Speaker 1: Quest.
Speaker 2: Yeah, welcome friends to the Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 3: I don't call in the wearer be love God for nothing.
Speaker 4: The handle is a handle? Is a handle, isn't it?
Speaker 5: Daddy? Please take me back to see those clams.
Speaker 2: Christian O'Connell Show, Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 5: Good morning, Monday morning. Welcome to the Christian O'Connell's Show on Gold. Have been a great weekend. Good morning, Patsy, Good morning Jackie boy. Honey, guys, So did anyone actually watch The Brown Low yesterday? I gave up after a couple of rounds. Did you say red carpet? You are addicted to red carpets, aren't. You're surprised you weren't actually on it yesterday.
Speaker 6: Patsy, No, I wanted to say the fashion.
Speaker 5: Do you know this is the first time ever that they didn't ask the partners and the women what they were wearing.
Speaker 6: Yes, I saw that, but it was on the banner though.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I love they still had it. Yeah they still they still They still kind of did it passively, didn't they. We we'll go half woke, we go woke, light diet woke. They should have at.
Speaker 4: Least had a few more questions to ask the people on the red carpet though, because she asked everybody who's going to win this weekend? And then they kind of dried up out of questions like, all right, who do you think will win this weekend? I don't know, Swans, Thanks for coming.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it was the same, just like one question. It was like, I wouldn't mind as you said, Hey, what have you seen recently on Netflix? Anything good? That would have been quite interesting. You know, we would learnt something from it. Now, Jackie boy, you actually might actually get some photos with some of the well you've got Petraga and Lucky Neil.
Speaker 4: I was down there yesterday last night, by coincidence, bumped into.
Speaker 5: Yes, I've seen the photo. He's about sixty yards back from you as well. Rupert Pumpkin like the King of Comedy. He looks terrified. He's using his partner as a human shield. You look like he looks. He looks terrified, like when Huggy insists on getting one of those selfies with various people that come in the building for interviews. That's what that looked like.
Speaker 4: Because I wasn't in a suit, so that's why he's already seen me and He's like, this is just one of those first.
Speaker 5: Of all street they're all dold up right black tie event, the Brownlow. Why are you at the Crown.
Speaker 4: I just wanted to film one thing with our old friend Hamish McLaughlin and I've been bugging him, do.
Speaker 5: You agree to do it?
Speaker 4: He agreed to do it. So he lives down on his farm in the Peninsula. So I've been saying, whenever you're up in Melbourne, please please let me film this thing with you. So it's like, well, i'll have half an hour before the Brownlow, come into the hotel and you can film it.
Speaker 5: Good man, He's it's.
Speaker 4: Such a lovely guy. So I'm there and then I filmed the thing with Hamish and I'm walking through the halls and waiting for the elevator and Lucky Neil and his partner you're on his floor, just by coincidence, waiting for the lift, and we're doing that awkward nod that you do when you wait for the lift.
Speaker 5: And what is it when you do that awkward thing and your way to lift it takes the slowest. It's like someone sees it on a camera, some disgruntled employee go, oh my god, I dream of these days half speed.
Speaker 4: So there's a couple of beats of silence, then a nod of like acknowledgement. Then I plucked up the carriage to win this weekend as if it had just occurred to me. I said, you guys wouldn't mind a selfie?
Speaker 5: Are you hearing that moment? He ain't gonna ask a photo? Is he? Does he know We've got a billion photos coming.
Speaker 4: Up to really say no. If they say no, they just have to stand in the awkward host for long.
Speaker 5: And you've got to get in a small room and the doors are going to shut. They're going to be in a confined space with you.
Speaker 4: So we took the selfie. The lifting we climbing. You should have seen the relief on his face when he saw other footballer. Is that safe man?
Speaker 2: The Christian O'Connell Show.
Speaker 5: Podcast sixteen minutes past six five four three two. Shall I say to team run about this part of the show every single day? Start my way neatly out of that one PERATSI, how was your weekend? What do you get up to?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 6: The love guard yesterday was a bit bored, bit lost for stuff to do, so he thought, what do you do. When you're lost on a Sunday, you go to Bunnings.
Speaker 5: Wander around. Must be something, there's all.
Speaker 4: That's it.
Speaker 6: There's always something you can get. And in fact, we did need some more. You're kinda bag me out for this. We do need some more fairy lights ahead of Christmas.
Speaker 4: You've already got Santa's Wonderland.
Speaker 5: When you say a head of Christmas, don't you mean like ahead of like two or three weeks time? When's that tree up?
Speaker 6: End of October? Visited a Christmas shop on Saturday?
Speaker 5: Are they even open?
Speaker 6: No, you've got it getting quick because they sell out of stuff.
Speaker 5: There's always an abundance of Christmas stuff always, not.
Speaker 3: The good stuff.
Speaker 6: Good stuff goes early because smart people like me that love Christmas get their hands on the good stuff.
Speaker 5: Stuff love Christmas. We don't need to put the tree up in October.
Speaker 6: You know every year you lose a couple of sets of lights because someone steps on the.
Speaker 5: They never put away correctly, are they? You just sort of bundle it all up and you think I'll worry about that come December Christmas Eve.
Speaker 3: There was one.
Speaker 6: Bundle christ just couldn't be bothered last year because it was just so tangled. He's like, nah, I'm just not even deal with that.
Speaker 5: I reckon ninety nine percent of landfill is fidget spinners and fairy lights twelve bucks.
Speaker 6: So anyway, he went for a pilgrimage to Bunnings, but of all things he comes home with not fairy lights. He found this thing for Halloween, this big jack o lantern.
Speaker 5: When do you say he found it? It's not like he was, like, you know, with a metal detector, there would have been a large neon sign advertising Halloween.
Speaker 4: Which Halloween before Christ.
Speaker 5: He's not Indiana Jones of Bunnings.
Speaker 6: He got his seasons mixed, mixed up and came back with Halloween.
Speaker 3: This thing is terrifying.
Speaker 5: So I describe it? What is it? I'll play it in a minute, But what is it?
Speaker 6: It's like a big pumpkin jack, like a big plastic orange pumpkin.
Speaker 4: Yeah, how big is big?
Speaker 5: Ah?
Speaker 3: What would he be? Maybe?
Speaker 6: I don't know, sixty centimeters high by about thirty one.
Speaker 5: Sometimes just sort of sort of compare it to something rather get a rule of listeners.
Speaker 6: Sixty about that size. And it's got big triangular eyes that flash red, and it's got a battery that has this horrendous like.
Speaker 5: So that's it. This is that one's cheap, doesn't it? This is not terrifying. I've got my eyes to right. If I walk past the house with that, I think it's an old man wheezing out the front on the porch I got. I think the batteries low made. But I could barely hear it.
Speaker 4: That's like for.
Speaker 6: It's terrifying, and it's got a censor so every time we walk past it. But this thing is going off like through the night and everything.
Speaker 3: So I've ripped the batteries out of it. It was just going off.
Speaker 2: Christian Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 5: I took my eldest daughter to Ruby. We went to cinema last night to see a beautiful but devastating movie. It is not a Sunday night hang but this way Patsy. Afterwards, we both walked out in silence, sat in the car. My daughter was still sobbing.
Speaker 7: Ah.
Speaker 5: We sat there for like five minutes of ore driving on. It's a stunning, beautiful movie. But anyway, we went yesterday and whenever you hear the cinema, I like to get there early to watch all of the adverts.
Speaker 4: Really, I'm trying.
Speaker 5: Now, But why do I miss out any forthcoming attractions? You know of movies that are coming out. I want to see all the acts. So we get there and they're doing one. Are these days as well? They shut they getting something about movie and we'll be like, this looks really good, and then it goes coming and it was March twenty twenty three. I gotta forget the title of that. It's September.
Speaker 4: I want to slee, there's twenty twenty four?
Speaker 8: What right?
Speaker 5: Why did they do that? I mean, I'm not getting my phone out and I just woke quick diary entry for March twenty twenty three, new bleak looking Olivia Coleman movie Olivia Carmen Agent needs to balance out with a few comedies. Doesn't she do something? We will fail light the loads. There's always some harrowing mood piece. British needs to go back and then right it goes from so it starts out Hollywood movies and then it goes from Hollywood to ultra local adverts. And obviously Ruby isn't used to seeing those, right because they streamed so much stuff we grew up when you went to cinema, they were mainly those very local cheaply made shonky adverts, weren't they, With a cheap voiceover and just five hundred meters They always recorded really better with a lot of reverberation to five hundred meters from this summer house, Raoul's Curry House open seven days a week, just behind the Renow.
Speaker 4: Garage, and it's all just one study, yes, from the cinema, with.
Speaker 5: Just five minutes from the cinema house, the carpet showroom now free parking, complimentary coffee. They're all like that, and they're all right out shonky cinema as anyway, they're still to like those ads. There are a couple that had obviously I don't know where they'd wrote in friends, so it's badly lit, aren't they. It's like you could get like your teenage kids would make better videos for your company on their phones these days and edit it. But they're still there. Those local cinema adverts. There were some some financial institution where it looked like it must have been a nine hundredth take for this old dude who was going come and have a couple of Monty coffee with us a lot office and morven. I love those local cinema ads.
Speaker 2: This is the Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 5: So we're all going to be watching the funeral today.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yes, absolutely, yeah, I'm.
Speaker 5: Watching it tonight and we'll get into this later. But I want to talk about the queueing today because obviously we've still got a lot of listeners in the UK. You just listen to me over there and I guess there's someone will be doing the big cues. David Beckham qued up over the weekend.
Speaker 4: Surely he gets a free jury cute not at the back.
Speaker 5: But there's no there's no sort of second entrance, is there. There's no be cute, but flat out.
Speaker 4: You go to someone at the front and be like, hey, I'm David beckettby surely, surely you know we'll do a late night one. Although people further down the queue then boo.
Speaker 5: You yes, and it's David beck It was not a good look for him anyway. One of our listeners, Alan Pryor Wore, actually did did the queuing and sent me this email aabouts I was curious to find out what it was like. Christian. The experience was amazing. We hugged the embankment on the south side of the River Thames with lots of people taking photographs of the London skyline at night. Others not in the queue sat eating at numerous restaurants, raising their glasses and cheering us. As we made a very slow queuing progress. Conversations between us and our que neighbors were struck up. Everyone got to know each other with health tips, sharing drinks and food, different hometowns and our life stories. The lady next to us had traveled down from Harlow, which is what up in the north of England. At four am that morning was counting down the hours she'd been awake for the entire twenty four hours. We celebrated with her when she reached that milestone. Marshalls were everywhere, as there were the police. At one point the que stopped for a while. The message came through the hall was being A ripple of applause filled the air. When we start moving again. As we entered the hall, the friendly chat all subsided. It went It's the most quiet thing I've ever heard, and as we all passed shufflebast the queen an absolute utter silence. I can only describe the experience as surreal. The guards stood motionless. They do not move. They like statues. You can't believe they're actually human. The only shame is that we've been split from our q neighbors, our new besties. It was an amazing experience. God Bless the Queen and God save the King. That's from Allan. Yeah, it's amazing that today is actually the funeral I think is at eight o'clock to.
Speaker 6: Eight o'clock our time, yeah, which is eleven over there.
Speaker 5: I was reading yesterday about what's going to happen over the sort of the hour and a half of it and then the rest of the day because it starts about I think it's half past ten in the morning Monday morning in the UK. And at one point, if you've ever been to London, you know Big Ben right, there's a special muffle that's going to be fitted to Big Bend. So when it rings out, it's got a very different kind of muted out on during the procession. It's going to rerun once every single minute for an hour. Now, if you're in London, how airy is that?
Speaker 4: Is kind of getting annoying When you accidentally leave the fridge open intermittently, it bings at you.
Speaker 5: What is the longest though? Seeing those big queues. I think they're actually visible from space, seeing the big queues over the last sort of five or six days. Can you remember the longest time there were in a queue? I mean us Brits do love a cue perhasily. What's the longest time you spent in a queue?
Speaker 6: I reckon it's probably about five and a half hours at Disneyland waiting for one of the rides there. I reckon it was five and a half hours. And XPO eighty eight wasn't bad either, because I can remember going there with school and you got to see like one exhibited day.
Speaker 3: The queues were that bad. It took all day.
Speaker 6: To queue for all the different countries, so you saw very limited things there.
Speaker 5: Wow. Wait, I mean, what's the longest you spent a queue? I remember queuing up for like gig tickets. I mean when you if you want to go and see your band or a new album coming out, I remember you would have to queue for hours.
Speaker 4: Mine's definitely Disneyland, and it was three or four years ago. Went with Biancha and her family on a sweaty day.
Speaker 5: In Florida, got the humidity.
Speaker 4: I honestly hated it. Two hours felt like twelve hours. And I said to be anchor this before we even thought about having children, I said, if we have kids, I'm never coming to Disneyland.
Speaker 5: The Magic Kingdom. One of my top ten experiences my kids taking them to Disney now for the first time. Jack, Oh my god, I'm the Magic Kingdom. Poor old Wall. We're spinning in his grave. I'm telling you now.
Speaker 4: You can take him, you can take you can take them.
Speaker 5: Jack is not coming here. Dumbo can do one? Do one? Dumbo.
Speaker 2: You're listening to the Christian o'carl's show podcast.
Speaker 5: This morning after the huge qus to pay respects to the queen ahead of the funeral today. What's the longest time he spent in a queue? You know when you're talking about going to Disneyland in Florida. Yep, I remember we took the kids first time to Disneyland, the original one. You know, where's it? Anaheim? And my wife was like for weeks, she was like researching it and like the quickest way of trying all the different acts and there aren't any You just have to queue anyway. She goes, I've read that you need to get up early and get right early in the queue. So she goes, why don't you get down there for four thirty I swear to got and I'm like me, what on holiday? Even earlier doing a breakfast show, I went all right, So I thought, well, you know, I want to be the good dad. Right. It was the first time the girls have ever been there, so it was a really big deal. So I get up at four am, sneak out the hotel and one my family's a sleep right, and even the receptionist is dozing. And where's this the loser going? I get down there, right, there's no one.
Speaker 4: There doesn't open till eight eight eight.
Speaker 5: I'm there at four thirty am. Right, I'm looking around, right, it's just so cold. Right, it's cold. I'm looking around. There's there's no one there. Right, you know where you go? I didn't even where does the queue start? I am? I am the queue. There's no one behind me anyway. And about sort of quarter to six, security comes out and goes, do you want to drink or anything? Ah, we're not opening, he goes, but do you want a hot drink? I was like yeah, and then he goes, you're obviously British, he went que I went what home? Did they get down and start? Q? And he goes, oh seven seven, I think it's no, won't go back, no hotel. There's photos of me right when we get on our first ride. It is the Dumbo ride. The sunny's even up. I look strung out. I don't know that happened to be on the Dumbo ride. The kids don't even look that happy. There's there's very little people around Issyland at ten past eight in the morning. On a waste, all right, so long as time in a queue nine four one four one o four three. Christian id seven hours in a queue to get to see Jeremy Renner. Yes, Hawkeye and in bourn he took of a mat. Damon didn't get his autographed when he was here to write Bourne Legacy, got to shake his hand, speak with him. Worth every minute of waiting. That's from Lisa. I waited seventeen hours in the windsor great part for Harry and Meghan to speed by in the carriage after the wedding. Jenny, I did two to three hours waiting in the line to see Buddy the cake Boss when he came to Australia at the Cake Expo.
Speaker 6: Who he's an American guy, He's got a shop in Queen's or somewhere like that. He's got like a show on streaming? Does all these cakes.
Speaker 5: A show on streaming? That well known channel stream the show show on the streaming dot net? Twenty five hours queuing for tickets to see The Rolling Stones? Is that it used to be? It's got a penny, Good morning, Penny, good morning. What's the longest time I'm in a queue for you? Penny?
Speaker 9: I waited approximately three hours for Christy Kream Donuts.
Speaker 5: But when they first came here, yeah, it.
Speaker 9: Was the day. I think they opened the day before and we went down one night thinking that we'll just pop in and get some quick donuts and it ended up being a three hour late.
Speaker 4: My friend Evan mccran and his family took a day off school to go to when it opened in Narry Warren. Why did we think donuts was the most amazing.
Speaker 5: Before there was the Apple Store and you know they were selling those phones for the first time. We were cue just to get a donut and you thought you were getting an American donut.
Speaker 4: That's right.
Speaker 10: I remember Sydney got their Krispy Kreme. Do you knew anyone traveling to Sydney?
Speaker 5: You say, again it's a Chris Penny. That's a great one. Thank you very much for sharing.
Speaker 9: Have a good day, No two things.
Speaker 5: Vicky. Good morning, Vicky, good morning.
Speaker 1: How are you?
Speaker 5: I'm good, so, Vicky. Longest time in a queue?
Speaker 11: It was four hours with my daughter waiting to get our CD signed by Nicky Webster.
Speaker 5: Wow we wait over yah throwback to Nicky Webster, say that is a long time to be queuing for a Nicky Webster to sign something.
Speaker 4: But now you've got the science he imagine how much you can sell that for an.
Speaker 5: Oh that's that's the year's where the school fee is paid off with that.
Speaker 12: Right, So yeah, that was about twenty years ago.
Speaker 5: Oh well yeah you can we guess that it was actually twenty Vicky, thank you very much and cool. Thank you. Bye. Peter, good morning, Pete morning, Christian, how are we? I'm good man. Hope you had a good weekend. And what was the longest time in a que for you? Peter?
Speaker 13: I would have been whining up. It's a bag in non and I had a very far part for the Kicks concert and ricking your parents dropped us off at I think it would have been a bit still round o'clock at night and not be tall, and we end up the gates opened up early hours, early in the afternoon, at about two or three o'clock. When they did open up, I turned around to see my sister Faith and ended up yell at my Faith. So the Saint John's guys come running in with a little stretcher and picked her up, took them off and not to go off with her. So it was absolutely pointless getting there at we at the back of a line.
Speaker 5: That is harsh, is it?
Speaker 13: So I still have not forgiven her for a Christian.
Speaker 5: Some scars never fully heal Peter can't real do I would do, said night man, thank you very much. She killed pets. Have a good week. Noh is christan? Okay, good morning ka, Hi, good morning Kay. And what's the longest time in a queue?
Speaker 1: I for four days for AFL Grand Final ticket?
Speaker 5: Well, I didn't even know they let you do that four days. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Back in the seventies we had to chew up on the Sunday before the Grand Final at the clubs, so it punt road. I used to be queue up for four days and that was probably during the seventies and being Richmond, we played several grand finals. So I did it multiple times.
Speaker 4: And were you subbing out with people friends and family?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Well there with friends and family. Well yeah, friends and family and the moms used to go home every night and cook up dinner and bring it all back in.
Speaker 5: And this is amazing.
Speaker 1: Sleeping dick chairs.
Speaker 5: I mean people talk about sort of twenty hours to pay respects to the queen, but four days of queueing absolutely, So what what did you How did you sleep? Do you have tents or no?
Speaker 1: We just slept in dick chairs with a blanket. Oato.
Speaker 5: It was a very different time. Okay, that's insane. Thank you very much. You're cool.
Speaker 2: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 5: Tell us about your weekends. How would you sum it up? Tell us all about it in six words? Mine in six words? Is am I supposed to be naked? That is an opening line to an email I had to send yesterday evening. My wife over the weekend said, hey, listen, you know I've treated you to a massage next week. I went a great, she goes, look, you need to know I'm not winds you up. It's called a cohuna, and it's like a bit more of an unusual message in you're supposed to be naked. I won't come and I'm not falling for that. No, no, what it's called a COONa. It's like a Fijen thing, and so you're totally unincumber my clothing. I ain't doing that. She goes, and you'll have to say whether you want a man or so I won't come on. You're winding much because no, no, no, she says, Google. I'm not googling, so anyway, you know you have to. I then had to find the company she's put the mercers for. You have to do that POxy email info at someone's starting their work today, logging onto the work emails, and then it gets some nerve email from me, going, am I supposed to be naked? This is my first it's literally the second line. I go, Hi, they're having a nice weekend. Info at am I supposed to be naked next week? Two pm on a Tuesday. I can't believe that's a thing.
Speaker 4: What do they do around the usually clothed that has to be free?
Speaker 5: Not just that I've got the option if I want to to get up and dance with the person.
Speaker 3: Excuse me, this is a prank.
Speaker 5: My wife's maked. I'm naked, and now I'm dancing naked.
Speaker 3: Everything dangling around are the naked as well.
Speaker 5: I don't know what's going on there. I don't know when that's an optional extra.
Speaker 3: That's weird.
Speaker 5: Have you? I leave you two? Ever heard of the coon?
Speaker 4: And I've never dancing on the massage table.
Speaker 5: I'm worrying there's going to be an instant next week. I'm just laying this down as an alibi. I put the pants on, but somemmer's dancing up. Okay, I'll put some clothes on. I thought I was meant to put a little bit for more. Okay, all right, So yes, am I supposed to be naked? Jack? What's your six word? Weekend?
Speaker 4: This weekend, I climbed out the car window. So difficult to get a teething baby to sleep. He's six months old, going through the bottom teeth coming through, had to get into the sea for his midday nap. So I put him in the car. And that's such a magic thing.
Speaker 5: To do, because yeah, it's constantly just driving around. Then I tense up at the sight of any traffic light going red. I'd stop about ten meters before and just try and nudge nudge, nudgs, just to keep the car in a little bit of motion, because the moment that stops or something, they just wake up.
Speaker 4: So I drove him to Mum and Dad's and in their garage was able to pull in the car slow enough come to a stop where he was still asleep. And I thought, this is perfuse. He meant to sleep for an hour to an hour and a half. I just have to get out without making too much sound. So wound down the window of the car, took off my shoes. Drop the shoes out of the car, because I thought they'd be clunky and noisy.
Speaker 5: But of detail, you've got to do so quietly. You ain't throw them at that.
Speaker 4: Oh no, some cruise coming down the should imposs I can't even drop a sweat, can't even hit the gun, and he might hear that. So I clamb around the window, put my hands on top of the car, pull my body out, one leg down and a.
Speaker 5: Too man like you. It's like a snake. Get out of that car.
Speaker 4: And I was able to get out of the car back away.
Speaker 5: So it's a car still on.
Speaker 4: The car is off, but the Tessa, the future is here.
Speaker 5: Has got a baby mood.
Speaker 4: Has a thing called dog mode, So then you keep your dog in the car and it keeps the temperature perfect, keeps the air on so that they don't get too hot.
Speaker 5: Must think so everything, doesn't.
Speaker 4: He put something on the screen that said, hey, my owner nose, I'm in here. It's all cool. Don't smash the windows. The temperature is a perfect ve. So it's meant for dogs, but it works for babies as well. So he slept only another twenty minutes, But you take.
Speaker 5: That is great, Patsy, what's your six word weekend?
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, we touched on it earlier.
Speaker 5: I don't want to do it again. They've got to get up early. Have they touched on it earlier? Don't want to go through it again? No more questions.
Speaker 3: Husbands can't be trusted in bunnings?
Speaker 5: Oh yeah we heard this earlier? Yeah? For and what do you call three one of Naked.
Speaker 2: Story Christian Connell's show podcast.
Speaker 5: And then you.
Speaker 14: Texted six words right from your phone hard to tell us just how your weekend was?
Speaker 5: Were you what the barber chilling at home? Text us now?
Speaker 14: But only you six words in your message?
Speaker 5: Powerful? Okay? Six word weekends let's get into yours. Karen her six World Weekends going to GF Ghost Swaney's.
Speaker 4: Who you go for this weekend?
Speaker 5: I think because of Rio, I think it might go Swanies. I know the Cat's fans are going to be throwing rocks and that Victoria and stuff like that. Just as I've finally been accepted by people, I'm gonna upset a lot of our listeners, but I think I will go for them. I loved the game Saturday Nights where I thought it was an epic, epic game, and my heart goes out to Pies fans. I mean, what has any other club given their fans such a wild ride? This year's been.
Speaker 4: An amazing season for the PI and it went.
Speaker 5: Right to the wire and it must be hard at one point lost. But I think because of Buddy as well.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'd like to see Buddy.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, I did love the Buddy and Maynard show as well. With him trying to had worked out the Buddy would obviously greased his arms down. They that's why referees checked boxes before going into the casion. You have seen and boxible to make sure they don't have too much grease on because it makes them slippery. I think was South. That's just harder to catch.
Speaker 4: He used to have a play called Dustin Fletcher played four hundred games for the Bombers, and he really had the baby oil dripping, yeah, because he.
Speaker 5: Was just wiping oil off. It was all right, Rain Pj's Naps Binged Heartbreak High. My kids love that movie. That TV show on Netflix, Swans go to the Big Dance. Tell you what are these Sawneys fans? So you've never seen have any of the merch on Oh coming out of the woodwork this week? Do you reckon? There's a couple of these casual fans you know that. I've never mentioned the Swanyes all season that but now like yeah they after the Big Dance go Swanees Cats in finals, still not sober, that's Grissy Kings. Yeah, well done the Cats on a Friday night, huge win. Daddy can go to the Melbourne Show. Okay, sir, Mom, I'm board, Mum, I'm board. That is going to be every single mum this week with kids yiling. It's to start the school holidays.
Speaker 2: Well, Christian no Connell's show podcast.
Speaker 5: Thank you very much for telling us all about your weekend and six words Crips won, Collinwood lost, Happy days, Come on everyone, family Sydney road trips totally shattered. I love this from Lee in Sydney jail with Collinwood fans. What lost luggage arrived three months late? That's some Carl booked Hubbies sixtieth in the Moldies. My wife loves to plan. Yesterday she said, what do you want to do if your fiftieth? I went, it's in April. I've got no idea. Shees, what do you want you want to passy? I googled how many days until two hundred days. I've got no idea, absolutely no idea. I don't know. I just went, don't plan anything please. At the moment, I can't entertain any thoughts with that far ahead in my life.
Speaker 4: I think, do the house party and your wife's fiftieth and your that was good far your husband Pat making the beer bong in the backyard.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, it was an epic party, was an epic one.
Speaker 4: Are you guys watching obviously everyone's watching the funeral tonight. Are you gonna watch? In a group?
Speaker 5: We have the mother in laws come around And my wife said, yesterday, you know what, it's a it's a big occasion for us, okay, and it is actually And my wife said she's going to make some English food. I don't really own like English food, but she's like bangers and mash, and my mother laws going to come around. She's bringing some gravy, and I think we're gonna have some pudding as well. But we are, we're gonna we're gonna watch it together. Yeah, the girls are gonna watch it with us as well.
Speaker 4: So will people be having viewing parties? I guess party is the wrong.
Speaker 5: Word, but around me are people are going to be watching it together? People are going to come. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Is there anyone who's gathering at their house having friends over?
Speaker 5: Should fight your mum and dad round for our parents. It's a really big deal. The queen's passing. I think it's the passing of time, and she's been such a big constant.
Speaker 4: Well you'll hate this, Bank said, will we even watch it? Because she said she's not my queen, she's American.
Speaker 5: A lot of people feel like that, that's okay.
Speaker 4: But he's a citizen. Now, I say, well she technically I think she is your queen and he's your king, So get used to it.
Speaker 5: You all listen to Sky News f.
Speaker 4: Bolt no matter how you feel what watch it, just because it's such a.
Speaker 5: History is going to be unbelievable what you see tonight. I know you saw the royal wedding and the pageantry with that. Some of you might remember the amazing scenes that was Diana's funeral as well, but this will be nothing like it you've seen in the last eight or nine days of absolute overdrive. It's all buildingless. So were asking him, as anyone having people, we can't say you're having a funeral.
Speaker 4: Funeral, viewing, party, having a party? Are you.
Speaker 5: Party in funeral? Are you having a funeral gathering is the right word?
Speaker 4: Are you having a funeral gathering, hosting or attending?
Speaker 2: Yes, This is the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 5: Of the weekend. This is barely believable. A man was arrested trying to touch the Queen's coffin. It's the most guarded thing ever in the world, right and also you're very easy identifiable. It's being filmed millions of people watching around the world. Plus spoiler, there's people with large guns and bang it's at the end of them all around it.
Speaker 4: And they got those huge pikes, you'll get javelin.
Speaker 5: I mean they must have been so excited when some loom comes running out the at last and it was my ship. Guys, fine, I've got to true stur him. I mean, he really didn't think it through. Obviously, he's been apprehended and arrested. I don't know whether he was driven mad by the lack of food he'd been cueuing and hallucinating. In fact, they had any energy after fourteen hours queuing out in the cold. Who actually run at anything? It's an amazing thing. But he obviously just apparently just wanted to touch the coffin.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well, we'd all I was gonna say, we don't want to. Maybe we don't know, but we all want to get.
Speaker 5: Are you going to tow with that story? Yeah? I touched it. I actually just touched it with his hand. I touched a dead lady's coffin. You have to hand. Do you want to shake the hand that touched the coffin of her Majesty the Queen? So this morning, we want to know what have you touched? What have you touched? We're ready touch this. We're looking for your stories.
Speaker 2: Carl Brighter, you're listening to the Christian Know Carl's Show podcast.
Speaker 5: What have you touched? We've touched the Premiership camp we have. I can't believe that. Actually, let me just pick it up from a car park and drive it home and then drive it into work the next stage.
Speaker 4: Ymber though, too much trust, way too much.
Speaker 5: Trust to an englishman as well. Surely history can look back. Never trust an englishman.
Speaker 4: He'll be in the British Museum soon enough.
Speaker 5: All right, So what have you touched? That's what we want to know this morning on nine four three, let's go to Lacey. Good morning, Lacey, Good morning.
Speaker 15: How are you.
Speaker 5: I'm good Lacy. Have you a good weekend? Now? What have you touched?
Speaker 11: I'm probably about ten to nine. Ten years ago we went to the King Tuton Cameron exhibition at the Melbourne Museum, Wow, and I touched an artifact or something that was on display. And at the end of the day when we were going home, I slipped down the stairs heading down to the car park compacted.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you've experienced the curse of tultuen hummel.
Speaker 11: Yeah. I compacted the bottom of my spine and tilted my pelvis.
Speaker 5: Oh it was really bad. Yeah, Well, Howard Carter, the guy that really originally found him, died shortly after finding too, and the street lights of London all dimmed.
Speaker 4: Giving me flashbacks at the lazy of the time we did Egypt on the shows.
Speaker 5: This is all very activating, exciting for me. All right, Lacey, thank you very much your story. No so yeah, look it up seriously. I can recommend podcasts, books AnyWho. Michelle, Good morning, Michelle, Good morning, Michelle. What have you touched?
Speaker 9: I touched Molly Meldrum's hat and took it off his head.
Speaker 5: What he touched? This not Molly's hat, the cowboy hat.
Speaker 9: That's the one.
Speaker 5: What happened.
Speaker 1: I was at a bar, probably a.
Speaker 9: Few drinks in, of course, and decided to take it off his head.
Speaker 7: It didn't go down very well and I got kicked out of the bar.
Speaker 5: Wow. Yeah.
Speaker 4: And they say that all the lights in London dim dim.
Speaker 5: At the same time, the Curse of Molly Meldrum. Michelle, thank you very much. She called Luke. Good morning, Luke, Good morning guys.
Speaker 15: So when I was six years old, I was at dipping Pasa and being six natural, things not touched. So I touched and was the fire door opened and got nipping path that.
Speaker 5: God, you did you see that warning? Hot warning, do not touch, do not push. Every kid is going giving it a go just to see what happens. Yeah, that's great, Luke, thank you very much for your story. Have a good day, Joe. Good morning, Joe, Good morning, Joe. What have you touched?
Speaker 8: I've touched Michael Boublat's arm?
Speaker 5: Okay, and uh lucky Michael. And where was this?
Speaker 8: It was that his concert at Rod Labors back in the day, walking down. He walked down the aisle and we were seven rows from the front, and just as he got to the our row, security came in. But I managed to reach out and just touch his arm.
Speaker 5: I mean, that poor guy. Anytime he goes to walk about with the old super fans, it's touch and go for him. Is it those security? God, maybe should be signed up by Dana White or the AFL, because if they can stop those middle aged ladies trying to touch a bit of bootley, he.
Speaker 4: Needs to keV our vest under that nice dinner too.
Speaker 5: He needs to have that oil the buddy head of his arms.
Speaker 2: Christian o'connells show.
Speaker 5: Podcast Time Down the Show for today's misheard lyrics it's just another miss heard man day. Christian o'connall's misshard lyrics. Everybody on the show, we go into your misheard lyrics, Thank you very much. So many of you, every single day, seven days a week, are sending your misheards through when we play them back. Then, if you hear this, it means we agree with your misheard lyric. If you hear this, it means it's terrible and we do not hear what you think you hear. And then for the great ones, come on in Hall of Fame. It's our Brownlow all right, So Hall of Famous. Last week Ethan had this one from David Campbell when She's gone, Wedgie's gone, and Brett had this crumbling down John mellon camp My best friend Kate, she loves the kangaroos. That's a great one, isn't it? All right? Brand new ones, we've got John Poison Unskinny Bop. What's got you so jumpy? Or is it Bond Scott? You're so jumpy? Isn't it? It's subtle Bond Scott, You're so jumpy? Yeah? John Well spotted Christner noticed this and miss hurt during the Naked Hour on Thursday, jetliner, Steve Miller band, big old jet airliner? Or is it Big Old Jed had a rhino? Big Old Jed had a rhino. That's amazing that you that Thursday, Big old Jed how a rhino. That's a great one. E John's got there some Jimmy eat World, Grace on the middle, everything, everything, everything be all right? All right? Or is it? According to the ears of John Elvis, the pelvis will be all right?
Speaker 4: Listen, you can hear a little bit of Elvis at the front of Elvi.
Speaker 5: Tania Christian, I'm hearing my name in Banana ramas. Robert de Niro's waiting. Robert Dinnio is waiting, talking Italian, the original line. You can already hear opinion. Robert DeNiro is waiting talking to Tania. You know what, Yes, Roberts wait talking to Danya. Great spot by Dania, Hall of favor. He's talking about you. Is your song in Edwards huy Lewis and the News? If this is it? You'll say anything to avoid a fight? You say anything? Or is it you'll say anything to a butterfly? There's no possible way, camp, is there? We all know this. You can't go from fight to butterfly, you say anything. I think it's there. Let's go again. You'll say anything to a butterfly, you say anything. I hear butterfly once more. Back into the left. I was approve the footage anything Ian, I'm hearing it one final one Lynn, Mariah Carey, I stay in love and I try to front like, oh, well, or is it? And I'm trying to fart like a well, just say okay, this is from Lynn. Okay, I'm just a message of these and I'm trying to fight like a well, that is it there?
Speaker 4: That's a big far.
Speaker 5: Definitely is amazing, Lynn, And I'm trying to fart like a well.
Speaker 4: Remember what it us?
Speaker 14: Now?
Speaker 5: I want to hear this again and I'm trying to fart like a whale. Brilliant. Thank you very much. Everyone has always keeps them coming. Christian Christian O'Connell dot com dot au.
Speaker 2: Christian O'Connell's show podcast.
Speaker 5: So Grand Final this weekend back at the MCG for first time in three is it is amazing. We're excited and we're stunt about on Wednesday, only two days time. Putting your cars on the line, on the line, Come put your car on the line, Christian o'connells, put your car on the line. Any cars fine.
Speaker 3: For on this since lines.
Speaker 5: So we've been asking over the last week then to lend us your car. Put your car on the line, because come Wednesday, legends young and old are going to be rolling up kicking the footee over your cars to see how many cars can they clear. The winner gets five thousand dollars in cash thanks to Sheen Panel Service. Had a car accident, call Sheen first. They provide an excellent placement vile no costume. Twenty sixteens all across Victoria A, teas and seas applying. We've had all kinds of offers of all kinds of cars.
Speaker 7: Hi, Christian, my name is Maya. I'm ten years old. I want to nominate my dad to put the car on the line. His favorite thing is the car and it's the peacock green color an SSV redline. My dad can kick and football real far, and I've seen him do it before and he can do it from sixty five meters. Christiane, if you want to talk to my mummy, King Ringer and I'm sorted air.
Speaker 5: Yeah, look after the fat that beautiful girls. It's his favorite thing. His favorite thing is the cargs gorgeous daughter. His favorite thing. He likes me, but that car. So how many cars we got at the moment.
Speaker 4: We got twenty cars. Rum to squeeze a few more and people are still interested, including some amazing ones that have been given to us, donated all by listeners, the yellow Interceptor from mad Max. We've got a police cruiser, a fire engine, a nineteen to twenty five hot rod, a hearse, a cherry picker and is this right? We've added Sheen Company repair card. So is she going to have a repair car on site to fix any dint and d This is amazing, that.
Speaker 5: Is smart thinking. My scene is that they are the perfect sponsor for this. So it's an open challenge. We have the last few spaces then for last few cars. We want to get around twenty five, don't we? And then also the last few spaces are only room for about another few more kickers that want to come down as well. The big prize is five thousand dollars in cash. This is a high pressure you're only going to get one go at kicking it as well. Now we need location. You know, last week we had a girl we were saying we need a location for this. We found it quite hard to get hold of overs because some of these people belly believable. They don't want twenty five carss precious about that over and about the cricket getting ready. But we do have a venue, thank you very much too. I mean this is going to be incredible obviously, the MCG in action this weekend. We've got our own MCG. Yeah, where's it going to be?
Speaker 12: Hey, Christian, it's no from the Middle Park Balls Club can't wait to have you here for them.
Speaker 5: Who's kicking?
Speaker 4: Sorry I was laughing at something earlier.
Speaker 5: You think footy, right, you think MCG. The next thing that comes to your mind for your family fortunes, you go, you go bowls club? You do you think bowls club?
Speaker 12: Sorry, it's from the Middle Park Balls Club. Can't wait to have you here for the longest kicked. We got plenty of space for all the cars and all the people. There will be bowlers on the bowling greens, so I hope you trust your kick is not to hit any one in the head. Looking forward to having the biggest thing going on in Melbourne here on Wednesday. Can't wait to see you all here. At Middle Park Bowls Club.
Speaker 5: What could possibly go wrong? Old timers to the left. No wait, we're not waking out. It gets better. At the end of the car part is a big old cycle track, right, so people are going to be sight that's an actual an extra point if you hit one of them. No, no, I'm not joking, but there is actually perhapsly there's a cycle track at the end of this car park. There's only about fifty meters long, isn't it.
Speaker 4: We thought covering the insurance for people hitting cars was the worst thing. That's like priorly number three old timers and people on BIEA major worries.
Speaker 5: Now, yes, not just that. You might think. There are so many great, big car parks here, right, loads of open space. The run up where the kick has been doing is from under some trees.
Speaker 4: We got shown an aerial photo of it with people driving by.
Speaker 5: Aren't going to think that's gonna be That's gotta be a breakfast show doing something a mesa right now? They say, who are those hoons? Are they drunk? Are they high? Right now?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 5: People playing balls? And well these idiots are running from under tree covers and kicking a car.
Speaker 4: Through the trees.
Speaker 5: A start kicker, Middle Park Bowling Club MCG Middle Bark Bowling Club. They go together, they go together. I'm for one. I'm excited me too, just as well we had no other offers. We weren't going to be able to do this without a bowling.
Speaker 4: Now you're giggling.
Speaker 5: No, no, I'm sobbing with the relief that we've actually found somewhere at the eleventh hour Middle Park Bowling Club. Oh what do you get when you come down there? Well, football's have been supplied by Pat Well have I got all this? Who comes back? This supplied the footballs, the winner's trophy, diamond Valley Trophy center, electromagnetic numbers one to twenty five balls, eye target for vehicles, fifty breakfast, bacon and their rolls if you want to come down, and fifty coffees. Just fifty, keep it.
Speaker 3: Limited, out with it said all the budget will allow.
Speaker 5: No, no, no, it's only got one old time and making the coffee up in the bowls old ted work in there, man and boy anymore? I tell you only fifty? All right? Who come down? Just to see what it looks like kicking competition in the car park of a bowls car. This is as well. We're off for a week and a half so we.
Speaker 4: Can distant tell sales cyclos who comes off the bark.
Speaker 5: I bumped into a rival breakfast show to their hosts right on Friday and they're off this week and they were like, what are you doing on the show this week? I didn't want to say balls club all big stuff all right, kickers, last chance to give and join us and cars coming to the bulls Club.
Speaker 2: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 5: John producers just told me, hey, listen Middle Park Bowls Club, one of Melbourne's oldest bowls club. That's right, some of the original stuff still working there. Hey, Ted, have about another one of those coffees come Wednesday. Then when we are all lining up to try and win five thousand dollars seeing how many cars can you kick the footy over? The first person kicking having a go at this who thinks they're going to be setting the gold standard clearing at least fifty is someone who has a swagger about him every single day in the studio with me and chat and that's producer Rio today. Extra the chest is even bigger out, isn't it.
Speaker 4: The Swan scarf is on he's had a big weekend. He's from Sydney.
Speaker 5: Originally he's going to the Grand Final. His team in the Grand Final and he's kicking. He thinks to glory come Wednesday.
Speaker 4: And already arrogant boy gets more agon. Yeah, it has been a hell of a weekend. It's gonna be a big week. It's gonna be a big week for me.
Speaker 14: I think I can inspire the Swans actually to Grand Final success on Wednesday.
Speaker 5: I know that I've been struggling this year, struggling.
Speaker 4: They'll be looking to me and they say, can he do it?
Speaker 14: He's up against it, fifteen listeners, all gunning for his head, all the pressure on him. The ball's gonna sail forty fifty sixty.
Speaker 5: That's a cycle park. We can't have that, Albert Park. We can't go that. All right, So you've got I've noticed, see you've got three songs for me to play here. What are these?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 14: I thought maybe just as a bit of you know, to give it a bit more on the day, I would like to personally request some walkout music as obviously the favorite as all.
Speaker 5: Right, so the listeners aren't going to walk out music, but you.
Speaker 4: I the Viper needs workout music.
Speaker 5: Okay, all right, So now in my mind now it's like a w do we you're walking out there McMahon style. Okay, So what is this is the first option.
Speaker 14: Fantom, the Phantom of the Opera. I want to strike fear into the heart of my opponents.
Speaker 5: I gotta be honest. It just sounds like a school production.
Speaker 4: This is he is the scariest character in film history.
Speaker 5: If you're a joke, the hardest.
Speaker 4: Is the power of song. Of all the great villains, he's got a spooky.
Speaker 5: Face, so so.
Speaker 6: The power.
Speaker 4: And that's what this walkout song would do. Much like The Phantom.
Speaker 5: He hasn't got show tunes lined up as he.
Speaker 4: Andrew Lloyd Webber the scariest man in the world. Then that's not lame. That's very cool.
Speaker 5: All right.
Speaker 4: This next one, that's a classic dark Vader. I feel like I'm in a similar position to Darth Vader. I'm the rightful heir to the throne.
Speaker 5: Here.
Speaker 4: I've got these pest real trunk for the weekend. Maybe you're just kicking's.
Speaker 5: Getting into his origin story. Jack.
Speaker 4: We're in the car club and that is where I'll find my glory.
Speaker 5: Then there's this one. We're in the Middle East of bizarre. It's what I'm iing, a Turkish rug. What is this now?
Speaker 4: I've really had to lean into the viper nickname.
Speaker 14: It's a nickname I gave myself when I moved down to Melbourne's. It hasn't really stuck as well as I'm like the Footy club, the guys the footy club kind of, that's the Viper.
Speaker 4: So this is snake Charmer music, the Viper.
Speaker 5: I really really, I don't know if you come out with recorder and then.
Speaker 10: Maybe some some robes, No Patsy, someone else, someone from the team should be playing the recorder.
Speaker 5: I hated him as he walks out and you.
Speaker 4: Come out of basket. Yeah, smoke machine.
Speaker 5: Machine. Those poor old people can think. The walls kicked off again. Blitz is back. Get to the shows. Smoke billowing out of a bolt? All right, what do we want?
Speaker 12: This is?
Speaker 5: Are we going? Are we really going for? Are we doing this?
Speaker 4: It's not even scary, you're just confused people.
Speaker 5: Rio. I'll let you check your pickets either this. No, we can't put it off.
Speaker 4: I'm going to go the snake.
Speaker 5: Sho it's so bad.
Speaker 2: Christian Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 5: This week, we all know it. It was supposed to be Guinea Pig Awareness Week. We're all looking forward to it, regular fans of the show, and I've been counting down to g P as we call it, Guinea Big Awareness Week. However, there has been a statement by Guinea Pig Awareen this week in recognition of her majesty, Queen Liz with the second funeral, we are postponing Guinea Pig Aware this week because who's kicking? Because when you think about the Queen, you think about her life, you think about the Corkies, you think about the horses, and you think about the guinea pigs. I think Prince Andrew's looking after the Corgies and those the royal guinea pigs as well. Just so if we're can all love Dot of Diary, it's this next Monday is going to be now Guinea Pig Aware this week has been moved back a week. It's the right thing to do.
Speaker 4: Are you thinking? Do I bring all the decorations inside and put him out again next month?
Speaker 5: What she would have wanted? With all this news about rodents, we're looking for your rodent movies. Getting my time wasted? I don't woneize what a broad family the Rodent family is. As you're about to find out, Rodent movies. What are they all watching on the Old Rodent Channel? Wow, Saturday Night, Beaver Gold, Big Mama's Mouse, Silver, More to Wombat. Yeah, oh yeah, look it up. The Weasel of Oz, Silver, My Ferret, Lady Gold.
Speaker 4: I'd like to see that movie they're in, Picturing A Ferret.
Speaker 5: Tells Again, harnessing the power of music, A singing Ferret, My Ferret Lady. Ten things I hate about shrew Silver? Yeah right, all right, Jack, What have you got? Rodent movies?
Speaker 10: The Micey DUTs, Yeah, Silver, J're Billy Madison, Gold Edwards, Squirrel Hands, Silver, Chinchillas.
Speaker 5: In the Mist. No, Chinchilla's in the myst That's good. That's gol and great straying film.
Speaker 4: Two Hands, Heath led Joe, Two Hamsters.
Speaker 5: You've just put hamsters in there.
Speaker 14: You.
Speaker 10: Know, you know, the last puzzle piece in a dusaw, A thousand piece puzzle, so perfect.
Speaker 2: This is the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 5: Christian Wondering if you'll be doing the whole show live Wednesday from the Bowling Club. Dare We Dream? Wow? Thought of it. Now live from a car park, stop it. It's going to go to my head and the funeral today. What an epic week to have those two things forty eight hours apart. Just huge. All right, then we're looking for your rodent movies. Ferret Buner's Day Off, good but simple, silver killed Ja Bill Gold. Now that's more like a world and Nathan, we're looking for rodent movies. Dude wears my cheese gold, one of the best. Dude wears mine. We've had all variations of the year. Weekend at Ferrets Bronze, the Guinea Pig Lebowski silver, I know what you Beavered last Summer Bronze, Saving Private Ratty Cat. We've got you. We never need a rat down, John, that's very good. Twelve Angry Gophers Bronze, Bohemian Ratsody gold, that's what Sean Beaverly Hills cop gold plus Yes, excelsior. Matthew McDougal, well done. Dude wears my beaver silver, wonder one bat silver, ham Star is Born silver, Pus mice age gold from Angus Who's seven. Oh no, there's something about Mary becomes There's something about a flying mouse. No, no, Paul and cooee rare last week he should have had the week off. Retire the great see this one. Just come in The Greatest Show Rat. That's gold pluff. Will you win the show? The Greatest Show? Rat? I know what you did last Hamster Bronze.
Speaker 4: They're getting worse, they're getting better.
Speaker 5: The Place behind the Porcupines silver plus The Curious Case of Benjamin Beaver silver. Leave the Beavers alone now, I think the squirrel squad? What's the what's suicide card? Exactly? You're quite right, all right? Who wins? Who's the best one there?
Speaker 4: Beverly Hills copy.
Speaker 2: You're listening to the Question Show podcast.
Speaker 5: Every week we do something called the Naked Hour, where we give you a theme and you pick all the songs. And we love doing this, but we thought we'd do a different one. Tomorrow. We're all going to be well, many of us will be watching the funeral tonight. Over four billion around the world. We'll be watching and paying respects to what's been an extraordinary life of the queen. And however you feel about the monarch and whatever comes next to Australia, I think it's just an amazing moment in time in history. To mark the parson of someone who has been what she said you do when she became the Queen of England. That's been an amazing servant to the country at the time. It's various parts of the world as well. So tomorrow we're going to have a Royal Hour. So if there's any song that sums up to you how you feel what the Queen means to you. The other thing I want to do tomorrow. Over the weekend, I was waiting for a coffee and I got chatting to one of our listeners who told me that he's been in fifteen car accidents, right, And I simply said, I don't believe you. You know, when someone says something so incredible, you actually say I don't believe you. He said. Everyone always says that, but I have. I've been in fifteen car accent. So tomorrow I want to know what is your story that is so barely believable. People actually don't believe it's true. We've got this ready. Nobody's Christian, believe it or not. I swear this is true. We're all we will hear your stories, okay.
Speaker 2: The Christian O'Connell Show podcast