Speaker 1: The Rise and Conquer Podcast acknowledges the traditional custodians of the land which this episode is being recorded, the yugen Beah region. We further acknowledge country throughout Australia and their connections to land, sea and community. We pay our respect to their elders past and present and extend that respect to all Aboriginal and terrestrid Islander peoples Today. Hello and welcome back to the Rise and Conquer Podcasts. This is the podcast for ordinary people who want to do extraordinary things. Hello and welcome back to the Rise and Conquer Podcast. It is your host, Georgie Stephenson, lawyer turned entrepreneur, business owner mum or the things. Today we are talking about what is stopping you from actually getting to your next level. If you've had some big New Year's resolutions and you know you want to keep that motivation high and actually achieve them, then I'm going to get into exactly how you can do that today. But a quick week update a tia, how is your weekend? Your week? Tell me everything? It was pretty good.
Speaker 2: I feel like it's just been so busy, so busy, but we're very excited because the projects.
Speaker 1: Yeah, as well to say we're going into our most busiest period.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it's been good. It's been chill. I've been not watching a lot of TV, which I'm proud of myself for because that was one of my resolutions.
Speaker 1: What do you do instead work towards my goals? It feels really good. Good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what about you?
Speaker 1: How's your week been good? I actually so on the weekend. I had a lot of kind of personal stuff going on last week, and I had like a lot of like triggering things happen that maybe if I was maybe if it wasn't all in the same week, it maybe wouldn't have affected me so much. But it was kind of like things either every day or something like that. And then I just felt this like overwhelming sense of like heaviness. I also was on my appearance, so me too quite literally do you know those ways you like they just fucked but like things kept coming up and I just thought like, surely not. And then what I kind of did on the weekend is on the Sunday, I had a massage, and you know, I spent the morning with Tim and Ivy and then I had a massage and I was kind of talking to her about you know, it hadn't been the best week, and it was also the first week back from work, and I think I felt like a little deflated because I was like, is this a reflection of what my year is going to be like? And I wasn't feeling great. I had like some boundaries were pushed, and you know, even certain things were getting home to see Ivy and just like certain things, it was a little bit upsetting to me. And she did this thing where she like fully opened my hips because she said, a lot of our emotions are stored in our hips. Wow. So she did this like extra stretch at the end of the massage and a literally at the end of the massage, I cried and I never cry, and I but I think it's like I was just like I had so much emotion, like penned up emotion. I had a little cry and then went home, had a beautiful lunch for Tim and Ivy, and then when Ivy went down for her afternoon nap, I walked down to the beach and I wrote in my manifestation journal and I wrote a list of like what I was letting go of from that week and things that were just like weighing me down, feeling heavy on my heart and I wrote it down and then I went for an ocean swim and I very much like cleansed it all and got rid of it and let it go. And then I went back and just had a beautiful like lay in the sun and you know, walked home and it was beautiful. And I also had another cry at some point.
Speaker 3: In the day.
Speaker 1: I can't remember when, but yeah, and I cried twice. I love that I never cried it and it felt like just like this release and it felt like saying I really had to do and it was so good. And today I woke up feeling so light and so like, no, I actually get to choose a different story and this week that gets to be different, and I'm feeling like really good. Oh that's so exciting. So highly recommend if you're feeling like you've got a lot of pent up you know, emotion or that sort of thing, is like have some alone time, get a message, get them to oping your hips up, and then also just like giving yourself like that kind of sit in that feeling, have a cry, and then like do something cleansing. But yeah, so that was really really good. But guys, also before we get into the episode. Most of you should already know by now, but the project is coming back. Literally. The car opens this week Wednesday at four pm. Can confirm tomorrow at four pm if you're listening in real time. So the project is our seven week self development and manifesting course. This course has changed thousands of women's lives. It's changed my life.
Speaker 2: It's changed a tear I'm living it through, but very much.
Speaker 1: If you're ready for shakeup. Yeah, if you're ready to kind of stop fucking doing surface level shit and playing small and not actually stepping into your power and your true potential, this course will absolutely change your life.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think something I learned from it that I've only now been able to put into words is almost how to have that energy that's just so high that you're a magnet for other amazing people.
Speaker 1: Yes, and I wish you guys could see me. And it's like kind of the energy of like when you're this high vibe low vibe, they can't even get you. No, they can't even not even because you're so here that it's like and so you'll be like, oh my god, it's so weird. I just don't have the same problems that I used to have and it's because you have shifted your vibe up here, and then you're now attracting other high vibe people, which is you know why you probably got the job a teers because you had shifted so far. And then I just I love even the thought of like low vibe people or low vide situations not.
Speaker 2: Even be able to like get when someone's not tall enough to yes, shot in the basket.
Speaker 1: Put something that's the image I want you guys to I'm like doing it right now you can't see me. But yeah. So basically, guys, it is a self development course where I teach you my ten step manifesting formula. But it's kind of like it's more than that. It's kind of like a way of life, Like it's a religion. It's a cult. No it's not. No, no, it's not. But this is our first live round of the year. We always have such an electric energy in the live round. So basically, you'll join the Facebook group if you want, you don't have to, and you do it, you know, with like minded people every single week. You watch the training videos, you do the workbook, you listen to the meditations, and then you can come into the group, if you have any questions, and we have some live calls just to make sure you know, you guys are really grasping it and getting it, and you know, we're all in the Facebook group, So any specific questions or anything like that. So it's really just about up leveling and stepping into your next level. And kind of the way that I explain it is you don't know what you don't know. So you know, so if you have these like aspirations or big dreams, but you kind of like I just don't really have the tools or like the people around me to get me there or believe in me, or you know, for me to even believe it's possible. Like if you don't have that, this is what it is, yeah, you know, or or wrapped up in a cute little boat. So yes, there's heaps of information on the website. We will link that in the show notes. So the card opens on Wednesday the Facebook group and the first module is available on the thirtieth of Jan but we don't actually start until the thirteenth of feb. So the reason why I've done this is a couple of reasons. I feel like Jan is there's a lot happening there's a lot happening, Like you're just maybe getting back into your work, you're prioritizing, you know, you're certain your habits and your goals, and there's just a lot happening. And this is I don't want to say hard work, but for you to have the best experience, you have to immerse yourself in this course, like you have to commit. So I just wanted to give you guys a bit of time to get into the year, get everything sorted, get your routine sorted, and then you know, start and really really commit, if that makes sense, just you know, because I know a lot of us are like still easing back into it, and you know, maybe you have kids and you're waiting for them to go back to school, et cetera. And then the second reason is because I realized how much the course is is an investment. You know, it is a good investment, and we don't have payment plans for overseas, you know, if you don't live in Australia. So I just wanted to give you enough time that you know, if you do want to do this course, you have time to save and you have time to invest in your future self. Of course, if you're os Ba's we do have after pay and you know payment plans in that regards, but also you know you do have a good amount of time before the cart close, so I just wanted to make sure you know that was also a thing. So that's why you're getting a lot of notice. But guys, the journals, the manifesting journals are so this is something we created literally to be a tool while you're doing the project in saying that though you don't like you don't have to do it hand in hand. Yeah, obviously, just like when we were creating this manifesting journal in it is the ten step formula. It's about limiting beliefs. We go through you know a lot of similar principles for you to be able to implement and integrate them. So it's like, if you're doing the project, I just cannot recommend the journal enough because it's it's going to be like amazing, It's gonna be amazing. But also if you're not doing the project, you know, you can still do it to have an entry, you know, an introduction into journaling if that's something that you want to work on this year too. But the thing is that is going to be a bundle for the project and the journal, and.
Speaker 2: I highly recommend that bundle.
Speaker 1: Ideas about the bundle or have a good bundle, well, it's it's just the perfect tool. So there is a bundle. But the big thing is we have we have limited manifestation journals. That's just a thing. So you know, if you do want to do this course and you want, you know, the tool to go beside it, I would just be jumping online on Wednesday and grabbing that just so you get it at that discounted price. But also you don't have to have the journal with the course and vice versa.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and if you already have the course, the journal will be available on its own as well.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes to wuy it separately. So yes, that's some exciting updates. We'll put all the links in the show notes. And also, guys, you know, if you are on the fence, you kind of like, I don't know if the project is right for me, go on the website and we have reviews from previous alumni, so they literally like the reviews do they chat about what like, what they manifested during the course, what it really helped with and it just helps you to really get a feel of the end result. So they're really beautiful too if you're on the fence. But also before we get into the show, a whatt the butts happening here? We have a very special reading from our resident psychic, Andrea, my bestie. She's best, She's amazing. So I've spoken about Andrea a lot. I always go to her personally to get readings done, and she's just incredible. She has given me so much good advice and really helped me lean into my intuition. And last year we got her on the show to give you, guys, you know, some readings before certain months or certain seasons. So we thought it would just be really cool for her to do a reading for the rn C fam just for the Vibe of the year. Yeah, those were literally the words, Andrea, what's the vibe of the year? And it's good, guys, it's so good. So we're gonna listen to that and then we'll get straight into the episode. But if you want to follow Andrea on Instagram and get a reading from her, her instagram is Andrea Sarah dot Taro. We will link her in the show. Note she is just incredible, But hope enjoy this reading and then we'll get into the episode. After that, we are.
Speaker 3: Back with a tower reading to start twenty twenty three. It's all happening. It's exciting energy. And I got two cards that came out so perfectly for you guys today. So funnily enough, these cards are about manifestations and how to get your manifestations. For some of you, you're actually going to be like harvesting your manifestations. So you know, I can see flowers, I can see like the fruits, which is kind of in a spiritual term as meaning that it's now time to like pick the fruit and pick the flowers. So you actually how to physically see your manifestations. So especially for those I have been getting and picking up for those that have set some intentions like two years ago, So what does that make I say, like in twenty twenty one, Like if you've set some intentions and that you're still working towards it, I feel like this year will be the year that you see a lot of drastic movement and it will show up either in your bank account or either in a contract or like something physical that you've been trying to obtain, which is really exciting because it's not just it's like the feelings have already started. So those of the you can feel it in your pit, like you can feel something exciting is coming this year and you don't know what it is, then I would say that that's confirmation that this is definitely for you. We also do have like I feel like it because this is a general reading today, I'm kind of getting like a little bit of like different energy as I tried to read for you guys. But I would feel like there's maybe like a small amount maybe like I would say five to eight percent of you that the reason why your manifestations are not working out is because there is some type of there's something that you're investing in that you're like, oh, it's like not quite it. Like it's like the reason why it's not working isn't because of anything that you're doing. It's just because it's like it doesn't bring you as much joy, it doesn't light you up, it doesn't excite you, and that it's like calling for redirection. It's calling to pull your energy back inwards kind of maybe take a little bit of break and then find redirection and that path will be more suited to you. So there is a little bit of redirection that is needed for a small amount of you, but it's for it's for your higher self. It's like a nice redirection. So if you intuitively feel like you've been giving, like putting energy into something and it's like kind of not making you feel good or kind of making you kind of feel really flat, then that is like calling for you to like reinvest your energy and your time. Also some like little tips that we do have because we have the Nine of Cups and temperance. So temperance is really screaming at me now because there because temperance is also the card of patience, so it's very yeah, it's very tricky, but it's like there, there is so much coming. But there's also like a life lessons of patience as well, so and it's really important. There's another strong message to not be frustrated with yourself because that is actually blocking your blessings because they you know, your spiritual game, like everyone wants you to treat your how you treat yourself is so important. So it's really really a strong reminder this year, in the next twelve months with how your internal thoughts and how you feel within yourself to be a really year of like nurturing you're in a critic, nurturing that patience and that no rush energy because you don't need to rush because it's going to happen. Sometimes when we rush, it actually takes longer to get to where we need to be or want to be. So it's a reminder to be patient with yourself, be kind to yourself, and just know that it is coming. So you may as well treat yourself with kind thoughts and kind words as we start the year. So thank you so much for letting me read for you today. I am so excited to see what manifestations or what nine of Cups energy comes your way because oh it's like a breath of fresh air reading these cards, so honestly, so take care, my loves, and I'll hopefully read your sued bye.
Speaker 1: So in this episode, we're going to go a bit like all over the place, but it'll be worth it. But it will be worth it. And Atiya, let's really chat about how we can actually achieve our goals this year, because the energy is you know, we've gotten clear up, maybe we've gotten clear and we have these really exciting resolutions and if anything like us, you know you did the do it for your future self course, and you really got clear on like who you wanted to be and it felt amazing and exciting. But now let's talk about like how we're actually going to integrate that into our life and like commit and do those things. Like this is kind of the hard part.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's the part that makes the difference, right, Because everyone says they have New Year's resolutions, but who achieves them?
Speaker 1: Correct? So I really want to talk about embodying your next level self and therefore achieving your goals, you know, achieving those resolutions and something that I have been doing this year, and it's been about getting really curious in all like avenues and habits of my life. And it's really interesting because I was saying to a tear off air there's certain, you know, habits in my life that I just have no issues in in showing up in such a high standard compared to other habits where I show up in a shitty standard. To be completely honest, And a big thing that I have been asking myself is before anything, is you know, if I do this, is this going to help me get to my next level self that I'm now very clear on, or is this going to hinder me, and then what I do next I just get really curious with because I'm not like, I'm not always picking the helping my higher self. Sometimes it's hinder, but I like get really curious of the why. Yeah, And I was kind of saying to a tear like a lot of things are coming up up like oh, but I'm a mum, or I'm tired. I work really hard during the day, so I get to scroll my friend at night, and it's so interesting because it's like, well, where are these excuses or reasons why I'm not stepping into my next level self maybe showing up in other avenues of my life that are so subconscious that I don't even realize the loop playing out, because I truly believe how you do one thing is how you do everything. And in this process, I'm not shaming myself. I'm not going you know, oh, that's you know, that's pathetic georgy like you know, show up bet or anything. I'm just getting really really aware and curious because we're not always going to pick the fucking just very objective yeah, and just be like that's really interesting. I'm going to see where else that pops up. So that's what I really want you guys to think about. So I'm sure you've got some goals, and you know, like when you make any decision, it could literally be as small as am I going to snooze my alarm or not? What am I gonna have for breakfast? What time am I going to get into work? Am I going to move my body this morning? Am I going to meditate? You know? When am I going to leave work? Who am I going to call? What is the first thing I'm going to do in the morning? Like all these really like the little little things, but even then me just saying them, I'm like, oh, they're actually the big things. Absolutely well, they compound and they make the big things. So I want you guys to start literally putting the question is this going to help me get to my next level self? Or is this going to hinder me? Not even hinder me, but just keep me exactly where I am? Because you know, I love their saying of oh wait, I'm going but.
Speaker 2: I love it, But it's not these I love it, But you guys will get the vibe of, you know, if you want to stay exactly where you are, keep.
Speaker 1: Doing the same things. That's not even the quote you know what I mean. I know exactly what you mean.
Speaker 2: It's like insanity is wanting things to change but doing the same thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, So if you do have goals, and if you do have New Year's resolutions, we are you doing the exact same things.
Speaker 2: I have a question, Yes, give us an idea. What was one of the habits that really stuck out to you, or like not habits, but things that you made excuses for that was like.
Speaker 1: Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, what am I doing here? Yeah? So there's okay, I'm so glad you're assed. There's been a couple of big ones, and I've had some like really epiphany moments. I've also been really immersing myself back into health content, which I'm not gonna lie. I completely ignored and did not have the time of day for health content last year. I just fair enough though, Yeah, so fair enough. But it was almost like not that I thought it was beneath me, but like very much like you know this and almost like compartmentalizing it. I think because I just have a history of disordered eating and getting very obsessed with being like perfectly healthy. Yeah, I have some weird feelings that I obviously need to work through of if I do start getting interested in health and you know, healthy habits and stuff, does that mean I'm slipping back into my old ways And old Georgie who was obsessed with health did not have any other time or energy for much else. So business, partners, friends, family, that sort of thing. And it's like, I never want to get back to that place. So that's obviously something I need to work through. But I've been immersing myself and like health content again and really just kind of being like, oh, I really let a lot of things slide last year because I was obviously just like fucking trying to get through life. Yeah, so fine, but now I'm at a place where I'm like, oh, I'm taking back a bit more control, and also I'm taking back responsibility to me. Such a big thing is like my health is my responsibility. Yeah, so you know that was a big thing. So anyway, sorry, going back to the goals. Is something I realize is I do mindlessly scroll on my phone before bed. It's not always right before bed, because then I might do something else, but I use it as a soothing technique after a big day, so after work, after then getting home and you know, ivy time. Soon as I get to bed, something that soothes me, and I find it's like just very interesting. Is I go straight onto Instagram? Whether that's the dopeamine hit of seeing people like and engage with the real Ellie just posted for me and give me, you know, some good feedback. Yeah, because you know, maybe I didn't get that from Tim, and I hives like fuck you, which like I'm just being really real with you, like that's opening here always. Or maybe it's just like I want to be like mind numb and I'm finding I know, the most potent time to write down your manifestations is right before you go to sleep. The most potent time to journal, to get into, you know, to visualize, to dream is right before you go to sleep, because that is when you integrate. That is literally when your subconscious does its thing, and like when you think about it, most of us, right before we're going to sleep, we are consuming other people's life. We are watching other people live their life, and that is what we were doing right before we go to sleep. And then a lot of that subconsciously would be like you know, wishing we had someone's life or judging that person, thinking negatively oh they're idiots or yeah, she doesn't know what she's talking about. And then I got to sleep. So it's just it's just a very interesting habit that I'm like, this actually serves me in no way yet I cannot kick it. Wow, So I like, did you scroll last night?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: Okay, that's good. What did you do?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 1: I've been doing this thing. I put a timer on and I let myself have twenty minutes and that's from like seven seven thirty whenever Ivy goes to bed, and then I turned my phone on aeroplane mode and then I wrote it my journal. Yeah, and then I just went to bed because I get up early, and I looked good bed as But it's just interesting because there was like it was like a fight in my head. Yeah, and like Tim was on his phone and I was like really off. I was like, fuck you, how dare you show me you're doing that before? But he was literally like I don't know, looking at cars or something stupid that voice. So anyway, that is like an interesting thing that I have been, like, you know, in not many other places of my life do I show up in this way? Why do I want to do this? Like you know, it's such a potent time and just getting curious with it. Another thing that, like I said, is like I've had like a health kind of thing of I just last year, I just was not giving a fuck what I was eating, Like I just not in regards to a lot of food or quote unquote bad food or anything like that. Like I'm in pretty I eat a certain way, but.
Speaker 2: You eat really well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I eat really well, but more of like process foods and not getting a lot of vegetables in and like just like really simple stuff. I know, and I just like I couldn't care less.
Speaker 3: And I was.
Speaker 1: Actually listening to this podcast, I'm actually going to go straight into some of my goals of jan just so you can kind of understand like the little things that I'm redoing in like my habits and these Like I obviously have like super big life goals, but I've realized if I don't really change these like smaller habits, like I'm not not that I'm not going to be able to get there. But it's not in line with how I want to show up. It's not in line with my next level self. So as listening to this podcast, I think it was the on Purpose podcast of Jay Shaddy Will. He's so good, I'll make sure we link these in the show notes. And this like really famous doctor. He was saying, for every ten percent of your diet that you eat process foods, yeah, sorry, for every ten percent of your diet that you eat process foods, your risk of disease in death goes up by fourteen percent. And I was like, fuck, And he's like, bread is processed foods.
Speaker 2: So he's a love bread, and like, it's not like I'm gonna stop eating bread, Like I've got literally a piece of toasted in front of me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it's just being conscious and aware. And I was like I always opt for process things because they're yummier, and just being like, where are my diet? Can I maybe add in some more whole foods? Yeah? And so that was like a really great aha moment. Something girls, I've been diving back into. I used to be obsessed with gut health, and then I kind of just like lost interest, and then now I'm back. Now I'm back thinking about gut health, and it's just I know how important our gut health is and how much it relates to our mood, how we feel about ourselves obviously you know everything happening our body, you know, it being our second brain and all those things, and a big also listening to another podcast which I will link. Who was that one by oh, the Diary of a CEO. He had someone else talking about Tim Specter talking about gut health and it was really good and I'll link that one. Two guys, and this doctor was saying, in order to like everything is about the gut, Like I think it's called like the gut buyon or whatever, and it's just like all your different bugs and stuff. Yeah, and he said, in order to have a healthy gut, the best and most basic thing you can do is eat thirty different varieties of veg fruits, seeds, nuts, whoa. And that's He's like, literally that is the only like if that's the one thing you do, that will be such a huge difference. And it kind of did get me thinking, and I'm like, fuck, I just eat the same food. Yeah, I never changed things up. I have my favorites and we literally have the same meals. And I kind of was doing the math and I'm like, I'm not eating thirty different varieties every week. So that's like one of my huge goals too, is like just adding in more different stuff. So I actually went to we have this great whole foods place where we live, and you know, I just got some different things like bone broth and sauer kraut and like fucking fermented foods and shit, all that healthy shit, but also being conscious and so this week I've literally been writing down anytime I have a different fruit, vege or seed of like putting in this little diary. What are you up to? Let me have a quick look. Fourteen Almost halfway there, Almost halfway there. But then I like looked at the meals we're having for rest a week with Hello Fresh, and it's all the stuff, like it's all the same vegetables I've already eaten. So that's where I'm like, Okay, this is interesting, and so I me and Tim want to start going to the farmer's market on a Saturday and getting our fruit and vege. Also, my uncle, randomly he's a principal, and he was staying with us on the holidays just for a night. They were, you know, traveling through and he's like really quirky and always just has the most interesting He's such like such a principle. It's just like so quirky and smart. I love it. And he was saying, he was chatting about this concept of food miles. So he's like, you know, the food you eat, like how long and how far is it traveling to get to you? Because that also contributes to you know, emissions and fucking waste and yes, yeah, time and energy and blah blah blah. And he's like, you know, if we all ate food more, just yea food miles like there, we would save so much yeah, like waste and like a lot of like environmental factors. Yeah, And we just meant him, really liked him, like explaining that and it's something that we've been thinking a lot of too. And Tim's response was because Tim his favorite is like Boalta ber and it's literally like produced like in the suburb we live. He's like, well, I've got to keep drinking Balta beer Like sure, yeah, okay, but like really interesting. And that's why we were like, okay, we want to start going to the farmer's market and we know it's only traveled like you know a couple of hours. Yeah, it's not you know, such a consequence, so like little different things like that, and it's just it's got to, you know, interest you. But little things I'm adding in. Sorry, I just went on like a huge tangent there. I just find those things like so interesting. I love it, and I just wanted to add those links for you because those podcasts were really really great. Also, me and him got a sauna.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I'm so jealous.
Speaker 1: This has been like one of my goals for so long. And I was also listening to podcast with j Shatty one the guy was also saying having a sauna two to three times a week decreases your risk of disease by like thirty or forty percent. Wow, it was something ridiculous. So that's another thing we want to add in. We yet to actually use it because we needed an electrician to like change them. Yeah, it's a whole thing anyway, that he's coming next week, so I'll let you know how that goes. But look, she's taking care of her health because I've realized that was an avenue of my life that I had really neglected. And I think a lot of because last year I achieved a lot of my goals, like really fucking epic shit. I manifested some huge, huge stuff. Yeah, but a lot of the time I felt like shit because I was very overworked, I was very overwhelmed. I probably wasn't like eating the greatest things like and I realized I was like, I need to. And if you guys did the do it for your future self course and you know you have your buckets. We can't have you know, some buckets super super full and then some buckets super super depleted, because overall we're not going to feel like amazing, We're not going to feel happy when we get that thing. So a huge realization for me this year is making sure all my buckets are full. And that was just such a huge light bulb of where am I showing up in such a high standard, but other places completely not showing up at all, or having excuses and being like, oh, well, i'm diet or I'm a mom, I don't need to eat veggies. I did not say that myself, but you know what I mean. And I just I think it's such an interesting concept of like trying to bring the standard up in all the avenues of your life. Because if the whole thing of how you do one thing is how you do everything, imagine if you brought everything up just that tiny bit more. It's kind of like energetic minimums. Yeah, just like bringing them all up. That was my mind expence. It is just like staring at.
Speaker 2: Me this processing and trying to think, and I'm like, nothing's gonna come out that's worth saying because I'm just in my head a bit.
Speaker 1: Anyway. Anyway, So going back to this embodiment piece, and you know how we're actually going to achieve our goals this year. So something I want you guys to think of is, you know, when before you do something, be like, is this in integrity with my next level self? And if I totally realized if you're not clear on your next level self, that is the first step you might be clearing your goals. Yeah, but if you are not clear on your next level self and obviously you know that's what we do in the Rise and Conquer project. That's like a huge part of it is like really digging deep and being like who do I need to be? Like what beliefs do I need to have? What values do I need to have? What priority do I need to have in order to have my big life?
Speaker 2: Like that is the that's that's the juice, my That's what I realized was my problem.
Speaker 1: That's where a lot of people fall short, and that's why a lot of people will not achieve their goals. It's because they have these really big goals and you know, they might be super hard working, but like they're not actually clear on how they need to show up as a person, as a soul, as like the inner shit. Because we love to do like all the fun stuff, the vision boards and the writing of the goals and stuff, but the inner sh it's the hard thing. So if you're not clear on that, the Rise and Cocker project will be amazing for you. Or it's just like getting super curious of like the person who has that big life, who has you know, the things you want, like just it's like not that hard to be, like, how do you think they would show up?
Speaker 2: That was a big realization for me this year in that I was always or I found it so easy to be so clear on what my goals are and what the logical steps to those goals might be, but I was always detached from the fact that I was the person that needed to get that goal, if that makes sense, and that.
Speaker 1: It was me.
Speaker 2: And then if I tried to imagine what an ideal day in my life would look like I couldn't quite imagine it. Like I was just like, oh, I'd go to work and I'd be there and that I'd be working my dream job. And it's just like the most vague thing, and I'm like, but what even is this? And do it for your future self? Course helped me a lot in that in that I was like, oh, my gosh.
Speaker 1: My big life.
Speaker 2: The only thing I'm clear on is the work part of it, not my personal life, not my friendships, not my relationships, not my little habit, not my little habits. And that is what I want to get clear on this year. And that's what I think is so important. Is that, like you mentioned with the energetic minimums, if you feel or not fixed, but improve on your daily routine, which is something you have complete control over.
Speaker 1: Complete control.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the only I Yeah, I would say everyone has complete control over their daily routine. If you make that and turn that into what your dream, ideal daily routine is, which you can do now no matter what job you have, no matter which gym you go to, or what you can afford and what you can't afford. If you make that routine that now you will just get to your goals so much faster, and it'll be so much easier and feel so much better when you get there because you don't have to worry to get all that other shit in line. It's in line already. You were ready for it to come. You made the space. Oh my god, it's here. That's just such an amazing point because so many people go, oh, well, I'll do that routine when I get the job, yeah, and it's like, no, you need to do the routine and you need to do the habits now. And that's actually I'm having like vivid memories of something I used to do when I worked my law job. Is I had the routine that it's like I wanted to have as entrepreneur, you know, when I wasn't working that job in that job, and it's like I had to get up at fucking four am, yeah, to do that routine because I started to work at seven thirty in the city. But it's like I made it happen because I was like, well, I am that person, and I was able to then treat attract the reality that I wanted to step into so much faster and so such like a quantum leap, because like I was already living half her life and even something to the tea of when I would be on the bus, you know, if I didn't have Sorry, not that I didn't have time, but like obviously there are certain things that you might be doing different. So what I would do on the bus is I would like sit there with my eye eyes closed. Everyone probably thought I was asleep, and I would like visualize.
Speaker 1: You know what, how the morning would finish if I'm still at home, and I was like literally really doing it in my head, and like a lot of it was like, you know, sitting there with my cup of tea and checking my emails of like you know, clients or orders coming in, or like looking at my shopify, and I would visualize like the rest of that morning routine because I couldn't actually physically do it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh my gosh, I love that.
Speaker 1: There's so much power in it. And then it's funny because once we got to the point of Naked Harvest and my morning routine like really matched up, I thought, Fuck, I've done this a thousand times my head. I love it.
Speaker 2: And then it would have felt easier because I feel like when people have big life changes or they get their dream job, or their dream position.
Speaker 1: It's amazing.
Speaker 2: But then they feel like everything's changing and you feel super unsettled, and then.
Speaker 1: They get imposter syndrome.
Speaker 2: Imposter syndrome, and you even fall into it like we were talking about before, like a rushed energy, just constantly chasing your chail, trying to keep up with what's happening in your life. But you need to feel like everything's coming to it at the exact right time and that you're ready for it when it gets there so that you can make the most of it in the moment.
Speaker 1: So true, and that's like I feel like a lot of people they might listen to this concept and it is like this, it sounds like we wu. It sounds like, yeah, oh, what do you mean. I'll change my routine and start visualizing myself and then I'll attract my dream life. Yes, And I'm like yes, But also there's so much more to it in regards to showing up and literally embodying that person. Now, that's even like for my goals in Naked Harvest, like I, you know, I have a you know, dream for it to be a certain sort of company that you know, it is obviously not that at this stage, but before I make a business decision, I make it from well, we are you know, let's say billion dollar company or you know, like we're a well known body bloody company in the space. How would I make the decision from already being that you know, creative director of that company up here? Yeah, and I make that, I make the decision or you know what I think it would be, and it doesn't like not that it doesn't matter if it's right or wrong, but it's like you literally showing up in that higher place, in that higher self and making a different decision to being comfortable to what your reality is. You know right now? That is how you do it. Yeah, that's how you contemplate. That's how you you know, break into your reality that you want. But obviously the embodiment piece is so important, and I know some of us the biggest question I get in the project is like what if I don't know what the feeling is? And it's like it doesn't actually matter, it's whatever you think, Yeah, don't go on poll people like it is good to find expanders and kind of get into the vibe. But it's like there's like I feel like there's quite logical things of or just using your intuition of like how would you feel, you know, in that situation. And obviously a lot of the embodiment is if you have limiting beliefs of not feeling good enough or not feeling like you deserve to be there, a lot of imposter syndrome or a lot of just like weird, funky beliefs, that's what will limit you, and that's what will not allow you to embody your next level self. And that's why the inner work and you know, the stuff we do in the project is so important, because if you can't feel into your next level self, it's because there's these beliefs and these shadows and these things you know inside us that we need to get through first and clear in order to step into that next level self. Yeah, anyway, that was a bit of a rand. We love it. Let me have a little look, so guys, have a think about it before you make a decision, before you do your usual habits, even like just get curious, like your everyday little habits. Just be like super curious. No shaming, none of that here, of just like it's so interesting that I, you know, want to do this thing or pick this easier option and where's this coming from? And like, why am why have I got super high standards in one aspect of my life but not you know, a different one. And how can I you know, meet in the middle and really bring that stand it up? Just I want you guys to get super super curious, because, like we said, this is how you're going to achieve your goals. All right, my loves, I'm going to leave you with those big questions, like I've said during this whole episode, if you do want to get into this inner work and really get clear on your next level self. Obviously we do that in the project and we launched tomorrow, which is so exciting. Thank you so much for listening, and we'll be in your ears on Friday. Bye bye. Thank you so much for listening to another episode of the Rise and Conquer podcast. If you enjoyed it and want more, come connect with us on Instagram at Riseinconquer dot podcast and join our Facebook discussion group, a Rise and Concer podcast community. We're an independent podcast and we have a small team, so we do appreciate your time and support. If you have a spare moment, a follow or subscribe on whatever platform you listen to would be so amazing, and look, if you're feeling extra kind, a review on Apple podcasts would be great.