Speaker 1: Is it just really stood a black couple of mitches.
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, brace yourself for the rude shocks of young adults.
Speaker 1: You want to know a crazy fact that I had a bio scan done at my gym this week. I've gone from thirty nine percent body fat to twenty four when last week?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 4: When did I ask?
Speaker 1: NOI and Michull Cousllo. Yeah, Oh, it's good to be back in this studio.
Speaker 4: I know I've not been here for a month. I figured out a month until we've been in the studio. Yeah, God, well you've been here, but I haven't in the last month. And I should actually clear up some rumors because a couple of listeners of ours have messaged me and said, have you been blacklisted from kids? Is that why you haven't been in the studio? And I'm like, no, babes.
Speaker 1: To be fair, we were banned from talkback tings. Now, that's that's what started at We were banned from using the studio for our talkback tings.
Speaker 4: And then we we're like, fuck, my laund room is quite nice, isn't it. Isn't it a bit tragic that my laundroom sounds just as good as a multimillion dollar radio.
Speaker 1: I know, except there's not gonna be a tabby cat shitting in the corner of this studio.
Speaker 4: Well, the episode is still young.
Speaker 1: And price Key Jenna is here. That's price keeper Jenna. How are you? You're good? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Good?
Speaker 1: You know you've not once fucking ever said anything of merit when we ask you how you are? Ever I have I'm good. But there's never a store. You never tell a story that is true.
Speaker 4: Actually, like if we say what's new you, she'll go nothing much every week?
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's true, nothing much. I'm good, same old, same old, same old.
Speaker 4: I know that we've got like a whole podcast to feel every week. If there's ever anything interesting in your life, any stories you want to share, let us know. We'll put it side time, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, why don't we do it today? Why don't you think something up? Just think of an answer to how are you? We will allocate the second half of the show to you. Actually we should do.
Speaker 4: That because we've got Hobby Hunt coming up, but we can bump what we've got after that for what should we call it? Jenna's story Time? Yeah, beautiful, No, there's something better than that.
Speaker 1: Jewery Time story Time. Yeah, okay, I think we can get something out of you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, actually, just what's something fun that happened this week? Actually, you've fucking had so many lifetimes. You've got so many stories up your sleeve.
Speaker 1: Surely that's such a good point. You've lived lives ten times longer than Mitch.
Speaker 5: And fifteen fifteen.
Speaker 1: I could make up a story about your life and it would be entertaining. No, don't make it up.
Speaker 4: I actually want to hear something from Jennet's life. Okay, is that too much pressure to say, give us a story.
Speaker 5: From my current life?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Let me think.
Speaker 4: If you need to like duck out of the studio and just mull it over for a bit, that's fine.
Speaker 5: No, I can just do it in the studio while you're talking.
Speaker 1: You can, Okay, she'll have known how I just disassociated. Oh, I think of a story.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's so we're actually doing this Jenna's story Time.
Speaker 5: Yeah, let's do it.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I think we can do a better name than that.
Speaker 4: What's like an olden day way of saying story?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 4: What are they holding a fable? Jenna's fable? What does fable me?
Speaker 6: Fables?
Speaker 1: Like an old It's like a myth almost right, a fable?
Speaker 4: Oh oh, a fucking video game comes up? Oh yeah, oh yeah, a fable a short story, typically with animals as characters.
Speaker 1: That's perfect for you. Goodness me, all right, Jenna's fable.
Speaker 4: Yes, children's book, Jenna's the Chronicles of Jenna.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that works nice. The line the bitch in the wardrobe? All right, well, Jenna's fable time, whatever you want to call it. Just all you need to do is think of an answer to someone saying, what did you do this week?
Speaker 4: No, don't limit it to this week. I don't care if it's from when she was fucking ten years old. Catch in the school bus in Dubba.
Speaker 1: That's a really good point, Jenna, because you actually, this is a good a good social test for you. It's really good to just have stories ready to rattle off, like as she does.
Speaker 4: She just doesn't save them on this podcast. She saves them for the bloody what is it?
Speaker 5: Two girls Brief episodes coming out this week?
Speaker 1: Fabulous. I saw you into the Cat Expo.
Speaker 5: Yeah, the Cat Lovers Festival. A lot of fun I met Didja?
Speaker 4: Thanks for that?
Speaker 5: No problem?
Speaker 1: Media beg in the department. Have you got a media pass to the Cat Show. You've got a media pass. They invited me. What others and celebrities of note were there?
Speaker 5: Cat Man two who cat Man two and Ditcher cat Man two. So cat Man two owns Ditcher and Ditch is an adventure cat who skateboards and stuff.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so he taught us how to click a train and how to handshake cats.
Speaker 4: I hope your fables better than that.
Speaker 1: If I can be, it will be Mitch. If I were to say to you, tell me, like, just tell me a story from your life. Do you have a couple ready to go? Like a rollerdex in your head?
Speaker 4: It's actually hard when you put me on this way?
Speaker 1: Now, see it is, You're right, But after time, so.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you've got time to mullet over.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Okay, all right, well we'll do that later in the show. We do also have hobby Hunt, like Mitch said, yes, the second edition of our hobby Help We've done. Bar class today was a pottery class. Oh, and I will say pottery was my idea. I wanted to do pottery. Yeah, and I I think I did. All right, you'll hear it. We recorded the whole thing. There'll be a video up on socials.
Speaker 4: But we were surprisingly competitive.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, but we are naturally. It was also very central. I got horned up.
Speaker 4: Yeah, now you're gonna have to find that music from Ghost.
Speaker 1: Oh what has it go?
Speaker 4: It's it unchained melody? No, it goes. Oh yeah, that's it. I meant for later, but this is.
Speaker 1: Way could we have gone.
Speaker 7: By?
Speaker 8: Um?
Speaker 1: Milk doesn't work. It doesn't work at all. All right, I've got that for later. It's on the wall. Guys. Oh how are you? Mitchilli? You're good?
Speaker 4: We first time listening? Shit, please, I'm in a rush today.
Speaker 1: Sorry, Jinn. Mitch texts me on Monday and was like, can we record early this week? I was like, what's going on?
Speaker 4: Why he could allocate me all the fifteen minutes earlier than normal, by the way, because it would be chewing into his dumb bitch. Walk time.
Speaker 1: It's hot girl, hot girl, walk listen. We're here and we have we're on a tight schedule because Mitch has the premiere of Wicked, Yes, which is.
Speaker 4: A big deal for me.
Speaker 1: You've got a very big fan.
Speaker 4: Of the musical Wicked. I was obsessed with it, and so being invited to the premiere is a big fucking deal. I've got to get home from the studio in time to dole myself up.
Speaker 1: What are you wearing?
Speaker 4: You just have to wait and see, come and tell us. No, I'm not greening myself after Don't worry. I'm not doing green face, Glinda.
Speaker 1: Who are you taking?
Speaker 4: Sean?
Speaker 1: Oh? Gorgeous?
Speaker 4: That's questions more hosting the podcast. Please try to fuck them out today.
Speaker 1: If it's your first time listening, welcome to Is It just Me? Every week we start the show the same way too. Is it just me? Something we've noticed, something we had to appreciate. Mich doesn't know mine, I don't know mitches. That's correct. You can hit this up. I have one of your own. Will feedure it? Is it just you? Later in the show? That's you? I'm adding extra words and I'm in trouble. Should I jump in Mine is just a continuation of my slut eerror, or, as Bradley would say, my fuck error. Yeah no, go on twa here, okay, shop? Is it just me? Is a slut era very hard to facilitate when you're still living at home with your mum and dad. I told you this was going to be a problem.
Speaker 5: I was wondering how this is working.
Speaker 1: It's not Jenna, It's not working. Okay, it happened Jesus Christ I And this is this is not a new person. This is one of the thirty seven boys that I was discussing last week that I've got on my pay roll. Thirty seven.
Speaker 4: That is my favorite number, actually is three and seven.
Speaker 1: It's a nice I'm embellishing, but it is. It's not a new person. It's one of the one of the guys I've been talking to. It's lovely, it's very nice.
Speaker 4: How do they feel being described as one of the guys it's a joe because they're all apparently it's a joe.
Speaker 1: Now this one isn't a listener, which is lovely and referrem well, he's obviously stupid, yeah, and has no take sense. If you it won't go anywhere. So here's the thing. So we went on a date. Was lovely, very sweet. The date actually was horrific in the end. What happened, well, because I was wearing shapewear and we were hooking up, we were kissing and we were a bit tipsy, and we're on like a boardwalk at the beach, and then we went to kiss, and he like went down to grab you know, like when you're in the moment.
Speaker 4: Oh, and you had the shape where tucked all the way down.
Speaker 1: He went down to like grab me, and he was like his hand kind of like slipped, and he was like, what the fuck is going on down there? I'm sorry, I'm wearing shapewear. I'm wearing skims. She's like, what skims? Like, oh, fuck, you're twenty one, of course you don't know what skims are kims. He's like, yeah, okay, well she created a brand because she's really success. She's a billionaire.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 1: He's like, what are you talking about? I pull my skims to the side, and then.
Speaker 4: You feel like your parents.
Speaker 1: No, this was at the beach, so in public there. Oh that's a right, isn't it?
Speaker 4: During daylight?
Speaker 1: No time?
Speaker 5: That's fine.
Speaker 1: Fine, they're groping people at a beach in crnulla. Do you want to get bash more than groping Riot's two point zero gay edition. So that happened, and obviously you couldn't do too much because it's in the public. So I went, why don't you come over next week? I've got a free house Wednesday. Come over. And you can. You can come over and we can play Mario cut. And he's like, I love Mario cut. Great'll play Mario cut. You know kind of wink wink, nudge nudge, peach and Bowser sort of thing in his peach on one.
Speaker 4: Leads to the other.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, you know, that's one way of saying I want to do this to your peach on Bowser. You know you're picking up what I'm putting down. I mean, those arcs do exactly my point. Let me just go down your green fucking wormhole. You know those green little plugs Mario goes in the pipe. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, that was me wanting to do that anyway. So I'm like, come over. He goes, great, what time I'm like, I'll say midday. I go to the gym. Mydorphins will be rushed. Great, all my family, dads at work, mums at work, sisters at work, freehouse, fantastic. I go to beds. I wake up ten am because I work nights, and I go, oh, I'm going to go to the gym, but I'll first I go upstairs and have my coffee. I walk upstairs and the first thing I see is my father sitting at his desk. It goes morning, mate, how I'm working from home today. I want to get some lunch. And I was like, fucking hell, this ruins my whole plan. So I didn't know what to do.
Speaker 4: I was like, you got your own quarters at that house. Is it possible to sneak him in the backyard? Well, I passed the front door. Well, sneaking through the back door was always my plan. But I more mean, no, it's not possible because Dad's off his face as the front of the house with big windows, so he would and the computer faces. He would have seen me walk out, he would have seen this.
Speaker 1: Guy come through. It wouldn't have worked. And so I thought, it's my dad. He's an ex football player, he's had his you know, he's sown his wild oats. I'm going to level with the man so he might respect the hustle. Yes, he'd be proud of his slutty son.
Speaker 4: Yeah, wasn't he quite encouraging of you not to rush into a relationship.
Speaker 1: He was like, mate, say your wild they were his words, your wild oats. So I went get the knitting needle out and get me some Uncle Toby's. I'm going to do just that. So I sit Dad down. I go to the gym and I go, can you pick me up from the gym? Because it's a nice conversation. So he picks me u from the gym and he goes, what do you want to do? You want to get some food? I'm actually, Dad, I I had I had a friend coming over, and I was like, right, nice, we'll bring her over. Like you thought it was like a girlfriend because all my friends are girls. And I was like, no, it's actually a guy that I've been on one date with. And I was going to invite him over because we were going to just sort of hang out in my bedroom. And he was like, oh, does he have a beautiful heart? Is he a nice man? Fucking hell? Attachment star mate mary that. I was like, no, Dad, no, this is purely just a bit of fun. It's not a relationship. He's like, right, right, get okay. Why don't you book a room in the ridges down at Cronella.
Speaker 4: Well like one of those day bed things where you just use it for two hours.
Speaker 1: Like about a hotel room. And I said, no, I want to use the house. Can you fuck off?
Speaker 4: And then you have to pack up the fucking Nintendo Hdmi cord.
Speaker 1: I have to go in the bag and the power. I went, no, but can you go get lunch somewhere? And he went, my son is asking me to leave the house so we can keep off old block kill it. And he said, yeah, mate, I'll go get a sandwich on me. He went, but won't tell your mom. And that's actually cute.
Speaker 4: Although I feel like this story is going somewhere, because I don't think your dad seems like the type to actually not insert himself. He's stage of running and be like, oh, nice to meet your mate.
Speaker 1: Well that's what I was worried about. So anyway, Dad goes and get his sandwich, goes and gets the sandwich. I tell this guy come over. We're all good. We'll play Mario Cut comes over a very sweet kiss, and you're how how are you want to come down? We'll play Mario Cuts in my room. It's on my bed, of course it is. So we're playing. It's fine. It's very flirty. And then he was like, well, why don't we play? If you win? Every time you win, I'll make out with you. And I was like, yeah, this is great, this is fun. So he played the first round. He wins. I go, oh, you know, first time, first of seven rounds. Later seven I haven't won one single row.
Speaker 5: You're a gamer.
Speaker 1: I am a gamer.
Speaker 4: Oh, clearly this twink is too.
Speaker 1: So then I get a text from my dad that says, hime mate walking back now, and I go one more game, One more game, please, one more game. I don't talk to this guy the whole time as I'm finger bashing the control. I'm not the sentence I thought i'd be saying, I'll never be more focused in your life.
Speaker 4: I can imagine.
Speaker 1: Sweating from the brow pie.
Speaker 4: I feel like something like that is kind of cute to start with, like, oh, if you win, I'll make out with you. Like that's a fun little bit to start with. But then surely after three times he'd just do something cute like, oh, fuck it, I can't resist this motherfucker.
Speaker 1: Actually held out for seven rounds yes or lose on purpose. So in the final round on my food evil, I was like, I wouldn't it be cute if you lost? Is now I'm committed to winning anyone, And then I went, well, my dad's arriving. He went, let's go get lunch. So we went and got lunch. And then I still have blue balls to this fucking moment.
Speaker 4: Oh nah, So did he at any point run into your father?
Speaker 1: No? We look like price like ships in the night. But also it's not that relationship. It's just it's just a bit of fun.
Speaker 4: It's not you know, I get it, I get it. But was it a bit of fun? Doesn't sound like it?
Speaker 1: Well, no, it's very a fun, nice moment, but there was nothing.
Speaker 5: It's stressful though.
Speaker 1: It's extremely stressful. My corterisol levels through the roof.
Speaker 4: I can imagine you've already done enough to earn the past. You've invited him, but you've charmed the fuck out of him. Yeah, and it's making you work for it.
Speaker 1: And it's second date or you think, oh, by third date you want.
Speaker 4: To I don't think that counts.
Speaker 1: The date that wasn't a date.
Speaker 4: I reckon that's more like a hangout.
Speaker 1: It's a difference. I don't know.
Speaker 4: I'm not a slaught. I don't know how.
Speaker 1: I thank so lot. I don't know. Listen, guys, it's hard out there being a modern day slut. So when are you moving out right? I've been on domain every day looking Okay, it's coming, it's coming.
Speaker 4: And you told me you gave me full permission when you moved back in with your parents to start nagging you around October And where do you I Yeah, it's like September. You come to the end of the month before I start nagging.
Speaker 1: I've got a month. Well, it's my birthday on the thirtieth, so that'll be a nice little birthday bash. Let's shape up and get out. Yeah, yeah, all right. Anyway, I want to practice Mario Kart with me. I need to get better.
Speaker 4: There's no rewards if you win.
Speaker 1: Just quiet, all right, onder your region? Yeah, I'm ready, Here we go. Is it just me?
Speaker 4: Did new suburbs make you feel a little bit sick?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, Oh my god. It depends on what suburbs you mean. But go on.
Speaker 4: Well, I was driving out to Windsor recently to visit my nan, you know, the one that I called on the podcast bless. I was really nervous to ask her to lunch. Well, I was going out to lunch again the other day and I drove through Swhear. Every time I drive out there there's a new fucking suburb, I know, And there was this brand new one. I think it's been around for it's new, but it might have been around for a year or two. It's called Marsden Park. And I just felt so uncomfortable because all the houses are so close together.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I was like, oh, it makes me.
Speaker 5: And they look very similar all the yes.
Speaker 4: Yes, if you look at it from above lit all black room. Can you go on Google Maps, Yeah, type in Marston Park and just drop a pin to a random street for street view and tell me that that doesn't make you uncomfortable as fuck.
Speaker 1: Mars And Park.
Speaker 4: Yes.
Speaker 1: And is it one of those places that just has homes like there's no land, it's just like a million homes.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 4: And like a random park yeah. And like a brand spanking new Woolies.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's a BWS always the same Marsden Park.
Speaker 4: And probably a man made lake or something.
Speaker 10: Jesus, why that's it?
Speaker 4: Oh that's actually quite That's the first photo that comes up on Google that makes me so uncomfortable.
Speaker 1: It's just the same, you know what. It looks like that opening scene in Harry Potter when puff Wig is flying from this guy and you see all the tops of the houses and they all look identical.
Speaker 4: It just made me so uneasy because I've had this real issue lately with feeling custrophobic in general, just living in Sydney, because as you know, when I was eighteen living on the farm, all I cray was hustle and bustle, And now I've gone full circle where I'm like, it's too much. It's too much. I want to live in a hut in the middle of nowhere all of a sudden. And so when I drove Park, I was like, oh my god, it makes me uncomfortable.
Speaker 1: They've got their own Ikey, They've got their own cost Co Jesus Christ, all in this tiny suburb.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and look how like that photo from above really sums it up. It's like so dense.
Speaker 1: You know what it is. It's that liminal space meme. Have you seen the liminal Have you heard of the liminal space trend? It's like I've googled it. Liminal space refers to the place a person is during a transitional period. You know, when you have a dream and it's kind of like you don't know where you are, but it looks familiar, but you can't replace it. That's what a liminal space. All these photos like, I feel like I've been to this suburb a million times over, but I could never exactly pinpoint why or where are.
Speaker 4: You talking about Mars and Parks. Yes, it looks the same as every other suburb. Have you seen that news story about the family in Western Sydney? I think, who, They've got this massive block of land, huge backyard, huge front yard, and they just refuse to sell it. And so when you look from above, it just stands out because all these houses have been built so close together around their block of land just google like Sydney real estate refuses to sell or something. But think I might have been in like the hills and you'll see this photo and I just like, full respect to them. They've got all these cluttered houses around them, and then theirs is the only one that hasn't had a million properties built in it.
Speaker 1: It's like the movie up. That's exactly.
Speaker 4: Oh no, God, they are my fucking heroes.
Speaker 1: I love them. Is that real? Yes?
Speaker 5: Fifty million dollars it's worth.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: They see look at their house and they're huge front and backyard and how many houses they could fit there, but they just refused despite being offered what fifty million?
Speaker 1: Yeah, up to.
Speaker 10: Fifty houses can be built there.
Speaker 1: That is so fucking love them.
Speaker 4: I would die for them.
Speaker 1: Oh so brilliant. No, they could make more than fifty because do the maths look at the one road, two row, three, five, six rows of houses. They could probably fit five and they sell those each for what two three million dollars?
Speaker 5: Yeah, before that it could fit fifty.
Speaker 1: So fifty two million dollars a pot. Who jesus one hundred million dollars.
Speaker 4: Says it's in the ponds. So any idiots listening right now they want to see this photo, you really must look. Just Google like the ponds real estate refuses.
Speaker 1: To sell and told you know what's next to Marston Park the fucking ponds. Oh it's the same area. Oh my god, can you see it on Google. Let's go.
Speaker 4: Let's go put it on a satellite instead of the map, and you'll see that house standing out on Google.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's here it is. Hold on, hold on, you can see it from fucking space.
Speaker 4: I love these people. I don't know who they are, but they're my fucking heroes. I would do the same thing. That's the longest fucking driveway in the world. I'm not compromising my personal space ever. I love them.
Speaker 1: That's incredible. I mean, it wouldn't kill them. The fucking landscape. That's a lot of free space.
Speaker 4: It's very the castle they refuse to sell.
Speaker 1: It's the vibe so petty. They'd be the worst neighbors in the world. No, they'd be the best. There's no bullshit.
Speaker 4: This is our land.
Speaker 1: I can't even have two neighbors, let alone having eighty different neighbors on both sides of your property. Imagine that, Like.
Speaker 4: This driveway, just to paint a picture for our idiots listening, the driveway on this huge block of land is so long that they would drive past like four or five houses just to get out of the driveway.
Speaker 1: I'd see their neighbors stooping in God. Yeah, God, that's absolutely I kind.
Speaker 4: I love them.
Speaker 1: They wouldn't have to do any groceries, you know, like the olden days, you knock on the neighbor's door and go, you got a cup of sugar. I just go by every house. You got a loaf of bread, Sorry, don't have one. You got the eggs, Sorry, don't have one. You got me coffee? Don't have any.
Speaker 4: You know what happened when I was in bogen Gate, that whole anecdote about neighbors popping over for a cup of sugar. Yeah, something similar happened, but it was one of the neighbors cooking a beef stew. And she goes, Hi, Mitchell, can I borrow a cup of your father's red wine? Goon? Was be my guests base.
Speaker 1: I love it. That's cute, that's adorable.
Speaker 4: I'm certainly not drinking that shit.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, rightly, sad. Is it just me? That's enough of these two? Now, let's hear and is it just you? Yes, it's your chance. Now if you'd like to be on the show, dm us on the couple of mitches Insta, you can text us too, mitches and that right on the iGEM hotline. That's right.
Speaker 4: Let's see if I can do it without looking at third number. Yeah, if I've learned the new number off my heart, Oh four double two nine two.
Speaker 1: Well done. There we go. You can get in touch and you'll win yourself a nice little prize. Jessica joined us from South Gippsland this week. Hello Jessica, welcome to the show.
Speaker 4: Gippsland.
Speaker 1: Hi, what did I say?
Speaker 4: It's Jippsland Jipsland Sorry Lands joined us from tipsy Land an alcoholic.
Speaker 1: Hello Jazz, Hi jess Hi.
Speaker 4: So you're from Gippsland. That sounds light.
Speaker 1: It is.
Speaker 9: It's a big cold, but we're having a lovely day here today.
Speaker 1: Is it South Victoria like south south Melbourne.
Speaker 9: Yeah, we're right down the bottom.
Speaker 4: I was literally just saying on the podcast that I'm finding Sydney a bit cluttered. How regional is Gippsland. I might be packing up and moving your way.
Speaker 9: We're quite regional. So we're in an agricultural area where I am, so there's not much around it all, I think. So the local town we're on acreage, but the local town only has about populations two thousand.
Speaker 4: Oh that might be a bit too small.
Speaker 1: And how far is it from the city.
Speaker 9: In Melbourne two and a half hours.
Speaker 1: See that's ideal.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's not bad.
Speaker 4: I'm guessing they don't have uberites.
Speaker 9: There, definitely not. We don't have uber anything.
Speaker 1: See.
Speaker 4: That's that's my main criteria is somewhere that's close ish to the city, so that if Taylor's we're doing a concert, I can travel, But.
Speaker 1: Also I want uberites. You should look at the south coast of Sydney like you could be a warng gong boy even fuck that.
Speaker 4: I've got my heart set on Ballarat.
Speaker 1: To be honest, I didn't know if I was allowed to talk about it. Jennet. Mitch just mentioned it on many occasions when we're out of just haven't no no. He keeps dropping hints of wanting to leave the city.
Speaker 5: Ballarat's beautiful.
Speaker 4: I probably want to be sovereign.
Speaker 1: Hill. I don't think you're gonna do it. What the fuck is gonna happen?
Speaker 4: If it comes midnight and I go shit, I could go a pad tie.
Speaker 1: You're fucked.
Speaker 4: Actually yeah, anyway, Sorry, Jeff, You've got an is it to me of your own?
Speaker 1: Ready to go? Don't you?
Speaker 9: I do?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 1: All right, Jesse hit us? Is it just me?
Speaker 9: Are some flavors of toothpaste fucking disgusting?
Speaker 1: God? Yes? Yes, Well, I feel like there's just we've there's a uniform flavor. It's mint, I swear.
Speaker 9: Sometimes you buy one and it says on peperments and you've got mental.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I've done.
Speaker 4: I like ones that have a real eclipse mint like feeling where it leaves feeling really fucking minty.
Speaker 9: Yeah, but then feel like you've just been to the dentist.
Speaker 4: Total, Yes, exactly, but then the piece of shit really weak ones like the Colgate Total that's like a rotten tick tack that's no good. And anything that has the blue jel in it. Now, oh my god.
Speaker 1: No, you know my childhood toothpaste was. It was in a cylinder and it had like that weird cap on top was a pump. Yes, and with my hair jealousy, and it looks like hair gel. And it had the three colors. It was white, red, and blue. And the mint in that was sent stational, probably full of fluoride and was destroying my mouth. However, the flavor was good, the dispensing was good. It was such a treat. I miss it.
Speaker 9: You don't want something that's good for you want something that make brings you joy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Oh my god.
Speaker 4: I can hear kids in the background jests if they got like the little toothpaste with Dory the Explorer on the tube to make it more fun and appealing.
Speaker 9: No shit, I just bought frozen toothpastes.
Speaker 1: Does it have little sparkles in it?
Speaker 9: I'm sure I'm going to open it. It'll be like purple with glitter.
Speaker 10: Yeah, it can't be good.
Speaker 4: It's probably full of sugar and does more harm than good, but fuck it, it's a.
Speaker 1: Bit of fun. There's like an airplane jelly, you know.
Speaker 9: I look at it making a brush their teeth.
Speaker 1: When I was a kid, I had a tons brush. I can't remember what it was called. Tooth tunes, yeah, and tooth brush whatever. It was cold, and you'd play and it would play for the amount of time that the dentists would recommend you brush for. So I had a two minute hook of my humps by the black eyed peeps.
Speaker 4: I really wanted one of those. That I was raised in a rout, I would have loved a paste.
Speaker 1: But yeah, sorry, your farmers. What can you tell Your mum would have been a right cow about running the water then when you're brushing your teeth in the middle of a drought.
Speaker 4: Fortunately she didn't have to nag me too much because I just never brushed.
Speaker 1: My teeth like the real abroth that I was. Anyway, Thanks for that, Jess, I completely agree.
Speaker 4: That's sure how the frozen toothpaste goes? Is it nearby? I actually want to know if you class it is something that tastes foul?
Speaker 9: Wait, oh, hang on, I can I've got a baby in one arm.
Speaker 1: Go do it now?
Speaker 4: Maybe just drop the.
Speaker 9: Base, which would just throw her on the ground.
Speaker 1: She's fine, she's right herself. It's not there's a three hour drive for the hospital or anything. That sounded like the baby was just dropped.
Speaker 9: On her head. Where's the booth paste? So I've got to ask a four year old where the toothpaste is? Okay, so it is called or kid yep, mild mint flavor.
Speaker 1: Like it's a corner.
Speaker 4: That's what I hate, the mild mint.
Speaker 9: Would you like a review from the four year old?
Speaker 1: Go for it?
Speaker 9: So it's white with sparkles. What doste it?
Speaker 1: Good?
Speaker 9: Okay? She just gagged.
Speaker 4: You kept the doct Jess, a literal gag.
Speaker 1: That's so funny. All right, Jess, thank you for the live review. That was fantastic.
Speaker 4: Don't forget the d M Gemma Gemma Jenna on our instagram.
Speaker 1: All right, thank you so much, Jess, God bless you enjoy South Chipsland. Do you know what's funny? This is complete serendipity. High smile. A teeth whitening company and a toothpaste company sent me, then you vanilla flavored toothpaste and it's in my bag?
Speaker 4: Did it look like you needed it.
Speaker 1: Maybe sent it to me or you knew a tooth that we have to try it. It was in my bag and I just thought I.
Speaker 5: Got a watermelon one.
Speaker 1: I hate anything. Vanilla is my absolute favorite flavor in the world world, so I think we all have to have a little taste of it.
Speaker 4: Sure, and got me some vanilla incest when it was in Europe, you got some what you know, the incests sticks that you Yeah?
Speaker 5: Yeah, how is it? How's the incest?
Speaker 4: It smelled like vanilla? Really quite nice.
Speaker 1: I mean, if you're gonna have incests, you don't want it to be vanilla. You're like, fuck me in the ass. For Christ's sake, I don't want missionary, my fucking sister, you know. Okay, here we go. It's got to pump on it. I'm gonna pump some vanilla high smell. Oh that looks like cream. Smell it.
Speaker 4: I don't want to taste it.
Speaker 5: Come on, how is it?
Speaker 1: That's fucking delicious? Really? Oh? Yeah, e it's minty Jenner and vanilla. Y Oh my god, I love that.
Speaker 4: No, it's like sunscreen or moisturizer that you've accidentally put on your lip and then licked your lip thing on you?
Speaker 1: Oh God, that tastes like a lip. Are we done with this? I've got to get to Wicked? Yes? Sorry Jenna quickly. What's your review?
Speaker 5: Sunscreening?
Speaker 1: By? Thanks? I smile for the product. Okay? Are we ready for the second instan strment of our hobby Hunt series?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 4: Unfortunately you weren't sold on our first installment. I tried to convince you to join one of my bar classes because I loved them. I can't get enough.
Speaker 1: I thought it was going to be like a candy bar. Making was definitely.
Speaker 4: Getting your rs A bar class.
Speaker 1: Yeah, definitely, or just like you know, had monkey bars all day.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but it's interesting this time we were both trying something brand new. First time, it was me introducing you to something I love, but this was something new to both of us.
Speaker 1: It was a pottery class. Yes, and it's something that I've wanted to do for a very very long time. Very excited. So shall we roll the second edition of Yeah, let's get into it, Hobby Tiger. Wow, I forget how awful that was really terrible, But the pottery was really fun. Like I we got there, the three of us were there and the studio. The vibes were immaculately.
Speaker 4: You say, we went along to Silky Shape Pepes Studio in Crow's Nest which is North Sydney, and your Ghana was there. She was absolutely gorgeous.
Speaker 1: God, she was just at one with that clay. She was just an extension of that dirty, dirty mud. The thing about pottery though, is, and I think maybe we'll hear this, it was so meditative, like I felt truly like because your foot is on a pedal as if you're driving, your hands are on the clay, your brain is looking at the clay, you're listening to a teacher. You and I were talking, so all I could think about was that clay in that moment.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and so we'll play you how it went. As per usual. There will be a video to go with this as well. Monday afternoon on our Instagram at couple of mitches is where you can see the video. So firstly, let's get into it.
Speaker 1: Can I just paint a picture, sorry, or molded a piece, don't have the lingo down fold some wet dirt, I don't know. Mitch and I are wearing sculpting aprons, which are black aprons that come down your bodies, but then they split at the dicky, so then they can drape both thighs because you are literally straddling what looks like a combustion engine with one pedal. And then it's wet covered full of water, and you've got a spinny dish like a microwave up without a lid on it, and you've got a plot of clay and we're sitting there spread eagle, so Mitch's left knee is touching my right knee very centrally.
Speaker 4: By the way, when you watch the video, one thing you'll notice is that you and I both wore black and then because you Gana had this like bookcase with drying pottery behind it in garbage bag. Yes, so it wasn't overly aesthetic, it wasn't pretty. And so she goes, let me put a sheet up behind you, which was a black sheet, and we were already wearing black clothes. So this video like, God, bless your Ghanda. It looks so scabby, but it's fine. We had fun. So should we take a listen now, yes, So, first off, this was the very start of the class. We met your ghana. Obviously, she showed us how to use the wheel and So we hadn't even touched the clay yet, and yet you just went full ball on that pedal and the clay went.
Speaker 6: All right. Here we are in silky shapes, in crows and estima.
Speaker 1: How do you feel?
Speaker 4: I'm really nervous, Actually I'm not.
Speaker 6: I feel like I'm gonna, like really nail this.
Speaker 4: I want to nail it, but I just feel that I won't. And I'm going to take it really personally. If your pot's better than mine, shall we begin? Shall we make something? Yes, you're gonna hear she's going to show us how to do it, but you're going to make it look really easy and we're going to suck at it. But go on, what do we need to know?
Speaker 7: All right?
Speaker 8: So we're going to learn how to make a cylinder.
Speaker 7: So cylinder can be a cup like a similar raisball, a cigarette ash tray maybe could be Yeah.
Speaker 4: I've actually quit, so I don't need one.
Speaker 6: Evabes.
Speaker 7: First of all, try not to have any expectations, So don't think about the product at the end. Just think about all the steps you're doing. Okay, So it's more about the journey exactly.
Speaker 6: I feel like we're about to end to an IVF meeting.
Speaker 4: It is about the journey, which it is.
Speaker 6: It's about the journey. Yes, our sex is good in it.
Speaker 4: That's not my fault.
Speaker 6: Why don't you quickly tell us what we have? What's this thing called? This is?
Speaker 7: This is a wheel that's will electric, so you only need to push your foot down on the pedal like driving.
Speaker 6: Okay, have you tried yours?
Speaker 4: Let's go sang it. Janet's here filming. This is why she couldn't do it. She didn't have a license to use and acceleerate.
Speaker 6: Sorry.
Speaker 1: Sorry, that actually knocked my testicles a little bit and that hurt Mary. What have you done?
Speaker 6: Sorry? I went a bit too fast.
Speaker 4: Wheel, so literally off to a flying start.
Speaker 1: Now what would you call this? Shagana? That's a wheel?
Speaker 4: So your clay went flying all over you.
Speaker 1: That was great, hit me and the balls. We only even gotten started yet it wasn't stuck to the wheel, So I asked what it was. She is very sweet, and I think we were both very confident at the start, but it quickly dwindles.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like this is when the competitiveness started to kick in. So I challenge you all to keep track of who's winning, who's the better seramicist at this point as we go through, So this is when we actually got started. Just picture a lob of clay in front of us, and we had to turn that into a corn shape.
Speaker 1: Yeah we did, Yeah, very phallic shape. Our hands were either side of it, drenched in water and would have to pull our hands up slowly around this article. It was. It was horny.
Speaker 8: Okay, so use a lot of water.
Speaker 7: Okay, make sure your hand's always wet and slippery.
Speaker 8: If it gets dry, it's going to break.
Speaker 6: Okay, so we can get wet now.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so spin fast please yep.
Speaker 7: All right, take a handful of water, pour it on top of your clay, generous handful, and use boss hands. Bring your hands up and in make your clay look like a.
Speaker 4: Corn a cock.
Speaker 6: Oh sorry, you said, sorry, Sorry, it's been a couple of weeks. Sorry, sorry, you've done enough. I didn't.
Speaker 1: What happened it?
Speaker 5: That's lack of water.
Speaker 6: Lack of water? Yeah, okay, my GPS been a bit dry. I have, I have.
Speaker 4: So now we're going to pretend that was never happened.
Speaker 5: That was embarrassing.
Speaker 4: That's why we're recording. We'll never forget.
Speaker 6: And I'm the one person that's done this before.
Speaker 4: Okay, well, so I do you realize that you've done it before? And I'm still killing it so far.
Speaker 1: So I thought you said that's the luck of the water. It sounds like a beautiful novel. Where do I read that water? Yeah, so I decapitated my corn nuts, Yeah you did, and I actually circumcised it because it looked like it did look like a like an uncircumcised dick, and I wass to no, it's definitely not well trying to make a ball right, Well.
Speaker 4: This is the point where we turned the corn shape into a flat shape, and so we were sort of creating like picture a cheese platter, you know, the little block of bree.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, well that's well described.
Speaker 4: Yes, a little a little block of bree cheese. That's what we're making at this point.
Speaker 7: Now we're going to do the next step if you guys want to watch this. So we're going to spin fast poor water. Left hand that's six, right hand like this on top like karate cho and you kar chop down, put yours down if you can, well you can stop, you think, keep going home?
Speaker 6: That is that good?
Speaker 4: My cock turned into a pot mitchele Oh, you've lapped me, you've overtaken me. Let's let's look.
Speaker 6: Like the mushrooms that killed that family in Melbourne this week.
Speaker 4: Yeah, would you like a taste, jez.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So at this point, I'm now the ship one. You're better than me, Pottery, I've overtaken and so I don't talk much after this because I'm so fucking focused on better.
Speaker 1: Than you actually did. If you watch the video, Mitch gets so silent. It happened in the bar class. I was confident at the start that in the last ten minutes I just shut up.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was the other way around.
Speaker 1: This time.
Speaker 4: I became really really nervous because I couldn't talk. I was so focused on being.
Speaker 1: Good at it. Yeah.
Speaker 4: OK, so we've got the block of bree cheese in front of us now, and so we were supposed to, I guess finger the middle to turn the block into a bull. So to know you've got to you've got to make a gaping hole. And this is when we both started to notice how fucking sensual it was.
Speaker 8: You know, next step we're going to do opening.
Speaker 7: So if you want to watch fast Speed Water, I'm only going to use my thumbs.
Speaker 8: Two thumbs together.
Speaker 7: You're going to go in the middle until you have one centimeter left on the bottom for.
Speaker 4: The bottom, so don't touch the bottom.
Speaker 8: Then you're going to bring your thumbs out like this.
Speaker 6: Wow, this is wow. I've been there before.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it reminds me of my birth.
Speaker 8: This opening here should be like five centimeters so big.
Speaker 6: Enough so you don't want to go through to the bottom.
Speaker 4: Yes, well that'd be a pretty ship plate, wouldn't it.
Speaker 8: Sorry, keep going down until you have a set.
Speaker 6: I'm sorry. This is quite sensual, isn't it.
Speaker 4: Oh my gorgeous?
Speaker 1: Nice, nice.
Speaker 7: And then we pull out Mitchell done and yeah, push your thumbs out.
Speaker 8: And that's done. Oh my god, well done.
Speaker 4: Oh wow, oh my god, I'm so impressed. That's great. I hate that Yours is clearly better than mine.
Speaker 6: It's a bowl.
Speaker 8: Well done.
Speaker 6: Let me cereal out of that.
Speaker 4: I wouldn't feed my cat out of it. It really is quite sensual, right is I get the whole ghost scene?
Speaker 6: Now? Do you have a partner? No? Have you ever brought someone here for a date?
Speaker 8: Well, people come in here for dates, do that. Yeah, sometimes Gol doesn't know it's pottery.
Speaker 7: Guy would arrange everything and she will show up like in Leace Go.
Speaker 1: Looking beautiful of the good game, and then he's pulling open a bowl.
Speaker 6: She's gone, I'm jealous of a pot.
Speaker 1: Sorry, clearly the ghost this is that we're feeling essential.
Speaker 4: She reckons. A lot of people go on dates.
Speaker 1: There, I do it for sure. Really, yeah, I love that. I love a hands on experience, something to reference. I really am down for that.
Speaker 4: I feel like if someone suggests that a pottery date to me, be it a surprise or not, I'd be a bit off put at first, but hey, it'd be fucking memorable, wouldn't it. Totally then I definitely remember that date.
Speaker 1: I pretend to do it to their but or something.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, with your ghana there you you're like, hey, you're ghana, your ghana?
Speaker 1: Want to look away.
Speaker 4: We're about to get fucking off, Risky.
Speaker 1: Clean them up with a sponge. So at this point.
Speaker 4: We've put a hole in our breach. No, I'm actually introducing the next bit of audio. Sorry, at this point finger a hole into the bree cheese.
Speaker 1: Yes, we have, we have. And so it's like a.
Speaker 4: Really tiny flat bowl. And this is when we had to pull it off, stretch it up and make it a taller bowl.
Speaker 1: It was going from a small bowl to a big bowl.
Speaker 4: Yes, correct, And remember at this point you're in the lead, right like you're obviously doing a better job than me.
Speaker 1: I haven't forgotten. I'm doing exceptionally well. Your ghana has got my resume about to offer me a job as a tutor.
Speaker 4: Let's see how that lasted.
Speaker 8: Okay, So for next step, we're gonna need medium speak.
Speaker 6: Doesn't yours isn't as big as ours? Have we have? We gone too big?
Speaker 4: Once again, our whole gaping.
Speaker 6: I've been there before.
Speaker 1: So do we need to close up our Do we need to rest for a few days?
Speaker 4: Or that would be good?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 7: If you spin medium spit with your hands, we're gonna mainly use the middle finger.
Speaker 4: Yeah, oh perfect, my favorite one.
Speaker 7: So keep moving upwards, keep moving upwards really gently, really really don't squeeze hard, Mitch.
Speaker 4: Oh, no, embarrassing.
Speaker 1: I've beheaded my peace fed it and I was the star pupil.
Speaker 4: You got cocky mate.
Speaker 1: Absolutely ruined my embarrassing. I snapped it in half. My piece fell in front of my eyes. And you know what, me and your Gelly, you ghana, you ghana from Silky Shape from Silky Shapes and The Way of the Water Avatar Part two. And she looks at me, she's so disappointed. But then I look over at Mitchell and the joy in his Yes.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm like, I'm back, bitch, joy.
Speaker 1: So mine has been cut off. She gets up out of her chair and she comes in fixed mine.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she did have to give you a helping hand, which gave you a bit of an advantage, I would have thought. But anyway, so finally, this is when we put the finishing touches on our bowls. Although yours looked a bit more like a cup to be fair.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was half the size. Yeah. So yeah, this is the end of our body.
Speaker 4: And then you're Gana asked Jenna to make a judgment who did a better job at their pottery, So we basically this is it. We're finalizing it.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 7: So you keep going up pressure until you get five meal thickness.
Speaker 10: Of the wall.
Speaker 6: Okay, I got the death wabbles.
Speaker 7: Okay, So Mitch, we're going to compress the.
Speaker 6: Rim for you. Compress the rim.
Speaker 8: Yeah, so see how the.
Speaker 4: Rim is going up and down?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: No, no bumpsy in my head that mine looks like that okay, and I've got pottery dysmorphia.
Speaker 4: She might's taken on an oval shape. It's not round anymore. That's okay, that's perfect.
Speaker 6: Actually, you've done I wouldn't say.
Speaker 4: It's almost like I'm intuitive natural.
Speaker 8: That's pretty much done.
Speaker 6: Wow, it's a coffee mind.
Speaker 8: Do you want it to stay as his?
Speaker 7: Or do you want me to even it out for you?
Speaker 4: What do you mean he's saying mine's not perfect?
Speaker 1: Yes it is?
Speaker 6: Yeah, No, it's not perfect, Jenna.
Speaker 4: Do you want to hugo way? Go away? Okay, let's leave with us. Is it's perfect?
Speaker 6: You happy with yours?
Speaker 4: I don't think it matters what I think. I think you're Ghana, the top dog of Silky Shaped Studio, who did a better job.
Speaker 6: Out of the two mitches?
Speaker 4: We will need to ask Jenna to judge.
Speaker 1: All right, Jenna, have a look at our pots and tell us who's your superior.
Speaker 6: I mean, mine's not really a pot, mine.
Speaker 4: It's just it's a tooth brush holder.
Speaker 6: It is a toothbrush holder. And Mitchell's cat bowl.
Speaker 5: Actually, well, to be honest, I wouldn't like Connie even near that things.
Speaker 6: Look at the jagged.
Speaker 5: Edges Honestly, they're both terrible.
Speaker 1: It's really hard to love to see you.
Speaker 4: Do a better job, Jenna. Such support, Jenna, I'm gonna go with Mitch.
Speaker 6: Oh god, thanks Jenna.
Speaker 4: Half of it's missing.
Speaker 6: Thank you so much. This was great my pleasure.
Speaker 1: I actually feel I don't know how you feel, Mitch, but I feel like this is a hobby that I want to continue.
Speaker 4: It's very rare that you actually continue though.
Speaker 6: Yeah, how much do these costs?
Speaker 4: Because what Mitch does is he buys all the bullshit, drops all this money on it, and then just forgets about it, Like he's got DJ dex, a banjo, all these things. He's just bought the equipment and then not actually do How much would this set you back?
Speaker 7: Probably a couple of thousands just for the week. But there are options. You don't have to own everything. There are lots of different studios. You can go and do it at the studio, and you can do it whenever you have time. You don't have to commit to it.
Speaker 6: I actually am very I think I'm going to continue this hobby.
Speaker 4: Was it therapeutic?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: And it was also like it it keeps your brain and your hands busy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I've been more focused.
Speaker 6: No, I wasn't speaking.
Speaker 1: My brain was on and that's rare, very Yeah, my therapist will.
Speaker 6: Be very impressed.
Speaker 7: The most common feedback I get is people say that I did not think about anything for two hours.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so you just you're so.
Speaker 7: Focused on your hands that all the other noise in your mind just disappears.
Speaker 4: I can't say that word meditative.
Speaker 7: It is meditative without trying to meditate, because everyone says I cannot meditate. My monkey brain never stops. But when you're doing this, you're meditating without knowing.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I love it. I'm sold.
Speaker 4: Now important question you, Ghana, As a professional seramesist, do you ever bother getting your nails done or is it just gonna get wrapped? Yeah?
Speaker 7: No, I don't. I'm missing one of the nails.
Speaker 4: What what did you do?
Speaker 8: Because it raps against the will I did act?
Speaker 7: Notice that you can recognize Potters by this third nails. It is missing show because when you're doing this corning up and down, you're touching the world.
Speaker 6: Oh my god, you.
Speaker 8: Actually don't feel it.
Speaker 4: Then you sit at home you're like, what happened? Where is the Cornah? That's like nails on a talkboard to me.
Speaker 6: That is thank you so much. This was great. I've got a new hobby.
Speaker 4: Congratulations so early in the hunt.
Speaker 6: And we've got a new urn for the frand of ours to die because that is hidious. We'll put them in that.
Speaker 1: Oh there we go.
Speaker 4: Like we said, the videos up on our Instagram at a couple of mitches on Monday afternoon.
Speaker 1: Yes, we should do another. I love what we did with the bar video where we got the earlier listeners to comment something.
Speaker 4: Yeah, to prove that they heard the podcast first. What could be something pot related? They can comment on the video.
Speaker 1: Oh, maybe just the leaf emoji or just fourteen it's blazy.
Speaker 4: The maple leaf emoji is usually what people put on their dating propog on grinder for It's a maple leaf emoji.
Speaker 1: They're a dealer, correct, you can put that I like the maple. Then we don't want people to think thinking that our pages, you know, a conduit for weed.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we can't just have that emoji like a pot pun. Are there any Yeah, I'm sure we can think of one. Yeah, buy is it? This is your Ghana's claim to fame.
Speaker 1: Good you Ghana barely know he your Ghana didn't fucking touch her, one of the one of the many. If you if you can't think of something a pot joke, okay, write a pot joke or the maple leaf emoji.
Speaker 4: Don't pully Yaghana.
Speaker 1: She'll be the confused And I adore Yaghana. I want her as my teacher in the same way that you were a bit like, oh my god, the bar teacher Mandy is so cool.
Speaker 4: El l.
Speaker 1: I thought Yrghana was so cool. Yeah, I loved her. She was adorable and she's right. That ring finger on her left hand looked like a fucking Frankfurter than being chopped off. Well, it's time for the verdict. Oh, oh my god, we're going.
Speaker 4: To actually commit to this hobby. Have we found a new one?
Speaker 1: Oh my god? Well, are we all go into committer? Is it just you and me? Midge? Do we all have to decide? True? Jenna didn't actually give it a crack, but for someone who was watching.
Speaker 5: Well, I can't because my nails. It gets into my nails because I've got cat.
Speaker 1: So that's an instant no from Jenna Mitchell, you can go next.
Speaker 4: I didn't work this hard to quit my nail biting habit just to have some fucking pottery wheel. Rip my nail off. No way, I can't with glusing a nail hole.
Speaker 1: Shed's a no from Mitchell Wow burning through these verdict.
Speaker 4: You made it pretty clear in that that you were sold in it. But I should say it's been a couple of weeks since we've recorded that, and so God.
Speaker 1: We know what you're like. Would you like to know the truth of the matter. I'm in negotiations with someone on gum Tree Grass.
Speaker 4: You don't need to buy your own wheel. You can just go to a studio. Do you see me installing a ballet bar? In my heart, I just go to the studio where they've got baths.
Speaker 1: I am in negotiations with someone who is selling all their gear. She's probably not a good sign because that's where I'm going to be in six weeks. However, I think we've landed on a fair and reasonable price for a pottery wheel. Mitchell died. This is what you do. You've got so much bullshit that you don't commit to, and it will be coming home because it is my new hobby. I accept. I love pottery.
Speaker 4: Okay, I mean that's a win, but I don't think you're going about it the right way.
Speaker 5: It's a half win.
Speaker 1: I also had to listen to message me that does pottery classes in Cronulla, which is where I live currently with mum and dad, and she said, come to the come to the studio and you can do weekly sessions. And I'm going to do that instead of getting your own wheel.
Speaker 4: There's no need chill.
Speaker 1: I was trying to Google because she at Google a message because she messaged me inviting me. Bless her. Her name's Ashley. She listens to the show ceramics pottery class in Taran Point. I love you to come, she messaged. The two of us actually invited us. Oh really, yeah, my name's actually currently a few wines deep.
Speaker 4: Well tell her to fucking forget about it. Remove me from the group chat. I'm not losing.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm so happy. This is great. I've got a new hobby.
Speaker 4: I understand where your head's that when it comes to i've got a new hobby, I've got to buy the ship to go with it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like, I get it, but you don't need to because I did.
Speaker 4: The same thing. When I finally found a new palaateis and yoga studio to go to, I was like, I'm going to get a new mat.
Speaker 1: It's going to be so good. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it wasn't a fucking cheap matt. Yeah, is gorgeous indigenous artwork on it, and I've seen it. It was expensive and I was like, nah, nah, it's all good.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah.
Speaker 4: I rock up to the first class and they're like, no, you don't need to bring your own mat. We've got them. So I don't think you go into pottery class they're gonna expect you to bring your own fucking wheel.
Speaker 1: You don't need to buy it. It's also like forty kilos. Yeah, I did search kilns, but they they just want to require a lot of energy.
Speaker 4: What are you gonna do after you make a pot without a kiln?
Speaker 1: Also, what am I gonna do to my dad?
Speaker 6: Dad?
Speaker 1: I'm gonna fuck on Thursday. But then also I'm making pottery in the backyard on Friday. So you need to funk off out of your own house that you're paying the mortgage on.
Speaker 4: I think of the mess you're going to make if you get your own pottery wheel, Like, it's so much easier to go to a class and then just leave it behind.
Speaker 1: Sorry though, you're saying, think of the mess you're going to make give you fuck on Thursday, and I thought, how do you need.
Speaker 4: To mind out of the gut of your gris. We love you, jamamache the studio and crows. Thanks you very much for having it.
Speaker 1: Hit it up. It's a beautiful studio.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Now do we need to continue the hobby hunt because you reckon? You found one? Because I have been getting a lot of suites and sent in.
Speaker 1: Oh definitely. I think this is great, and I think we're staggering. I want to continue. I'm not fully sold on having a brand new hobby that I can commit to. Pottery is hard and a lengthy is it? Well, it just takes time. If you want to fucking mugget takes six weeks and you got to kill it for a month and you got to bake it. Nah. I want something more instant hobby, you know. Yeah, but I'm very impatient. So something a bit more instant could be nice.
Speaker 4: Okay, well, I'll tell you some of the suggestions. Lily said that we should do canoe polo.
Speaker 1: Absolutely not, Lily, do you listen to this polo?
Speaker 4: But in kayaks you paddle around in a kayak and try and score goals. That are hung up in the air, lots of fun, she said. And you come from a water polo background, right, so I do think of that, but in a canoe.
Speaker 1: I've actually thought about getting back into water polo. There's a queer water polo team in Sydney.
Speaker 4: I was actually thinking that the other day. I was like, why is he looking for a new hobby when he's clearly got one that he used to be quite good at by what I know?
Speaker 1: And I wanted to do swimming again. I swim. I want to swim with my dad. He swims every morning at the beach. Anyway, I don't think kayak. No, it sounds like quiddage and that's silly.
Speaker 4: Actually, you know the mcquarie University just down the road from our studio, they've got a quidditch team.
Speaker 1: Should we sign up? Yeah?
Speaker 5: You and a stub where I went els as well. They verse each other?
Speaker 1: Do they play? Do they hold on it? Is it role play?
Speaker 6: Like?
Speaker 1: Are they huffle pass?
Speaker 6: Like?
Speaker 1: Are they at O week?
Speaker 4: When I saw the store for a quidditch team where I was like, isn't that fucking flying?
Speaker 10: What are they doing?
Speaker 1: Isn't that fucking mythical? It's not real? God, that's done. And the blood just looked heavy on Harry Potter. The blood is Oh my god, they did and oh I did like the look of the snitch though, to be favor, to be honest with you, Oh yeah, that looks really fun. Okay.
Speaker 4: Rachel also suggested that we do aerial hoop. It's technically considered a circus art. Basically, it's a suspended metal hoop that you used to do aerobics.
Speaker 1: Oh, absolutely fucking not.
Speaker 4: I think that'd be right at my allegies.
Speaker 1: Well, you can do it in your own spare time, no, thank you, okay.
Speaker 4: Angus suggested one of those smash rooms where you just get a bunch of the pottery that we made, really just a bunch of ceramics and shit, and you hit it with a hammer.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I'd absolutely adore that. I've seen those. It's just like a one white room. It's like four walls and they lock the door and you wear safety gear and you throw ceramics like you're at a Greek fucking wedding.
Speaker 4: Oh, they's hammer you to throw it.
Speaker 1: I've seen different ones. I've seen hammers, I've seen axes.
Speaker 4: I really like to do that. Should we do with smashrooms.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, But is that a hobby or is that not just something you do after you break up with your partner, like to get your around.
Speaker 5: But they probably have membership.
Speaker 4: It depends on how much you fall in love with it. It's probably on the same wavelength as bowling. Some people would consider that a hobby. Some people would trip. That's something you do with your cousins.
Speaker 1: Oh, let's do a smashroom. Because the three of us have so much pent up anger.
Speaker 4: I just start hitting you.
Speaker 1: Did you kill me? I think Jenner would go fucking nuts, And.
Speaker 4: It's like, I don't need a hammer. I've got me nails.
Speaker 1: Do a smashroom. That audio is going to be very hard to play back. It's going to be grading on the ears.
Speaker 4: Oh well, it's fine, it'll be fun for us. It's all about the video.
Speaker 1: It's all about the footage, all right, Hobby number three, Let's do a smashroom.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry, fuck yes, all right, coming soon. I guess how the.
Speaker 1: Did we start with quiddy and end on smash Jesus? Is it just me?
Speaker 4: You should follow these idiots online?
Speaker 5: Search a couple of mitches.
Speaker 4: All right, the moment you've all been on the edge of your fucking seat waiting.
Speaker 1: For Jesus Christ. We've been teasing hobby Hunt for months. Forget that ship, forget my fucking emotional turmoil, breakup of the year, who gives a ship? Mitch's new boyfriend? Fuck him?
Speaker 4: Finally, Jenna is going to talk about her own life.
Speaker 1: Oh, we've all been waiting every week. I asked the same question, prize keeper, Jenna, how are you? What's new?
Speaker 4: What's been going on?
Speaker 3: Girl?
Speaker 5: Nothing?
Speaker 1: Nothing?
Speaker 4: Much? Yeah, and we put it to her today. Right, it's time for you to tell a story. We're going to put a side time on the episode, and you have to think of something. Have you thought of something?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 5: I think I have?
Speaker 1: Okay, good, So this is Jenny. What name did you want to go with? Jenny? Jenna? I think it Jenna's fable time. All right, well, Jennah, Mitch and I absolutely all is. I've got a nice fish to and Mitch sharpening his axe. So when you're ready, Jenna, how have you been what's going on? Well?
Speaker 5: I'm telling a story.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she's got a yarn for it.
Speaker 5: It's just a little yarn from my current life.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 5: So let's rewind the clock back to two thousand and two.
Speaker 1: Great, oh cool? How old were you there? Nine? Okay?
Speaker 5: Family holiday?
Speaker 1: Where'd you go? That'd be nice? Fucking now?
Speaker 4: Is that you weren't raised in a drought? Sorry?
Speaker 1: Keep going.
Speaker 4: You're in Vanahatu on a family holiday when you were nine?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 4: Did you have enough money to take the butler with you?
Speaker 5: We didn't have a butler, okay.
Speaker 1: Was it a private or commercial airline? It was Daddy's airline?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 5: So first family holiday to Vanuatu first?
Speaker 1: Sorry? First the way she said that nine times since first family holiday, and we.
Speaker 4: Just loved it so much we put it to pod our summer house because we owned the first.
Speaker 5: I haven't been since.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 5: So we arrive and it's lovely. We stay in a really lovely hotel like resort.
Speaker 1: It's really really nice, no doubt.
Speaker 5: I go to kids club, it's great, lots of fun. I have a friend that nanny's there. It's great. And then on the third night there's a massive earthquake.
Speaker 1: What the fuck? This is a great story, Jennet.
Speaker 5: That's one of the worst earthquakes's ever had.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I'm googling. So two thousand and two Beau earthquakes.
Speaker 4: This is ringing a bell. I feel like I've heard this in passing. But let's get into the details of the nitty gritty.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 5: So we're all having fun until one night, or maybe it was the morning.
Speaker 4: Did you need new music? I think really grimy, something daunting. Okay, yes, suspenseful.
Speaker 5: Okay. So it's about the third night or morning, early dawn. I don't know. I'm in my bunk bed, and because I loved bunk beds at the time, I could have slept on the double bed, but I decided to sleep on the bunk bed.
Speaker 4: All of a sudden, Okay, I've got to get to the Wicked premiere. You can skim some details.
Speaker 5: All of a sudden, the room starts to shake, the bunk bed falls down. I fall to the ground.
Speaker 1: Oh my dad, what does that sound like? Well, like, what would you sound like doing that?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 1: It was literally, oh my god, Jenna, yeah.
Speaker 5: Yes, And we're on the top of a no, the bottom of a hill, so it could there could have been like a landslide. Anyway, my dad picks me up, we run outside. Everybody else in the resort are outside their doors as well, we're all freaking out. Then there's after shocks constantly for the next few hours, and then the next few days. I'm begging to leave all all the shops.
Speaker 4: Wait, wait the next few days. Yes, so far, your father's running and carrying you out. You can't skip a few days. I want to know what happened next?
Speaker 1: Was chaos? Did the hotels grumble? Yeah? The bunks were demined? Got it? Because was your brother crashed? Did you have a third brother that we don't know of?
Speaker 5: No, he was in a double bed because I was on loan on the bunk bend.
Speaker 1: Got it.
Speaker 5: Anyway, we were all rushed out, and everyone was scared. What time of night I'd say, early morning?
Speaker 1: Sometimes, Okay, do you need to go back to sleep? No?
Speaker 4: I don't.
Speaker 5: I don't remember. Maybe I did, Okay, I would have tried, But there were after shocks. All the shops were destroyed, so I couldn't get any food or anything. Sorry, dying to go back home, crying, screaming. Everybody else in the resort got to go back home, but my dad said, because he paid for the trip, we had to stay.
Speaker 1: Wow, stay richer exactly, So it was easy for everyone to go home.
Speaker 4: It's not like you were stranded and there were no flights.
Speaker 5: Ah, well, that's where I think there was tsunami warning.
Speaker 1: Oh my fucking god, you're kidding.
Speaker 4: There wasn't a tsunami, was there.
Speaker 5: No, there wasn't, luckily, but there was a warning. So people from other islands had to go onto our island. We're all stuck there.
Speaker 4: We're like, don't come here, it's fuck.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So there was a there was a siren that went off tsunami warning.
Speaker 5: So we were like in the resort to the last.
Speaker 4: So I hate to interrupt your fable. It's one sound effect I want you to get on YouTube.
Speaker 1: It's the haunted hurricane siren.
Speaker 4: The Chicago tornado warning, the broken siren. You've made us play this twelve times in the background of Jenna's disaster story.
Speaker 1: Fantastic, Samby.
Speaker 4: So it's Chicago, specifically Chicago broken tornado siren. Okay, keep going, Jeniway were we So the.
Speaker 5: Government advised everybody to leave for the island, not leave the country, but because my dad had paid for the whole two weeks, we had to stay. So we were one of the last families there. But luckily, the nannies and everything. Brought their children to stay on the resort as well, so I hung out with them for how much.
Speaker 1: Longer were you there after the earthquake? Two weeks? Are you fucking kidding me? So other countries sent in aid and you were still their holiday. Yes, the Australian government, I'm sure it was John Howard at the time, spent millions of taxpayer dollars to rebuild Vanuatu, and you and your wealthy family were sitting sipping cocktails. There was no.
Speaker 5: Water in the pool.
Speaker 10: So what did you do?
Speaker 1: What did you how did you kill time?
Speaker 6: Well?
Speaker 5: Then Nanny's had horses, and so it began.
Speaker 4: Jenner the horse girl was born out of trauma and rising like a phoenix in the ashes.
Speaker 5: To walk along the beach. Alot, we get hermit crabs and little hermit crabbit.
Speaker 4: It's okay, eight for dinner the shops.
Speaker 1: Sorry, I mean we're considering you're having a great time. We really need to change it.
Speaker 4: This is the really, this is the game.
Speaker 5: Anyway, my brother decided to run away.
Speaker 1: Oh fucking hell.
Speaker 10: We called a taxi into the city.
Speaker 1: A taxi, yes, oh my god, more dramatic. He was seven, Oh my god, what happened.
Speaker 5: The driver took him to the city then asked him for money, and he said, I don't have money, And then my parents realized he was gone, so I had to call the police. I was left on the beach with the hermit crabs. Then they had to go to the city to collect him. They finally found him. They thought he'd been kidnapped.
Speaker 4: Anyway, why was he fleeing because he didn't want to stay there.
Speaker 1: He wanted to go home. I was just bored. Well, two weeks a long time.
Speaker 5: I was the one who was desperate to leave. That's what my anxiety came in.
Speaker 4: That's where it was to run away, because you're bored.
Speaker 5: Well, he was seven, so he thought he could. He was sick of our family. He never had dinner with us, so he was always at another table. Then I went on to another table because that all the tables were available.
Speaker 1: I finally running away while you were bored with an option, this story would be finished for me.
Speaker 5: Anyway, during this time, the constant after I'd be home, they were constant after shocks. We then had to go to another hotel because it closed down, of course, and it was a rundown hotel with ants had to stay three days there. It was the airport hotel. But I had really really delicious chips, so I spent three days doing that eating that. Then we went to the airport and finally came home. And it was the worst trip of my life.
Speaker 1: Wow, Jenna, But hey, it was memorable, wasn't it? It was very memorable. Wow that is that was a brilliant story worth five years in the making. To be honest, I.
Speaker 4: Got to do Jenner's fables more often.
Speaker 1: Think of another Give us one more time to get to the Wicked. All right, let's go home. Let's go home, have a great time at the Wicked. Premier Angel. What theater is it at.
Speaker 4: It's at the Lyric Theater, which is dark casino exakly.
Speaker 1: It is not my favorite theater, No, no more of it. I prefer the State Theater Capitals.
Speaker 4: Now the State Theater, No, No, Theatre Royal, facious.
Speaker 5: I love Capital and then Theatre Royal.
Speaker 4: I don't have time for this ship.
Speaker 1: Well, my quick question is why is it so exciting that it's back? Because it was gone? But like what yeah, but but why did it go? How long has it been gone for? Like, what's the.
Speaker 4: History last time it was in Australia would have been twenty fourteen or twenty fifteen, and that was that was their ten year anniversary to her. Wow, so they'd been ten years prior to that.
Speaker 1: All right, well let's get you.
Speaker 5: We're the same without Jemmy.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 4: But she's fucking pregnant.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know. God forbid. She lives her life and doesn't have to get painted green slime every day.
Speaker 4: This is This is paints I will tell this quickly. This paints how much of a fucking wicked nerd. I was not just theater.
Speaker 1: Nods specifically wicked nerd.
Speaker 4: Yes, the lead actress who played Alphabet the Green Witch, Jemma Rix, who I fucking at.
Speaker 5: All exceptional performer.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: She released an album yes, independently and through her own live shows at like a tiny theater in Surrey Hills or redfurn or something. Jenna and I went and we got a fucking photo with her.
Speaker 1: I've seen this photo, the mean and Greek. Yeah, I've seen the photo. Is it behind the theater at the end of the show. Yeah, that boy? I don't are you talking about I've not seen this photo. Oh goodness, Oh sorry, Jesus Mitchell, you look like had a fucking Gatsby in that pick. You don't look well.
Speaker 4: That was when I was starting to grab my hair long and had to hide it with a hat.
Speaker 1: She looks lovely? Is she anyone of merit these days? Orf? She faded away?
Speaker 4: Excuse the fuck you? She went on through being Alphabra and Wicked to being the I don't know who's the one with the long hair and frozenwi elsa?
Speaker 1: Yes? Fuck yes, oh, good for her, good for her.
Speaker 4: Sorry, she can't be in Wicked because she's fucking pregnant.
Speaker 1: Who's playing Alfa bur and Fairy?
Speaker 4: I don't know, but I'm going to be going into it very skeptical because that first Assie cast was phenomenal. Lucy, don't be judgmental, No, no, no, I'm going into it hoping it's going to be good. But I haven't got my hopes too high, because otherwise it can't reach that standard. Of course, true, it's going to be like keeping love expectations. So then you away, of course, then you're not disappointed, exactly correct. We'll have fun at the premiere a little show. Hey, leave us a five star review, please if you can, and we will talk to you all in a week.
Speaker 1: Great, catch you soon. Idiots.
Speaker 10: Hi, Is It Just Me?
Speaker 5: A podcast by a couple.
Speaker 2: Make sure you've hit follow on your podcast stuff.
Speaker 4: Welcome to add brief. This is our secret segment on the end. We pretend the show's done, but it's not. We keep talking shit. I won't be talking that much yit today?
Speaker 1: Okay, No, Mitchell, there was something I said to you at the start of the show that I said we'll talk about in add brief. I don't remember that clearly. Not that.
Speaker 4: Also, that's breaking the rules. Nothing's planned, nothing structured.
Speaker 1: No, but sometimes there is something that doesn't make the main show because it's not worthy enough.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, mentally, I think I'll save this for ad debrief. Yeah right, yeah.
Speaker 4: Oh actually no, I think I remember what you're talking about because last week's episode, Jenny, you weren't there, but we said we were going to have an all staff meeting.
Speaker 1: Oh. Correct, it's your future of the podcast, that's it.
Speaker 4: And I would like to point out that the is It Just Me group chat went into a bit of turmoil after that.
Speaker 1: You're talking about us discussing the length of our episodes, which when we first started was sitting around the forty to fifty minute mark.
Speaker 4: Yeah, hold on, let me just have a quick look in our not the Facebook group, but the endurant idiots group.
Speaker 1: Chat correct, which is used daily.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, here it is. It's from Adam. He says, okay, idiots, can someone calm my nerves and soul? Did anyone else get hints slash feelings of the podcast ending between them bringing all right, hey, Jenna being gone again, Mitch saying how they have so many advertisers, saying how they keep canceling other podcasts by being on them talking about trash hourly ending and them ending the episode saying next week we have an all staff meeting. It's seen very foreshadowing of the end of times babes. We're not that clever. We don't do the tailor shift east directions foreshadow.
Speaker 1: I was just about to say, we're not fucking Taylor. Hold on, who said that.
Speaker 4: Nate, Adam, Adam, calm down, Adam. It's fine. We're not ending the podcast, not yet anyway. The reason we want to have an all staff meeting, including you, Jenna, yes, was because the fucking episodes are getting longer. It used to be an hour and even when an hour and three minutes.
Speaker 1: We'd be like, shit, we fucked it, we fucked it up.
Speaker 4: We've gone too long.
Speaker 5: Well, used to have that timer on?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Oh yeah, like we're on the fucking prices, right. I don't mind the longer episodes. I actually don't, but I've got a long commute, so I enjoy our long podcast because I drive for two hours a day.
Speaker 4: I don't mind long episodes either. But like, there is data to back the fact that if there's a new listener browsing for the first time, if they look at an episode and see that it's fucking an hour and forty minutes, which sometimes when we never shut up, it gets to that point, they'll be like, oh, that's too much to commit to. Yes, And so obviously I'm not going to say that we do shorter episodes because that would be depriving our loyal idiots who love the longer episode. Yes, of more idgem time marked correct. And so what we were thinking is that we do best of both worlds. We'll do two episodes a week. Yeah, we'll start doing two episodes, but they're just going to be a little bit shorter than what you might expect, Like I know half an hour to forty five minutes or so.
Speaker 1: Correer now, don't which they'll start to blow out too, don't wig out and freaky little tail feather. Two episodes is great. In fact, you'll most likely end up getting more content.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And I will say this sometimes if we go for ages, which fuck me, we just do. Sometimes we record for ages we do, then I'm like, oh shit, I'm gonna have to cut certain parts edited down to make it a little bit shorter. It means I won't have to do any of that. So actually, if we do this and do the two episodes a week, you're getting more in the long run.
Speaker 1: Well, Mitch has to edit every episode. He culls many, many, many bits like this.
Speaker 4: Depends how much we run over, of course.
Speaker 1: But it's all dependent on time. So the point is, if we're gonna start doing an extra episode a week and that will bring us to two episodes, you're gonna end up getting more content anyway. You're not going to miss any of the shit that ends up on the cutting room four normally.
Speaker 4: Because even hypothetically, if we did two episodes a week and there were forty five minutes, we'd probably end up running late on those two.
Speaker 1: I reckon, you're gonna be better off in the long run. Yes, but it's not our decision.
Speaker 4: We're not just gonna go shaking things up on our idiots, behalf disrupting their routines.
Speaker 1: We're gonna let you idiots decide. Yeah, you can have the power. We'll put a survey up now. If you're not in our Facebook group, this is a great time to join. Enduring Idiots is where you can continue the conversation from the show online. It's the only reason I and many people have told us that they're still on Facebook for the Facebook group.
Speaker 4: I'm kind of like that to Facebook groups. There's just so many fun ones, ours being the best, of course, of course.
Speaker 1: And you know what, I'd actually love you to join if you're not in there, e ND you r nt durant idiots because people have problem spelling on our show. So let us know that you're a new Injuran idiot. You want to participate in the survey and we'll put it up and we'll ask you don't want to just chill out. It's going to be fine. The more you know. It's so funny that people speculated that the podcast was ending when in fact we're offering an extra episode.
Speaker 4: I feel like sometimes our listeners need to calm the fuck down. They thought that I was banned from Kiss FM. Yeah, podcast was ending because we're just offering an extra episode. Like, guys, don't be worst case scenario about it totally.
Speaker 1: Also, I have just revealed that I'm looking for more of you to fuck. I'm not going to cancel the podcast if I'm trying to root you all.
Speaker 10: I've got fables to Jan's got fables.
Speaker 1: To tell, I've got listeners to find. Guys, come on, we're not going anywhere.
Speaker 4: And in answer to everyone's question, well, if you're doing two episodes a week, does that mean to ad deprie so they both get it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we talked about that and the answer is yes, you get to every episode. Each episode will get its own AD debrief because it deserves it, and that's how we debrief after the show.
Speaker 4: And so it'd be like a Monday episode and a Wednesday episode. Hypothetically you haven't made the decision yet, it'll be a Monday episode and a Wednesday episode. But for our early bird that's actually Sunday night and Tuesday night.
Speaker 1: Yeah O G S if you know, you know, I wak I wait, I think two weeks. I wait, okay, can you believe I nailed that with my brain? I was like, fine, looks really good. My brain specifically my brain is so bad it's getting worse. Yeah, So that's where we're at and just participate in the survey servy.
Speaker 4: And I also like the other reason and that I'm keen to do two episodes a week? Is it sometimes because one we jam packed them something that I worked ages on, like the hobby Hunt.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the bar class thing you did work for.
Speaker 4: It didn't start until fucking fifty five minutes into that episode, and so there's so many people that wouldn't have actually listened that far in, wouldn't have got to it like that.
Speaker 1: We should have led with that, yeah, yeah, yeah, no we can't because we've.
Speaker 4: Got the is it just me's to start exactly?
Speaker 1: Yeah, so by the time it is.
Speaker 4: Also, if you don't want it, feel free to say so, because I did see the bitches in our Facebook group saying.
Speaker 10: Is it just me?
Speaker 4: Or do you love the episode length as they are? And they shouldn't change. That's fine, it won't change. They're just the same amount of time. But different episodes. You'll just get us twice a week.
Speaker 1: Dip your toes in the cool, cool waters of vision twice a week. Don't have to work only if you want those.
Speaker 4: If you don't want that, just fucking say so in the server.
Speaker 1: The powers in your hands. Okay, it's all right, all right, well we've got that out of the way.
Speaker 4: We hope this podcast made you feel at least three percent better today. That's all, so we do.
Speaker 1: So we do it. That was fucking shit? What was that? Sorry? Sorry, let's do that again.
Speaker 5: You'll please do it again.
Speaker 4: We hope this podcast made you feel at least three percent better today, and that's all.
Speaker 1: So we do. That'll do. I've got to go. I've got to go to the wait before we go. I just think it's only appropriate just for out. Mitch's getting Oh he's getting up, Mitchell. Can you calm down.
Speaker 5: I'm getting anxious.
Speaker 1: It's two fifty pm. I want to beat the school track's all right, all together? Sorry I didn't anticipate that. Okay, yeah, one, it's together. It's at three minutes.
Speaker 5: Okay, I'll do it.
Speaker 4: Can you explain what it is?
Speaker 1: By the way? Oh, people know if you're happy now.
Speaker 10: I hope you're happy forever.
Speaker 1: I hope you think you're clever. I hope you're happy.
Speaker 4: I hope you're happy too.
Speaker 1: I hope you're proud. How you would gropple.
Speaker 10: Links admission to you, I can't imagine. I hope you're happy, Elsie Lift, Just just say you're sorry.
Speaker 1: Got we rush that.
Speaker 4: You know you can still be with Louizard, but you've.
Speaker 1: Worked and waited for.
Speaker 10: You can have all of you. If Mitch is packing up, I know I have my life your Glas.
Speaker 5: I can't vant it.
Speaker 1: And me all right, Mitch, I'm skeeping get ready.
Speaker 5: I hope it brings you bliss.
Speaker 1: I really hope you get it. You don't regret it out of time.
Speaker 3: I hope you're happy. I hope you're happy.
Speaker 1: My Here we guys all this.
Speaker 5: It's not hard.
Speaker 4: You want to hit me, God of pause it. If you think I can actually sing this part of the song, you've underestimated this show. It's phenomenal vocals from whoever's playing Alpha BA can't do this.
Speaker 1: It was the bit you saw it, the whole Lisa falk Face, Jemma Ricks, just channel Gemma Ricks. I can't sing that high look it's give it a very high come on, give it a guy, somewhat someone.
Speaker 8: So lately every wandering.
Speaker 11: And ive sying solo and lady stops lying.
Speaker 10: Around the mess back from me.
Speaker 11: You're gravity Ray, I did lappen and read and nobody, it's all of us. The wizard that there is or was, never.
Speaker 5: Let me do this ship.
Speaker 1: I could have done that.
Speaker 4: I just want you all to know that the people outside of the so called sound pre studio are looking in here with that fucking loud that they.
Speaker 1: All right backpack on enjoyed the show. We'll see you, sayer. Is it just me?
Speaker 10: A podcast by a couple of me.
Speaker 2: Make sure you've hit follow on your podcast app