Speaker 1: The Rising Conquer Podcast acknowledges the traditional custodians of the land which this episode is being recorded. We further acknowledge country throughout Australia and their connections to land, sea and community. We pay our respect to their elders past and present and extend that respect to all Aboriginal and terrest raid Islander peoples today. Hello and welcome back to the Rise and Conquer Podcasts. This is the podcast for ordinary people who want to do extraordinary things. Hello and welcome back to the Rising Conker Podcast. It is your host, Georgie Stephenson, lawyer turned entrepreneur, business owner, new mum all the things. We have a little hotline app for you. These are our fun Friday epps where you send in your life dilemmas or any questions you have really and we provide you with our very unqualified two cents on the situation. But today's hotline is a little bit different. We're actually doing something we have never done before. As you may know, the RNC Project KRT is currently open. This is for our live round six live round and we don't start to feb but the cart is currently open and so for today's hotline, I actually wanted to give you a bit of an insight into the project, and so what I've done is taken are some questions that I've answered in the project because we do live Q and A calls every couple of weeks and this is your hotline episode. So in this episode, I answer so many questions about manifesting, how to get out of a funk, and everything in between. It will kind of just give you a bit of a taste of what the container is like and some of the things we go through. And I just want to say a massive thank you to everyone who bought the journal. Thank you guys, the RNC team. We were just so overwhelmed with the support. It's just incredible and I just I can't wait for you guys to get your hands on them and start manifesting your big life. It's such an incredible tool to do alongside the project or if you're a manifestation galley.
Speaker 2: I know, I just I love my journal so much.
Speaker 1: It's it just makes it such like a beautiful experience. Absolutely so we and we've already sold over half the stock. So guys, if you want a manifestation journal, make sure you get in because once these are gone. They are limited, and of course if you're wanting to join the project and you have any questions, feel free to jump into the rnc DMS or there's so much information on the website. We don't start for a bit, so you've got a bit of time. But I'm so excited for that one too. I will make sure I put all the details in the show notes. A tear weekly recommendation. I've seen here you've got a not movie or TV show, So I'm very excited about this.
Speaker 2: I've literally only watched two episodes of TV this week and I was like, want to make it a recommend I love that meed too. I'm actually recommending an article from this month's Vogue Australia. It's by a model, her name I think this is how you pronounce it, harn And Ibrahim, and she has written about how she used to wear his job and then she changed her mind to actually start wearing it part time. And I obviously loved reading that because it's something I relate to with lots of people, like it's a common question when you say you're Muslim, people are like, oh, like, why don't you wear it? Why do some people wear it? And I just think the way she wrote about it was really beautiful. So I'd really recommend that for anyone to read.
Speaker 3: That's so beautiful. Yeah, oh, I'm going to read that.
Speaker 1: Can you link in the show notes? I absolutely will send me the link back.
Speaker 4: I will.
Speaker 2: What is your recommendation?
Speaker 1: So my recommendation is kind of random, and it's also like I can't confirm. Yeah, but what I want to recommend is I love that I keep bringing up my missus.
Speaker 3: I actually love her so much.
Speaker 1: She's just the best energy. But she was saying in the last couple of massages that I was super dehydrated, and I was like, I drink so much water, And she's like, what sort of water are you drinking? And I have never heard that this is even a thing that you have to be worried about, like the type of water, Yeah, because I'm I'm all about just the tap water, like I've just never well, yeah, I feel like it's different two or three times a day refilling your water bottle. Yeah, like I've just I know, I've never thought about it. And then she's like the town water is treated and has a lot of like chemicals and just like shit in there that you don't want and your body cannot be like getting like the hydration it needs. And she recommended I get like local water from like a natural spring or you know, something like that. So I've actually ordered, like I found this company on Instagram and I haven't tried them yet, so I cannot recommend. But I've just I've gotten ordered and bought myself high vib water. Oh and it's supposed to be like alcohalizing, and it all sounds very like it's water.
Speaker 4: It all sounds very like stuck up.
Speaker 1: Oh what's that. I'm like, Oh, I have high vibwater.
Speaker 2: Like in grown ups when they ask for voss water.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Hi, any drink Voss water. I promise you it's not that sort of vibe. It's like, I just I'd never thought about it. And ye know, I'm so conscious about the beauty products that I wear, not having chemicals and obviously the supplements and all that sort of thing, and I had never thought about the water I was drinking. So anyway, I'm gonna try that and we'll see, We'll see how we go. Yeah, But so I don't know, maybe you know, have a little bit of a think about what sort of water you drink even just like getting one of the little filter taps that you pop up. We have to filter at home.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so that's great.
Speaker 1: But at work, I've just smashed in the tap water and I basically live here, so I thought it was a great idea to fix that up. Yeah that is awesome. So yeah, random recommendation.
Speaker 3: But let's get into the episode.
Speaker 1: All right, guys. So first question, Hi Georgie. Firstly, just wanted to say a huge thank you for this course. The content has been amazing, even just the time being dedicated each day towards my desires has been a game changer. Oh love that, bloody love that. Okay, So her question. Since starting the course, I am strongly being called to share my knowledge and experience with my property investment and development journey. This absolutely terrifies me, and I've always worn I wouldn't go down this pass as I struggle to even tell my friends my success and always play things down if ever asked. I also stress that taking numbers with the public could make a target on my back for opportunistic people. Have you ever had these worries? So? How have you developed your confidence for public speaking? Is it a genuine concern or a limiting belief that people will try and take advantage from sharing this type of information. I love this question. Obviously, this is like a very niche question. This is definitely a valid concern. A concern like this is always valid. Do I think it's a limiting belief? Yes, because it is something that is stopping you from following a heart desire. You said so yourself in the question, I feel that I've been called to share this journey. That is definitely something that could happen. But what you need to realize is there's also the whole other side of you sharing it and the completely opposite thing happening. That you find your group of people that inspire you, that you connect with that make you thrive. Like you find your people, it ends up turning into this like aspirational, amazing career that completely lights you up. You know, you obviously said you have been financially successful in this, and it's something that you then go and teach people that completely changes their life, which is like that's incredible. That is like God's work, if that makes sense. So yes, it's a valid concern, but yes, it is a limiting belief. You need to work on disarming this because I'm trying to think if I felt like this, I think I may have felt like this in some ways more with yeah, I've definitely felt like this, But also like, if something happens, you always know that you're supported and you were guided like lock into that. So if something dodgy does happen with a person, you should get that intuitition feeling or nudge which I have had previously where I'm like, oh, you just don't do business dealings with that person or work with that person. But I just think you need to think about it in the way of the result and what could happen definitely outweighs something like that in regards to you know, your feeling of your playing down your success. That's definitely something that you need to work on, because you know, if someone doesn't like you for that, they're not a real friend, if that makes sense. And like you said, you're being called to share this knowledge for a reason and you need to trust that. All right, guys, I hope that makes sense. Next question, Oh, I love this question. What are some tips to getting out of a funk and not getting discouraged when things don't seem to be going right? I love this question, and it is so normal. I think you need to lock in the core belief life happens for me. I'm not even joking guys. Me, Ellie and a Tea joked, wait, not a t she's not into tatoos. Me and Ellie and Jacinta joked that we are getting live happens for me lh fm, LHFM on our wrist because this is like my motto, this is how I live my life, and it's if things aren't going right, you're.
Speaker 2: Like, hmm.
Speaker 1: I would sit back and go hmmm, the universe is trying to tell me because I know I'm guided, i know I'm supported, so this is obviously going somewhere better or it's steering me clear of something bad that would have happened. So I think if you can constantly install that like core belief, things not going the right way won't feel like that and you won't get into a funk. You will just go. I think you need to start looking to your practices, your guided meditations. You know you're journaling and just being like, hey, Universe, I thought I was going this way, We're going a different way. This is interesting. I'm open to it. I'm open to opportunities. I know good things are coming, and I would just be affirming that and going with that. I think another great thing that I used to do when things aren't going right. I would think back to a time where I was like really worried how things were going. But then in hindsight, I'm like, thank god it happened that way because it turned out better than I could have imagined. Hope that makes sense. Next question, Hey, g, thanks so much for creating an awesome course. I'm feeling super inspired at the moment. That's amazing. Oh I love this question. Okay, so she just asked me, like, how I got into manifesting and how I learned these steps that I teach about. This is such a great question. So when I talk to you guys about intuition and guided steps, I guess when I backtracked in my life, I realized that I had always locked not always locked into my intuition, but I had For example, I remember journaling as a child. I was telling a tear this really funny story of I wanted this journal I wanted anyone did anyone have that diary of Like it was voice activated, so it would have been like ten or twelve, and this Voice Activation journal just came out and I was obsessed with it and I wanted to get it. And I remember journaling about that journal, being like, I want this journal. I'm going to use it for so many things. It's going to be so great for me. And I was like twelve, So like I've always like journaled my feelings and like wrote stuff out. I always just thought it was like chicken scratch, like would never show anyone. But I've realized I have journaled and processed my feelings for a very long time, and all always had like a set formula in regards to manifestation and law of attraction. Sorry, back, that was a tangent going back to it. I always would just be randomly led to things like, for example, manifesting books like The Secret or Gabby Bernstein's book where they introduce law of attraction and manifesting, and I feel like, you know, different gurus teach things all different ways, but it's basically all the same thing of law of attractions. It's just like what works for them. So I used to read a lot of books. I used to get into like wormholes. I remember I was fascinated with the twelve laws of the universe. So law of attraction is just one law of the universe. And so for example, that's like the secret is law of attraction. But I reckon personally, the secret doesn't work for everyone because you're missing the eleven other laws, which is in the course, I don't say the laws, but I'm basically teaching you all the laws of the universe. And that's why it's like very formulated and whatnot. And I've learned a way to kind of like put it into practice in a modern world as a modern girl. Yeah, so I guess like the biggest thing is like when you're fascinated with something and when you're just randomly led like, oh, someone mentioned this book and it just sounds like something I'm interested in, let me read it, or like, for example, you know when someone gives you a recommendation and you just straight away you're like, nap, not gonna read it, not gonna watch it, Like that's just your intuition being like no waste of time. So I've just always been fascinated and like really drawn to these concepts obviously for a reason because I would then go in and teach it. But yeah, I hope that makes sense, and that's like a big I guess, like the lesson there is like what you're fascinated with and what you're drawn to usually has something to do with like your purpose in life. So like follow that, follow the wormholes even if they don't make sense. Next question from Laura also guys, as you know, if I don't answer your question, it's because it's in a previous life, which I will put on your question. Yes, literally, Natasha, it was girl texts password journal. I need to like our tea is cracking up because we were just like laughing about it.
Speaker 4: I tea had it too. How many other people had it? I'd love to know?
Speaker 1: Sorry?
Speaker 4: What was I saying?
Speaker 1: Oh, if I don't answer your question, I'm going to personally message you back just because it was like too niche for the group, or I'm going to tell you where to fly in the information. So don't stress if I don't do your exact questions, because I am doing them in order grateful for any tips of what inspired action would look like when manifesting a partner. She then kind of speaks about, you know, she knows the example of the car test driving it. She's getting a bit lost because you know she could go on dates, but sometimes dating apps like freak her out and give her limiting beliefs. So, Laura, if we're talking about fired action, inspired action feels good, it feels intuitive. Sometimes it feels random, but it just feels like hmm. Like for example, it might be really random and your friend's like, oh, I'm doing a pottery class, and you're like, huh, I might do a pottery class and then you might meet the love of your life at a pottery class, do you.
Speaker 4: Know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Like, that's an inspired step, but it's like you won't know until you take it. Also, a big thing with inspired action is sometimes there isn't any Sometimes inspired action is not much to do with the actual thing you're desiring, But the inspired action is actually, I'm gonna work on myself. I'm going to work on my limiting beliefs. Around a partner, I'm gonna work on being my best self. So as soon as you know the person comes along, you know, we don't have to work through shit. And I think the biggest thing with you know, manifesting a partner take inspired action, Like if it feels good be on a dating app, but if it doesn't, like don't like I Yeah, Like, if you're not interested, don't. I don't think that would ever stop you. You guys will have to listen to episode going out? Is it this Friday? A tear? Yes? This Friday? We have a life Happens for Me episode where everyone like wrote in some like just like wild manifesting stories, And there's a woman who talks about how she manifested her dream partner after a really toxic partner who she was engaged to, and the way she met this man was just like we both were like dumbfounded, weren't we a tear? We were like what? And so that's why we My response to it was like, don't worry about the how. The how is not up to you, but it can just come in the most random ways that don't require you to do the typical go on a dating app blah blah blah. So, for example, if going on a dating app felt really good and really exciting, yes, do it. But if it doesn't, don't. And also know that sometimes inspired action can be so random and nothing to do with the actual thing really it is, if that makes sense, Yeah, and also I would just get like you've probably done this already, but just get super clear on what you want that person to look like. Not really in regards to physically, you could also do that, but in regards to like, how would they show up in the relationship, how would you show up in the relationship? What would they be like? What would you like to look like? Once you're clear on that and you've locked it in, you've done everything, don't worry about the how, and it's just like if something comes up and it feels really inspired, maybe a bit random, but good, intuitive, inspired, amazing. Take it. Otherwise you've done all the things and you need to trust and lock in that that person is coming for you. So glad it exciting. This is going to sound bad. First up, I absolutely love my husband. However, I am a dreamer and he plays it very safe. I can't help but feel like he is my limiting belief during this course. Oh girl, I feel you. So she wants to build and buy or renovate their dream house, but they can never agree on what to buy. So she wants to buy a beach block. Oh could you imagine? But he's like, not right now. She wants to travel and he's like one day, not right now? He I want And then she wants him to start his own business, which we know could succeed and would change our life significantly, but he doesn't want to. All these dreams that you need to do together, I can manifest it for me, but how can it be achieved? All right, girl, I get you. Tim is like pretty much like this. I wouldn't say like he is a dreamer himself. Not really. Actually, he's more like Tim doesn't like change. So I'm a dreamer and I'm like, let's do this. This would be great, and he's like, whoa, whoa, whoah, let's just chill and do nothing because he loves his comfort zone. He's a Taurus. I'm like, let's move countries.
Speaker 4: I've never said that, but like, let's do you know, cool stuff.
Speaker 1: But the thing here is I don't think he's your limiting belief. I think your limiting belief is he's what's stopping you. Because I am in the exact same position where Tim is the opposite to me. I'm a dreamer, he's not. And look at my life in regards to me having big dreams and then coming into threeuition. I don't think he has to have he has to do anything towards your big dreams. Obviously, I know you know you're purchasing this property together and obviously going on a holiday together. But for example, something I do with Tim is like I just keep like nudging him talking about the thing, sometimes giving him an ultimatum we don't want to go that far, but I guess like nudging it, and like he's a tourist, so it's like he then thinks it's his idea and he's like, yeah, let's do it. So I kind of know how to persuade him. So is there a way that you can persuade him or is it just the fact of your limiting belief is you need him on board where that's not actually true. For example, I brought this up like every live call, but for example, you could win in a DENV house tomorrow and have your dream house, Like it could come in the most unusual way that has nothing to do with him. I know. The usual way is you get a mortgage together, blah blah blah. But I'm just saying that is a block for you, and I almost like when I have like big dreams, I just like don't worry about him or what he thinks at that moment. Obviously, we discuss and we implement, but I don't know. I just my feeling straight away is you can't let him stop you. You need to keep working and keep manifesting, and almost just lock in that if it's on your heart, it's for a reason, and it gets to happen for you, and he's either coming along on the ride or you know, I don't want to say that it's a bit brutal, but does that make sense? Like I don't think you should even be too worried about his thoughts, and if he's also bringing you down on your high vibe, like sometimes I won't even obviously not you go and purchase the house, but like when you're manifesting this perfect house and he's not agreeing, like you don't have to be talking to him about it all the time. You can just be quietly doing your thing. I hope that makes sense. And also like life gets to happen for you even if he's involved, like you still get to have your you know, the things you want, if that makes sense, because like, for example, like you use me as an expander of I literally I had the exact same thoughts. Like Tim used to be a carpenter, a chippy, and I had the thought numerous times of financially we would be so much better off if he started his own business. But now looking back, if he had started his own business, maybe we wouldn't have been able to move, Maybe we wouldn't be able to put the time and energy into Naked Harvest. That then, you know, financially sustains us now. So it's like, I think you need to trust and also not think things have to be what everyone else is doing. Of Oh, the partner says yes, and then we get the house and I have to wait for him to go get the job so he can support me. Nah, we're not doing life like like that. You get to support yourself, You get to live your dream life. And if he's coming and with you, amazing, he can come along for the ride. That felt a little bit brutal, but I say it was so much love and I'm really I'm excited for you to embrace that. All right, guys, next question, Oh we love a neat question. Okay, So Cody said, I'm still getting blocked on abundance and money. I'm a community mental health nurse and my wife is a police officer. Our wages go up muches won't grow up except for our yearly increase. We are both so happy in our jobs, but how does our financial situation change or how do we have abundance in our circumstances if our circumstances stay the same? I love this question, Cody. So this is the essence the embodiment of not worrying about the how. And again, if you are really worried about the how, go and find expanders. So I would go listen to the episode that is about to come out on Friday, and the potty is going to be really good of life happens for me. But also there's a manifesting episode that we did closer to when the project was first opened, and it was your manifesting stories, And I remember this specific story of a girl who said she did the project. She had a great corporate job and she wanted more like a bud but she didn't want to do a side hustle. She didn't want to like have to do the usual things to have abundance, and bit like she just locked in that it's like it gets to happen for her. She it was like crazy, there was like her raise went up a ridiculous amount her partner got to raise money came in this random way, and I remember it was like one hundred and sixty thousand or something ridiculous like that. That came to her in ways that she could not have imagined, and she still had her normal, you know, wage job. So again, the how is not up to you. You need to trust. Again. I'll tell that story of someone close to me literally winning a two point two million dollar endeavor house and literally just waking up one day and finding they've won a house like that is something someone pays off their whole life, and that just came in. There was so much abundance like floating through everywhere. You need to trust that. And also like abundance just doesn't come through your job, It can come through so many different ways. I am someone who usually abundance does come through my business, but that's because that's where I expect to come through. Again, there are people who are like, oh, I just want to keep doing my job. I don't want it to come through that way, but I want abundance and it comes through in different ways, like it's not a set thing. So Cody, I want you to start doing some research on expanders of people who have just had, you know, a wage job, and they've had abundance come in. Definitely listen to our manifesting stories because you will love that.
Speaker 4: A diar. Someone commented divorce statistics and twenty twenty two raised by eighty percent after the riots and CONCOMPLISENSI guys, I'm not saying divorce your partner.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I swear I'm not saying that. But also yeah, but also all I'm just saying is you do you. You stay in your own lane and even though your partner, don't let that stop you. Cool. Next question, Hello, I have a question about once you do the release control part and really feel into it's done and on the way to you, is the best practice to continue to write down the desire as if it has happened and do the affirmations, or better to just let it up in the universe and just let it do its thing. I love this question, Hannah. So there is no best practice. The best practice is what feels good to you. So, for example, when I first started manifesting, I would definitely even if I've locked it in I've released control, I would be someone who it would be very benefit for writing down and affirming and that just like the kept the manifestation front of mine made it be my priority, and the affirmations helped me believe consistently that I am worthy of that thing. If you don't need that consistent remindment and you're just like, of course I'm worthy. Of course that thing is happening, and you're just not too worried about it, you don't have to write it down. Now that I have been doing this for a couple of years, I don't really have to continue to write things down. I don't have to write it down, but previously to constantly lock into the vibe and get on the vibe even though I had done all the work around it, I would have to do so completely up to you what feels good for you. Next question. I am a super visual person. However, when it comes to manifesting, I can visualize the basics but not the specifics. For example, I am manifesting a new car and I can't seem to get very specific on how it looks all the color. I can remain in the feeling of how it feels, though, will this hint on my manifestation coming to fruition? If I can't get specific? I love this question, mariy. No, so this just means that you are a non specific manifesto. So there are specific manifestors who they love to get into, like the intricate details. They love to get into that. And it's going to be blue and it's going to have a tanned steering will and it's going to have a window, you know, thing or non there's non specific manifestos who getting specific it just like weirds them out. It overwhelms them. It's like, eh, so the non specific people exactly what you said, Mari. They sit in the feeling and they're like, I know what it feels like to be in this car. It feels luxury, it feels good, it feels safe. That will not hinder you. I even sometimes can say sometimes being too specifics can block you from like the universe giving you something better. So that's why I don't like to be too too specific. But some people it works. It's whatever feels good for you. There is no best practice here. You need to learn what feels good for you. So I'm a specific manifesto. So that's why in the book, I give you like a lot of prompts of like how will you feel, what will you wear blah blah blah, whereas a lot of people they're like, no, I just need the feeling. I need to lock into that and bam it's done. So try and definitely try and figure out what you are because it's going to be very helpful for you when you're then writing down your desires. Okay, bro, my partner doesn't believe in manifesting, but it's supportive for me to do my practices and doesn't hold me back. Love Tim. Tim does believe in manifesting now because of our life. But yeah, at the start, Tim didn't and but he was like, babe, do your thing and I was like, cool, I will. So that's really great to come to that sort of understanding. All Right, Hey, Georgie, I have grown so much self confidence in the last two months from doing this course. It's honestly wild. Oh bloody love that. So she kind of then goes on to explain that she's suffered from a really debilitating health issue, but she's managed to start working on her dream business of starting a gift box company. She hasn't been afraid to use her finances to find the right people to help her with branding, etc. Her health practitioners have seen such you know, improvement, They've seen the sparkle in her eyes, and she hasn't felt this good mentally for two years. She's addicted to doing the Quantum Leak meditation daily and it's keeping her high vibe. However, as the expenses start to creep up, only natural when starting Abiz, her limiting beliefs of shit, what if this fails? Has been crawling in. What sort of affirmations does she need? I love this question. First of all, Tiffany. I am so proud of you. That is so amazing that you're feeling you know more well and you're starting on this dream business. All I would say to this is it is beyond normal to start a business or start something new and have limiting beliefs and those kind of oh my god, what if it fails thoughts? That is like the most normal. I think everyone would feel that what I did when I started, and h I we'd have Cooper, who was such a great support system, and he was just like, it has to work, We'll make it work. But if it doesn't, it's okay sort of attitude. But it's like I just didn't let my mind go there. I didn't go down the rabbit hole of what if it doesn't work and then I lose my money and then this happens, I would see the thought, I would be aware of it, and I would go, no, I would go, that's a limiting belief, and then I would start using expanders. So for example, that feeling that you were feeling, every single person who has started a business has felt that way. So you know, like I'm talking like big you know, multi million billion dollar businesses have felt that feeling. And then look as what you know, lookers look at what has happened. So I would you know, listen to podcasts like what's that business podcast? How I built this? I believe? And he talks to founders like literally from the start, and all of them say like I was shit scared, but you know, they kept going, they kept putting in the work. And also, like I would lock in the core belief. A core belief that I have is if my heart desires it and I'm feeling called to do this thing, it's for a reason, whether it's going to be a lesson, whether it's going to be, you know, the greatest success I have, or whether it's going to be something that just makes me happy. All three are amazing and okay, and I'm going to follow that because otherwise, you know, what else are we going to do? Just constantly live in fear of things failing like it's. Life is supposed to be messy. Life is supposed to be not this perfect thing where everyone you know is just succeeding and have everything they desire. Specifically how I thought it was going to happen. It's like, no, we're here to learn lessons, we're here to grow, and it's scary. But I want you to push through that feeling because you're getting called for a reason and again, lock in. This is going to be better than I could have imagined. Hi, Georgie. In Week three recording, you spoke about one of your business goals and how ultimately you hadn't manifested it that month because you hadn't spent as much time focusing on it in your morning practice. How do you balance focusing on manifesting your thing while also letting it go. I find if I focus too much on the thing, I start to lean into the feeling of not having it. But when I let it go, then I feel like I haven't done enough to manifest it. Grateful for any advice, this is great. So when I spoke about that in week three, it wasn't because I hadn't spent enough time doing the journal It was because I didn't truly believe I was worthy of that business goal. When I actually get very you know, honest with myself, it's because deep down I didn't feel worthy. And if you don't feel worthy, you will never manifest that thing and attract it to you. So what I meant by not spending enough time focusing on my morning practices is because I didn't feel worthy. I should have spent more time understanding why I don't feel worthy, getting on the vibe of what I was trying to attract. So it wasn't necessarily about the morning practice. It was my I hadn't done enough of the inner work to then just leave it, and I just left it, if that makes sense. So again, if you truly believe that you are so worthy of this thing and you just know it's coming, don't worry about doing you know, the journaling every day. If it's just annoying and it just like, yeah, doesn't feel right, but then I'm reading here. If I focus on it too much I start feeling lean into the feeling of not having it. So if you have the feeling of not having it or not feeling worthy of it, it's because you haven't like done the inner work to be like, wait, of course I am ultimately worthy of it, so it would be doing more inner work. But again, if you've done that and you're like, of course I'm worthy of it. Of course I'm coming and it's just like annoying to constantly do it every day, then don't worry. Again, there's no best's best practice. It's have you locked this feeling in that you know in your being, in your soul that it's going to happen, or do you need to do a bit more work? But yeah, I guess like the balance of it is difficult sometimes, but you need to see what works for your schedule and decide, like what feels good for you, because again, what I do isn't necessar necessarily going to work for you. Because you are your own person, you should have your own manifesting formula. I have given you a lot of tools, but you need to work out what works for you. Okay, Kayler said, Hey, Gi, what if you had a desire to do something have something, and then the opportunity or inspired action comes up and you relate you don't actually want it as much as you thought. Is it just fear? Hope that makes sense? Okay, so I get it. So it's like, once the opportunity almost comes your way, like wait, do I actually want this thing? So what I would say to this is when you're like, oh, I don't actually want this thing. Is it from a place of it feels in integrity to you or is it from a place of fear? Is it from a place of actually, if I do this thing, I think I will fail, so I won't even try. That's a place of fear. Or if it's actually this thing just doesn't feel that good to me anymore, my intuition is just being like ugh no. That is an intuitive sort of like nudge where it's like maybe we don't want what I thought I wanted, if that makes sense, And I think that is a huge thing of when you're growing, growing and evolving in your development journey, there will become times where you're like, Wow, the thing that I thought I really wanted, I now look back and I'm like, oh, that wasn't actually in alignment with like who I am with my integrity and it will change and that is like, that's very normal. You just need to know the difference between it coming from a place of fear or intuition. Okay, love this question. All right, guys, this is the last question. Hi, Georgie, can you talk about how you started practicing getting connected to your intuition. In the beginning, I care way too much about the opinions of others, especially of my family, so I tend to follow advice and I get advice I get, rather than following what I want. This led me to feeling like I am living my life for others instead of myself, which I take full responsibility for. Sometimes I even get confused on if it's me who wants to do something or if it's what others want to do. I am really working to make decisions on my own terms, but I am wondering if I have tools or any advice on things I can do to strengthen my connection to my intuition. I love this question, Dahala. I myself used to be a bit of a sheep, where I would look to people for what I should do, what I should want to do, what I should want to be, etc. Because I I just didn't feel comfortable listening to my intuition or I guess like confident in myself, so I guess like confidence for me. I've described it a couple of times of confidence for me, isn't you know I would have said this in a previous module of It's not walking into the room and thinking you're the best person. It's walking into the room and knowing that you are so true and authentic to yourself that anyone can say anything and it won't knock you because you know who you are. You're confident in yourself. So if you're if you don't even feel confident in making decisions on like what you should do, and like you said, I'm not even sure if I like these things or people have just put this, you know, in my head. I think you start needing to slow things down a bit, and like literally every decision being like what do I want to do in this decision? Do I want to go to the shops? Do I want to I don't know, go to the movies or whatever? Do I want to wear this thing? Does this thing excite me? And like almost slow things down because I think what has happened is you've just gotten so routine in not listening to your intuition and just making decisions that you're missing that vital step. So slow things down, take it back notch and just be like, what do I actually want to do? What would fill up my cup? What would feel good for me? And look, sometimes that is making a decision where it will benefit someone else because you want to make that person happy. And that's okay, Like I do that all the time with Tim and Ivy, but I guess it's knowing Also at any point you can do things for yourself and not be confused and if you're doing it for yourself or someone else. Also a big thing with intuition that I found is things started to happen in my life where you know, whether it was like a negative thing, I thought to myself, Oh, this is interesting in hindset. You know, I always knew that person was a toxic person, but I kind of didn't listen to my intuition about it for years until it got to the point of like something blowing up or you know, something happening in business, and just like I have this actually I remembered this direct thing of I worked with a brand and I remember when I first got the email from them, I thought to myself, I get bad vibes from this brand. I get their bad vibes. But it's like, you know what they were offering. It was a product that I already used, and I was like, okay, cool, like let's do this. They were paying my full rate. What ended up happening is I ended up like posting for this brand and then they literally just ghost me and they didn't pay me for the promotion. Which is fine, it's like whatever, But it's funny because I then backtracked and I thought because it was through an agency, and yeah, the agency was dodgy, but I thought to myself, I had a gut feeling when I first got this email that literally said do not work with this person. I had a gut feeling, and I didn't, you know, follow it. I specifically ignored it. And then that's when I started like those moments was when I was like, ah, this is interesting. I need to start following my intuition. So I hope that is helpful. And then also like sometimes it's just about if you're in that like polling thing where you like feel like you have to ask people a million things before you actually do it. Just start making decisions on what you want, or just start making decisions and just see how they feel. Like like you said, you've got to take responsiblity for this. It's gonna feel weird, weird at the start, but guys, your intuition is your absolute super power. So when you can hone into that and trust that, that's where the magic happens. My loves. That is the last question. If I didn't answer your question, I am going to personally get back to you on the email thread and show you where you can find it, or just answer it. Okay, Sorry, one last question. So, I've been a bit behind on the course as the thing I was manifesting at the beginning of the course came to me in a way I was not expecting, and now I have been struggling to move forward. I know what I want in the future, but feel there are parts of my past I have been really tried to work through in order to be ready for more change. Do you have any tips on how to move forward with the course. In this case, I would just be continuing the modules and continuing you know, the videos and stuff and just listening to it, so not needing to write things down in the workbook and just listening to it, absorbing it and just like going through the motions almost letting it sync in and then cut coming back to this course like at a time where it feels more like you can take action, but it's like no one can do that for you, and no one can make decisions for you. So you need to get to a place where it makes more sense for you. And it's like it's so normal to go through like weird, funky seasons, if that makes sense. But I hope that was helpful. Guys, I am so proud of you forgetting to the end of this course. If you're listening to this, you have made it. I'm so bloody proud of you. It's just been so epic to see everyone loving it and just being so supportive and so kind. It really just like it bloody lights me up. So I'm so proud of you. Remember you have this course forever. Keep listening to the trainings, keep listening to the Q and a's, like listen on a drive while you're going for a walk. Keep letting this information soak into you because it's only going to benefit you. But thank you so much, guy. I'll chat to you in the group, but I hope you have a lovely day. Thank you so much. Bye, Thank you so much for listening to another episode of the Rise and Conquer podcast. If you enjoyed it and want more, come connect with us on Instagram at Riseinconquer dot podcast and join our Facebook discussion group, a Rise and Concer podcast community. We're an independent podcast and we have a small team, so we do appreciate your time and support. If you have a spare moment, a follow or subscribe on whatever platform you listen to would be so amazing. And look, if you're feeling extra kind, a review on Apple Podcasts would be great.