Speaker 1: Last night was Australian TV's night of nights. It was the TV week Logi Awards. There were last night on Channel seven. We were there girls. It was a glitzy night. It was so good and obviously the big award that everyone talks about it the logis is the Gold Logi. Last night we had someone who had never been nominated before, not only win one, but win two, one of which.
Speaker 2: Was the Gold Logi.
Speaker 1: It is the host of the morning show The Chase Australia, the one and only Gold Logi winer, Larry.
Speaker 3: I'm done, Hi, Larry, congratulations, well done, Thank you. How do you feel this morning waking up knowing that you're a gold LOGI? Where do you put them? What do you do with it when you wake up in the morning.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't know. I looked at it and I thought, so that really happened then, right, It's not like a bit of a dream. So I have to come and work so straight onto the morning show. So I just want to get home and stare and have a look at it and work it out and relive it. I don't remember anything about last night because I was drunk because it was so exciting. It was such a fun night.
Speaker 2: Larry, who did you think was going to win? Because you did seem genuinely shocked it was you.
Speaker 4: I thought, well, all of them, you know, like all of them are superstars, you know, and they're primetime players, and that's not what the morning show is, and it's not what the chase is. Robert Irwin, you know, a massive, massive social media following, and you know, I thought all those people would jump on and vote and that would be millions and millions and millions. So I thought, I thought Robert wasn't Robert. Then, you know, take your pick, Andy Lee's and Andy Lee's a rock star, Tony armstrong man at the moment, they all had absolutely different reasons to be out there. Son, your Kruger hosts more of those prime time big shows than anyone. Yeah, Larry, I honestly put myself so far down that list.
Speaker 3: You're very humble, but it was so well deserved. I bet you didn't expect that today everyone would be talking about your butt just as much as what they are. For someone who's a gold log you run, it's a lot.
Speaker 1: There's a lot of butts, and you know what, not not enough butt photos. I'm scary the internet. I'm thinking I'm hearing a lot of his butt tattoo, but I'm not seeing many picks. Let's do a hashtag, show us the butt, show us the butt the gold Logi.
Speaker 3: Bart So for anyone who doesn't know, Larry got the initials of all the other nominees tattooed on his butt this morning.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's how confident that you were, Larry, that you weren't going to win. You said, I'll get it tattooed because I'm not going.
Speaker 3: To win, and then yeah, never make a terrible bad Hey. I want to know, though, where is it on your butt?
Speaker 4: So it's on my bat It's on the right hand buttock. It's just below the Calvin Kline waistband of the underpants. And we did it in a shape of the logos. It's a logi shape and in the classic the logi shape, and it's holding a TV and the initials then are in that little TV.
Speaker 2: And do we have an order to it?
Speaker 3: Like did you go like in height order or did you go okay, this person is one another.
Speaker 4: Before I didn't give it any thought. I should have given it to the thought who I wanted the furthest away from my butt cracked but at all.
Speaker 1: Wait and I asked, Larry, you've won now, it's great, Like we're all very proud of you, right. I think being nominated for Gold looks exhausting. We saw that video package that they had of you guys on that yard, the white Lotus sketch, and then you were campaigning essentially you had all the signs Larry for Gold and you're all You've spoke to us, You're doing all the radio shows like election, very similar to Kamala in my eyes. Well, Larry, and I've always said that, were you exhausted at the end of this?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Yeah, absolutely, And it's not much. It sounds weird. It's not my favorite topic to talk about me. So it was a lot of It was a lot of that for a couple of weeks. But you know, I had fun with it. We we took the mickey out of it. Excuse me my voice. Maddy J did something in Maddy J and Laurad that was fabulous.
Speaker 3: I would like, you know, hopefully helped you a little bit along the way in the campaign.
Speaker 4: Well, no, absolutely did, And in fact, I had so many, so many of my mates, my medium mates jump in and jump on this campaign and everyone was was doing funny stuff. Everyone got the sort of the vibe of what I was trying to do, which was take nicky. And once I sort of opened the door to that concept and everyone could see that it wasn't just vo Larry Larry, that it was just take a peers, then you know, I think it gained a lot of momentum.
Speaker 2: Well, it was so well deserved her.
Speaker 3: I was so happy for you, like for everyone here, we were so stoked for you last night.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: Honestly, and like like Sam Pang said, nursing homes around Australia celebrated this morning meal.
Speaker 2: Service will be an exciting place to be Larry, you deserved it.
Speaker 3: You enjoy that butt tattoo and put that LOGI wherever you want. Well, anytime you want to post, we're ready.
Speaker 2: To see it. But congratulations, there he is, Larry M that's us down. Let's get out of here. What a super star. I'm so glad we won. It's such a nice guy. About time.
Speaker 3: Well he hit the nicest man.
Speaker 2: He's so nice and off camera too, genuinely not so nice.