Speaker 1: Welcome to them. Christian o'connel Show podcast.
Speaker 2: Yesterday, Jackie Boy told me a great fact, and it was such a great one. It felt like the answer to a really good pub quiz question. So we're going to turn this into a game now. I'm gonna call this. That's the answer. What's the question? This is tough, not impossible, but it is tough, Jack post, what is the answer?
Speaker 3: The answer to this question is twenty one?
Speaker 4: But what's the question? That's the answer. What's the question? Now?
Speaker 2: Putting one thousand dollars in cash If you guess the question right, but every wrong guess, we're gonna wipe off ten dollars from that one thousand dollars. So with the right answer, the money is going down. So once more, Jack, the answer.
Speaker 3: The answer is twenty one. And remember it's an interesting fact. The questions are going to be something easy like what's twenty plus one? It's an interesting fact.
Speaker 4: Half the callers have really stopped calling now Jack.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell show.
Speaker 2: Podcast Yesterday, Jackie Boy told me a great fact, felt like an answer to a great pub quiz question.
Speaker 4: We're now turning this into a game. Call. That's the answer, what's the question, Jack? What is the answer?
Speaker 3: Twenty one?
Speaker 4: Okay, that's the answer. What's the question? Guess right?
Speaker 2: You win one thousand dollars. Every wrong guess we're going to take off ten dollars from you.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 2: First of all, before we get into a jack, I've asked the producers for possible sound effects to be the official sound effect of that's the answer. What's the question? Sin to be on Chu ten, Sin to be on channel ten Ibi Hi for the sound effect of when they lose money? The sound effect of listeners losing money?
Speaker 4: Is it A don't know? Is it B like that or is it C?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 4: No sounds.
Speaker 2: I want nova some sort of schoolly thing going on in the evening there, you know, hey.
Speaker 4: Tonight tune in nineties real world. That's why we're going back to.
Speaker 2: Ninety one, Great David selector.
Speaker 4: Sorryinitly, b B, Let's play. That's the answer. What's the question? The answer is.
Speaker 3: Jack, twenty one? What is the question?
Speaker 4: Guess right? Give you one thousand dollars in cash.
Speaker 2: Every wrong answer loses ten dollars from that one thousand dollars.
Speaker 4: Let's take our first guesses.
Speaker 2: Luke is up first, Luke, good morning, Good morning, Luke. Okay, you know the answer.
Speaker 4: What is the question? Luke? What do you think it is?
Speaker 1: What are you the number for blackjack?
Speaker 4: Incorrect, Laky boy?
Speaker 3: Ten dollars gone.
Speaker 4: All right, let's go to Nicole. Good morning Nicole. Hey Nicole, Hello, how are you?
Speaker 2: I'm good, Welcome to that's the answer. What's the question, Nicole?
Speaker 4: What do you think the question is?
Speaker 1: The question is what is seven times three?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 3: Come on, Nicole, it's an interesting fact. I don't go to Christian? Yes, say hey man, have you heard this? Seven times three? You'll never guess twenty one?
Speaker 2: Do you think we are? Don't answer that? That's the next question. Just lost ten.
Speaker 4: Dollars for everyone. All right, let's go to D. Good morning, D. Good morning, Christian. What do you think the meaning of life? What from Hitchhiker's Going to the Galaxy? Yeah, that's the one.
Speaker 2: Cute guess. But no, you've just cost Melbourne another ten dollars. Oh no, shame on you, d, shame on you. Sorry.
Speaker 3: Sorry, that's right.
Speaker 4: Peter, Good morning, Peter.
Speaker 1: Good morning.
Speaker 4: Here you going, Christian, I'm good, Peter, Okay, do you want to try jack? What's the money at now nine hundred and seventy dollars, nine hundred and seventy dollars going down with every guest this morning. Peter, what do you reckon? What's the legal age to drink in America?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Cool to drink?
Speaker 2: Go?
Speaker 4: So we got chap. Yeah, we hope the other way.
Speaker 3: Being very thirsty kids in America.
Speaker 4: Ess right, Brett, Good morning, Brett. I'm good.
Speaker 2: Brett'scording from the toilet. By the sound of it, one flushing you off?
Speaker 4: Brett? Where are you, Frett? Where are you calling from?
Speaker 1: Mate?
Speaker 4: Yeah? What is work? In a submarine?
Speaker 3: I'm going a factory?
Speaker 4: All right? It sounds echo. We I've got a in the room because I've got the radio and the great in the statue. So good man. All right, Brett, what's your what's your what's your guess?
Speaker 3: Which centry we're in?
Speaker 4: Back to the factory floor for you, my friend.
Speaker 3: Interesting fact, Remember it's an interesting something.
Speaker 4: Like that, like, oh, quiest question?
Speaker 2: All right, let's try Christine, Good morning, Good morning, Christine. Okay, Jackie boy, the money at the moment there was one thousand dollars.
Speaker 4: What do you think it is?
Speaker 1: It is? Okay, it's a woman who has had twenty one children.
Speaker 4: The question is what is the highest.
Speaker 1: Amount of children one woman has had?
Speaker 4: Christine.
Speaker 3: It's not the right answer, but now you're more on the track. That would be interesting if that was the fact. But you're on the right.
Speaker 4: Track, Christine, did you Is that? Is that true? Is that in the Guinness Book of Record?
Speaker 1: Gosh, I'm not sure. I hope not.
Speaker 4: Oh I love the wather. You just made that up like that is.
Speaker 2: You could have won this whole thing and taken all the money, then none of us could have.
Speaker 4: Nicely playing.
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm going to send you a prize anyway, just for the other kud doing that. World done, Christine, But it's not the right answer. All right, we'll play again next week.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Show Podcast