Speaker 1: It's a Christian comms show podcast.
Speaker 2: How long are the like podcasts available? They're not going to be still around like a hundred years time where people can listen back to what we did for a living. This is what we did with our time on planet Earth. And so I wonder when the kids are older, they are not not alive anymore and they're explaining to their kids what their granddad used to do, and they will hear what I actually did do and go what.
Speaker 3: I agree, they should be more disposable. I think they should maybe like a twenty four hour livespan and then they're gone.
Speaker 2: Just evaporates and we just don't talk about it. There's certainly no permanent record of it anyway. Good morning guys, Good morning Christian. So yesterday we were talking about how are we're going to be going out for a dinner yesterday evening with the big Big Boss, not just our daily boss, but like all bosses, there's always a boss of the boss of the bosses, boss's boss.
Speaker 4: It was the Big Boss.
Speaker 3: He made a joke last night about flying in our private chat. I actually it's not.
Speaker 2: Big on humor sometime, was that guy, Because when you're that senior management. It's a very serious business, you know, because they know about the spreadsheets in the head. So yesterday evening we went to a restaurant recommended by your wife. I have to say it was amazing. I thought it was a beautiful food. It's a really really nice place, very cool place. It was only the second time I ever been to Lygon Streets with it going back tonight.
Speaker 4: It's really cool. What an amazing little harry that is. Yeah, I loved it.
Speaker 2: What was the name of the restaurant, Lagoon Dining. It was the Cool Dining, very very cool place when we got there. It's one of these places where they have to explain the menu to you know, and sometimes I get a bit irritated. If you've got to explain the menu, it's just already too much of a fat going on. So start to explain the menu and the bigger dishes the smaller dishes. No straightaway because there was what was a six of us. Ye, no one took charge. And normally when I go out my wife does that. It starts ordering for me. There was a strange no man's land yesterday. No one wanted to be sort of the leader of the table. The boss obviously didn't want to sort of boss us. And there was that strange bit for five ten minutes where nothing was happening, drinks were being ordered, no food, Everyone just sort of sat there.
Speaker 3: We were at risk really of sitting there for two hours.
Speaker 2: We could still be there now politely not know what he's paying is the order for us?
Speaker 4: He's the big boss? How does this work?
Speaker 2: And then when we finally got to wad of some drinks, do you remember what you said to a lady.
Speaker 4: When she said the drink? And I said, and Jack actually said to her, don't think you heard it, Pats. You were in that little what was that strange end of the table where you were There was like no lights there, Pats, I know i'd hear a voice coming out the back of the cave.
Speaker 2: Is that Patsy in there? Jack actually said to the waitress, I have a beer?
Speaker 4: Please? Do you have beer?
Speaker 2: Like we gone to the only place in Melbourne that doesn't aim know of beer and might not have bit.
Speaker 3: In the you couldn't see it in the on the men drinks.
Speaker 4: Around for a couple of centuries. But if you'd have beer? Do you have beer?
Speaker 2: But yeah, it's fantastic it's ten minutes past six. Coming up next, we're telling about today's show.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 4: So tomorrow will be our last show of the year. Yeah.
Speaker 2: This morning I had to check my daughter drop her off at ten to five to go and do her rowing, and I said to her, I've only got two shows left this year. She was like, what what are you going to do. We've still got on the four weeks at school. Like, how can you finish in the middle of November when I know that those are the rules all breakfast shows around So we all finish tomorrow.
Speaker 4: It is obscene, especially here in.
Speaker 2: Melbourne where some of you are last chunk of you are only just back on the roads going to work.
Speaker 3: It doesn't really make sense because nobody's on holidays yet.
Speaker 4: Yep.
Speaker 3: I mean I'm taking it. I'm not putting my hand up to do more voluntary work up until Christmas. But it really doesn't make sense.
Speaker 2: No, So tomorrow is the last show of the year. And so this week if you want one of our Christmas cars, we've got show Christmas car.
Speaker 4: We're signing them all. We've got a couple of hundred.
Speaker 2: We'll send them out to you just email me Christian gold one I four to three dot com dot au. Do you know we've had quest from Poland, Germany and Argentina. Yeah, people listening on the iHeart platform all over the world talking to Argentina. Argentina will be in a day of mourning right now, a week of morning because their greatest son, the Diego Maradonna, proper wayward genius of a football, the greatest player of my generation. I love watching Maradonna play, but I also hated him deeply as well. I think it sport throws up these nemesis, doesn't it. Where there are some players who are just they have an undeniable greatness, it's barely human. And that was Mara Donna. But to every England fan, he's also hated because of this. The hand of God.
Speaker 5: Just walked away from huddle, then.
Speaker 4: An appealing for our time.
Speaker 5: The ball came back after of Steve Hutch and Maradonna. This Argentina, the league, the England players protesting to the reverie. But the little man who started by walking past when Hoddle that's where the ball came from. Hans Mardonna had continued the run forward.
Speaker 3: And the goal is interesting, so that covent Tator didn't even say at the time that he's touched with his hand.
Speaker 2: So that was from nineteen eighty six. Dune the twenty second the Azteca Stadium. It's the quarter finals of the World Cup that was being hosted in Mexico, England versus Argentina. And you know these days it's all instant replay in var and there are so many different lines when the referee didn't have a clear view of it. When you look back now it's a clear handball. So not only should the goal been disallowed, but also Maradonna should have got a yellow card. But you know we all watching, everyone saw it and it was infuriatoring. I remember I was watching that game, so I was thirteen. It's the World Cup. England had made through the quarter finals. We had a great team then as well. But you're up against one of the greatest players ever, Maridonna. In that commentary from Brian Moore when he says, Mara Donna just walks past Hoddle, Hoddle was one of the greatest players as well of the modern game. English player hes Marion just walked past him like it was a kid in the part, but there was no I remember my dad got so upset with that he stormed out the front room where we watched the game with his brother and my uncle, and he didn't return to watch the rest of the game. My dad was so angry he went for a walk because the cheating Argentinian as he called. My dad was so angry that and the annoying thing was Maradonna was so great. So four minutes later in the same game, so they got one of the most controversial dodgy goals ever. The after the game, Mara Donna just said he shrugged it off and said it was the hand of God.
Speaker 4: It wasn't a cheating aid right.
Speaker 2: Four minutes later, the England team are just crestfalling their angry, their heads are down. Mara Donna then goes to score another goal four minutes later. That goal go on YouTube today and see it. One of the greatest goals ever. They called it goal of the century. And so England crashed out two to one and then four. Whenever we talk about the World Cup, Mara Donna's name always gives up.
Speaker 3: And then your dad got home from his walking.
Speaker 4: Again, He's got another one.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: Jack and I just remembered another thing the big Big Boss said yesterday about the show, because they he flew in from Sydney, the big boss that run this radio station, quite a few others around Australia came in.
Speaker 4: Yes, they took us out to dinner. What were his words about the compliment he gave the show.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's hard to suck a compliment out of him, but he goes at one stage, he goes, I guess the show is pretty established now.
Speaker 2: And that's as good as a compliment you can get. You know, is that actually a compliment?
Speaker 4: Is it like twenty percent of a compliment?
Speaker 2: So listen, if you're listening to the show, feel good about yourself that you are listening to a show that is pretty established right now.
Speaker 4: Thank you very much.
Speaker 2: Everyone who's emailing asking for a Christmas card, I have to be honest, every single email that comes to I haven't those of people's addresses. Just to sort of see the street names thing, Oh I know that one or I don't know that one. I'm thinking, do you know, by the way, how many of us googled this? How many streets are there in Melbourne?
Speaker 3: A great questions. Half a million. No, that's too many, isn't it.
Speaker 2: Half there's no city in the world, right, London or Paris.
Speaker 4: Half? The answer is two hundred and ninety nine. It is.
Speaker 3: It says here there's more than two hundred and ninety nine street.
Speaker 2: There are two hundred and ninety nine streets in Melbourne. Yeah, two hundred ninety nine. Google to it out of interest.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Do you know what I want to do next year?
Speaker 2: Out of all of next year, across next year, I want to see if we can see if we can speak to a listener who lives in every or something to do with every single almost three hundred streets of Melbourne.
Speaker 3: You know, Tony Martin, the comedian walked every street in Melbourne, well half a million he took. He took a year off comedy and him and his wife walked every street in Melbourne.
Speaker 4: What do you mean, so they do one street and then we'll do a couple more.
Speaker 3: Just cross it off. Yeah, every day, just across a few.
Speaker 2: He took a year off comedy to do that. That's such a Tony mark thing to do. How amazing?
Speaker 4: All right, Haysler Party is your home for all your emails? The bulkho ons.
Speaker 2: We've got since yesterday's show are about the weakest claim to fame, which is something we do every Wednesday on the show. We're asked going to call up until us your weakest claim to Fane, Rennie has got this one, Christian. My weakest claim to Fane is that my three year old son plays Toady's illegitimate love child on neighbors.
Speaker 4: It's too good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, you all three yeld boy is Toady's an interestimate love child?
Speaker 4: No, Christian.
Speaker 2: My weakest claim to Faine this comes from Sally. About fifteen years ago, my husband and myself were gone to see keillying Heidi at the Middle Hotel in Ferntree Gully. After an awesome night, we were standing out front waiting for our taxi home when a limousine pulled up. By coincident, one of our friends knew the driver and he offered us a lift home. The driver informed us that he had just dropped off Delta Gudram from an appearance, and I was I was sitting in the seat where moments before Delta Gudram had week.
Speaker 4: Yeah that's more, thank you, Sally. Christian.
Speaker 2: My sister once sat on a plane next to a guy who was the drummer from Joan Armour Trading's band. Second mention of a drama this week. Remember Darren Costam when he found out We didn't know he was until yesterday's show, the drama from Wang Chung.
Speaker 3: Third drummer. Actually, remember someone was married knew someone who was married to the drummer friends the rum.
Speaker 4: Yeah that's right, yeah, third drummer. Yes, that's perfect. Film.
Speaker 2: Christian I sold Shirley Strachan from Skyhook's Cocktail Frankfurters. I worked in the Delia Safeway back in nineteen eighty three. That's some recall to remember a week claim to fame from nineteen eighty three working on the deli counter at Safeways, and I remember he remember giggling and so did some of the other girls work in there when he asked for some little boys, which is what everyone wants to call the cocktail Frankfurters.
Speaker 4: That's from Michelle. And then last one here from Scott.
Speaker 2: Back in the late nineties, we went to see We Will Rock You in Melbourne on the in the first week, We're sitting in the back grow on the ground seating behind us was a mixer or a lighting box anyway. Halfway through the show, I caught something at the corner of my eye. It was Brian May, guitarist with Queen, leaning over the seats a few meters away. I tapped my friends the shoulder and whispered, that's Brian May from Queen. We both started staring and I was trying to point in the darkness to Brian May exactly the same time Brian May looked at us and then back to a way into the shadows. That is my lamest claim to fine. Thank you Scott. That is perfect. Have you ever got any emails for the show? Weakest claim to feine or anything late to the party? No topic that we ever talked about is completely dead. If you can verify Jack's claim that there are half a million streets in Melbourne, email me Christian at christiano'connell dot com dot aus.
Speaker 1: Christian i'connell the Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 2: All right, so once a week on the show, run about this the secret of the show, the partner show. The boss doesn't listen too. Will just ask you a simple question, what are you up to right now? And that's all we need to answer That question. Don't need to tell us a story of try and make it funny, to simply tell us the answer to the question what are you doing right now? While the show is on in the background, to forget this is a pretty established show now these days, not our words words of senior management last night at dinner.
Speaker 4: Pretty established. What are you up to right now?
Speaker 1: Christian Christian O'Connell show podcast?
Speaker 2: All right, we're asking you what are you up to right now? I'm doing this show, but I've also got a tab open up on my Google search at the moment, I'm trying to find out more information about the two hundred and ninety nine streets.
Speaker 4: In Melbourne and the CBD.
Speaker 2: I'm looking at top ten here that people have ranked people of Melbourne of their the best streets in Melbourne.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, I would put my guests at number one for Flinders Street.
Speaker 4: Number five. Oh no, Patty, I'll give you a.
Speaker 6: Guess, Colin Street, because it's beautiful.
Speaker 4: It's a perising Number three. Number one is Elizabeth Street.
Speaker 2: Elizabeth Street, get this, According to one reviewer, a street for now and the future.
Speaker 4: All right, let's go to lines and ask what you up to right now?
Speaker 7: Nicole good morning, Good morning, Christian.
Speaker 2: How are you?
Speaker 4: I'm good Nicole. What are you up to right now? Mate?
Speaker 8: I'm just picking up my daughter from msect from water polo training five thirty am.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, drop my daughter off to school at ten to five. She was off to go row in this morning. So how many times a week have you got to do that?
Speaker 8: Three times a week?
Speaker 4: Oh my, how old are kid?
Speaker 8: She's only stay and I've got two the same age as yours.
Speaker 2: Right, and do you have the same trouble I do of getting them out of that bed in the morning. It's a nightmare at twenty plus four getting a teenager out of bed. They're so yesterday evening I had to get everything to you do you have to? Don't think where you get everything ready? So there's a little kind of conflict in the morning.
Speaker 9: My goodness.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: The water bottle, yeah, the water bottles there, everything's labeled up.
Speaker 4: Your food for grunting, christal grunting. Yeah.
Speaker 2: And they love to have a bit of chit chat on that drive to school. I got told to turn it down when you're not doing the radio show yet.
Speaker 4: How many Yes, you're quite right, So you've got to have three times a week.
Speaker 3: Yes, and you sit in the car while you wait for him to do it.
Speaker 10: Sometimes I run around out, but Park I can swallow.
Speaker 4: So that's kind of you.
Speaker 2: That is that part of an environmental agency that you do. That is just a voluntearity work, voluntary.
Speaker 8: Work that you dope, volunteer work. So I'm doing my bit.
Speaker 2: Listen, if you ever sat there in that car board give us a show.
Speaker 4: We'll put you to you so you can be a researcher for the show.
Speaker 2: We're always needing to set of hands. At the moment we're trying to work out how many streets are in Melbourne.
Speaker 4: If you're ever.
Speaker 3: Board ways out.
Speaker 4: Yes, be part of the show. All right, Nicole, thank you very much you call. Have a good day.
Speaker 10: Thank you.
Speaker 4: Bye bye. Rob, good morning morning. That's a safe.
Speaker 9: Christian.
Speaker 3: Yeah, good Rob.
Speaker 4: What are you up to right now?
Speaker 11: I'm driving a school bus at Manon, heading here for Patsy's neighbor of neighborhood at the moment.
Speaker 4: And are the kids all on board?
Speaker 1: No, not a yet.
Speaker 9: I'm heading there to pick them.
Speaker 4: Upright And do you have the show on the radio on the school bus?
Speaker 1: I certainly do, good Man.
Speaker 4: That is great. There's no other station I have, good Man. And what's the reaction from the kids.
Speaker 2: Do you ever look in the mirror they sing along to the songs or laughing at the hilariously funny bits we do.
Speaker 11: Oh yes, some of the songs I get it so, especially by Jackson. So when you play a bit of the old music, they're not too bad.
Speaker 2: Rob, you have a great day, Thanks to God again, mate, have a great excellent I have all the artists.
Speaker 4: You had to pick that one. Jackie. Good morning in Christine here going. I'm good Jackie. What are you up to right now?
Speaker 10: I'm driving home from night jeps?
Speaker 4: All right, what have you been doing overnight? Overnight?
Speaker 8: I waked down at boy Scouts stealing Hastings pak paint color burn. So yeah, we're listening to.
Speaker 4: You all night as well.
Speaker 8: Sorry about Scooby.
Speaker 12: Doo and your milk and cheese sandwich from yesterday's show.
Speaker 2: So yes, often when we're reminded of what we said yesterday, it's nothing but a deep shame. Imagine you said that to another adult. Hey, that job you did yesterday, you know, Scooby Doo. All right, Jackie, have a good rest and sleep.
Speaker 12: Thank you very much.
Speaker 4: All right, take care mate, Bye.
Speaker 1: Hello Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: So tomorrow's show with the last one you hear from us this year. The band news about that is already My wife yesterday starts to give me a list of tasks that now I'm captive at home, no ex use of the radio show. Mysterious phone calls that I need to go and make, and stuff like that I can't hide from the to do list that's been building. Oh yeah, and the number one thing in there is when we went to lockdown, like a lot of people, we all started to buy stuff, didn't we. We all thought, well, I'm gonna need this. And one of the things that I got was a full size table tennis table. Put it in the garage, and I thought, we're gonna use We're gonna be on this every single day.
Speaker 4: I don't know what I was thinking.
Speaker 2: I really every time I see it now, it's like it's in half, like in a shame corner of the garage. There, big full size, unwieldy thing in half. The bats discarded sadly on the floor like toy story. I think they cry at night, those bats, unused and unloved.
Speaker 3: How many how many games do you think you honestly played?
Speaker 2: I'm ashamed to say under twenty yea. The saddest thing was what happens is when you got teenagers. They're a tough crowd, right, and so every Friday and Saturday night I'd be going, I turn up with the two bats and go who fancies a game?
Speaker 4: And they would barely even look up at me, barely even look up at me. There's nothing sad when you've got to walk away by yourself. Were two two is useless?
Speaker 2: You can't even play by yourself, you know, there's nothing you can do. They barely even look up for the phones. And then I would do this, I go just five minutes. I guarantee willing not play for ten, but let's just agree five. So yeah, I think eighteen tops eighteen sad games on that. It breaks my heart that I've got to say goodbye to that full size table tennis table. So that's my lockdown left over, Jack, What did you get mine?
Speaker 3: Is sadly. Something that we all lorded on the show was the air fryer.
Speaker 4: You're not usually anymore.
Speaker 3: I just don't use it anymore. Those first magical weeks were we're making the chicken.
Speaker 4: It wasshionate romance. It's wild.
Speaker 2: It was.
Speaker 3: It was like a summer in the middle of lockdown. And now we put it away in the cupboard, and I never think to get it out, out of sight, out of mind.
Speaker 4: No one puts baby in the corner. Get that air fryer out.
Speaker 3: I haven't used it in two much.
Speaker 4: Bring it out today. There's no better day to start that air fry relationship. We kindle that love you.
Speaker 2: It'd always be there for you the air fryer. Don't shove that way, it's too good. Perhaps did you do panic and get anything? My wife brought a lot of sort of long life goods that are still in the garage now our garage right, Honestly, it looks like we're on these doomsdays preppers.
Speaker 4: About ten kilos of flour.
Speaker 2: Still got loads of bags of rice, and for some reason I still don't work out who in the house eats this stuff.
Speaker 4: It's like about three full sized lead jars of prunes.
Speaker 6: Swhere it all went. We got tins of peys and tins of corn. But we're never going away. But I grabbed it just in case we couldn't get frozen stuff or fresh stuff.
Speaker 12: It's crazy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we all did that. Okay, So what did you get in Lockdown? Your Lockdown leftovers?
Speaker 1: Christian Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 4: Tomorrow's show all vinyl.
Speaker 2: We're testing it out later on this morning to some training for the team and how to use the world's greatest music format, vinyl. Right now, then leftover from Lockdown? What did you buy in Lockdown that you still got those kind of rash purchases?
Speaker 4: We all did this. I am the owner full sized table tennis table.
Speaker 2: I think when I look back at twenty twenty, I think, why did I think teenage girls and one join playing their old man and their mum in Doubless is Great?
Speaker 3: Like I can really imagine Chuck Up.
Speaker 4: A town movie.
Speaker 2: This is how it plays out, the last scene with a lovely song underneath it. Right is them all playing that laughing as it goes on the floor. You know the reality is a Friday night and me just going table tennis.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 4: So yeah, it's only been played.
Speaker 2: On about a handful of times, So I need to find a home for what is your leftover in Lockdown? Thank you very much to the text that this came in simply saying Forrest Gump played table tennis by himself.
Speaker 3: Okay, that means it's proving that can work, so you can play by yourself.
Speaker 4: Are you saying I'm like Forest Gum? David? Good morning here, Good morning, Christian David. Welcome to the show. What did you get in lockdown? Then? What's left over?
Speaker 7: A bumwasher?
Speaker 4: Right? Okay again?
Speaker 7: Not a bid a not a bid? No, No, it looks like the sort of garden hose you with the squeeze trigger that you have to wash your car, except just designed for washing underneath. I bought it online when the everyone was going crazy and buying up every piece of toilet paper they could find.
Speaker 4: You're a smart man, is the car so, isn't it?
Speaker 12: Yeah?
Speaker 4: So how does it work? Do you attach it to the toilet sink or yeah?
Speaker 7: Yeah, no, you you attach it like it's got a hose on it about a meter or so long. You just attach it to a t junction on your inlet water for the toilet system, and then you squeeze it like you would if you were washing your car. And it's only a little like it's probably.
Speaker 4: Afterwards.
Speaker 7: Yeah, all stainless steel, and yeah, you just wash yourself down.
Speaker 4: But what while you stood in the bathroom, you are you're doing this?
Speaker 7: Yeah, you're sitting on the toilet.
Speaker 3: I see right, though you don't go into the bedroom.
Speaker 4: I thought you were in the bath and then you got to do that thing like you're do in the yard. You know, we gotta swish it all away, how do you?
Speaker 3: David?
Speaker 7: For me, very different. My wife's Indonesian and they virtually never used toilet paper. They always themselves. Yeah, so she was quite used to it and she was happy to see it turn up. But for me, yeah, it was a bit of an odd sensation. But now it's just yeah, you still use it every day. Yeah. Well we've cut down from going through maybe three rolls a week to one roll a week.
Speaker 4: This is you're for the whole bumwasher campaign movement, aren't you.
Speaker 7: No one would want to see my bo I tell you.
Speaker 4: Okay, David? Second, the term giddiness isn't it to the show this week? David?
Speaker 2: Thank you very much, you caol. Maybe next year we do a feature listeners bums. I'm joking, Dukes. Yes, are you the guy every day who delivers great time wasters?
Speaker 13: That would be me?
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're really funny. You were the one the first people when we started to do that two off years ago. I maybe you were the first ones who was there most mornings were in the early days the show. Would always be grateful that there. They always make me laugh every day do so thanks for taking part in that.
Speaker 13: Thank you.
Speaker 4: Now, what have you got in Lockdown?
Speaker 13: I've bought a driving simulator from my PS four which had good intentions of using, and it now sits in the garage.
Speaker 2: It's where everything we bought Lockdown goes to die. It's your house. Graveyard is the garage and was the driving simulator. When we were in Lockdown, we weren't had to drive anywhere, so the next best thing is sat there in front of you PS four driving around.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 13: I'd like to think so, yes, but no, it's wore off pretty quick. The novelty.
Speaker 3: Is there any games where you're not doing races but you're just driving, like to and from work?
Speaker 4: Yeah, Uber Driver, there's a PS four Uber Driver.
Speaker 13: Game, but you could be onto something jack byby I read the talk off one. Yeah with something all.
Speaker 2: Right, dudes, thank you very much. You cool, just buddy, all right, what did you get in Lockdown? Your Lockdown leftovers? Hello, good Christian O'Connell show podcast asked him this morning, what are your Lockdown leftovers?
Speaker 4: What did you get in Lockdown that you've still got?
Speaker 2: So I need to offload a full size Benny used tables at this table even now?
Speaker 4: It just what was I thinking? Why don't you gut to stop me?
Speaker 13: No?
Speaker 3: I loved the idea at the time.
Speaker 2: Teenage Carls don't want to play on a table tennis at the weekend.
Speaker 4: Kirsty, good morning, Good morning.
Speaker 8: It's actually Christy, but that's okay.
Speaker 4: I forgive you, sorry, Christy. Christian, what did you get in lockdown?
Speaker 8: I bought a motorized eski.
Speaker 4: What do you mean like that you can actually sit on it and ride it?
Speaker 8: Yes, so it's like a probably a forty fits a nice Luberbier with a fifty cc motor on the back.
Speaker 4: Can you go on the roads on that?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 4: And so where did you drive it around the garden?
Speaker 8: I've got ten ages. So obviously during lockdown, we weren't allowed to go anywhere, and we weren't allowed to really see anyone. So my neighbors and I were really good friends, and I used to ride to the fence line and we used to have a little basket up there. We called it the border Land far that's right, like our reprieve.
Speaker 2: Yes, so you would head for the Borderlands bar and the motorized eski yes, yeah.
Speaker 8: And if I couldn't get through the bush area because it was too wet, I used to ride down the medium strip on the side.
Speaker 4: Amazing.
Speaker 2: What great thing to see someone sat on an eski and does it must pick up quite a bit of speed.
Speaker 8: Then yes, yeah, I think it probably maxes out about forty or fifty whoa out? So yeah, it boogies, it gets up and goes Maybe we.
Speaker 2: Do a motorized eski Grand Prix. We're trying to work out everything we should come up with Penny farthing so far the ride or mowers and now maybe the motorized sc Grand Prix next year.
Speaker 4: That's amazing.
Speaker 8: Well you could do like a super series of that because they come up to a one ten.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Yeah, you were going to pick up some speed on that. Where did you buy it? By the way, I'm fascinated by this now.
Speaker 8: I bought it off a guy off the marketplace, but I'm pretty sure you can buy them from eb Yeah.
Speaker 4: All right, but there's people have done their modifications to them and stuff like that.
Speaker 8: Yes, yeah, so it's like little side steps you put your feet on, see not just like dangle in your legs, and you can upgrade them to heavy judy tires and things like that.
Speaker 4: Awesome, that's pretty Christy. Thank you very much. You could have a good day, Yes you do. Dr Harry. Hello, is there a doctor in the house?
Speaker 14: There is, there is, yes, doctor Harry.
Speaker 4: Oh boy, it's me, doctor Harry. How are you and what did you get in lockdown?
Speaker 14: Ah, Christian, I made the biggest mistake of all. I'm the world worship and every sauceman and Pam, I buy the handle brakes off.
Speaker 13: You know.
Speaker 14: I used to buy those cheap saucepans all the time, and you you'd flipping pancakes and the handle and break off and the pana go up in the air and have a mess everywhere. So I get those catalogs in my mailbox all the time. You know, you open the marp you can buy ten of these and three of these and you get a free popcorn maker. So I just started ticking the boxes. I said, well, I need a new sauceman. A new fry pan and this so I ticked all the boxes. Should have read it a bit more carefully. Every box you tick you get five off. So I ended up with fourteen sets of things.
Speaker 3: My bloody well don't need.
Speaker 14: But the saving grace is I've got a free popcorn make and I still have a use. And now I'm giving them saucepans away at the surgery.
Speaker 9: I hope my wife doesn't find out about this.
Speaker 4: This is amazing. So you come get your teeth done, you get a free saucepan. That is brilliant.
Speaker 2: Well yeah, who weather dentist is doing this in town? You're onto something.
Speaker 4: Talk to Harry Nobody.
Speaker 14: Don't let don't let my wife find out if she finds a stack of saucemans in the garage.
Speaker 4: I'm dead, all right, Dodter Horry. Nice it taught you. Take care. See Brenon's on the line, brent Hello, Hello, Brenton. How are you mate? How can we help you? Brenton?
Speaker 13: I'm good.
Speaker 9: Well here, I'm only calling because my children trust the phone into my hands and said Dad, win us a table tennis table. So here I am talking to you, trying to table for my children.
Speaker 4: This is great Brenton. Normally is the other way around.
Speaker 2: We have a lot of pushy parents getting kids to call us try and win Christmas trees this week. Now it's the other And so were you just carrying on with your morning duty? So like car radio? Table tennis?
Speaker 10: Dad?
Speaker 4: One table tennis table?
Speaker 9: Yes, So I was just seeing here, minding my own business, eating my breakfast, and a phone was thrust into my hands, Dad winners a table tennis table, and I went, what, how?
Speaker 4: Who? When? And here I am a new feature on the show.
Speaker 2: First of all, who are the little legends that listen to the show that heard us talk about this and then thrust the phone into your face?
Speaker 4: Who's that?
Speaker 9: So my twin daughter's Finley and Freyer have thrust the phone into my face and said, Dad, get that table.
Speaker 4: And how old are the twin girls?
Speaker 9: They are ten?
Speaker 4: And do they like playing table tennis?
Speaker 9: They've never played table tennis a dawn.
Speaker 4: They're low. Now come on listen. I can't.
Speaker 2: It'd be the same thing if I give you this table, it'd be the same fate of my warning. It would just become a prop that you can hang stuff off in the garret.
Speaker 9: Brinton Well it's true we are a games family. But it's true. The table tennis table will probably sat there with all the toys we worchering lockdown.
Speaker 4: Do you want the table tennis table?
Speaker 9: We'd love the table tennis table.
Speaker 4: You guys can have it. Let the girls know they can have it.
Speaker 9: That'll be trill the other room.
Speaker 4: This thing. We'll get it out to.
Speaker 9: Where are you We are in Geelong?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 2: Well Jack's got a ute, so you put it on the Yeah, we've got seven weeks off. You can take a little trip out there to Glong.
Speaker 3: No, I'm sure the girls would love a trip out to Melbourne. Haye, Brenton to come and pick up the table tennis table.
Speaker 4: Halfway where it can we can staff there that little chugger bunch.
Speaker 3: It looks great.
Speaker 2: What would what we need to do though, Brenton? Okay, I'll get it to you all right, first show back in twenty twenty one. I need you to call me up. I want to tell how many games the girls have played it.
Speaker 9: Okay, no problem. Yeah, it'll probably sit outside next to the pool table.
Speaker 4: So grand awesome.
Speaker 3: If it's under twenty you're going to give it over.
Speaker 4: Yeah next year if the gift that keeps on giving. Next year, perfect the girls, they can play.
Speaker 1: Christian than Hello, good Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: This week we are gifting the junior listeners to the show often made to listen to us forcibly. On the school run, We're giving you a little Christmas gift. We're giving you a Christmas tree. Patsy, what are you after for Christmas?
Speaker 4: You know what?
Speaker 6: The love God's got the radio on at the moment. On the school run, I really really really want to dice in the eleven this year?
Speaker 3: Really really you plug in that cording?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, it's lovely.
Speaker 6: Suck up all that dog here.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the amazing things. Jackie boy, what are you after for Christmas this year?
Speaker 3: I don't want for much really.
Speaker 2: Amazing, true at all. You are the probably one of the most high in demand people on this team. You want for a lot.
Speaker 4: You think shoes mean you get your pair of shoes? What do you want to Darling? I've got you those shoes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I saw you looking at the shop window of the day, those dress shoes you want for that non job of yours. My wife asked me yesterday, and I don't know about if you're the same as there's this Patsy, will you be made for a while?
Speaker 4: I just went, let's not bother this.
Speaker 3: I'm already up to that.
Speaker 2: I think, good selfish, it's not the effort of having to go and pick went out for my wife, and you know what, I don't worry about it this year.
Speaker 4: But then she said, oh, I got to get you something. You could have something under the tree for you. I know what I want. This is really sad, right, I just said, a new backpack.
Speaker 3: You've got enough bad pack.
Speaker 4: She said that, what are you my wife, my radio wife. I can have another backpack one you've got one for each their other week. Let's go to the lines. Grace, good morning, Hi, good morning, Grace. Welcome to the show. How old are you Grace?
Speaker 1: I'm twelve twelve?
Speaker 4: Okay? Are you looking forward to Christmas?
Speaker 15: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: And what are you after for Christmas this year? Grace?
Speaker 12: I would love a cat.
Speaker 4: Well I started to wrap that up, shove it under the tree for a couple of weeks. You might have a clue. Oh you'll never guess what's in there. Shout out, mister Timmle's a cat. And do you think you might get one. I don't know what color you told Momode what kind of color cat you want?
Speaker 12: Oh?
Speaker 10: Yeah, I want to blue Beernies A.
Speaker 4: Blue Benny, A blue Benies, Pernie beautiful blue though.
Speaker 2: Black one.
Speaker 4: They changed their minds so quickly, Grace. Would you like a Christmas tree? Yes?
Speaker 9: Please?
Speaker 4: Awesome? Grace. Are you made to listen to the show every morning or do you choose to? I choose to?
Speaker 2: Oh, assume, Grace. Well, you've got great tastes in music, Grace, you have a great Christmas? How you get that Burmese cat?
Speaker 1: Okay, thank you?
Speaker 2: All right, Grace, have a good day at school. Bye bye bye, Now we got here. Riley Christian Hello, Riley?
Speaker 4: How are you mate? Are you yeah? Pretty good? Yeah? And what have you got a school today? What is Thursday for you? Riley?
Speaker 9: Well today I've actually got my exams?
Speaker 4: And what's your exam today?
Speaker 9: Am I?
Speaker 6: Humanities?
Speaker 5: On?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 4: And are you looking forward to that?
Speaker 1: Not?
Speaker 12: Really?
Speaker 13: No?
Speaker 4: Not at all? Have you done any revision? Riley?
Speaker 15: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I have listen. I'm not your mum or dad? Have you really done someone you just pretended to in your bedroom? And then the moment the door gets shut, the phone.
Speaker 6: Comes out I haven't really.
Speaker 4: Well listen, good luck anyway. What are you after for Christmas this year? Riley?
Speaker 9: I actually love a pet?
Speaker 4: A pet?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 4: What you got any pet in mind? Or just genuinely just a pet?
Speaker 15: Well?
Speaker 9: I once had a bird and that was great, so i'd love another bird.
Speaker 4: What you got bird for Christmas?
Speaker 13: No?
Speaker 4: I got it for my birthday a few years ago. What kind of bird?
Speaker 13: Cocka TiO?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah yeah? What would you like another little mate for it? Yeah?
Speaker 9: Well I don't have my other one anymore.
Speaker 8: A little way flew away?
Speaker 4: Oh no, that's what he said.
Speaker 9: Yeah, he's my best friend.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, this is heartbreaking. And who left the case door open? Mum? Or dad? Oh?
Speaker 11: Dad?
Speaker 4: Oh dear? Oh dad, Dad Dad? And it just flew away? Yeah? Oh no, do you put any posters up looking for it? What was he called? And Leo? Leo?
Speaker 2: You've got to hope that Leo's out there right now and he's missing you, but he's still having a good life.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, that's hope. So oh but I hope you get a new cockatil for Christmas?
Speaker 14: Thanks?
Speaker 4: Yeah, Leo? Part two? Okay, would you like a Christmas tree?
Speaker 13: Yeah?
Speaker 9: I'd love a Christmas tree.
Speaker 4: All right, do you know what We're going to sort you out with a couple of other as well, from us to you as well.
Speaker 2: All right, thanks, that's all right, righty, Thanks for calling in and good luck today in the exam.
Speaker 13: Thanks.
Speaker 4: It is a sad old story, Dad, This is best mate? Why didn't they replace a little cockatail? All right? Here we got here? Eloise?
Speaker 9: Yes, hi Christian, Eloise, Hello Christian?
Speaker 4: Hello Eloise. Isn't exciting? You're on the radio? Eloise? How old are you? Mate? I'm eleven and now you're on Do you want to sell O to any of your friends that might be listening?
Speaker 6: Ah?
Speaker 4: Sure, why not?
Speaker 12: Hello? Yeah? Emily?
Speaker 4: Is that your crew?
Speaker 12: Yes?
Speaker 4: All right, okay, but you go around school course in trouble.
Speaker 12: Yeah, that's what the teachers say.
Speaker 4: Just chant. I'll bet your trouble. You're getting those little kids and flushing their heads down the toilet. Yeah, that's got to stop. Get out of it. I know it's you, Luis. What do you want for Christmas?
Speaker 1: Not?
Speaker 12: Actually? I mean we just want to see all my friends and family Christmas because we haven't been able to do that all year long.
Speaker 4: What a sweetheart you've got you just just see your family and friends. Yeah, that's lovely. Yeah. It's been a tough year, isn't it. Yeah, you're still looking for the Christmas.
Speaker 12: Though, Yes, definitely, We've got the decorations up, they already. Oh you need a Christmas tree though?
Speaker 4: All right? All right, I get the hint.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what happened to that sweet little earlier on that just want to see a family of friends?
Speaker 4: Pick it up, mister DJ, I've got a lot going on today. We will give you a brand new Christmas tree, Okay, a real one.
Speaker 15: Right, Oh my gosh, thank you, hey.
Speaker 2: Pleasure, you have a great Christmas. Hope you get to you get to see all your family and friends. Never found sick Christmas? All right, you two, all right, blessure, thank you very much for calling him.
Speaker 4: All right? Should we take one more? Team, one more? Who have we got here? Leila? Hello Christian, Hello Leela. Welcome to the show. Leita. What are you after for Christmas?
Speaker 12: For my set samily to be happy at an xbox?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 2: Imagine right, because I know that Father Christmas listens to this show at the North Pole and all that layoffs every day, right, and they be listening. If you could only get one of those happiness for your family or the Xbox. Which one are you going for?
Speaker 12: Probably the x box?
Speaker 4: The right call, the right call. The elves are all agreeing with you right now. Listen to this. That's great.
Speaker 2: We will send you a Christmas tree. Okay, Hello, Patton, I said, we'll send you a Christmas tree. Okay, lovely, all right, have a great Christmas.
Speaker 4: Bye, Leila, I will bye bye bye bye you hang up.
Speaker 9: Christian christ.
Speaker 1: Christian Show podcast.
Speaker 4: All right, before we crack on with the show. About five minutes ago, we were tepicon calls.
Speaker 2: Were chatted to some great kids and giving them some Christmas trees, and one of them was a guy called Riley, and Riley was telling us about his his cockatil that flew away, and we just wanted to get Riley back.
Speaker 4: Riley, Hello, hello mate, listen Riley, stay there. Someone's on the line.
Speaker 2: They heard you chat to was just now about Leo, your pet cockatail that flew away. Simon, Good morning, Garry Christian.
Speaker 7: How are I I'm good?
Speaker 2: So you're chatting to Riley? Now, Riley, this is Simon. He was listening earlier and he's got it's not something to say to you, Simon.
Speaker 15: Off you go, Riley here. I was a bit saddened by your story about cockatills. So I actually break cockatils and I've got some babies at the moment, and I'll give you one for Christmas issues. I'm serious, mate, I'll give you one. Thank you so much. You're welcome.
Speaker 4: No, Simon, that is such a lovely thing to do.
Speaker 2: And Riley's both it was so clear that did they love that you had for your little Leo, your cockatil.
Speaker 4: So Simon's going to give you a new baby one. You can have a new bust mate now for Christmas.
Speaker 2: That's awesome.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it is, isn't it. That's great.
Speaker 2: You've got to now you've got to think of a new name to replace Leo with a right, yeah, yeah, Riley, have a good day at school you too, all right, take care, Happy Christmas. Simon, you're a great man. Thank you very much for doing that, mate.
Speaker 4: That's awesome. Cheers, have a great Christmas.
Speaker 15: Charlie welcome.
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Cheers, Simon Christian Christian Christian o'connalds show podcast.
Speaker 4: So Lort, Riley, thank you very much.
Speaker 2: Like the kindness of Simon hearing that we all, we all had a little lump in our throat when we heard Riley there. It was only fourteen talking about his pet cockatil that flew Away's mom and dad I have just called in. They're swo in the station. His dad left that case door open on purpose. He's fuming and Mama dad just got into to say thank you to Simon. All right, So tomorrow's show to our show, their last show of the year, and we're going all vinyl. So in about twenty minutes time we've got the turnti, we'll plugged him. We need to check we still know how to use vinyl. It's not a very easy musical format to use when it's albums, which is what a lot of the songs that they've donated for us to play tomorrow. Before that, the other big thing we're going to be doing tomorrow is I'm sure, like you guys, a lot of us just don't want to hear certain words next year. Everyone's all going, I hope next year is gonna better. Are the words that have come out of this year that we've never said before. Super spreader. I don't want to hear that word anymore, you know, super spreader. There are these words that we don't want to hear next year. It will be something that we'll always remember together twenty twenty, but not twenty twenty one. So all we want to do is we've hired a wood chipper. Thank you very much for Kenyards.
Speaker 4: They're back. They helped us capture the gig couple of weeks ago. Kenyards are back.
Speaker 2: We've got a wood chipper, and what we're going to do is we're going to write the words that we want to see the back of at the end of this year and never hear again next year. We're going to put them on a little logs and then Jackie Boy is going to feed them in to the wood chipper. So what words do we want wanted you call up this morning? What word do you not want to hear again next year? Patsy, what's it for you?
Speaker 6: Unprecedented? Oh yeah, I heard it used in a different context. Is awaken?
Speaker 3: Us are cringed?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: This year's has been the year of unprecedented steps and unprecedented actions.
Speaker 4: Jack what's it for you?
Speaker 3: Stage with any number after it? Stage one, Stage two, Stage three, the dreaded Stage four.
Speaker 2: You can all go in the chipper and at one point. There was a stage four point two we would take it.
Speaker 4: To as well. What was four point one? Yeah? All right? What other words can we put in the woodschipp.
Speaker 1: Before you the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: What are the words from this year you do not want to hear to be uttered next year? In twenty twenty one, Christian, This is from Sunshine Machado. An awesome name, like a folk singer. Sunshine Machado, What a lovely name. We're all in this together. That's going in hotspot, Yes, Marion homeschooling. Yes, it'll be cathartic to hear that being shredded tomorrow.
Speaker 4: Marie, we can't hear you. You're on mute.
Speaker 2: You're on mute, Zoom zoom. Meeting can go in as well. Microsoft teams sooner shredder. But then COVID happened. I think, I think even I've said that a couple of times this year as well, But then COVID happened.
Speaker 4: Staying apark keeps us together, All.
Speaker 2: Right, let's go to lines Jacobo. Yes, you're right, Iso, Yeah, straight in the isolation. It's just Iso, isn't It was all about isou.
Speaker 3: We used to abbreviate no.
Speaker 2: No iso goes in Jacob were shoving in? Okay, thank you mate.
Speaker 4: Alright, Judy, I.
Speaker 10: Never want to hear the phrase Karen from Brighton again.
Speaker 4: Yes, Karen, that can go and thank you very much, Judy.
Speaker 14: Michelle Christian, I never ever want to hear d of steel ever again.
Speaker 4: Yes, the ring of steel never again in the shredder. Thank you very much, Michelle.
Speaker 8: Thank you.
Speaker 4: It's like therapy for us. This isn't you can feel it, cathartic release. Have we got here? Olivia?
Speaker 13: Oh?
Speaker 2: Hello, christ I'm good Olivia. I hope you're well as well. So the word you do not want to hear again next.
Speaker 10: Year social distance because there's a lot of single people out there. How can you meet people when you have to social distance?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it must have been really really hard, actually awful. Yeah, and so can you go out now meet people again?
Speaker 10: Well you can, but there's not many people out there. Everyone's you know, at home or keeping the distance obviously because they're scared. Everyone's scared, and you have to wear a mask when there's a lot of people in a restaurant or in a bar role.
Speaker 4: So yeah, I guess it's hard to have an early date when it's like that.
Speaker 13: Yes, exactly.
Speaker 10: So for all the people that I don't want to hear that word social distance, because you just want to socialize and get out there and meet.
Speaker 13: People and be happy.
Speaker 4: You want to get you all right, we'll put it in the wood chipper tomorrow. Kay. Great, Thank you a great guys, and you Olivia. Bye, Elizabeth, I'm Peters. He doesn't believe in woodschippers. Yeah that's funny, Elizabeth. Thank you very much. You're cool. Have we got here, lucky, I'm good. What do you want to put in the wood chipper man?
Speaker 9: I want to check the word quarantine and the wood schipper bar.
Speaker 4: Yes, quarantine, yeah, the treaded quarantine word. Yeah, that can go. And thank you very much, mate, have a good day.
Speaker 7: Thanks, thanks, uh, Kytie, Hi there, I.
Speaker 1: Never want to hear stay the course, Yes.
Speaker 4: Stay the course. Yeah, you're right. Yeah, I'm gonna chuck pivoting as well, Kytie. That's a great one. Thank you very much.
Speaker 1: Christian Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: Let me paint a picture for you. Jack and I right now are in white silk gloves. The reason why we're wearing these white silk gloves is if you're going to start handling precious materials like vinyl, you can't be getting grease marks on the vinyl. You will damage the grooves and the deep sounds, the magic within. Tomorrow morning, when you tune into the show, you're gonna hear a very different kind of show. You're going to hear crackle, this amazing emotive sound that is the sound of a needle going into deep ruse on vinyl records.
Speaker 4: We're going all vinyl tomorrow. You're also going to hear scratching.
Speaker 3: Did you bring your spressure brush that wipes the dust off the.
Speaker 2: Of course or vinyl will be pre brushed tomorrow before being played. I have got those brushes as well. So Jack is sat in front of the vinyl turntable that we've plugged into our studio now normally same with every radio station all over the world.
Speaker 4: It's all off hard dry, so you click play and it's easy. That doesn't mean it's better.
Speaker 2: Viney's got this lovely, warm sound, so however, it's not the easiest thing to use on a busy breakfast show, So tomorrow it won't be the normal world class champagne radio fluid show you get from us, there are going to be quite a few jumps. And I don't just mean the needles. I mean Jack and I scratching songs anyway tomorrow or vinyl.
Speaker 4: Christian, let's get out.
Speaker 1: Roopy on.
Speaker 4: Christian.
Speaker 1: Drop the needle.
Speaker 4: It's time for the vinyl countdown.
Speaker 2: Yeah, last show, it's the vinyl countdown tomorrow, all vinyl.
Speaker 4: So before that, you're not too familiar with vinyl and how to use it.
Speaker 16: I've hardly ever done it.
Speaker 2: Okay, look on look on YouTube yesterday and I found this instruction video.
Speaker 4: If you have he does can you hear?
Speaker 5: That?
Speaker 13: Is that the.
Speaker 3: That's the unit before it's even got vinyl. It's making a lot of buzz.
Speaker 4: Okay, all right, let's pray YouTube tutorial. How do you use vinyl if you have a dust cover?
Speaker 16: Lift up the lid carefully, grab your record.
Speaker 4: All right, Lift up the lid right, okay, done right.
Speaker 16: By its edge and place it down over the spindle and onto your platter.
Speaker 3: Oh am, I already meant to Okay, we have to pick up the pace.
Speaker 4: I mean to my show. It's the last one of the year. Let's let's make it the worst one of the year.
Speaker 3: All right, I'm using the gift that Crawf gave the show. Champagne Polka is the name of this final Runeah.
Speaker 4: He genuinely did turn up with an album of polka hits. We don't even know. Why would change have such a thing?
Speaker 3: Side one or two?
Speaker 4: Christian, I go side one track.
Speaker 2: No, we need to be realistic. Let's go side one track three. Okay, this is what it's going to be like tomorrow morning. All right, let's go back to this, nerd. Sorry, let's go on YouTube.
Speaker 16: Now you can turn on your record player.
Speaker 4: Done.
Speaker 16: Next, lift your tone arm and place it down over the first track of the record, the track for this. Okay, when you're ready to play the music, push.
Speaker 1: Yeah, drop it.
Speaker 4: Oh no, no, no no, we can't have this tomorrow.
Speaker 1: It's moving.
Speaker 4: What you mean it's not turn it on? Oh it's not movie. Don't worrow would have this sold out for tomorrow? I promise what God, this was a bad idea.
Speaker 3: There we go back.
Speaker 4: Hey, we have Polker Gold's Gone or Poker today.
Speaker 2: Now hit the forty five here when it sounds like a forty five up the end.
Speaker 4: Oh, the comedy we can have tomorrow and can I do that thing. We're out DJ hang on, hang on? What's that? Can I do that thing?
Speaker 2: We're at it's cross record. Don't worry about it. Oh live polka mixing? Hey, all right, now take it off. Okay, I can imagine show conditions tomorrow morning jack you up the next song.
Speaker 4: It's the next side. Yep at four right.
Speaker 2: You're gonna get it in under ten seconds. Oh no, what's happen the slip map. Keep the slip map.
Speaker 4: We need that. We can't have slip discs. Okay, track four. I don't want that.
Speaker 3: Scratch track four?
Speaker 2: Now stop it now, rewind it? Okay, and then once you get the start of it, do a quarter turn. That's how we used to have to queue up vinyl.
Speaker 4: Back in the day.
Speaker 2: How do you know when you're at the start, that's it there? Now do a three quarter turn backwards and forwards backwards? Is that forwards? Reverse'?
Speaker 3: That's reverse?
Speaker 4: Keep going so you hear nothing? I hear something.
Speaker 3: I might be on the previous sun.
Speaker 4: Oh no, tomorrow, we're going all back to the hard drive. This was a mistake.
Speaker 8: What's it doing?
Speaker 4: I said, get to them, get to the beginning of Do you have to do jack. We've got a show of All Vinylrow morning. Come on?
Speaker 7: Is that it?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's silence.
Speaker 4: Silence now no, I could still hear so and I go back three quarter turn.
Speaker 3: I can't hear anything.
Speaker 4: Now press.
Speaker 2: Yep, ready now to go back the other way. Okay, that's it now press play this ship. This should work.
Speaker 3: Okay, and then announce it like it's a brand new song.
Speaker 2: Hey, it's got one O four point three. Good mornings to Christian O'Connell Show. Let's get some polkron are.
Speaker 1: Not bad.
Speaker 4: We don't worry listeners. We'll have this all sort of it tomorrow morning, All Vinyl.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Show Podcast.
Speaker 4: All right, today's time waster once more.
Speaker 2: One of you is going to end the time waster with a hamper Haiges Chocolates for the most delicious gifts.
Speaker 4: This Christmas.
Speaker 2: Great news yesterday finding some good news in twenty twenty, hipster gorillas out your neck of the words, Patsy, where are we open rain Zoo?
Speaker 4: Did you see them all?
Speaker 2: Oh? The keepers have got them like sushi. And they were using their finely developed motor skills to enjoy a smoker's board of sushi, rice, paper rolls and even corn huss parcels. Typical Melbourne tone of for hipster apes out there. So today apparently they also watch TV in their enclosures as well. So today's time waste is primate TV shows.
Speaker 4: How I Met You, Ma.
Speaker 2: Cac, Gold, Chimp My Ride, Gold plus, The Monkey Wants a Wife Silver.
Speaker 4: I would watch that show. One hundred, Tamarin in the Middle.
Speaker 3: Bronze dr God plus, all right, thank you, Jackie Way.
Speaker 1: What have you got?
Speaker 2: Primate TV shows Mkacking and Murderer, Oh, very good, Gold, The Gorilla, More Girls, Silver.
Speaker 3: Paris Hilton and Nicole Richie starring The Chimple Gold and the MERV Gibbon Show.
Speaker 4: Oh that's also gold as well.
Speaker 2: Great use of the gibbon bonus points today for different types of primate share.
Speaker 4: Don't just go on.
Speaker 2: I had a load of mc cacs. Yeah all right, what have you got them? Primate TV shows, The.
Speaker 1: Christian O'Connell show, Podcast.
Speaker 2: Primate TV shows, Primate TV shows at work time waste of this morning, Jackie Boy, don't forget best and show gets the Haigs chocolates Christmas Hamper.
Speaker 4: I will not forget rung A TONGUEO and cash. It's a movie.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I can't market Downton ap Gold, The Big Banana Theory, Silver plus, Silver, Backadder, Silver.
Speaker 4: Glenn Wodam The Power Rangers.
Speaker 3: Now are you allowed to say, I don't know they mean Okay.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Silver, I'm sure they mean that one given every minute. Don't know the show one gibbon.
Speaker 2: I think they mean one gibbon, Yes, Amanda, Fly to the Chimpanzees, Bronze, Buffy the Marmoset Slayer, Gold Breaking Baboon, Gold, Monkeys at First Sight, Silver, Midsummer Mandrills Bonus s martl for Mandrels, Gold, Gorilligan's Islands Gold, Different Gray Strokes, Bronze, The Chimpson's Gold, Two and a Half Chimps Silver, Everybody Loves Gibbons, Silver, Yo Gabba Gibbon Gold, Escape to the Chimpanzee.
Speaker 4: That's funny. Seat of Escaped to the Country.
Speaker 2: Silver, I'm an Orangutang, Get me out of here, Bronze, Homo Sapien Improvement, Bronze, Tough Up peet a rung a tongue is a new black Old that's very good.
Speaker 4: Gold, The ape.
Speaker 2: Renis Yeah, yeah good, Silver plus Game of throwing Pooh, I wonder when we were going to get those your flying feces.
Speaker 3: Ah, that's our front runner gold plus.
Speaker 17: It's very good, Mandril about the house, Silver chims have Hazard, Gold, Chimpy blinders, Silver, home in an Ape, Silver Chimpy Practice, Silver, I Dream of Gibbons, Bronze, Baboondalorian.
Speaker 4: Alright, we're running, running, Luke and Noosa getting desperate. There.
Speaker 2: I can guess who's getting the chocolates. Game of throwing, Yeah, game of throwing poop that goes to back. You get the Hayes chocolates.
Speaker 4: All right, guys, we are back. Last show of the year, last show of twenty twenty. Tomorrow, we're gonna work. We're going to be woodchipping all the words that we don't want to hear again next year. Thank you very much.
Speaker 2: Everyone has been sending those in. So it's therapy tomorrow at eight o'clock. All Vinyl, I'm now nervous about to watch show based on how we did this morning.
Speaker 3: We ship are coming in and we're going to Robbie.
Speaker 4: Le perfect.
Speaker 2: That's tomorrow's show, and I forget one of you is going to win the ten thousand dollars Golden gift card, good Luck.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Show podcast