Speaker 1: Welcome to them, Christian no con show podcast. How was Date Night? Because I know obviously on Friday we'll be talking about this. So you know, when you've got a little baby and yours is only five months old, it's rare you get a night out just to too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and what the risk that we were running was we didn't have anything booked or planned, so we went into Saturday night risking it essentially, but came out pretty good. We went to the local pizza passed the place in Coburg, yep. Because we didn't have a booking. Had to sit up on that funny little bit at.
Speaker 1: The old tabletop whenever you're going like an open table. I made a book somewhere always available tabletop seating.
Speaker 2: I don't like it because you too high up on those stores in your high lakes, swing in the air, so you actual you feel like a little kid.
Speaker 1: You feed up a little kid, don't you. And you don't face each other. Yeah, you're sort of at an angle, aren't you, sort of looking to the side.
Speaker 2: But did it was? The food was good?
Speaker 1: And then you're talking about Gordon a lot, your baby.
Speaker 2: We did. Actually, Yeah, there's not a what else to talk about?
Speaker 1: Because all your life is it's all encompassing, isn't it. You learned up just and then you go, oh, we should talk about something else, because not much has happened. You go, I'll go back to talking about.
Speaker 2: Actually, I tell you what, and this is. This is sad that this happens. But you either talk about your own kids or you talk about how other people parent, which is awful because I never wanted to become that.
Speaker 1: One of the great purpose is to judge.
Speaker 2: I never thought judging.
Speaker 1: It's in the DNA. It gets to activate the moment you become a parent.
Speaker 2: You notice how they do that with him, and then he doesn't sleep at night and they wonder why.
Speaker 1: You see him chugging that cann of coat like it was no big deal at five. Okay, you see how that's going to work out.
Speaker 2: Then we went to a bar around the corner and played pool on Saturday night.
Speaker 1: So what a great night.
Speaker 2: And are you any good? We're both terrible. Paul took us forty five minutes to clear the table. Oh my gosh, it's way too long. I don't know how. It's not even just the technique with Paul. I don't know how to do that geometry and angers. So I don't even know what I'm setting up to try to do. I just honestly hit as hard as I can hope that with as many bounces off the.
Speaker 1: Path and people go, you want to get the edge off that one, so it spins out and go over that went. How the hell am I going to do that with this stick?
Speaker 2: But both games we played we lost because we put the black ball in before you mentioned it. But I was actually relieved that it was over, and then all romance was dead by Sunday because we actually had a great night Saturday night. But Sunday, at lunchtime, I noticed that I had this cookie that I bought on Friday that I was saving for a dessert, and I put it in the fruit bowl in its little brown paper bag, and Bank had eaten it, and it was I was saving it for Don't look at me like that like I'm crazy.
Speaker 1: Well, no, I would have lost my mind, because if if you buy some of that, then you're buying yourself a future good time. That's right, That's what I did, right, And so when someone takes that, they're stealing a good time for you.
Speaker 2: You know, when I thought I would have it during the Carlton Collingwood games and I was so excited to watch it was a huge game.
Speaker 1: Well a little halftime, park.
Speaker 2: Up on the couch with my big choc chip peanut butter cookie and I'll be so excited to eat it. And then lunchtime I noticed that the bag was empty. What is going on here? But you need to put a post it note on it. Well, I don't want to.
Speaker 1: Eat come onage.
Speaker 2: Times the love God. I put stuff in the fridge. Do not eat Chris strictly mine. It's sad that it has to come to that, but maybe it does. Because you said, oh, it was in the fruit bawl. I thought it was a community.
Speaker 1: See, that's a mistake you made, is putting it in the fruit bowl. Stuff that's in the fruit bowl. Fruit, that's communal, that's for everybody.
Speaker 2: It's in its brand paper bags.
Speaker 1: Looks like it's discarded.
Speaker 2: There would never discard a cookie? Who would?
Speaker 1: I do believe that in a In a marriage, you need lockers like at school you could lock your stuff in it. Put your cookies in your locker.
Speaker 2: The Christian Conn Show Podcast