Speaker 1: Welcome to them. Christian O'Connell show podcast. You want to know about your week so far? And six words and then your texted six words right from your phone.
Speaker 2: ATA, tell us just how your week has gone.
Speaker 1: Did you watch The Dog or watch Game of Thrones? Text us now, Bud, only you six words in your message?
Speaker 2: The reference to Gamer Thrones in there, which finished a couple of years ago. Yesterday this show had an advert excitedly announcing we're on Facebook.
Speaker 1: Please team.
Speaker 2: I don't even know what the median I don't want to know what the median.
Speaker 1: Ages have gold. We don't need to double down on it. We're trying to bring in the kids. All right, six words so far you're week?
Speaker 2: You can send us yours two four seventy five three, one oh four three. How's your week going so far? Tell us in six words, Patsy, how's it for you?
Speaker 3: What's yours is mine? And vice versa. Last night the wear of We Love God?
Speaker 1: Where are you going to this? It's so hard to keep up with the rhythm?
Speaker 2: Is it's like the red luck My first is in budding, but not in the bin.
Speaker 1: I've got no idea. How are your week's going? Then?
Speaker 2: Than you will buy me, but you will never use slowing down and have one with it.
Speaker 1: How is your wishuper In six words, I.
Speaker 4: Got the wear of We love God, he very kindly to put last night put a heap of washing away. I had, I reckon like five weeks.
Speaker 1: That means it means it's time for go get the swing. Stop it with the swing already okay, sorry.
Speaker 4: Yeah, which is great, but I knew inevitably that that would mean heaps of stuff would be put in the wrong spot. But I thought, you know what, I'm not going to say anything because then.
Speaker 2: Trying to help you just forget it. I know, because that's there's three women. I don't know sometimes these days who's is who? It's all their clothes look the same. My wife now wears athletic Lisa Aware like the girls and the hoodies and bras, and I actually don't know who's who.
Speaker 5: Especially a little linen closet as well. I just am anything that doesn't go in our wardrobes.
Speaker 3: Ohne. I hate that it makes more of a mess.
Speaker 1: But I love it when wife goes. You know, it's easy to do it myself, I.
Speaker 3: Know, but that's what you want to hear.
Speaker 4: Right, yes, But Audrey came out with holding up a pair of my knickers and she goes, why are these in my cupboard? So he's put my knickers in Audrey's. And then I thought, I'll go check my draws. I've gone check my draw and I've got Audrey's niggers in my draw And then.
Speaker 2: We've told you before about being too mesh with your daughter, but you can't be wearing her nickers. Stop that, Patsy.
Speaker 4: And then the towels. I like everything in all neat and orders, so I know where to find stuff. Instead of putting the towels away in the cupboard in our bathroom, he's just like left them in a pile like the leaning Tower of Pisa, beside the bath They're just like sitting there and I'm sure he's put them on top of dirty towels.
Speaker 1: The reason why we do six work because it's just shortened the thing.
Speaker 3: Somehow I found away in a picture, well.
Speaker 1: How many pictures? It a series of paintings? Is it gallery? We're getting now we're having a tour on MTV.
Speaker 2: The flipping the linen cupboard six words, just dischouge it just said it right.
Speaker 1: Thank you, I'm going to play a song Christian Connell's show podcast.
Speaker 2: Tell us about your week so far? And six words, oh not m when on a date last night. This comes from listening it cheeky or Tuesday night date. Nick, three year old slept all night, Tim, congratulations, great news to you and your partner. Jack came bouncing in today because obviously your seven month old had had one of those dreams sleeps.
Speaker 1: You need those little wins.
Speaker 5: All the way through. And we were worried because he missed his nap and anytime they missed the nap, I feel like all.
Speaker 1: Evening the old man.
Speaker 2: Let's not have the old granddad nap in the afternoon, set up two new couples. Saturday, stood in the gym bench press That comes from George House work done too tired for a reward. Seriously considering moving to the desert. That's some someone who's had enough of this oppressive weather at the moment. Kids rowing still eurly knee sleep That comes from Lynn Jack.
Speaker 1: What's your week so far?
Speaker 5: In six words, I pulled the plug on Halloween.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to do this right now.
Speaker 5: It feels good and now I know where you guys were. Remember a couple of weeks ago, I said, oh, let's have a competition to see whose family can tress up the best in a family thing.
Speaker 2: Did you know this, by the way, So you said to Patsy and I were like, hey, let's have a who can do it the best and stuff. They was like, no, we can busy, we got kids, and we said no. Immediately Jack went behind my back and asked my wife.
Speaker 1: Oh, Jack, you mess my one. I didn't know until the next day.
Speaker 2: One of the kids goes, Jack, by the way, said mama message. I went about what I thought, was he checking in that I'm okay person. He goes no, saying that you said no, but trying to ask my wont put a pressure on her vision to that, and even Sarah my won went no, we don't want to do that.
Speaker 5: I thought I would rally the votes behind the scenes, but even Sarah said I weren't busy.
Speaker 1: You get like a dad's spell going to the house.
Speaker 5: And now I understand why. We went to the Halloween costume store yesterday. And as I'm walking up and down and looking all like the plastic key Halloween costumes that you know you're only going to wear ones and we picked some out and I'm looking at the price of it and thinking, when am I ever going to be the mad Hatter again? No, I'm out and said, well, can we at least get some skulls and pumpkins for the front of the house. I said no, because you know what that will do in track neighborhood kids to the house.
Speaker 1: Neil Mitchell, you know what that I do train joyful children.
Speaker 5: Send the wrong message that we will be our house the once visitors and we don't.
Speaker 2: We don't.
Speaker 4: Hellween's huge for a bianca because she's American, so it's tradition.
Speaker 1: Now I'm thinking we go So hang on a minute, what happened? Did you leave with nothing?
Speaker 3: We left with nothing.
Speaker 1: Everyone find up the tesla.
Speaker 5: Now we're not dressing up because we weren't even going to go trigger trading anyway, because you've got seven seven his nap and stuff that it was just for a photo. We were going to be elder for a photo. And then if we have decorations outside, then kids will come.
Speaker 1: And knock on the door.
Speaker 2: It's an absolute nightmare. I can't stand Halloween. The kids, and not just that they're all grabby round my basi. They do this, they rummish through that. That all you got.
Speaker 1: I don't even answer the door, right My wife will go, Chris, can you go? And no, I don't want to see those grabby little kids.
Speaker 5: Because they probably used to real rich.
Speaker 1: Of course cheap. Where's the Belgian stuff? Where's that good stuff? Go get it, mister O'Connell.
Speaker 5: I'm happy to skip it this year.
Speaker 2: Notice that when I see them sometimes they go they go two handed.
Speaker 1: I go one hand, one hand.
Speaker 5: This is the Christian O'Connell Show podcast