Speaker 1: Then finally making hello and welcome back to the Rise and Conquered Podcast.
Speaker 2: This is a podcast for my girl gang who want to take control of their lives, gain the confidence to live unapologetically, and for those who are ready for more. If you're ready to rise up and conquer your career, health, mindset, and basically everything in between, then you are in the right place girlfriend. Hello guys, and welcome to season three of the r n C Pod. I am so body excited to be back in your ear. We are starting off season three with a solo episode of course, and also if you're new to the show, my name is Georgie Stevenson.
Speaker 3: I'm your host.
Speaker 2: I'm a former lawyer turned entrepreneur and big self development junkie. I am just really passionate about helping others, mostly women, step into their power because it did take me a while to step into mine. So, like I said, today is a solo pep talk and I really just want to get into some of the stuff that I have been dealing with in the RNC break. So, as you guys know, season three before wait, before we get into it. Season three, guys, I am so excited. We have some very exciting guests who I've wanted to get on the show for a very long time. And then we have your usual pep talks from me, and then we do have an exciting announcement which I will get into.
Speaker 3: A little bit.
Speaker 2: But first, yeah, I just want to speak to you about a couple of life lessons that I've learned in the break. So the first bit I want to get into is really about my favorite saying and affirmation, which is know one as you.
Speaker 3: And that is your power.
Speaker 2: And even though guys like I come on here and I chat to you about these concepts and about self development, I am on the journey myself, and you know, sometimes I forget these things and sometimes I have to go through a whole kind of journey in itself and remember these concepts. So I really wanted to touch on this because I was in a really weird place the last couple of weeks. If you have seen me chatting on my stories. Long story short is we all know twenty twenty has just been an intense, very unusual year. So at the start of the year, I really noticed that I was feeling like super burnt out, like super fatigued, and I really put it down to the fact that you know, I was doing a lot of things, and then also we didn't really take a break at Christmas time because we were supposed to go to Europe in May, and then we obviously did not go to Europe because of COVID, and so I kind of just like didn't get a break. So I really just put it down to that and just kept going. And I also was experiencing some different side effects, like I don't want to say depression, just because like I don't think that's what it was, but just very low moods, you know, my anxiety was creeping back, and all these things they're kind of like lifestyle stuff. But I just put them down to other stuff. And I did get some tests done and they like weren't really conclusive. Anyway, the last couple of months, these feelings of tigue and low moods and being kind of all over the place have come back, and I just I knew something was not right, you know how you just kind of know yourself, and I was like, this can't be on my head, like something is not right. And recently I actually found out that I have a thyroid a thyroid sorry disease called hashi motos. It's basically an autoimmune condition where my body attacks my thyroid because I don't know, it thinks it's like some foreign thing, and so my thyroid isn't working properly. And the thyroid is very important because it controls hormones, so you know, no our sex hormones and our stress hormones and that sort of stuff. So you can get these symptoms, and the symptoms are very array and they're like fatigue and depression and anxiety and weight gain and acne, all these fun things. And honestly, I've had these symptoms for quite a few years, but I always just put it down to horn imbalances and I would work with my nature path and sort of get on top of it. And so this kind of condition, it's not really curable. It's more of a thing you do have to manage. So I did get on medication from the doctor, which is thyroid medication because my thyroid is quite underactive.
Speaker 3: My doctor actually said to me, she's like, do you feel like crap?
Speaker 2: And I'm like, look like, I kind of have felt like this all year, so it feels kind of normal to me now. But she's like, yeah, like my iron was really low, like lots of things were just not good anyway. So I have started medication and I am seeing a naturopath. I will do a whole episode talking about a hashimotos and kind of my plan to navigate that because when I told you guys my stories, I had so many people message me saying, you know, they experience it or they know someone, and it's this really crazy rollercoaster of a disease because it kind of comes and goes and you know whatnot. So I have been dealing with that and it's really weird because the last couple of weeks, I've had acne issues for quite a few years, and I've had you know, I've done different things, so you know, I've cure.
Speaker 3: I don't want to say cured because it.
Speaker 2: Clearly came back, but I've you know, seen a natural path and we changed my diet and then went away. I've been on medication like that oritain medication and it went away, but it clearly come back. And so I don't have my full acne as bad as it has been previously, but I've definitely you know, got some got some acne happening, and I've been feeling super insecure and then you know, as my as an influencer and as part of you know, my job, I show up on stories and I talk to you and I have, you know, different partnerships and obviously have naked harvests and stuff. So I really feel like and I honestly do enjoy it, you know, I have to show up my story. And the last couple of weeks, I was in this really weird place because I was dealing with all these symptoms and I was feeling really low and really insecure, which is very unlike me. I usually you guys know, I'm all about you know, body positivity and you are more than what you look like, and I know that, but it's almost like I got sucked in and I remember finding these, you know, like all the filters on Instagram right now. I love, like the filters that you know, make me look ten and have different fun things on it, but there's also these filters that are like completely face altering, so like you put them on your face and you've got lip fillers and you've got cheek fellers, and you basically look like.
Speaker 3: The beauty ideal, the beauty standard of what is perfect per se.
Speaker 2: And so I found these filters, and I was like, oh my god, I actually like and I know this is like so crazy, but I was like, oh my god, I actually look attractive for once, because I was just feeling so crap about myself and so, you know, so I started using them on my stories. But I was like, and don't get me wrong, I know it's a bit of fun, you know, we use a filter and whatnot, but I really was heavily using them. And then you know, you guys know my message is body positivity, and it is you know, to lean into your imperfections and not let the patriarchy and bloody you know, society tell you how you should look and how you should show up in life. I really believe that we shouldn't get sucked into that. And so I was in this really weird stage because I honestly I should have taken some time off and just like taken some days, but I felt like I had to show up on Instagram, but I was feeling so crap about myself. So I was.
Speaker 3: Using these filters. But it did get to a point.
Speaker 2: Where I was like using them as a crutch and I was heavistly like sort of using them, and I actually had quite a few people not I feel maybe like two people DM me and be like, what's with heavy filters? And so then I like I kind of snapped out of it and I was like, what are you doing, Georgia, And it's honestly like and then I got all my stories and I did apologize and I'm like, I'm so sorry, like.
Speaker 3: I don't know what I was doing.
Speaker 2: And it's really funny because we can get sucked into this, you know, Like I said, it's society's ideal of what is perfection, and if we don't feel like we're meeting those standards, we feel like, you know, we have to use filters or we have to get certain stuff to make ourselves look a certain way. And I just I just don't want to be back in that headspace. And I want to tell you if you're currently in that headspace of like, it can it's sort of it can be different. And I think what we have to realize is, and I know I say this all the time, but we are so much more than how we look. And it's funny because when I did these stories and I explained to where I was at, I had so many beautiful, kind messages of people being like, you know, I don't watch your stories because of how you look. I watch your stories because of your message and how you show up.
Speaker 3: And honestly, like.
Speaker 2: I really needed that reminder, and so I really wanted to come on here and give you that reminder that, you know, like our imperfections make us human and that's what connects us as humans. Like if you think about it, your families and friends, the one who the ones who love you most, they they don't even care about your imperfections. They don't even see it. They love you for who you are. And what's so crazy is like, you know, we can do that for people we love, but we can't do that for ourselves. And don't get me wrong, I know sometimes we can, but it's about kind of realizing that life's a journey and you have.
Speaker 3: To keep like keep at it and like.
Speaker 2: Keep sort of lifting yourself up and reminding yourself these things. So I just wanted to be a little reminder on here and let you know that if you're also kind of struggling a little bit and really not feeling yourself, because honestly, it was more than how I looked. It's you know, in my head, I was not feeling like Georgie, and so I was really sort of struggling, and so I just wanted to chat to you guys about that and just be very real and open, because even though you know I come on here and I chat about these issues like I'm not perfect, I am still you know, struggling in some ways, and I'm still trying my best, and I'm still trying my best to sort of show up for you guys. So if you also haven't been feeling yourself, I'm with you, and it's time that you remember who you are. And I was honestly like today I went to the beach and I said the affirmations of like no one is me and that is my power, and I just like said that continue and I really had to just step into that confidence and go, like, no, Georgia, like you a more than how you look. You don't have to be worried, like people are not worried if you show up with acne or anything like that. So I just wanted to be your reminder and also just to remind you guys of the beautiful quote of be yourself. Everyone else is taken. So I'm going to sort of sum up that solo Pep talk there and then get into our very exciting announcement for season three. We're doing things a bit differently and I want to introduce our very.
Speaker 3: First merch for RNC.
Speaker 2: So, as you guys know, I am a very and this has come from me and realizing that I kind of do things a bit differently to sort of our other I don't want to say other people, but basically I've realized, you guys know, I love manifesting and I love talking about you know, energy, and I love talking about you know, alignment. But also I am very actionable and I love having inspired action, and I love being productive and I love doing things, and honestly, like you know, having a couple of businesses and doing what I do, I truly believe in having both both concepts and living my life where I don't have to peek between, you know, being someone who is a bit masculine, who you know, get shit done, who is super productive, and then someone who is more on their fem energy, where it's all about manifesting and attracting things. Like honestly, I'm just someone who I'm like, I can actually be both and that's what really works for me. So it's kind of the basis, and I'm so excited to introduce and announce rnc's very first merch which is a to do to do like notepad and also a manifesting notepad. And we also have some rn C really cute pens, so I will be posting a photo of these soon. If you're listening to this, you know, quite early, but basically they're in the rn C branding. They are so bloody cute. I'm looking at them right now. So that's what I'm kind of saying in regards to having both sides of getting shit done but also attracting and manifesting things in a really beautiful aligned energy. So if you guys did my if you're someone who is in my Rise and Conker project, course you would totally get this and be like, oh my god, yes, But if not, I'm going to completely go through it. So basically, the notepad is the ritual that I do every single day in my journal, and I've just brought it into note pads so you can do it without you know, having to look on a computer. Journal prompts and everything is all there, if that makes sense. So the to do pad, it's organized your day to rise and conquer.
Speaker 3: Oh, I just love it so much, guys.
Speaker 2: So it starts in the top corner with today is a blessing because and I've got three little dots there, and I want.
Speaker 3: You to write what you were grateful for.
Speaker 2: As we know, gratitude is the highest vibe, so I want you to start your day with gratitude high vibes. And we all know to get into a state of gratitude, it's got to be something that you really feel.
Speaker 3: So I've got that there.
Speaker 2: There's also a little bit for the date, and then over the other side there is a priority list. So this is four tasks that you need to get done, the sort of big things you need to get them done today.
Speaker 3: And so why I've done.
Speaker 2: Only four is I love doing this because even if I kind of don't get everything done on my to do lists, usually, you know, you get these big sort of to do these priorities done, and crossing them off feels so body good. And it's also good.
Speaker 3: Because I'm someone who.
Speaker 2: You know how people say like, oh, you know, just pick five things for your to do list, but I often have like a lot of things to write down. So on the other side of that, is just a normal to do list, and you know, you can jot everything down there when you remember it, but then the priority list really makes it clear because otherwise, you know how there's bigger tasks, there's stuff that is more important, and it kind of gets lost in the other list.
Speaker 3: So lots of lists happening.
Speaker 2: And then under it it is it says my three big goals.
Speaker 3: So guys, this is it's.
Speaker 2: Not just you know what you want to get done day or in the next couple of weeks.
Speaker 3: This is big goals.
Speaker 2: And why I have this here is because there is like this really great statistic that says, you know, if you write down your goals every single day, it is something ridiculous like you're like seventy five percent more likely to achieve them.
Speaker 3: So guys, this is like big goals.
Speaker 2: So this is like you know, in the next six months to a year, so it could be stuff like you know, buying your first house or buying the car you want, or you know, moving to your moving to the beach, or starting your business. And I think it's really important to write these big goals down every single day, even if you know it's not something you're achieving in the next couple of weeks also, But it's just such a great reminder of why you are working so hard, why you are being so productive, and so I thought it was just really important and it's something that I do, especially because I'm a big purpose driven person, so having my why on the page and writing that down every single day. And it's also funny because often I will write down, like, you know, my three big goals, and then I'll kind of remember, there's something I've got to do for that, and I'll put it on my to do list and then I'm like kind of working towards those goals more, if that makes sense. And then at the bottom, I have a little section for my affirmation, so it just says my affirmations for the day are and it starts with I dot dot and so that's just where you would write your affirmations of I am supported, I am guided, and then there's a beautiful, cute little graphic that says no one is you and that is your power. And of course I had to put that on there. So guys, that is the to do pad. It is going to be available in a B five size, which is kind of the normal to do pad, but I also have created a mini version, so that's in an A five size, and basically why I did that is it's kind of the same size as an iPad. So if you're someone who wants to bring this like in your handbag or with you know, your iPad and you kind of want to carry it around with you to work or different stuff like that, I have created a mini version. So I think the kind of bigger, normal version would be a bit more popular, but there are two options for that, Okay, So next, let's get into the manifesting pad, which is rise and Conquer your every desire. So, guys, this manifesting pad is basically the It's around six steps that I go through in regards to when I'm trying to attract things and I have different blocks or limiting beliefs around why I can't have it or if I'm feeling, you know, like self doubt or fear, I take you through the exact steps.
Speaker 3: I use every single time.
Speaker 2: So this is basically what I would journal most days, but I've given it to you in a pad with prompts. So again, guys, this is so powerful writing these things down every single day, getting you know, things out of your head. Onto paper and you know, realizing they're not as intense as you thought, or you were kind of overthinking things, or if you do have a limiting belief around why you can't achieve something or why you can't have something, you're really getting down to the bottom of it and you're unblocking it so you can attract that thing faster. So honestly, guys, I use this pad most days and I.
Speaker 3: Will set the mood.
Speaker 2: I'll put you know, my Spotify playlist on, I'll get my candles going, and I'll sit there might stage the room, and I get into you know, what do I want?
Speaker 3: Why do I want it?
Speaker 2: I rewrite any negative stories, and I ask for guidance, I ask for you know, inspired action, and this path just takes you through the whole process. And like I said, I think there's something really powerful in rewriting things because often, you know, we have this new thing we're trying to attract or manifest, and you get rid of one limiting belief and.
Speaker 3: More beliefs sort of pop up.
Speaker 2: And I'm a huge believer in, you know, doing things consistently and constantly in the regards of you can't expect to attract something by writing it once and journaling about it once and just thinking, Okay, it's going to come to me now. Like I said, even if you're kind of writing the similar thing, for it to be in your mind, for you to be vibing on the same vibe of it, that is huge. That is when you know, big stuff shifts and big stuff happens. So and then, like I said, there is just a really cute Rise and concer Pen. So you will be able to get these all separately, or I will be doing a bit of a pack where you can buy all three of them.
Speaker 3: And you can get them cheaper.
Speaker 2: And these will be going on sale next week at tenth of September, a time to be established, so make sure you're like, you know, checking out my social media and RNC social media. But yeah, so next week on Thursday, they will be going live or the prices will be on the website when they go live. I have like in regards to stock wise, I feel like I've got like a good amount of stock. But once this stock finishes or is sold out, I won't be buying any more stock this year. So if you do want this, I kind of you know, I wouldn't wait. I do have after pay on my website if that helps. But yeah, guys, I'm so bloody excited. Like I said, this is stuff I do every single day, and I've just made it in a super you know, easy format where it prompts you. It tells you if you're someone who's like quite new to journaling or manifesting and you really want to make this a practice where you do it every single day and you sort of need a bit of a guide in regards to this. This is going to be huge few and bit of a game changer. So that's more about the notepads. There will be more information coming to the Instagram and to my website and you'll be able to see what they look like. But I'm so excited. I've wanted to do something like this for a very long time, so.
Speaker 3: I'm so bloody excited it's happening.
Speaker 2: Also, one last announcement, I'm sorry, I know this episode's getting a little bit long, but I am opening up round two of my Rise and Concer project. So, as you guys know, I launched my Rise and Conquer projects for the very first time about mid this year, and basically the project is a six week online course where I take a small group of women through the formula I use anytime I want to up level, step outside my comfort zone and go after something new. So this is the formula, you know, I used when I quit my corporate job and I started my own business. This is the formula I used when I wanted to manifest, you know, moving to the Gold Coast and buying out dream house. This is the formula I used when you know we started Naked Harvest this podcast basically anything new. I backtracked and realized I use the exact same thing, and it's honestly, like I don't know, like I feel kind weird for saying this, but it's honestly life changing. And if you guys, I will be putting all the reviews from the first round on the website. The reviews are insane, and honestly reading them all like brought tears to my eyes because like I knew, you know, this formula and what I do in my every day and how I practice worked for me, and I like I kind of knew it would work for other people. But to see other people using this formula and using it to really manifest and shift into their you know, best life and their next level them.
Speaker 3: Nothing makes me happier.
Speaker 2: I truly believe that this is why I was put on the planet, and I know that is deep bit honestly. So in the project, you get a live call every way. No. So in the project there is six modules and I go through the formula with you. So every single week you get a training video which you can just watch by yourself. You get a workbook, and you also get a meditation that all relates to that module. And then also you will get all the live Q and A calls I did with the first group, so they're all recorded for you. And then there also will be a live Q and a call every fortnight with this group with Round two, so any questions, you have, any stuff that comes up, we will come together and we do a live call over Facebook. And then my absolute favorite thing about this course, and what I didn't realize would be so powerful, was you get a Facebook group with just the people who have entered the project. And the energy and the empowerment in this Facebook group it is unreal. I was blown away by Round two and then all this guys like you, this is like a lifetime thing. Once you pay for this course, you get all the modules you get the Facebook group and everything, and you can continuously do this course. A couple of my Round one girls have already told me that they've you know, like already repeated the course for different things they wanted and have just been using it NonStop, so that also makes me so happy. So again, guys, the project is super limited, not super limited numbers. We took around three hundred women last time, and it will be kind of similar. And this is just because, like I said, it is this controlled, controlled environment where I'm super active on the Facebook group and I want to be able to answer your questions and you know, chat with you and do this live call, and they're not be too many people where you know, you kind of don't get lost in the group. So that's why there is a limited number, and that will also be there again in round two. And this will also be the last round for twenty twenty, so you know, there might be stuff happening in twenty twenty one.
Speaker 3: I don't know for.
Speaker 2: Sure yet, but this will be the last one this year. So I know, twenty twenty has been a crazy year, but honestly, guys, like, don't give up yet. There's still a lot of the year left, there is still time to completely change this year around, if that's what you want. And yeah, so that will be launching. Let me just get my calendar up actually so I can.
Speaker 3: Give you dates.
Speaker 2: So that will be starting on the twenty first of September, so it's around three weeks time, and the registration will open on the fifteenth of September. So last time, guys, the project sold out within twenty four hours. So again, if it's something you want to make sure that you know you're you're there when it opens, and also make sure you're signed up to my email list because they generally get first knowledge of all this sort of stuff, and then you know it's on my socials and I quickly just want to read you just a couple of views reviews sorry, from the project, because even though you know I can tell you what it's about, honestly, I feel like these reviews to speak so much about what it is really about and how you will feel once you complete it. So this is from a woman called Christie. She is from Australia and she said so in April this year, after.
Speaker 3: Working from home through my corporate job.
Speaker 2: For around a month, I decided I wanted a change. I had no idea what that meant, but I knew this corporate life wasn't aligned to my desires long term. I picked up my phone recorded a video of myself basically saying I wanted to go on a journey to discover what I was truly passionate about. And I have never ever recorded myself before. I only did it because I wanted to look back in a year and see how far I'd come. The universe clearly listened and guided me to this course, so I jumped on it immediately. The course has guided me and gave me the tools I need to kick start my journey of discovering who I want to show up as and what my true desires are. Since starting this course, I have enrolled in the Coaching Institute, become a certified life coach, and I have manifested buying my first home with my partner, which we are in the process of doing now. Georgie, thank you doesn't feel like enough. Nevertheless, thank you. This course has filled me with the drive and clarity to take action and create the life I really want. Your beautiful soul and energy shines through every every inch of this course, and I'm so grateful for how you show.
Speaker 3: Up in our community. Keep being you always.
Speaker 2: Oh thank you, Kirsty, I really appreciate it.
Speaker 3: And also I'll read you one more.
Speaker 2: And this is just my favorite one because I just found it hilarious. So this is from el Pita and she is from Greece, so she said to be completely transparent. I never really believed manifesting and the law of attraction. However, having followed Georgie for so long and given that I truly resonate with all the other things she shares and loving her podcast, I thought I would give it a go, and I am so thankful that.
Speaker 3: I did, because this course is.
Speaker 2: Truly life changing. Following Georgie's method, I was able to shift into a high vibe as a person, get clear on my goals, slash desires and my wives, drop the struggle and trust the process. For those who are not familiar with Georgie, I have to say this is not just another influencer trying to sell you something. This truly is a no bullshit course that will transform the way you think and act towards your dream life.
Speaker 3: Plus, Georgie is.
Speaker 2: Such a positive, down to earth person and so engaged with her community during the course, highly recommend oh you guys. Uh So, if you guys want to know more about the course, I will put links in the show notes and you can check out the website. Our bit that is is so much new, exciting stuff. So we've got our Rise and Conquer you know, organize your day and Rise and Conquer your every desire notepads coming out next Thursday, and also registration for round two of the Rise and Conquer project on the fifteenth of September. So all these dates will be you know, coming and in more detail and socials and all that sort of stuff. But I just want to say thank you so much for listening in and I'm so excited to bring you season three of the pod.
Speaker 3: Like I said, so many amazing guests.
Speaker 2: We are launching our first interview on Tuesday with a guest I'm sure you all know her. I've been trying to get her in the podcast for a very long time. She's like og self development queen, and you were going to die. The episode is amazing. So we will be launching our same schedule of Tuesday and Friday every single week, going between interviews and solo PEP talks and all that sort of stuff. Bet, thank you so much for tuning in. And oh, of course, if you are an avid listener of the podcast and you aren't in our Facebook group, come and join us. It's just a community who listens to the podcast like minded women, and you just have to search Rise and Conquer podcast community on Facebook and request and you'll get accepted in. But guys, thank you so much for listening. Like I said, so body excited for season three and to be back in your ears.
Speaker 3: I truly appreciate.
Speaker 2: My community on here, and I hope you have a fabulous day.
Speaker 3: Until next time,