Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: Apparently eighty percent of us are at any one time carrying around a small secret. Literally just a small secret. So nothing big and horrible, just a small secret. You know, if I'm honest with you right now, you know TV shows that I watch, I'm really into the Last of Us. Okay, I've already pre ordered the pay per view USC two eight four Berth this weekend. However, just as much as I enjoy those TV shows, also equally enjoying this is my small secret. I was out with some mates on Saturday night. We're all swapping TV shows. I didn't volunteer. I'm also well into, well into new maps.
Speaker 3: What's that maths O'Connell.
Speaker 1: You have been on your high horse about maps. I remember a couple of years ago. Oh it's trash, it's garbage, just poison.
Speaker 2: For your brain. What we hate we become. I become maths.
Speaker 3: It's brilliant.
Speaker 1: I love it.
Speaker 2: You love an did pray for Bronte? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Right, power. But this is funny. We had this conversation at home last night. Chris was complaining, you know, he's into Australian idol at the moment, loves Kyle on idol and we're like Audrey and I want to watch Maths. He's like such trash. I don't believe you watch it seriously, you were blow by blow account of what was happening last year. Don't pretend to not like it.
Speaker 2: It well, it draws you in. Oh my god, the drama and they tease you and I fall for all the hooks. You know when they go coming up after the ads. You don't again me, you don't know me, God Jesus, how did they find more drama?
Speaker 1: Do you watch it with the girls?
Speaker 2: Watching with the girls. We all sit on the couch watching it together. You're making comments last year, was talking to Steve vaisad Right, it's a legend of TV himself and he's also a closet fan. Right, we're we're still only me hanging Steve. I need, I need you to come out of my support. We were talking about doing a.
Speaker 3: Podcast, right, I love this idea.
Speaker 2: That went live after. I'm still tempted, Steve, call me after the show. Two dudes just talking about mass pulling it all apart. Pray for Bronti, that Jesse and all his X. Yeah, my god, he just doesn't want to be hurt, but he's pushing people away anymore. Secret. It's a small secret, all right? So who else wants to go on the record with a small secret? Rio? Have you got one that you carry?
Speaker 1: I do have a small secret. On March thirteen, I'm going to a concert. Carlie Ray Jepson, singer of the hit track call Me Maybe.
Speaker 2: Get Out, Don't You Dare? Don't You Dare? Sit on a fake throne made of Carlie Ray and judge me about maps Care is a good song. Don't money You're gonna go and pay? Give a night over tonight was not cheap as well as it should be free one hundred and twenty dollars us to see this. This is agreed. What else can That's a great question. Hopefully he just plays this away because what I'm hoping for my maths throw shade all over that.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Show podcast