Speaker 1: It's Thursday. Let's do this.
Speaker 2: It's Thursday.
Speaker 3: This is my favorite segment Ask Uncut, where you guys call up with the problem of the week, the conundrum something you need a little bit of help with. Now, we don't have any education around this, but we're very enthusiastic about giving our advice.
Speaker 4: Well, where you're a free therapist, but we are. We don't have any qualifications.
Speaker 1: We both build first tenor free.
Speaker 2: We both build, but they're all free because it's not no.
Speaker 1: Prize attached as well. It's just come on and we'll try our best.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and today's one is about man's best friend.
Speaker 2: I have Linda on.
Speaker 1: The phone, Hayley, do what's the conundrum? How can we help?
Speaker 4: Hi?
Speaker 5: There, guys, I really need your help. I've got a domestic dilemma and it's quite danger of becoming a domestic drama. My question for you today is is it okay to let the dog lick the dishes clean before they get washed up?
Speaker 2: Okay? How are you washing them though and washing them or are they.
Speaker 4: Going into a dishwasher? Because I think dishwasher like that's like an hour wash.
Speaker 2: You could do anything. You can go the toilet on them, and put them in the dishwasher.
Speaker 3: Do But I think you're discussing from Laura's a dump in the dishwasher.
Speaker 4: Serious question though, How is it is it? Are you hand washing or your dishwasher?
Speaker 5: Well, it depends. I mean something's going the dishwasher, obviously, but some pots and pans, plates go in the dishwasher. Some are hand washed. It's a bit of boat.
Speaker 2: What kind of dog is it?
Speaker 5: Well it's a boy dog for a start. Well we know what he licks.
Speaker 3: Carrier dogs lick their genitals.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's going all right.
Speaker 4: I need to get to the bottom of this, Linda, Who in your household has a problem with it?
Speaker 2: And who doesn't have a problem with it.
Speaker 5: I think it's a great environmental initiative. It's and it's fine. Yeah, I'm good with it. My habby kids, they think it's disgusting and unhygienic.
Speaker 4: Ohlinda, we've just seen the video of your dogs. Not only as your dog licking the plates, your dog is literally inside the dishwasher.
Speaker 6: If anyone wants a mental image, google and eating ants out of a well tongue. Its tongue is like ten centimeters long, looking the bowling naise off those porcel and Maxwell Brooks.
Speaker 2: That's disgusting.
Speaker 1: Call it.
Speaker 2: You can't do that, Linda. Give the dogs own.
Speaker 4: But I know I said you could take a dump on a plate and then put in a dishwasher.
Speaker 2: But I've changed my mind after watching.
Speaker 6: If you're at the dinner table and you've had spag bowl and there's a bit of mintce on the plate, I'm all for putting the plate down on the ground letting the dog clean it up. But filling a dirty dishwasher and letting the dog go at it like ribs and rump style on it like a rack of ribs, that's fair.
Speaker 3: I can't stop watching these video We're gonna have to put this in socials. I think.
Speaker 2: Also, surely it can't be good for the dog's digestion.
Speaker 4: It's okay to give them a little bit of a lick, but letting them lick every plate, I feel like it's just gonna make the poor dog sick.
Speaker 3: No, No, I don't think it's I mean, it could make him sick.
Speaker 4: Linda. I just want to say I'm in two minds about this because we have a dog and a cat in our household, and we for our cat especially, we have like a little side plate, and if we interchange, it's just like a it's like a little bread plate, entree It's, yeah, like a little entree plate.
Speaker 2: But we don't have a specific cat plate.
Speaker 4: So that goes in the dishwasher and then it goes back into the drawer and then another one comes out. So who knows everyone's eating off the cat plate, but the dog plate in the.
Speaker 2: Dishwasher just feels different, Linda.
Speaker 4: So I think I'm taking your husband's side on this one.
Speaker 5: Okay, So I'm hearing appalling. I'm just hanging.
Speaker 2: Although sorry to shame you.
Speaker 1: No, No, I might be convinced because I don't have a dog.
Speaker 6: Although you know when you wash it dishes in the dishwasher and then it comes out and there's still a bit of grime left.
Speaker 1: On them, like you've kind of got to do it again.
Speaker 6: Have you found, Linda, that with the dog licking them, you only ever have to do one cycle on the dishwasher.
Speaker 5: Yes, it's so environmentally friendly.
Speaker 1: It real dog looking.
Speaker 3: If your dish is not clean, you need to clean the dishwasher.
Speaker 2: You know that you need to clean a dishwasher, right? You don't know that, did you?
Speaker 6: It's a dishwasher, cleans cleans a filter.
Speaker 2: You're disgusting. Oh, Linda, so sorry, but I'm on your husband's side. I'm sorry, Linda. Yeah, I'm one king husband.
Speaker 5: Okay. I asked the question. I'm hearing the decision.
Speaker 2: It can't be unhappy with its very cute dogs.
Speaker 1: I disagree. It's feral. It's like a mate. It had teeth coming out of the sides, and it had a tongue.
Speaker 2: To be interesting yourself, I'm not going that far.
Speaker 6: If you want to get into the text side, if you've got an ask gun cut of your.
Speaker 1: Own, you can text us.
Speaker 6: And you can also text us footage. That's how we got the video of that that coyote eating the food.
Speaker 1: You can text us.
Speaker 6: Oh four nine nine four four one oh six five four nine nine four four one six five.
Speaker 4: All right, well, look coming up yesterday, I really put my foot in it and I made someone cry.
Speaker 2: I made them cry, and I have a lot of feelings about it. That's horrible. Are they deserved it all? She goes, I feel really bad. No, they really didn't.
Speaker 4: They really didn't. I completely put my foot in it. And look, you could take this as a warning Okay, that's Knaggs on the pick up.