Speaker 1: Come on, allow everyone hella, happy Monday, Happy Monday.
Speaker 2: I feel good, I feel refreshed, I feel excited for the week.
Speaker 3: Don't look so shock horror.
Speaker 4: I just want whatever you're having. I'll take some right now.
Speaker 3: Do you know what I think it is?
Speaker 2: Actually? This is day five off coffee.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm sorry, I can't join you there. This is my third one today.
Speaker 5: That's mannick.
Speaker 6: Have you noticed that BRIT's on day five have no coffee and her hair is in a high bun and she's in a linen dress like she lives in a commune.
Speaker 5: Ben said that to me, your boyfriend.
Speaker 1: My boyfriend, Ben's that to me in the phone today that he thought that you're living in a commune, or because he sees I've got the very specific she's been pupping.
Speaker 2: Sleeves on and he was like, oh baby, you look like you're going to church. And then I scanned down. There's like a cutout in the stuff making it short, and it's like, okay, so it's like church on top and hell on the bottom.
Speaker 5: Are you churning your own butter?
Speaker 3: What do you do?
Speaker 2: I just felt like wearing a dress today. What is the big deal?
Speaker 1: I know, I never went, I think something's expired out of control in your life and trying to cover it up.
Speaker 6: You're also taking She's like doing the Alicia Keys no makeup. She's got like a soft lip on, Like what happen?
Speaker 3: No, let's go with no makeup? Yeah, this is me with no makeup.
Speaker 2: No. I got really into this show on the weekend. I don't know if you guys have seen this. Everyone's been talking about it. So I finally was like, I'm going to watch it. It's on stand. It's called Three Women.
Speaker 5: Have you I've heard of it?
Speaker 4: I think I have. Is that the really sexy one?
Speaker 2: It's very sexy. It's from this This woman wrote a book he names Lisa today or she wrote a book years and years and years ago. She spent eight years traversing America to interview three different women on their sexy stories, their desires, the way they have relationships. She wrote a book about it, and then Stan have picked it up and it has gone wild.
Speaker 3: And can I just.
Speaker 2: Say it's so relatable. The three women that she picks to talk about their stories are. I feel like so many people are going to be like, oh my god, I can relate to that. In some capacity, and other people are just going to be like, yes, I get to watch some great hot, sexy moment.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 1: The funniest part of this is that I actually picked up the book a year ago and I read the first couple of chapters and then I never finished it. And I'm only just remembering now that that's what this is about.
Speaker 3: It is a real.
Speaker 4: Moment for my brain.
Speaker 5: It's understand.
Speaker 2: It's on stand now, it's been out I think for a week or two.
Speaker 1: I watched the nice finish a book.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but what does it have to do with you're not drinking coffee? Nothing? Miss, we love a hot recommendation.
Speaker 6: Here on the pick Up Good Good, Pick Brit you can stream the brand new stand exclusive series three Women are only on stand all right. The Oscars wrapped up today in Hollywood. Some nudity on stage, some big wins, some losses.
Speaker 2: Some topless men.
Speaker 3: Weren't they there were?
Speaker 4: It's all happening.
Speaker 1: I haven't.
Speaker 4: I haven't been across it. I don't know.
Speaker 3: You're missing out.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'll get you across it if you missed it, if you're just finishing work today. The Oscars are recapped here at the pick Up Next All right, it's a Monday.
Speaker 5: We do it every week to start the show. This is one of our favorite sects.
Speaker 6: Can't yeah the big topics of the weekend that we are now discussing on the air. Laura, your job to pick it up, carry on the conversation, or put it down and stop talking.
Speaker 1: I mean, is it the big topics or is it just whatever you've come across that you liked.
Speaker 5: It's my Instagram feed, which is.
Speaker 4: Just training on TikTok this week.
Speaker 6: It's of the world. Let's jump in with this, Britt. I think you'll love it being in an age gat relationship. Rupert Murdoch getting engaged for the sixth time.
Speaker 5: What go down?
Speaker 3: Have a rest to tire?
Speaker 2: To be fair, it's not age related at ninety two, get engaged. Live your best life. But maybe get engaged to somebody that's in your age bracket.
Speaker 4: Okay, well how old is she?
Speaker 5: Okay, well she's sixty seven.
Speaker 6: Her name is Elena Soakova, and yeah, he's obviously in his nineties.
Speaker 1: Rupert, it's almost seventy. I feel like that's okay, I'm picking it up. Yeah, look, let the guy live.
Speaker 3: He really came full circle.
Speaker 5: So oh jeez, it's gream.
Speaker 4: No, it's not griom, because if you're ninety two, where are you going?
Speaker 6: Like?
Speaker 5: Where?
Speaker 3: What's next? Under the ground? Is that's true?
Speaker 6: If you're on a date with a ninety two year old, do you go what's your five year plan?
Speaker 5: Or is that insensitive?
Speaker 1: You can't there's no plan and day to day it's really ages, guys.
Speaker 4: I feel I'm sorry to all the ninet two year old guys.
Speaker 2: It's not bad to say that. People die. We get to our nineties and then we done good innings.
Speaker 1: If you're a rip at Murdoch and you have all those dolls in your bank account, you doing a right I don't think.
Speaker 6: We have ninety two year old listeners in their car. The kids are in school listening to them. They're not in retirement.
Speaker 5: Highs guys, Okay, what's all right? Pick up? Put down? Harry Potter? Adults what.
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 1: I don't know what to kick up. I'm leaving it alone. But I loved okay, I love this. I saw this with what's a name?
Speaker 6: This is Marion Marglins, a comedian yeah in the UK, was being interviewed when she said this.
Speaker 7: I worry about Harry Potter fans, because they should be over that by now, you know. I mean, it was twenty five years ago, and it's for children. I think it's for children, but they get stuck in it and I do cameos and people say, oh, we're having a Harry Potter themed wedding, and I think, gosh, what's their first night of fun going to be? I can't, I can't even think about it. No, Harry Potter is wonderful. I'm very grateful to it. It's over.
Speaker 2: She was a part of the Harry Potter franchise.
Speaker 6: Yeah, she's a woman in the garden with the streaming shriekers Professor sprout.
Speaker 4: Yes, but I agree.
Speaker 1: I mean, I think it's nice for people to have hobbies and to you know, I think it's nice to get obsessed with things. But at the same time, if the people who have actually filmed it are telling you enough enough, it's time to take that.
Speaker 3: No, like Rupert Murdoch, let them live.
Speaker 4: Let the Harry Potter people.
Speaker 6: I think it's a bit much. I went to Harry Potter World and a girl was crying drinking a butter beer. I didn't grow up.
Speaker 4: What's what's the butter beer.
Speaker 5: Harry Potter, It's Harry Potter. Harry Potter, really not al right?
Speaker 6: Next, Ryan Gosling's Oscar performance currently going yral what.
Speaker 3: Pick it up?
Speaker 2: But Ryan Gosling can do no wrong.
Speaker 4: You don't know what it is.
Speaker 6: I'm just Ken from the hit film Barbie. This is what he performed on stage, and a pink for Dazzled Blazer.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I love it. Pick it up. I have no feelings. I'm impartial.
Speaker 4: I feel as struggle is what I do about crying. Though. I used to dislike him, and he's grown on me, so I'll pick that up.
Speaker 5: He's not real, Maddie j energy. He reminds me of your husband, gorgeous.
Speaker 1: Used to always play the same my beautiful masculine husband. He used to always play the same thing you used to always play. Someone's like a little bit of a tortured soul. But more recently he's been a bit funner.
Speaker 3: I like him.
Speaker 4: I'm with you and some color.
Speaker 3: He's been funner. Well, you shout out.
Speaker 6: You're a real media personality. Screw your Rupert Murdoch. Ken's fun We're broadcast.
Speaker 4: I can't people just have more fun?
Speaker 6: Well, speaking of the Oscars, Next, We're going live to the Dolbie Theater in Hollywood. Angela Bishop from Channel ten is live. She's interviewed all the stars. Is going to be giving us a rundown of exactly what we missed in all the backstage gossips.
Speaker 2: She just texted now she name dropped a few names, so she's been speaking to so we're going to get some good goss Yeah, I can't wait to speak.
Speaker 6: Yeah, she was chatting with Billie Eilish while we're in the song. So we'll get the gas next on the pickup. Today, it is the night of Nights in Hollywood's the Oscar Oscars.
Speaker 3: The Oscars, there's.
Speaker 5: More than one. Don't worry.
Speaker 6: I have just wrapped up over in Hollywood. We're going to cross there live now to the Dolby Theater. Angela Bishop, entertainment reporter from Channel ten joins us live.
Speaker 5: Now, Hello, and how is the awards.
Speaker 8: I think it was a ripper. I've got to say the I'm just ten performance from mine Gosling is going down as one of the all time great moments of the Oscars in history, particularly when he was all in pink surrounded by all the guys in blacks like gentlemen preferred blondness.
Speaker 2: What do we think ine of John Senna's nude performance. I call it a performance, but the presentation also excellence.
Speaker 8: I have subsequently checked and it is a fact that he dropped and did twenty immediately before he walked out on stage. Yeah, so all the muscles were in the right spot. Smart man that and then we got to see them were run on with that bit of fabric to wrap around him when the lights were down, so that when he came up to give the award, decency was maintained. What a moment.
Speaker 3: It was great.
Speaker 1: I mean, for what we've seen so far that's come out in the news and whatnot, I feel like it's been really a night for the men. With Ryan Gosling, he's been all over at John Center. What's been your favorite interview on the Red Carpet?
Speaker 8: Actually, we've just come from an interviewing backstage, which is my favorite bit when the winners come back and they've forgotten to thank someone on stage or they've had a moment. So Emma Stone was just with us, and so of course her dress broke open and when she went up to get her Best Actress Officer, it was all split open at the back and she blamed, I'm just keed, she said. She said, she just got too excited. So anyway, we come in and so first thing we say to her is the dress fixed? And she said if they sewed her back into it backstage straight you won the award.
Speaker 5: That was the glammor of the Oscars. And quickly give us a wrap up of the big win. So Emma el one Best Actress? Who else won?
Speaker 8: So Oppenheimer won seven awards. It won Best Film, Interesting Fun Fat, the eleventh movie about World War Two to win Best Picture at the Oscars, the eleventh.
Speaker 5: We're obsessed with her arms.
Speaker 8: Yeah, we are obsessed with the war. So it also won Best Actor for Killy and Murphy, Best Supporting Actor for rober Daddy Junior, and Best Director for Christopher Nolan. Poor Things did next best and only one for our beautiful Barbie. But it was Billie Eilish with her incredible song what was I Made For? And that's her second Oscar despite the fact she's only twenty two. So we should all ask ourselves what have we been doing with our lives?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: I asked myself that every day, an so I guess.
Speaker 6: A good one. There was a dog in the audience too. It looked like your dog, brit There was a dog that looked like the light Behave.
Speaker 2: Yeah that was Messy, the dog that was the star of Anatomy of a Fall.
Speaker 5: That seemed cute and yeah, that's right and Messi.
Speaker 8: Actually they did a cutaway of Messy clapping when Robert Downey Junior won Best Supporting Actor. I could have seen it and the doctor and I actually asked the writer who won Best Adapted Screenplay, Jewett Tree, how yeah, they wrote this amazing part for a dog before knowing that they'd find a dog that could do all those things. But Messi is the absolute start. Everyone wants a selfie with Messi. That's what everyone wants.
Speaker 4: What about the afterparties?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 1: And she where's everyone headed to? What's going to be happening now that it's all wrapped up? Right?
Speaker 8: So first stops the Governor's ball here and that's where all the people have to get their statues and graves. So all the winners definitely go there first because that's when they get their name put in the on the box.
Speaker 5: I'm at the statue, and then.
Speaker 8: They go off to the various other parties around town that the studios are holding. So you know, Warner Brothers will be having a Barbie party and all of that sort of thing. In Universal will be having an Oppenheimer party. I'm off to Elton John's AIDS Foundation Oscar after party where Elton will be performing, because that's always a great night and it's raised so far one hundred and fifty million dollars for AIDS research in its thirty two year history, so it's one I like to support.
Speaker 5: Oh, my God, and Bishop, go get to Martini, get off the air with us.
Speaker 6: My God, fun, we love you, thank you so much for joining us again and say flight home. Okay, thanks made Baba's cool.
Speaker 5: What a gig she's got.
Speaker 2: Just going back to Elton John's.
Speaker 4: Just interviewed Billie Eilish.
Speaker 5: You know she looks so hot.
Speaker 6: If you go to Angie Bishop's Instagram, she's looking smogan. She's gorgeous. If only Elton wasn't you know she could have ended up with Elton.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't think she's that's my prediction.
Speaker 5: That's my thig.
Speaker 6: I don't think she's his type. Now you're right, all right, everyone stand by back after this on the pick up. We need to discuss the story that has taken over the nation. Everyone is talking about Kate Middleton and whether or not she's with us anymore.
Speaker 5: I thought you were going.
Speaker 3: To go that's real music, not the X five.
Speaker 4: It's a real investigation.
Speaker 6: Yeah, because in my eyes, Kate's not She's not a royal. In my eye, she's a reptilian.
Speaker 3: What do you mean, Mitch.
Speaker 2: Okay, So everybody knows Kate Middleton hasn't been seen in a little while.
Speaker 3: But she's just posted a photo with her kids. Everything looks great if you're.
Speaker 6: A schmuck, that's what you think, Brett. But she has not posted a photo. Here is the context. Kate Middleton went in for a planned abdominal surgery at the start of the year. The Royals said that, they said, she's going in, this is planned, she's all good, and we thought, good on Herton, Golstons, get fixed, Kate.
Speaker 4: You're going to have a little break, have a little rest afterwards.
Speaker 6: She's the future queen. Take your time. Two months past, we had not heard from Kate Middleton.
Speaker 1: She's not been seen at any royal engagements. She's seen walking around getting papped.
Speaker 2: Nothing, She's recovering from an operation two months.
Speaker 5: Thought two months is a long time. She wasn't seen.
Speaker 6: Then her husband Williams started pulling out from royal events. There was a funeral in the family they both did not attend a little suspicious. Then the news cycle started to pick it up.
Speaker 5: Where is Kate?
Speaker 6: Where is Kate? Last week the paparazzi conveniently got a photo of her, a very blurry photo of her in the car with her mother that has come out to be proven to be photoshopped.
Speaker 5: Everyone believe you, yes it was?
Speaker 4: Or was it someone else? Just in a wig?
Speaker 6: That's theory. Her famous mole was missing on her cheek. It wasn't her.
Speaker 5: I think it was a silicon dummy. But that's just me.
Speaker 6: So does the dolphin. Well, clearly people were not impressed with this. So what they've had to do is post a photo to her actual Instagram page, and they've done that over the weekend because it's Mother's Day.
Speaker 4: I'm just pulling it up here the photo.
Speaker 1: No, when it was like Happy Mother's Day, I was like, did I miss something? Am I that out of touch with what thought's happening in the weltering country?
Speaker 6: Ye, it's a beautiful photo of Kate, the Future Queen and her three children looking gorgeous. They're all smiling, it looks nice. She's sitting down, looks like it's a little bit tired. Yeah, that's because it's completely fake. And doctor, what do you mean now? This isn't even me being a conspiracy theorist. Four of the world's biggest news photo agencies, including Getty Images, that provide images to places like us. When we want to post photos on the Internet, we buy them from Getty. They have begged media outlets not to use the first official photo because it appears that the source has manipulated the image.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm looking at it.
Speaker 3: Where's the manipulation?
Speaker 1: I okay, I already knew about this because I looked at the news. So, okay, Britt, zoom in on Charlotte's cardigan in the corner. Have a look at her hand and look at where her hand meets the cardigan.
Speaker 5: Yep, fully, doctor her hand. It's been edited in.
Speaker 3: You see a normal hand.
Speaker 5: Look at that?
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 1: So, I mean, I hope that everyone gets a chance to go and do this, because honestly, it does make your question, why are they photoshopping images of their kids.
Speaker 4: Now, I agree.
Speaker 6: Then look up to Kate's left hand, where you'd think her wedding ring would be. She's happily married. No wedding ring inside.
Speaker 1: Well, she took it off because she's been she had surgery and she's been laiter around.
Speaker 5: The house three months ago.
Speaker 4: She doesn't want to drag that big, heavy old ring around. She enjoying a time it could be at home.
Speaker 6: Yeah, kids, Okay, Britt, why don't you pan over and look at Louis's left hand.
Speaker 5: What's Louis doing with his left hand. He's crossing his fingers.
Speaker 3: That's a dumb one.
Speaker 5: Okay, what his fingers across? Because he knows that's not my mum.
Speaker 6: I'm holding Annequin and I want the world to know because I'm a smart boy.
Speaker 3: You think that's him being like blink twice.
Speaker 5: If you need help, please help me, federal agents.
Speaker 3: Oh, I just think, do you know what? I think?
Speaker 2: Maybe this is doctored and it's fake, but I think she's just more and well probably than they want to let on all that people think, which.
Speaker 4: Is like not our business.
Speaker 5: That's it.
Speaker 4: I feel sorry for them.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry that, like no matter what is happening, that they always have to be on and that they always have to have an explanation for it, and.
Speaker 3: Her past her ballstones in peace.
Speaker 1: Maybe her and really had a big old fight and she's not up for being in photos at the moment, and she's like, you know what, I need some time to cool down. She doesn't get any privacy, and so now we're unpacking all the conspiracies that maybe she's dead and she's come back as Ai.
Speaker 6: In the photo, the grass is green and the trees and flowers are blooming. It's not screen in the UK.
Speaker 3: It's cold.
Speaker 4: This is Mitch's Roman Empire, which is all right, fall false.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, no.
Speaker 1: Apparently people are saying that there's not many places where the flowers be out and bloom and that it would be green grass like that.
Speaker 4: Apparently it's be cold and that two months.
Speaker 3: There they've got grass.
Speaker 2: It rains all day crazy.
Speaker 6: I'm not sure her teeth look fake to me too, but that's just beside the point.
Speaker 1: That's just I think that's just when you've got a lot of money, that's what your teeth look like.
Speaker 6: If Kate's listening, get better soon, Well she's got kids, maybe she's on the school pick up, So if you're listening, Kate, just send us a little DM to say you.
Speaker 4: Want to know you're we're worried about you.
Speaker 5: All right, let's go, guys. We'll see tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Guys.
Speaker 2: Come bye.