Speaker 1: I would like to acknowledge the traditional owners of the land on which this episode is being recorded, the Komboo Marry people. We pay our respects to elders past, present and emerging and extend that respect to all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples. Today I'm your host, Georgie Stevenson, and this is the Rise and Conquer Podcast. This is the podcast where we chap mindset, self development and becoming your higher self mix soon with a lot of laughs, plus behind the scenes of my life running two businesses and being among Think of us as the perfect combo of brunch with your besties mixed with self development. No matter where you are in your journey, We're here to help you be curious, pull yourself out, and embrace radical self awareness. If you're ready to get into the driver's seat of your own life and stop letting life cast you by.
Speaker 2: Then you're in the right place.
Speaker 1: Hello everybody, and welcome back to the R and C Potty. Today we have part four of our Get Ready with Me for twenty twenty four series. So in this series, I'm going to take you through some of my biggest lessons of twenty twenty three and give you my top tips and exercises to help you get ready for the new year so we can all step into twenty twenty four excited and clear. In today's episode, we are chatting about wanting verse receiving energy. So essentially, when it comes to manifesting, our goal is not to sit in the wanting energy, and if we want something to come in, we have to release it and surrender, and you really need to embody receiving energy, and a lot of people this is it's kind of like the last step of manifestation that a lot of people get wrong and they don't understand what the actual energy in the vibration is. So I thought it was a really important episode to do because you know, if you go through do it for your Future Self, which is our signature Clarity course which is currently on sale. You know, you'll have your goals, you'll have everything there, you'll have a clear plan, you'll have clarity and what you want. But then the last step is to be in receiving energy, not wanting energy, because this can it can really fuck up your manifestations. I'll just say that, so guys, just a reminder, I'll do it for your Future Self course is currently fifty percent off. Like I said, so this is a clarity course. It's only seven days, seven modules, about thirty minutes a day.
Speaker 2: And I really created.
Speaker 1: This course because I saw how much people struggled with because you know, you cannot manifest something if you don't actually know what you want. So it's really important. It's reflection exercise. You know, we clear the old energy of twenty twenty three, we get down to the nitty gritty details of our routine. It really help you think of things in a different way because what people tend to do is want to manifest just like what other people are wanting and creating, and then they get it or they don't get it and they don't realize that it doesn't actually light them up, it doesn't actually make them feel happy, and then they go through the whole process again.
Speaker 2: So if you.
Speaker 1: Can do this at the start of a big year and not waste time of actually realizing what you want, the feeling you want, how you want to live your life, it's very much like finding out how you want to do it on your own terms. So this course is so potent. It's currently fifty percent off. This is only for December, so make sure you grab it. It also would make a really amazing Christmas present if you've left things to the last minute, because it is digital and this year we are adding in a bonus module which basically is going to give you the rundown of the seven days in one booklet. And what I want you to do is do this monthly and it's going to help you again get clear, realign And of course if you've bought to a few future Self previously, you will get this added into your course platform, which.
Speaker 2: Is so exciting. Bit a tear.
Speaker 1: Should we get into our recommendations.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna go first. Yes, I already know what's coming, guys.
Speaker 1: So a tea recommended? Was it last episode? It was two weeks ago. Two weeks ago to read the fourth Wing and then the second book, Own Flame, and I was like, oh, a tear, I don't read fantasy, blah blah blah. Anyway, the other work girls I got out of the office they've all read it and they're like, no, you have to read it. I'm obsessed and not just my weird recommend And so I actually wasn't going to read it. But then Tim had like a night out like a boys Christmas party one Saturday night, so he left really earlier, put Ivy to bed, and there was just nothing on Netflix, and I thought, I'll just start that book because it will be nice, no joke, I'm obsessed. I finished the first book within a week, and it was the week I went to Sydney and I because I wasn't with Tim and Ivy, I was staying up till midnight to finish my book. And then my body clock was waking me up at four am, which is five am, you know in Sydney time. And then I was reading that again, reading again until Ellie woke up for us to start our day. And I have never been so engrossed in another world. And it really was the worst time to read it because it's like the busiest week and anyway, do highly recommend, like especially guys Christmas. Yeah, kind of like get out of your own head and enter a fantasy world wholely shit.
Speaker 2: It's incredible.
Speaker 1: And I said to a tr I'm like, I don't want it to end. I literally feel sick at the fact that it's going to end because I'm so engrossed and all my like my whole TikTok for you Paige is just about it. Oh my god, I keep liking the video, so it's just the whole thing. I'm honestly gonna order a fucking Zaddi shirt. So one of the main characters is called Satan and there's this like thing on TikTok and they call him Zadi like Leiden ex daddy if you know, you.
Speaker 3: Know, I can't.
Speaker 2: It's literally like he's my book husband at this point.
Speaker 3: My obsession is not that bad with him, but they're incredible books. Like I still keep going every night to like my bedside table to pick it up to read before bed, and then I get sad because it's done, and I'm like, oh, I've finished.
Speaker 2: It's just I don't even know what it is.
Speaker 1: It's very consuming, so consuming because yeah, it's not even about like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah him, though I do really like my.
Speaker 1: It's so funny because me and my best fom we're talking about this because I was reading it again when I saw her, and I said, it's just so funny.
Speaker 2: Because I'm here, like fucking.
Speaker 1: I hear, like, you know, being this boss bitch who's like at work like independent woman.
Speaker 2: Also, and as soon as I'm reading a moment novel. I'm like, yes, he is a protector. I must be saved. I'm like the fucking damned or distress.
Speaker 1: I'm like why, Yeah, it's like all the feminists has left my body. Yes, it's gone evaporate, I know. So don't judge me, if you don't judge.
Speaker 2: Us if you read these books. But they're great. It's like a secret like fucking expression. I don't know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it is a guilty pleasure. Guilty pleasure. Highly recommend if you just want to be engrossed. And it was good because it has made me not do as much self development, which is probably not what I need and like the most busiest.
Speaker 3: Time of the year.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, So honestly, if you want to shut off, do you recommend?
Speaker 2: What about you?
Speaker 3: Tch mine is I've got two so my first one is always said this last week, But if you have the chance, do do it for your future self before the end of the year, especially day one and two. Day two especially was so potent for me because I love the idea of leaving all the like low vibe things in this side of the year and almost not revisiting it in the new year.
Speaker 2: Like clear order.
Speaker 1: Too, like it's clear Yeah, I did the same thing with my best friend and it just felt so good and we really spoke about like the moments that really fucked us up this year and like really brought us down Chinese and like all those sorts of things, and to talk about it, clear it and just be like this gets to be left.
Speaker 2: And this year felt so good.
Speaker 3: And my second one is if you liked Summer It Turned Pretty and you're after like a bit of a cheesy, cringey Netflix show My Life with the Welter Boys I Netflix.
Speaker 1: I did see this on Netflix and I thought it looked very similar to.
Speaker 3: Yeah, people are calling it the cowgirl verse somewhere I Turned Pretty. It's like cringier but so good good. Yeah, all right, I'll do it. I'll enjoyed it. It's it a movie or show.
Speaker 2: It's a TV show. I love a show. All right, Shall we get into the episode?
Speaker 1: Yes, So, guys, if you're listening to this, you really need to have your goals already planned and you need to have clarity on your goals. So if you haven't done that, I highly suggest coming back to this episode once.
Speaker 4: You have your goals.
Speaker 1: Otherwise, look, if you don't want to play goals any just want to listen fell into it. I'm all about that intuitive life. But this was really the intention when I was doing notes this episode of like Okay the RNC fam. You know, you've listened to the previous episodes, you've done do it for your future self, and you have some sort of idea of what you want in twenty twenty four.
Speaker 2: Now, I really.
Speaker 1: Want to to speak on the topic of wanting verse receiving energy because I truly believe this fucks everything up with their goals and like, it's such a simple concept, but we really struggle to implement it. And of course it has this huge touch of surrender, which we know needs to happen for our manifestations to come to fruition. We all just tend to forget it.
Speaker 3: I think, yeah, especially if you're someone that lacks to feel organized, feel in control, feel like you've got your finger on the pulse. So hard to sometimes step out of that and take a step back and really let things come to you.
Speaker 1: Yes, completely, And it's also hard when you're like a goal orientated person, which I feel like if you're listening to this podcast, you are. Yeah, you're motivated, you're discipline, you're like, yes, let's go get that bread. I've never said that in my life.
Speaker 2: It's like, is it two thousand and twelve.
Speaker 1: I don't know why that came through me, but it did.
Speaker 3: You know when they say there's like things that aren't your thoughts, Yeah, that was like.
Speaker 1: The general consciousness just coming through me. So that one has gone through me.
Speaker 2: So it's fine.
Speaker 1: So guys, you've set your goals, you've set your intentions. Now let's chat about the energy and which you need to be in to actually achieve those goals. Because no one talks about this. No, So let's talk about this because this is so important. All right, So want let's just describe wanting energy. Yeah, definition, So wanting energy. I if I feel into the energy, the vibe, it's very much like striving for something outside of us. It's like I want it, it's not here, it's over there, like the camera that's recording me. It's like, oh, I want that camera. I can't reach it, but it's like I want it, and it's like yeah, it's it's this energy of like I'm not that thing because I want it. It is not here yet it is in the future. That is the general energy would you agree?
Speaker 3: I definitely agree, and I think it's not necessarily a bad thing because it's good to want things, and it's especially good to one things that are aligned and clear that you can see, but which we'll get into, it's not going to get you the thee.
Speaker 1: Well, I think it's understanding that you need to be in wanting energy to understand what you want. Yeah, it's so important we need to be in that energy. But then we need to shift because if we're constantly in wanting energy, we're kind of going to repel the thing because we never think we have the thing. Yeah, we always think the thing is outside us.
Speaker 4: It is not us. So basically there's.
Speaker 1: A lot of like worse things there and we never get it because it's like you want it, you're not embodying it. Yeah, so then let's even talk about receiving energy. So when I think about receiving energy, my definition is like I just know it's there. It's almost this sense of like peace and calm because I'm like, I just know it's going to come. I'm like, I'm not too worried, And it feels very like second nature vibes, and it feels very much like I know that it is me, and it's like it might not be here yet, but I'm not worried because I'm like, yeah, of course I'm going to get that thing, Like it's just it's going to come. So see how different the energies are. And I feel like often we make these goals and we have a lot of like I want this thing and it's over there, and it's very exciting, and it's very like I need to do things in order to have it. And it's like you can almost get in your head and be in this very wanting energy without realizing what energy you're in. M. I think for me, receiving is also very feminine in flow.
Speaker 3: Yeah, your in flow, you're like you said, relaxed, at peace, calm. It somewhat gives me an energy of like nurturing, like looking after yourself. It's like your future self looking after your current self kind of thing.
Speaker 4: Not that good vibes. It is good vibes, only good vibes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And so I want you to think of like almost how you can create receiving energy now even.
Speaker 2: Though you want that thing mm, which is hard.
Speaker 1: But so my example for this that came to mind when I was doing my notes was. I remember when I was working corporate in my law job, and I very much had like the intuitive download that I was to move near the beach, Like it was so strong insight me, and like at that time I hadn't even made the shift of like I want to do the influencing thing and see what happens, like I thought I was still doing law. So it felt like very like, oh, I don't know how it's going to happen, but it's really strong inside me. And so a simple things that I used to do to almost just like be in the energy and almost like soothe that desire was I would listen to ocean noises when I was at work. So I would be, you know, in my corporate job, looking out the window at another building, but I would put on ocean noises in my headphones and do my work and like just almost pretend I was walking at the beach, or if I was walking my dogs in the suburb that we were, which is just like very suburbia. Again, I'd put ocean noises and like be like, oh, what would it be like if I was walking my dogs on the beach. And it's a really simple exercise, but I remember, but very much being receiving energy of like, I know this is going to be my reality one day, and I'm just like not too worried how or when it's going to come, but also getting on the vibe of just knowing.
Speaker 4: That I was going to receive that.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 1: Do you can you think of any like moments like that where you just like almost surrendered and you were in receiving rather than wanting.
Speaker 3: Yeah, when I applied for this job, which was a while ago now, but i'd like seen the ad and sent in my resume and stuff, and I think as soon as I sent my resume and I was like, oh, yeah, that job's mine. Like I started talking to my friends about it, like I already had it. I was talking to one of the girls I worked with, and I was like, oh my god, how am I going to quit when I get this, Like when I finally how am.
Speaker 2: I going to quit?
Speaker 3: And I hadn't even had my interview yet, and I just like felt so to my core that it was mine, and it was just there was no doubt, like the worries I was having were the worries or like not necessarily worries, but like the things I was working through and dealing with. Was an anxiety about the interview or like about whether I would get the job. It was the after the fact, Oh I've got the job. Now how am I rearranging things? How am I getting to the Gold Coast every day? And it was that and it wasn't love that. Yeah, before that.
Speaker 1: First of all, I loved that, And did you almost feel this feeling of like but also if you didn't get the job, you weren't.
Speaker 3: Worried, Yeah, because then it obviously wasn't meant for me and something else was coming in.
Speaker 4: It was no wonder why you got the job?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I love that.
Speaker 1: And then you know, it's just like from a logical place, it's like when you're in a place of wanting, you are going to attract your vibe. So it's like, if you want something, it's not actually having that thing, so you're going to attract more of wanting that thing, if you're thinking from like an energetic sort of lens. So guys, to shift from wanting to receive. We just have a couple of tips, and I want you to start focus on what you receive every day. So what you already receive. So this is like a great tip of like think about what you're not even worried about. So whether that's like you know, you wake up and you have your morning coffee, or you wake up and you go to gym, and it's like it's so routine, it's so mundane that you're just like, of course I would receive that thing or have that thing, Like I'm just maybe it's like your paycheck. Yeah, maybe you have a stable job and it's like your paycheck and you're just like, well, I go to work, so of course I received.
Speaker 4: That amount of money.
Speaker 1: And you feel into that feeling of receiving, like if you go to work, you will see this might be true. So awkward if that's true. But it's like you know, and you might be looking at your bank accounting like, oh my god, my pay is not coming in, Like that's just not what happens. You're in the energy of like I know my pay is coming in.
Speaker 4: I worked this sweet kind of thing.
Speaker 1: And so think of places in your life where you're just in the energy of receiving.
Speaker 4: Do you have any examples of deal.
Speaker 3: Yeah, just like going through the drive through. If you go through the drive through and you order a coffee or a hot chocolate or whatever it is. You know that when you get to the window, it's going to be there. Oh I love that, Like it's such a basic thing. But I know without a doubt they're not going to be like, oh, sorry, we can't.
Speaker 4: They would have told me that when I ordered.
Speaker 3: And so for me, it's just like really basic things or like when I go to the fridge, I know there's milk and little things like that where it's just like a basic expectation that I don't even really recognize I'm actually receiving something, yeah, Or like going to the gym and it being open, yes, yeah, well I.
Speaker 4: Think it is. It's that concept.
Speaker 1: It's like off air me and a tear or talking and she's like the concept of like, you know, if you pour yourself a cup of orange juice, you and it's sitting beside you and you working, You're not like constantly checking the orange juices there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know it's there.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: You know you can sit from it anytime, like almost that energy And you know that might sound like dumb or you're just like what and it's hard to get on the vibe for like certain you know, big really big goals and stuff. But it's like if you can sit in that. It's even I think a lot about when we started Naked Harvest, and it's so weird. I just had this like innate feeling of things working out. Wow, and like this innate thing of like, of course we're going to be one of the biggest natural supplement companies in Australia. Like just like that really embodied and again if we weren't, like whatever, yeah, but it's like I had that like core belief or it was like no, like that's gonna happen, and I'm not too worried when it's gonna happen, whether it's ten twenty years down the track, but it's like I just knew that. That was like it's almost like that feeling of like a birthright. It's like that receiving energy and it really felt so strong for me.
Speaker 3: For that, and just what you said then got me thinking, what do you think the difference is between being in receiving energy and feeling entitled to something?
Speaker 1: I guess like entitled can get a bit of a bad rap because it's kind of like when I think of entitled, it's almost like you're not doing the work to receive it.
Speaker 4: You just expect it, whereas.
Speaker 1: Receiving energy, like when I think of Naked Harvest, it's like I knew any inspired action that popped up, I would be willing to do. Yeah, So it's like, of course I would receive it because I'm willing to put in the work.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And so that's another thing of like being in the energy of like knowing when the universe like shows you something, when something pops up, when you get the nudge, it's like, yeah, of course I'm gonna listen to it and move I'm not going to like doubt myself or get like wrapped up in things. I'm going to move forward. And that's like with manifestation. You know, they say like don't worry about the how, and that's really hard for people. But it's like you do have to worry about the how because you actually have to do the steps. It's just they come in almost like very like different ways, and it's not always like quote unquote the plan.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So don't worry about planning it before you start doing it, but as the actions pop up, make the steps, yeah, or like you.
Speaker 1: Can have a plan like fuck, of course I've got a plan, but also when things shift and change and adapt, I'm ready to change the plan. Like that's even like I think of Naked Harvest's growth this year and it's like we have never had so much change within the company and so many shifts, and it's like it's nothing like I thought it would be.
Speaker 4: But also like.
Speaker 1: I'm ready to show up, I'm ready to adapt, I'm ready to work with the team. I'm ready to It's even like if we're thinking this is a bit of a tangent, but it's like, you know, the current economical climate of you know, people are buying less, people are a bit you know in the scarcity mindset because of the interest rates and all those things, which are all real things.
Speaker 4: But how I see that and.
Speaker 1: My business is this concept of I have to be ready to adapt and change. It's just like when COVID hit and we adapted Naked Harvest, like we introduced the live workouts, we did like just different things, but we were ready to adapt and change. And so like when people talk about, like, you know, currently how hard it is in business, I'm like, yeah, but also if you're willing to show up and put in the work and adapt it's just changing the structure. You're still going to like find your new groove. It's it's honestly just like what business is. Yeah, and that's even like I've spoken about this in another podcasts, but I very much welcome the current climate of business because I'm like, well, it's just gonna prove the people who are in it for the right reasons. Because if you do have a you know, a company, and this is a time right now where you are having to invest more money into your business, you are having to have like staying power and holding power and like weather the storm. And so like I very much welcome it because I'm like, I'm fucking in it for the long run.
Speaker 3: Like I'm not.
Speaker 1: I'm not worried because I know I will do whatever is necessary to weather the storm and get through it. And I know also not everyone's willing to do that. So I'm like, look, it's perfect because it's just gonna not take out the people can't say without the week, weed out the week ones. No, that's really rude, and I do not mean that in anyway, but like more, the concept of life's not meant to be fucking rainbow and sunshines all the I know that what currently is happening is strengthening different parts of me. It's strengthening different parts of the business that probably were weaker that needed to be strengthened. It's illuminating parts of the business. I'm like, hmm, we need to work on that. Otherwise, how do you know what to work on?
Speaker 4: So true, So that was.
Speaker 1: A tangent, but I honestly don't even know where I was going with that. Both felt like I hit the nail.
Speaker 4: On the head.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because it's like, it's a good lesson.
Speaker 1: Inspired action, this inspired action. You have to be willing to listen to the inspired action. But that's like when they could have this like, even though things are shifting and changing, I'm still in the energy of receiving.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because you know it's coming in. You know your reward's coming in eventually.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Do you have another example of where you sort of stepped into receiving or like where you were stuck in wanting and as soon as you stepped into receiving, the thing came.
Speaker 1: Getting pregnant no joke, And I said this in the very first episode of this podcast series, I believe talking about that moment when I looked at the moon, and I I had this like clarity moment of like my higher self basically being like, chill the fuck out, it's coming, stopping and wanting energy, like shift into receiving energy, because to me, receiving energy is also enjoying the journey. It's not being worried about when it's going to come or how it's going to come, because you know it's going to come. So you're just like you're enjoying the moment because you're like, I'm not worried. And I was fucking in wanting energy that whole time we're trying to conceive, which is so interesting now that I look back at it, and no joke. I had this moment where I was like over my own shit. I was over being in victim mentality. And I remember like looking up to the moon and just being like I completely surrender. I'm so I'm so over being in this wanting energy. It's like it's it was so toxic for me, and I was drowning in my own energy. And I remember looking up and just being like I decided to change.
Speaker 4: I decide to shift.
Speaker 1: Huge moment, and I remember even just smiling and just being like that heaviness is gone. And then it's really crazy because I think the next month we got pregnant.
Speaker 3: Wow. Yeah, it's hard hate because wanting energy, I feel like if you sit in it too long, it just turns into desperation.
Speaker 4: That's exactly what it is.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay.
Speaker 1: And then also another big tip is like obviously start taking note of like what you already just naturally receive, because also there's a person who I guarantee you doesn't naturally receive that thing, and you'll start to notice it's like, you know, because someone doesn't have a stable paycheck. Yeah, and so it's like being like, ah, I've normalized that, Like that's something that I have brought into my energy, and that is something that I'm just like so easy.
Speaker 4: To step into receiving energy.
Speaker 1: So it's like that's what I'm trying to get your brain to do right now, is like recognize that. And then also another thing is like you need to be grateful for what you want, and like be grateful in the way of like it's already here. Yeah, it's already happened. And it's like if it was already here.
Speaker 4: What would you be grateful for?
Speaker 2: Who would you be?
Speaker 1: And how would you show up. This is so powerful and I highly recommend you journal on this because this is going to show you basically your blind spots on where you're maybe not integral with your goals. So it's going to kind of show you the mix match of your vibration where you're currently at and the things that you want, because it's like it could I'm realize that I'm on a podcast and I'm using my hands, so apologies, but I've got one hand here, one hand higher.
Speaker 4: And you can see they're not matching, matching.
Speaker 1: So that's a really really important thing. And that's like it's really important to get in the energy of being grateful for already having that thing because you already have it, if it's on your heart, it's such desire you already have in some different timeline.
Speaker 3: I think with those as well, it'll also really highlight to you if there's any limiting beliefs you haven't worked through yet and if you've bypassed any of the work, because if you truly step into receiving energy.
Speaker 2: And then you need to go through the project and.
Speaker 3: Then yeah, or like even when where you're unclear, yes, So if you are truly stepping into receiving energy. One, it's gonna be scary as shit because you're gonna actually be accepting that if you don't get that thing, it is not meant for it's not meant for you. And number two, you have to feel it in your body, like full body gratefulness for having that thing and just so sure that it's yours. And if you're not feeling that in every part of your body, there's something that you haven't done yet.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Or it's like it's showing you where you don't feel worthy, yeah, or like yeah, those blind spots of like oh, why don't I think I deserve that thing?
Speaker 3: Mm? Because you can tell yourself that you've surrendered and that you're in receiving energy and that you're okay if you don't get it. But if you don't feel it, then you're actually still in wanting energy and you're only delaying the process for you, Yeah, which is.
Speaker 4: Sad sad times. Yeah, And so I get.
Speaker 1: And also that's like it's giving you some evidence like you're sub you're basically your subconscious would be giving you some evidence of like where you need to go next of because again, guys, we're not meant to like want something and then just achieve it, because like, where would be the challenge, Where would be the growing, Where would be the strengthening of certain skills? Our whole point of life is to go on to this journey, to be shaped, to have awakenings, to have those moments of evolution. Literally, otherwise what's the point. So again, these are the moments where you need to reflect, you need to go deeper. It's giving you all the nudges, it's showing you the work that needs to be done. It's just up to you if you're willing to do the work or if you just want to have the same year.
Speaker 4: Which is a bold thing to say.
Speaker 3: That is a bold thing today, but I think as well, like it can if you aren't feeling it, be that your goals aren't aligned and not in line with your priorities and your actual values.
Speaker 1: So huge if you're just making random goals for like random reasons, like your friends or like someone on Instagram five k and thirty minutes so random on me, I had a random health goal. Guys, Yeah, well that's yeah, and that's exactly why you need to do do it for your future self, because we do exercises. It's not just like, what are your goals. We do exercises in the first four days that are really going to illuminate what is important for you and give you clarity on how to actually make goals that are aligned, that you're actually going to achieve, that are actually like in your energy of desires, not anyone else's energy of desires.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because at the end of the day, you want to be able to achieve your goals and feel really good about it. You don't want to achieve and be like, oh cool, mum's happy.
Speaker 1: Yes, and I did that for a very long time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and it's easy. I think a lot of people do it for a very long time. They do it to impress their friends, they do it for their parents, they do it for their family. And then as soon as you get the thing, it just you're not getting the reward for all your hard work because you don't feel good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because you feel empty because it was never actually in alignment with your sole purpose or your true self, your true authentic self.
Speaker 3: Exactly. On that note, we'll leave you there pondering all of that.
Speaker 2: They're like, I actually feel worse.
Speaker 1: Thanks, No, guys, we hope you like this episode, like we said, wanting energy is like if the thing is outside us, it is not us. And also if you aren't wanting energy and you can't shift into receiving energy, like a Tea said, that is really giving you a nudge that maybe it's not aligned and something's up and you really need to do the kind of like the deeper subconscious work on it.
Speaker 4: And if you're not.
Speaker 1: Feeling clear and the like your goals aren't in alignment, we do that and do it for your future self, which is a seven day course only thirty minutes a day. It has helped, it's going to help you get clarity. It's going to help you actually figure out like your values and what you actually want and then create goals from there rather just like random goals.
Speaker 4: And it's also going to like get.
Speaker 1: You a place where you can achieve the things you want. So then you're are creating evidence for yourself of like, well I can achieve things. Because if you're constantly creating goals and not achieving them, you're giving yourself evidence that you can ever achieve things. So that's why it is so important to create goals that are inlignment and are like actually achieval and actually things you want so you can continue on this path of finding out you know, what your soul wants and your journey and all that sort of thing. So anything chard a dear no, okay, perfect, Guys. We hope you loved this series. If you have just clicked into this episode and you haven't listened to the previous get Ready with Me for twenty twenty four series, make sure you go back. So many gold nuggets in there. And of course, if you're wanting more clarity, do it for your future self is currently fifty percent off, so makes you check that out instant access. You can start and get clear for the year. We're all doing it together in the Rise and Conquer Facebook group, so come.
Speaker 4: And join us there too.
Speaker 1: But also, guys, I just want to say, I hope you've had the best.
Speaker 4: Twenty twenty three.
Speaker 1: I hope you know if you didn't have the best, I hope you have like learned some beautiful lessons and it has shaped you in some really beautiful ways, even though you might not be.
Speaker 4: Able to see it right now.
Speaker 1: And also, just have so much love and compassion for yourself during this time, because it's not always the happiest time. It's not always the most amazing time, but again it is what you make it. So have some time for reflection. So have some time of like what you want to leave in this year, what you want to bring into the next year, so so important. So you are living a life that does feel like it's authentically for you, that does fill up your cup, that is in alignment with what you want. It just takes a bit of time for reflection. We love you so much. We hope you have the best Christmas in New Year's I'm actually not sure when this is going out, but we hope you have a great holiday season. We hope you have a great holiday season, and we'll see you in twenty twenty four.
Speaker 2: See you in twenty twenty four.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much for listening to another episode of the Rise and Conquered podcast. If you enjoyed it and want more, come connect with us on Instagram at Rise and Conquer dot podcast and join our Facebook discussion group Arise and Conquer Podcast Community.
Speaker 2: We're an independent.
Speaker 1: Podcast and we have a small team, so we do appreciate your time and support. If you have a spare moment, a follow or subscribe on whatever platform you listen to would be so amazing, and look, if you're feeling extra kind, a review on Apple podcasts would be great.