Speaker 1: Quest. Yeah, welcome friends to the Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 2: Don't mention the war.
Speaker 3: I love the book the Dry and the movie's just no.
Speaker 4: I told a smell of learning too when I get out of the shower.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Show, Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 4: Hey, good morning, Monday morning, Christian O'Connell's show on Gold.
Speaker 5: Good Morne and Patsy Money Jack not joining us.
Speaker 4: That earthquake last night and not a wheely bin over and he's trapped under it. People are on the scene right now. But yeah, he's trapped under a wheellybin. Hopefully gonna be freed in the next half an hour once she gets those pecks and those guns move into a freehom sown on that fallen wheelibin, but he's trapped under the moment earthquake. So did you feel the earthquake? We need? My wife worked me up and it was just well, I thought it was at midnight, but I think you were just saying the news. It was about quarter two twenty to twelve. She goes, Chris, Chris, Chris, you know what sort of wakes you up like that? You'll you really are rudely awakened. It's like a quite horrible sort of feeling. You think that some of the house, what is that the house was actually shaking, and it reminded me when we were in the building where there was an earthquake. Was it last year early last year? Where there's that quake here in Melbourne. It reminded me of that again, like some big forces shaking the very foundation.
Speaker 5: So the whole house is wrapping right. And then she goes. My wife goes, you think it's possums.
Speaker 4: And I went, I won't said the swear word, but I swore and went, they must be big possums. They've got really big they must have. They've been up broken into a laboratory somewhere in wu Han over the weekend, and now they're.
Speaker 5: Coming for us. I said, this is an earthquake.
Speaker 4: And it went off for quite a few seconds, and then the dogs started barking, and then the kids are up and then this is the modern world round. Now I go, hang on, I know I'll find out. I turned my phone on and I google Melbourne earthquake, and sure enough it takes me like social media and they're saying aough three point six, three point seven whatever, it was. This is how we now find out what's going on in the world. We have to turn off phones on and google a couple of words to find out what's going to So what is the official word?
Speaker 2: Then, Pats, Yeah, so it was centered under Sunbury, about three ks under Sunbury and felt quiet.
Speaker 4: It's amazing how they have all that detail. Three what happened three k under Sunbury? Yeah, well, I guess so I'm in doing like a reno over the weekend and drill down to three k too far that you should have done. Now all of Melbourne gets shook up.
Speaker 2: We're trying to get onto the folks at Geoscience Australia. They've burnt the midnight oil the fellow.
Speaker 4: Then let them do what they need to do. The last and they want is some news reader on go go what happened speaking.
Speaker 2: Of people all through the night. And apparently they're based here in Richmond.
Speaker 4: So he's the center, isn't it? The San Andreas fault is right here? Enrichment?
Speaker 2: But it was felt wide area. Apparently people in Bendigo felt it as well.
Speaker 5: I did not feel off their faces.
Speaker 4: And then to go up and out there they will get on it on a night. They're just drunk then, and I wasn't fall out of bed. It's an earthquake. So did you feel out West?
Speaker 2: Not a thing. I was dead asleep, but that's not to say the West didn't feel it. But I did not hear a thing. Once my head hits that pillow, that's it.
Speaker 4: I tell you what my wife and I asked is about twenty minutes, half an hour, you really do feel something. I know it's not like a major earthquake. We're very, very lucky, but felt both of us felt quite you know, heart rate was up raising and stuff like your body on some level. No, something has happened that shouldn't happen anyway. I've got there some sleep aup and it's just messaged me saying, feelingless energize this morning. Your sleeping heart rate was ten percent higher than not. Yeah, I survived an earthquake.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 5: Patsy, how was your weekend?
Speaker 4: Makeeh?
Speaker 2: We get up to you can help me with this. What do you think about when you go out? We went out for lunch yesterday and the whole topic of fries. So Chris ordered those beautiful double fried chips, you know, like beer batterage shit, really crispy crispy, crunchy away.
Speaker 4: They sell them in supermarkets, don't they beer batted fries that they're never as good?
Speaker 2: Nah? Nah No. I don't know what fat they use at pubs and stuff. When they do the fan goose fat, it's beautiful anyway. So he ordered that with his meal and it came to the table, and I sort of have a theory that if someone on the table orders fries and they kind of put it in the middle of the table, then it's open season, isn't it is?
Speaker 4: But I think the person that ordered them needs to declare the chips and fries are open. I think it's actually rude and affront It's like putting your hand down someone's underpants. Basically, you're gonna wait for the invite. Don't ever put your hand down there, asked no.
Speaker 3: See.
Speaker 2: I think it's about the placement of the plate.
Speaker 4: I think it may be an extreme example, but I survived an earthquake gas Okay, I'm all shook up.
Speaker 2: I think if the plate's put in the middle of the table like a platter would be, and it's just like the three of us, I think that's open.
Speaker 4: Seasons shoestring fries. Those everyday common or garden saw fries. I agree, but these are specialized, double dipped in fat.
Speaker 5: Whatever animal fan it was, who knows poss and fat?
Speaker 4: We don't know. Then they're they're they're more expensive, so you've got to wait for the invite. Interesting, did you just put that poor in there?
Speaker 2: Of course we did, got the poor in there, but not only.
Speaker 4: Clean those hands as well?
Speaker 2: Of course naturally before I ate every day.
Speaker 4: Do you know what's still now? You know, I nowhere out of COVID and all that, but still now when you watch an older movie and someone hasn't cleaned their hands, and I'm not a clean freak, and just starts like, you know, it's been picking their nose or you know, scratch a leg and they go and put a hand in with some fries, I'm like, oh my god, this is film before COVID.
Speaker 2: I is so aware of it now.
Speaker 4: HyperWare, So what happened? Did it all kick off?
Speaker 2: It all kicked off?
Speaker 4: But so what are where we love? God say, well, he said, no.
Speaker 2: They're actually my chips.
Speaker 4: Child would say, but I've been like Chris, you turn to a manchild, mine, you don't.
Speaker 2: Touch my chips. She started it, But what really kicked it off was I had a beautiful pasta dish and that served it with a wedge of lemon pasta dish to do it linguine seafood linguine?
Speaker 4: Why not on a Sunday you're living like a queen and you know what glus of white wine? Something crisp?
Speaker 2: No, actually I had an apparol sprits.
Speaker 4: Oh, I like ap sprit Europe.
Speaker 2: But I love that pasta because it's the seafood. It speaks for the pasta. It's not all about the past it's a had a wedge of lemon on it. So I just naturally picked up the wedge of lemon and squeezed it over the bowl of chips.
Speaker 5: Well, you don't do that.
Speaker 4: It belongs on the seafood. Yes, it adds a certain nice tartness to it. But you don't know. You don't squeeze lemon on fries.
Speaker 2: Oh, yes, you do.
Speaker 4: The animal fat, kangaroo fat. I don't know what animal was fatted on it.
Speaker 2: Do you not have lemon or vinegar on your fish and chips?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Vinegar, yes, lemons. So it has a certain place. It's not you don't put it on. You don't put on hot chips.
Speaker 2: Well I did, and the Love God wasn't impressed, so he had to order another bowl.
Speaker 4: So did you then win? It's like you put your scent on those, So did you then have that one? Basically you've got all the chips, picked.
Speaker 2: Up the ball and put it on my place.
Speaker 4: Excellent. All right, Jackie boy is actually going to be on today's show. I warned on Friday, Jacks come down with this lurgie that's affected half the team and I'm sure half of Melbourne as well, this flu thing at the moment, and so it wasn't very well during Thursday's show, and so I said, look, why don't you just join us at half six on Friday? Well, guess what time he wants to join us today? Half six? What have we done?
Speaker 1: Christian Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 4: Turns out you've got strong opinions about Patsy, believing that if someone else shure dining with orders fries, those fries are also for you.
Speaker 5: Christian.
Speaker 4: I think fries are the only food that you might possibly help yourself to. But you asked first of all and say can I have some of these. You don't just lean over to start taking it. It's sound like Patsy was saying, howbody else's's food? You can help yourself to any of it. Passy Winnie clarification. You weren't meaning that, were you?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 4: Of course not.
Speaker 2: And I think the relationship is different too, like we've been married nearly twenty five years. What's his is mine? What's mine is his?
Speaker 4: Tell me one person I wouldn't dream of happening to their chips because they don't play like that.
Speaker 3: Jack posts, Good morning guys, year he.
Speaker 4: Is earthquake shook him out of it's bad and he fell onto your microphone.
Speaker 3: Jackie, did you talk about the earthquake already? That was crazy?
Speaker 4: No. No, something like an earthquake in the city would not be in Patsy's news or anything we'd address.
Speaker 3: Good boy, what do you think?
Speaker 4: We've just been playing Stay Away to Heaven twice waiting. We've been hard rocking since one am. Patsy Nighters came straight into the news truck.
Speaker 3: I was confused. At first. I thought it was a gusty wind, and then I thought it might be you know, local pranksters shaking the windows because it didn't occur to me until I wake up this morning.
Speaker 4: They've seen that's earthquake, that any any local wounds. I don't know if you've reported that in your long story career. Patsy shaking houses, how strong of the hooms out where you live now in the fifties.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they just did the windows. They didn't do the whole house. It was for us. It was the windows that rattled that work us up.
Speaker 4: So did you think, oh my god, is this now with it? Because it was going on for quite a few seconds.
Speaker 3: No, no, I thought it was. I thought it was a well directed strong wind or crancal teenagers pranksters.
Speaker 4: All right, let's get into extra time or time waste to them with this lurgie that is sweeping through everywhere at the moment. It's sick bands make a man sick. I did not know this. Australians take the most sick days per person than any other industrialized country, and in this state. It's not like you don't get a few public holidays. Had a few of those together, that's a nice three weeks at least a year in otherworld. But yeah, the average assi takes nine point seven days after every year. I get that point seven is one of those where they.
Speaker 3: Go in for a bit start calling.
Speaker 4: I'm happy to stay, but I'm worried about infecting you, guys or the clients. Nine points seven days off every year two weeks. Sales and marketing workers take them most days off than any other industry.
Speaker 3: Well, we haven't seen them since COVID.
Speaker 4: No, that's a good point. Actually, where are they? M I A and hospitality workers take the least. All right, So sick bands. Who's on stage at Sickfest? I'll tell you who a jazz legend. M that's right, puke Ellington. Guys just judged into that trombone.
Speaker 5: One thing you don't want to hear in the hospital is code blue.
Speaker 4: That's right, Code blue, Oyster cult silver panic at the doctors. Give it to me straight doc silver plus pink fluid, not pink Floyd pink fluid. This can't be good. This gonna be good.
Speaker 5: Goal.
Speaker 4: And Cliff Richards is very unwell, that's right now, he's stiff Richards, he's dead.
Speaker 3: You're better be careful jokes like that, because he would be close to knocking on the door.
Speaker 4: Whoa ja. He's friends with the bing guy upstairs. He never died out all of us.
Speaker 3: Cliff all right, sick bends.
Speaker 4: Yeah, now mark for that one. Okay, let's move on.
Speaker 3: That's a that's a silver plus.
Speaker 5: There we go, Yeah remember the former.
Speaker 4: Yeah, what have you got? Jack? Who's on stage at Sickfest?
Speaker 3: Cooties and the blowfield.
Speaker 4: That's right, good, Yes, that worst kind of sickness. It'll keep an aussy off work. Cooties slip snot sorry, slip snot? Oh, slip snot. That's good. Yeah, yeah, yeah gold John von Kovi, I was like, you forgot the auto corrected silver plus and Pandol parton that pand Partners Gold plus, Gold plus plus.
Speaker 1: Christian Connell's show podcast.
Speaker 4: Just about to mark the time waster, extra time and the time waster. We're looking for your sick bands. It can text the meno for seventy five O three one oh four three.
Speaker 5: Jack, you're ready to mark, Let's go.
Speaker 3: Christian?
Speaker 5: All right, who's on stage at sick Fest.
Speaker 4: Talking headaches, browns Amy, tough work, throw up at the disco? Silver we don Santo Brusi quatro Silver. It's Tim hurl jam herl jam gold Well what el melina ac Sneezy from Adam Gold, Craig Covid instead of Craig David, Craig Covid, all over your face, old marking, Seaford Cold Sniffle Silver, that's from Sammy Pill Collins silver plus Cindy Lepper Gold se well done for Cindy Lepper, Simon and bar Funk called Simon.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's very good. World un chunder Wamba from Dave Silver.
Speaker 4: Lincoln Shart.
Speaker 3: Gold.
Speaker 4: It feels okay, Yeah, Alba review headline, doesn't it? Lincoln Shark It was Amy's Shark. We had Friday now Lincoln Shark. Uh man flu Flu dolls the.
Speaker 3: Man flu flue doles know the Google.
Speaker 4: That's very good, Ben well done. Not tones and I Crones and I Gold. Dr Crook instead of Dr Hook Silver and Christian not the clash but the rash gold all right, brand new time wyttet A eight thirty swallow will be make a movie friendly.
Speaker 1: This is the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 4: We call this the isolated vocals. When you strip away all the instruments from a song, a song you might know very very well, and when you were takeaway all the instruments, you're left with just the power of the voice. And it should feel like you're hearing less, but you're not. You kind of you somehow hear more, you fil more. This is Dancing Queen Bye Abba. It's going to be their There are arguments, are they're gonna be this or Fernando? That was going to be their first song. They went with the slower Fernando and then hit the world with this. It's one. They're only number ones on the Billboard Hot one hundred, which is hard to believe when they're one of the most biggest and successful bands in the world. But Abra are an incredible band. Because they're so familiar, sometimes you forget just how amazing damn voices were. So this is Dancing Queen, just the vocals and then we play the song.
Speaker 7: You are the Dancing Queen, Young and Sweet only seventy Dancing Queen f the bead run the tavlery, You can dance, you can ji.
Speaker 8: The time on.
Speaker 4: Dancing in the Dancing Green, Dancing Queen Abba. Whilst most of you were sleeping, there has been an earthquake overnight. This is a very Melbourne thing. In a cool sitting like this, It's an earthquake. While I was asleep Sunday night earthquake. My wife woke me up. Chris, Chris Hell. The house was rattening. It was at the windows, the foundation. My wife goes, is it possums And I said, less there with a big swear word shoe possums. I think this is an earthquake. Aa, it's not possums. And then yeah, we turned our phones on. This is the modern world to google Melbourne earthquake return at like quarter to twelves whenever it happened. And then I said, I better go and check on the kids. And because there was half day stuff. What once it stopped? Sarah goes, no, no, to put some pants on, and oh god, yeah, they don't want You've already been starting to be awake that you don't need Dad's Geiger counter flapping around like that in the dark. It's there's too much. There's too much for a young family. Images that can never be removed or burnt out of your mind. So, Jack, did it wake you up? Yeah? I did?
Speaker 3: But what is it? What is going to wake up the kids to say there's an earthquake?
Speaker 4: Right, they're all awake, they're all scared, blessed, and I know they're sixteen eighteen. But what it reminded me is they still sometimes need the reassurance of their parents. I felt great. I think I think they're going to think I think Dad just did that on purpose to make us feel like there with And of course those pranksters that you spoke of, Jack, you know that you're wired. It was local.
Speaker 5: Pranksters Jackos doing quake pranks in Melbourne.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I was. I raised like I woke up, but not enough to wake the anchor up. And then I asked her this morning, did you feel the earthquake?
Speaker 4: And she said no, You interrupted me talking to the newsery about this for that man's paining a Patsy. Do you get clipped that for the seven o'clock news. It got it hipster's hipster eyewitness account. I'm still, I'm still, I'm going to come around shake the house in a minute, Jack Patsy. So they've worked out it was Sunbury's fault.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, three k's under the ground in Sunbury.
Speaker 4: How do they know that? Under every suburb? And then got some sort of measure encounter where they can go it's Sunbury mucking around over the weekend.
Speaker 2: You know those people at the geoscience Australia. They live for this sort of moment. I'm sure they wish every night that they had action.
Speaker 4: Like you have never mentioned those people, those folks geo sites Australia.
Speaker 2: Seismologists, that's what they are getting in Australia.
Speaker 4: We had one two years ago, another one that's just happened that everyone was asleep. We just thought it was mega bossoms or windows rappling. Some wondering what an hour a day from home.
Speaker 2: I think they do work from home actually a special and not live on the sands.
Speaker 4: How do we know it really was Sunbury or they were just on the spot Suddenly my phone rang that's never rung for two years since the last quake and Sunbury.
Speaker 2: The back phone. They've got all the gear, you know, they've got all the meters and stuff, all the technical stuff.
Speaker 5: Yeah, those earthquake.
Speaker 4: Every summer.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, you know those needles that you see on the movies.
Speaker 4: Yger count Yeah yeah, yeah. So do they know how long it went for? Because I in my mind right and obviously sometimes we're not the best sort of narrators of our own lives. I reckon it was about fifteen to twenty seconds.
Speaker 2: Yeah, right. No, they haven't seen how long, but we are.
Speaker 4: One job. Sure they got those meters, one of them. It's how long it went on for?
Speaker 2: Well, I do believe we have someone coming up in the news at seven finished.
Speaker 4: Seven hours ago.
Speaker 3: Don't hold onto it. Pat's like you've got the exclusion.
Speaker 4: Just let us know.
Speaker 5: Jack Jack Jack.
Speaker 4: When she says GEO sides Australia, we know what it all, goes to Harald's son. So you forgot you forgot your email logging. No, yeah, we will see, we will see, says Harold Sun. Say you're here.
Speaker 1: You're listening to the question you know, Carl's show podcast.
Speaker 4: So w aisk most of you were asleep. There was an earthquake three point eight I think it was last year we had the one in Melbourne. It turns out it was two years ago. We found out it last her for twenty seconds. That's according to the Financial Review. I mean everyone is gathering around while GEO whatever they called Australia I must have gone back to bed after midnight and go we picked this up in the morning when it gets mess of staff to come and and cover it. Twenty seconds is a long time for your house to be shaking like oswar Os was and rattling. But because we don't get a lucky here, we don't get a lot of earthquakes. You don't immediately in the middle of night think oh, this will be one of those earthquakes again. Now we also just found out this is the first in one hundred and twenty years to be this close to Melbourne in that it's Sunbury. The one two years ago was Mansfield. So if this carries on two years time is Flint's station. It's coming for us the quake, Jackie Warld, what have you found out about you? Everything gets ranked on this Richter scale. We've grown up with the Richter scale, don't you When you hear about an earthquake, you know it's on that Richter scale? What have you found out about it?
Speaker 3: Jae So he records the magnitude of the earthquake.
Speaker 4: Even that is a great word, isn't it. That's how footy score should be. The magnitude of the win is. Magnitude is a great word.
Speaker 3: It's officially called the Gutenberg Richter scale, named after two different signs, Steve Gunberg Steve Gutenberg, Charles Francis Richter and Beno Gutenberg, and probably in the originally Gutenberg would have been so tough that his name got first and then us. In society, we've dropped the Gudenberg and we've gone straight to Richter Scale.
Speaker 4: I'm glad you've cleared that up. Actually, Jack, I know we're worried that you were too sick to come back to the show today. But with this and that earlier one witness and report, the ACRO Award nominations are literally righting themselves right now. Just anytime you quote society, I'm looking at producers going, here's today's promo.
Speaker 5: He's dropped another society bomb.
Speaker 3: Guys, next time you hear on the news or the newspaper, the Royal Zensteiner of I have a thought for Beno Guttenberg that he's got dropped.
Speaker 4: They light a candle today, Guys, tell your kids, Jenny grand kids knocking the neighbor's door, and go, we've got it wrong all this time, correct it for seven thirteen years, Patsy ben Wir hashtag ben war All right, So in America they always name all these earthquakes, don't they, And I have like a earthquake, Ernie. Has there been an earthquake.
Speaker 3: I thought they don't they they name their hurricanes hurricanes and the quake.
Speaker 4: So we're looking for a name for the Melbourne earthquake that half of Melbourne we're asleep during it.
Speaker 5: Jack, what do you think we should call the Melbourne earthquake?
Speaker 3: I'm really happy with one and I feel like it's clever. Let's call it Ricky, like rick the shake.
Speaker 4: Let's not forget ben wo and all this. Of course you have today, today's very much ben War Day. I've got Jurassic possums after my wife thought it was possums. You do hear them, don't you? Rattling around your room? But it's a light sort of if they're not shaking and rattling windows. So Jurassic possums for me.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 4: We're asking us this morning to name the earthquake the Melbourne had overnight. Karen, and good morning. So you were awake when it all happened just before midnight?
Speaker 9: Yes, that's correct.
Speaker 4: What are you guys doing if you don't mind me asking?
Speaker 10: By the way, Oh, i'd actually gone off to bed. Have you gone out to pick up my teenager from his Maxter shift? They've gotten home. All of a sudden, the windows started shaking.
Speaker 11: I thought I was experiencing something from the Exorcist.
Speaker 10: I'd run out of the bedroom. My teenager are running out of the bathroom, saying, who's in my bedroom?
Speaker 11: Who's stomping around.
Speaker 10: In my bedroom?
Speaker 9: I've gone nobody.
Speaker 10: My husband's come in from outside, hanging and washing on.
Speaker 4: The line and going who productive is he?
Speaker 11: Ah, he's a good harby.
Speaker 6: He helps out a lot.
Speaker 10: He comes in and goes, who's moving furniture? And I'm going, no, who would be moving furniture at midnight?
Speaker 4: So he's like a vampire sort of domestic god. He comes alive overnights.
Speaker 10: Here's an accountant, so I mean.
Speaker 5: But even so, I know plenty of accounters.
Speaker 10: But I do have a name for you, Christian, for the for the earthquake.
Speaker 11: It has to be called the Bill Haley.
Speaker 4: Why the Bill Haley?
Speaker 10: Because it was a shake, It was a rattle and a role people.
Speaker 4: Yep, that's good, Jackie boy, give it a mark gold go, thank you very much.
Speaker 5: Counting, have a good day.
Speaker 4: Surely, no one, no one, no one other than Counter's husband is putting the washing out at midnight.
Speaker 3: Easily the most shocking part of that story.
Speaker 4: A magnitude bigger than the three point eight on the Richter scale. I'd be worried. Doesn't it get damp if you leave it out? You know it Sometimes you're too lazy. I do that thing where I'm late. Give it another day, nice and crispy.
Speaker 2: Way to work at three am? What it's twenty four hours in the day.
Speaker 3: Every minute care is so cruciale no, get it out? Wow yeah wow.
Speaker 5: Wow, ten yeah, I reckon ten five Jack.
Speaker 4: We don't need that. Geo science Australia all right. So we've been asking people to name the Melbourne earth quake that happened overnight.
Speaker 5: You ready to mark, Let's go now.
Speaker 4: The epicenter was summary the summery Slammer gold Bacinet because it rocks so many of us to sleep.
Speaker 3: He woke us up and didn't rock us to sleep, Bronze.
Speaker 4: Imagine if America suddenly turns on Global news in Melbourne earthquake, bassinets has reached no havoc. Michael Ili liked it though, Melbourn's quake, Sandra Bullock, while you were sleeping, Campbell, that's a deep Sandy Beek notage their Silver. Earthquakes should be called wake up, Jeff Regien John, that's very good the summary Shaker, Silver plus Kruger because it happened whilst most people were sleeping, as in Freddy.
Speaker 3: Oh yes, I was thinking, oh yes, Chad, oh yes, oh yeah, Silver.
Speaker 5: I see humor here, humours at play again, Shaky Burger.
Speaker 4: I've got no idea.
Speaker 3: Bronze.
Speaker 4: Oh god no, I've just seen the person because it so scary. It made just shake a burgret. That is disgusting. Come on, sir, let's move on. Rick has got Carton's teas. How I did it?
Speaker 5: Earthquake name Gary, Human's not at play there, It's not actually, it's not.
Speaker 4: A shaky shapeface. Let's go remember throw about to boat him a book face, Sleepy Sam.
Speaker 3: The bronze.
Speaker 5: Morpheus, the Greek god of sleep.
Speaker 3: Have to take his word for it.
Speaker 5: I had no idea.
Speaker 4: The Guten burglar Jack, they were listening.
Speaker 3: Let's not forget better Gutenberg. Now come on, bent to the Richter scale.
Speaker 5: John, well done, Wake Quake Silver plus.
Speaker 4: That's actually good. Bay City Rocker, Gold, Sunbury Swing Gold, Patsy's tummy rumbler a job just to read them out. I'm just a messenger, Shaky shapeface Silver, shake up, Jeff.
Speaker 5: Well done. The amazingly named Norm from Berrik. I love that Norm.
Speaker 4: The Sunbury bum Shaker.
Speaker 3: Silver, which is my favorite one.
Speaker 4: Gutenberg's Revenge, well known, Heathmont, very funny. Christian O'Connell show podcast, Christian. The Melbourne earthquake you should name it Jim Morrison because it was shaking all the doors gold By I'm Peter question run about quake and wake. These are very good shaking stevens Now. We're trying to move on Now. On Friday show on Nature Strip Radio, where every Friday we sell your stuff, we had a call from Gary who wants to offload Brisbane Lions jumper.
Speaker 8: I live in Melbourne, but because I loved Holden.
Speaker 10: Holden was the embalance of the.
Speaker 3: Line, and I thought line Miles Arris or the Brisbane line.
Speaker 4: It all just you know, sometimes it's hard to understand what another person's. It all just jell together. We're all different, aren't we. Gary's mine it all to quote, It all just jell together. Rest of us like, I don't see any gelling in that. But this morning we want to know. Strange reason you barrack for your footy team. Julie is a West Coast Eagles fan. She's not from there. She just felt sorry for the West Coast, thinking as a child they would have no friends. So I started supporting them. Uh, this is from Zig. I was born in Sydney, so follow the Swans. After last year's Grand Final performance, I jumped team. Drop them, just start following my girlfriend's team Collinwood, Christian. When I met my now husband, I replaced his ex wife on the membership, so I had to start liking the team as I was going to all their games. Wow. I never thought about that post divorce. What happens?
Speaker 5: Christian.
Speaker 4: Back in the day, my dad worked for cub Cartland the United Breweries somewhere followed CARTL and the VFN into the AFL. Gary was given a Melbourne jumper when he was five, randomly by a neighbor. So he's now sixty nine, so for sixty odd years he's a D's fan. Christian. I initially followed Carton because I thought Anthony Cooter Feedus was fit Couda. When he left, I jumped shipped to the D's like a desperation thing. Is it, Kirsty? Thank you very much? All right, so what is the random or strange reason you support your footy team? Give us a call.
Speaker 1: Christian no Connell's show podcast.
Speaker 4: Kiss So returning to Sydney for one final Epics show October the seventh. The tickets go on sell noon. I was trying to say, mid noon doesn't work. Pick one on the Christian, not both mid noon.
Speaker 5: You know we all know that. What's time?
Speaker 4: Mid noon?
Speaker 5: Noon? This Wednesday?
Speaker 4: A ticket toe when tickets from the good old state of the Art station website. Daytime presenters photos taken fifty years ago God one O four three Gold one oh four three. They're avatars God when they download them off the deep web God one O four three dot com dot au. The prize is they burned. Details here the details tickets to see Kiss Yeah, I figured that much.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 5: So you're in the car park.
Speaker 4: You can hear it.
Speaker 5: It's almost like you're there, but you're in the car park. Return fight.
Speaker 4: It's to Cydney for you and whoever you want to take accommodation transfers and you get five hundred dollars spending money. That is great. You don't have just thought with this earthquake overnight has anyone checked in on Betty Burgers in Southierra two years ago?
Speaker 3: Oh no, yeah, that rebuilt.
Speaker 4: That should be Melbourne's Richter scale. Everyone needs to get down and just check in on South era Betty Burgers. They've owned his, rebuilt and reopened. How do they fare in the earthquake? Is Melbourne's to scale? We need to find out are they still there? Hasn't all in collapsed under Betty Burger's in South the era? All right? So this morning want to know on nine four one four one oh four three strange reason you support your footy team and some of you have texted in Christian A bart Ford Jenong because back in the eighties, get load of this. Some players used to collect my garbage. What do I do know?
Speaker 3: Up until the nineties when it became a full time job to be a footballer, you did have to hold down another job.
Speaker 4: That's right. Because someone told me that Jordy Lewis was Do you remember that we had a called her on the show or I met someone in the pub once, So that Jordie Lewis, even when he's playing for the Hawks, even then he had a part time job. He was doing his apprenticeship as a plumber.
Speaker 3: Really yes, yeah, I guess like they're keeping a backup just in case football doesn't work out for them.
Speaker 4: Learn a trade, you know, Christian. My mum was a Collywood supporter in the seventies until her favorite teacher Brackets, who played for Collywood again they had a job, moved to Carlton. The rest is History. I wish we could do a feature once a week called the rest is History. I love when people say that it's so grandiose, and of course the rest is history, like we all know the history. Nicholas on the line, Good morning, Nichola, Good moning, Good morning Nicola. I hope you had a good weekend. So why do you follow your team?
Speaker 9: Yep?
Speaker 8: So my partner watches football, so I figured it I might enjoy it more if I had actual James of Barrett for and my dogs are called Lauten, which is a little lion dog, so naturally I thought we'd better barracks for the Brisbane line.
Speaker 5: It'll makes sense, it'll check together.
Speaker 3: There is a dog's team, you know, the Bulldogs, but skip that.
Speaker 4: You're right, Ke a great point, but they're not They're not lion dogs and they're like the old so it's Loachen, the breed.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, I thought there was the dog's name too.
Speaker 4: And a very bush and enormous German name, Lachen.
Speaker 8: They're called the Latins, but little lion dogs.
Speaker 4: Gotcha all right, Nicholas, thank you very much? How did I stay? And let's go a bit quick there? Cut them off. We spoke about this Friday, Caitlyn. When you come back to studio chat, I would fat boy slim over there with those hot fingers, Michael flat Lee's fingers.
Speaker 5: Fingers have flamed? Are they easy?
Speaker 4: When they say goodbye, it's like it's like they thanking the manager at the restaurant for anice meal, and I just go and get out, so mushing the door on them, scooching them.
Speaker 11: Brittany, No, Bridy, Oh, I can't say so, we'll get my name wrong. It's fine.
Speaker 4: I apologize. I don't be one of them, Bridy. Have I got it right, Bridy? Yes?
Speaker 11: Yes, a Bridy.
Speaker 5: Why do you support your team?
Speaker 11: Well, I'm an avid Saint supporter. I'm actually going because my partner he grew up in country New South Wales at Bilberger and he's an an RL supporter, and because I love bo fuddy and I kind of toss him to watch it. He's like, well, I'm going to pick a team, and the Tevy picks was the Giants because it was the same color as his motorbike. He doesn't even he doesn't even own the motorbike anymore. It was the color of the motorbike he once had.
Speaker 4: Not that I didn't know you. Good bye an orange motorbike.
Speaker 11: Michael Yamaha Orange.
Speaker 4: I think I've never seen a bright orange motorbike tearing around, but now we know.
Speaker 3: Bridy.
Speaker 4: Thank you very much. She called we have a good day, me too. They can buy her name. Never get that wrong again. She is.
Speaker 5: Lisa, good morning, good morning morning. Why do you bar it for your teammate.
Speaker 9: It's not me, it's actually my children. My husband told them when they're very young, at two three years old, if I didn't work for Collingwood, if I were not allowed to live in the house, if they worked for Carlson, they weren't even allowed to live in the shed.
Speaker 4: Wow we wow, you pies fantamic reputation and it's stuff like this. Wow wait, that's incredible, Lisa, Thank you very much. She called, it's got to simone. Good morning, Simone, Good morning, Good morning, Simone. Why do you bar it for your team?
Speaker 10: So my mum in the late forties early fifties was in an orphanage in South Melbourne and the kids didn't get out much. But Collingwood were the benefactors of the orphanage and used to come on weekends and take the kids out for autie.
Speaker 4: What a lovely thing to do. Yeah.
Speaker 3: What have you been with the benefactors that were so they could recruit players from the orphanage?
Speaker 4: No, no, no, no, they were Oh my god, that way to the.
Speaker 10: They gave money to the orphanage.
Speaker 4: And benefact Do you mean they were like scouting going all those that pain into footy game? Sorry I thought Eddie maguire with me your dad Now, sorry, that makes more sense, It makes the only sense one would say. Actually, yeah, that's incredible, Simone. I didn't know that and one of great thing for the club to do.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 10: So my mom didn't actually ever like football, but she was true to Colin Wood till the day she passed away because they looked after the kids when basically no one else would.
Speaker 4: What a lovely story. That's such a nice story. Thank you for sharing that. What was your mum's name as well. I'll be okay, thank you very much for calling in. Have a good week.
Speaker 6: Thank you.
Speaker 4: You're going to have some lemesit my plan thembsip cal brighter.
Speaker 1: You're listening to the Christian O Carl Show podcast.
Speaker 4: We all know there's that phrase, worst thing you can label somebody that's an Australian. We need to start a new phrase. The other side of that is, that's so Australian. Patsy's News just now had this fellow talking about this, this earthquake, and you know, every half an hour the news gets more bombastic. Don't think it doesn't sound big enough. Yeah, half an hour ago and Patsy goes, biggest one in one hundred years. Half an hour later at eighteen it's biggeran one hundred and twenty years. By midday, biggest in a billion years. This is what killed the dinosaurs. We had it bigger. We're lucky to be alive. We're survivors. This guy here, listen to how he ends this. It's so Australium.
Speaker 12: The last earthquake above bang Jukee four in the Metro area was nineteen oh two, so this is largest earthquake in the Melbourne metropolitan area in over one hundred years.
Speaker 3: So how about that?
Speaker 4: Yeah, how about that?
Speaker 3: Like that Sydney.
Speaker 4: Yeah, per you can have cold blait and bite my backside.
Speaker 3: Ah how about that?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Well impressed, Go home, everybody, go home, press problems over.
Speaker 5: This is my hero.
Speaker 12: The last earthquake above Magnitute four in the metro area was nineteen oh two, so this is largest earthquake in the Melbourne metropolitan area in over one hundred years.
Speaker 3: So how about that?
Speaker 4: You know? Write that fine? Now that guy, this is this is Christmas Day. He's fater on the desk, he's reading around friends. Yeah, can't believe.
Speaker 3: How about that to all the kids who bully me in high school? Look at me?
Speaker 4: Now? How about that?
Speaker 5: That's what we should put on our you show mugs.
Speaker 4: How about that? This is it?
Speaker 12: How about that?
Speaker 5: Yeah, we're impressed.
Speaker 13: It's just another miss Hermanday Christian O'Connell's miss Her Lyrics.
Speaker 4: Monday on the Show means it's time for the home of all all your great misheard lyrics and also great miss hurd lyrics. Les find out what you've got. As always, when we pay back your miss Hurd lyrics, every Monday, and we agree with your miss here. You'll hear this if we don't hear it. And for the great ones, straight into Hall of Fame. Last week Call of Fame before Georgia Cooper, Rhiannon Fleewood Mac the classic teenage Yeah Neville had Memento Mori. We all love this song, Lamb of God. Simply he hears this and this big old heavy metal song Simon cow as he takes his last breath. This is what Simon's gonna hear. Shark the Gem takes it alright, So brand new miss hurd lyrics, Let's go to America. One of our American listeners to the podcast, William Jealous and great not Jefferson Jelason from Portland, US, A closer from Neo original line. And I just can't pull myself away, or is it? And I just can't pull my soup away. I'm hearing soup there, Yes, William over in American Portland, it's Kate Delaney is a true tame in parlor. That's a promise I can't make and I won't validate. Very different hearing going on from Kate to Laimy. It's gonna suck an egg and I won't validate. He's going to suck an egg. Claude Bernardo great names this week. By the way, Claude Bernardo's got dismiss her from Cindy law Bride drove all night. I had to escape the city. It was sticky and.
Speaker 1: Cruel, skippy the civil who was sticky?
Speaker 4: Or is it I had to escape the city was stinky and.
Speaker 1: Cruel skiggy the civil who was sty.
Speaker 5: Stinky in the skiggy?
Speaker 4: The civil who was sky c stinky? Liam call on me, cool on me? Or is it the beloved dental hygiene brand or all b Oral b It's a hundred percent there, two of them, all of favor leam well done. Danielle has got this from a kiss. Let's put the X in the sex Subtler's ever You're begging for an iph but you only get a peek? Was he written at a different time.
Speaker 5: Or is it according to.
Speaker 4: Daniella You're begging for an apple but you only get a pee? Brilliant, That is an outstanding one. You're begging for an apple but you only get a pee? Yepis you know sometimes when you used to edit movies a TV and it'd be stuff like you muddy Funster.
Speaker 5: That's what it is there, Apple and Pee.
Speaker 4: Monty, who's eleven? Who listens on the school run to this? Good morning Monty, it's got this from Lincoln Park. I had to fall to lose it all from In the end, Monty's got a lot going on. If you're eleven and you're cranking out the old Lincoln Park, there's not going or if dad's subjecting you to that, he's got a lot going on. But Monty is mishearing. I had to fart to lose it all. He's eleven, Monty, Monty, Monty, that's a great one. This Hall of Favor, Monty Weld done lincol Bark. Hat's a fart to lose it all. What a Monty. Thank you very much. As always you email me you miss her lyrics. Christian at Christian O'Connell dot com dot au. Thank you.
Speaker 1: This is the Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 4: Koshi's just announced he's leaving Sunrise. He is like an unofficial member of the show every morning Jack and I have in this studio. I'm not entirely sure why this started, but it's always has to be. We watched Koshi.
Speaker 3: It feels odd anytime. We don't have Sun in the corner of the studio, and I don't know why that is, but he is an unofficial mascot of the show.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and what I love to see is at five to nine they do some god awful time waster of a cooking segment where it literally is pat light. Well, this is how to make peanut butter on toast and got now, so what you do is your this is your common toaster available at most Outlai and his eyes. He's got like one eye on. Whoever's like born him one eye on. The producer goes to taxi. Here, get my taxi.
Speaker 3: Moving forward, he actually stands to the most one.
Speaker 4: Ft the studio floor for out in his dressing room.
Speaker 3: He's so begrudgingly part of that segment.
Speaker 4: But it's been there over twenty years. Right, that's a it's a big thing. How can you replay someone like that? I want to put forward a name of all names, Betrina Jones. She but Patsy. It has been lovely having on a show Patsy's last show, Goss. She out Patsy.
Speaker 2: As much as I'd like to see too.
Speaker 4: No no, no time for the sisters much son, sister, rise up. I work on that for your CV in a resume. But it's something like that, all.
Speaker 5: Right, Jackie boy. So I know of the weekend you've Jack's not been very well.
Speaker 4: There's this horrible some kind of virus going around the team and all of Melbourne. My daughters have been really ill with it. You've not, You've only moved from your bed all weekend.
Speaker 3: But we've still had time to plot for the future. We're thinking of getting myself.
Speaker 4: It's the best way to involve you on that if you, if you won, could say it's right, Jack, you'd do it from bed like a mad king dictator.
Speaker 3: We want to get him, Gord. He's just gone fourteen months and we want to get him a trampoline in the next few months.
Speaker 4: Kids love trampolines and you love going on there with them. It's like those are the glory is actually with the trampoline years when you have kids.
Speaker 3: I was saying to be ay, though, I would rather have the ones that we have when we were kids that didn't have the three sixty degree netting around the Sure.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it always gave us the edge that we might get a major brain trauma.
Speaker 3: But you can't really from what I can tell, you can't really get them without the protective shield around them anymore. How's this we used to when we were kids, We used to have alternative uses for our trampoline, So not only did we not have the net around the side, we made it more dangerous in several ways. The least dangerous was putting it up against the fence so it was on an angle, and the idea was you charge into it, run full pelt, bounce off it, and then my brother would kick the footy or I'd kick the footy to him, and you're meant to take a mark midair before landing back on the grass.
Speaker 4: I'm hoping that you know the teams still useless as a regular Monday practice.
Speaker 3: The second one was to drag it to the edge of the house so that we could jump off.
Speaker 4: The roof onto the trampoline, some sort of like road running Acme cartoons.
Speaker 3: And then the most dangerous used for the trampoline we had was we had an old skateboard deck that didn't have wheels on it anymore. We taped a pair of shoes to it. Gaffer taped a pair of shoes to it so that you could put your feet in the shoes and then you were strapped in like a snowboard, and so you could bounce and do snowboarding tricks on the trampoline.
Speaker 4: My face problem is the height of invention. You were early elon Musk.
Speaker 3: The only problem is as soon as you felt yourself veering away from the center of the trampoline, you couldn't There wasn't much control control.
Speaker 4: Red Bull should sponsor this event and bring it back. Jack.
Speaker 3: So I was saying to the team, and you guys didn't believe me, But I said, if we open the phones and ask people for alternative uses of a trampoline, I bet we'd get a very response from the listener.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, let's open the eyes. I'll tell you what that very response will be. Only you, Jack. I can't see anyone else, anyone else, three just myself.
Speaker 3: I had three different examples. You're telling me that people didn't use their trampolines in different ways?
Speaker 4: All right, there's one, two, three, four, fourteen members in front of me right now, raise your hand. If you had an alternative use for a trampoline, Patsy, Hm, what did the do? Not?
Speaker 3: Really?
Speaker 2: We used to just wed it with the hoes and skiddle on it. But that's hardly did all all.
Speaker 14: Of you, wrapped in cotton wool, wake up, strapper, skateboard to your feet, live the life you're born to live.
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 4: Did you use your trampoline for any of the means the three that Jack posted, or one other way? Whatever you where you used it other than what it was meant for. Bouncing on to quote Jack, we're looking for a varied response.
Speaker 1: You're listening to the Christian o'Kyle show podcast.
Speaker 5: Our Hero of the day.
Speaker 4: There's this guy. There was an earthquake overnight three point eight. This guy here of the day pops up on the news.
Speaker 5: How about that?
Speaker 12: The last earthquake above mag Jube four in the metro area was nineteen oh two. So this is largest earthquake in the Melbourne metropolitan area in over one hundred years. So how about that?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 5: Doctor Science? Christian Mike, my son kick too goals in his under eight game this weekend?
Speaker 4: How about that? You're all right? So Jack just told us how when he was a kid is trampoline they had not one, not two, three different uses for it. And I said, Jack, I'm not sure that anybody else would have an alternative use for trampoline other than trampolining on it.
Speaker 5: However, I'm wrong.
Speaker 4: There are so many people calling right now. Tim used to use the trampoline on its side as a cricket wicket keeper, so if the keeper didn't catch the board it which just bounced back at somebody. Christin, my friend and I made a trampoline skateboard home video. We used to call it dirty tramps. We used to have our tramp under the basketball ring for Michael Jordan's style dunk competitions. Mark Webber, that is a great idea, Christen. The same sport that Jack played on his trampoline, my brother's play. But they would attach the water skiing rope to a tree or the roof, take the fence off a weightboard, and hey, presto, tramp boarding was born. Easy.
Speaker 5: Great, let's stay some calls here.
Speaker 4: Tory, good morning, Okay, Tory, good morning.
Speaker 6: Good morning.
Speaker 4: How are you very good?
Speaker 5: And what did you use your trampoline for?
Speaker 4: Tory?
Speaker 6: So we had the original, no cases or nets around the side.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the rusty old death trap, the o G Yeah, definitely, we've had some the brain shaker.
Speaker 6: But we found one in hard rubbish as well, and my little brother and I dragged it to the front yard and we would have one bouncing on one trampoline and the other one on the other, and then one would jump double bounce the other one and we would try and land on the roof.
Speaker 3: That is incredible, blend of the roof, that is wow.
Speaker 5: We a different time.
Speaker 4: You guys were shocked.
Speaker 3: When I told you that I was going from roof to trampoline, going trampoline to roof.
Speaker 4: The reverse the reverse double pike, that is, leaping out of the swimming pool onto the diving board. Tory. Those must have been just like the golden days of childhood, right.
Speaker 6: Oh, that were great. Look one time though, I did land not on the roof and not on the trampoline, but instead where we kept the bins, So you know, three brosers. But good times.
Speaker 4: That is how we learned though. That's how.
Speaker 3: You knew.
Speaker 4: There was no safety in it. There was literally no safety in it. You had to learn some skills otherwise that brain was getting smashed around. Tory. Thank you very much you called me. I have a good day.
Speaker 8: Thanks you too, Mark.
Speaker 4: We We're good. Mark.
Speaker 5: So like Jack post, what are you alternative use for your trampoline.
Speaker 8: Look, we used to.
Speaker 15: We got a pogo stick one year and so like Jack, we decided to strap on our shoot to the bottom of that because we were worried we go through it. So we starved off bouncing onto the trampline. But what ended up happening is we would bounce on the trampline with the post stick and try and get up into the trees and hang out at the branches of the tree before so you'd actually hang on to the pogo stick and then drop and fall down and try and bounce on the pogo stick. And there was many times that pogo stick went in places.
Speaker 3: That yeah, I bet pogo stick on the ground was already near impossible.
Speaker 4: To basically a cheap way to give a man of sex to me, but at a way too young age.
Speaker 15: Well, we had many users for the tramplate. It was the dessert spoon in the backyard.
Speaker 4: I think, oh, what a great phrase, the dessert spoon of the backyard. That is like Shakespeare. I love that much.
Speaker 5: That is that is what it was.
Speaker 4: You're right, the trampling golden.
Speaker 5: Days of childhood.
Speaker 4: Thank you very much.
Speaker 5: You cool Mark all right, keep this coming.
Speaker 4: Alternative uses for your trampline, Jack, You were right, They do use some for alternative means.
Speaker 1: Look, Chris, you know Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 4: Christian just hearing you talk about trampolinees the dessert spoon of the backyard. My boy used to love jumping off the roof and then onto the trampoline. Tania hasn't a SENTI the email. She's attached to video of her son doing it expertly judged, very soft drop onto the trampoline. No way is he going to go over the top. It's got the nets. Makes you think we should start a new thing listener home videos. Honestly, you must have more of these strange videos. We have so many videos now on our phone and stuff. But Tania, thank you very much for your email. Time now for today's time waste. Oh my god, I forgot to tell you this, right spokes a friend of mine yesterday Thursday night. He went to the sp Did any of us know Russell Crowe? You know he's on talk moment his band Russell Crowe played the sp right and said he was happened to be having a drink. Yeah, mashed the blacker ticket, thought, oh, this is a bit a bit Otossey said, no, whate a lie. One of the best live music shows he's ever seen. Crowman, Crowman has an amazing voice. Get out of the wait, Jackman, the crow is in town. Yeah, apparently it was incredible, like really really good songs were good?
Speaker 3: Is it thirty odd foot of brunt? Is that the mayor?
Speaker 4: And I'm not sure if it's Stauber always remorphed into something else.
Speaker 5: Although it was just a band playing and the parent charisma of Russell Crowe.
Speaker 4: You just invite himself to join the band, steps up to the mic, yeah, said, No.
Speaker 5: One's saying a thing. Gladiat us here.
Speaker 4: All right, I'm the Time Waster today for the best in show where you get from your text the double Pass to go to Red Hot Summer Tour, Jimmy Marnes, living Enbirds to Tokyo loads more, Morningum Racecourse January thirteen, twenty twenty four. Tickets are on sound now, ticketmaster dot com. You can win a pair with us on the Time Waster Today. Today is National Best Friend Day. Guys, why don't we just go around the team. Let's name our best friend for me, Jamie King, Jack, who's your bestie.
Speaker 3: Christian and pats you guys are my best friends? Really?
Speaker 5: Come on?
Speaker 4: There are radio friends and then they're the real thing.
Speaker 3: It's controversy, too controversial for me to choose a best friend because my.
Speaker 4: Jesus Christ and the disciples. It's too controversial, outrage.
Speaker 3: My school friends are all on equal footing. I could never pick one up on the other.
Speaker 4: But between you and I, you do have a favorite, don't you. You just can't say. I get it.
Speaker 5: You do have a favorite, though I can't.
Speaker 3: I can't say.
Speaker 5: If you could only save one, you're saving one, aren't you?
Speaker 4: You know that person is in your mind? Patsy, who is it for you?
Speaker 2: I do agree with Jerry?
Speaker 4: Is it carry bigmore?
Speaker 3: Harold?
Speaker 2: Belinda Baddie? Both of them are kindred spirits.
Speaker 5: Oh that's lovely all right?
Speaker 4: On today National Best Friend Day, a research group at Kansas State University is found that every friendship group has five types of people. Okay, the nucleus central figure who brought the group together. The organizer always teachs initiative in organizing events that ain't me. The X factor, the personality who lifts the group's energy and drags them into adventures the parent, the responsible one often always in a relationship and looks after the others. The scab whoised to be the scab. The scab doesn't inviine any logistical helpen is often late and forgetful, Like.
Speaker 3: My friendship group is 'm the organizer and there's ten scabs.
Speaker 4: Oh just now, you couldn't pick between two of your beloved friends. Yeah, now he's calling them scabs. He can't pick. He's the scabbiest. All right. So we're looking for your friendly movies. Make a movie friendlier Tyler Durdan and fight Club. That's not a friendly movie. Kite Club.
Speaker 3: Fly, okay, very very good.
Speaker 4: Janiel day lewis not friendly and there will be blood.
Speaker 3: Oh no, but there will be bubble Silver's generous.
Speaker 4: Liam Neeson that is not you get on the wrong side of him. He is far farm friendly. I will find you and I will hurt you. What about not intaken but in given? And give you a gift? And oh yeah, green smile the green mile. Ain't you everyone on death row? All right, Jackie boy, make a movie friendly, Beauty and the Bestie. Oh, that's very good. That feels like a follow up to The farmer wants a Wife, Beauty and the best E coming soon to nine gold plus.
Speaker 3: Remember the film The Royal Ten and Balms great movie. No, they're now they're great friends, They're the loyal ten and bombs are so gold, very good, fifty first Mates, a Functionary Bronze and the great gas Baggy because you gas bag with your friends or those scabs.
Speaker 4: Sous.
Speaker 1: Christian Connell's show podcast.
Speaker 4: We're up against a bit, We're we're running a bit late. However, we have to come back to this tomorrow. Hugy Jack's doing a show from home. The moment, it's not very well and so Jack Huggy just popped in the studio like you know what he does. This is all warm us up. Basically, it's like a pacemaker for the last twenty minutes, it's like a radio fluffer.
Speaker 5: Anyway, he came here, goes.
Speaker 4: I used to do. You know, we'd like to drop a big thing sometimes like it's no biggie, but it's big. This is what they're do it. Yeah, it's to do a radio show a Russell Crowe.
Speaker 5: Anyway, how's your weekend? Where God had to gone? That is what he went. Anyway, how's the weekend to the show? And we have to come back to this.
Speaker 4: Mom. He did a radio show, The Frank infer To Radio Hour.
Speaker 3: Wait so no he had Russell Crown as a guest. No radio show with him, Honey and the crowd. Yeah, no, that's the right it actually, because that's it.
Speaker 4: He's he would have cleared, you would have thrown shade, probably mentored Russell Klier actually if you think about it.
Speaker 5: But yeah, we have to come back to who knew?
Speaker 4: Tell you what? Guys?
Speaker 3: How about that?
Speaker 4: Yeah? All right? Friendly movies, friendier movies, best in Show, Jackie Boy, Red Hot Summer Tour, Double Bass.
Speaker 5: Yep, I get no confidence on that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm ready. I wish I had Russell Crowe has off sided. You could sing the songs I we need to play any Krah was gonna pay go your own way?
Speaker 5: Can you sing it?
Speaker 3: I'll be happy to sing side.
Speaker 4: You might be happy. But that The Hunt for the Friend. In October, Silver Edward Cuddley hands Mick well Done, Daydream on Elm Street, Silver Kill Bell with Kindness, Silver Pa, that's on, bo, don't throw Mama from the train, Come on, guys, the Bronze so Jeff Weekend at Besties Gold Jam g Gold, Oh Stewart, that is very good. We're asking to make a movie friendly and Jimmy g is very good, not shallow. How it's marshmallow. How the gold Brian mc williams. That's very good. The Great for Light, so much gratitude.
Speaker 3: That's gold as well.
Speaker 13: Edward Holding Hands, twelve Happy Men Silver, eight Smile Silver, The Hills have Lovely blue Eyes Gold.
Speaker 5: Phil, that's very good.
Speaker 4: Befriend it like Beckham gold and the Sorry Adam that was Romancing the Stone Silver, Help Mama from the Train Silver plus no Halloween Halloween Hellollo doesn't Indie band wing Do you remember those Halloween ground hug day Gold that's from Mud Greg. Nice mare on Elm Streets like a nice dream, a nice mare. I love that, Chris, I said, you give a new word phrasing it best. The side story set of West Side.
Speaker 13: Story Yeah Silver, Yeah, top fun instead of top gun silver.
Speaker 5: All right, who is off to red Hot Summer Tour.
Speaker 4: Let's give it to Jamaic g. Stuart Stewart deserved win of that. All right, we are back tomorrow. I think we're up to about ten or eleven alternative uses for trampolines. All right, and there are low more calls still coming in antext and emails. Let's see if we can bless you return to this.
Speaker 5: Thank you for leaning away from the try to get away from the mic.
Speaker 4: Don't worry that cheap o thing they've given you. You can't damage it with snot it might make it. We get it. Alternative uses for trampolines tomorrow. Can we get up to one hundred and one? We're up to about eleven. I think at the moment we are back tomorrow morning. We'll see tomorrow. Thanks for listening.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Show Podcast