Speaker 1: Christian O'Connor show podcast, Where do you guys stand on? Sometimes a little white line to your other half, not a really it's not really technically bad. It's a massaging of the truth.
Speaker 2: Sometimes they're necessary just to make it easier for everybody to get there, to get.
Speaker 1: Along, to get along because in a long distance, long distance marriage to Fred, ihit some more sessions on the couch. Scratch this wit, let's start again. Massage in the truth in any long running that's a TV show, isn't it a long running sitcom? That is our lives? It's necessary to survive. Yesterday I told my wife that I needed to go and watch a movie because I was interviewing On the Stars producer Tom. You need to get me an interview to cover up this massaging. She said, all right, because you know when the kids need picking up, and then said, I can do one of them. I can't do both because pay for the house heavy as the head that wears this crown. And I'm almost there before the two week break, but they're still grinding me, you know, and I've got to I need to go and see this movie. The studio said, you're going to be doing an interview this week. I went, it's penciled it at the moment because it was something. I'm not into doing it at all. I don't produce a Tonquin boocket today tomorrow. It's one of those.
Speaker 2: Interviews where they can call it anytime.
Speaker 1: The studio says the interviews like that, I'm just gonna be ready. I mean I might get the call selling there's a knock at the door. Two we am, and you're gonna go You ready? Went, yeah, sorry, So I need to be ready to do this interview. It's not a saying. Also, they have warmed me that this person is really unpredictable. There's too much going on with this anyway. I went see this movie yesterday and it was fantastic.
Speaker 2: What is it? Can you speak about it?
Speaker 1: The embargoed Oh god, yeah, sorry, it is until that big interview an hour. This person, you know, we do stand by your band? Where's those songs you're secretly embarrassed to admit you like? I went to see a movie that's part of an ongoing franchise, Fast nine Faster that is a ten out of ten. The first Mussy movie of twenty twenty one. I call it f nine. Originally they were called before they knew just how what they've got Fast and the Furious, and then when they realized how much heat there was on the fans, and like, you know what's getting the way of this the this is called it fast and furious. That is becoming a problem with the average kind of brain power, the people that go and see these movies. I've seen all of them, and I'm telling you now, F nine as I'm going to call it, because like the F nine on a keyboard, it's functional, it's brilliant. He's there every day. Is a ten out of ten, solid, mindless fun. I loved it. Tell you more about it yet, Well, I've got a lot more to soundary. It's not like I can go in the plot do one of Patsy's thing when she breaks it down. Now, the director, Justin Lynn, we know him from episode nine of Gray's Anatomy.
Speaker 2: Mister Diesel. A brilliant job, Just a brilliant job.
Speaker 1: What is there to those movies? All they do is getting cars in the street. Have you seen any of them?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: I have not. So you're going to judge something you've not seen. That's a sign of ignorance.
Speaker 2: You only need to see one to really start at.
Speaker 1: Go in, start at five, start at five. For me, that franchise Peach at five is told off a bit. I'd go five nine only the only thing I revived. When do you write this down? Jack? Five nine. I'm off for two weeks from tomorrow, and you're gonna know what was it? Was it? Nine five?
Speaker 2: He's on holiday?
Speaker 1: Text him five nine, Start at five, then go straight to nine.
Speaker 2: Okay, this is the only scene I remember from Faster than Furious, maybe one or two. They drive past high speed and the police officer officers got the speed gun on him, and then he looks at the number, shows the other police officer and they both look at each other and go, we'll never catch him, s F two. That's it's just driving fast all of.
Speaker 1: Course, of course that's there. But that's maybe only ninety eight percent. The other two percent is some of the most beautiful dialogue you're seeing on screen for the time. Who's like Brando, You're like, what did he mumble? Most of those movies, You're like, I don't even know what he said? Then is he happy? Because he's like this? But that's part of the atmospherics. Ozark's like that sometimes don't understand everything that's but with Vin Diesel. And also I want to lead actor who's got a lot of neck fat like you've seen him from a hide like Deu' got a chain round, a lot of neck fat there and a guy who barely enunciates any words.
Speaker 2: Go go to the car.
Speaker 1: Car there's another carting car.
Speaker 2: I heard the fact. Tell me if this is true that the Vin Diesel and the Rock have written into their contract to pay each other, they well, they can't lose a fight. They can't lose an on screen fight. What do you mean.
Speaker 1: So this scene as you mister Diesel to don't even set lose, get out of there. No, who's winning? Not him? So Dwayne the Rock Johnson.
Speaker 2: If Vin Diesel throws the Rock through a wall, the Rock's going to be able to throw Vin Diesel through a wall.
Speaker 1: Cars are driven through walls.
Speaker 2: Apparently Vin Diesel's sister is on set to count the number of punches thrown their equal amounts.
Speaker 1: What an answer though, What an actor. This is why I'm looking forward to interviewing mister Vin Diesel today, Smash tomorrow or never. The Christian O'Connell Show Podcast