Speaker 1: Come on there. Welcome to Wednesday. It's the pickup exit Keva's warehouse, great savings every day heading today.
Speaker 2: Hell, hello everybody, Why Mitch Cheury Am I holding a high protein banana pudding and a packet of roast primo beef Because he's on my protein, low calorie diet. Let's not highlight Mitch's diet. These are two very obscure grocery shopping items to bring together, though, Just roast beef, no bread, no no lettuce, and yogurts. You're gonna source up your beef with a bit of pudding?
Speaker 1: Yeah, why not? Now put them down, We've gotta make them warm with your clemmy hands. I am filing still a little bit cleanmy After yesterday's The Morning Show appearance, We're.
Speaker 3: On my favorite moment ever. You were so embarrassing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we'll talk about it later on in the show, that I embarrassed myself in front of a global American soup and I'll tell you exactly what I said to their face.
Speaker 2: Do you know what? I'm actually so excited for today's show because we're speaking to a man who I'm pretty sure has a god complex. Now he has fathered over sixty children and I have two of my own, and I would like to know why, how do you have the time.
Speaker 1: That's what I need to run out. Yeah, we got the hard hitting questions.
Speaker 3: Well, I have something I don't know if I am excited about as much.
Speaker 2: It could be or it couldn't be.
Speaker 3: But there is a woman you guys would have seen that has come forward claiming to be Madeleine McCann.
Speaker 2: I did see this last night. I was in a deep dive on the Instagram.
Speaker 3: Yeah, obviously exciting if it is her, but could you imagine what this is doing to the family.
Speaker 2: But anyway, we're going to get into that a bit later.
Speaker 1: Okay, cool, that's next Here at the pickup right around Australia for your Wednesday afternoon. Welcome, it's the pickup Britt, Laura and Mitch Wednesday Afternoon or thanks to Chemists Warehouse are heading today. Great savings every day.
Speaker 3: Everyone listening now, I think is going to remember Madeline McCann, the little girl that went missing back in two thousand and seven in Portugal when she was on holiday with her family.
Speaker 1: I was famous missing person case of all times.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's just a case.
Speaker 2: It has gripped.
Speaker 3: I think the world since her disappearance, Well, a woman has come forward from Poland. Her name is Julia Fostina, and she is claiming not to necessarily be Madeline, but she's saying I think I could be. She doesn't really remember her childhood, she's not sure of her age exactly. She thinks she looks very similar to what Madeleine would be. So she's put her hand up and she said, I want to do a DNA test. I think I could be her. And I just can't imagine what the family is thinking right now after sixteen years, that, oh my god, what if this is our daughter? But on the other hand, it's is this another person that's just going to get our hopes up and then dash them.
Speaker 2: I was in a rabbit hole in this girl's Instagram yesterday, so it's I am Madeline McCann. And she's created multiple accounts. There's like twenty different accounts now, really just trying to get anyone's attention who might be able to link her with Madelie McCann's parents so that she can get this DNA test done. But you can't help but try and look for the similarity. So she has the marking in her eye that Madeline McCann has little green with blue eyes, but then she's got like this dark bit in her yeah, and the gap in between the tea yeah, and also like a dimple in the same spot. And it's so hard because you think, how did a little three year old look and then what's their face going to look like as they age? But I just think if it's not her, this is so traumatic for her parents. I can't even comprehend what they're going through to try and once again put themselves through the process of getting their hopes up only to find out maybe that's not going to be their daughter.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: It playing Devil's advocate for a second. I mean, how do we know this girl isn't just running for a cash crab? Do a sixty minute sit down interview that work out that it's not Maddie and can and then we move on with our lives and the poor parents are traumatized yet again.
Speaker 2: It could be this whole, this big media hoax. Who knows. But the girl's psychologist is one of the people who's actually come out and said I also think she could be Madeline mcann. So there's other supporting people in her life. And you know, regardless of whether it is or it isn't, it does sound like this girl has had a truly horrific childhood herself, and that's why she thinks she might be.
Speaker 3: Imagine, if you are just you're a nobody, right, you're just living your life, but you believe that you could be her, how are you going to get this attention? I understand that she's so curious about to who she is, and she really believes it that she is going to go and make all these accounts so that finally someone listens. So I also get that, because if you're just a no one living in another country, how are you going to get anyone to care enough?
Speaker 2: So there's this side of some.
Speaker 3: People saying, oh, you're just trying to get publicity, But there's another side of, well, how on earth do you think I was going to get their attention? And she's not saying I am her. She's come out and said I need to know the truth. I need a DNA test, and I need to talk to Madeline's parents please help me. And they have actually agreed now to do the DNA test. So this will very soon.
Speaker 2: Be put to bed.
Speaker 1: Well, when we get the update the DNA test will bring it to you on the air.
Speaker 3: That way, everyone's going to be waiting with baited breath, aren't they.
Speaker 1: Hey, Next on the show, Kyle Gordy's joining us. The name you might not know, but he may very well be your father. And that sounds ridiculous.
Speaker 3: I really like that he is because he has sixty nine kids out there.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, too many children.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's a sperm donor. And we'll talk to him next here at the Pickup The Pickup via Wednesday Afternoon with Britt, Laura and Mitch get Blackmore's executive beat Stress Formula two fifties available now. Always read the label and follow the directions for use. Now, girls, you'd remember yesterday we spoke to a psychologist who was chatting to us about an Ossie man who was fathered over sixty babies through sperm donations.
Speaker 2: Yes it is wild and now Sandy, who was a psychologist, she mentioned a guy named Kyle Gordie. Now Kyle, he lives in the States and he also has fathered over sixty children and apparently has nine on the way. Now we have Kyle on the phone joining us today.
Speaker 1: Hello, Hi Kyle, Hello, how are you doing.
Speaker 2: Oh hi, Kyle. Now I have a big question for you.
Speaker 1: Why why?
Speaker 2: Why so many kids?
Speaker 4: Well that's the big question. So pretty much I started out where relationships were working out, and so eventually I was looking at sperm banks and I realized they're just called in clin I didn't know where my sperm was going, and it just did feel comfortable to me. Someone I knew she wanted to use a sperm mank to have a child, and we had to talk and I said, you know, I'm willing to be involved in a child's life and I could help you have a child, And so I donated. She went in the back of her car, gave it a cup, she insidered it with a syringe, and two weeks later she found out she was pregnant, and now she has an eight year old and a five year old.
Speaker 3: By me, So I'm reading here that ninety percent of the time you use artificial insemination, like you just said, with a syringe, but the other times you use natural insemination.
Speaker 2: So you are out there spreading your seed. How does that come about?
Speaker 3: When someone says I want the sperm, do you give them the off? I do you say, hey, do you want to go do the horizon to dancey love WORL do you want me to put in a syringe?
Speaker 4: I only do it like ten percent of the time, and I only donated a few times a month, so realistically only comes to a few times a year. I actually do it naturally. But typically the woman will contact me and they'll say, hey, how do I get pregnant? I say, how do you want to do it? They say, well, I want to do in a cup or I want to do it naturally. So say they want to do in a cup, simple strange and cup and they inject it and then if they want to do it naturally. Typically I asked for SD test beforehand, change that and then we do it. I actually just helped someone. We spent Valentine's Day together and we did it six times in a row. We did it twice on Valentine's Day and then like four other days. I mean, it was insane. It was like a marathon. It was a baby making marathon.
Speaker 2: So wait, okay, how much do people pay for this? So do you get paid for your services? What's like a normal payment?
Speaker 4: Nothing? I don't. I don't even get anything, nothing at all. I went to Hong Kong. I had to pay. I paid my own travel to I just I didn't say it, but I just donated to someone and got pregnant. Someone pregnant in Hong Kong, but very early, and I had to pay everything. So I actually don't get any money or even travel costs, and so there's no benefit.
Speaker 1: But what do you say to the criticism of people that just think, if you're not getting any money for it, then surely it's just in flighting your ego. Like the criticism is that you could potentially just have a god complex and you just want as many mini Kyles out there in the world as possible.
Speaker 4: Well, I think it's easy to say, oh, well, this guy's a narcisse this, but when you see the happy families that are grown, and see how appreciated there are, and see you know, I'm not just there going out and having all these kids. I actually talk to the moms, I build friendships with them. I see a lot of the kids. I just saw a new kid a few days ago. We took pictures together. We bond, Like it's not just me going out, Oh I'm impregnating all these women and then see you later.
Speaker 1: It's more you.
Speaker 4: Know, emotional and a lot of moms want me involved. So it's a lot different.
Speaker 2: Do you have any kids that are your own soul responsibility of the time.
Speaker 1: I know, but you know, you know, I think it's different.
Speaker 4: We're like a lot of them, you know, want me to be involved. So I guess a lot of them some of the kids actually call me dad. They you know, don't just look at me as like you know, like a lot of moms, like I said, they don't look at me like I'm a sperm donor. A lot of them look at me as like friend or family. Like it's a lot more meaningful, Like I'm not going out there and say hey, see you later.
Speaker 1: Kids.
Speaker 4: It's you know, I always give them an option if you want to see me and be involved in birthdays, play dates, even washing the kids sometimes if they want, they want me to watch the Different today, and I'm okay with it.
Speaker 2: Sixteen nine children though, that's yeah, it's a lot of kids.
Speaker 1: The Sisterhood of the Trust experm really with a lot of those women out there.
Speaker 2: Kyle, thank you for joining us.
Speaker 1: It was a pleasure. You can get Kyle on Kyle Gordy one two three four on Instagram, which I believe is the amount of babies he's made today. Three Yes, Kyle, A pleasure, buddy. Thanks for coming on.
Speaker 2: Thanks Carl, Kyle. There has to be something a little bit off in you if you want to have sixty kids.
Speaker 3: I was just the Instagram handle on the shirt for me.
Speaker 1: A bit a gross guy, but it great to have him on. Nonetheless, he's welcome anytime.
Speaker 2: Thanks.
Speaker 1: Hey. Speaking of weird guests, we had a run in yesterday on the morning show on Channel seven. We went on to promote the pick Up our show and something went down in the green room where all the celebs backstage are hell. I use that term very lightly for us, but there was an a least Hollywood star in there with us. And you guys seem to think that.
Speaker 2: I've absolutely embarrassed yourself.
Speaker 3: Now, you shot your shot and it did not land.
Speaker 2: You embarrassed yourself.
Speaker 1: I did not, and your colleagues you know what, I remember, the jokes and the show. You think about the pickup, you can be the judge. It's the pick up. Britt, Laura and Mitche here for your Wednesday. Arevo Black Boars Executive be Stress Formula two fifties are available now at Chemist Warehouse with just forty seven ninety nine. Always read the label and follow the directions for use. Now you may have seen the three of us on your Telly's yesterday morning on the morning show Channel seven.
Speaker 2: Oh wasn't it lovely? You they're talking about Christmas Ham.
Speaker 1: I referred to myself as a Christmas Ham and then one of you said that what I bring to the show is a smoked flavor.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, sorry if.
Speaker 1: You miss this on the morning show. It was to promote this new show because we're only a monthly in the pickup. So this is a little bit of what went down.
Speaker 2: It's at three pm across the country. We have so much fun together. We can touch on some of the topics that we talk about on the podcast. But it's also I mean, Mitch brings a great new flavor because he brings sort of morell the what lailtal chaos.
Speaker 3: I want to talk about what you didn't see, and that's what happened in the green room, Michie. Before I'm doing it, I will in before Mitch and Laura. I was there a couple of minutes earlier. Now I've walked around in the corner to the green room. Now that's a room where everyone's waiting. All the celebrities are waiting to go on, all the celebrities.
Speaker 2: And then there's us.
Speaker 3: And I walked in and I looked up and I see Andy Cohen there. Now Andy Cohen firs that don't know, he's a huge American talk shows.
Speaker 1: It's the head of Bravo. He created the Real Housewives ranchise. He is huge.
Speaker 3: And I cause I know Mitch True so well all I thought of I looked up and I was like, that's Enny Cohen, and I was like, how do I prep Mitch.
Speaker 2: Mitch is going to die. He's gonna be so excited. And you walked in on your phone.
Speaker 1: You didn't look up.
Speaker 3: I was trying to do this eye contact thing like look over there. Then you look up clock Andy, and it all went downhill from there. I don't know what was happening, but you were like trying so hard. You're like, oh my god, it's like I've got two minutes to impress the big talk show hosts in the world. And you were dropping attempted jokes that were so embarrassing to watch.
Speaker 2: Normally, you would think like, okay, be cool, come and collected it's a big celebrity, and Mitch Tury walks up to Andy Cohen and calls him gay Santa.
Speaker 1: No, that's out of content, gay Santa.
Speaker 2: Is it true or false? You had only had thirty seconds and within thirty seconds you called Andy Cohen gay Santa in February.
Speaker 1: Let me set up some context. Andy Cohen is gay, He's a gay icon. I'm also yes, it's Marty Gray at the moment, and Britt said, oh, Andy, trying to make small talk, what are you doing here? And I said, oh, it's gay Christmas. Of course Andy's in town. And if it's gay Christmas, then Andy he didn't even laugh laugh, And then I said, well if look, if you're gay Santa, that makes me at gay elf.
Speaker 2: It just kept going down hill. Yeah, him and all of his posse left the green.
Speaker 1: Room going on television. That's why they left the green Listen.
Speaker 3: The producer from Channel seven actually messaged me and they said, can you tell me what happened with Mitch? And I was like, oh my god, is everything okay? And she was like, well not really, are you being serious? Yes, I've actually got the producer on the line, Oh you're kidding no, what better way to confront you than on Nashville.
Speaker 2: Let's get it. Let's Sonia you there.
Speaker 4: Hey, guys, Micho, you should be ashamed of yourself.
Speaker 2: Oh no, this is what Wait what did say to you? Sonya?
Speaker 3: Look, it wasn't that bad, but he wasked if he could leave.
Speaker 1: The green room, so I walked him out earlier than needed to.
Speaker 4: It was just a very uncomfortable situation.
Speaker 3: For everyone included.
Speaker 2: The poor guy just wanted to be left alone, and you were just accosting him.
Speaker 1: He just asked that next time he doesn't get put in a room with anyone else specifically.
Speaker 2: I think no, he said, I was fine. He's like Brittany was great, she can stay, but it's minch. The gay elf can get lost for me.
Speaker 1: And thank you, Sonya, have you back on the show. I didn't think it was that bad.
Speaker 2: It was. He was pretty embarrassing, was you know what. It's only up from here.
Speaker 1: I'll see him at Martin Grad this weekend and I'll bring him a little candy cane and be like, we're all good, Andy.
Speaker 2: And if you're real lucky, you might get to sit on his lap.
Speaker 1: Real funny. Let's go because that's the end of the show. Willem Woody are right next, and they're not going to bully their other co hosts.
Speaker 2: No, they're very nice for each other.
Speaker 1: Will and Woody.
Speaker 2: Oh guys, I love doing this show.
Speaker 1: Thank you, it's so much fun. We will see you tomorrow from three o'clock.
Speaker 2: Happy hump Day everyone
Speaker 1: Happy hump Day.