Speaker 1: Celebrity news.
Speaker 2: You like that, bro, Right now, it's got to hit a celebrity news.
Speaker 1: What's going on?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 4: We all know Annie Knight one of Australia's biggest only fans creators, and she posted a video over the weekend that's caused a bit of a stir. Now, in the line of work that she does, it's no surprise that she's got a bunch of men sliding into her DMS all the time, despite the fact that she's actually engaged and going to get married in the coming month. So like work and real life, Annie are.
Speaker 2: Two different people.
Speaker 4: And over the weekend she decided to out a couple of AFL players, big names, mind you, who had been sliding into a DMS. I'm going to play.
Speaker 2: When you said out, I thought you meant out as gay. I was getting excitedly that kind of story.
Speaker 4: But no, she has out of them as sliding into her.
Speaker 1: Take a listen to the video.
Speaker 5: Thought I would out some of the AFL players and cricket players that have slid into my DMS. Sorry boys. First up, we have at Clayton Oliver Clinton. Oliver is a repeat. It's happened a few times now. I met Clayton, he's a great guy. Sorry Clayton. He tends to do this and then uncends and we have our man.
Speaker 1: Of the moment, Bailey Smith.
Speaker 5: He has slid in a few times. Also asked me about my friend Lily Phillips, but she's taken sow my buzz.
Speaker 1: Sorry.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so apparently Clayton Oliver is known as a bit for being a bit of a party boy. We all know Bailey Smith he likes to party a bit too. And you know, it doesn't shock me that these are the two names she threw out there. But I love that she did it. Good on her, and we've got her on the phone. I thought we'd just speak to her Annie, good morning.
Speaker 1: Hello, Hey, hey guys, how are you cool?
Speaker 4: Annie?
Speaker 3: I want to know after you posted this video, did you get a DM straight away from Clayton and Bailey being like, what the hell are you doing?
Speaker 1: No? I weirdly didn't, which I found actually quite odd, and I didn't expect any of them to respond, so I was shocked when Clayton did.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what did Clayton say?
Speaker 1: No, he didn't say anything. He posted a story dancing in the locker rooms to any are you okay? And tagged me hilarious.
Speaker 2: Good.
Speaker 4: Now is there anyone else who's messaged you who maybe has slid into your d MS and gone please don't out me, Please don't out me?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 4: Are there more names that you're yet to reveal?
Speaker 1: Do you know what? I thought about going through some other ones and seeing if everyone went back and has unsent their messages, But I haven't checked it.
Speaker 3: I want to know you've done AFL. What about NRL?
Speaker 1: Oh, to be honest you, I wouldn't even know if an NRL player was in my dam because I don't follow NLL. Could be any of them?
Speaker 4: What about some well known Australian celebrities TV GUS give us an exclusive?
Speaker 1: No, no, there's a few, but I'm not going to do it. What about I've just done my outing for the week. Maybe next week?
Speaker 3: What about a clue A little clue?
Speaker 1: Oh? A reality TV stuff?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 1: What a shock y? Do you feel bad though? Like outing these guys you know?
Speaker 3: Like from you know the part? No they don't, well well, I.
Speaker 1: Mean the guys I outed, I think a single. I did feel a little bit guilty for a second, but when Clayton responded, I was like, oh, okay, thank God, he's taking it all in good good. Yeah, so it's all good. Yeah, what if they had to partner, would you out them then?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 2: Also, but what's the difference between like sliding into a d M and that's you know, a dodgy thing to just messaging like a man can message a woman and that's just communication.
Speaker 1: It's more that like these guys knew I was engaged and they were like, yeah, I still give her a try anyway.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and they're not just how she is and ask me how she's going.
Speaker 2: What did they say exactly? Like are they trying to get like videos from you or something? No?
Speaker 1: No, it was more just like responding to my stories, but in like a you know, in a flirtatious way that if I'd responded, they they would have you know, progressed.
Speaker 4: So do you think because of your line of work these guys think are your engagement isn't serious?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I think probably, and probably like my challenges like oh well she's you know, having other blokes, so she'll have me too, Yeah, but that'd have to pay or no, No, I just I don't do that anymore. Like I'm getting married in two months, so my life's a bit different.
Speaker 4: Yeah, how is the wedding plan? I'm assuming it's all planned now, but two months away. You just said you excited.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm so excited. I can't wait. It's actually really scary that it's two months await. It's gone so fast, this whole fifteen months. So yeah, but I'm very excited.
Speaker 3: And so you're going to be a married woman. Is that going to change anything you do in your line of work or does your partner know what he's signed up for? And you guys have like a really healthy relationship.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think, like I won't be collaborating as much as I have in the past, but you know, I'm doing this new reality TV show at the moment, so like that's more my focus going forward. Yep, So yeah, I think, And yeah, I'm going to be a wife, So yeah, I thinks we'll look a little bit different, a little bit joining us here on. Thanks Annie, Thanks guys, appreciate it.