Speaker 1: It's the pickup around Australia.
Speaker 2: Happy Tuesday afternoon with Britton, Laura and Mitch head into chemist ware house today. Great savings every day. Britt Laura still got her bandaged fingers.
Speaker 3: I think she's got me banished for a while.
Speaker 4: I'm here.
Speaker 5: I've got my pointer finger and my thumb all bandaged it up because I set myself on fire on the weekend. To everyone, So, I had a friend's wedding. It was a beautiful wedding, and I was put in charge with lighting the sparklers, which seems like an innocent enough job, but I took it really seriously and I tried to light an entire pack of sparklers at the same time, and they went up like a bomb.
Speaker 3: You ruined your friend's wedding.
Speaker 4: I almost set the place on fire.
Speaker 5: I set the wedding cake on fire, and I set myself on fire in the process.
Speaker 1: Your bandage.
Speaker 2: To tell the story, can I just say you threw the sparkle bomb at the cake.
Speaker 4: I threw it on the cake.
Speaker 5: Well, I didn't want to throw it on the bar because the bar was wooden and the whole place had a Hessian roof.
Speaker 4: Bro It's not the fact it's wooden, it's alcohol. It's also okay.
Speaker 5: The fire alarm went off right at the like the pinnacle beautiful moment when they were about to announce that they were getting married.
Speaker 4: It was a whole thing, you know, to make your so feel better.
Speaker 3: You got me thinking I ruined the wedding ones just got back the reception. We'd only just started to eat the main meals, so we're pretty early into the night. I obviously was feeling happy. God only knows why I decided to drink red wine. But I went up to her to congratulate them and hug them, tripped and my entire red wine went down her wedding dress, that's.
Speaker 4: The bride, the whole, and I down in the front of her.
Speaker 3: I started crying.
Speaker 1: I stood there and started crying.
Speaker 3: I was shaking because I was like, you can bloy shot it this day and I have just and I was beside myself, and I was like, don't make this about me, and I was like, what can I do the weight stuff. She was fine, she was like, it's fine, Oh we got the photos. And I was like, it's not fine. It's your wedding day. Anyway, we poured leters of soda water that they were getting.
Speaker 4: So I'm sure she loved dancing around in a wet dress for the rest of the night. That would better. Can you believe that?
Speaker 3: I feel like it's the ultimate thing besides setting the whole venue on fire, is putting red wine on.
Speaker 4: Some At least they didn't set the bride on fire.
Speaker 1: Grace was thirteen. What happened at the wedding? What went wrong?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 6: Okay, well this wasn't me. This is actually what my brother did at his own wedding. He got a little bit excited the night before and had a few too many drinks and he was so hungover that he actually missed the ceremony. A look he did, like, you know, we waited for a few hours and it was like, oh, you know, we're kind of all in damage. This is a few years ago now, and we're also in damage control, and you know, we got to the reception and he came to the reception, but he looked like an absolute zombie, Like his like eyes were all like blood spots and everything, and we're trying to just make it this really like chill situation to cover what was just an absolute awful.
Speaker 5: How do you even go to the reception when there hasn't actually been a wedding.
Speaker 4: They're not married, but you paid for it. He's still going to go party.
Speaker 6: You paid well, a lot of money had been spent, so you've just got to kind of roll with.
Speaker 4: What did his fiance do?
Speaker 6: Well, I don't know what happened behind closed doors.
Speaker 7: It wasn't great.
Speaker 1: Joe, Hey, how did you ruin the wedding? What happened to you?
Speaker 7: I didn't ruin a wedding, but I was a wedding planner. So this is about ten years ago, and I was given the CD from a bride who was told who I was told to put on at the start of their ceremony. So as I put the CD in, having not checked it, everyone was gasping. And when I looked up at the four big screens that was above all the wedding guests, it was actually a video of the groom that was standing there and the bridesmaids having it off together.
Speaker 5: Wait, bride gave it to you and you played it for everyone.
Speaker 7: Yeah, well, it was opposedly a montage of photos of them, you know, in their life together before getting married, and you know, beautiful images and whatnot. And that was a very standard thing. It was actually something I suggested. I said, a lot of brides do this, you know, if you were having you know, some images and popus of CD and we'll put it up to the ceremony. And I'd actually had this a CD given to me a couple of days before it and it was legitimate of their images, so I didn't think anything to check it again. And the other seating she'd given me the second time around just happened to be this video that she catches.
Speaker 4: She ruined her own wedding.
Speaker 7: Well, no, she actually had a really good time because her whole few whole family and friends were obviously mortified, got up and left, and she continued to have the reception with just her friends.
Speaker 2: Too.
Speaker 1: This is a movie.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, oh yeah. It was tricky at the time, but we got there.
Speaker 4: My mouth is on the floor.
Speaker 5: I can't I feel I'm so absolved of my mistakes. Yeah, my accidents that I did. No one invite me to your weddings. I'm a liability, all right.
Speaker 2: Next on the show, we're discussing how old is too old to have a baby. As from a man's perspective, how old is too old for a daddy to be a daddy.
Speaker 1: Big discussion, we'll have it next time. The pick up