Speaker 1: Quest. Yeah, welcome friends to the Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 2: All right, the traya Come on you come on, my son, I'm the only.
Speaker 3: Pope in the world.
Speaker 4: First take, only take does what we say on the show.
Speaker 1: And Christian O'Connell Show one four.
Speaker 5: They're some producers. You've got to help him out. Put some motivational ones in there. I gotta now pop him up for three hours. That's not not on a Friday.
Speaker 4: I remember, Yeah, I don't know what they've done, taken out contents like that.
Speaker 5: Stuff like this is push cost you out.
Speaker 4: Guys.
Speaker 3: Come on, well, there's already a rift in here with the producers because some of us are going to the carton versus.
Speaker 4: Okay, you want to get into this, Well.
Speaker 3: If they're going to be birthing me ol verse them.
Speaker 4: Guys.
Speaker 5: Do you know that Man of the People Jack is in a corporate box with a rival radio station, mister Fox fam Okay, you and.
Speaker 4: Cody I was on this, sh.
Speaker 3: It's not that bad. I'm in the Fox footy box.
Speaker 5: It doesn't matter. It's got Fox on there. Okay, you're a guy, you Fox weasel.
Speaker 3: I tried to so we when we did the partnership with Fox Footy a couple of years ago. Doing one last game, I kept the girl's number who was doing all the organized it, and.
Speaker 4: Got Steph's number.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so every now and again, I don't try to overuse it. But is there any tickets for the game? Oh? Look at me, my luck? When some corporate box.
Speaker 4: Tickets must be nice. It must be nice up there with volivants in the game.
Speaker 3: And now I tried to extend that what I got off. Yes I did, But.
Speaker 4: You are not an extender. You're not an extender.
Speaker 3: I said, two tickets, amazing, two tickets, Yes, I'd love two tickets.
Speaker 4: But but if Tom is a diehard Bombers fan, you know he.
Speaker 3: Said if there were more, I would love.
Speaker 5: If there was more. You don't say I'm going to need more. Can I have some more?
Speaker 4: You have not asked. You're the guy who pulls the ladder up.
Speaker 3: I did not pull the ladder up just by coincidence. There's a large spread of Essenon and Carlton fans in my life, and I would love to bring more. The merrier, but rio rio's go into the game. Yeah, in the normal sense, would you have taken us? Because when you were talking about this early in the week. It really sounded like you were trying to get tickets for your other friends, not for your work friends. You know what I mean, There's there's many opportunities. Say if I got two more tickets a.
Speaker 5: Politician, you know, they don't answer the question, what does that even mean?
Speaker 4: There's many opportunities to be on level three?
Speaker 3: Yeah, well I would have taken the guys who always go to Esslon games with I would have made sure that they were secure. And then if there was a few more tickets, yeah, you know, I might have bought my brother.
Speaker 4: And just as why.
Speaker 5: We're not the Titanic, isn't it team? Because we're freezing in that ocean. We're getting that lifeboat with him?
Speaker 3: It Step said, for like, for instance, hey you have fifty the box, then come on, come on, everybody's welcome.
Speaker 4: Do you know what I'm going to message this the tickets that I've no.
Speaker 3: One message Step and I know Tom tried to as well. If she feels too much heat coming her way and she's going to shut off the tap.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 5: Talking about the footy, I don't if you saw you couldn't even call it a game that is one of the in my five years as a very new footy fan, is.
Speaker 4: A dire situation.
Speaker 5: Last night, the streaker was the only moment of excitement.
Speaker 3: I think it's been. I can't remember the last time I saw zero a quarter time jack it was.
Speaker 5: I kept watching, so I thought, you never know, he can change in a moment. A game, can suddly it set it down on fire, so that there's bounderby. There's got to be a better quarter in this. No, there wasn't the streaker though you don't see a streaker these days.
Speaker 4: It ran the entire length of the.
Speaker 5: Scg, evaded all security. We talk before on the show about how laxual show security is, and then just hop back into the crowd and disappeared.
Speaker 3: So he got away with it, got away.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there was no one caught the streaker. I don't even know.
Speaker 5: I'll tell you what though, what I mean, AFL should have seen that last night. And if I'm Gil, what is in his last season? Make that happen at every game if it gets boring, gets get your hang out run up there.
Speaker 3: Maybe it was Gil's idea.
Speaker 4: It might have been Gil. It might the guy did have a good head of hair. I mean it may have been last season. Why not.
Speaker 5: It's got nothing to lose now to liven up a Duller game, all right, So let's do double thumbs up with this Every Friday, we talk about the things were into at the moment.
Speaker 4: Jackie Boy, what's it for you?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'll mention the best modern sketch show at the moment is I think you should leave as back as the back season three. It's on Netflix. I've watched episode one of season three good, just as good as the other seasons. If you haven't seen it, I think you should lose. It's insane, it's so good. And then I'm closer to home. The Australian comedy trio Aunt Donnie Auntie Donna have their skitch show on ABC I view and I've been catching up on that Anti Donna's Coffee Cafe.
Speaker 4: For me once a TV show on SBS.
Speaker 5: Whenever you talk about that you've seen a show on SBS, do you also think you've done something worth while?
Speaker 4: Yes? I do. It's that b Broccoli SBS.
Speaker 5: So you know we loved the Australian version of A Live There's a great show that you can watch the whole season. You don't have to wait for an episode every single week. It's based on the real life story of the Sas. It's called sas Roque Heroes. It's a brilliant dramatization of how the Sas originally founded on the Second World War. From a book that's a great book I really recommend if you're interested in that called bar by Ben McIntyre.
Speaker 4: The show.
Speaker 5: It's the same right and produce as Peaky Blinders. If any of you saw Peaky Blinders. It's got that same energy to It's very very good. It's called sa Rogue Heroes. And if you like me, you know lighting a fire indo on him or outdoors. I've recently found this company. They're in Brunswick. They're called Wheely good Wood.
Speaker 4: Get this. They turn up with a wheel, big free wood.
Speaker 3: I've seen him.
Speaker 5: Someone told me about it the other week. So they turn up with you can have like different sizes of wood. Where you've got we've got quite a small little fireplace. You can get like a double split wood. You can get your bigger logs, you can get your kindling. But you turn up they turn up with they give you a wheelibin and then all they do is they top up. You just message them or you can email them and they will refill the wheelibin. You can keep it outside or indoors.
Speaker 4: Great idea.
Speaker 3: What happened to your illegal hookup for wood? Remember that shady guy who would drop off half.
Speaker 5: Three years ago? Some people I believe who were in between stretchers. I think inside the Big House that number has been cut off, and I try to call it, and you know, when you go back in, I'm not surprised he's back.
Speaker 4: At the Big House wherever he got this word from. They found him, they put him back in the Big House.
Speaker 5: And then the other thing I must recommend is tomorrow, I'm working in a shop. My wife and I are working a shop together. We've never done us before in her life. It is going to be a bumpy ride. My wife said, why don't we got for dinner?
Speaker 4: Afterwards? I said, I think we might have spent enough time together. You know, working in a shop together, it's a long time for us together. The strength of this relationship is every morning I'm not with you. We need that time apart.
Speaker 5: That's why we survived twenty five years. Certainly, mushing us together for an entire day working in a shop which you'd never done before. We're looking after a friend shop. It does really nice homeware, so I think it's how you call it. And I do need to brush up on this sorday because my wife said, you'll give me up the matre Daler. I'm not allowed near the till I'm to sell, greet people as they come in. It's only a little shop called Icos on Hampstontery unto greet people. And then once she's done the transaction, I'm to wrap. I'm doing the wrapping, but the wrapping when you're in a shot, I don't know, but the people expect that to be done really well.
Speaker 3: For somebody like you got to make it perfect.
Speaker 4: No you don't.
Speaker 5: You don't have some clunk like me. You know whether there's too much left over. It's all lumpy and there's like bits missing on the on one side. That's me to tape as well. It's basically wrapped in tape. Okay, that's tomorrow. I Costs homework shop on Hampton Street. If you want to come and say he you don't have to buy anything. I'll be there with my wife Sarah will be one's bickering.
Speaker 1: There but Christian Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 4: Now Patsy is.
Speaker 3: Off sick, makes you get well soon?
Speaker 5: Yeah, right, she left me this message yesterday. Okay, so that was the list. It's left this on my phone. Couldn't be bothered to call me, but happy just.
Speaker 4: To leave this.
Speaker 6: Hey mate, I've just been speaking to Tom.
Speaker 1: I'm still not clearly one hundred percent.
Speaker 5: So now in radio, we have this thing now with chat GPT where we can actually zoom in an audio and where originally the year can't hear everything that's in the background. When we use now chat GPT, we can zoom into that piece of audio and actually hears some things that are barely in the background. So we've now had zoom into that message and we can hear some stuff that we're very a lower register that a certain part of your ear drum, the cochlear can't hear. But have listened to the same message now and you can really hear what's going on in the background.
Speaker 1: Oh hey mate, I've just been speaking to Tom.
Speaker 4: I'm still not clearly.
Speaker 1: I'm delirious.
Speaker 7: There is no point in me coming in and potentially giving it to everyone else.
Speaker 3: Paging Patrina Jones it's your future of Manorita is ready for collection.
Speaker 8: They're having another list and becoming bout or comes firing on Tuesday.
Speaker 1: I'm delirious, all right, I'll talk to you lady may.
Speaker 4: Ye oh god, I see there is throwing up at the end there.
Speaker 3: It's amazing what a I can do now?
Speaker 4: This is yeah, it is all right. It's the time, the time, way stup. We're looking for your bakery bands.
Speaker 5: Who's on stage at Bakefest twenty three, Well, it's from me eighties. It is Adam and the Croissants, Gold, Motley cuton silbun, kind of baked.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you've got to walk in the bakers the Lada Figus and Player to get.
Speaker 5: One bag of Couton's please with the weekend, Sir Creuton me up flower non blondes, Silver Puff Bready Mercury.
Speaker 3: Gold wheat loaf gold.
Speaker 4: All right, Jackie boy, who's on stage at bake Fest the Googo rolls? Oh, that's the Google Roles gold.
Speaker 3: Powder finger bunwe yeah, silver scone, bon Jovi very good, that's gold and Loafi Alice Bexter.
Speaker 4: Yes silver.
Speaker 1: Christian Connell's show podcast.
Speaker 5: We're looking for your bakery mans. On the extra time wasted This morning I found out our sight by the way, Yeah, what a double bill in November one night Motley Crue and def Leppard.
Speaker 3: I didn't know you'd pick you as a Monty crew man.
Speaker 4: I don't mind a bit of money Crue, but I love a bit of Death Leopard.
Speaker 5: We should have you know, we did like a Backstreet Boys nights out. Why don't we do with Double Dunham night out. Deaf Leopard are the home the kings of the Double D. Let's have a Double D nights out. You can only come with us rocking Double Den all right? Putting the Canaries on a Tuesday November, I think all right. So Bakery bands, bonbon Funk mc gold, ste Ray Word, thank you very much. We love a bon Funk reference. Stevie Bunder Gold. That's really funny, Manly, that's a Stevie bunder Oggi Azalea Gold, Ario, need Wagon Silver, Earth Wend and finger Buns silver. It's not flow Rider, it's low Gi Rider silver plus quite Mickey Bee, simply bread Silver, Florence and the Bread Machine from Fred Zeppelin, Gold, Doughnut King Cole Gold.
Speaker 4: That's record. Chris ben Fold's pie plus.
Speaker 5: Who's that Stephen Harris, well done, Macaron five silver, Elvis Pretzel gold, I don't care it, Buns and Roses silver plus Pasties at the Disco Silver, are some Shinzia skid dough gold, Flan Haylen gold, Deverra Pire straits silver and sour dough garden. All right, brand new one at eight thirty this morning.
Speaker 4: It is te movie. That's it. It's a couple of tea movies, T movies A late thirty.
Speaker 1: This is the Christian o'connells show podcast.
Speaker 5: We were just marking your exit time waiters, which were bakery bands and join that abreak. Jack just dropped what I would say is a stone cold killer fact to do with bread and one of the world's greatest human beings.
Speaker 3: The Great David at Attenborough is older than the invention of sliced bread.
Speaker 4: Then we see that is a great killer fact.
Speaker 3: How so May to nineteen twenty six David Attenborough was born. Then in June nineteen twenty eight, Otto Raalveda invented the automatic bread slicing machine.
Speaker 5: Wowe, all right, this morning we're looking for your killer facts. Have you got a great fact? Not an okay, one a killer fact. If so, we're looking for them for the good ish ones. All right, Jack, you let me know whether it's a killer or Armadino shells. A bulletproof?
Speaker 3: Oh, killer fact?
Speaker 4: The tiny pot.
Speaker 3: Did they find that out? By the way, it makes it feel like they shot at Amadilo?
Speaker 4: They did.
Speaker 5: One ricocheted off by accident and a guy was like, bloody out, it's alive. That's only like a lot of great discoveries. That is why most bulletproof vests are kevlar and also made from the shout. I made that bit up. Couldn't keep it going, all right?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 5: Another one, the tiny pocket in jeans will originally come about for storing pocket watches.
Speaker 3: It's all right, all right.
Speaker 5: Have you got a killer fact? Someone's we got from Facebook? From you guys, killer fact? I see Joe's got Zebras always give birth to their babies in the morning, so they have the day to learn how to walk before the lines come out at nighttime.
Speaker 3: Amazing.
Speaker 4: That is a great one.
Speaker 5: This is This is from Robin. All the seas in the Pacific Ocean all make a different sound.
Speaker 1: What letter?
Speaker 3: Oh sorry, I thought I thought me too. I thought I thought.
Speaker 4: There's an expert or not.
Speaker 5: Just from listening to the cego, I think that's the Indian Ocean.
Speaker 4: I want to live in that world more than just the sounds. I get you.
Speaker 3: No, so Ocean o c E Pacific, Okay, I get you. Yeah, every sea let us c makes a difference to him. But that's a killer fact.
Speaker 4: I don't think it is.
Speaker 5: It made us look stupid, like, oh yeah, another one. Adam's got this one. The time separating the stegosaurus. You know, we love dinosaurs, but the time separats and the stegosaurus and the Tyrannosaurus rex is greater than the time separating the t rex and me.
Speaker 3: Kill a fact.
Speaker 5: Jason webs double barrel listener, posh. Three percent of ice in the Antarctic is made up of penguin urine.
Speaker 3: Really kill a fact.
Speaker 4: There's more computing power in an average home toast of these days than there was Apollo leven I, Thank you, Land and the Mune You Hear Yes.
Speaker 5: And Lisa's Got music was so good in the eighties. There were only four number one albums in the in the year nineteen eighty four.
Speaker 4: In other words, there were number one for so long.
Speaker 3: So long, Okay, what were they that would have been.
Speaker 5: That would have been a good producer? Would it rather just that she's cut and paste it for her web. But anyway, Okus Friday, we're lucky to even hear Jack. You've divided the team with your corporate box behavior. All right, So have you got a killer factor in you share it with us. You can give us a call if you want, or you can text them in four seven five three one oh four three ber you're.
Speaker 1: Listening to the Christian o'kyles show podcast.
Speaker 4: We're looking for your killer facts.
Speaker 5: This morning Jack dropped a great killer fact about the great Sir David Attenborough.
Speaker 3: He is older than the invention of sliced bread two years. He was born in May nineteen twenty six and then in June nineteen twenty eight came along the vent of sliced bread thanks to Otto Road.
Speaker 5: All right, so that's what's waiting for you. If it's the fact that you share with the sea drop is a killer fact. And for the good ones, all right, some are coming on text. You can text them if you want. This is from Benjamin kill a fat humans have stripes. There are seven different types and we can only see them under black light. Cats can see them all the time.
Speaker 3: If true, kill a fact hard to believe.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the distance between your elbow and your writs.
Speaker 2: Ye.
Speaker 4: All right, let's go to Nick here. Good morning, Nick, Good morning Christian. Now Nick, course, she kill a fact for us, kill a fact.
Speaker 9: These every mile goes taller than their mum.
Speaker 5: Why aren't we breeding giants? If this trend continues, why aren't we mega humanoids?
Speaker 3: I think over time humans are getting taller and taller.
Speaker 4: So we start off as little, tiny people.
Speaker 3: Back in the day, we were smaller. That's why doors used to be smaller.
Speaker 4: Oh, come on, that is not a kid of fat.
Speaker 3: Actually, I'm not sure if that's I've.
Speaker 5: Never been to like or seen a movie set years ago where there's tiny crawling through a tiny I don't like.
Speaker 3: If you, especially in England, if you go.
Speaker 4: To an old castle roaming with tiny doors.
Speaker 5: They got the biggest doors castles now, No, but like carriages going through them.
Speaker 3: The entry ways are huge. But then your little doors in between each don't you have to duck under them?
Speaker 4: Nick? We love your.
Speaker 5: Kid of fact thought, and see, I guarantee it's true. I wonder if anyone then so it's males are grow up to be taller than their mothers.
Speaker 3: Yes, okay, and Nick, have you heard this is a fact, because it sounded like you just said, you know, it's a theory that you've had.
Speaker 4: It's just an observation.
Speaker 3: No, No, you think it's somebody that you know, jack's shorter than their mom.
Speaker 10: Put it out to the listeners.
Speaker 9: I guarantee you won't get one person pulling in.
Speaker 5: Are you shorter than your mom? If you are, please call nine four one four one O four three, or if you're a mother and you know you're taller than your grown up son, nine four four three Nick.
Speaker 4: For now, though, we think it's a killer fat. Nick. Okay, that's the calling, buddy. Have a nice weekend.
Speaker 6: You guys are the best.
Speaker 5: Bless you, Grace. Good morning, Grace, Yeah, Grace, Hi, Hi, hello Grace.
Speaker 4: How old are you?
Speaker 6: Ken?
Speaker 4: Ten?
Speaker 5: Well, thank you very much for give us to call this morning. You've got a killer fat for us, have you?
Speaker 9: Yes?
Speaker 4: What is it? Grace?
Speaker 11: From their mouth?
Speaker 3: Say again, what does.
Speaker 4: It do with a sloth?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 11: They have met gas from their.
Speaker 3: Mouth, so they pretty much they fight out of their mouths.
Speaker 4: Yes, right, technically, and how do you know this.
Speaker 11: We did an information report and they said that we could do an an animal, and I said that I wanted to do a swoth.
Speaker 4: Why did you put the sloth? You just like them.
Speaker 11: I just love them. If you go into my room, all you'll see is swoth.
Speaker 4: All right, you've got a sloth themed bedroom. Yes, Now, what's an information report? Is that like a sort of school report?
Speaker 11: Sometimes it is. It's where you share your wording and your knowledge to your parents and you just talk about how animals adapt from their habitat.
Speaker 5: Oh, that sounds really interesting. Can you remember anything else that was interesting about sloths that you can share with everyone listening right now?
Speaker 11: Grace, sloths are actually human speak, but they're just really tired. But they can swim as fast as any animal in the water.
Speaker 4: This work is too good.
Speaker 5: That is a great one, Grace. I love both of them, really great.
Speaker 4: Grace.
Speaker 5: Thank you very much for you as a cool this morning spoke. So we're going to send you a prize. Okay, thank you, all right, have a lovely long weekend.
Speaker 4: Thank you very much. Grace. It's gonna rees here. Has got to kill a fact as well. Rees. Good morning, Good morning, guys. How are we We're good, Reecee. What have you got for us? Mate? Oh? Yeah, here we go.
Speaker 5: Japan is the only country in the world where two of its largest cities by population are an anagram of each other.
Speaker 4: They got Tokyo yep and Kyoto yo. That's it, love it. That is a great one, s all, a good question. You're getting a pub quiz, Reese. Thank you very much.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Show.
Speaker 5: Podcast, Christian, I've got to kill a fat for you and Jack. Australia is wider than the moon.
Speaker 3: Oh that's great.
Speaker 4: Jack's right about tiny doorways.
Speaker 5: If you go and have a look at Captain Cook's cottage and fitzroy gardens, tiny tiny doorways.
Speaker 4: People used to be much shorter. That's from Alison. I'm not sure about that.
Speaker 5: You made up, made up Christian. I'm not sure about that fact about every human male grows it to be taller than their mum. I'm fine for four. My mum is five ft seven. I know, I've measured. It's as rubbish.
Speaker 4: That's the hard shell used on Eminem's is made of shellac, which is made from bug feces. Wow, I don't believe that to be true. All right, let's go to the lines. We've got Mel on the line. Good morning mail.
Speaker 9: Hello, Hello, Hi Christian, how are you.
Speaker 4: I'm good Mel. You're having a good week.
Speaker 9: I'm having a great week, darling. It's I'm heading up to my wiler tomorrow for the weekend, so I'm looking forward to it.
Speaker 4: Oh, but enjoy your long weekend. So we thank you.
Speaker 5: And what can you to us about Nick's earlier killer fat that human males grow up to be taller than their mum's.
Speaker 9: Well, I've heard that. By rights it is supposed to be true, But my son's shorter than me. I'm bomb five ft nine and my son's five ft six, and there's nothing wrong with him. But his father was really sure, you know what out.
Speaker 4: On the radio. Matter wrong spoken on your mom? I mean, I still love it.
Speaker 9: It's father one. Sure, he's only five.
Speaker 4: Two, and how old is your poor son?
Speaker 9: Thirty four?
Speaker 6: He's not poor. He's gorgeous.
Speaker 4: Absolutely being a warming up to it now, aren't you am?
Speaker 9: Yeah, he's lovely, but yeah, no, my my I'm five ft nine and his father was five ft two, and he's kind of worked out in the middle, you know what I mean.
Speaker 6: So yeah, but it's the fact.
Speaker 9: It's supposed to be like that, but not necessarily so.
Speaker 6: You know what I mean?
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, Now enduring that long weekend, I will take came out by Hey, listen.
Speaker 9: Christian, I always say, mate, you're the same when you're lying down.
Speaker 4: David's a fact too far. David, Welcome to Killerfact Central. What have you got for us? David?
Speaker 10: There you go, guys backing In nineteen thirties, Australian went to war with the EMUs and lost.
Speaker 12: Yeah, this is an amazing story of Australian history, not just that, wasn't it too EMU Wars where they went and learned less than the Australian Army knew a bit more about tactics.
Speaker 4: It was a closer fight, but the EMUs one, not once but twice.
Speaker 3: Yeah, David, three or four years ago we went down a deep hole of the war because I remember we found out that they were making a movie. At the time we were speaking about it, it was John Cleees, Jim Jeffries, We're gonna star in the Great EMU War Movie and Moby was going to do the sound thing.
Speaker 5: But David, you're right, it's an incredible story, isn't it the EMU Wars.
Speaker 10: It's just amazing story. Back in the nineteen thirty so less than one hundred years ago, we couldn't do.
Speaker 5: No, not once, but twice. That's a beautiful thing. Twice David. That is a great killer fat though, thank you very much, you killed David. Enjoy the long weekend.
Speaker 4: Here's you two, Renee, good morning, good morning. All right, kill a fat? What have you got for us?
Speaker 7: That the benefits of coffee beans was discovered by an Israeli goat hurder when he noticed that his goats were chewing on the beans and getting kind of rowdy. So, yeah, enjoying your coffee.
Speaker 3: Sounds like the goats were horn horning.
Speaker 9: Yeah, well they were just energize.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because you can't buy something called horny goat weed.
Speaker 3: Yes, what happened.
Speaker 4: Twenty years ago was the thing before viagra. There was horny coat weed. What was it? Is it caffeinated goats?
Speaker 5: That is the same Israeli goat And I didn't discover how you discovered horny goat weed?
Speaker 4: So is that true? The origin of coffee beans?
Speaker 5: Realizing that they can energize someone to think basically energized goats.
Speaker 7: Yeah, well that's what Google says, so I'm going with it.
Speaker 4: Fact. Rennie kill a fact, Thank you very much.
Speaker 1: The Christian Connall Show podcast.
Speaker 4: Tea Turn of the Best. I tell you who else is the best? Royal Caribbean? Yeah, I just oh god, chat we're doing mate, we're doing a live break here. We're on the phone to red lights. Sorry, who's that is?
Speaker 3: Just telling her?
Speaker 4: Eything right at home?
Speaker 3: Yeah, we've been. We've been trying to save enough money to go on a cruise, but we just can't get there this year. So I told her that we're off. We're not cruising this year. But we call it back? What calling it back?
Speaker 5: Or the greatest human beings in the world? We know there was all Caribbean fort off.
Speaker 3: That's exactly different that we have to make up.
Speaker 4: Oh my tod, you're kidding.
Speaker 3: Brilliant, brilliant, brilliant, Thank you the best people in the world, Royal Caribbean.
Speaker 4: Which is that bit? Did you? Anyway? We'll picking up again. We've gotta do it again next week, maybe next week. Your wife calls in.
Speaker 5: Holiday in every way You're born Royal Caribbean and really save up to forty percent on your next holiday? Why don't you book now at Roydcarribbean dot com dot AU, t's and c's apply.
Speaker 4: So we've got this start to eighty.
Speaker 5: This morning we're given away the first cruise for two of you.
Speaker 4: You get two.
Speaker 5: Thousand dollars spending money. You're off on the quantum of the seas around the South Pacific or flights, staying in a beautiful stateroom as well, all your meals included.
Speaker 4: You have to sing for your cruise.
Speaker 10: Baky, you can say.
Speaker 8: A way to the self persify.
Speaker 4: So in half an hour's time the first cruise for two will be giving away.
Speaker 5: Then we have another one next week, so all over the long weekend you've got time to sing your heart out. You go to the Christian O'Connell show dot com dot au Jack.
Speaker 4: If there are people worrying I don't got a great voice. I'm not gonna win my way to a.
Speaker 3: Free cruise, please don't worry. It is not a singing competition. We're just looking for creativity in your songs.
Speaker 4: Creativity in your songs.
Speaker 5: You say, how about this from Jason Clark.
Speaker 1: Cruise The time has come.
Speaker 4: For me to.
Speaker 13: Tell him he can go and stick it.
Speaker 4: He doesn't like his boss.
Speaker 1: I'm quitting.
Speaker 13: Don't leave without me right now, Christian, get me out.
Speaker 6: Of this town.
Speaker 5: It will make my life bed up, bed up, bed.
Speaker 3: Sh ship.
Speaker 4: Okay, he's moving. No, No, that is the sound of that boat leaving port without you, Jason Cluff.
Speaker 5: We had to edit out this one the first thirty seconds in moaning about its boss and sweating.
Speaker 3: Also, you go on to the cruise that is coming back, and you will have you will have to return to your jobs.
Speaker 4: It's not a job walking on the cruise, Jason. Jem's got there. She's taken on. Neil Diamond.
Speaker 8: I need a cruise. Sweet winter becomes my summer. Nice whouna believe you?
Speaker 14: Comel said, touching said, bitching out, touching, touch.
Speaker 4: I didn't know sand could be handy Kren time.
Speaker 5: One of my favorite ones in the wid Yeah sand touching down genius.
Speaker 4: We didn't start the fire, Billy Joel done by John Old.
Speaker 2: Book the ship up and down and he whistle brings ever you want to sleep, Johnny boy? What book the ship up and down? In Pj's undressing girl late, No, it's fine.
Speaker 4: What holds of a lifetime?
Speaker 2: We didn't pay for tickets, but we sang to earn a winter grand to burn. We didn't pay for tickets, No, we signed for Christian and he sent us cruising.
Speaker 4: It sounds like he's hard, it does, and we've got Samantha. I believe I can fly.
Speaker 5: There's an ongoing theme of half the entries, and you know, to go on a cruise is an amazing thing too. You can go, you know, obviously, go and experience different cultures and meet people from all over the world, but most of all, you just want to have the unlimited twenty four hour boost.
Speaker 15: I believe icking cruise. I believe that I'll hit the snooze four or five times in a road till I get up and I'll.
Speaker 4: Hit the boom.
Speaker 15: There we go to cruel Days, the Royal Caribbee and way. I believe icking cruise.
Speaker 4: Please, I'm thirty.
Speaker 15: I need to get away from my kids.
Speaker 3: People think we're sitting in with some kind of adult schoolies.
Speaker 4: All right, so all we can you go and enter the Christian o'connells show dot com dot au, the first of the two cruises being given away just after eight this morning. Thank you to everyone who's gone so far. You're really making us laugh.
Speaker 1: The Christian o Connell's show podcast.
Speaker 4: Nature Strip Radio is here. Can I sell it?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 4: He can?
Speaker 1: Where on the radio Nature Strip with us?
Speaker 12: That's right.
Speaker 4: Every Friday we're open for business selling your stuff. Last week a big day on Nature Strip Radio.
Speaker 3: Yes, we got the asking price for the bar fridge at one hundred and fifty dollars. That's right, price, five hundred dollars. We couldn't sell that hot tub that was being craned out a little backyard too heavy.
Speaker 5: Yeah, all right, So what have you got to sell? Ninety four one four one o four three sell it to Melbourne Marie, Good morning?
Speaker 4: What have you got?
Speaker 6: I've got a wepra corn.
Speaker 4: You've got a liprecrn. How come you've got a lie?
Speaker 6: I've had him for about ten years and he's about the size of a three to four year old child.
Speaker 4: Oh, right's standing unit of measurement, isn't it?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 6: He's lucky.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and as he brought you much luck in the ten years you've had it.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, stone.
Speaker 6: Or oh he's pretty heavy. I don't actually know what he's made of.
Speaker 5: Well could you touch and find out? Because it might be someone who doesn't want to touch ceramics might be allergic to it.
Speaker 6: Oh, no, I wouldn't say it's.
Speaker 4: What you got wood wooden one. No, it's not wood, fiberglass marble.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'll say it's fiberglass fiberglass.
Speaker 4: That we're going to hear a while, go to all the base elements table. Then on is it? No?
Speaker 3: What and what do you do with him? You just put him in the corner of the room an ornament.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he was just an ornament in the corner of my way.
Speaker 5: And now you've had enough with all the luck of you, you're a luckless life.
Speaker 6: No, no, he just doesn't seek my decore anymore. My you know, in my way.
Speaker 4: Hard to imagine an Irish them pub.
Speaker 3: Okay, how much this movie?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 6: I want seventy five dollars for him, if anyone's interested in seventy five.
Speaker 4: Alright, seventy five Wait, wait, said Marie.
Speaker 3: This is he whoever took your call right down? You purchased it from an op shot for fifty bucks.
Speaker 4: Oh, come on, supernatural be you can move flips and leprecorn.
Speaker 6: It's a good lepron.
Speaker 4: I'm telling you, this is ambitious. This is ambitious.
Speaker 5: I always think those op shots no market prices, don't they They know it's seventy five.
Speaker 6: Yes, I reckon, it'll go all.
Speaker 4: Right, we'll try. It's a high price for that leprochorn.
Speaker 6: Alright, hi either.
Speaker 4: What okay, Marie lovely chats.
Speaker 5: You will see what we get then seventy five or highest bidder for the fiberglass leprocorn.
Speaker 6: And he's even got a gold sham rock on his hat.
Speaker 4: Oh classy, beautiful sounds gorgeous.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, all right, Marie lovely chant you thank you?
Speaker 3: Do you reckon?
Speaker 4: No? I mean we're try.
Speaker 1: This is the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 4: Nature Strip Radio Friday. We sell your stuff? Can I sell it? Yes? You can where on the radio Nature Strip with us. When you hear the bell, you know there's in a cell seven weeks soon. We've got the cursephrase. It's been a cell. It's not even English. Shame on us. We can do better, can we can? We be bothered?
Speaker 11: It's enough.
Speaker 4: It's a free show, all right.
Speaker 5: So Marie is selling a leprecorn at the moment, in Marie's word, the same size as a three year old child.
Speaker 4: Marie.
Speaker 5: Yes, Marie, that leprecorn is the most popular item we've ever had on this feature.
Speaker 6: You're joking, I'm not.
Speaker 5: I don't when it comes to leprecorns, I don't joke. Good times are right.
Speaker 4: Let's go straight to the business. All right. So you're asking for seventy bucks, correct, Yes, yeah, that'll do. Yep, yep, you brought it for fifteen. That's inflation value though. Yeah, how it's one of the kind.
Speaker 3: Is he getting lucky the leprecorn? Do you think, Marie?
Speaker 6: Yes, I've never seen another one like it.
Speaker 4: Gotcha?
Speaker 5: All right, Paul, good morning, Good morning, pol You want a leprecorn?
Speaker 16: Well, this is I'd like to borrow.
Speaker 4: Oh right, okay, awesome.
Speaker 5: Hang on a memory. I'll go to in first if you don't mind. Sorry, that's all right, that's all right. We'll work it out as we go along. Paul, how much you be better offer for the Well.
Speaker 10: If it's popular, I'll give you eighty eight.
Speaker 4: I really want This.
Speaker 3: Is like you're the auctioneer out the front of the house and Marie is the owner and just walked out the front.
Speaker 4: Can you believe that Marie is offering eighty bucks?
Speaker 6: I believe it.
Speaker 4: I believe it. When you hear the bell, sorry, when you don't hear the bell.
Speaker 3: There's been no Let's give Mark a chance.
Speaker 4: Why why not Mark? You fancy leprocorn?
Speaker 16: Well, I don't, but my my wife probably will. Probably she she had, she had, she had a leprecorn stolen out of the front of your Oh my god, kids, these and all of the gnomes as well.
Speaker 4: No massacre.
Speaker 3: It wasn't.
Speaker 4: Marie was.
Speaker 16: Well, this was many years This was ten years ago or so. We were living in Baronia and we've since moved. But anyway, look, I'd be happy to offer maybe eighty seven.
Speaker 5: Dollars eighty seven, got it, eighty seven. Let's go back to pool now asking Bryce has gone up eighty seven, I'll go ninety five ninety five increments.
Speaker 4: Let's go back to Mark.
Speaker 5: Mark, had you better bid any more than ninety five bucks of the leprechorn, Oh, ninety five.
Speaker 3: Let me get ninety five fifty.
Speaker 16: Look, I'll go up to one hundred dollars.
Speaker 4: I believe it is double what she paid for. The old shop pulled us up to a hundred bucks.
Speaker 16: Mate, I'll go one hundred and ten, one hundred and ten.
Speaker 4: It's a furious bidding or over if you just tuned in a leprecorn Mark is one hundred and ten you in your amount? Mate?
Speaker 16: No, I think that's a lot too. That's too much.
Speaker 5: Luck well done, the smartest chat we've had the last twenty minutes. Oh but that's great. I just go into a good home, Marie. One hundred and ten dollars has gone fine.
Speaker 6: Know, I'm so happy.
Speaker 4: What are you going to do with the money.
Speaker 11: Deal?
Speaker 4: Gotcha? Gotcha? All right, well it's got You're on a lock.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, yeah, all right, Marie.
Speaker 4: Loved That's that's where it goes. Marie, you have a lovely long weekend. Okay, yep, thanks and you too, gotcha? All right? Bye for now and maybe free yep, bye bye Anna. Lord, I need a drink. Actually, I'm really I'm actually sweating from Marie.
Speaker 3: Do you have time to keep going?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 4: I forgot it's eight o'clock. Normal shows go to the news. Here we left the news at the minutes to Lin Carl Brighter.
Speaker 1: You're listening to the Christian o'carl's show podcast.
Speaker 5: Sometimes have these little moments of awareness where I realize I am actually becoming Australian for the last two hours, so I just realized I didn't even know I've been doing a radio show with a gun a baseball cap and I didn't even seem on now just realize you need that baseball cap all morning.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't call that an Australian thing, if any.
Speaker 5: You're right, A lot of influencers like you and Byron Cook do that a lot. It's a spirit animal BC.
Speaker 4: So he calls him, God, what I four point three Christian O'Connell show. Hey, ho a you there? Oh no, that's pirates. So then there's no pirates. They're all captains Phillips.
Speaker 5: No no, no, no, no no no no no no.
Speaker 4: You won't have any of that when you holiday a board Royal Caribbean.
Speaker 5: Say you are to come back the script and save up to forty percent on the next holiday. All right, so we're about to give away a cruise for two. We'll be doing this again next Friday as well. You just head to the Christian O'Connell Show dot com dot au.
Speaker 4: You sing for your cruise, christ.
Speaker 8: Bakay.
Speaker 5: So that's how you win your way there. Pick a song but your own words to it. Sing for the cruise. Head to the Christian O'Connell Show dot com au. The prize we're about to give away. We're doing again next week as t well trip for two, sailing on the Quantum of the Seas. You're off to the South Pacific, heading out of Brisbane. You have an amazing time.
Speaker 3: Whites and transfers will be provided.
Speaker 4: A twin balcony stateroom on the cruise.
Speaker 3: Two thousand dollars au d I love. They have to stipulate it dollars.
Speaker 4: We've had issues when we give away again.
Speaker 3: Two thousand dollars spending money.
Speaker 5: Who complimentary on board experiences in including I don't know about you, but if I'm going on a cruise, I want to be going roader skating. Don't worry road er skate fans, you can yeah, rock climbing, theater, entertainment and record.
Speaker 4: I fly. We've done that. It's great fun and in.
Speaker 3: All breakfast, all lunch, all dinner is completely complimentary.
Speaker 4: All right, So.
Speaker 5: Let's pick the first week's winner, some of the ones we really really love.
Speaker 4: This week we loved Gemma taking on Sweet cowline.
Speaker 8: I need a cruise. Winter becomes my summer? Who do believe you come alone?
Speaker 15: Said?
Speaker 4: Wait to hear what she's done?
Speaker 14: Touching, sad and bitching out touching.
Speaker 8: Me all together.
Speaker 4: Now come on Mom's and now I can't hear you in the back crad time. Dam Now you think that's pretty good?
Speaker 6: So good.
Speaker 4: One of the best we've had is Mandy. This is so good. I wouldn't s rise if one of the major labels signs her up by midday to.
Speaker 13: Day, great big journey cruising all along see with alcohol, a hic of a time, seven days away from the stress of every day. Want to do on this cruise?
Speaker 7: Please see me that you choose?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, so Chrisdercy.
Speaker 13: Lots of people I can meet. We pleased they cannot be puffect Oh you can eat hook here.
Speaker 4: I love that. I didn't hear it first time round, but every time you get something else with it, like it's like a fine painting, isn't it?
Speaker 5: Where you just see again seventy more layers and shades and shades. Okay, so very tough. Actually at the end of week one, who were going to give this too, but there was one entry that blew us away the month we heard it, and it's going to go to the winner of the Cruiser two is little Matilda has won it for her mom and dad, Sue and Michael.
Speaker 4: You're off on the cruise. Well, now we got mom, Sue. Here is this Sue. Hello, wol done, Sue. Matilda has won you and your husband.
Speaker 5: I understand it's the first holiday you'll have had just the two of you in fifteen years.
Speaker 4: Yep, don't come knock.
Speaker 5: And if that staterooms are rocking, no, I mean for the road of skaters.
Speaker 11: Oh, thank you so much.
Speaker 4: Now is this Matilda?
Speaker 5: Yes, Mathilda, honestly you're ent going to play in a second again.
Speaker 4: It was so brilliant, well done, really any great?
Speaker 6: Thank you?
Speaker 4: Did it take you long to.
Speaker 6: Make it took me a while?
Speaker 11: Yeah, a couple of days.
Speaker 5: Now are you really desperate to get rid of mom and dad so you can just have the house yourself?
Speaker 12: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, great?
Speaker 5: Well mom and dad are you a big one this weekend? You've won them the cruise for two. They're off to the South Pacific. So well done Sue and Michael. But a really big well done to the winner of this really is thirteen year old Matilda.
Speaker 4: Well done, Thank you so much.
Speaker 6: In Royal Caribbean.
Speaker 4: Ah, very nice manners, peace and cues.
Speaker 5: All right, let's hear it now then this is thirty year on Matilda, just one the cruise for two another one to give away tomorrow thanks to the Royal Caribbean.
Speaker 4: Have listened to this.
Speaker 17: Say my parents far away, far away, far away, take them away, take them away last during the day, during the dad during the day, high on the way he wist lots of voice, higgin if you can take them I recently will they're spending in the fool. I would be staying first. I'n't sleep it. Every day we'll they replexo, do away do buffett is for mate, I've been eating take away.
Speaker 4: Take them ray, take where.
Speaker 7: Away?
Speaker 4: Really deserved? When a well done Matilda? Well done? Okay, so another when next week on the Show's got all the long weekend to get involved.
Speaker 5: Ever, think about which song you want to put your own words to. Head to the Christian o'connells show dot com do au good luck.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 3: Hey Christian, do you want to free piano?
Speaker 4: No rio? I'm good.
Speaker 3: I should never have accepted this.
Speaker 4: Have you? Have you taken on board a piano?
Speaker 3: I've had it now for two years. Family friends were giving away a piano and they for free. I was like Oh my god, free piano. This is going to be great. Then it costs two hundred dollars to transport it from their house to our house.
Speaker 4: Then you've got to get the tuna to come around.
Speaker 3: Two hundred and fifty dollars for the piano tuna to fix up the tuning. Now, I just got to get rid of it. It's just a big lump in the middle of the house.
Speaker 4: So what did you think you were going to do with it?
Speaker 3: I thought I'd be playing. Yeah, I thought I'd be getting a better at piano every day, and I come in here and play Mozart.
Speaker 4: Great because we need that on the show Mozart moment.
Speaker 3: And then when gordyou came along, I thought this would be great. You'll be able to play piano. He'll be, you know, doing recitals by the.
Speaker 4: Age the royal bounds. You're not that family.
Speaker 3: It just collects junk, piles up on top of it.
Speaker 4: It's just basically a story staves it now.
Speaker 3: Now yesterday, it's really Outstated's welcome because Bianca on a whim felt like moving furniture around the house. And when we moved one piece of furniture, it's like, oh, now, that's there. Why don't we move this one over there? Like we're pushing couches and stuff all around, which dominated in moving having to move through piano. And this thing weighs absolutely there is dead weights. Yes, you meant to get when the guys moved into our house, they bought this system of dollies.
Speaker 4: To set of wheels. Don't because otherwise they wrecked the floorboard.
Speaker 3: Well yeah, well pre empted they wrecked the floorboards.
Speaker 4: You have you screwed up your floorboards?
Speaker 2: Yeap?
Speaker 4: Oh no.
Speaker 3: A comical size scratch in the from trying to push it across the living room.
Speaker 4: Well you know now, and it's like a sports court where it's been marked out on the floor.
Speaker 3: Yes, but actually an indentation. You could pour water down it and now it'd run in the track of the scratch that was left, the mark that was left, it.
Speaker 4: Becomes an ugly scar. Yes.
Speaker 3: And their floors is because we moved into quite an old house that needs a lot of work. But the only compliment we get about the house is, oh, the floors a knight all the original floor.
Speaker 4: We went for the pokon night. They are they're a beautiful floorboards, not anymore And there. Weren't they already quite a high gloss to them.
Speaker 3: Yes, they've just been sanded the previous owners to sell the house and sanded them.
Speaker 4: Now whose fault was this?
Speaker 5: Because any relationship, you're always trying to portion blame to somebody else.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, good, good, good question. I would like to push someone to Bianca for the idea of moving up here, because there's a blame blaming to be chopped up. Let's give her some and then give me some blame for doing things a short try.
Speaker 5: I think what I've done before we scratched for was we just wet it hoping that somehow water will massage it away.
Speaker 3: I can't overstate to you how comical it's. It's a deep indentation that the thickness of this bylighter is the thickness of the scratch and the floor.
Speaker 4: So what would they have to do get? You can't what do you mean you have to move? You can't down? You just live with it.
Speaker 3: It's there now? Oh no, you put a rug over it. Yes, that's what said, we'll have to put a rug there. But now it's in a really position near the kitchen where you just wouldn't have.
Speaker 4: A random strange.
Speaker 5: Look, what are you sure you can't you know these wood treats or I bet there's someone who does this job.
Speaker 4: They're like a wood magician.
Speaker 3: It's like if you run your finger along it, your finger would drop into the rut and then back up the other side. That's how it's not wood.
Speaker 4: But don't just tell me just started dragging it. You didn't even put like a blanket underneath.
Speaker 3: It's too heavy to lift up. You can't get anything underneath it.
Speaker 5: Well you thought you just drag it as I did, think what's gonna happen? I thought they've got breaks or some sort of teeth.
Speaker 4: On them underneath.
Speaker 3: Yes, it's got something under it.
Speaker 5: I'm telling you now, some wood wizard will be listening right now. Maybe you'll come around and get rid of this.
Speaker 3: You don't understand what there is.
Speaker 5: I bet some would person will be listening to us right now. Wood person is the wood magician. Let's just set on that if you can help him out. Nine four four three.
Speaker 1: Christian Connell's show podcast, So.
Speaker 5: Last time this week on the tigh Waster thanks to Ferguson Player celebrating thirty years of the Tiddley Oggie Melbourn's favorite past filled with beef, potato, veggies and baked to affection. You win an office worth of tilleryogies for your office today on the Time Wester beston Show, and you also get two hundred and fifty dollars for yourself.
Speaker 3: What is the fine print of that? If you work in an office with a thousand employees? Are they going to send?
Speaker 5: What have we talked about before? Keep it under that baseball cat, my friend, come on byrom all right, so we're looking for your t movies today on National Have a cup of Days. A recent night you said about tea going a recent worldwide study. Now not even interest in the rest of that.
Speaker 4: Is really boring. No, that is boring.
Speaker 3: What's the headline?
Speaker 4: There isn't one. It's about the Wish country has got the strongest tea bags. They passed a light through them. Jack yeh, all right.
Speaker 5: Tea movies full kettle, Jackets, gold, liver Net, Chai gold blend.
Speaker 4: It like Beckham Gold. You must have seen the kids' movie. It's on the eighties.
Speaker 5: Herbie goes to Monte Carlo love you, Oh my God about Little v w Bet anyway, Herbie goes to Mint tea Carlo Bronze, Legend of Tea, bag of Vans, God.
Speaker 4: And the Green Cama Mile relaxing on.
Speaker 3: Silver.
Speaker 4: Okay, what have you got t movies?
Speaker 3: Jack the Hills have Chies.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah, basic silver.
Speaker 3: Functional functional, Not Crocodile Dundee, No crocodile no old friend kemamle Dundee.
Speaker 4: That doesn't work. I thought you're gonna go crocodile Dune tea.
Speaker 3: Oh that's good. Dumb and Dilma.
Speaker 4: Oh that's a good good tea reference gold and.
Speaker 3: Some nice reddish smoky Chinese tea now. Oh yeah, whoever bud poo air bud poo air bud Harry.
Speaker 4: Read a tea gold for the reference.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 4: All right, lit'sen mark them, Jackie boy, are you ready? Let's go te movies.
Speaker 5: Edwards Saucer Hands, Silva and tim Oolong Kiss good night, very well done from Amy Moran at.
Speaker 4: Beerrick Ability plus Mark Scott. We brought a tea two silver, Throw Dilma from the Train Gold very good, Andrew An Upway.
Speaker 5: Delma and Luise Gold of Love for the Dilma Family. Buffy the Tea bags Layer.
Speaker 4: I like It. I like it Leonardo di Cappuccino.
Speaker 3: Bronze, the Tea Commandments SILVERA.
Speaker 4: Just biggelow tea bag jigglow.
Speaker 5: Silvera some like It pot gold, Hannah Elfholm Uh, we bought one lump or two gold. That's a glenn in think pods Morabin instead of Boss Baby Roy Boss Baby gold, Very good Carina full metal teapot, No ploy up bronze, Honey, I Brew up the kids gold, very smart, Lipton and Stitch Silver, Rebecca and Essendon, Mary popping the kettle on gold.
Speaker 4: Return of the Jed Chaie Silver.
Speaker 5: Chai Chai te Chai tea Bang bang, That's very good. That santo are very good.
Speaker 4: The girl with the earl gray earring silver, match up do about Nothing gold, shinseia otis I'm gonna get an earl gray.
Speaker 5: Bronze tea tannic silver, No country for old gray gold, stand by tea gold, Talented Mister Tetley, big big bubble tea in Little China silver. And the girl with the darje ealing tattoo Silva all right, who's winning all the tigliodies from the office And two hundred and fifty dollars in cash.
Speaker 3: Well done to Santo for Chaiiti Chaiiti bang Bank.
Speaker 4: Well done, well done, You're the winner.
Speaker 5: You win the two hundred and fifty dollars and all the Tiddley Oggies. Thanks for focusing player.
Speaker 1: This is the Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 4: To the long weekends and to you enjoy the Bomber's Game Sunday.
Speaker 5: Thank you Goady's on Monday at the King's Birthday game and if you're anywhere around Hampton tomorrow. My wife and I, for the first time ever, maybe the last time ever, are looking after a friend's shop from ten till five. This is meant to be a thing that my youngest daughter was doing with her mum and I was saying, great, I'm going a day in the House of peace. However, my daughter's now going away for weekend and she has dropped me royally, so my wife. This is my our wife's idea of heaven. She's so excited about it, us working in a shop together. She even said to me last night, do you know what you never know? You might enjoy it and it might be something we want to do together.
Speaker 3: When you were turn oh no, said goodbye to the radio show. This is like Cushy's last show anything.
Speaker 4: I'm hanging on even more now.
Speaker 5: I'm actually moving back plans to attire way way back to death now. So if you do want to come and solo, you don't need to buy anything. You just be on a near mind you want to drop in solo. It's at five two seven Hampton Street. They sell very very nice homeworks. It's called icoss Ikos.
Speaker 3: Give them a discarn.
Speaker 5: Do you know what if you're going to buy something in your listeners show, I have it in my powers now to give them a discount as we don't know. But if you just want to come and say hello, there's very nice coffee shop next door, I would love to see you. All right, So over the long weekend you've got extra time then to try and win the cruise. We gave one away earlier today to Matilda who won it from Mum and dadd It's a cruise for two of you, two thousand dollars spending money all your meals to include you have an amazing time in the South Pacific thanks to the Royal Caribbean every day. This is not a singing competition, but having said that, every once in a while you find and discover someone that might be a real big megastar, and I think it's this guy.
Speaker 4: Actually.
Speaker 5: Now, sometimes when there's someone who's a great original talent, it's actually don't understand the misunderstood, and that's what it's to be genius. Elvis was an outlaw first, he was a rebel, and so's this guy Dwayne as well. He follows on from Leonard Cohen, Elvis Presley and now listener, Dwayne.
Speaker 4: Here's a game we played this week. What is Dwayne actually singing? Bye bye, Dwayne? I'm still gonna.
Speaker 15: Knows Marry you find it, think it's super found.
Speaker 4: I'm giving it a crack. You are mad?
Speaker 12: You are.
Speaker 4: You believe me? Never been on a Hurley's.
Speaker 1: It's still again a way to lam.
Speaker 3: It's a Christian.
Speaker 4: Whose man number something anywhere? You can call me? All right, joy Dwayne.
Speaker 5: Then you just said to the Christian O'Connell show, you real just started clapping and no one, come on.
Speaker 4: Let's clap him out. That's not like it. Everyone clap out, dayne crap out the show. Bye bye everyone.
Speaker 5: Head to the Christian occonnell show dot com today you enjoy your long weekend.
Speaker 4: We're back Tuesday.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Show podcast