Speaker 1: John Edward crossing over is joining us live right now.
Speaker 2: Hello, Hi John, Hey, good morning. How are you guys? All right, Kelly, You're on with John Edward.
Speaker 3: Hello, Hi John. I'm hoping to connect with my mom. Please.
Speaker 4: Oh, I thought you can ask about your father. Sorry, I actually thought you were going to ask me about your dad.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's a bit going on into dad hasn't been well lately.
Speaker 4: So the first thing I'm going to tell you, if I interpret this as I always do in my own friend of reference, I want to say that your mom as a parent, was your more dominant parent.
Speaker 2: Is that correct?
Speaker 3: Correct?
Speaker 2: Not to take.
Speaker 4: Anything away from your dad, It just feels like your mom would be the more dominant parent. I kind of feel like out of the three in the family, I don't know if it's supposed to be the three being you, mom, and dad, or if you're one of the three pregnancies or kids, but out of the three in the family, it feels like some of the responsibility is falling upon you to take care of things in the family. That maybe if you were really honest, you were like, I don't really want to have to do this, but I have no choice, Like I have to step up, and I feel like your mom wants me to acknowledge you stepping up to the plate and seeing that you're doing this.
Speaker 2: I also want to talk about the green.
Speaker 4: Shirt, sweatshirt, blouse, jacket, something greenish that I'm supposed to be talking about. Fabric wise, I don't think it's a bathrobe, and I don't think it's a like a blanket. But I feel like I want to talk about the green shirt like it has a significance. It's not just that you're wearing a green shirt right now. It's like remember this. And then here in the States, like we have like theme parks like six Flags and like Great Adventure and not quite disney World but a more like rides kind of a place.
Speaker 2: Why would your mom want me.
Speaker 4: To talk about going to a theme park or the place with the attractions in the rooms.
Speaker 3: I currently have a green and black jacket on from the formula one.
Speaker 2: Wow, that's unusual.
Speaker 4: Yeah. And then are you in the process of like, I don't know, I'm not sure how to say this part, Kelly, So I could be misinterpreting this, but are you helping someone navigate a separation.
Speaker 2: From a partner? I Dian, Yes, okay, And was this after.
Speaker 4: Your mom passed? Yes, okay, So according to your mom, she's making me feel that you give a lot of yourself and you help a lot of other people in tough spots, and you'll drop everything to go do what people need for you. You'll be that person on the phone. You'll listen to them talk for hours. But you don't let people do that for you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so your mom would do that for you.
Speaker 4: You would actually talk to your mom about stuff, You would have her as a friend. So she's making me feel like one of the issues that you've navigated with her not being here is the fact that you don't have that person that you feel like you can go to where you can talk to. Where's Jeanette or Jeanine or Jennifer, where's.
Speaker 3: That best friend?
Speaker 4: Oh well, okay, So for her to give me that as a backup, it's a way of solidifying and connecting with what I'm talking about with, which is friendship. Right, she's giving me the analogy this is your mom's but you know she's still with me, she still sees what's happening. But you gotta be You got to show up for Kelly. That's what she wants. She wants you to show up for you.
Speaker 5: Okay, can you go to your mum's best friend as someone to chat too?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I haven't really spoken to her much since since my mom passed. Yeah, maybe I'm the oldest staut of ale. Yeah, I'm on the oldest stat of all the siblings, so yeah, I do try to make sure that they're all okay.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I feel like that's a role that all firstborns kind of feel obliged to step into. I'm the firstborn as well, and I can already tell I'll be the one that's looking after my elderly parents and stuff. Just almost like.
Speaker 4: We're born into that role.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that was really that was sad.
Speaker 3: But also yeah, it's sit scowed like I enjoy looking at for my brothers and sisters and seeing them six seed.
Speaker 6: So yeah, it sounds like your mom is saying, make sure that you're making time for yourself and maybe let people in and let people help you as well, because you give gift gears, yeah, to receive.
Speaker 4: Did you guys have a dog named after a food or a dog named after a beverage? No, I want you to remember that she said that she's talking about a dog that's named after something that feels like a beverage, like a pepsi, like Bud like Bairei's or Brandy or something that I feel like I could drink or eat. So I don't know if she's trying to tell me that that dog is there, but she's bringing that up.
Speaker 2: So I just wanted to make sure you heard me say that.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, thank you.
Speaker 5: I'm exhausted emotionally.
Speaker 6: Hell, I know she sounds like she's lost her best friend.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's a lot.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I can relate to.
Speaker 5: That really would provide so much help for people, It's incredible.
Speaker 2: That's my goal.
Speaker 4: Actually, the goal is to let people know that they don't need me, because they think the goal is for them to recognize that we're not alone, that we still have our loved ones and friends that are with us, even our pets.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I'll look forward to the you know, the DM that I get later.
Speaker 4: My cousin's dog's name was Brandy or four X or something so special. All right, more coming up with John Edward.
Speaker 1: You want to get on and crossover with a loved one Calling thirteen one oh six five, You're on Kiss Breakfast Mikey Brooklyn, Amy Gerard. Yeah, we got John Edward live with you right now to help you cross over to a loved one.
Speaker 2: And Adam, you're on with John Edward.
Speaker 7: How's it going everyone? Hi? Adam, Hey, I'd just like to connect with dad if I can.
Speaker 4: Adam, is there an m like Michael or an m like Mark living or past around you?
Speaker 7: There's an uncle that lives around me. His name's Michael.
Speaker 2: Okay. And then is your mom still living?
Speaker 7: Yep, Mom's still living.
Speaker 4: Did you just have a little bit of a verbal thing with your mom?
Speaker 2: No? No, getting along?
Speaker 7: So hey, getting along fun. I live with mom at the.
Speaker 4: Moment, so sometimes we wind up getting into a difference of perspective. So like one time I said to somebody, oh, you're you're not very close to your family and they said, no, we talk all the time.
Speaker 2: And I said, oh, how often do you talk?
Speaker 4: And they said once every two or three months. So for me, we talk all the time is like every day, Adam. I'm kind of feeling like there may have been a tip a little something in the last you know, week where there was a miscommunication or something that was a misunderstanding having to do around mom. So maybe not a fight, not an argument. And Adam, where is the person that has the j name for you, the Jay name?
Speaker 7: Um, that would be the kid's mom.
Speaker 6: The kids as in your kids.
Speaker 7: Yeah, my kids? Yeah yeah.
Speaker 4: And did you have a conversation with your mom about your kids and was there a different a difference of opinion about how things are happening around them?
Speaker 7: Ummm no, No, Mom's very supportive of me, and Mum's always got mine back. I haven't had no conversation with mom and the.
Speaker 3: Kids are that?
Speaker 1: The kids are you and your partner or you split up? You're not together any we split up.
Speaker 7: We're not together anymore, haven't been together for about seven years.
Speaker 1: And you live with mom and the kids with your ex partner.
Speaker 7: No, so the kids I share custody with their mom and we do week on, week off. So the kids are with me this week and then they go back to their mom on Sunday.
Speaker 4: So hold on, hold on, I am maybe misinterpreting something. If your dad wanted to talk about having a different opinion about your kids having to do with mom, is it possible that it's their mom?
Speaker 7: Yeah? Possibly, yep, Okay.
Speaker 4: Because I know what I'm looking at and when I'm looking at as a difference of opinion, a miscommunication, possibly a misunderstanding having to do with you and the word mom.
Speaker 2: So I was I thought it was your mom. With your dad's past.
Speaker 4: It might be your dad's way of acknowledging what's happening around you with the kids. Did any of your kids ever have like a vision or like a who's that man? Or I saw you know, Grandpa kind of a moment where it freaky out a little bit.
Speaker 7: Possibly possibly my son. My son's been a bit upset the last couple of weeks because we've actually lost three family members in the last year. No.
Speaker 4: Right, So, I think one of your kids is honestly very intuitive and maybe will let you know. I always say that kids are very very psychic, and they sometimes could either be afraid of what they're perceiving, or it could be something like they're just perceiving and they don't understand what they're they're looking at. There may be something educational coming up as well with one of the kids. You may have to shift education or shift something with an educator or something with school, or any conversations happening about like your kids changing like a school.
Speaker 7: Yes, yes, just at the moment. There's been talks with me and their mom about Kyla getting a tutor, and I don't agree with the tutor, and she wants the tutor for him.
Speaker 2: Got it.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna dude, don't hate me, but I kind of feel like the child needs the tutor. And then don't you have somebody that passed in a vehicle accident? Is that a friend?
Speaker 7: I had a friend, I had a friend.
Speaker 2: I just need you to know that this is your dad's way.
Speaker 4: I like to have things backed up with, like you know, factual things and anchors. My focus here for you is be aware of the communication with the kids mom. Don't be argumentative, be a little bit more patient. I just in case I did interpret this correctly. I just want you to be aware that you and your own mom may have a difference of opinions when it comes to something having to do with the kids, and maybe if you have this conversation with her, she'll tell you.
Speaker 7: I have this conversation with mom a lot. I say, look, Mom, they're my kids, and when I'll discipline them the way I want to, I.
Speaker 2: Think they're going to be fine.
Speaker 4: But I think that one of the things when we're dealing with kids with loss, is that they need answers. So I am not a therapist, but I do always advocate for kids to have information and not to have their emotions when it comes to the grief of someone kind of pushed aside because we don't have the words for it. Yeah, which one of your kids has the mark on their face or like a freckle or some type of something on their face. Is she struggling with someone's passing as well? Like, is she having a tough time?
Speaker 7: She tends to hide things more and she's more quiet, where Carter will like express everything and say, like a song will come on and straight away he's like that, I miss I miss my uncle Karl, or he'll say I'm I miss Pop or I miss Bridger, who's my other cousin who's passed away as well.
Speaker 2: I feel like music is a way in for him.
Speaker 4: Then if like you can express yourself that way, I almost like you've got to get on this. You got to get on the same level that he would be on.
Speaker 7: Yeah, how old is he?
Speaker 2: He's eleven, heels a lot older than eleven.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, what I'm saying is that for an eleven year old. I feel like pay attention to what he says and his perspective. He may be dropping some wisdom.
Speaker 6: He's like an.
Speaker 7: Old cool yeah cool.
Speaker 2: I hope this helps.
Speaker 7: Good on. Thank you very much. Thank you for your time today.
Speaker 2: Everyone, Thanks good Luck and John Edward.
Speaker 1: Thank you. We really appreciate your time and thank you Matte.
Speaker 2: Thank you guys,