Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 2: We are in sync. But we have a huge tennis pod for everybody you know.
Speaker 1: But there huge tennis pud yeah huge.
Speaker 2: All the two fifty events that are happening are around the world leading up to the DC five hundred, which is going on right now. We'll get into all that. But how are you, Lizzie.
Speaker 1: Who I'm great sounding, not sick.
Speaker 2: You sound incrementally better every week.
Speaker 1: Thank you for the last three weeks.
Speaker 2: But it was a pretty low bar because you sounded like dog shit for a while. So incrementally from dog shit as you're up to like horseshit.
Speaker 1: Right, Okay, okay, I looked in with adopted tomorrow.
Speaker 2: No, you are sounding better, and we should announce at the top of the show that you will be leaving us. I know, I'm so sad an extended peereriod of time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm going to Edinburgh, London and Edinburgh. If there's any fans over there, come and say hello. That would be a small miracle.
Speaker 2: They should fly, even if they're in Europe in general.
Speaker 1: In Europe arash come to the Edinburgh Forest, do it and say hello to me. That'll be fun. Yes, So I'm going to Edinburgh, fri Indridges all of August. I'm away for six weeks.
Speaker 2: How big is the room that you're performing on.
Speaker 1: I've got sixty people, so.
Speaker 2: Arash bring fifty nine friends to Edinburgh.
Speaker 1: I will need them. I will need them.
Speaker 2: Now. You'll crush it over there and we're going to miss you. Our fill in hosts, Sam Totton will be back for the six weeks you will be gone, and uh, you know he pales in comparison.
Speaker 1: But yeah, we'll do like him but not too much.
Speaker 2: But not love him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no'll support him, be nice to it.
Speaker 2: I met a pod fan in the wild.
Speaker 1: Sorry, what, Yeah, where were you?
Speaker 2: I was buying furniture for my new apartment and they said, are you Mike gold See And I thought, I don't know. They made have seen a stand up show or something, And I said, I listened to the tennis pod. There's somebod who works at the store. Oh, And I was like, oh, can I get a discount on this tall boy that I'm buying? And they said absolutely not. But this was the craziest thing anyone's ever said to me. They go, so you're a comedian. I go, yeah, I'm a comedian, and they go, is Jerry Seinfeld nice in.
Speaker 3: Person, like you and Jerry are best. But I wish yeah, I mean you visit New York.
Speaker 1: He lives in New York.
Speaker 2: I know, I didn't know what to say. I was just like, I mean, I've heard he's okay, he's an older gentleman, maybe a little prickly.
Speaker 1: But that's almost as crazy as when the girl after my show said, do you still keep in touch with Merrett Sap?
Speaker 2: I mean again, you wish?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean yeah, wow, that'd be crazy.
Speaker 2: Oh the swagger on Marat. We'd love to get him.
Speaker 1: Back in Yeah, he'll be back next year.
Speaker 2: Hopefully if he's still coaching Rube lev and you know, wants his little Australian holiday and uh another well tennis kind of news. I watched The Dink. Oh you watched it.
Speaker 1: I haven't watched it, but I want to watch it because well, it's pick a ball, it's tennis. It's Aaron Chen.
Speaker 2: Aaron Chen good buddies in it. Yeah. Yeah, and he's great, he's very funny. But you know who steals the movie, especially well in every scene he's in, Andy Roddick. Yeah he rules. Yeah, my name is Dusty Boyd.
Speaker 1: But most people on planet Earth know me as big. You're not a winner. Guy that almost beat and.
Speaker 2: I'm ready play now if you want. He's so funny.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's a funny guy.
Speaker 2: He looks like Stiffler and he's got the Stiffler the energy.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, okay, yeah, just cameo though, but he's like hamming up his I'd say.
Speaker 2: Slightly bigger than a cameo because he comes back in into the final climactic scene. So yeah, but he's fantastic in it. The tennis, you know, when I watch these movies, like I'll watch Challengers, and I hated the tennis in It's and Daya's grip, What the hell is going on there? And then the tennis in it is like whatever Jake Joe Hansen Johnson whatever his name is, the name guy, but they got two junior boys to like be young Rodick and young Jake Johnson character and they are absolute weapons, like juniors just ripping the ball. So from a tennis perspective, great, but just watch it for Andy Roddick.
Speaker 1: Okay, watch it. Do you have to go to the theato.
Speaker 2: You have to have an Apple subscription.
Speaker 1: I think I have one of them. Yeah, who knows. Yeah, I lose track of what I've got.
Speaker 2: Take my password.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, that's friendship.
Speaker 2: Well actually level level. You'll still stay logged in and so yeah, I will stay studio flat in Edinburgh.
Speaker 1: I'll be giving out the log into.
Speaker 3: A Yeah.
Speaker 2: And then I had one lead up question where were you at two pm yesterday when the Australian alarm alert?
Speaker 1: Okay, this was I was napping. Oh, I was napping and actually needed to get up, and then I got this jack jack.
Speaker 2: So it was like a national wake up alarm for you. My little est our producer again this week is Fridge. Yeah, we have the fridge back looking cool? Is a que company?
Speaker 1: We need like a can chunk?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Where were you? Fridge? Did a catcher off guard?
Speaker 1: I really did? Yeah, yeah, I forgot about it. Yeah where were you?
Speaker 2: I was playing tennis and it was advantageous for me because it went off when the other guy was serving.
Speaker 1: Did you tie that? You?
Speaker 2: Like totally? But it was amazing. The other dude was serving and then he double faults after it happened, because like thirty phones went off and then he doubled and I was like yes, But then I lost the match anyways, but also when it like people for anyone who doesn't know is outside the country. The Australian government had everyone's phones go off at two pm at the same time as a trial alarm system.
Speaker 1: It was like on the back of I think it was the fires right that they thought we need like a nationwide alarm just so.
Speaker 2: You if you don't see the giant fire that's ripping through your town, you phone will make a noise to warn you. But it also activated the microchip that was implanted by the COVID vaccine. And now I will vote for Albanesi for life. And that was conspiracy corner. I believe Errol's back next week and Lizzie will be gone. It's a revolving door here at Pod Labor. But he's up drinking cocktails and what's it called Cape something Port something, Palm Coke. He's having the time of his life in Palm.
Speaker 1: Coke quite a long time. This is a long holiday.
Speaker 2: And I didn't really he's with the in laws on this trip.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah, so interesting.
Speaker 2: Sounds awesome, buddy is He's just having cocktails by the beach a good time.
Speaker 1: We're freezing hoping he gets taken by a crocodile.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're like, don't swim because of the jellyfish, and he's just running in. He's sent through an island themed song for us to do. Take it away, Lizzy.
Speaker 1: Of the Madison Keys.
Speaker 2: There's a place called them Boco.
Speaker 1: Since your pass and then will tee your foe.
Speaker 2: Oh I wanna take.
Speaker 1: You's not gonna come. I'm pretty modo.
Speaker 2: Not borrowsgo baby, why don't we go?
Speaker 1: That's where we wanna goco.
Speaker 2: My kuolalynska. Oh, I want to glimpse.
Speaker 1: I like it.
Speaker 2: It was very good, especially we didn't practice that at all.
Speaker 1: We did. We're gonna miss this synergy.
Speaker 2: I know what's Ton's gonna bring. He's gonna just bring weird vibes and yeah, awkward chats, but we love him.
Speaker 1: Stuff.
Speaker 3: No way.
Speaker 2: As you'll be gone until mid September.
Speaker 1: Oh, we're going to do our picks.
Speaker 2: Well, you're missing the next slam.
Speaker 1: I know I'll be watching it in Edinburgh. That's probably a good time for me to watch it there. Yeah, be able to watch it during the day. True the dream why wow?
Speaker 2: Good stuff. So the US opened. The draw is a month away, so before you leave US. I wanted your hearts and minds picks. Okay for the US Open, Men's and women's.
Speaker 1: Okay, women's Hot Cocoa or o Socca.
Speaker 2: Okay, I like that Coco has won it before, Soccer's won it before.
Speaker 1: Yeah, soccer feel I feel like she's getting better and better and.
Speaker 2: Better, going deeper and every slam.
Speaker 1: I like that and US two true.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's gonna make I can't wait to see what kind of fashion statement she show.
Speaker 1: Well, like no limits right, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: I can't believe I care about fashion.
Speaker 1: You do after the last episode year old fashion?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Uh and mind says Rebakna.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, she won the Aussie. She's great on a hard court, huge serve. That's not a bad shout at all. Her form is up and down. But I mean maybe that's surface related.
Speaker 1: Yeah maybe, yeah, but I like that. That's good. And in the men's and in the men's well, I mean, Alcoraz will be back technically, but I don't think he's gonna be fit.
Speaker 2: Who knows. Apparently he's playing Cincinnati, but yeah, I mean he's still wearing a wrist brays.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's still doing little exercises.
Speaker 2: Scary Uh, Algaz is the defending champion, so all those points to defend. But that final was him in Center last year and in terms of their matchups, not the epic everyone wanted it to be, but Algres still came out on top. But I think the wrist is going to be a tsue.
Speaker 1: Uh, mind says Sinna's vera final hot. You know who I'd really love to see go learn a t in. I'd love to see him like reach final stages.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, I mean I think he's been in the second week of a couple slams, and I think he plays better on hardcore and that would be awesome. Michael Chang is still coaching at Yeah, and just.
Speaker 1: In the US and the US home not hometown but home Hero.
Speaker 2: Yeah, nomination, Home Nation. All Right, I love that women's heart. Pagola, she's in tennis terms, maybe at the latter end of her career. Yeah, She's lost to sable Anka in the finals of the US a couple of years ago, and I just think.
Speaker 1: She is a due story.
Speaker 2: Mine Sabolenca. Mine's boring, but yeah, yeah, I mean mine is just Sablenca center every Slam this.
Speaker 1: Year basically, Mind is stats.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but like a Sablenca Rebecca, the final could be awesome. Yeah, I mean we got that at the ausse this year. Uh Men's Heart Shelton, Yes, beautiful. Uh and yeah mind Center, Yeah yeah. Currently the DC Open is on right now. I was watching before leaving to record today. Kate and Cory is back. Oh yeah. I thought he was just quietly retired. Okay, yeah, because he had so many injuries, multiple injuries, and he was just kind of like I was like, oh, yeah, that's him done. I hadn't seen him in a year, I think since the last US Swing, and uh yeah, he was about to win a match. We'll just check in DC Open scores real quick. The match has now finished. Nisha Corey took it out in three against Shang. Other news just for the DC Open as it is happening right now. Vukic Australian one against Schweida pretty easily. This would have been a great match. Fritz over Bergs and two. What's in a great match in the end, but on paper and also the return of Lorenzo Mouzzetti, I love it. One of the most stylish players to watch, amazing one handed backhand and a real cutie pie match. Yeah yeah, all the Italians, Yeah yeah, just smoke shows honks. Give us one non Italian honk right.
Speaker 1: Average gun.
Speaker 2: Yeah, wouldn't you kill for just just Danny DeVito, Italian player just out there waddling.
Speaker 1: Around trying to reach over the net.
Speaker 2: They just love him all day. Troupshot lob combo on the field, TFO is about to play at Maine and Tabila over Greek sports. A man, is what you're trying to do about scatman? I thought you were going for like no, no, no, no, no no no no man, Oh that works too, it does. They both work. Scatman is like a I forget about the Scotman.
Speaker 3: Forget about them, forget about then.
Speaker 2: You know who I think about maybe once a week though, is the informer.
Speaker 1: I had used to have an informer ring tone.
Speaker 2: Skim the band and he licks your boomboo down. In the women's of the d C Open, Navarro over Kennon and two sets Madison Keys, as we record, is currently locked in a third set battle against Samsonova, stunning another match that would have the good on paper. Fernandez and Lynette Fernandez took that one out and caught you. Otaretto over Towson, So we will keep track. Obviously, the DC Open is the first five hundred on the hard court swing in the US. Yeah, and demon Ar is going to be defending his title.
Speaker 1: Yeah, wish him well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and there's a possible second round with him and cruz Hewitt.
Speaker 1: That's gonna be wild.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah. It's like student and mentor. And we should say that our erstwhile producer Erroll has coined the term cruise missile.
Speaker 1: Okay, you don't like it, cruise missile.
Speaker 2: The missile. Yeah, you remember Philipposa's well this is a scud, right, but then if cruise missile takes hold all credit to our producer.
Speaker 1: Okay, right, cruise missile, we'll give it a go. I don't love it. It doesn't roll off the tongue for me.
Speaker 2: I think the missile is a good sports moniker.
Speaker 1: Right yeah, yeah, yeah, cruise missile.
Speaker 2: If he picks her forehand missile, yeah, what would you? Cruise controls control?
Speaker 1: That makes more sense to me, cruise missile. But I feel like I feel like you will get a lot of tips from Dad on how to beat the demon. Yeah, if that's a possibility.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, I guess you know, Leighton has coached the demon for years and in the Davis Cup and everything. So but Cruz Hewitt has to beat Marcus Giron, an American player who's very crafty and good so to get to that demon Ar match. And also Demonar is coming off his honeymoon. Yeah is that good or is that bad?
Speaker 1: I don't know. How did you feel after your honeymoon?
Speaker 2: Like I never wanted to work or do anything ever? Again?
Speaker 1: Well, I think it's a bad thing.
Speaker 2: I was a month in the Hawaii basically for my honeymoon, and I was like, yeah, well I don't want to do anything, like my savings were being depleted. Yeah, but I was like, Oh, I could just live like this forever. Yeah, you don't want to defend a title in Washington, d C.
Speaker 1: After a honeymoon. Yeah, you're right.
Speaker 2: But because he's obviously won it before, say he could do it again. Maybe he's rested and relaxed. I reckon that that press conference he had during Wimbledon where he looked deflated.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so now he would have had the happiest time of his life, assume. And then yeah, comes in for the wind.
Speaker 2: Where was your honeymoon? Fridge? Nice?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: Right, snowboarding.
Speaker 1: Oh beautiful. The fridge just gets cooler every time he gets more.
Speaker 2: Fridge like he does loves the snow. Yeah, it was summer and the fridge was snowboarding.
Speaker 4: Ah.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So in other news, Yannick Center and Novak Djokovic have pulled out of the one thousand Masters event in Montreal.
Speaker 1: Need a little rest.
Speaker 2: I think. Yeah, they prioritize the Slams and they obviously want to go in fresh for that, but they Nick Center instead of making history by his seventh straight Masters, He's going to rest up and cover and probably dominated the US.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sounds like a good plan.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think he's he's still playing Cincinnati. I'm pretty sure they're all playing Cincinnati. Alcoraz is still listed as playing.
Speaker 1: Okay, but.
Speaker 2: Yeah, with his wrists, you.
Speaker 1: Don't want to come back too soon.
Speaker 2: No, but you also need to play warm up tournaments like, yeah, these other tournaments before the big one.
Speaker 1: Gosh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you see him just partying and having a good time.
Speaker 1: He's he's he's having a good sum Yeah, he's.
Speaker 2: Lifting the World Cup trophy, he's raising the roof and a betha it. Yeah, but let's we'll see his wrist. It is all better.
Speaker 1: Speaking of risks, Yes, dominic team had a wrist industry.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was the end of He tried to come back after multiple risk surgeries and he was never the same. So yeah, what's happened to a team?
Speaker 1: He's changing it up?
Speaker 2: Is he though?
Speaker 1: He's just registered with a football team. Yeah, yeah, like an eighth division football team.
Speaker 2: Good for him.
Speaker 1: I like it.
Speaker 2: He's still an elite athlete. Yeah, can't dance.
Speaker 1: Or saying doesn't cannot use his hands?
Speaker 2: Yeah true, Yeah, all right football why yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, he likes the team's boy. He wants to stay fit.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Team is his.
Speaker 1: Name exactly, the team and team.
Speaker 2: Quinton Hollys won his first ATP Tour title over Bublic the Boob at the Generally Open in Austria. Quinton Holly's is twenty nine years old and like I never won a title. This is the first one, huge serving as seventeen aces, took it out in straight sets and his new ranking is just outside the top fifty and I think his highest ranking was forty sixth in the world. I don't know if you saw the celebration.
Speaker 5: Yeah, what I love about it is the boom boom mercy.
Speaker 2: No mercy, it's almost it's almost bullied.
Speaker 1: It's so bullying. He's clearly not enjoying it.
Speaker 2: Doused in champagne.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then big Magnum. Yeah, the boobo's shaking up.
Speaker 2: Oh man, the boob on loads. Yeah, and it's just like covers hellis And then what I love though, is that a to me? Sometimes I'm like, wow, this seems like a big waste of champagne. But Booblack then turns the bottle on himself and just chugs it. He is guzzling it, and I'm like that rules finally the best. Yeah. So yeah, how would you feel if you want a title for your first time and then the guy you just beat just das and champa?
Speaker 1: I think I would hate it, But then I would get the bottle off him or get a new bottle and do it back.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's it. Usually they just wore with it. Yeah, yeah, they each other.
Speaker 1: And yeah, how would you feel.
Speaker 2: If it's like a fun if it didn't seem as aggressive as Bubleck just dumping champagne.
Speaker 1: On my head? Yeah, close fire.
Speaker 2: If I had my own and there was a bit of a you know, combat champagne combat that seems fun. Ok, yeah, yeah, yeah, I don't know if you saw this, Lizzie, who I mean?
Speaker 1: Trying to get my head around this. I don't quite understand.
Speaker 2: In the escer Old tournament, they give prize money to the players on court by having a massive phone. Yeah, the clip it's then transferred. The money is e f t okay to the player for the whole crowd to see on a phone like double the size of the tournament director here, and he's hitting the buttons and he's quite an older guy. I'm surprised he got through to the Yeah, funds transfer that easily.
Speaker 1: Yeah, true two factor authentication on that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that would have thrown it for a loop. Yeah, he would be great if he opened the phone up and it was like still on his fans.
Speaker 1: Page or the big phone.
Speaker 2: My dad would kill for the phone. The size of that phone.
Speaker 1: I would love it.
Speaker 2: It's bizarre, right.
Speaker 1: It's weird.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So I so they so they win a match, was this the finals and then they're like, hey, this is how much you win?
Speaker 2: So in lieu of the big check. You remember the big check celebratory there's all the money again.
Speaker 1: Yeah, bring back the check, guys.
Speaker 2: Big check is awesome.
Speaker 1: Big check is normal, big phone, big phone transfer.
Speaker 2: What are we doing here?
Speaker 1: Just payWave.
Speaker 2: Someone at that tournament was so proud of their big phone, you know, they're like, we're gonna get the big phone out. We're gonna do an electronic funds transfer on court. Everyone's gonna see it. Yeah, and the guy's just standing. The player who wins the money is just like yep, cool, just nodding okay, and he doesn't even he should check his phone to make sure it went through.
Speaker 1: It feels too real, yeah, like not special enough.
Speaker 2: And then like do you have to put a description into the you know, subject line of the transfer, you know, like four tennis win, yeah, yeah? Or does he mess with him like when my friends owe me money and then they're like they transfer it. And then the subject lines has like four butt plugs or something that's funny.
Speaker 1: You boys you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, So Jess bizarre. We've been in trouble for this before. The pickleball Andy Murray News and it's just an interview with Murray. I couldn't find a clip of it, but it's him just saying, yeah, pickleball is like just kind of easy, and it's it's annoying to listen to it.
Speaker 1: Doesn't like the sound, he says, it's too loud.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but if we get Murray in here, we got to ask him about it because we had Tommy Haas and one of our most viral clips still getting.
Speaker 1: Hits, still getting comments most days on how the tennis is better, pickleball is better, and come fight me. Basically, I love the very animated.
Speaker 2: It is very animated, and the comments section is, like you said, it's all pickleball is a real sport. Take us seriously. It's the pickleball players getting very hurt. Yeah they are, and the tennis players are all like loll.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, guys whatever. You guys, just keep trying out there. It's good that you're moving.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So Murray, I would love to ask him about it in person, but it's yeah, he's basically I don't think he's being that I don't know, controversial.
Speaker 1: He just he's a ex professional tennis player saying no, this plastic baton ball is a little bit inferior, a.
Speaker 2: Little bit, and he's made millions playing tennis. Where what is the best pickleball player as the world.
Speaker 1: Let's check the pun they're.
Speaker 2: Probably a hundred air. But again we have to catch it in terms that we play pickle ball. We enjoy it, we love it.
Speaker 1: It's actually it.
Speaker 2: Can be a lot of fun. Yes, yeah, so we will just keep track. Obviously, the five hundred event in DC happening right now, and then we got the one thousands. We have Montreal and Cincinnati. He's both men's and women's and I am.
Speaker 1: Pumped, exciting, and then the US Yes, end of August.
Speaker 2: End of August, first week is September. I'm still tossing up whether to go.
Speaker 1: Maybe I should have gone there after Edinburgh?
Speaker 2: Where are you going?
Speaker 1: Grease? Okay, pretty good still, but I should have gone to New York.
Speaker 2: Well, if you go to Greece, it's not far to Betha.
Speaker 1: Oh, I could hang out with cala Alcay.
Speaker 2: Party it up, Champagna.
Speaker 1: Hey, this old lady wants to hang out with you. She's wearing an Australian open vest. All right? Now is the term for everyone's favorite sor it's approaching the net? Did you know alex Iyla is the face of Milo.
Speaker 2: You'll have to explain Milt to someone who didn't grow up in Australia.
Speaker 1: What Milo Okay, Milo is this kind of chocolatey drink that's.
Speaker 2: Not really 's malt and it's a powder.
Speaker 1: It's a powder that you put it in. Looks like instant coffee, but it's instant sort of malt chocolate.
Speaker 2: Was this a part of your childhood?
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, yeah, and there's all different ways to drink it. But it's an Australian thing, but it is huge in Asia, especially Southeast Asia. Like you can go out at night and get Milo towers. What is that like a beer tower but it's milk and mile Yeah, it's a thing. Yeah, especially in Malaysia because no one, like it's a Muslim country, not many people drinking. Yeah, so yeah, I hit up the mile of tower with your spicy noodles, take your lactose tolerant friends and their faces.
Speaker 2: Is it just chocolate milk?
Speaker 1: It is like in Asia, they definitely like it's way sweeter. They really like Parle in the Milot, whereas I feel like here we're a bit more subdued with the Milo. You either just put the cold milk in Milo on top or the Milo on the bottom, or hot Milo sometimes, but over there it's like massive, So for her to be the face of Milo is like a pretty big right.
Speaker 2: Well, see in America we had Nestle quick.
Speaker 1: Yeah it is a little it's quick adjacent.
Speaker 2: Okay, but there's so sugary.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I feel like Milo is maybe a step back from from the nest like quick. Right.
Speaker 2: It's also though, like she's an elite athlete, a sports star. Are you going to be chugging Milo and then like going out to play tennis and forty degree? Like is it makes sense as well?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I get that, you all do it. Okay, they're all drinking Milo over there some like really hot humid countries and they're chugging Milo and then just going about their day.
Speaker 2: God, I don't know if I've had even milk since I was a kid.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't drink it, No, Yeah, just coffee. I'm on the soys.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so okay, so that's obviously huge. If it's huge in the Philippines, then she it's a huge campaign for her, And I just can't I can't imagine, yeah, Milo just putting it.
Speaker 1: In my putting it in your milk.
Speaker 2: My water bottle.
Speaker 1: Do you want to have a look at it? Do you want to look at the ad?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Right, this is my.
Speaker 6: Story, all right, So it's her and another I imagine Filipino track star.
Speaker 2: Yeah, full volt star, and they are fueled by Marlow.
Speaker 4: In this.
Speaker 2: Milo can make a slam dunk even if.
Speaker 1: If you do anything, I'm motivated.
Speaker 2: Okay, So this is Milo being repositioned as like a gatorade, as a like a sports drink.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what's your Milo story?
Speaker 2: I'm gonna you said it's a powder. I'm just gonna start racking up lines of exactly and then I'm just gonna go play sport and probably ship my pack.
Speaker 1: Mike's Milo story.
Speaker 2: But yeah, that ad positions Milo drinkers is slam dunking and kicking goals and like winning all sorts of events.
Speaker 1: CUTI cupid.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean if it's huge over there, why not massive?
Speaker 1: But again gross, gross, Mike's not into.
Speaker 2: What else you got?
Speaker 1: So Saudi player, I'm a Alog bondie. I don't know if I'm getting that right. It vomits on court. Did you see this?
Speaker 2: This was a Davis Cup match?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean for anyone who doesn't like to see vomit, there is a lot.
Speaker 1: Is so much fun. I mean, I don't know how he vomited at the end of.
Speaker 2: The game match point. Yeah, he vomits serving for the match, and it's like all over the court.
Speaker 1: It's probably like one and a half meters in diameter.
Speaker 2: It looks like he just chugged the Milo before he did.
Speaker 1: This is his Milo story. And then they stopped play. Yeah, and then it rains, and then seven hours later they play match point again and he wins, and he wins. That's crazy.
Speaker 2: That is an awesome Milo story.
Speaker 1: It's a great.
Speaker 2: It's like, it is wild how much he bars it.
Speaker 1: Is I have never like what this is match point? How did he have the much liquid?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Did he just chug a whole bottle of water or something must be.
Speaker 2: But then like lucky there was a monsoon to just clean the courts for them discuss like some poor ball boy didn't have to go scrub it off. But then I mean, on match point is crazy, yeah, because had the monsoon not hit, he would have might have just defaulted the match, right like the other players like.
Speaker 1: Well this guy he can't play, Yeah.
Speaker 2: It's fine to win. And then seven hours later, I mean that's like I guess enough time, yeah, to be obviously recuperated. And then came back and won it. But yeah, yeah, I would rather snort lines of milet What would happen if you snorted a line of Milo? It would coagulate and you're yeah.
Speaker 1: I think your nose. I think it would be really uncomfortable. Then you just have to nasal douche milk. That's what you're doing.
Speaker 2: Nasal douche was my nickname in high school. Uh, there's probably a jar Milo in the kitchen here at Tennis.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there'd be Milo in most office buildings.
Speaker 2: Should we rock paper scissors and the loser has the snort of line of Milo for the pod? Sure you want to do it?
Speaker 1: Fridges in.
Speaker 2: Fridges in well that we have to see if we can source the Milo first. It'll probably ruin our day.
Speaker 1: It's going to be the next sponsor of this part. We're going to go from what was our champagne.
Speaker 2: Paper Hideo, Yes, piper hide was our slogan. Was slipping up you dumb ships, and then Milo will be like, scoop it up, scoop it up.
Speaker 1: Jiggle, jiggle, I don't know, and we could get everyone's milost story. It's been beautiful, that's true. Just an idea. Hang it out there in the world. Gay Maretini is also having a hot boy summer. Potato Potato Ati having a very hot boy summer. He was spotted in Abitha.
Speaker 2: Why they all love Abitha.
Speaker 1: So yeah, I guess they're close by and there's tennis courts there.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Have you been?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Did you like it?
Speaker 1: I did at the time of my life. Okay, I was twenty years younger than I am.
Speaker 2: Now, how would you feel about it now? Oh?
Speaker 1: I don't know if I could do it now. But there's nice parts of the island. It's a bit like the Gold Coast almost, like there are nice parts of it now, but then there's also like.
Speaker 2: The trashy you'd be walking around telling like twenty year old guys to cut their hair, yeah, hold their pants off.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, exactly. Don't take too many drugs kids, Yeah, okay, so Verytina. He's in Abitha and he's hanging out with tennis and Peggy's you.
Speaker 2: And DJ and DJ. She's like she played.
Speaker 1: Here, Yeah, she played it there R and al Chuz was in well, Peggy was in Alcoraz's box, remember.
Speaker 2: Right, Oh true.
Speaker 1: Yea, So I was like, whoa, what's happening.
Speaker 2: So are you spilling some tea that you've I don't know.
Speaker 1: Well, there's Bart and Peggy rumors. Yeah, but before at the start of the year, it was Alchoriz and Peggy rumors.
Speaker 2: And Baratini is just again partying it up and yeah, let's have a.
Speaker 1: Look at that. Let's have a look at him. Hey, fun times. I mean I could do that. I could stand next to Peggy's you and do for my glasses. Got to do that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, raise the roof. It's really.
Speaker 1: Totally it looks fun.
Speaker 2: The music sucks, it's it's too loud.
Speaker 1: To everyone's sweaty.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean he's Baratini, like he's the face of Hugo Boss, another big Italian honk. So yeah, so you are a big scoop from Lizzie who that you're saying Potato Chini and Peggy you are an item? Maybe maybe maybe pure speculation.
Speaker 1: Speculation she does love a tennis player. Yeah, oh that was approaching the net. We do have an email from our quizy who this.
Speaker 2: Is our favorite, our loyal favorite, a loyal fan.
Speaker 1: A rash who was just first in. We did get a lot of else this time.
Speaker 2: Because there's a prize pack with this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we got a price.
Speaker 2: You get a bunch of AO merch that Lizzie's wearing right now, and that, as we establish, is some of the comfiest gear going around.
Speaker 1: I haven't taken it off since.
Speaker 2: Have you been living in it?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: It's winter here in Melbourne's.
Speaker 1: Free and this stuff is really nice.
Speaker 2: Yeah. The pants are a fantastic Yeah, but you've been wearing them.
Speaker 1: And what I do is I go to bed in them and then I go straight to dog walk, so we don't have to change pants.
Speaker 2: Are you depressed?
Speaker 1: Lizz I live alone, can do what I want. Nobody knows, and then I tell everyone about it.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So the Quzzy who question from last week, I know, was about Bernie Tomic. It was like, what was the last Challenger event that he won? Pretty difficult? Yeah, and a rash.
Speaker 1: He got it?
Speaker 2: He got it?
Speaker 1: Did he? I don't know? He said? The answer is Lincoln Lincoln.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he wanted Lincoln Nebraska. So he went, Okay, I see what he's done there. Oh, he's got us on technicality because of what I wanted the last one before Lincoln Nebraska and a Tommage update. Okay, so does the Rash still get the gear.
Speaker 1: I don't know about this. I think we'll have to take it to the tribunal.
Speaker 2: Do we give it to Fridge?
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's give it to the fridge.
Speaker 2: Fridge doesn't want it, Fridge. Yeah, we got to give it to because the last what he won was in Nebraska, but I wanted the last one before that, which, to be honest, I don't even know the answer to. Oh, okay, don't get the merch, but a Rash does. We have a clip from him as well though.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, we've got a him doing a Bernardtomic impersonation.
Speaker 4: Yeah, look, mate, Bernard here.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I wasn't actually planning on answering this one me nicely. Look, I'm pretty sure he's Lincoln wanted just a few days ago, unless I've already forgotten. Honestly, if you mean the Challenger before that, you're asking the wrong guy. I don't exactly keep a scrap book of Challenger titles. Come on, I just show up, play some tennis. Sometimes I win, sometimes I don't. People make a big deal about it. It is what it is, mate. And one small correction from your unofficial Swedish correspondent, Boss Dodd survived your pronunciation, but only just right. See you next week.
Speaker 1: I mean, he's gotta get it. He's gotta get it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and he's basically the third chair on the podcast. He is yeah every week and he's standing in the audio as well. We love it a rash you. You have a prize pack of merch all the way and he just has to bring fifty nine mates to your show.
Speaker 1: That's all you have to do.
Speaker 2: That's all you have to do.
Speaker 1: We've got a new question for Quisy Hoo next week. Please email us at at tennis dot com dot au. Who was the first player to take Nadal to five sets at the French Open.
Speaker 2: I like that and we want an impression.
Speaker 1: We need an impression. Yeah, your best Nadal impression.
Speaker 2: Na doll and the person and the person them having a conversation about the Earth is flat and that was conspiracy corner.
Speaker 1: Yes, I love the angel is taking. By the time I come back, will there be a pod?
Speaker 2: I think it'll be huge. I think we'll have Rogan on the next episode. Yeah. So on next week's episode, Errol, our producer, will be back, but Lizzie who will be gone. We will miss you greatly, but we'll check in randomly with you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'll send you emails and I'll send you a little voicemails.
Speaker 2: That's beautiful, man. Yeah, you have to do impressions of everybody.
Speaker 1: I'll do impressions of taunts and.
Speaker 2: You, oh great, And you have to sing informer in its entirety as well as the scatman.
Speaker 1: He's the scat man. A man.
Speaker 2: That's good. But we wish you all the best and I know you'll crush it over in Edinburgh and we'll see you back mid September, once the US Open has wrapped up and you are done with your holiday and Abitha.
Speaker 1: Um hanging out with piggys.
Speaker 2: You Peggy, you you're raising the roof of the jew And yeah, we'll wrap up next week the DC Open, everything happening in the US and we'll talk to you then see yup. Oh my god,