Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show podcast.
Speaker 2: We finally have our jingle four Heroes Goal, probably polished and produced up now overseen by musical director newly pointed on the show Jack post thank you.
Speaker 3: It's official.
Speaker 2: Uh no, obviously yes, Stary involved in that role. Like most of them on this show, we all volunteers. Basically, here's how it sounds, and this is Travis the Tradey. How amazing.
Speaker 3: It's his voice.
Speaker 4: It's pretty plain and simple. It's a bearing of big can.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 4: It's one of the gesture says when we raise it in our hands. It's more the ones that I've been fighting. It's for the one to be their time. It's for the one to mean the sacrifice.
Speaker 5: Let's praise a me that takes so nice.
Speaker 4: I mean a heroes cold at the yard of the fight. It's God of the cold and it's gone of the version. It's got before you heroes.
Speaker 3: Second time this morning, I've actually ty got goose bumps. That is brilliant.
Speaker 2: Well done, Travis the Trading I came in here two days ago and laid that down. It sounds absolute brilliant. What Jack what Unlucky did all the music for it's have been working with at an outstanding job of that. It's a it's got like the piano is Jim Steinman with the meat loaf. He's got a great voice Travis as well. So we've got the jingle. The jingle is epic. We're now making a TV advert and the team doing it as well, they were making it. They're filming some bit yesterday down at the brewery when Jack and I were there, but the main scene that we're all going to be me, Jack and perhaps is tomorrow down the rich Enrichment that the London tavern, and we have got space for one of you. You've been so heavily involved since day one, since we were from our short Christmas breaks that a couple of hours off same with this is what we want to do. We want to see if we can make a bushfire fundraising beer. You've got to be in the advert with us tomorrow. There's a scene in the pub we're filming out after tomorrow's show, but only one of you can be there, so we're going to actually audition you right now. It's the fairest way to do it. It doesn't matter what you've never got any acting experience, you can be immortalized in our heroes gold advert Jack. The line that they have is two parts in this and you need to channel your inner de Niro all Meryl Street.
Speaker 6: So the line and you can interpret it however you like. Man, that's a good beer. The next rounds on.
Speaker 3: Me once more, please chack post the line.
Speaker 6: Man, that's a good beer. The next rounds on me.
Speaker 3: And again we need we need to be authentic. I don't want to see actors. I want to see life.
Speaker 6: Now you're a recent recently did the neighbors? I think job? Can we hear you deliver the line?
Speaker 3: Let Pats go first? Oh?
Speaker 7: Can I go first?
Speaker 3: Please?
Speaker 7: All right, Man, that's a good beer. Next rounds on.
Speaker 2: Me again it's it's angry across the park. Read again please, and this time let's it sounds like you're protesting about the balls.
Speaker 7: Again all right, man, that's a good beer. The next rounds on me.
Speaker 8: P Chris is faking it.
Speaker 3: Just tell give me man, that's a good beer. The next rounds on me all right, and.
Speaker 7: Scene, Man, that's a good beer. The next rounds on.
Speaker 3: Me, I wouldn't cast you.
Speaker 6: Basically, it's a pretty good effort.
Speaker 5: Should be done, man, that's a good beer.
Speaker 7: The next rounds on me, Well, that's yelly.
Speaker 3: That's ye.
Speaker 6: That's power.
Speaker 3: Don't you told us the other day he's humble and power? All right, what about this man? That's a good beer. The next rounds on me.
Speaker 6: Did start with the horror movie beer?
Speaker 3: Powerful? All right, let me do it again. That's me gulping. God, damn it. That's a good beer.
Speaker 1: Hey.
Speaker 3: The next rounds on.
Speaker 6: Me stick to the scripts.
Speaker 2: All right, cooling, Now, let's see what you've got in here. So see the line is jack Man, that's a good beer. The next rounds on me, all right, what do you.
Speaker 3: Make of it? You can interpret it how you want it.
Speaker 2: There's a place in our video we're filming tomorrow nine.
Speaker 3: One four three. Man, that's a good beer.
Speaker 1: The next rounds on me, oh, the Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show podcast.
Speaker 2: Man, that's a good song. The next this one's on me. I've been sitting on that for a couple of minutes. Seventeen minutes past eight here on Gold, all right, it's open casting right now. There is a space for one of you on our TV advert that we're filming at the moment for heroes. Gold you can be in it with us me, Jack, can p actually be right with us in the pub tomorrow here and Richmond at the London Tavern.
Speaker 3: We're filming down there.
Speaker 2: However, we need to check that you can deliver your line well, Jack, the line for everyone's audition with this.
Speaker 6: Man, that's a good beer. The next rounds on me.
Speaker 3: Please put it into context.
Speaker 6: Scene, man, that's a good beer. The next rounds on me.
Speaker 3: It felt like there was two Jacks there. Yes, I like the first.
Speaker 2: Part, Yeah, serious Jack that way, and then you just sounded hammered, like the kind of guy who's alone looking for friends at the You know, when you go labar, there's always that guy trying to strikes up a conversation with you.
Speaker 6: Oh by your beer, may chat.
Speaker 3: Yeah, man, that's a good beer. The next one's on.
Speaker 6: Me, and that's an example of Wooden.
Speaker 2: Acting, Patsy, what have you got for us?
Speaker 7: Man, that's a good beer. The next rounds on me.
Speaker 2: It's the yell school teacher. All right, let's go to the auditioneese right now. Then up first, this morning we got Andrew, good morning, good morning, Okay, Andrew, we're good you ready?
Speaker 9: Yes, scene man, that's a good beer.
Speaker 10: The next rounds on me, I like it.
Speaker 6: It's it's a little bit under underco I reckon, Andrew, go again, give it a bit more believable.
Speaker 3: Andrew should again.
Speaker 9: Man, that's a good beer.
Speaker 11: The next friends on me.
Speaker 3: Do you believe it? Andrew?
Speaker 9: Yes, let me think about it.
Speaker 2: Andrew said again, but this time you've had that beer and it is the greatest beer you'll ever have.
Speaker 1: Now tell me, Man.
Speaker 9: That's a good beer. The next rounds on me, I'm.
Speaker 3: Very good, okay, might be you and true?
Speaker 11: Mark, good morning, good morning man, that's a good beer.
Speaker 1: Next rounds on the boys, flourish.
Speaker 3: Of boys, and.
Speaker 6: I like the huskiness in the boys.
Speaker 3: Very good. Mark. Could we have that again please?
Speaker 9: Man, that's a good bee.
Speaker 2: Next rounds on the boys there all day.
Speaker 3: You've had too many rounds on you, sir? All right, Mark, that's very good to stay there. We got here.
Speaker 10: Erica, good morning, Good morning, Erica.
Speaker 2: Pitch stuff, Erica. Let's let's have it again the first one often just to warm up. Let's have I think got a better one than you, Erica.
Speaker 6: Off you go, Eric, I think your phone letting you down as well.
Speaker 2: You don't think just the post Dorothy and the Wizard of Mars Kansas is corning.
Speaker 3: Okay, let's try Michael, Michael, Hello, how are you? We're good? I like the sound of the voice already, Michael, the line.
Speaker 11: Place this is a fantastic cause, first and foremost, I've got a lot of practice in drinking beer and drink I do need you to know it depends on how many people are in the pub with The next round is.
Speaker 3: Little disclaimer.
Speaker 1: So here we go.
Speaker 11: Man, that's a good beer. Next round to.
Speaker 8: Me that we had to reboot you a couple of times. Sounds like you've had the worst luck in the world.
Speaker 11: To pay for the beer.
Speaker 4: Miserable get in the public corner.
Speaker 11: Oh man, Man, that's a good beer. Next rounds on me.
Speaker 2: There's something about the next sarcastic chilling at the end.
Speaker 3: There a threat what you're doing, Michael, Michael, you already don't wan to buyas beers. That's what it is. That's why he's struggling to get these words out.
Speaker 6: He sound like a man who's never actually said the next rounds on me?
Speaker 3: All right, Michael, say, let's go to Dad's pretty good. Michael Das, good morning, Good morning, guys. We're good. Dad, Dad, I'm a long way from.
Speaker 10: All right.
Speaker 3: Das das off you go? Could you be the one show us.
Speaker 6: A man that's.
Speaker 9: On me?
Speaker 6: Pretty good? Pretty good? I think again. It could be a big at dads.
Speaker 2: This man, this is your one line. This is selling the beer to Australia as well. It's on this one line.
Speaker 11: Off you go, Oh yeah, man, that's a good deal.
Speaker 6: What is it about it? I can't quite put my finger on it. Does it's very good? It's not quite there.
Speaker 2: I tell you what it isn't it's not heroes gold, get rid of them all, start again, flush the lights. We will know when we find it. Nine four one four one o four three jack the line once more.
Speaker 6: Man, that's a good beer. The next rounds on me.
Speaker 3: It's the most important line you're gonna say this year.
Speaker 1: Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show podcast.
Speaker 3: Man, those ads were great. The next breaks on me.
Speaker 6: You didn't you didn't believe it?
Speaker 2: You didn't, I tell you absolutely.
Speaker 3: Michelle has listened to all this right now.
Speaker 2: She's on a packed train to work so she can't call us, but she thinks the video needs to be more seductive.
Speaker 3: Why don't you have a couple in bed.
Speaker 2: She or he comes in with a beer, and then the other person and says, man, that's a good beer.
Speaker 3: The next one's on me.
Speaker 6: Okay, it's making a different climate.
Speaker 3: But hey, you know that's not all avenues are open. Maybe make an X rayed ad that goes on after midnight.
Speaker 6: This is a beer that's raising money for Victorian bushfire relief.
Speaker 2: I don't know every dollar house. Okay, it's a lot of money in porn. Anyway, I'm gonna say that out loud.
Speaker 3: Let's go to the lines right now. Let's get the lines right now.
Speaker 2: It's still auditioning you being the TV add work with us tomorrow that we're filming in the pub for Heroes Goal Jack.
Speaker 6: The line is, man, that's a good beer. The next rounds on.
Speaker 11: Me, Rob, Yes, man, that's a good beer. Next one's on me boys again.
Speaker 2: I am like a little flourish of boys at the end, but it just sounds a bit like you're just ordering another beer but not Heroes Gold. Rob, sell it to me again.
Speaker 11: Damn, that's a good beer. Next one's on me, Rob.
Speaker 3: I'm afraid it's to know from us, but thank you, Rob.
Speaker 9: Peter man, that's a good beer. The next round on me, this.
Speaker 3: Is how to do it? Different to it?
Speaker 2: Wow, just walked in the room and just gave us the line cold read.
Speaker 9: I'm having one right now.
Speaker 2: Is part of the audition of Lost in Character. It's like whacking phoenix. All right, Peter, do your line again, mate.
Speaker 3: It was brilliant.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 9: That was a good beer. The next rounds on me very.
Speaker 5: Very, very very Australian, Jack saying very Australian, and then Patch goes very Sean Connory, who's Scottish.
Speaker 2: Elms Corners, that whole North and Southern hemisphere.
Speaker 6: All right, thank you, Peter, very good, he's the one.
Speaker 3: So ah, James, Yes, what can you do for us, buddy?
Speaker 9: All right, man, that's a good beer. The next rounds on.
Speaker 3: Me, oh, that's really good. All right, here's what can we put. Let's get old mate he back, Let's get Peter.
Speaker 2: Peter, you're back on with us, Yes, all right, let's hear your line again.
Speaker 9: Man, that's a good beer. The next rounds on me.
Speaker 3: Very good, James, Man, that's a good beer.
Speaker 9: The next rounds on me.
Speaker 3: Okay, both of you together, three two one.
Speaker 11: Man, that's a good beer. The next rounds on me.
Speaker 3: Here are you going to go with.
Speaker 4: James?
Speaker 3: Very very good, James, is you really yeah? Now that line, I do believe, James.
Speaker 9: I thought I was going a counter three.
Speaker 2: No, no, James, You're high, Peter, very very close. But I'm afraid you're not making the final cut, my friend.
Speaker 9: Thank you very much, Peter.
Speaker 2: For old time's sake, just give us that, give us that famous line one more time.
Speaker 9: Man, that's a good beer. Next rounds on me.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Bye bye, Peter.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show Podcast