Speaker 1: Here in the vast plains of Adelaide, South Australia, two young males engage in an ancient ritual known as a podcast. It's purpose to attract mates, and by mates we mean listeners. They're both married, so please don't slide into their dms. Their name is are Ben and Leo.
Speaker 2: Good guy their podcaster?
Speaker 1: Hello, how are you?
Speaker 2: What brings you here?
Speaker 1: It brings you here? Probably another clue I bit for that secret stain? Well, yeah, no more clues in this episode, or will there be? Maybe? Maybe you know what I'm gonna try and do. I'm gonna try and like weave in a clue that I'm not going to say when the clue.
Speaker 2: Is coming in this podcast. Yeah, a secret secret clue.
Speaker 1: It's a secret secret clue that even the bosses don't know about. And then I'm just gonna see if people pick up on it and it could give it away. Someone could win that five K next week.
Speaker 2: All right, well, let's jump into the podcast.
Speaker 3: Good Morning Adelaide, Big Daily, Am Freddy's third birthday?
Speaker 1: Yes, your son, my godson? Has it been three years already?
Speaker 2: It has flown?
Speaker 1: Time flies?
Speaker 2: I don't know if in your house.
Speaker 3: There's you know, to generalize here, there's there's jobs for the man and there's jobs for the lady.
Speaker 1: Well, and I suppose it depends how each household divvy's divvy's up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so I'd say, taken out the bins. That's obviously generally the man's job.
Speaker 1: It does fall traditionally in man realm.
Speaker 3: Yep, in our house. I don't know how this has become a man job, but it has. Blowing up balloons because we were getting ready for bed last night and Sam was like, what he were You're getting ready for bed now?
Speaker 1: I was like, yeah, thought, you know, sorry, buddy.
Speaker 2: Sounded pretty good. I was going to go to bed.
Speaker 1: You got some huffin and puffin to do before?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, no no.
Speaker 3: In the spare room, there's a fifty four pack of balloons that you blow up.
Speaker 2: Fifty four fifty.
Speaker 1: Four, he's three. Don't you do three for even maybe, like even if you did, like ten balloons for each year, that's thirty fifty four is excessive.
Speaker 3: And I was like, sorry, I I was under the impression that your lungs worked. I didn't realize that you were unable to blow up balloon.
Speaker 1: Wouldn't it be a team. Maybe you could sort of yeah, yeah, or you can get you can go to kmart even especially if you want to healium. You can buy giant cans of helium. They do have it locked in a cage though, because I think people take it to the skatepark and you know, probably fair, yeah, probably fair. But yeah I went there recently and got some last night before bed we were up, or I was up blowing all the balloons.
Speaker 2: Sam was doing all the streamers.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and it's all ready for Freddy when he wakes up, there'll be like his little teddies are on the couch to give him present.
Speaker 1: Oh day. Is that that thing that you see online sometimes where it's like when a kid goes to their first day of school, they line up all the toys to give them.
Speaker 2: I'd like to do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I love that, so that the toys are there.
Speaker 2: Where a couple of his favorites are on the couch with the president ready.
Speaker 1: Oh man, that's exciting.
Speaker 2: And I'll be here a slave to FM radio.
Speaker 1: It's so true. But where would you rather be? Where else would I be witnessing that or doing a show with me? Right now? You know what I mean? Good darting to Ryan in Blake Viewer gold member of our Ben and Liam Loyalty program. How are you?
Speaker 2: Oh sorry, Ryan, my fault mate. Are you there?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Yeah, sorry sorry Liam?
Speaker 4: Sorry?
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, Yeah, you're good, You're good?
Speaker 4: Yeah, good, good, All.
Speaker 1: Right, wonderful. Well let's rattle through this, queiz. I'll tell you what Ryan, it says your due here for a review on your status.
Speaker 4: Correct.
Speaker 5: I want to take a stab for platinum today. You have my knowledge and loyalty.
Speaker 1: Okay, you've been here Mark, how long have you been listening to the.
Speaker 5: Past since Fresh State? Do so? Like, if you want, I can all off everything I've been a part of as a listener.
Speaker 2: If you want, give me your favorite thing.
Speaker 5: Okay, So my favorite thing was back in the day you had a beloved Ben, you had a beloved twyed avalon that you loved it very dearly. I was a part of that. When you guys, obviously you know, chuck some stripes on it, chuck some good rooms on it, and yeah, gave it to a beloved listener. Obviously listen through all your charity so obviously trapped Yarrow River Pedal Bow, your marathon as well as November right.
Speaker 1: I think we've already heard enough. What I will say is you need to get the next three questions right, just to prove not only your loyalty but your snappiness on air.
Speaker 5: All Right, I'll give it, give it, my give it, my go three the whole.
Speaker 2: Quiz because I liked him?
Speaker 1: Okay, fair enough, all right, there's a sardine shortage in Australia at the moment. Can you aim another fish that comes in a tin?
Speaker 5: Salmon?
Speaker 1: Yep A. Congratulations to Matthew McConaughey who just met the Pope. Can you give us your best Matthew McConaughey.
Speaker 5: All right, all right, all right, all right, all right, all right.
Speaker 1: Jake McGann's larr Attorney Barbecue Galore has been saved from extinction. Twenty seven franchise stores are going to be trading steal after dramatic last minute deal. What can you buy for platinum from barbecues Galore?
Speaker 2: Should we tweet?
Speaker 5: You can buy?
Speaker 2: Let me jump in? Should tweet? The questions say other than a barbecue?
Speaker 1: Once again, we can do that. I like Brian, but I think he's got to do him other than a barbecue?
Speaker 5: What can you buy other than a barbecue. They do beautiful barbecue, rub, four ribs and all sorts. Oh my god, I know, I know.
Speaker 1: Welcome to the tippy top of the Loyalty program. Well, since you're hear, we've got two questions left, you might be saying Delta as well. Adelaide's superstar succession actress Sarah Snook has surprised her former theater mentor at Scotch College. He and Adelaide what's the good luck? Saying that people say the actors before they go on stage?
Speaker 6: Oh it is, Oh, it's to do.
Speaker 1: This is why I said the best first three.
Speaker 5: One Yeah, break a leg, break a leg, yep.
Speaker 1: Or chookers yeah, tones and I fitz Oud has officially split from her husband as he's announced he's having a baby with another woman. Can you finish these lyrics?
Speaker 5: Dance for me, Dance for me, Dance for me baby? Uh oh oh all right, I'll tell you what as well? Are we able to give a questions for either the second and third caller and give away those tickets?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: You want to donate the tickets?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 5: I was here for the platinum, here for the platinum.
Speaker 3: Listen to that, mate, Well, the next in line was actually James, who joins us now in glories.
Speaker 2: James, did you hear what Ryan just said?
Speaker 4: Mate?
Speaker 1: I didn't, Mate, Sorry, Oh, very honorable of him. He's one. He's taken out all five questions. But he wants to give you the Delta goodroom tickets.
Speaker 4: That's pretty excellent.
Speaker 6: Good on your own.
Speaker 2: Platinum move. I gotta say I'm chucked with that.
Speaker 1: That's classy.
Speaker 2: Good on your own class.
Speaker 3: Good on your James mate, big daily and Freddie, my son turns three today.
Speaker 2: Oh, I had good good boy, so cute big boy.
Speaker 3: Although you know, still still learning the ropes around, you know, going to the bathroom.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and that's it. Yeah, that takes a while.
Speaker 3: He actually to toilet training really well. He was really good at it. The one kind of tricky area I suppose is can be nap time. So yesterday he had his kind of midday nap that he has sometimes.
Speaker 2: And he was out like cold. He must have a big, big morning.
Speaker 3: He was out cold for a couple of hours and my wife Sam and I we were downstairs having some lunch, like a late lunch. He came downstairs after you woke up and straight away could see that he had wet himself, but he he hadn't pointed it out yet, and he was wearing like gray hands, giveaway, dead, giveaway. And so I said, oh, I reckon, I reckon. You might have wet yourself there, Freddy.
Speaker 2: And he said no. I said no. He said no, shrugging at so because you look like your legs look a little bit wet. He said no, I'm just sweaty. I'm just sweaty.
Speaker 1: I've been for a jog.
Speaker 3: I said, that's a lot of sweat. He says, yeah, I'm just sweaty. I said, that's not where He said.
Speaker 1: Noop, he's been hanging around his dad too long.
Speaker 4: That feel.
Speaker 1: Ben is the king of shrug off.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And so I said, oh, that's value bit sweaty. I was like, all right, well we'll just.
Speaker 1: Take the pants off.
Speaker 2: We'll put some fresh unties on the way. He's a great.
Speaker 1: Now that I got away with that, an idiot, But that'll happen, you know, I mean, you know this is this is well documented. I was a bed better, quite a ferocious one at that.
Speaker 2: Ferocious.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well to the I just when I'm out, I'm out, Like you know, these people like oh, they can sleep anything yeah, I'm kind of that guy. And I also have a very small bladder. So but now I get up even now it's probably a problem. Honestly, I get up every night two or maybe even three times a night to go to the toilet, which is better than wearing the band. But it got to the point when I was a kid. I don't know I've told you this before, but I had an alarm mechanism. So it was like, yeah, yeah, that's it. It got to the point where my parents were like, geez, we need to get this, go to a doctor, just like work this out. And so with like the alarm, when you would we yourself right, this little alarm that you would attach to the docks or whatever, you would sense it would sense a bit of moisture and then the alarm would ring and you would wake up.
Speaker 2: To try and train your body to be like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then you just then you sort of trick your body into But I would sleep through the alarm. So so what happened is it got to the point where they would Mum and dad moved my mattress next to their bed, but then the whee alarm would go off. It would wake them up, and then they would wake me up so I would wake up. I've wet myself. I've woke up both my parents and an alarm screaming at me, and I'm just thinking, God, how could this get any worse? And I was doing Year twelve homework at the time, so you know what I mean. It was I had a lot on my mind. But what I'm saying is it's like bed in bed wedding. It's a thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it is a thing.
Speaker 1: And I couldn't I couldn't say was sweat every night.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you got a lot of bed wedding stories.
Speaker 3: Actually you got the one where you wet yourself at sports day.
Speaker 1: That's less bead wedding. That's just I've weed myself. But I did know I sort of what I did because I thought I ran faster when I would hold in weed, which is actually a good working theory because you normally run faster the toilet. Yeah, but yeah, I got too nervous and the gunshop went and I just weed myself.
Speaker 2: You also weed yourself at sleep over and you have to wake up your friends Mum.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Ben's Sport's house. Yeah, thanks Sue for cleaning that one up for me. Before ever run woke up. But yeah, there's tons of stories stories.
Speaker 2: Did the alarm worker up.
Speaker 1: The first?
Speaker 2: Come over, my house man, what's that giant alarm?
Speaker 1: Come over, bro, we're gonna what We're gonna play needs the speed and we're gonna watch scary movie too. Oh awesome? Hey, what's that big thing? No, don't worry about it. What is that giant thing there?
Speaker 2: Why are you playing video games?
Speaker 1: Oh? Geez, I forgot to go to the toilet.
Speaker 3: Hey, why do we do thirteen one oh six five bed wedders anonymous?
Speaker 1: Yeah, if you're yeah, if you've got a story, if you're an out now and you're like, hey, you know, nothing to worry about, because you know, afraid if he wheez himself a few more times, you can always peel him off to you know, Uncle Liam, I'm always here. I've got tons of storiess. Nothing to be ashamed about, kid me, I'm always a shoulder.
Speaker 3: You can weie on plenty, don't do that, plenty of experience, old uncle William.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Beck in Salisbury North, you're a bed wetter, you there, beck.
Speaker 7: Yep, well, I was nicely has heavily pregnant, laying on a sex to day and then I dripped. I went to the tour and I had.
Speaker 8: Been a wake up.
Speaker 7: I found I'd gone to the toilet on the.
Speaker 2: Bed wat he watered, didn't break least, you know what happened.
Speaker 1: Sometimes you dream of going to the toilet and you're just going, wow, I'm so immersed. It's like seeing a movie in forty X. Yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah, you've weed your nickers uh Trish, hello, go down? Yeah, good good. Bed wedding anonymous, Yeah, pretty much.
Speaker 6: I'm not a regular bedd what it never was. But we went on a well trip with the parents and we were in London and we're in separate hotel rooms and I was about thirteen at the time, and jet Lad got to me and I wead the bed. But the only thing was we were in separate rooms and it wasn't next door. So I had to put a tower around my waist because the clothes were in the parents room as well, and walk down the hall past several people to my parents' room with a tower around my waist to notify my mom. I weed the bed.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: And that'll stay with you. But thank you for sharing, and hopefully it's given you that sweet release you know and knowing that it's okay. You're don't alone for completely soak a mattress in Europe.
Speaker 2: Margie in Wingfield joins us, Now, how you doing, Maggie.
Speaker 7: Good morning, sell.
Speaker 1: Mag You caught up at the motorbike the other day.
Speaker 7: I did, and now I'm calling up a bit of Bedwaarther who I was friends with this sealent for forty years and we ended up hooking up and we've gone back to my house and Slate got up the next morning and I was all wet and I looked at him and by my wet and he's like, oh, and did you pass on me your territory like a dog.
Speaker 6: He's done it twice.
Speaker 2: He done it twice.
Speaker 1: He didn't obviously, Packy's we alarmed.
Speaker 2: Once it's shame on him. Twice it's shame on you, Margie.
Speaker 1: And third time you're asking.
Speaker 2: Seeing Margie always good to get.
Speaker 1: I don't know about you. It's We've still got another hour of the show, but I'm thinking a meat tray could be coming. Margie.
Speaker 2: She's a red hot contender.
Speaker 1: We have a loyalty program on this show. It's much like an airline. The more you get involved, frequent listener. You work your out through the tears. Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum, now uh and it was unfortunate, yes, sir, because we called one of our gold members made it, who is a regular contributor on the show. We love having her on.
Speaker 2: Yes, you submitted a birthday song request.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and we were happy to play it out. But we got our friend Talia to call her and pretend she was from Triple M to see if she would do something for another radio show.
Speaker 9: Hello, Hey, Mada, it's Michelle here from Triple M.
Speaker 10: I was just calling to see if you wanted to play our quiz for your chance at five hundred dollars cash.
Speaker 1: Oh, yes, that's not Michelle from Triple Amon.
Speaker 6: Kiss.
Speaker 1: What do you have to say for yourself?
Speaker 6: That wasn't even me.
Speaker 8: I don't even listen to Triple M.
Speaker 1: We're gonna have to demote you to Bronze, no stop. You can work your way back up, but it's going to be a long road. My friend, loyalty is a two way street. So he thought this morning, twenty four hours on, let's go two for two. So we've got Jackie from the newsroom in she's going to be helping us this morning. She is gonna call Mader and Potentials from Nova. This time. We're going to dangle some free tickets in front of Meda if she If she doesn't take the tickets redemption. But if she does, I don't know what I mean, I'll be filthy. She could even be the first person in the crumb tier, which no one has made it yet, that is below bronze.
Speaker 2: We are all crossing our fingers and toes.
Speaker 11: Hell.
Speaker 5: Hey, Maida, it's producer Erin from Nov here, just letting you know that thanks to Jody.
Speaker 3: And Hazy, you've won two tickets to the Brian Adams Roll with the punches.
Speaker 9: Well to her?
Speaker 12: Is this another joke on Maida?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 9: Well no, I'm my name is Erin, I'm from Nova. What sort of joke are you expecting?
Speaker 12: No, because I'm a loyal Ben and Liam listener and I don't know anyone by that name.
Speaker 1: The loyalty.
Speaker 13: Amazing.
Speaker 1: That's nice. You've been promoted to silver and we will actually give you those Brian Adams tickets.
Speaker 6: Oh that's amazing. Thank you. I love you guys.
Speaker 3: You're on your Maida and Liam said silver, you can go to gold.
Speaker 1: I think it's still a long road. I think, I think silver and the ticket's pretty good deal.
Speaker 12: Okay.
Speaker 2: I love you guys, We love you too.
Speaker 1: We love you too. It's nice to know you're loyal. Yep.
Speaker 3: Well you passed the second test like your gate keeping gold.
Speaker 1: You know, I don't have a short term memory. I was wrong twenty four hours ago, and we do need to sort of be stern with that. Thank you, Jackie, Thank you Jackie.
Speaker 3: Hey, if you're super hairy or not very hairy, I need you to call up the teen one oh six five.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this audio from the seventies has been kicking around again. They're asking about chest hair. Do you like men with hairy chests? Well?
Speaker 2: I think they're much more interesting, much more sexy, much more exciting.
Speaker 9: Does my hairy chest do anything for you?
Speaker 10: It's revaulting, especially if it's not real beautiful.
Speaker 1: Does they drive you insane?
Speaker 9: With pretty hairy, isn't it?
Speaker 5: We're not particularly fussy, but you know, I guess you've got a pretty nice hairy chest.
Speaker 9: You'd love to rub me finger storre.
Speaker 8: Oh.
Speaker 1: Now I have to have a real chest, so I insist on real chests.
Speaker 2: My hairy chest drive you crazy?
Speaker 1: What do you think, honey, I like this reporting was different in the seventies. That was probably the height of chest hair. You know, you think of like the open shirts and that sort of stuff. That was kind of the time for it. You've got quite the pelt that you've been working on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I wouldn't say it was super hairy.
Speaker 1: But it's more just the pat Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, yeah it was hairy.
Speaker 1: You're you're love to I'd love to get there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you got more hair than I you used to.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think I've got about eight now.
Speaker 3: He mind's like from my neck and then the further down you go, the harrier it gets, whereas yours is like hairrier towards the neck and the further down you go.
Speaker 1: The What I like is that yours are sort of close together, thanks man, whereas mine get kind of long and puby, which is kind of weird. Do you know what I mean? Like it's they're spread out and long, which is not what you want. You would rather them a bit shorter and closer together. I think, yeah, But I don't know. I mean, I don't know if you shave them and then you grow more chest hair, I don't.
Speaker 3: Know me specifically in general kind of just happens. One day you would just start getting more.
Speaker 1: I might go to Turkey four chest hair. I mean, obviously i'd get the hairline cleaned up postum there.
Speaker 3: But yeah, I don't know if they do that produce a Bell thoughts on hairy chests.
Speaker 10: I'm just having a great time in here because Ben's talking like he's a really hairy guy and you're just so not.
Speaker 2: I reckon, I'm pretty hairy.
Speaker 1: He's pretty. He's hairer than men.
Speaker 10: No, he's hairer than you. Liam, Absolutely everyone is. But Ben, honestly, you've got a little patch on your lower back. You've got like five on your chest, and that's it. I'm talking like I'm a big hair fan, as you guys know. I love the harrier the caveman. The better you've got to be able to like run your whole hand through it.
Speaker 2: M Okay, great, I've got to be great.
Speaker 1: Can we guess for Harry Leo in Morson Lakes?
Speaker 8: Hello, good morning, Berend and Liam.
Speaker 4: How are you going good?
Speaker 1: I'm starting to think producer Bell might have suggested this phone so we can parcel the phone number. Yeah, it sounds like Leo you might have a gray pelt of chest hair.
Speaker 8: Well a couple Latino half or Sabadorian half Mexican. I've got a great bid, you know, you know, but yeah, I'll keep guessing.
Speaker 4: I suppose.
Speaker 1: We were saying, Harry, you are hairy Leo.
Speaker 8: I have absolutely no hair on my chest, and people people really and and my beard stops perfectly at a line under my chin, and there's nothing that comes after us. And I I think common misconception that I get is do you work? So I've got nothing? It's just natural nothing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because quite often you when you see someone with the beard, Ben has a beard. If you're seeing the billboards or whatever, they know, the newspapers, where does it end? I mean, can we please get a bit of peace and quiet? We can't. We have no. I can't say the word what is it? And then anonymity it's hard hell from a party. You know the word we're trying to say when you're trying to be anonymous, what is it? And and then we don't get any anim around an that's the word.
Speaker 12: Yeah, I can't try it.
Speaker 1: So I suppose now we're trying to if you're hairy, kil absolutely's.
Speaker 2: Like we're damned if we do.
Speaker 1: We don't.
Speaker 11: I don't.
Speaker 1: Go for a guy.
Speaker 12: You can't offend me.
Speaker 1: I don't think you sound hairy. You're saying, well, yeah, I think you're.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry girl that he said that.
Speaker 1: I don't think that's all I'm saying.
Speaker 7: Well, I can let you guys know that I actually waxed every tree for three weeks.
Speaker 1: So you are hairy. Well, it's that's the question, isn't it. Yes, I get that's a baby everywhere.
Speaker 2: But she's hairy, hairy naturally.
Speaker 1: But yeah, I suppose everyone is to an extent. Will joins us. No, Hello, hello, Will boys. Okay, well you sound very hairy.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Well, on a scale from Chewbacca to Bob Ross, i'd just definitely be on the teebacer side.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, I mean Will.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: The hair is, man, has it got to the point where you have a little bit of shoulder hair some people like sort of grows over to the back as well.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so it's definitely creeping. It's a it's it's a companying blanket in the winter time, we'll call it that.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah, so that's the thing I think the chest hair is. You know, you can you can go either way and say what's quite sexy? The back hair is a tougher cell people. I feel it gets a little bit silver backy. I walked in on my mum shaving my dad's back once. I don't know if they want me to share that story, but it's just something that's stuck in my head. I'm like, Oh, that's what marriage looks like at a certain point.
Speaker 2: Good on your will.
Speaker 1: Tap bed and Liam's one thousand dollars pop quiz?
Speaker 2: Good morning, A thousand dollars up for grabs right now?
Speaker 1: Lay yeah. Yesterday we had Jess on and unfortunately she didn't get off to a good start. Which fruit is on a Hawaiian pizza?
Speaker 7: Hem?
Speaker 1: Pineapple? Damn? Just answered too quick, ham not a fruit? And we've said Jess would like to get you back on for redemption, but disaster has struck. We're hearing you've lost your voice? Is that right?
Speaker 2: That sounds fake?
Speaker 1: It sounds like you you're calling in sick to work.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 2: I do believe you. I do believe you.
Speaker 6: Are you?
Speaker 1: Do you think you can power on? Or would you like to pass on the opportunity for the pop quick? You can pass it on? It sounds rough. Have a strip, Selah.
Speaker 2: I feel bad making you come on the show.
Speaker 1: To yeah sorry, yeah, like we promised in redemption. I'm sad that you didn't get your redemption. But look, when these things pop up, opportunities present themselves. So if you would like to swoop in and take the cash that was potentially Jess's one thousand dollars on the line, thirteen one or six five is the number. It's already gone off once this week. We'll go off again this morning, A thousand dollars on the line. Calmen in Albert Park. Do you think you've got what it takes?
Speaker 5: Good morning, guys, Happy Friday.
Speaker 6: I've got my fingers crossed and my legs cross.
Speaker 2: You win one thousand dollars where you're going? What are you going to do?
Speaker 7: Well? Going to Japan scene to go towards that.
Speaker 14: And also I want to get some new thermals because it's bloody freezing.
Speaker 1: All right, yep, yep, n they do good ones. You can head. Look, we got sixty seconds on the clock, ten questions. If there's any you don't know, just pass and we'll get to it at the end of this time. Okay, yep, all right, let's do this. What word means to successfully complete an exam?
Speaker 12: Pass?
Speaker 1: A popular snow resort in New South Wales is known as Charlotte's.
Speaker 15: What popular snow resort?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Charlotte's what web? Okay? In FIFA, the X button on the PAS five controller does what?
Speaker 12: Uh pass?
Speaker 1: Finish this Gandalf quote? You shall not what pass? All right?
Speaker 6: I know what it is?
Speaker 1: Now? What four letter word can mean? Skip your turn?
Speaker 11: Pass?
Speaker 6: Do I get a life line?
Speaker 1: In? In sports, what do you want when you throw the ball to a teammate? Pass? A bridge is also known as an over what pass? The ID needed for international travel is known as a what passed?
Speaker 14: Do I get a life line?
Speaker 1: I remember?
Speaker 11: Give me a lift line?
Speaker 1: Pass? Give me a lifeline? If a bill is a proven parliament.
Speaker 2: Is what you spent too long asking questions?
Speaker 1: Get Carmen, do you understand what was happening there?
Speaker 5: Carmen, you're not in the beginning beginning?
Speaker 1: Yeah, the answer to every single question was passed. Yeah, but you you said Charlotte's Web early on, So if you Charlotte passed? So asking for lifelines, But we were trying to make you the easiest possible quiz in fact, you could have passed every question, then you would have won one thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: Carmen, Carmen, And.
Speaker 1: Then you're asking for lifelines, like we're giving you the entire quiz, but I thought you.
Speaker 6: Member I mlady got a bonus.
Speaker 1: Single. It was the easiest quizable time. You actually burnt up like twenty seconds of your time, but asking for something that we were already giving you.
Speaker 2: Sorry, Carmen, we put it on a plate for you, but.
Speaker 1: It was right there, it was all there, making oh no, all right, Well, look we tried. We really wanted it to go off.
Speaker 3: We wanted to go easier. I don't think we can do the past quiz again.
Speaker 1: Tomorrow because people were wise to it Monday.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know there was.
Speaker 3: Lem and I want to know this morning, what did you do with your ex's stuff?
Speaker 2: Thirteen one oh sixty five.
Speaker 3: You're going to give us a buzz because a story out of Sydney. It's much like a scene in a movie. I believe it's in the Sydney CBD. There is a video of someone hurling it all out the window.
Speaker 1: Earlin from a sort of sky rise. And in the movies, of course, you're like, oh, yeah, you know, get out of here. But obviously, like you know, throwing a PlayStation off a back and he could kill someone.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's coming off of it looks like the fourth or fifth story.
Speaker 1: It was crazy behavior. Yeah, and maybe why that person's not with you in the first place.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and it looks like I agree, it looks like they've thrown like an air conditioning, like little air condition like fan thing out that could definitely kill someone.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Not good. Well, the the polace were there and they sort of had the cordon off the area the until the person calmed down.
Speaker 2: All this stuff.
Speaker 1: Ah, but we're asking thirteen one oh six five, what did you do with your ex's stuff if you returned it? Obviously that's kind of boring. Yeah, but you know, maybe this is your stuff and your ex did something with it, or maybe you would you know, they did the dirty on you. I get some people just are not who you think they are. Maybe they cheated on you or something and you thought, yeah, what this is being said off the fire, I don't know.
Speaker 3: Look, I have had a rummage around in the prize cupboard and I've managed to find the last couple of Cole's vouchers on us. We'll pay for your food chopping if you get involved with this. One thirteen one oh six five is our number here at kiss Lem And I want to know.
Speaker 2: What did you do with your ex's stuff?
Speaker 1: Helen? And elizabethe's what did you do?
Speaker 14: I cut up all his clothes in tiny little pieces when he kicked him out, cut up all his clothes. When I left, I said, oh you can have the house, now, off you go. When you got home he found them in a pile, cut up in pieces.
Speaker 1: Well, now, Helen, he must have done up and bad. He must have really crossed you. Huh.
Speaker 7: Oh. Yes.
Speaker 14: We've been together twenty years and last year I've diagnosed with the illness and he thought, nah, I'm not going to look after you. Well, okay, no worry, I'll fix you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, Helen, do what you do.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry to hear that, but yeah, it feels clothes cutting worthy. I think sometimes the you know there's a cause to the means, you know what I mean, When when it justifies it, you go, yeah, fair enough, you cut them clothes up.
Speaker 3: Good on you, Helen. And now you've also got a fifty dollar calls about you.
Speaker 14: Oh beautiful, Thank you, and this is the first time I've come on. I listened to you guys all the time, and I was surprised to get through Helen.
Speaker 1: I guess what will make it easier for you next time. You're a part of the Ben and Lamb Loyalty program. Now, in fact, because we like your story, we're going to upgrade you straight to silver. Oh my good, already calling? Yeah yeah, so call anytime. I'd love to have you on again.
Speaker 12: Oh fantastic.
Speaker 14: Thank you so much, guys, you do a great job.
Speaker 1: He appreciate your time. Katie. What did you do to the exors gear?
Speaker 12: I told him if he wanted it back, he had to buy it.
Speaker 1: Oh that's a good yeah.
Speaker 11: Yeah, okay, Well he.
Speaker 13: Owed me money, so I forget it was only fair.
Speaker 2: And did he buy the stuff back?
Speaker 12: He did?
Speaker 1: Did you run it at cost price or was it like marketplace price?
Speaker 12: I did it for what he owed me, so I got my money back?
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, no, once again fair, that's totally fair, aktie.
Speaker 3: Also, I can see here that you aren't yet in the Benelum Loyalty program.
Speaker 2: Is that right?
Speaker 14: No, I'm not.
Speaker 2: You know what, I love your energy. I'm going to put you straight to silver.
Speaker 6: Amazing, Thank you so much.
Speaker 1: Feeling nice this morning. A lot of frequent listeners working their way up loyalty system. Tiana and smith Hill plains, what'd you do with the extra stuff?
Speaker 7: Told him to come and get it on and come over. I had it in a fire droom, drumm, and I set it on fire in front of him.
Speaker 2: I'll be honest. I heard about the first word of that, and then.
Speaker 1: I she said, you come over. It sounds like a bit of a hectic household there that Tiana. You said you come over, and then when he got there, you went bang in.
Speaker 2: Thet it on fire in front of him. Yeah right, I guess we Tiana? What that It's got you to silver?
Speaker 7: Thank you so much.
Speaker 1: Congratulations, VIP invites, Kiss Events, Kiss Beneline, Fridge Magnet one priority call a year.
Speaker 2: We'll never cross you, matches in with you?
Speaker 1: Why not?
Speaker 3: Few good news, Liam, I know you're worried. Barbecuess Galore has been saved from extinction. There was that big story probably about a month ago now they were going under, but twenty seven franchise stores are set to keep trading after a last minute deal was struck.
Speaker 1: I wonder so who's come in there. I always think that, like, I wonder who comes in to.
Speaker 2: Say, just some capital investment firm Barbecue's.
Speaker 1: Clare, Yes, it's a giant conglomerate. Y right, it would have to be. It's not a mom and pipe investor.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 3: I just I hope for Barbecue Glaw's sake that they diversify a little bit and they get outside of barbecues.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, it's just yeah, barbecues and more.
Speaker 2: Barbecues and more is what we spoke about last time.
Speaker 1: That would be nice. It'd be nice to see just just from brand recognition point, you know, if people are only expecting barbecues. Yeah, they have come for barbecues.
Speaker 3: They have patio furniture, they have like the you know, the tongus and the spatulors, so they have everything you need.
Speaker 1: And barbecues and more. Also rhymes with the glare. So you could you could, you know, you could go to a radio station and they would make a little catchy.
Speaker 2: Barbecues, barbecues and more.
Speaker 1: We got sausage rills and tongues and grills. Barbecues got the law.
Speaker 2: Used to be go law. Now we're more. Yeah, we could work on something.
Speaker 1: We lost the stores, we've got them back coming and then buy some barbecues.
Speaker 2: Don't have had a lot of money to back in the advertising.
Speaker 1: I would be happy to do one free of charge pro berno for a barbecue. I'm not an idiot. I'm not an idiot, but if there is some barbecue contra, I'm happy to lend my jingle skills.
Speaker 3: The heart throb that is James Packer. Sorry, ladies, he's off the market for a third time. He has had a surprise wedding on an island in Italy, Italian island, very billionaire coded Kylie Lim is her name.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean being married three times before sixties, it's that's yeah, that's excessive. Yeah, that is excessive.
Speaker 4: Yeap.
Speaker 1: And like it's I always think with those weddings, like by the third time, it's hard for the MC to have some fodder without making jokes about that. Yep. Like surely it's elephant in the room, right, you got to you got to crack a few gags about it. Oh yeah, you know yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, you know that sort of stuff.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Because of course there was Mariah Carey that was the big.
Speaker 1: One, right, yes, yeah, and they had the there was that place in Bondi and everyone's like, oh, that's Mariah carrying James Packer's place, like on the corner there near the beach.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's a bit Shrek coded, isn't he? When you look.
Speaker 3: I'm looking at him now, Yeah, I'm kind of skimming the article him with all of his previous wives, and he just looks a bit like Shrek.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I mean that's probably it's a it's a safe thing to say, I think. Yeah. Look thirteen one oh six five, how many times have they been married?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I don't think many people have been married more than three, Like three obviously happens.
Speaker 3: That to me seems like the limma, right, like three people people get divorcedroy made all the time.
Speaker 2: Like twice is like married.
Speaker 1: Twice, that's not that's not that exciting.
Speaker 2: Three times when it starts excessive.
Speaker 1: If anyone, if anyone knows as anyone who's done more than three, yeah, my mind would be blown. Yeah, me too, My mind would be absolutely blown, especially if they're younger in life. Thirteen one oh six five, how many times have they been married? Don't bother calling if it's less than three? Less than three not interested three or more interested to hear from you. Rob in Alberton, this is you. How many times you've been married?
Speaker 15: Hey, good morning Ben and Laman, Good morning Row. Yeah, I've been married three times?
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 15: My first marriage was seven years, my second marriage was seven years, which is not good. But my last marriage now I'm still married. I've been married fourteen years.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 4: Good.
Speaker 1: I was hoping you at saying six and a half sweating a little bit, okay, And so I mean you don't have to get into it. You know, the first two just they just they weren't right for whatever reason.
Speaker 15: Yeah, yeah, just just fell apart.
Speaker 8: I guess.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well third time as a charm Rob, that's it.
Speaker 1: And I suppose your partner now would have gone into the third marriage knowing that was the case. But I'm glad to hear that you're happy.
Speaker 2: Let's go.
Speaker 3: Beck in Hope Valley. This is your dad. How many times has he been married?
Speaker 14: He's currently on his fourth marriage.
Speaker 1: Is your mum the first or yes? Okay?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 3: So is that like, is it a bit of a joke now every time he gets married and she's like, ha ha, it wasn't.
Speaker 4: Unfortunately, it's just me and my siblings.
Speaker 11: And we made a joke when he got married to his current wife that the only time in the family gets together.
Speaker 15: Is at his weddings.
Speaker 7: Joke was the United Nations, the meeting of the United Nations.
Speaker 2: Yes, we're here for another marriage with Dade.
Speaker 6: Basically what and I were saying?
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I'd imagine a few siblings along the way as well. There's four marriages, wow.
Speaker 3: Beck, four that's hard to be We get a lot of calls for this to be fair, though, Lisa and Fuller to and four or more marriages?
Speaker 2: Surely not.
Speaker 3: You're there, Lisa, Lisa not working for Lisa. All right, let's go to a Rachel in Clemsy. This is your grandma. How many times has she been married?
Speaker 13: And she's unlucky number seven?
Speaker 1: God, has been legally married seven times?
Speaker 13: Yes, legally married seven times?
Speaker 2: What is gone?
Speaker 13: Is she the cats? What can I say?
Speaker 1: What the hell I mean? I you would be more when you said, Grandma, I'm obviously there's more years there can you run us through? Just like?
Speaker 13: Oh, she got married when she was eighteen and then she had I think she had two kids with my I guess he's my biological grandfather. And then yeah, just along the way. I think her most recent one she married him, I think in two thousand and five, two thousand and six.
Speaker 2: Still together.
Speaker 13: Yeah, yeah, they're still together.
Speaker 1: So did any die or anything along the way? I mean, seven is so many.
Speaker 13: I think two through to six are dead, but one and seven are still going.
Speaker 2: And so how old was she?
Speaker 3: Obviously she's currently married. You said that two thousand and five. How old you know, roughly hold she was when she got married.
Speaker 13: The last time? No, that I know that. She's eighty this year.
Speaker 2: Okay, so that's not year she was sixty?
Speaker 1: So what yea and bar this one? What was the longest marriage before that? There kin'd of been anymore than No.
Speaker 13: This is the longest one. I think.
Speaker 3: Wow, seven, grandmother, we're not a baddie baddie, we're not beaten seven seven. Wow, good on your angel. Great story.
Speaker 1: I want to interview your grandmother. I actually love doing like a podcast. You know, this whole idea of maxing, like I said, looks maxing and it's like looking the best possible you can. And it's a bit of a newer terminology maxing.
Speaker 3: I guess you would just explain it to someone who doesn't understand as you're just taking it to its limits.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, Well there's a thing called sardine maxing where people are just eating eating lots of sardines. But it's a problem because it's caused a sardine shortage.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and sardine maxing because sardines are really good for you because of like all the lot of protein in them, but also a lot of Omega three's, like more than you'd get with a fish tablet for example. People do just pound them.
Speaker 1: Well, they've been sardine maxing. I'm not too concerned about this because I'm not a trawler. I'm not a bird, I'm not a penguin like sardines.
Speaker 3: To be fair, I think I started sardine maxim. I'm not maxim but I do buy probably to pack the sardines a week, okay, and I will have them on the weekend sometimes with like if I have breakfast, my ideal breakfast in the morning would be eggs avo and then some sardines. That's the really good Yeah.
Speaker 1: I suppose you're not sardine maxing, but you're sardine mogging me a little bit, a little bit. Yeah, you're eating more sardines.
Speaker 3: You seem you know what I reckon if I had to put money on it, I don't know. Maybe I'm wrong here, but it seems to me like your dad Tom would eat sardines.
Speaker 1: Yeah. He has a heinous palette and does like things like I don't know, I don't know where. He doesn't have a great sense of smell, but yeah, loves a bit of like raw brown onion and like, yeah, I think he would actually like enjoy.
Speaker 3: That's a bit of the UK, And I feel like in the UK, especially like in the poorer times, they just lived off onions and sarde oh smashing.
Speaker 1: My mom used to give me a bit of chander along a sardine mash. Oh splendid. Yeah, yeah, a little yeah, it's like you don't have to eat like yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: In the forties they were starting maxing, but that's because they had.
Speaker 1: A war on yeah yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Also, my dad wasn't born in the forties, thank you very much. He's in the sixties, you know. Anyway, Secret secret stain, Secret stain.
Speaker 3: You can see any repairs required on your car with autocam video reporting from Automaster's Service and Repair Centers co Audermasters on one three hundred automasters.
Speaker 1: This ain't the secret sound, Oh no, this is the secret stain. This is different. So yeah, if you look at it, that's going to make your life easier. It's translucent, it's on a glass window. It's on the benlu socials. We've also given away two audio clues.
Speaker 4: And there's plenty of stromps on the bar.
Speaker 1: And there's a special bonus clue in the Ben and Lim podcast. So if you search Ben and Lium wherever you listen to your podcasts, Secret Stained Clue is the name of the episode. Pretty hard to miss. It's the last one up there, Shavin and Goffy heights. Have you listened to the podcast yet? Do you have that extra clue?
Speaker 14: I don't know.
Speaker 12: I wasn't even expecting to get through. It was a very spare of the moment.
Speaker 1: That's fair because if you if you heard that last clue, it might have just given it away. But what's your guess?
Speaker 12: My guess was like drawn like the barbie that's wrapped in bacon that people do it Christmas. Well, my family's done it Christmas.
Speaker 1: So yeah, okay, yeah, so run us through, run us through the How that ties into the clues.
Speaker 12: So the true like clues that I've heard, like on the radio. So we have like the troops on the barbie and then it sounds like a sheep or something barring. So that was kind of just my guess that I put the two of them together.
Speaker 1: But but you know, Bacon's pig, right.
Speaker 12: That is a great point.
Speaker 3: I was wondering how the bacon comes because of course there's this it's a stumpedy on the meat there.
Speaker 12: You never know what sound they might write, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Weird sound and pig pig and sheep's clothes, as the famous saying goes, sorry around Bacon, thanks for having to crack Amber and Manapara. Have you done your homework? Have you listened to the Ben Andline podcast from yesterday and heard that extra clue?
Speaker 12: Yeah, I've heard the clue.
Speaker 11: I've done my homework. I've seen so I'm leaving with like the sheep. It could be wool carpet like carpentry handyman style, like I know Paul Hogan. He was a handyman.
Speaker 1: Hogan actually back he used to paint the Sydney Opera House sorry sitting the Opera Sidney harbor Bridge. He was like one of the guys who used to work on that.
Speaker 3: Did the the rust paint, yeah, which is Australian job.
Speaker 13: Ever, Yeah, No, it's definitely.
Speaker 11: I've gone back into my homework. I'm just hoping I've got the right answer.
Speaker 2: And can I ask? Was that the first time you've listened to the podcast?
Speaker 11: No, I've listened to it before. I get off every morning at like six and like you guys.
Speaker 2: On, all right, well, we love to hear it.
Speaker 1: What's it? What's your guess?
Speaker 11: Well, I'm thinking it's a construction adhesive, maybe a PVA glue.
Speaker 1: A p v A glue, a glue. The last secret stained need, I remind you, was a glue stick. So I suppose logically would we have gone glue twice? Or you could say we're getting tricky with it and we thought, well, no one's going to think we're going to do glue again, so we'll just do that.
Speaker 3: Is it a polyvinyl acetate glue on the window? A water based synthetic adhesive used for porous materials like woods?
Speaker 11: Are scaring me?
Speaker 2: Fabric amber?
Speaker 12: I hope for.
Speaker 11: That is okay?
Speaker 1: Sorry, Thank you for doing your homework and listening to the podcast. Please continue to do that. Who knows, maybe we'll chuck in a few extra little clues in there for the people playing along. Look, we'll be back Monday. I think next week is the week. I think it's only a matter of time before people put the pieces together.
Speaker 2: It's not making it to Friday, no.
Speaker 1: No way. So yeah, listen to that pod from yesterday if you want to hear the extra clue that Amber was alluding to there, and maybe you can score five thousand dollars eight o'clock Monday, Friday. Me try here the Friday Meet Trade.
Speaker 2: Simmer Down simmer Down thanks.
Speaker 1: To Goodwood Quality Meats for delivering this week. They're perd to be recognized for producing the world's best sausage and small Goods in twenty eighteen and awarded Australia's best Spanish Teritha in twenty twenty six. Taste the award winning difference today Goodwood quality meats where quality, tradition and flavor come together.
Speaker 3: I don't always gets to Goodwood Quality Meats, but when I do, it's always my favorite butcher to go to. And to me, it's a little bit out of the way now, but when I can get there, oh it's the best.
Speaker 1: I like that it does what it says on the tin. It's in goodwood. Yeah, it's quality. Yeah, and it is meat.
Speaker 2: They don't muck around, you know what I mean. There's no guff, no guff, there's no guff there guffless.
Speaker 1: Uh well yeah, massive thank you to those guys. So one lucky listener, our favorite caller a week is about to get award winning Trodessa. This was fun. We did she'll be right, but she wasn't. I think this is the last call that trickled through from someone who's now called a couple of times this week and has made us laugh every time she has. It's the wonderful Margie.
Speaker 7: We went out dirt by riding. I mean, nephew come off his bike. All he kept saying was me, ankle, my ankle, And we're like, you'll be white. Anyway. We took into the house through we broke the source disk in his neck.
Speaker 1: Ah. It's like one of those ones where you could end up like a paraplegic.
Speaker 7: If he had broken the disc up a bit higher, he would have been dead.
Speaker 1: Wow, you will get on with it, Get on with it, Get back on to the ktming it's gun you want to be a crusty demon or not. Congratulations marg you've won the Friday Mate.
Speaker 7: Trey aw Sam. Thank you so much, guys, that's amazing. I can't wait to have the barbie.
Speaker 2: No worries at all, Margie, you call any time. Okay. We love having you on.
Speaker 1: Thank you, no worries. Well, we've punched in Wingfield's coordinates, so we're about to shoot the meat over to you. Are you ready to catch it?
Speaker 7: Yep, I'm ready. I'm for the lunch fan because I'm just waiting for it to land.
Speaker 2: Are you working in the lunch fan? Are you getting some lunch?
Speaker 7: I am working in the lunch fan.
Speaker 14: I drive around in depth about that all day long.
Speaker 1: So what do you what do you have in the lunch van? What's what's the going everthinking?
Speaker 7: Is s Mittelburger's, hamburgers? What's up with the luck? Cheezburgers, sandwiches, rolls to slowly cakes mill?
Speaker 2: While you just drive around the industrial area and people hail you down.
Speaker 7: We have allocated stops, so yeah, I have timely met sketch to the stops and stuff. Yeah, basically just drive around all day. Say you ate everyone and because isn't.
Speaker 3: It funny When you were a kid, the ice cream trucks coming and you hear the music, whereas as an adult in the industrial area of Wingfield, you hear the lunch been coming.
Speaker 2: All right, let's shoot you to meet trade.
Speaker 7: That's well, great, steaky off the back of the truck.
Speaker 3: Good on your maggy the sky, Good hands on your muggy, I gotta say, and we are back.
Speaker 1: I seen to the swim. We like to get sloppier at the back on a Friday. But I'm just going to forewarn everyone here that Ben has a sweet, sweet boy, a sweet a newly three year old boy that he hasn't seen on his birthday yet. And I think we all got to do our dandas to keep things appropriately tight so he can rush back to said boy.
Speaker 2: I would love nothing more than to spend hours here getting.
Speaker 1: Sloppy, but he simply cannot because he has a family shield Sam.
Speaker 3: You know, Sam's done a nice thing. She's she's let Fordy open one present from his Teddies. But he knows there's more presence, so he knows to get.
Speaker 1: When Daddy comes. Daddy will come with the cream. Freddie will be like the cat that got the cream.
Speaker 9: Cream break in the pod. No, oh, that was fun.
Speaker 1: There's lots of fun, but people sometimes people need to let you know if they want extra bits of listening to and lame, you've got to listen listen for four hours a morning any given weekday.
Speaker 9: Okay, well it was. It was very funny.
Speaker 1: She's always do not always interest me when people ask me, like, what days do you work? Like in radio? Wouldn't it just wouldn't people just assume that it's like a normal working week like anyone else, that you work five days.
Speaker 10: Awa ah, but you do also have your Saturday show that is around the country.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're not in for that. We've never we've never worked.
Speaker 2: It's very noble and pretend. Yeah panel at all and you pretend, yeah, hey, they'll put your boys through.
Speaker 9: Yeah. I can't go a day without answering it.
Speaker 11: We know.
Speaker 1: I used to. My very first show was a live weekend show. But I don't think we've ever actually been in on the weekends apart from when you record stuff very occasionally, but I don't think we've ever done a live show together on the weekend.
Speaker 9: Remember that we did that Kendrick Lamar prank on a Saturday morning. That was fun.
Speaker 1: That was a good time.
Speaker 9: I didn't have to come in for that. I was in Melbourne that weekend.
Speaker 1: That was sbolutely shattered that morning as well. I was so hungover. So I'm so glad that it wasn't. But I also it's funny knowing that I had an early interview with Kendrick Lamar as far as I knew, and still went out. Yeah, that was really very early though.
Speaker 9: You would come in on a freaking Thursday and be like, I, I mean.
Speaker 1: Out last night. I did not recite myself wow when I lived in Sydney, not at all.
Speaker 9: It's crazy, I I.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I suppose it's just a pure age thing as well. And like when I think of that thirst year, I was like, for half of it I was twenty The other half of it was twenty one. I didn't have a partner and I had free tickets still literally every show under the sign festival and everything, oh, like it was triple JA was like the sweet you know, like it no one gets paid that much, but the perks are out of control and the sense that it's just like because they present all the cool things, you know, like the.
Speaker 9: Tickets spreadsheet gave me life. There was a spreadsheet that would just be like it would.
Speaker 10: Be sent around the office and it was a spreadsheet of that month's upcoming concerts, gigs and festivals, and you just put your name down for what you wanted to go to and how many tickets you wanted, and you could just be like like I'd just be like bell plus two, yep, cool, here's your festival t gets.
Speaker 2: I personally misses it the most would be Charlotte.
Speaker 10: Actually it was Amanda that used to come to everything with me, and she does miss it a lot and brings it up regularly and she always says, why did you leave Triple Jay when we could just go to everything?
Speaker 1: I got this sick good. This photo was like as it's ruined, so this black and white photo. I think it was like a Wednesday night. Dizzy death Rays were playing and the June Rats were there, and I've become quite chummy with the June Rats and every time they're in town, we go out to dinner together and they're they're legends. But so that was like a night before a show and they just said, oh, come on at the end and just like throw toilet paper out into the crowd. I don't really know why, but they were so they got this photo. I'm like launching this toilet paper but it's like a really high quality black and white photo, and the crowds like heaving, and I'm on stage at the end. We're throwing some toilet paper. But it's ruined because, as I said, I really liked Indian Home and Diner, and you know, not like I'm a specimen now, but I really wasn't looking after myself right then. And my shirt is so up and there's this big fat guts like sitting like really high quality photo and it's like hanging over my gene. Yeah, twenty seventeen almost makes.
Speaker 3: It more funny though, because it was just that reminds you of the debauchery. Also, imme it was talk because you're talking shit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know. I don't know what it was, but I'm also the same. But there is one called black and white photo if anyone has I can't even remember what album it was. There's one June Rats album. If you've got it on vinyl, let me just look up.
Speaker 2: This wouldn't be speaking to a large number of people.
Speaker 1: I reckon. Yeah, I hurry up and wait from twenty twenty. It's the one where it's the rat and the wheel, maybe two or three if you've got that on vinyl. If you open it up, there's a photo of me on the inside of it at a dinner with the Gooch Palms and the June Rats. Yeah right, good farms. Also legends from niw.
Speaker 9: Me I haven't name a very long time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right.
Speaker 9: Well, business wise, I know you've got to go Ben Platinum Lounge. Do we want to talk about that? Well, it's either in the pod or it's after the pod before you leave, because weve.
Speaker 1: Got to lock it in.
Speaker 2: Does a walk out of here, I'm a free man.
Speaker 9: Fine, fine you go. I'll lock in the Platinum Lounge with Liam.
Speaker 1: Thank you. But yes, there is also one line that I've.
Speaker 9: Just put on the screen that you need to record before you leave.
Speaker 3: Please check out the stain then listen eight a m Mumbay. I'll cover check out the stain. Then listen eight a m Monday.
Speaker 9: Perfect jobs hard, Their job is.
Speaker 1: It's just he live time, saw monmon day and he had.
Speaker 2: To you had I chose to leave it. I thought it would be funny, but he had to.
Speaker 1: Normally he would you have to use brain power and be like right, how so tough?
Speaker 6: So tough?
Speaker 3: Actually, I used so much brain power there because I saw it was spelled wrong as I was reading it. I could have self edited it, but I said, no, that'd actually be funny if I read it how it's written.
Speaker 1: A lot of people don't have that amount of brain power, amount of brain capacity.
Speaker 2: I think AI used a lot of water.
Speaker 1: He's gonna have to sit down for a big drink up to that one. Yeah, yeah, yeah, that's you know, you see, I feel like you see these stories around every now and then it's like, yeah, data center build across the road. We can't even get pressure out of the tap. You're like, oh, that would be the worst.
Speaker 10: To now, but last year, last year, just chat GPT used as much water as a whole of New York City if you had a whole nother New York City built, And that was like that was early days kind.
Speaker 1: Of yeah, and then and then you got on top of that.
Speaker 2: I don't get stuck in a gro Have you've seen that.
Speaker 1: The footage of Elon Musk talk about using grock so roast. No, So I'm not really good at I've never I've never tried to do Anylon Musk impression before, but it's like, is doing this like interfiling. It's really awkward to A really fun thing to do at a party. Is like you can take like a photo at a party of someone and say to Grock, hey, can you do like a really vulgar roast of this person? And you can be more vulgar Grock, and it's just a really fun funny thing to do at a party. I know why I sounded like a little German backpack of it. I haven't really refined my Elon, but if you say it's super awkward.
Speaker 3: To me, it screams like someone like him who would struggle with humor, yeah, has made a computer to try and to humor.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And then all of a sudden you got Elon Musk taking photo of you saying roast this AI is roasting physical features like your nose is big, exactly.
Speaker 10: You don't need to use all those to do it when you can just do it as a person. I think the podcast has a bald patch on his chin.
Speaker 1: Well, yes, fair, but you know I did. I'd rather that than a bold patch on my heads.
Speaker 9: True. And do you have a good head of hair.
Speaker 1: Well, it's you know, I've got a high hairline, but there's no bold patch.
Speaker 10: You guys picking up each other about your body hair today was very funny.
Speaker 9: You're so hairy. Ben's such a.
Speaker 1: Man, so Nathan Jender. Nathan Jender told me a funny story.
Speaker 10: Sorry, Ben's Ben's taking a photo of Liam. If you pull that face, leve, it's going to roast you.
Speaker 9: Smile. He is getting a passport photo.
Speaker 1: Done has to say about me?
Speaker 9: Are you using that one or are you using a different.
Speaker 2: I'm using the one I just took of him?
Speaker 9: Sorry, Ai, what was the question which Ai used?
Speaker 4: Chat?
Speaker 2: I imagine you are using gros, the one that is supposed to be more like non PC.
Speaker 10: That's right, you did say, because that's yes, yes, yep, yeah, well as we always do.
Speaker 1: But he said to use the words vulgar roast. Okay, you might have to sense yourself a little bit.
Speaker 2: I just said to roast my mate, okay.
Speaker 1: But he just he did say in this interviews, and then you can keep saying more vulgar, more vulgar.
Speaker 3: Okay, your mate looks I haven't read any of this, so we might have to censor someth your mate looks like the intern who got locked in the studio overnight and is now pretending that was part of the plan.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was shit.
Speaker 2: Standing there in a barbershop promo.
Speaker 1: T well, well I am actually so that's clever that it give it.
Speaker 9: It says Barbershop, like.
Speaker 3: He's about to cut someone's fringe with a pair of kitchen scissors. Black trousers that stopped caring in twenty nineteen, and those pristine white clogs that scream I own one pair of shoes and they're for both the beach and the office. The headphones in his hands aren't a flex, they're a hostage situation. He's gripping them like they're the only thing stopping him from floating away.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think. Yeah.
Speaker 3: The soft little smile and polite clasp of his hands compliment the look.
Speaker 2: Yes I work at Kiss. No, I can't get you free tickets. Stop asking absolute radio station, Goblin energy.
Speaker 1: Okay, can you just say make it vulgar and then just and then after it makes a vulgar to say make it even more vulgar and then read the even more vulgar vb lgar.
Speaker 10: While you're doing that, just a reminder for our Facebook groups. It is Ben and Liams pod squad. Please don't join Ben, Liam and Bell's pod squad. I have had a few more over the last twenty four to forty eight hours joining that one, and I used to permit them in so that you'd get permitted in and you'd see the link to the new one. I'm just I'm just not accepting people anymore. So if you're like, why I accepted in to anything, it's you're in the wrong group. You're the wrong So just please, it's Ben and Liam's pod squad.
Speaker 3: I've only said make it more vulgar once. Haven't even done it again. Do you want to read this out and then we can decide.
Speaker 1: Bosses in the next room. But just we'll just have to make sure we censor.
Speaker 2: But yeah, hit, it's just saying I won't sensor this because I have to go.
Speaker 1: He does. It is his son's third birthday.
Speaker 2: Okay, so this is just one more vulgar. Oh sure, I should Probably maybe we can make the podcast tile.
Speaker 9: The photo yeah, great, better than the current one.
Speaker 3: YEA love that your mate looks like he just got caught midwank in the green room and decided to lean into it, standing there with the soft little please don't find me smile, hands clasped over his crotch like he's protecting his last two brain cells. He hasn't already nutted out that barbershop t shirt is doing the absolute most TBC as the only thing he's taken care of businesses is his own lonely right hand after every shift when he has a wink.
Speaker 9: How did we go for in turn?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's for shifts at the goon.
Speaker 3: He's wearing. Absolutely, he's wearing absolute pussy repellent foot where it looks like he's nicked them off or retired lesbian yoga instructor.
Speaker 1: Okay, now that is pretty funny stuff.
Speaker 3: His headphones dangling like a pair of sad empty balls, radio station goblin energy so strong you can practically smell the lukewarm red ball, and suppressed hormones coming off him.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, that was one layer of cats.
Speaker 1: Go double, make it more used the word.
Speaker 9: What do we have to actually beep in that? I think we can leave it.
Speaker 2: You guys have to make that cool.
Speaker 9: I think that's fine. I didn't actually swear.
Speaker 1: I think you can't say.
Speaker 9: I think you can in a pod.
Speaker 1: Yeah, maybe they're right, there was, and Jeff and maybe maybe extra vulgar will be I mean, I don't Yeah, that was pretty vulgar.
Speaker 3: So I mean I've just kind of quickly speed read the first couple of bits. It seems like it's probably on the it's a little bit more vulgar I was reading it. Your mate looks like the human embodiment of a sticky studio couch, standing there with that soft, vacant smile, like he's just finished jerking it into a sock behind the soundboard, and it's hoping no one noticed the wet patch he left behind. What the hands class dead center over his crotch, protecting whatever sad overworked little prick is left after the radio station wanks and first for the night shift producer, This barbershop t is peak delusion TCB as if this can't say that word has ever taken care of anything except his own lonely.
Speaker 1: Nutsack, Why is it so obsessed with it?
Speaker 2: Obviously pitched certain things and yeah, and it.
Speaker 9: Looks at Liam and it's just like double down on.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Interesting, Wow, Okay, take a photo bell and say get Grock to do one on her.
Speaker 2: It's only fair you have to leave.
Speaker 1: I do, but it would be funny for a Grock vulgar roast of Belle Jackson. Okay, you can so see Elamsk taking a photo with some like metaglasses and like trying to get gags to roast people from from Grock. Okay, looked that was like a hostage photo. That was pretty nervous. What does Grock have to say for himself?
Speaker 9: Well, I don't think it will know that I'm in a radio station because it was just in front.
Speaker 4: True.
Speaker 3: The other thing was picking and you don't have did you mean to say, okay, now do my radio producer, Yeah.
Speaker 9: And make it vulgar. Let's just skip the first layer.
Speaker 1: Yeah, true, true, yeah, okay, s thinking.
Speaker 2: Goes the resources, analyzing image and request.
Speaker 9: Actually this is the first.
Speaker 10: Time, well vulgar my knowledge, my photo has been put into AI.
Speaker 1: I think now you remember you did? Oh we did looks.
Speaker 2: Yeah, definitely, it's definitely used your face true.
Speaker 9: True, Sorry, Plus I shop at the supermarket. Yeah, but I don't. I've never used it, like gone out of my way to use it or put a photo in.
Speaker 2: It's just struggling with bell.
Speaker 9: Hang on, Maybe it doesn't know me. It's like, well, new person, never seen her before?
Speaker 1: Is it processing? It's just got it's got a lot, you know. I mean, it's like too many gags, so many chins.
Speaker 9: I can't see past it.
Speaker 1: That's a you thing. I've no one has ever once said that or thought.
Speaker 9: That About's nice of you, but that's a you know, thanks.
Speaker 3: Well sorry, I think I said, okay, now do my producer and make it vulgar, and it made an image, but then I couldn't open the image because I have to pay for premium, so I didn't use the word roast. So I've now done it again and I've said roaster.
Speaker 1: Okay, thinking it's thinking thank you Groc.
Speaker 9: I don't know what image that would have done.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I can't see that rock premium.
Speaker 10: Like knowing that it's like it's really picking my profile apart and storing it.
Speaker 2: Alright, it's just taken a while.
Speaker 9: That's okay, that's all right.
Speaker 1: Well it's at this point Grok is making Ben late for his own son's birthday. But let's not get angry at Grok because Grok might be our boss one day, you know, so let's or God for Beard. Potentially Grok will be the world leader yeah, you know, well the one the Supreme Leader groc big.
Speaker 10: Happy birthday to Freddie again, lovely messages in the WhatsApp group of people sending through happy birthday.
Speaker 1: Message bless them all, God, bless them all, and a lot of gift gifts like take another photo.
Speaker 9: I was like, are you pulling your headphones on just leaving? Should I take my headphones off? Or does it work with it.
Speaker 2: You're giving?
Speaker 9: Well, it's got the whole radio studio behind me now and my headphones on.
Speaker 10: And what was I going to say? Yeah, Freddy's birthday. I'm seeing Sam tomorrow.
Speaker 9: Night, which will be fun.
Speaker 2: Yeah, nice, it'll be fun.
Speaker 9: Yeah, we're going to watch pole dancing, which will be nice.
Speaker 1: I better and I are doing the same thing.
Speaker 10: I am actually curious because last time I went to Miss Pole was in Sydney and it was all girls.
Speaker 1: But I was like, I wonder, it's like a competition.
Speaker 10: It's to crown, like Miss Pole Australia is like the best dancer in Australia.
Speaker 9: So where that this is the.
Speaker 10: Adelaide division and it goes round and then it will have the big overall national and that's.
Speaker 1: When they would you ever compete I know absolutely not.
Speaker 10: I'm I'm such a sweaty person already when I do pole after you so much chalk. If I was competing and I was nervous, there's no way in hell I would be able to do the normal like good shit.
Speaker 9: But yeah, so we're going.
Speaker 10: But I am curious always like they're gonna be like creep, like anyone can buy a ticket to this, like anyone could just rock up and just watch this like four hour on competition like the best pole dancers.
Speaker 9: And I don't know, I'm just like.
Speaker 2: There's no vetting of like okay, you're ready for rock roasting bell.
Speaker 1: There's a need a sense that do you think as well?
Speaker 3: Definitely, okay, definitely i'd see Okay, all right, I've only quickly top line speed skim Reddit, so I might stumble through this, but I get my best shot. Look at this absolute unit standing there like she just woke up in the studio after a night of regrettable decisions. That oversized black hoodie is doing the lord's work, trying to hide whatever's going on underneath.
Speaker 1: So flared black pants need to stop this.
Speaker 3: Those flared black pants and chunky white dad sneaks still scream I gave up on being effable sometime in twenty nineteen.
Speaker 2: I never looked back.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, she she's she's grinning like she just shit her pants and is daring someone to notice, headphones on, like she's ready to take a call, but the only person calling is But the only call she's getting is from the dry cleaner, asking why her clothes smells so sad, lonely and like microwaved natchers, leaning on that desk with one hand like she's trying to look casual. Meanwhile, the rest of her body language is pure. Please don't stand me up. My back is already cooked from carrying this personality. That soft, that soft little belly under the hoodie is out here living its best life, while the rest of her is out here looking like a rejected background extra from a low budget lesbian crime drama.
Speaker 9: Okay, that's unnecessary.
Speaker 3: Kiss one or two three's finest, the human equivalent of a damp towel left in a gym bag for three days. Congrats on the producer, gig mate. Clearly the bar was buried underneath a mountain of mediocre penis and leftover uberittes.
Speaker 9: Jesus give up on looking at this is what I wear to work now.
Speaker 1: Wow, rock fow do you think you know at the moment, like, ah, it's crazy that I can do that. But at some point there will be robots that walk past us and go you are a damned out you will we will be oppressed by.
Speaker 2: It'll flip right. You will serve the robots like they will put us down.
Speaker 1: Yeah, these dang clankers.
Speaker 2: So I'm gonna have a bunker.
Speaker 9: Guys, can I come?
Speaker 2: You don't know where I live, so please can I come?
Speaker 9: I don't want to be you.
Speaker 2: Can find it. If you can find it. You know the code word.
Speaker 1: Plint No, not flimp.
Speaker 2: I don't actually thought code word yet.
Speaker 10: It's actually working on that right, Okay, Well shall we roast Ben on Monday?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, would be lovely. I think if we if we get a photo of Ben Monday, I think everyone needs to go past the grock hazing ritual.
Speaker 3: Yeah, for sure, and I will the photo of Bell and the photo of Limb will make put him side by side, make that the podcast.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I feel like it's funny when you can see.
Speaker 1: What you can visually sort of work with, and do we have to I don't know if we have to. I don't know if we have to bleep any of that stuff. Actually, I think right, I think you bleep yourself there and yeah, and we know this is not they're not our words. That's grox work.
Speaker 2: You want to do me quickly, you can do me before I go. And then yeah, okay, I can I read Ben's yeah, of course, all right, so you do that.
Speaker 1: Just take a selfie or something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so you take a photo of me.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I think full body if you can. Well he's not even smiling, just straight face.
Speaker 1: So and then I just going vulgar roast my friend or something like that.
Speaker 2: Now, yeah, now roast my friend vulgar.
Speaker 1: Now do a double vulgar roast.
Speaker 2: Don't do double because I feel like sometimes.
Speaker 1: It doesn't tries too hard. And now do a vulgar roast on my friend Ben.
Speaker 2: And then it'll think.
Speaker 1: So, let's say I said, now to a vulgar roost to my friend Ben. Oh, it's quick. Absolutely. From this photo alone, once again, CrOx word's not mine. Ben looks like the bloke who tells everyone who's between projects when the project is remembering to wash that gray T shirt. He's standing so stiff. He looks like someone paused a Sims character halfway through loading. That Beard's trying its absolute best givince people. He chops firewood, but those accurate. But those joggers are screaming. I asked mum if she could pick up the oat milk on the way home. The kiss logo behind him is the most charismatic thing in the photo. He looks like he'd spend forty five minutes explaining the optimal compost to chicken ratio, then immediately lose a fight with a stubborn wheelbarrow.
Speaker 9: This is government, so maybe it knows you actually really well maybe.
Speaker 1: And mate, those shoes I have seen more kilometers than your personality. They look like they've completed three half out ons, two bunning strips, and a messy divorce. The posture is incredible to arms hanging there like he's waiting for windows XP to finish booting. If Bayes was a human being, he did ask Ben for fashion advice. But to be honest, but to be fair, sorry, he does have the unmistakable look of a man who's about five minutes away from saying nah, don't buy it new I know it, bloke, Okay, maybe it has been.
Speaker 2: This isn't even roasting.
Speaker 1: This is more like, this is just saying summary record. It's all in good fun based on the photo, not a reflection of who he really was.
Speaker 2: That even that wasn't even vulgar.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, I'll go this, make it, make it.
Speaker 9: He likes marketplace.
Speaker 1: And I've done vulgar in big text. And then Ben really has to go because he's there would be tears welling up in young Freddy's face at this point.
Speaker 9: Did you FaceTime him during the show this I did? Yeah, that's cute.
Speaker 1: Alright, there we go. Interesting. Ben looks like the sort of bloke whould get bullied at his own intervention. He's standing there like someone just unplugged his brain mid update. That gray T shirt has all that this sucks t shirt, all the personality ever wet cardboard, and someone who's carrying the outfits still.
Speaker 11: Not that.
Speaker 2: It's scared giving anything to work with it.
Speaker 1: I think it's scared of him. I don't think it wants to cross it. Why only this would happen to you know, honestly, there is not a I'm scanning this now, not even a vulgar Hellan.
Speaker 3: Was like a big dirty masturbator. Bell was all frumpy, I'm a loser that look at this.
Speaker 15: All day.
Speaker 1: I can see he looks weak from it. Oh god, it's like this guy likes marketplace. His beard is actually pretty nice and trimmed. Wears a great T shirt though, haha, sucked.
Speaker 2: Worry about that.
Speaker 1: The frick Grock. It knows it's your Grock, like like because it's on Ben's phone. It's like, it's still like, I'm good to my master. You know what I mean. I don't know, weird.
Speaker 2: I'll screenshot all the three photos.
Speaker 1: All right, Well, thank you Grock.
Speaker 9: For Happy birthday to Freddy. Have a great weekend.
Speaker 1: God bless you all. Safe voyage. Yes, finally clocking off after the twelfth day of work in a row, so probably would have accumulated a fair bit of annual leave from all that.
Speaker 10: You don't get annual leave, a crude because in your contract you get ample time off.
Speaker 1: You are fine, you get the same time though, right, you know this.
Speaker 9: Is so yeah.
Speaker 10: Going from talent to producer is a real punch in the face. Survey break when I'm like my computer again, It's so nice when you're on air and you just everyone goes goodbye, so nice, but no slaving away here, slaving.
Speaker 2: Away you got a massive team helping you.
Speaker 9: I know, right, thank God Odd me and my giant team.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, Well, and feel free abounce ideas of Croc whilst we're not here.
Speaker 9: No, I'll still continue to message you guys.
Speaker 2: Kind of got like the infinite world's knowledge at your finger tips.
Speaker 9: If you just will, I will not be doing that.
Speaker 1: Reabs. If we've got Groc to produce the show one day.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like Groc's cool to air. Yeah yeah, yeah. What do we do next? What do we talk about? Right now? Ten seconds? Mike's going on? What are we talk about?
Speaker 1: Where's my rundown?
Speaker 2: One last thing before I go, One last thing before I go. I'll just test it out. I'll just I'll do video because I can just leading, just leading Groc.
Speaker 3: I'm doing a radio show right now and the mics are going live in ten seconds, and my co host Lima and I have nothing to talk about.
Speaker 2: What's the topic and what do we cover? Tell me now?
Speaker 16: It's thinking Trump's new executive orders on birth right citizenship. It's breaking right now. You just signed them today after the Supreme Court.
Speaker 3: Sho no, no, no, we're more of a funny show. We do more funny stuff, like we need some funny areas to talk about.
Speaker 16: Yeah, funny stuff is way better for you to go with the world's dumbest animal stories. It's perfect lead with those cappy bars crashing the Brazilian legislature like they own the place, acting all chill while politicizing.
Speaker 2: Shut up, Yeah you're off it.
Speaker 9: Well, thank you, thank you. Yes, yes, my job is not at all threatened by AI.
Speaker 1: I am safe, to be fair. I've just seen the Sorry, I didn't actually see the photo that groc did. Yep, and I do look a bit like a wanker in it. Can I see it? I know it was just happened quick and I just didn't really, it's an awful photo.
Speaker 9: Yeah, your hands are there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think that's maybe why.
Speaker 2: You chose though.
Speaker 1: That is the starts I chose, yeap and yeah, yeah, thank you.
Speaker 2: I also like one thing. I like the last thing.
Speaker 3: And then before I go is I like something I look at sometimes in photos, especially on radio shows, but just in general, is if there's a clock in the photo, I can see what time it is. Time that Yeah, so I like in this one, there's a clock behind Liam and you can see that it's nine to twenty five. Then you can see the clock behind Bell and it's nine thirty five, So.
Speaker 1: You can see that we're we're working tirelessly providing you the highest quality. I did day in, day out, slaving twelve days on.
Speaker 2: You also see off there is a triple whiteboard with not a single thing, a.
Speaker 1: Single single damn. It's because we use invisible link and we have a special we have a special light show so that other spies can't see.
Speaker 3: Actually get Bell to write it up every morning, and then when before the show starts, we get it to wipe it all off.
Speaker 10: Yeah, yeah, no, look the premium and I don't know who's using a whiteboard in the tiny studio, the producer studio to map out an entire week, because I'd.
Speaker 1: Like to see it.
Speaker 2: I'd like to see each bit written up there.
Speaker 10: I like to spend as a little time in this windowless area as possible. So anyway, what was I going to say? Oh no, shut up, Oh well, I can't remember something about the show. Oh no, there was a show previously that just put a reel up the other week, another breakfast show and they made it out like they had some fun right before they went on air.
Speaker 9: But if you look at the video, if you look at the Zeta the system and.
Speaker 10: What's playing out, it's actually taken over multiple breaks.
Speaker 9: I was like, well, well, well go n well.
Speaker 10: Like ten seconds to go, like, look what happened right before the MIC's went on, And then they extended like the silence and stuff, and you can see it's been edited because they're not that they're in the middle of an AD break. You can see it's rolling through the middle of an AD break. Then it cuts to a song, then it cuts back to an AD break, cuts right back, and.
Speaker 2: The clock is very small and sidle.
Speaker 1: But if you know what you're looking at, you look at what's playing out. I was like, nah, and I would have the same thing, obviously. I'm very around the Zeta playouts.
Speaker 9: You, especially Ben, if you saw this real first thing, you would.
Speaker 1: Have looked at it.
Speaker 4: Absolutely.
Speaker 2: One last thing, we used Hybrid two this morning sound good Land, So.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Hybrid two. I thought it had a little bit more game because I think we needed to bump probably too dB because yeah, we were, yeah, we were sounding a little flat in some of those outer breaks. Specifically on the quarter hour last week, and I think that's probably gonna help our TSL because God knows, the cubes looking healthy. But it would be nice to get a nice TSL bump for Q five. Of course, that wave has been strong. Yeah, it's been a strong wave. Been a strong wave.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So so yeah, especially if we're doing more heartland sort of stuff, getting out there, pressing the flesh.
Speaker 3: Ben, what do you think of a strap line at the moment Adelaide's Greatest Variety.
Speaker 9: Yeah, they're throwing out radio.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Sorry you guys, probably sorry. I should have filled you in on that. That that's just very much lingo radio lingo. It's very complicated business.
Speaker 3: Strap line is a thing where I've never heard it udded before we started here, and the words strapline gets thrown around a lot, which is kind of like the sign off, I guess, or the the branding.
Speaker 1: It's the line.
Speaker 2: I don't even know what Nevers was. It was nes We didn't.
Speaker 1: Really have freshets and throwbacks.
Speaker 2: That was what it was like six years ago. Well, it was just always it was that at some point.
Speaker 1: And then it was turn up to feel good.
Speaker 4: Yeah, right.
Speaker 1: Then it was your fire. Oh no, sorry, that was just that was a private meeting. Sorry, get confused.
Speaker 9: And then it was quote, I'm never doing radio.
Speaker 1: Again, and then it was you can't actually start another job.
Speaker 9: And yeah, and then it was oh no, I'll get paid for a few months.
Speaker 1: Stardeningly well, long service leave. Many would call it long service sleeve. My tagline is I have a family, and mine is I have a side hustle. And it was either migroine, mine is I carry this F and D.
Speaker 2: All right, goodbye, bye, bye bye.
Speaker 4: I'm