Speaker 1: I would like to acknowledge the traditional owners of the land on which this episode is being recorded, the Komboo Marry people. We pay our respects to elders past, present and emerging and extend that respect to all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples. Today I'm your host, Georgie Stevenson, and this is the Rise and Concer podcast. This is the podcast where we ch have mindset, self development and becoming your higher self mix soon with a lot of laughs, plus behind the scenes of my life running two businesses and being among Think of us as the perfect combo of brunch with your besties mixed with self development. No matter where you are in your journey, we're here to help you be curious, pull yourself out, and embrace radical self awareness. If you're ready to get into the driver's seat of your own life and stop letting life cast you by, then you're in the right place.
Speaker 2: Hello everyone, and welcome back to the podcast. Today's episode is for you. If you feel like you're currently stuck in a bit of a cycle and you can't see the way out. So if you've been going through something, you're in a little bit of a low vibe and you just you can't see the end, you don't know what's coming, struggling to see the light at the end of the tunnel, then you're going to love today's episode. Basically, it is a solo pep talk from g and she takes you through her process and some examples of how she's manifested the light at the end of the tunnel. She's found her way out of these lower points in life using manifestation. But before we get into it, I do want to give you a bit of a reminder. The Rise and Conker Project, our seven weeks self development and manifestation course, is open for the very last time. So if you are feeling the pull, if you've done it before and you didn't finish, if you've done it before and you feel like you want to redo it, now is the time. The energy in this round is already electric and it is going to be amazing. If you have any questions at all, feel free to hop in our Facebook group or email us. We will get back to you. But I'll put all the links in the show notes for you to find more information or enroll. There's also an alumni option for the alumni that want to join in this live round, so we'll see you in there, but for now, let's get straight into the episode.
Speaker 1: My love, the solution is always available to you. This is my mantra, This is my affirmation. The solution is always available to me. And I really wanted to bring this episode into our Manifesting bonus apps because I think when people think of manifesting, they just think of like these huge things like buying their dream car, their dream house, their dream relationship, you know, having a baby, those sorts of things, and yes, you can absolutely manifest that, and they're amazing and they're so exciting and fulfilling and joyous. But I really want to talk about like manifesting the smaller things, the things that aren't like physical objects. And I really love the concept of using manifesting for solutions. So I have like manifesting Law of attraction changed my life. I started using it like maybe eight years ago when I really started getting into it, I got into personal development, started reading books, and I just started like integrating it into my life.
Speaker 3: And I've used it for really.
Speaker 1: Like epic things like like I said, houses, cars, friends, blah blah blah, team business. But it's this is my favorite way to use manifesting, and it's for those solutions where you just don't think there's a solution.
Speaker 3: It's like for those.
Speaker 1: Moments where you feel super helpless, you feel like, how can I even shift my energetic vibe? How can I even like ask the universe for help in this situation, Like it feels like a very situation where you're like I just can't even comprehend what would work, what would feel better, or how I'm going to use manifestation in this moment.
Speaker 3: And these moments are my.
Speaker 1: Favorite because you're so surrendered, You're so like, fuck.
Speaker 3: I don't even know the details. I don't even know the visualization.
Speaker 1: I don't even know the riff, I don't even you know, know the outcome. But it's this beautiful vibration of like complete surrender of just like fox me, here you go, Universe, I'm like, I'm done. It's like it's giving rock bottom. Idea is laughing at me, guys. It's honestly, it's giving rock bottom moments where you're just like you can't see the light.
Speaker 3: That's when I use MANIFESTI.
Speaker 1: So I wanted to share some examples just to expand your mind and open you up and often these moments they don't even have to be rock bottom.
Speaker 3: Or that big.
Speaker 1: But I have a very logical, analytical brain, so I'm just like, I just don't see a solution. I just don't know how this is going to work out.
Speaker 3: So the first scenario.
Speaker 1: Story I've got for you is and also this is the beautiful kind of like rip effect from integrating manifesting into your life because you don't just use it for the big things. You use it for the small things like your baby having colic, like shit going down in your business, like those moments, and that's really where you want to get with your manifesting journey.
Speaker 3: You want it to be so integrated.
Speaker 1: You want it for the small moments where you are literally surrendering.
Speaker 3: You're letting go, You're letting the universe take the.
Speaker 1: Wheel because it's such a beautiful place to live, because it relieves stress, it relieves your concept of self, it relieves you in so many ways. Now, obviously there's caveats here, for you've got to do the work, you got to take responsibility, you have to be clear. But for example, so when we had beautiful Ivy girl, she was a colaque newborn. And if you're a mama who has had a collaque newborn, you know how horrific it is. And like it just started straight away, Like we got back from the hospital and she just wouldn't like, she just wouldn't sleep. She was crying all the time, she wasn't really taking she wasn't like feeding from my boob. It was like, obviously a newborn is like next level, but then to have a colaque newborn, it's.
Speaker 3: Just it's crazy. And I remember this moment.
Speaker 1: We were like a week in from being home, and she wouldn't sleep during the day, she wouldn't sleep at night. She would cry all the time. And it's so concerning because they look like they're in pain. They're not happy babies. You're not a happy mom. Dad's not a happy dad. And it's this really horrific thing. And I remember three am, just like walking around. The only way she would sleep is if you were like walking her around and like really stomping around. And so I was like walking around. It was like three am, and I like walking around. Tim's asleep and She's crying, and I'm just crying, like she's crying. I'm just crying, Like it's honestly, I'm laughing. But if I think back to that moment, I could cry because it was so horrific. It was so full on, and until you experience it, you're like, oh, yeah, it would be full on, but then you experience it and you're like no, wow, and then imagine like not having sleep for a week. It's just it's horrific anyway, So in that moment, I remember being like, Universe, I can't do this. I cannot go on. This cannot be our journey. I need help. I need support, Like if she needs something, if there needs to be a certain person, a doctor, a solution, whatever, like let it come in because like I cannot do this.
Speaker 3: And then you know, like there was a line.
Speaker 1: To action where like I was literally googling like no nurses and like sleep consultants, and we did get onto one and it was kind of helpful but kind of not. And then we were seeing a doctor for her colic and it was kind of helpful but kind of not. And again We're probably now like four weeks into the journey, and I'm like this is fucked, Like this is not okay. I'm never having another baby, Like I just I don't even see how we get through this, and then it was probably more than that.
Speaker 3: I was at the rock bottom. And again, I just like every.
Speaker 1: Single night, I was like, Universe, come in, come come in and help me, Come in and help me, because I can't do this. And I just kept surrendering. I kept letting go, and especially because I was, you know, I want to be a working mom. I want to you know, go back to my businesses, but I also want to enjoy this phase. And I was just you know, telling the universe what I wanted again, surrendering this detachment and just like, come in and support me.
Speaker 3: I need solutions.
Speaker 1: And then I remember I was just like scrolling on Instagram and I saw a mom that I had followed for quite a long time and she didn't have a newborn. Her baby was like two years old. And I randomly just got this nudge and I dm hen out was just like, hey, did you know baby's name Sleep? When she was a newborn, did she have colic? Do you have any advice? And she's like, oh, well, she didn't have colaic, but she didn't sleep. And I got this lady in she's a sleep consultant, but she only does like in home visits blah, blah blah. Here's her details. She saved my life. So I called this sleep consultant. She actually never met us. She just did a phone consultant and she gave us like a feed and sleep routine and no joke. After two weeks, Ivy was sleeping twelve hours a night.
Speaker 3: Her collaic was gone. She was fine. She was a happy baby. I was a happy mom. Dad was a happy dad.
Speaker 1: And it was this Hallelujah moment. I was just like, thank you, Universe, And it just.
Speaker 3: Came in the most unique.
Speaker 1: Couldn't have known it was going to come in that way, couldn't have known it was all going to.
Speaker 3: Work out that way.
Speaker 1: It just came in so divine and like not specific, and I had to completely surrender and detach. And that is just such a moment where I was like, solutions are available to me, Like I can be that person who has solutions. And I think sometimes, like I said, we think we can only use this work on like big things like a car, but it's like you can use this work with smaller things. It actually just becomes like a way of life. And I truly believe that, like that's a manifesting story because like how could it not be. It just came in like the most odd way. And that's that's what it gets to be like for you, Like you get to have solutions come in, you get to and it come in like a way that you can't control or see. That's how life gets to be and you get to like trust that you are supported. Another story I have is I have been very open about having, you know, a lot of health issues with just feeling like exhausted all the time. I you know, I got my implants out because I really felt like they were making me unwell. And my health did improve after that. And definitely highly recommend looking to breast implant illness if you are also having health issues. That's like you just can't contribute to anywhere and you have implants. But that was like a great thing. And then after that though, especially like after having Ivy, there was just certain health issues Like I was on thyroxine for my thyroid, But if you actually look at what a thyroid disease is, it's like I ticked some boxes but not all. But I just had to get on the medication because I, you know, was pregnant with IVY and every time I tried to come off it. My body just wouldn't react well, and it was this whole thing. And then also I had this moment last year where I wouldn't call it a rock bottom moment, but on paper, I had absolutely everything you could ever want. I had the baby, I had the husband, I had the businesses, I had the purpose. I had the dream house, dream lifestyle, like absolute perfect dream reality. But there was this like almost like this emotional like something was missing in regards to I felt like I couldn't fully feel the depths of my emotions like I would. It kind of kind of came to me when we moved into our current house, which is absolutely dream home, Like holy shit, guys, I never thought i'd be living in a house like this, like ocean views, right next to a nature reserve, like six levels, has an elevator, like dream house.
Speaker 3: And I remember.
Speaker 1: Moving in and Ellie, my old content assistant, was helping me move in, and she like saw the house and she just starts crying, like she starts bawling eyes out, and she's like, I'm.
Speaker 3: So fucking proud of you. This is like holy shit.
Speaker 1: And I just remember being like, oh, she's so like she's feeling her emotions so deeply, and I just didn't really feel it, like I was like, oh, yes, this is cool, like this is nice, and I was like, it was such a moment where I was like, Ooh, I think something's a little bit off here.
Speaker 3: Have I ever told you this story?
Speaker 2: You haven't told me this story, But I'm not shocked that you like got there, yeah, and that you acted that way.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And I think it's because my life has progressed so fast. I don't really feel my emotions deeply, and I have a lot of like childhood and early twenties trauma where I had to kind of protect my emotions and protect myself. But a result from that is I don't feel things that deeply. And of course I feel feelings and emotions, but it just was such a moment where I was like, I would love to feel that deeply. I would love that, And again, like what a fucking privilege to go through a moment like that, get my dream house and don't feel it deeply.
Speaker 3: But it just was a signal.
Speaker 1: It was just a sign a signal where I was like, oh, I kind of want to look into this and I want to feel things more deeply. And then I remember telling the universe that just being like FYI. And then a whole chain of events came into which I won't get too into because it's just like odd, but basically I met this person who he is a trauma and toxing coach, and I started cooper, actually started seeing him and fucking went through the craziest like spiritual awakening and like life change and just like became a whole new person. And everyone's like, what the hell, don't you think a tear? Yeah, like it was so weird, not weird, it was amazing. It was beautiful anyway, So I started seeing him.
Speaker 3: And he absolutely changed my life.
Speaker 1: Not only do I feel emotions so deeply.
Speaker 3: Now Hi cries so much, but he.
Speaker 1: Really changed my life in regards to like feeling my emotions deeply, knowing what I truly wanted, very much like spiritual awakening vibes. And also he helped me heal my thyroidism, where I'm off my medication and my body's finally healing itself. Obviously, this is not me giving you medical advice or anything like. I'm just telling you my personal experience, and I will link his details show notes. His name is Levi he's amazing. I see him in person, but I'm not sure if he does like online stuff anyway. So that was such like if I look at that moment too, like that's not something where I could because usually when you're manifesting, you're like this will happen and then I'll get this and then I'll make this money and blah blah blah. But it was such a moment where I just was like, Universe, I want to heal my thyroid and I want to feel emotions deeply, and this man walks in, heals Cooper fixes me. Honestly fucked up my life for a bit, but in the best way. And again it was just like this solution that I could never have imagined, and that, like what I've just been thinking a lot about this lately is like how beautiful manifestation is in that way, Like when you get to that point where it's so integrated and it's so seamless in your life, and it is it's just.
Speaker 3: Like a way you live your life.
Speaker 1: It's just crazy, the way things come into your life, the way people come into your life, the way things fall away, the way certain events happen. Like guys, it's insane. And so that is just why I'm so passionate about teaching this work and I just wanted to come on here and like the message that is like channeling through me right now is like what you are seeking is seeking you, Like, keep holding the vision, keep showing up as your best self, keep following those nudges, keeps following that intuition, like trust yourself, trust the work you're doing because it will absolutely be better than you could have imagined. And you just need to trust, like what's on your heart, what you're wanting right now, even if it's like not logically making sense, if the people around you, you know, don't agree or don't think it makes sense.
Speaker 3: You need to trust that.
Speaker 1: And you need to trust that what you're seeking is seeking you and you will find it because my love, you absolutely will. And yeah, it's just it's wild. This journey is wild, and that's why I share it with you guys. That's why we are launching the project one last live round, which it's a bittersweet. I'm like sad because it's like a program that changed thousands of women's lives and I've been running it for four years, but also like sweet because I'm like no, this feels so right. Again, I'm blindly following my intuition, so I trust that it's perfect. And this is the live round. So if you've actually done the project before and you want to join the live round with a Facebook group in life calls, that is an option for that. Otherwise you can just obviously purchase the program. And of course if you are a Rise member, which is our meditation and activation app, you get fifty percent off the project, which wild very generous to us, very very generous, so you can check that out. We'll put links in the show notes. But yeah, I hope you love that episode. It was really on my heart to give those messages to you and just let you know that keep holding the vision, my love, keep showing up, keep following your intuition.
Speaker 3: You've totally got this. Bye.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much for listening to another episode of the Rise and Concer Podcast. If you enjoyed it and want more, come connect with us on Instagram at Riseinconquer dot podcast and join our Facebook discussion group a Rise and Concer podcast community.
Speaker 3: We're an independent.
Speaker 1: Podcast and we have a small team, so we do appreciate your time and support. If you have a spare moment, a follow or subscribe on whatever platform you listen to would be so amazing, and look, if you're feeling extra kind, a review on Apple podcasts would be great.