Speaker 1: That anything egg.
Speaker 2: Hey, this is the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 3: Achieve it or not?
Speaker 4: What of beyond? You gotta be justhing Melack.
Speaker 1: Were you with.
Speaker 4: Cheryl who married a Hunt?
Speaker 5: Who was with the Cheryl.
Speaker 2: Who married a.
Speaker 6: Hunt as well?
Speaker 2: My sisters had two daughters.
Speaker 3: One of the daughters was born on my nana's birthday, and the other one was born on the day she died.
Speaker 7: Preparing my breakfast just the other day, I cracked open the egg and had two yolks inside the one egg. And then I went on to have a banana and peeled the banana and there were two bananas inside the one.
Speaker 8: Pial met the public a group of friends. One of the guys goes off to the bathroom, comes back with a condom. As you do, he blows it up so much it pops, and then one of the girls just keeps having a silent giggle. You had a condom shot across the table and he closed her hand into a drink like a glove.
Speaker 6: We generally get the most amazing stories.
Speaker 1: I've forgotten about that, you know, when the voice and the content don't quite go together.
Speaker 6: She's such a sweet little.
Speaker 4: Lady librarian telling you about.
Speaker 6: Nine four one four one o four three call the odds line right now.
Speaker 1: I had a what are the odds on the weekend as a dog lover anda right, I saw a guy who's walking this dog. The dog has got the cone of shame. We are now walking alongside as sometimes you just start walking along someone and I go, what's up with the dog? What's happened? And he goes, oh my god, listen to the show every morning. We have something in common. I go, what is it?
Speaker 6: Goes, my name is Sam O'Connell. Oh yeah, I happened to.
Speaker 1: Strike up a random conversation that moment with a man called Sam O'Connell.
Speaker 6: That's pretty good. I think it's probably a six. It's a mile, it's a mile. Now you've got you've got a good one. Yes, I got a good one.
Speaker 7: Okay.
Speaker 4: So my boyfriend will Before he moved in with me, he lived in a sharehouse with a boy and a girl. I would just refer to them as that because controversy has ensued, huge blower between boy and girl, to the point where for the last two months of the lease, there was a no talk policy in the house, no one in the house. They agreed The best way forward to actually get through to the end of the lease was that no one ever speaks.
Speaker 6: To the house. So Will was part of the no speaker le. He was allowed to speak.
Speaker 4: He was like the un but I think they just it was a blanket. Nobody talks to anybody live.
Speaker 6: The vibes were not high house anyway.
Speaker 4: Girl last year moved up to Brisbane to live up there. Boy moves out, house splits up. Girl who is still friends with Will, gets a flatmate application through flatmates dot Com in Brisbane from the boy.
Speaker 6: That is incredible. What are the arts?
Speaker 2: The Christian O'Connell Show podcast, What are the odds?
Speaker 6: Let's do it? Here we go here Jason, Good morning, Jason, welcome to the show.
Speaker 3: Good morning, here are you?
Speaker 1: I'm good Jason. Okay, you've got your story of coincidence and chance.
Speaker 3: Off you go. Yeah. I moved to Australia from New Zealand and I had to get a criminal chick for work, excuse me. And it turns out that there's going Australia with his own name and birthday as me, and he's a criminal.
Speaker 6: It's easy for you to say that is.
Speaker 1: I'm sure the police have fallen that one too many times.
Speaker 3: I'm an angel.
Speaker 1: All right, Jason, thank you very much. Let's go to all double Jason's.
Speaker 6: What are the old are the odds?
Speaker 2: Who is that sick?
Speaker 6: Second Jason? Good morning?
Speaker 5: Yeah, good morning Christian and crew.
Speaker 6: All right, what is your story for us?
Speaker 5: Ten years ago I decided to take my beloved wife and my little child to the Grampians in a place called mckenny's Falls, who were spicing around at a little pool's area, and my son lost his dummy. So last weekend we actually went back to the same falls with another son of mine to show on the area and stuff like that. And lo and behold, we look walking around and in the same swinging area, and I happen to find my son's dummy.
Speaker 6: That is Oh my god. I love the story. I've actually got goose bumps. That is incredible.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it was a bit weather than ted. I was very distinct because it was the Wiggles big red car dummy.
Speaker 6: So I bet you couldn't believe it.
Speaker 5: I could not believe it. Well, what are the odds?
Speaker 1: So the I just reminded me again how much time had passed since losing it.
Speaker 5: H almost ten years my son Elles Son's k eleven now and my youngest is in nine, so he was about one and a half when you went there, so about ten years right between. Rule sort of something in the.
Speaker 6: Very long amount of time in some wa do you think it we just moved on.
Speaker 5: It was a little bit further down where we sort of were paid the first time many years ago. But it was sort of a little up in the walking area. So it must have been the fund night and was in a little crevice and beside I see a faint glimits of white and we read cast. I thought I was missed. Inquisitive, got to check it out.
Speaker 6: Oh, I love this story.
Speaker 1: At the moment you said lo and behold, I think everyone like me left is there.
Speaker 6: It's found it. That is one for the ages. Jason, thank you very much.
Speaker 2: Christian O'Connell Show go On Podcast