Speaker 1: Quest. Yeah, welcome friends to the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: To pass his daughter's going to remember the periodic table even they're seeing it online is triggering. Oh god, the atomic weights, certainly, I got that tense feeling my stomach.
Speaker 1: I haven't done the homework.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna teacher's going to make oh connell's stand up and tell the rest of the class.
Speaker 1: I haven't got it, mister.
Speaker 3: Oh god, there's way too many. They should whittle it down to like a top ten of the elements.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, just do on the radio show. Best and worst come on their edges, narrow it all down.
Speaker 2: Why do we Why do kids need to learn all this stuff unless they're really, really sure they want to go and become a scientist or get into that world support. So you've got to do this. You'll have to go on this journey. You'll end up Nah'm remembering it more than her. That's what happens when you start happening them on their sort of all their homework.
Speaker 3: I know you're a reluctant passenger. I'm a fraid what can you get up to at the moment? Go ahead without looking at.
Speaker 2: Jack, none of them.
Speaker 1: I'm serious silva Off the top of my head?
Speaker 3: Is that a g silver is ag? Well done? You're good at this, I think you.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, no, no no no, that's just what do you call photographic memory? That's not understanding what atomic weight is or anything? Can you remember any of the periodic table? I bet you can.
Speaker 3: I thought it went hydrogen, helium oxygen, but already now looking at it, Neil at number two?
Speaker 1: Neon? No, neon? Neon? Is there? Zen On?
Speaker 2: Hey, you know a big new game. We're going to play periodic table bingo. That'd be the next sick big thing gold can do? Is it cash man? No, it's periodic table man zen On, xen onon On.
Speaker 3: Lithian coming in at number three, brilliant?
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah. What's Boron?
Speaker 3: It's number five?
Speaker 1: What m I win? Is meat raffle? Anyone here got boron? What is it?
Speaker 3: In real life? I have no idea? What is its hues?
Speaker 1: Boron is a keen greeting in building materials.
Speaker 3: Making.
Speaker 2: You can say that I've got no idea if that's true, but you can certainly it sounds good to say, bluffy your way.
Speaker 3: Third little pig buildings out of.
Speaker 2: Through three wise men, gold, frankincense and boron. So did you have any songs?
Speaker 1: Jack? At school? You're trying to sort of these memory songs.
Speaker 3: I had one for the rainbow. Actually, Gordy watching TV at the moment this the rainbow one always comes up. It goes red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, violet. I love a rainbow. I love a range rainbow. Oh and now asab Science presents the elements of the periodic table.
Speaker 2: There, this sounds like the theme tune to what's it called?
Speaker 1: Then they might be giants singing big bang period. Yeah. I think we've got a caller on the line. Good morning, who's this Ryan?
Speaker 4: Yep?
Speaker 1: Ryan? So is this yours at school?
Speaker 5: And yep? See there, yeah yeah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: You're obviously putting us on a hands free.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, good morning everyone.
Speaker 2: My wife does this where you start commoication. It's very hands free, and then there's that pop through, isn't it? And then they go all right, carry on carrying where Well we've got you Ryan, So we're on the hands free now.
Speaker 1: So periodic table? Is this how you learned it at school?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 5: So in year twelve for chemistry, my chemistry teacher taught me a little Ryan, And I'm thirty six this year and I still remember this Ethan scene.
Speaker 4: It is Hlly beat kan Off, Nina mcgau SIPs Clarker and I think I may have missed the view, but that's roughly the first twenty.
Speaker 3: It's not really a fun rhyme to remember. Yes, it was gobbled.
Speaker 1: It's sort of Spye coat.
Speaker 4: That's that's the that's the fun of it, because you'll never forget it.
Speaker 2: I've forgotten it and I've got headphones on that really loud Ryan, Do it again?
Speaker 1: Do it again? What is it?
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 4: So I'll go as well. So h Helly beat ken Off, Nina mcgow SIPs Clarker and it's hydrogen helium oxygen neon, Hlly beaconof nicole oxygen.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're all.
Speaker 2: Right, it's actually this is this is all just give me a headache taking off this school.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Christian know Connell's show podcast and