Speaker 1: People do some weird shit.
Speaker 2: Would you like to try vape?
Speaker 3: Why would you take up something that is going to be addictive and expensive?
Speaker 2: I think that people.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you what.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because you're young and stupid.
Speaker 1: Some things make more sense than others.
Speaker 2: You mentioned that your goal was to be healthy, and I just don't know. How can you figure that's going to happen when you're ordering a chocolate moose?
Speaker 1: No, you know, I had it in the car on the way home and I didn't have a spood, so I was like an hour a dillo trying to get ants out of a hole. I bless yourself for the rude shocks of young adults. Food bean fingered as an awful sensation.
Speaker 2: You haven't been thinking about the right person.
Speaker 1: Goodness, may this is just still to play a couple of mitches.
Speaker 4: Hi, it's Jenna.
Speaker 5: Please don't forget to include my name in the opener this season.
Speaker 1: Sorry? Now he is Mitch Julie and Mitchell Koo.
Speaker 2: Hello Mitchell, Oh, hello darling. It's always weird saying hello with if we haven't just been talking for an hour before recording.
Speaker 1: Yeah, actually, do you think anyone ever listens and goes oh, they've just walked in and sat down.
Speaker 2: No, I just find it weird. I don't know how to undo this habit.
Speaker 1: How will we start the show.
Speaker 2: Instead of saying hello to me, you say hello to our dear listener, Hello, darling, thanks for joining it.
Speaker 1: Oh that's a good call. Hello, welcome Yeah.
Speaker 2: Or even single it out. Don't even say all, just say hello you welcome back. I think most people listen to podcasts alone, don't they.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh god yeah. I couldn't listen to what Hayden listens to, and he couldn't listen to what I listened to.
Speaker 2: I remember someone saying to me the other day, someone recognized me and said that they got hooked on our podcast because one of their best friends kept playing it out loud whenever she's having a shower. No, and she just kept eavesdropping on what was coming from the bathroom. And I'm like, who the fuck listens to a podcast in the shower. You'd missed so much.
Speaker 1: It's not a group. I listened to podcasts in the shower every morning out loud. Yeah. I even bought one of those terrible miss A lot.
Speaker 2: Of what they're saying over the water in your ears that's.
Speaker 1: What I said. I just bought a terrible bluetooth speaker from Amazon, one of the gir that you go in the shower the Bluetooth device is connected. Oh yeah, successful, And I have that a waterproof one of the shower and I listen every morning to listen to a drag race podcast. I got a news podcast's Evan.
Speaker 2: Well, I hope you weren't doing that during the drought, and I wonder there was no type of water left in born gamber name Now I turn it off one for forty minutes.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, But when I blow dry my hair, I've got to stop it at such a pain because the volume of the blow drove is too loud.
Speaker 2: And I Melia whacked the airports in.
Speaker 1: It's a lot, it's a lot.
Speaker 2: It is that. It's well problems, of course.
Speaker 1: Well, thank you for listening to the show. You and I know you probably think you he's talking to everyone. Now I'm talking to you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you darling. That habit's gorgeous, by the way, it's.
Speaker 1: So nail wearing. Santau.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I thought I smelled something. Really, Is that your.
Speaker 1: Price Keeper, jenniferhaps Yeah, yeah, that couldn't be what do you wage And I'd say GEMI.
Speaker 2: Learno it's perfume? Chemist warehouse?
Speaker 1: Is that Chilly craft Forever? That's my favorite?
Speaker 2: Is that Patty Newton toilet spray?
Speaker 1: Oh my god?
Speaker 2: What do you reckon? Carry? Ann's Fagan would smell like, oh peace, dog shit, cat piss, thrice cornsed like freshly mown grass.
Speaker 6: Just the combination of it all.
Speaker 1: Bromwin Bishops would just just be helicopter h What do you actually wear, Janet? Because you you have a signature smell do I? Yeah, you smell clean all the time.
Speaker 6: Oh, I just wear deodorant.
Speaker 1: Do you not wear perfume?
Speaker 6: It gives me a headache?
Speaker 2: Have you got a headache being around me? Because I love it?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I spray it on.
Speaker 4: No, I'm fine if I'm next to somebody who has it on.
Speaker 6: It's just when it's near it.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 1: What's your signature fragrance? Mitch?
Speaker 2: I feel like I done got two at the moment. It's adult chain of barner. I've got one that's slightly fem and one in the exact same mange that's a bit more mask. So it depends how I'm feeling on the day. What are you in today the mask one, Oh.
Speaker 1: Wouldn't have picked that.
Speaker 2: Can't your tail come with brute masculine energy? Today?
Speaker 1: I have two as well. It's very boring. I went to the there's like this fancy place in Bondai that you go and they make it for you on the spot and put your name on the label Le Labo. It's all very fancy. Anyway, I'm like, oh, I want Santaal thirty three, which is like their signature fragrance. And this woman shopping went, oh, Darling, you don't want Santa thirty three. Everyone wears Santail thirty three. I'm from Brisbane and even Brisbane wear Santail thirty three and shamed me. But I wanted it so bored.
Speaker 2: I want to know what it smells like now, because sometimes I do smell like just a generic gay scent.
Speaker 1: No, like maybe this is it?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Like sometimes then when I'm out and about it, I'm like, there it is again, like the go to gay perfume.
Speaker 1: You sure it's not just come on the back of the neck. But they didn't get off.
Speaker 2: No, I know what that smells like.
Speaker 1: Okay, smell my wrist because I've just come from home or I've showered, I've just sprayed.
Speaker 6: Can I smell?
Speaker 2: No, that one's more distinctly you. I associate that with you. Not every generic gay, not every genera.
Speaker 1: No, that one's mitch cheery, just my brand of generic gay.
Speaker 2: No, that one, I clearly associate that with you.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, quite sweet. It's the same. I smell my mum's perfume instantly and like get an oh mum.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I'd associated with my You know how you said smelling like calm? Have you smelled Lady gagas now discontinued perfume fame?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yes, Oh that came in like the egg. It was like purple.
Speaker 2: It was black black. I remember it was black fluid. But when it sprayed it was clear.
Speaker 1: Why do you bring up calm around that?
Speaker 2: Because apparently she wanted it to smell like calm and blood?
Speaker 1: What ah my?
Speaker 2: And I remember once I sprayed it and this guy I was dating at the time goes, oh, that is a very potent after sex smell. I was like, the fuck kind of sexy? You haven't brot it smells like semen and blood. Oh jesus, I'll bring it in next week if you want to give it a w you still have some Yes, you could put that up on eBay.
Speaker 1: I would never make some money.
Speaker 2: I would never.
Speaker 1: It's probably at one backshelf of a chemist warehouse.
Speaker 2: In you know, you think you'd think, No, it's hard to come by. There's already people selling on an ebak. Go look up, Lady Gaga Fame on ebag. I bet it's cost in a bomb apparently, like the worst fragrance ever. This is what I've been told, Like the worst women's fagrance is that fourteen dollars one from chemists warehouse called Angel that one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh, Lady Guga, Fame brand new in box Jesus three hundred and fifty two hundred and sixty nine. Funny, you're going to steal.
Speaker 2: It if I bring it in next week, aren't you. Now we'll try and fold it off on eBay.
Speaker 1: Perhaps Jenna's nodding her head, burden fucking calm.
Speaker 2: That's that's a combination. I recommend it.
Speaker 1: I'm not only one's perfumes.
Speaker 2: But I'm so speaking of which can I just say, coming up in this episode, coming stilt it?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 2: What can I say on the way A short time on the way on it? It's man, I'm going to be revealing something about Jenna's pass you might not know about her.
Speaker 1: Oh. Also on the show, my little chat with Billy Eichner from Bros.
Speaker 2: Bro Yes than you gay Romcom. We'll chat more about that later too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Mitch, you and I were at the premiere. It was very fun, very cute.
Speaker 2: Can you not blow your load early? For Fox's sake? I said, we'll chat about it later.
Speaker 1: Sorry, a bit premature. We'll get to that in a little bit. We're just going to edge you.
Speaker 2: In mitches quickie out perfectly.
Speaker 1: We're disgusting, but I cut it short here. Also, if it is your first time listening, welcome everyone. It's Is it just me? Every week we start the show the same two? Is it just means we call them igems something we have noticed, something that we hate or something that we appreciate. Mitch doesn't know mine. I don't know. Mitch's all right? Should we start the show?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: We better?
Speaker 1: You want to go first? Or shall I?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I can kick things. Let's go for it. Thank you, Bradley.
Speaker 1: Is it just me?
Speaker 2: Would your life be absolutely destroyed if Google Chrome didn't remember your pathwords for you?
Speaker 6: Absolutely?
Speaker 1: I'm not a Chrome boy. I'm a Safari. I'm staunched Safari.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I like the ecosystem of Apple. Like you open a tab on your laptop and it's there on your phone.
Speaker 2: Oh no, I hate that. I a million tabs open on my phone. I want my deathtop to be tidy, okay, and I'm not cluttered at all.
Speaker 1: I get it. But I don't like the interface of Chrome like it feels androidy. I don't like androids.
Speaker 2: It does not feel Android Chrome much better.
Speaker 1: To be fair, this was way back when I had adl XPS ten years ago, so maybe it's changed.
Speaker 2: So what do you do your pathwords on Safari?
Speaker 1: Yeah? App the Apple key chain, like they're all in my face ID and they're all locked away somewhere.
Speaker 2: Yeah there, it still applies to that. Wouldn't you be absolutely fucked if you didn't have that?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I would be hacked if I didn't have one.
Speaker 2: Asks me for a password. I don't actually try and remember it. I just go and look on crime because I've got no idea what it is. I used to be good at remembering them, but god no.
Speaker 1: Now I don't. I do have one. We probably shouldn't even be discussing this sensitive information. But I recently changed because hatenm was hacked. I spoke about it on the show. Yeah, yeah, I recently went through and changed all my passwords. I've got like six different really strong passwords. Now, so what Chrome saves it all?
Speaker 2: And then auto feels it?
Speaker 1: But wait, then you need a password to access that, don't you.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, but you only have to remember one password.
Speaker 1: I get it, I get it right, But no, I am.
Speaker 2: I've got a formula that I follow. I won't give too much away, but basically, I pick three letters based off whatever I'm obsessed with at the time, and then I put a couple of numbers after, because you know how you need numbers as well half the time, Like, for example, if I'm obsessed with Beyonce, the password might be b Y capital C and then a couple of numbers.
Speaker 10: Ah.
Speaker 2: And then when I'm actually trying to remember a password, I'm trying to log on my APES health insurance port and I'm like, shit, what was I obsessed with at the time, Troyavan TSV sixty nine, What was it? No, No, it's not that I have to think back to what I was obsessed with at the time.
Speaker 1: My god, I always had my birthday in it, which was really dumb, absolutely dumb.
Speaker 2: Oh, Jenna just had to log me onto the work Wi Fi using her login and she goes, oh, the passwords just and she told me, And I was like, Jenna, anyone could guess that that is the easiest part of it ever.
Speaker 1: For your.
Speaker 4: Yes homicide too nice yes exclamation mark.
Speaker 1: Oh no, I like Jenna, that is so easy to guess. She just puts a question mark so in case the cops ever find it. She goes, no, it was a question. I was asking Google pathetically, let me do it. You know what, is it just me on the fine or we almost passed the era of passwords? You mean, well, I guess we probably don't need them anymore. Like we've got fingerprints and eyes, like we log into our phones. We used to have password. Now we have our face and our fingers, So why surely all laptops and phones all have some form of scanner, So surely passwords are on their way out.
Speaker 2: No, I don't think we're going to take any steps back. In fact, they're making it harder. Two factor authentication does my head in. It's like, oh, we emailed you a code, and I'm like, what for?
Speaker 1: Yeah, who cares? What about this?
Speaker 4: For?
Speaker 1: Mega identify all the traffic lights, and you identify one traffic light, but then there's a little bit of like the top of the traffic light in the next square, and you go, well, is that technically the traffic light?
Speaker 2: Yes? I hate it now.
Speaker 6: I also Google Authenticter.
Speaker 2: Have you had to use it?
Speaker 1: Oh, you've got to use a third party app?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's with all the codes in it.
Speaker 1: It's fourteen sixty nine twelve. It feels like I'm on the price.
Speaker 6: Is right, only got like ten seconds to take it out.
Speaker 2: That's kind of handy though, because when I was overseas months I couldn't get onto my Facebook because it was sending a text with six digit code to my number, and obviously I was overseas I wasn't using that number, so I couldn't go on Facebook for a whole month. It was atrocious.
Speaker 1: Oh so if I had the app, it.
Speaker 2: Would have been helpful, But like, that's one instant. Day to day it's very annoying. Have you to use that stupid Google Authenticator app?
Speaker 1: You know what else? I got recently, a brand new one. They're inventive. It was a puzzle, and then they gave you the piece, and then you had to finish the puzzle.
Speaker 2: I know, and then I haven't got the steadiest hands, so I fucked the puzzle. I was like, oh, no, they think I'm a rover. I'm just like I can't even get in. How the heck are going to get in?
Speaker 1: Yeah? They have good point, and all we want to do is fucking transfer three dollars to my savings. Out of my savings.
Speaker 2: Now. Oh when I was paying you for dinner last night and it's like, oh, here's the digit net code and I was like, why, I won't.
Speaker 1: Beam it, It'll be easy. So he beamed me and then it was denied.
Speaker 2: I thought Mitch was a scammer.
Speaker 1: Thought.
Speaker 2: I was like, we want to keep your account safe.
Speaker 1: It was forty one dollars and they're like, yeah.
Speaker 2: I think you're fine. It was eighty two.
Speaker 1: I met Oh, yeah, I'm at Mitch's friend house on fire. Hello. Really, I think he's thirsting from the right Mitch now or I'm going to say what what I'm just saying. The pizza wasn't that good and he was salivating, so I must have been me.
Speaker 2: That's all I'm saying, you're employing my plus one was lasting after you? Perhaps perhaps, oh, get a grip.
Speaker 1: I'm sure.
Speaker 2: Plenty a grip.
Speaker 1: Sorry, that was so cheap, good cop. All right, We're ready.
Speaker 2: That's called Bradley in hurry Bradley?
Speaker 1: Is it just me? Are you getting more and more tempted to click on the ads that play before pornography? I'm this close to playing the porn twenty nineteen hit game Twink Bros.
Speaker 2: No, that's the weird ones that you get when it's like a virtual sex game and it's almost like the seemings, but they fuck I thought I interpret from the trailer.
Speaker 1: I usually skip up to five cents. Oh my god, the ads that play before pawn like. I'm only on Pornhub, pornhab slash gay.
Speaker 2: Let me be very clear, really, yeah, Pornhub does nothing for me anymore. No, I'm back in.
Speaker 1: My Pornhub era. I tried you porn or and one of the other ones that you suggested, what is it called.
Speaker 2: We now thisviit dot com this view because that was after Tumbler and pornhub both wiped all of their good amateur content and so you had to have a blue tick to upload the porn hub and I'm like, I don't want to see iMac quality porn.
Speaker 1: Good point.
Speaker 2: I like the amateur shit and this bit is full of it.
Speaker 1: I once clicked on a video that I thought was intriguing your pornhub and it was in a virtual reality what.
Speaker 2: Yes, oh like animated like the Lion King live action reymte.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the porn It was the voice of the Twink, no of the pig. It was well, definitely was a big it was it was like built for a VR headset, so it was ultra ultra ultra widescreen ridiculous. Anyway, that's besides, so you got your VR set out, it wasn't charged. I went, she went Never the ads? What else have you got?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 1: What other ads do you get?
Speaker 2: I always get this one that says want a masterbeat, but don't have a partner? Yes, And I'm like, isn't that the point of and usually you do that alone? Done?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: Or I get one of these I can't remember what the ads for, but it's like jerk mate or something, Yes.
Speaker 1: Jerk mat dot com or and it's.
Speaker 2: Like you basically just go on a eagle and find someone else and just watch it together on screen Share and I'm like, wall you want to do that?
Speaker 1: I'm going to quickly go to pornhub and I'm going to just see what I.
Speaker 2: I don't think that's going to work on the work Wi fi to go on your five G.
Speaker 1: I'm on five G. Okay, good slash gay?
Speaker 3: Are you impatient and would like to go to the final mission?
Speaker 1: What and penetrate him immediately without four play?
Speaker 2: No, this is already five seconds. I would scheme.
Speaker 1: You are the boss.
Speaker 10: See what's the game with the biggest worldwide multiplayer game ever made?
Speaker 1: No, I don't want to.
Speaker 6: I'm very confused. Why do I penetrate a mission?
Speaker 1: Do you think it's because I like play PlayStation and Nintendo Switch and the algorithm knows that I play games?
Speaker 2: Or do you get the game to?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: I get the games? Let me go on. I'm going on this fid dot com.
Speaker 1: It's Mitch's favorite.
Speaker 2: This is one that just came up on the homepage. It's this one that was recently uploaded. It's called close Up Penis Pumping.
Speaker 1: Oh, welcome to the only real gay sex game of twenty nine. You can create what virtuals?
Speaker 2: You can create your own virtual dud. I've never ever been tempted to click play a free coaching.
Speaker 1: Is it the whole point to not come in forty seconds?
Speaker 2: And yeah, like I'm on fucking antidepressants, but like, I'm not going to go in forty seconds.
Speaker 1: I don't think I have ever done it in forty seconds.
Speaker 6: And also those sounds effects are very disturbing.
Speaker 1: Very graphic, and also it's animated. I guess people are into it. I don't want to yuck anyone's arm. By the way, if you're into online porn, find your best stud not shaming you at all. Of course, I'm actually impressed by these ads. I'm saying I'm actually tempted to click them. They're so interesting.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. You know who I reckon's definitely clicked on one or two ads in his time would be bloody contraceptive diaphrams. Then seem like a gamer dude as well, so he'd be wanting to click on these virtual sex fucking games.
Speaker 1: Say, be the type that has built this game.
Speaker 10: I deeply resent that.
Speaker 2: By the way, you know, we love you, so have your clicked on any of those ads that offer virtual sex games?
Speaker 10: No, but I did read a Reddit thread that which was pure. Have you clicked on one of those ads and what happened when you did? And apparently all that happens is that it takes you to a website and then you put in your credit card information and then you get this thing that just says, oh, sorry, the server timed out. Please try again. So it's fake, damn exactly, And every time you try, it will just keep saying sorry, server unavailable.
Speaker 2: Try They've already got your bank details by then, exactly.
Speaker 1: Anyone just catch that Sam said, every time I try, we got him.
Speaker 2: Don't click them.
Speaker 10: I'm not in credit card debt. You're in credit card debt?
Speaker 1: Shut up? Is it just me? Stop acting like bitches and follow a couple of mitches now.
Speaker 2: Before we move on, indulge me a moment. I just wanted to let any Adelaide idiots know that it's less than a month ago until I bring my comedy to it to you. Yeah, gee, tickets linking by on my Instagram.
Speaker 1: It's very exciting.
Speaker 2: You couldn't have sound less excited when you said that I was looking.
Speaker 1: I was looking looking for in a poor sound effect that all I have on the ready is this, And so my brain was like, should I make a joke that he's flying in on a helicopter and then by the time that happened, yeah, you rid killed me and I ran out of time.
Speaker 2: Well, anyway, the Adelaide gigs are coming soon, so make sure you grab your tickets if you can grab.
Speaker 1: Lady and this is still can you stand at the show?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Great? What theater are you doing in Adelaide?
Speaker 2: The Rhino room?
Speaker 1: Oh shit?
Speaker 8: I know.
Speaker 1: Wow, sounds apt for me as well.
Speaker 2: They've got portraits of you on the wall.
Speaker 1: They got what famous Australian rhino they've had to take down Chrissy Swine. It was very upset now after her weight loss. Suspicious weight loss, Love Chrissy, but very suspicious. Who is an Aussie rhino? Six?
Speaker 2: Who's your favorite ossie rhino?
Speaker 1: Who I can't think of anymore? Congratulations and wearing tickets again? Your bio?
Speaker 2: Yeah, just on Instagram or more talent, dot com, dot forward, slash, Mitchell kumb lovely.
Speaker 1: If you want to get in touch with us, you can slide into our DMS at a couple of miches if you want to say hi, that's right.
Speaker 2: If you've got an is it just me of your own and is it just you? If you like, make sure you're here the up My bloody love going through our dgms. Our listeners are so bloody funny. Who've we got on the line today?
Speaker 1: We got Georgie and Alexandria in New South Wales. Hello Georgie, Porgie, Hello Georgia, Georgie. I hear you kissed the boys and made them cry?
Speaker 9: Well, I sure did. But it's not a secret anymore, is it when.
Speaker 1: The boys came out to play?
Speaker 2: No even I've heard that very much, George Georgie.
Speaker 1: Porgie, guess what she ran away?
Speaker 2: Do you not know?
Speaker 1: That?
Speaker 10: N to me?
Speaker 1: Like, I don't know. I thought it was funny, all right, Georgie, are you ready for your resarges? You? I sure I am, go Bradley, is it just me?
Speaker 9: It's smelling her in Far's kind of fun. It's almost like sniffing glue. The high you get off the smells you make just you.
Speaker 2: You're filthy, unhinged bitch. Honestly, what's wrong with you? Now?
Speaker 1: I'm with Georgie.
Speaker 9: Appear the impressions that you can give people, just buy one smell. It's amazing.
Speaker 1: Good point.
Speaker 2: Well, we were talking about the people you do this.
Speaker 9: No, I'm not around other people, definitely not, but like family members my partner, I get some pretty good reactions.
Speaker 2: No, there is a certain gorgeous freedom that comes if being around no one and being able to let Fluffy off the chain. But I don't enjoy the smelling it. Sometimes I'm like, oh, yeah, what have I done.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's sad. Hayden and I have gotten to a point where he like he knows the smell of mine. And the other day at a family event, I let Fluffy off the chain and everyone was going, who wasn't It wasn't me, And I'm such a good liar that Hayden was like, No, I smelled top notes of beef brisket.
Speaker 2: That was you. You're both far around each other. You're that comfortable?
Speaker 1: Oh, yes, very much, really NonStop.
Speaker 2: I'd be so fine if I never got to that point in a relationship.
Speaker 1: No, because it just it just you don't even think. It's to the point where we don't even address it. It happens every day.
Speaker 2: But like, are they audible?
Speaker 1: God, yeah, look at the size of me.
Speaker 9: I remember when my my sister's boyfriend came over for the first time. Thing family's dinners. There's something about the parents, and I don't know what because I supposed to do it, but I just can't change has never I kind of I knew my sister would get so embarrassed, and then the boyfriend would actually laugh as a guy obviously. Yeah, and it was probably the proudest moment of my life.
Speaker 2: Can you do an impression of what your fat sounded like?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 9: Just like an underwater symphony.
Speaker 2: Yeah, an impression.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you have to do it. Make it with your mouth.
Speaker 9: Oh no, I have to do it with my arm.
Speaker 2: By your mates. Have you got one in the chamber?
Speaker 1: Do you have an AirPod you can stick up there?
Speaker 4: Perhaps?
Speaker 9: No, I'm fresh out of gas at the moment.
Speaker 10: Ship.
Speaker 1: I crop dusted today at the hospital and I thought, when you walk in fat, you don't stop. Don't you look down on me, Georgie, I crept dust at the hospital at r p A.
Speaker 2: No conversation makes me sick.
Speaker 1: It was liberating. Yeah. I'm not one of those people that gets grossed out about farts and feet. Feet are fine to me. Don't get get the equide, Georgie, Are you the same?
Speaker 9: I'm actually not too grossed out by face but I think really ranky toenails that grosses me out.
Speaker 2: That's true. I have been able to click my toenails for a while now, and every time i'm bare feet, I'm like, I gotta do something about that.
Speaker 1: Oh you know about feet. But long tone out that TikTok trend that I'm coming back for you, baby, I'm coming thanks for you. You've seen that, George, you will laugh. It's someone looking at the tone out clippers because you always forget to clip your toils. It's like, I'm coming back. Don't worry. I'll get there one day.
Speaker 2: Clipping your tone ouls. It's such a SciFi and task, isn't it?
Speaker 1: Yes? It is? Would't you agree? Didn't you get a tennis shop for having seccifia? No, I'm thinking of something else. Anyway, Georgie, thanks for hitting us up. Don't forget to reach out to prize keeper Jenna and get yourself a little prize for coming on the pot.
Speaker 9: No worries, Thanks so much, guys.
Speaker 2: Your rank bit stinky bitch.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's banned from the show, Jeff.
Speaker 2: Anyway, like we said, if you want to come on, like Georgie did, you can just slide into our DMS at couple of mitches. By the way, our new mug store is closing at the end of the month, so you got to the end of October to get your orders in for your gorgeous blue season four mugs. Oka not many left, but we want to get rid of those last ones, so we're closing the store.
Speaker 1: Once there they are sold, they'll never be made. And there's a really not actually it's not a small group of people, but there is a group of idiots that have every season mug and they have them on their shelves.
Speaker 2: So cool. If you haven't got one yet, we will put a little discount code in our Facebook group and during idiots, So just for our idiots, the beloved ones in our Facebook group.
Speaker 1: We'll give you a little discount. Yeah, body, because we love you, we buy a mug.
Speaker 2: Anyway, Right now, we've got time for a quickie, Darling always let's dive right in. Yeah, just a quick hit of gos. And firstly, I want to kick things off with this video that went viral over in the US and it shouldn't be funny, It really shouldn't. I'm a sick puppy. I find it bloody hilarious.
Speaker 1: Is someone getting hurt.
Speaker 2: No, not really, not really getting hurt. But I suppose parents listening might have a bit more empathy than I do. But it was over in the US, like I said, And a childcare worker thought it would be funny for Halloween to dress up in one of those ghost face masks from the screen movies. You know there's really freaky ones.
Speaker 1: Oh it's like the classic ghost masks. Yeah, long chin yeah.
Speaker 2: And so some childcare workers thought it'd be funny to go in the classroom and just terrorize the chill.
Speaker 1: How old were these babies?
Speaker 2: Like preschool?
Speaker 1: I feel like.
Speaker 2: You're sick like me, Jenna. I knew you'd enjoy this. But she's getting right up in their face and being like, are you being bad? Do I need to take you outside? Like she's trying to discipline them in like a fun, cute way, but it just bloody backsh and the kids are horrifying. Okay, this is what happened.
Speaker 7: It's shocking video children screaming in terror at a daycare center as a grown up wearing a scary mask yells in their faces. The kids are understandably terrified. This little guy tries to run away, but the monster chases him, and here's the woman behind the mask. She posted this apology today.
Speaker 3: If I could take it back, I would.
Speaker 6: I wanted to live with this for the rest of my life.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh she really will. She had that bedroom is exactly how I pictured it. She looks.
Speaker 2: Apparently four people got fired, like the cops were involved with the whole thing after it went viral.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. Can I just say having two godsons, that baby eight year older now, but parents are fiercely especially when it comes to I mean you're a parent, but I actually experienced it. If something goes wrong with my god son's school books, like it's I called the school, I talked to the teacher. This is like trauma inducing shit with both.
Speaker 2: If this happened to either of my nieces and few, I would be it would be a little bit different, But there would be a small part of me it would think, get over it, grow up. It's just someone and a mask, you idiot.
Speaker 1: Now she was in their face.
Speaker 2: There was no reveal either, like if the teacher pulled the mask and went it's only me, yeah, and then went and consoled them. But it just ended there.
Speaker 1: Two weeks before Halloween. What the fuck, it's not even so early. What's the point.
Speaker 2: I have no idea, but yeah, no, I'm glad I'm not the only sick person that thought it was funny. Jenny was there on myself.
Speaker 1: Good quickie. I feel satisfied.
Speaker 2: And also, like we said earlier, Mitch and I went to a movie premiere last night and we wanted to tell you about it. It was that new gay rom com called Bros.
Speaker 1: Yes, Bro, Love you Bro.
Speaker 2: It's starring Billy Eichner and Luke McFarlane. I thought I didn't know who Billy Aikner was, but then you pointed out that it's Billy on the Streets. I was like, oh, of course I know who that is. I've seen him a million times before.
Speaker 1: I fucking love Billy.
Speaker 2: So it doesn't come out in Australia until October twenty seven in cinemas and basically we'll do our full review in a sect. But it's about a guy, Bobby, who runs a queer history museum and he meets this guy.
Speaker 1: Was it Aaron Yeah? It was Aaron Y.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And he's like a real musclu gym bro, like not the usual match news might notice. Yeah, he's one of those types and then it follows their love throats. Very cute, but it was also really funny too. Yeah, and like not one of those cliche gay movies you know, where it's kind of oh, this is a bit problematic. It's very well done, but why don't we play a little bit of the trailer first?
Speaker 3: Okay, hey guys, it's Bobby Lieber coming to you from the future home of the LGBTQ Plus Museum. Everyone is really excited and totally getting along.
Speaker 10: This happens to me Bisexual Awareness Week and.
Speaker 1: No one has acknowledged him.
Speaker 2: Let us be in history Month was in March. Nobody said a goddamn thing. Of course, lesbians get a month and we get a week.
Speaker 1: Bobby, I had sex with that sixty five year old Jesus, he's ripped.
Speaker 4: I know.
Speaker 1: It's like they injected sterois into Dumbledore. Oh my god, that's Aaron. He's very hot.
Speaker 3: Day guys are so stupid, I know, but we've been smart enough to brand ourselves as being smart.
Speaker 1: Doub little secret.
Speaker 2: You met a guy.
Speaker 1: I don't think I'm a tight He's like gay Tom Brady, what are you into?
Speaker 2: One of these ripped idiots with no opinion.
Speaker 1: Though, I'd like someone who's physically very frail and won't stop talking. People are threatening to boycott the museum. You can't say Lincoln was gay.
Speaker 3: If we don't do this, we're letting the heterosexual terrorists win.
Speaker 2: There are trans terrorists too, Caitlyn Jenner, what.
Speaker 9: Is going on with you?
Speaker 3: My whole life, I've prided myself on being self reliant.
Speaker 1: But this year has gone into my head. Oh it's you know what. It was actually laugh out loud funny too, Like the audience in the crowd in the you know, we're laughing out loud.
Speaker 2: It looks so good. Yeah, yeah, you got to see it and otherwise you're a homophobe. It was very clever too, And like all the jokes in there, I did think to myself, there's some of these that are like just for gays, like only we'll get it. That'll go over some straight people's heads. Some of the jokes are really niche. But I'm glad they threw those ones in there.
Speaker 1: Well, that's what I was worried about. I'm worried that if straight people go to see it, they won't get all the reference.
Speaker 2: So there was enough that they'll get there was just like, you know, a handful of ones and I'm like that was for us, Yeah, but no, I thought it was really really good, very clever, very well done.
Speaker 1: Billy was funny, like he was essentially playing himself or us. He was playing a successful millionaire podcast.
Speaker 2: And Billy who plays Bobby the podcast that ends up dating one of his listeners.
Speaker 1: Imagine, imagine, imagine imagine if that were to happen. Yeah, Well, Hayden listens to this show whenever he's on, so he's listened to the one episode.
Speaker 2: I have rooted a listener, but I'm dated one.
Speaker 11: I know.
Speaker 2: They didn't tell me until afterwards that they during an idiots Facebook group, but it fact an.
Speaker 1: Idiot I wonder if they still listen out Samantha never It was actually, you know what, it was a weird experience to go in and see a gay rom com because we've never seen one. This is the first thing. And I interviewed Billy, we're going to hear that, but he was talking about how historic it actually is. And yes, we've had gay movies in gay films, but never one that a doesn't focus on the trauma and the depression and the sad ending and aids all.
Speaker 2: Well, they all end in bloody death, all Bostes.
Speaker 1: All sad. But it's nice for not to be the focus, you know. And they made jokes at gay people's expense. I think that's what's so good about being gays. We can laugh at ourselves.
Speaker 2: We should we take a little Listen to your interview with Billy Eichner on the Red Carpet last Yeah.
Speaker 1: There's just the best bits of me and Billy on the Red Carpet of pros Kellieaikner. Hello, how are you. I'm really good, Welcome to Australia. Thank you. And someone who yells into a microphone for a living. It's so nice to meet someone else who started their career yelling into a microphone for a living. Yeah, I'm really an inspiration. Yes, I want to know as someone who started on Billy on the Street fan cult following. Did you ever envisage this? This is a huge moment, a rum calm, great lit by a big network production company. Did you manifest this? Did you think this moment would come?
Speaker 3: No, it's done something I would have ever dreamed of, honestly, and the opportunity came to me to co write it. With Nick Stoller, and he directed it, and he brought it the idea to me years ago and said, let's do a romantic comedy about a gay couple.
Speaker 1: I had no idea if.
Speaker 3: It would ever get made, or whether I had a story that was worth telling. But it's been a really incredible, magical, rare experience.
Speaker 1: I'm very grateful for you. I had some amazing stories and feedback from the gay community. I mean, it's a big moment for the games.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, it's a movie for everyone really, you know, it was very important to me that gay men and LGBTQ folks could you go see.
Speaker 1: A movie in a movie theater and be able.
Speaker 3: To relate to what was happening and to be honest about our lives in addition to being funny about them, and you know, to do a movie that was joyful and funny about the gay experience and not tragic the way many Hollywood stories about gay folks have often been, at least the ones produced at this scale. And it was a very rare opportunity and it was wonderful.
Speaker 1: Really Okay, And finally, how's Grinder in Australia? Have you logged on?
Speaker 3: I've logged on, but I haven't had much time to really do anything with it. But uh, they are very handsome, charming men here, So I hope that I get to come back when I'm not in work.
Speaker 1: Moved. Congratulations on the film, incredible success, Thank you so much. Funny was similar than I thought, just angry Gating getting into a microphone. I just do it in a studio and he does it for millions of dollars.
Speaker 2: Oh, we should get you to do stuff on the street that will be fun.
Speaker 1: I would be good on the street, Billy Yeah, Mitchie on the street, bitchy Mitchie.
Speaker 2: I have to you know. One of my favorite parts of the movie was yeah and like no spoilers, but basically there's a moment where it looks like someone's about to propose a gay couple and instead of proposing, he says, would you date me for three months? And then res And I was like, oh my god, not enough people talk about that.
Speaker 1: Why then three months?
Speaker 2: It's always three months? You wouldn't know what the fuck would you know? I do know, fucking with the first guy you date?
Speaker 10: Not?
Speaker 1: Well, it's not my fault. I'm a dream beat.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I experience. It's happened so many times where it gets to the three month mark and then they always seemed to be like, eh, nah, this is the reassess point.
Speaker 1: And so there's just so many nice moments like that that as a queer person you can relate to, Like, yes, the open relationship discussion and wanting to be fucking other people and then doing it and then realizing that, oh I didn't like watching my partner be with it, like it's all very real.
Speaker 2: Yes, So it was kind of like, oh my god, they get me. That was the thing that sent me the three months and then recess. I was like, holy shit, why are gays afraid of commitment? So good? But yeah, whether you're QUI rite anything in between, you've got to go check it out. We highly recommend, don't we.
Speaker 1: Yeah, go to Bros. Thank you to her Universal Pictures as well for sending us along. It was good fun, great cheeseburgers. Jenna.
Speaker 2: By the way, they haven't paid us to recommend it. We disliked it that much. It does sound a bit addy, doesn't it.
Speaker 1: I mean, I was I don't know about you. No you They sent me a year's worth of lube top Please God, I'll use that in the work with you and.
Speaker 4: With me.
Speaker 2: Don't go spreading rumors. Don't do it. Also, no thanks, excuse you. Some of us don't need it.
Speaker 1: Yes, you do what you're insinuated. You're wet. How disgusting.
Speaker 2: I was gonna say, that's not a flex saying I don't need it, like I'm saying I'm just gaping.
Speaker 1: I don't need to love. That's actually worrying.
Speaker 4: Is it just me?
Speaker 1: The rude shocks of young adults. Food.
Speaker 2: God, there's a lot of load chat today, isn't there? Yeah, the bar back to sex.
Speaker 1: I don't say bar, oh, I don't say stop.
Speaker 2: Oh my god?
Speaker 1: What's one word that would always pull you out of sex?
Speaker 2: I'm trying to think.
Speaker 1: I don't want hate. Hate goes out like we've grabb him or something. I go, oh, I feel like I'm hurting you, like, don't say ow.
Speaker 2: Yeah, right, because some people have quite the proclivity for pain in the bedroom. So you don't know, you don't know, maybe he likes the ouch, don't.
Speaker 1: Proclivity A thousand bossoms blooming talking about it? All right?
Speaker 2: Anyway, So what we're meant to be talking about here instead of sex, let's go the next segment without talking about sex. That's the challenge you came so, you know how a few weeks ago we were talking about that leaked phone call between King Charles and Queen Consort Camilla Parkabowl y did so they had like a dirty phone call between them back in the eighties leaked and you guys re enacted it, and we got a lot of messages and you know, people commenting in our Facebook group saying that they were blown away with Jennet's performance in that video.
Speaker 1: I didn't get any of those, but okay, but I think.
Speaker 2: People are used to seeing you, you know, do character acting and showing off and stuff, but they were. I think Jenna took them by surprise because she really owned the role of Camilla Parkabowl.
Speaker 1: You owned the rat role.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think Jenna is the clear stand out. Okay, if you missed the re enactment, he's how it went.
Speaker 1: You sort of feel one's way along with it.
Speaker 6: I mean, you're awfully good feeling your way along.
Speaker 1: Stop. I want to feel my way along you. Oh god, I'll just leave inside or trousers or something.
Speaker 2: Water. Are you going to turn into a pair of nips?
Speaker 1: Oh god? For Josh, my love.
Speaker 6: What a wonderful life do you.
Speaker 1: I don't want to say goodbye, neither do I, but you must get some sleepy darling.
Speaker 6: I love you forever.
Speaker 1: No goodbye. Press the button, going to press thee.
Speaker 6: God, I wish you were pressing mine.
Speaker 1: Oh god, I wish I was.
Speaker 2: And hat darling night it wasn't Janet. A marvelous Camilla.
Speaker 1: You're very good, Jennet.
Speaker 2: Thank you. Having said that, I've always pictured Camilla to be not quite that posh. Yeah, I imagine you'd be like.
Speaker 1: I pressed my tear. Yeah, there should be a bit more British like this. Oh my god.
Speaker 3: But no.
Speaker 2: People were quite impressed with Jenna's performance, brother, yes they were. But I'm just here to let you know that it shouldn't come as any real shock because you might not know this, Mitchell, but Jenna has quite the history as an accomplished voiceover artist.
Speaker 1: What.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's true.
Speaker 1: I didn't know any of this.
Speaker 2: Oh well, let me take you back to a few years ago when Jenna was the official voiceover woman behind the Fun Toy Learning YouTube channel. It's true. So it's a YouTube channel, like it's the sort of YouTube video that if you're a mom and you just want your kids to shut the fuck up. You get the iPad out, you go on YouTube. You just put on these videos that are like twenty minutes long, and it just keeps them distracted because it's just people playing with toys. But they make it educational by like teaching them what the colors are.
Speaker 1: Okay, so this is fun toy learn if you watch that on YouTube, our very own Jenna Benz, Yeah, we go. That's clearly not you yet, that that is Jenna.
Speaker 2: No, it's not really, it's not really, but this is green. So there's someone playing with toys and Jenna just says, what color is?
Speaker 1: Will it be blue? Is that an American accent? Oh? They're putting em and ms in plato red. They're red red.
Speaker 2: I know it's just going to say next, the BET's yellow yellow?
Speaker 1: Yep, good accent? Right, a pink, pink, pink.
Speaker 2: Did you know that she had that little no sober voice tucked away. She can slip in and out of accents. That's why she could do the British one.
Speaker 1: Do something you're American?
Speaker 2: Now? Oh well, if you want to hear it, I can show you because I that video I posted on my Instagram the other day promoting fruity beer.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, I.
Speaker 2: Messaged Jenna and I said, oh, you reckon. You can bust that Vio voice of yours out of a tirement. My Jenna is the lady reading out the letters from my acrostic poem. That is Jenna's voice. True?
Speaker 1: What the fuck that was you? Wait? So this is it? This is your video?
Speaker 2: Yeah, f o rasby Mango, lime, you you name it that. She seemed great, impossibly gorgeous, like me tea the accent tea. Why you got to go to beats and get your We don't have to watch my video, Jenna.
Speaker 1: What's the sold on the fruit of Jenna?
Speaker 4: It's true?
Speaker 1: Holy shit, Yes, it's true.
Speaker 2: Should you have an agent at the moment?
Speaker 1: No, oh, you're unrepresentative.
Speaker 2: It should because there are websites where people just upload their briefs and like they can just pay for vio work and they do it from home. You can just come into the studio here and just do it.
Speaker 6: That is so true.
Speaker 2: Can you give us a bit of the next train to arrive on Platform nineteen goes to hornsby Fire Gordon.
Speaker 4: Can you give us a bit of that the next train to arrive on platform six goes to hornsby fire.
Speaker 2: That's what about one of those when you're calling someone and it's like your call could not be connected. Please check the number.
Speaker 1: And try again. Fall but it's never the number.
Speaker 6: Alright, Okay, your call could not be connected. Please check the number and try again.
Speaker 1: No, she's really only for kids demographics. Can you maybe perhaps about like.
Speaker 2: If you have a fly Bys card, please scan it now.
Speaker 1: If you if you have a fly Bys card, please scan it now, give me some unexpected item in my bagging.
Speaker 6: Unexpected item in bargain.
Speaker 2: I think you're right, she's really limited to kids.
Speaker 11: Contact of time, green, imagine and letter dart saying Hi, we need someone to voice this commercial.
Speaker 1: No. No, unless there's one word, one.
Speaker 2: Letter, you can know if it's for kids. Yes, I don't think my beer adds for kids. Just quiet me, but you one letter or one syllable give me M, give me an.
Speaker 1: M c M.
Speaker 8: See.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, wow, that is that is compelling stuff.
Speaker 6: Thank you so much.
Speaker 2: Should have give you random words to say, like one syllable words just say ship.
Speaker 1: Wait, hold on one and get some kids music and then we'll make it like what you're really good at but really dirty. Okay, so give a.
Speaker 2: Ship share now say clip clip Oh my god, Jenna's Sex said, lessons, we need to make that channel.
Speaker 1: My god, bitch bitch.
Speaker 2: Cock. Oh wow, that was so good, so juvenile like say.
Speaker 1: Bitch fucking hell. Jenna's Sex said, oh.
Speaker 2: God, yeah, we've gotta get on that. That it's brilliant. Let's go.
Speaker 1: Can you say the hardest new porn game. Let's get out of him? No, we will see you next week. Thank you for listening. Everyone you said. There is only a couple more weeks to shop our mugs. There will be a discount code in Enduring Idiots our Facebook group. Go and have a look.
Speaker 2: God knows what other secret stand it's hiding. Maybe I'll find another one for next week.
Speaker 1: Well, this is like when you found my start out. I remember when you found my acting profile.
Speaker 2: I think that was us. I think that was when we were guests on another pod.
Speaker 1: Really oh yeah, see everything.
Speaker 2: Well you've just yourself in. Everyone, go find out profile.
Speaker 1: Thank you leave us a five star review pretty please on Facebook.
Speaker 2: On Facebook you can, but it's Spotify and Apple podcasts what I was.
Speaker 1: Going for, and Pornhub too, now get on there. Send us in your favorite porn ads as well. Let us know what you get or what you enjoy, because actually I wonder if straight people get different ads on their porn. I'm sure they.
Speaker 2: Would, true because our mind, you'd say the only real gay sex game that I played.
Speaker 1: Yeah, hit this up. If you get straight porn ads, and what you for, you get dinner.
Speaker 6: I haven't been on for a long time.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well, Jenny uses only paperback magazines, so there's no ads. Yeah, exactly, Jenny just uses this.
Speaker 2: You've got erotica etched into stone somewhere at the back you.
Speaker 1: S see stone tablet. That's funny. All right, we'll see you on next week. Thank you for listening.
Speaker 2: We love you soon. Thanks for listening to you.
Speaker 4: So ye hi, is it just me a podcast by a couple of miches.
Speaker 10: Make sure you've hit follow on your podcast app.
Speaker 2: Welcome to add brief. This is our secret segment. On the end, we pretend we're done, but we're not.
Speaker 1: Joke's on you, dig head, We're not.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we just keep talking at the end here, nothing's planned. I've got no other surprises at my slave like Jenny's vast career. The old woman.
Speaker 1: We really shouldn't be smarty. The whole show was disgustingly feel smart smart pussy.
Speaker 2: Now that's two syllables. What about what about? Sam says it in a really low, gravelly voice.
Speaker 10: Pussy, Oh no, no, I don't want to do it. No, no, no no?
Speaker 1: What about cock?
Speaker 2: In an accent one accent American? No, not your natural one, pommy idiot?
Speaker 10: Okay, cock?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, that actually sounds like the fucking ads before the porn. That's nice. I bet it's he made that. He got the ads. He knows all about the scams.
Speaker 1: He's been in New Genes as well, has been flying on private jets. He is making the porn ads.
Speaker 2: He's making bangs of these little game of boys that doesn't want to play with their virtual fuck buddy, yep?
Speaker 10: Are you tired of master beating alone?
Speaker 1: Wow? No, I'm quite happy with the point of it.
Speaker 2: Janna, can you say this C word? Because I know that you don't like to say that word much. I think I've ever heard you say it, Actually, I think I have. But in theo chirby bitch voice with get music in the.
Speaker 1: Factory Wait wait no, going into a new album can't.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, wow, this is fun this music really?
Speaker 1: Magine if this was our show, than can you give it lyrics?
Speaker 5: I'll hello, boys and girls, welcome to Is it just me? Questions a normal part of life. Sometimes you see mommy and daddy sling in the bed and you may think what they does? This show aims to answer that with some foam guests along the way.
Speaker 2: Today's guest Bluey imagine doing sex said with like animated characters.
Speaker 1: Like that, I'm already fucking exhausted.
Speaker 2: Sam, are you are you writing all this sound? We're developing a sex ed YouTube channel and it'll just been Jenner voice s having it going cock like for kids, just to introduce them to the basics.
Speaker 1: They are we starting with cock.
Speaker 2: That's a very important part of the only Will needs too many syllables for Jenner.
Speaker 6: Yeah, just sounds weird, like Will.
Speaker 1: What are you gonna do when you get to Fillippian tubes?
Speaker 2: I know?
Speaker 1: Too many?
Speaker 2: Uterus? Egg that's good sperm? Sperm Wow, oddly soothing When she says.
Speaker 1: It, it kind of sounds like the noise that comes out of a cockpit of a plane when it's crashing.
Speaker 2: If you don't say cockpits.
Speaker 1: Well done, Jenna, it's.
Speaker 6: A great thank you so much to have thank you.
Speaker 1: So you still get royalties on there. No, that video had like three and a half million views, six six and a half million views.
Speaker 2: I'm telling now, that's what parents do. They it's whack on fun toy learning. And then go shut up Mason, and you can make him watch for hours. He's just besotted with Jenna's gorgeous voice.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what, there's going to be like an eighteen year old who hears you one day and they're going to all of a sudden get flashbacks when they're a kid, and they're going to want to marry you.
Speaker 2: That's so true. I'll be flabbergasted. They're like, I know you from somewhere.
Speaker 10: No legit, that did actually happen. So my mom used to do a bunch of voice work on the side. You and I, bitch, we've talked about this before. Owned like a computer program called kids Picks.
Speaker 2: I had kid kid Pick. You don't have the kid Picks. Then while we're out with kid Pick, loved kid Pick.
Speaker 10: And there's this one thing on that that was from the like an effect of a woman going wow, and that was my mom.
Speaker 2: Up, you've never told me this, Sam.
Speaker 1: We're also talking about an eighteen year old fucking the voiceover artist. That's where I thought it was going.
Speaker 2: But it is the one that goes that one that goes wow wow. Oh so it's the it's the fem one.
Speaker 1: So here is kid pigstil the theme song.
Speaker 2: Okay, like the older one kids kids? Is that your.
Speaker 1: I's gonna say, shes a smoker. She sounds like Camilla fucker bowl Wow Wow. She sounds like she sounds like Warrior in Mario cart Wow.
Speaker 2: He sounds like when crash Bandicoot falls off the cliff.
Speaker 1: WHOA YouTube's weird? I go through patches with YouTube. Sometimes I love it and I and it's the only thing I watched stuff on, and then other times the algorithm is off and again makes me feel like you don't know who I am.
Speaker 2: Have you paid for premium?
Speaker 1: No? But apparently it's good.
Speaker 2: I'm like this clothes.
Speaker 1: I want to do. What are the benefits?
Speaker 2: Because you know how we sit here and go YouTube ads like, it's probably something I use the most, so I probably should just pay for it.
Speaker 1: Don't we all have ad blockers on? I have an ad blocker.
Speaker 4: On Yeah, I do.
Speaker 1: I haven't a still plays. It's not a subscription thing.
Speaker 6: It's Mine's just ad blocker, and I've got.
Speaker 1: Ad Blocker Pro, you know I have. I have face Tune before it became a three hundred dollars product, so I have access to it all. And I just bought it when it was free, and now if I ever deleted it, I'd have to it again. But I have free fucking face Tune, don't have to buy it.
Speaker 2: Do you have YouTube Premium? Sam?
Speaker 1: I do?
Speaker 2: But with you, I was talking about this the other day. I was like you you nearly convinced me. I'm like, I got to do it.
Speaker 10: You know what they do. They sucking you in with a three month free trial and.
Speaker 2: Then you get long having ads.
Speaker 10: Yeah, and then once it goes away, no good.
Speaker 2: That five seconds? Fields like five years?
Speaker 1: Is it still YouTube rand? Isn't it like YouTube Premium or something?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 7: YouTube?
Speaker 1: Yeah, let me have a look.
Speaker 2: But I don't think they offer much more other than no ads and you can download them, like if you're going on a flight or something.
Speaker 1: One month free trial and they've dropped it fourteen a month?
Speaker 2: About it?
Speaker 10: Yeah, it's a lot but you know what's changed my life is that when you're playing music of YouTube for any particular reason, if you lock your phone put in your pocket, it's still playing.
Speaker 2: If you minimize it just because the work. If you minimize it and like go on Instagram.
Speaker 1: It says YouTube in the background.
Speaker 2: Shit, oh maybe I do need it.
Speaker 4: Do you remember when YouTube had all that Yeah, look exclusive content as Welle original.
Speaker 1: Oh and Joey fucking Gricepha was straight and in that murder.
Speaker 2: Mystery Mystery I forgot to me too.
Speaker 1: It's like, I'm straight. No one believes me.
Speaker 2: Everyone. Miranda's Things had a bloody Netflix special.
Speaker 1: Yes, I loved what was it the voice that was funny? Do a bit of it. She'd be like, Marianda, Yes that's a good yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: Make sure you subscribed to my YouTube channel. They all the vining os.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Oh god, that gives me the Yeah, that's.
Speaker 10: Oh, it's very twenty fourteen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, I was very caught up in the choice of ourn Tyler Oakley.
Speaker 2: Of all did you get yes, Troyler.
Speaker 1: I just wanted to. I'm like, they're sleeping together. I know it.
Speaker 2: I didn't ship Trona.
Speaker 1: I recently unfollowed Connor Franta the most boring person you've ever met, and I haven't met it.
Speaker 2: There's a little part of me like teenage Mitchell is still there, who's in love with him? But then I'm like, what would I talk to him about? Yeah, let's not pretend we have anything in common?
Speaker 1: What about Jack and Finn Harry's the amount of times I jerked off to those two twins, that's fair. Yeah, I was fourteen Jack and Finn Harry? Is this remember Jack's gap? These two boys the new rooms.
Speaker 2: Take a look at the screenshots on it is and YouTube premium is not like Netflix, whe I can it's the leach off your accounts them? Is that because then I'll suck up everything for you.
Speaker 10: Yeah, all of a sudden, you'll see all of my passwords.
Speaker 2: Yeah, schestory ready email?
Speaker 7: I remember this?
Speaker 1: Remember this? Yeah?
Speaker 10: Wow, that's the thing that was a talented one and then the ship one.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Can you go to Connor France's YouTube channel? Oh fuck, I swear to god last time I checked. Oh, Tyler Ogley these days just gets stoned in his YouTube videos, and I love him. I kind of like that, like he's just lent all the way in. But then I see Connor's videos and I'm like, shit, our podcast gets more listeners than that. No way, Yes, yeah, gay love, gay life, gay growth. This is the stuff he does now, but he's always done this, wanky deep.
Speaker 6: I felt like even more intense now.
Speaker 2: Tyler is the stoner. Now they've gone in such a different direction.
Speaker 1: What's the top comment? You make me realize who I truly am? Look, I'm g love. I love it that some people. Some people see that.
Speaker 2: Well, no, he was. He came out around the same time I did, so I felt like Connor and I went through that together.
Speaker 1: I came out at twenty three, so everyone was already out. Fucking Joey Gracepa beat me to the post. I think the only person that was straight when I was still straight was Shane fucking awesome.
Speaker 2: Is he not straight?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: I know he's gay. He's married to a man. No, he's by he's married to a man.
Speaker 2: I'll buy a rasor house in this queer house.
Speaker 1: Look at these Oh my god, eleven years ago and making fucking YouTube videos.
Speaker 2: You're right, Oh god, oh my god. You know what that does reminded of? Can you remember Fred? Fred?
Speaker 1: And then he had a Disney show. I love Fred. I thought Fred was fucking funny. Fred is still making content.
Speaker 2: Yeah, why do we find it's funny?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 5: I know, watch two extra jobs because their first one wasn't paying good enough because of the economy, the government and all that stuff.
Speaker 2: So do you let me do it?
Speaker 11: I don't really know what he gave because my mom gave me a grocery with but I hate it.
Speaker 2: Because I was younger.
Speaker 1: How did he do it? Did he?
Speaker 2: He's gay too?
Speaker 1: Now his brother is also gay and he looks just like him. It was not a recent video twelve years ago.
Speaker 2: I was going to say the man has an age.
Speaker 10: He still looks like it's twelve.
Speaker 1: Oh, but it's got ninety four million views. As you do, Jenny, can you google what the most YouTube video is on to find out? Is it still sar Gangdam Style?
Speaker 4: Okay, so the most viewed YouTube video is Baby Shark Dance. Then it's Desposito, then it's Joining Joining, Yes, Papa, they're all just random songs. What's in between kids songs? Gangingham Style is now number ten?
Speaker 1: Can I just say Baby Shark Dance has eleven billion views? How much money would they have made from this.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I remember the Gorilla group, this hat on culture?
Speaker 2: Is this even it?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: It sounds like a remix.
Speaker 10: Baby.
Speaker 2: This is going to be in everyone's heads all day, you know, yes, you know what song I think we should put in everyone's head. It's been in my head ever since we played the Bros. Trailer Somebody to Love by Queen Cain Any.
Speaker 1: Partied Somebody Somebody Love Me? Too bad Sea. The one criticism I had about the movie is, Oh, his singing at the end was cringe.
Speaker 2: I think it was meant to be. Don't spoil it.
Speaker 1: It just would have been funnier if he was like terrible, like if he was a really bad.
Speaker 2: It was a gay rom com. They had to have a musical element. Here we go.
Speaker 1: This is Queen Somebody to Love four hundred and thirty million.
Speaker 2: I'm sure it's had more listens than that at its time.
Speaker 1: Oh look at good old Fred, good old Fred. Hey, it's not that one did this Fred dive age?
Speaker 2: Is that real?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: The poor thing? Let's see.
Speaker 2: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 1: I wonder what the other members of the Queen are doing.
Speaker 2: At the Marble performing with Queen with Adam. How about you jis.
Speaker 1: I just found another poof how are you going?
Speaker 2: A core team?
Speaker 1: About a man?
Speaker 7: All the time?
Speaker 1: I asked the pen on my ears in you? But I just somebody, somebody.
Speaker 2: I will every day of my life.
Speaker 8: I was dying my bone happy up today?
Speaker 3: I take.
Speaker 2: You can see Mitch Cherry's face right now. I know you were like drawling a bit like your jaw like dropped, and you're just kind of trans.
Speaker 1: I was also thinking about Paul Freddy. I think it's so sad that that he.
Speaker 2: Does cool go to the end like that high note.
Speaker 8: Somebody, Yeah, crank it, somebody?
Speaker 2: Oh, what the fuck is wrong with you?
Speaker 1: Sorry? I just wanted to put on who I think clicked on the next video. I just know I wanted to put on who I think is the next Freddy Mercury.
Speaker 2: Edge, sheer and a straight man.
Speaker 1: This is the next go to the.
Speaker 2: Adam Lambert version. It's the same song.
Speaker 1: Adam Lambert Somebody to Love. I wonder why that happened? Do you want to lie on X Factor?
Speaker 2: Oh it doesn't matter.
Speaker 1: He sings it everywhere.
Speaker 2: And you've choked the worst example.
Speaker 1: It's pretty good. He's very good.
Speaker 2: Oh God, calm down.
Speaker 1: You really embellished it to me, Queen and George Mitchell dying Queen and George Michael, Now that would be good.
Speaker 2: Are we gonna leave? Nan? So I get it when they do that, pull the MinC to the crowd.
Speaker 1: There, he would have said to his manager right before he went on, I just can't do it tonight. I'm exhausted.
Speaker 2: He goes, I can do that, but the riff at the end, I can't.
Speaker 1: Do that, George, just to put the mic out to the crowd. They love it. Come on, come on, oh, George Michael.
Speaker 2: Kimmell the pucker balls his manager.
Speaker 1: Come on now, all right, let's go tidle glasses.
Speaker 2: We hope this podcast made you feel at least three percent better today. That's all.
Speaker 11: So we.
Speaker 2: Due I should have done like we oh this because made you feel at least three better two day?
Speaker 1: So we Why do we do it twice? We really didn't need not thod. I'm like, thank you for listening. Everyone. We love you. We'll see you in a week.
Speaker 2: We do we do bye, We'll see you.
Speaker 1: Just you And it's just so nice that you stuck around this whole time.
Speaker 2: Now, thank you, thank you so much.
Speaker 1: It's been good to have you though, and I'm a loving what you've done with the purple streak.
Speaker 2: Yes, so nice, I'll babe your tampon strings hanging out, Oh.
Speaker 1: Babe, you pick yourself up. You're an embarrassment, so yeah, I see you. Is it just me?
Speaker 10: A podcast by a couple of Make sure you've hit follow on your podcast at