Speaker 1: He's welcome.
Speaker 2: Hey, it's Harry Josey.
Speaker 3: All right, Harry Chelsey, the star of the new Netflix show Let's Marry Harry. He caught up with Amy and you can watch it as well. Let's Marry Harry only on Netflix.
Speaker 4: Okay, Harry, So, congratulations on your marriage.
Speaker 1: You are officially now off the market. How does it feel.
Speaker 2: It's great, it's a good feeling. We love love.
Speaker 4: I want to understand what is your beef with Australian women, because I remember you going on Too Hot to Handle.
Speaker 1: I remember watching.
Speaker 4: You on there, and I remember you you were like the only Aussie on there.
Speaker 2: Right, yeah, yeah, I was only I was. I don't have any beef at all of Australian women.
Speaker 5: I would have loved if there was some on the show, but I didn't cast it, so I.
Speaker 2: Didn't know what I was walking into.
Speaker 5: I thought it was going to be internationally, yeah, all of the world, but apparently not.
Speaker 4: I feel like when American women, or just even women from any other country meet an Aussie guy, it's like the accent, probably the freckles over the nose, the fact that you can play cricket like and you're a bit of Alarican, like I feel like ossy people women and men in general, like we've got quite a good sense of humor, right.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, absolutely, And it's just like I think American women and we love them, like not all of them like this, but I think take everything a little bit more serious and whereas like that you can just have fun.
Speaker 1: And yes, I remember going over to the UK.
Speaker 4: We moved over there for like a year with my whole family, and I was like a rotund looking little thing and with like frizzy hair and freckles, but I had this wicked Australian accent and I could batter cricket ball and everyone in grade six just wanted to date me, not because I was good looking, not because I was good looking, because I was assy.
Speaker 2: Right yeah, well I'm sure looks.
Speaker 1: Nah, there's no looks back then.
Speaker 4: So this show of yours twenty fiances you start out with like, is that every guy's wet dream? Or was that a little bit more stressful than a lot of men probably been.
Speaker 2: They should have capped it at five.
Speaker 5: I think dating twenty people in any way, shape or form is incredibly stressful, and twenty like very you know, unique personalities and different personalities. It was a lot like it was really like the first few days trying to figure out who's who, Like some people would just.
Speaker 2: Spawn in and I'm like, were they here the whole time?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I had no idea.
Speaker 4: I well we obviously in Australia we've got like the Bachelor, the Bachelorette, and I just think to myself, I actually don't know what woman would put herself on this show and like fight for a man, And I know that you probably get a lot of women who summer bit more you know, reserved, and they sit back and they want you to approach them. And then you get the other girls who are a little bit more aggressive and they like bit dog eat dog and they come for you.
Speaker 1: What was more appealing for you? The ones that were.
Speaker 4: Really progress I see with their advances, or the ones who kind of played it cool.
Speaker 5: I think the ones that played it cool kind of worked better for me, Like because of the environment, like that you're being forced to talk and to communicate and hang out.
Speaker 2: So it was going to happen organic or that's not organically, but it was. It was going to happen. They were going to make it happen. But yeah, it was. It was really intense and.
Speaker 5: I was trying to figure out if I did like that, if I did like the laid back Yeah, it was pretty pretty incredible.
Speaker 4: And so you are now officially married. There's obviously you get married on the show. I'm not going to give away any spoilers, but is it an act, like was it a proper wedding or do you get to go and do that again?
Speaker 2: Proper wedding?
Speaker 5: They I think with the paperwork, they're just waiting for it.
Speaker 2: All to come out. So see what happens with that.
Speaker 1: So were your parents there and stuff?
Speaker 2: Yeah, my mom made the trip out, so she was there.
Speaker 5: A couple of my sisters were there, and then obviously my nieces and nephews. Pretty pretty wild and like a weird experience to see them, Like my mom's the first time in maybe a year, and I'm like, hey mom, this is what I'm doing now.
Speaker 2: Very random. It was like weird. It was weird to catch up. But I was also getting married.
Speaker 1: Here's hey mom, so good to see you. This is my new wife who you've never met.
Speaker 2: Basically, do you want to do you want to meet her? I don't.
Speaker 5: I don't know how this works, and I think everyone, especially if the cameras are there.
Speaker 1: Oh, it would have been so nerve wracking.
Speaker 4: And obviously you went on these other reality shows beforehand, too hot to handle.
Speaker 1: And then you've obviously had a few.
Speaker 4: Years and you've dated a lot of women, and you've had a bit of an f boy history. Is there any Is there a moment in your life where like light switch flicks off and you go, I'm actually done with all this and I really want to find someone wholesome and I want to settle down.
Speaker 5: Basically, when my dad crossed over to the other side, I was in their kids and in their husband.
Speaker 2: It's all good, it happens.
Speaker 5: And basically that moment, I was like, I really wish I really wish I had this and I could show him my family and my wife and people like my people. But I didn't have that, and I filmed a lot of stuff for my future family him.
Speaker 2: But that was kind of the moment where I was like, oh, I really need to take this very serious.
Speaker 4: Yes, So then you just went on another reality show and got yourself twenty fonces. I mean, it makes total sense, right, because at least the odds are in your favor. Surely one of these girls is going to be wifey material? Is was your current wife okay? With you hooking up with like eleven women in the one night?
Speaker 2: You know what?
Speaker 5: She was pretty confident and she was all good with it because it was just like, this is kind of the experience that we're doing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I guess was she was very secure?
Speaker 1: So was she one of the eleven? Though? At least I think so.
Speaker 2: I would hope so, I think.
Speaker 1: So it's so good, so a lot I don't know what I was doing.
Speaker 4: Obviously before you went on the show. And in your past, was there ever a night where you've topped that?
Speaker 1: Do you reckon? You've ever kissed more than eleven women in the one night?
Speaker 2: No? I usually limit myself at like four, So.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you capped yourself out at four? All right?
Speaker 4: So, Mikey and I recently spoke about sharing our location with you know, partners and stuff and is it right or wrong? And sharing pass codes and stuff with your partner, Like would you share your location with your wife?
Speaker 5: Share my location, my past code, literally whatever she wanted.
Speaker 2: I think that's like, yeah, no boundaries.
Speaker 4: Some people think that that's too far and invasion of people's privacy. I personally am like, if you've got nothing to hide and you're not hiding anything, you're not doing any shady shit, why wouldn't you, Right, Yeah.
Speaker 5: I just think it's like, yeah, what's the point, because then you're gonna have that, They're gonna put doubts in their head, like just be from the jump. If you want to go through my stuff, do whatever you need, Like it's all everything's fine on my side.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I used to be just said the opposite in the past, where I was like, oh, this is mine, I don't want you to look at it.
Speaker 5: I don't want to see my you know, my group chats and my guys also like who cares if it's your person, nothing should better.
Speaker 3: We'll be back with Harry Chelsea more coming up up with the E'serion Kids directors.
Speaker 4: Michael.
Speaker 2: When I did your ride, good.
Speaker 1: Morning, He's welcome.
Speaker 2: It's Harry Jousey gives me.
Speaker 3: All right, Harry Chelsea is hanging out with us this morning.
Speaker 4: I can't believe Harry Cholsey is off the market after all these years, and you've had some relationships. I thought you were with Anna Paul at one stage. I was like, oh my god, two izies it together. But I don't know what that was, but you fall in love right, Yeah.
Speaker 5: So basically when I was back in Australia, I was with the person and the show with and basically we've been spotted and it's been paged.
Speaker 2: So I freaked out. Netflix is calling me. What are you guys doing? You shouldn't be together, shouldn't be in public.
Speaker 5: So I was like, Anna, can we post a million things so people think we're together?
Speaker 2: And that's what happened.
Speaker 4: Oh oh, play, I don't think anyone so everyone thought you were at a pall instead.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's a cute little detour. Fooled me as well.
Speaker 4: All right, Well, if you are such an open book, do you want to play a little game with me? It involves me asking some questions and you just giving me the honest answers in regards to stuff.
Speaker 1: That's on your phone.
Speaker 2: Perfect, let's do it.
Speaker 4: Okay, no lies, I'm gonna I'll know if you're lying as well. All right, so if you open up your phone, who was the very last person you texted?
Speaker 2: Let's have a book.
Speaker 5: Very last person I texted was the EP from the show, asking if they had some of the girls love letters for me because I was like, this would be good for the just in case any of them come.
Speaker 2: At me, because I'm like this you felt when you left. So what are you talking about?
Speaker 1: Girls were here, love letters in the house.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, beg come back?
Speaker 1: Oh god, so cheesy?
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 1: What about the last phone call you received?
Speaker 5: Last phone call I received was my friend Sonny who's on the show, Sonny Anty. He called me just to check in to make sure I was doing okay.
Speaker 4: You had friends on the show with you who were kind of like helping steer your neck when it came to picking the girls.
Speaker 5: Right, Yeah, basically my friends and my friends and my ex girlfriend that came on and they were the ones doing the elimination, sending people home and trying to figure out who was the right person for me.
Speaker 4: And they did they approve of the one that you picked, Like, did they pick her for you?
Speaker 5: It was a very split crowd, to be honest, even my sisters and my friends. Everyone was either one way or the other or one of the like, just don't pick anyone.
Speaker 4: You need to be alone, So don't pick any of these twenty beyonces.
Speaker 1: All right? What was the last photo in your camera role.
Speaker 2: Last photo in my camera role.
Speaker 5: Was a screenshot of someone asked me to come on their podcast, but it wasn't.
Speaker 2: Very nice to me. So, oh, yeah, my team's the flag this.
Speaker 4: Oh so they asked you to come on their podcast whilst being.
Speaker 1: Rude to you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, always a little bit rude and a little bit mean.
Speaker 5: So I'm down to do anything, but I just wanted to flag it to.
Speaker 1: I'm down to do anything, just not when you're an asshole. Yeah it's nice, Yeah, be nice. You can get anything, right, all right?
Speaker 4: What about the most recent DM you've received?
Speaker 1: And who from?
Speaker 4: I can't even imagine the dms you would get from thirsty gals in.
Speaker 5: My requests right now, let's have a look. Okay, last person is girl Tara Smith.
Speaker 2: Him. My name is Tari I'm from New York.
Speaker 5: I work in advertising, travel trying new restaurants, and spend time my dog's Dusty. I'm not the hottest girl in your dms, but I can possibly say I'm the funniestcook is hill and most down to earth. Can't say this is the best way to shoot my shot. But if I'm in New York, we should go.
Speaker 2: On a date.
Speaker 1: Do you get them a lot?
Speaker 2: Yep?
Speaker 4: Yeah, Listen, I mean I have respect. She's shooting her ship, and I mean a lot of people probably wouldn't even have seen that message. If you reply to Tara, you're welcome, Tara, because you've now just seen that message request, so you're off the market, so you won't be replying. Are there any nudes in your phone right now?
Speaker 2: Yeah? So many.
Speaker 1: Of your girlfriend or sorry, of your wife only right?
Speaker 2: Oh? No, of me?
Speaker 1: Nudes of yourself?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Them my microphone Just like.
Speaker 1: Dick, picks from every angle, am I right?
Speaker 2: Basically just trying to see how we look.
Speaker 1: You always got to go underneath. It looks bigger from the underside. Not that I have.
Speaker 2: One, sorry, yeah, experience.
Speaker 1: I've received a few in my time. Don't worry, all right. What is the last song you played?
Speaker 5: I'll probably rain on me by something in that song just gets me flying.
Speaker 2: Bring me in and.
Speaker 1: Wife, he has range you in. She's got me the f boy boots have been hung up. I'm so proud of you.
Speaker 4: It's a big marriage is a big deal, and it's a big commitment, and it's something that you're going to both have to work hard at I've been married for ten years now, and I mean I've got three kids, and you become complacent very quickly.
Speaker 1: But as long as you constantly.
Speaker 4: Pour into the marriage, ride out the highs and the lows, you guys will be sweet and congratulations.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much. I appreciate it, and thank you for the advice.
Speaker 1: I need it, no worries.
Speaker 3: Thanks you, Harry.
Speaker 1: How good was that?
Speaker 3: How you could watch Let's Marry Harry only on Netflix