Speaker 1: Celebrity news.
Speaker 2: You like that? Alright, let's check you we Crow at night for the latest celebrity news.
Speaker 3: You know, Koshi used to host Sunrise, but now doesn't he work for?
Speaker 1: What is it Compare the Meerkat? Is that who he works for? Yeah, I've here the Market.
Speaker 3: Yeah I heard he's like on the board for Compare the Market or like something like that.
Speaker 2: A lot he does the ads.
Speaker 3: Yes, so obviously he used to be the co host of Sunrise alongside Napbar, but then he was replaced with Chervo back in twenty twenty three. However, he's still come out and defended his former show Sunrise over the fact that they got no nominations in this year's Logis.
Speaker 1: So he's basically slammed the.
Speaker 3: Logis because instead they gave a bunch of nominations to the rival show on Channel nine Today Show.
Speaker 1: Which was Sarah Arbo and Karl Stefanovic. I don't enough to have they permanent replaced Karl.
Speaker 3: Yet, Na, No, they villain and they've got someone else for Sarah Arbo at the moment there, Yeah, she's just had a baby. So anyway, he took to his Instagram shared screenshots of the nominations and wrote, have the Logis become a participation award, once again ignoring the domination of Breakfast by Sunrise. He goes on to add all these stats about why Sunrise is the better morning show.
Speaker 1: They do rate a lot better, don't they wait you better?
Speaker 3: Yeah, and then finish it off by saying, now I'm out of it. I can say TV week Logi Awards twenty twenty six, honestly, w twit TF.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, does anyone care about this stuff? When you hear TV people winging that they're not nominated for awards.
Speaker 3: I mean no, but it's their whole life, it's their industry. So every auditory has their own set of awards that matter to you. So although it seems like the celebrities complaining, I mean, we used to have the radio awards which got canceled.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and we cared about those that no one else cares.
Speaker 2: Oh what did we get nominated? We do that. That is true. It's very in isn't it.
Speaker 1: But it's always political though, in this industry, in media.
Speaker 2: So Sunrise on today, if I was to watch either, and I'm doing neither because I'm sitting here, but on the weekend I'll wake up, I put on the Today Show. That's so I'm putting on I'm putting on one.
Speaker 1: What about you me, I'm putting on neither.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, because you don't watch the US, do you?
Speaker 3: My kids are probably watching something on TV Brooklyn.
Speaker 2: What are you today? Or Sunrise?
Speaker 3: I guess Sunrise, Not that I get to watch it much, but.
Speaker 1: But Sunrise feels like you are part of the family because it's always word for them.
Speaker 3: But it's always the same people, right, like Today's Show, there's always new people.
Speaker 1: You don't know who's doing what?
Speaker 2: Right? Do you care about it?
Speaker 3: The ambient noise in my house is music. I don't have the TV. I don't wake up and put the TV on. TV is like a nighttime thing for me.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I found with my girlfriend coming over more. She's a music person. So every time I go to her house, she's always gotten.
Speaker 3: I've always got music playing, even if it's low, especially when I'm cleaning, if I'm making food, always music.
Speaker 2: She'll notice every time she comes to mind, I've got the TV on it just in the background. Might just be the news channel in the background. Yeah, but I think it's bothering her that there's no music playing in my house.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we kind of music about to ask what music does she like?
Speaker 2: It's really to a pop. But the thing is, I'm surrounded by music at work, so I feel like when I'm at home, you don't want Sky News on. Yeah, it's not cold.
Speaker 1: Nerve.
Speaker 3: Hey. The cast Spider Man joined BuzzFeed for an interview yesterday and they're talking about Australian slang. So it's Tom Holland who plays Spider Man's and Day who plays m J, and then Jacob Battalon who plays Ned. So they're all sitting there and they're throwing like Australian slang words at them and they're trying to work out what it means.
Speaker 1: You know that old classic thing they do in interviews.
Speaker 3: And it was the word eshay that they threw at them, And this is them try everyone saying it's iconic because you've got Zendaya going.
Speaker 1: So have a listen to them trying to work it out.
Speaker 2: Ashes ashess.
Speaker 3: What that Baker's hooligan, browdy gang, A lot of kids.
Speaker 2: What would they be in America?
Speaker 3: Not like a red neck streak thugs?
Speaker 1: Yeah, like, yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Did you girls ever find an you know.
Speaker 3: Birbery, remember that there was so many and they always hang out at the shops in the train station, but like a no point was like, oh look at that.
Speaker 1: Over the once, what about you? What's the girls called the ladder?
Speaker 3: I said, Lass, you're naughty because I was naughty bad. My nephew came home the other day with or came over to my house with a pair of tens on and I was like, I was wearing tns and my sister in law said, it's what all the kids are wearing now, and I'm like, so, they're just like.
Speaker 1: A cool shoe. He's five.
Speaker 3: But I saw him and immediately thought, oh is he hitting up trains as well?
Speaker 1: Like that's a lad shoe?
Speaker 2: You know. My favorite is an old ladder, an old show they never moved on. Fifty five year old bloke. He's riding the bike. He's the only one that doesn't have any bike. Bum bag.
Speaker 1: Dealer Sonny.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's usually just an old meth head.
Speaker 1: Never let go of the s Era.
Speaker 2: There's one in every neighborhood.