Speaker 1: Christ Yeah, welcome friends to the Christian O'Connell show podcast. Do you know I feel sorry for actually both the fans, the Lions fans and the Swans fans who have to actually come into Melbourne this week and go to that revolting airport that we have. Melbourne is an amazing city, but that airport is a dive, isn't it. I flew, I was away for a couple of days and I flew back into Melbourne on Thursday. There's like just getting out of there as well and going back home, there's like roadworks everywhere and again, oh it's even harder for them to get to it, and there's major, major roadworks.
Speaker 2: And there should be like apologies.
Speaker 1: Everywhere to all the Swans you know, who are flocking it, and they yeah, Lions fans who are coming you know, out of states are flyings and arrive at that airport. So we just had a week off and I went up to Byron Bay and I was staying at a retreat for three nights outside of Byron Bay. And I've noticed that the locals who don't don't want to say that they're from Byron Bay.
Speaker 2: They call it Northern Rivers.
Speaker 1: So it's in the Northern Rivers area, and there was there's a treat and it was only about twenty one of these little little rooms and they're all sort of quite close together, and one after I was the only I should just say, by the way, I was the only guy there.
Speaker 2: One guy? How many?
Speaker 3: How many other people?
Speaker 1: There was about thirty ish women and energy towards strong energy. A lot of us say this projection towards me because some of them were going through breakups with their husbands and as they were talking to me about it, they were like getting angry now a couple of times.
Speaker 2: So I'm not I am a man and I'm not the man that did that.
Speaker 1: And I know that I no, no, but just there it's the energy is really keep staring at me. And one of them was telling me what this husband done. True is pointing at me and went again, I'm Christian, I'm not the guy. But there was a there was a lot of just it was a lot.
Speaker 2: It's just a lot. There a lot of what they're going through.
Speaker 1: It's the only guy there, and they made me feel welcome, but every woman walked into there would just be like anyway, one afternoon after a massage. You know, you were talking about going for your massage, Patsy, and you get your a bit sort of you feel very grounded with a good massage, don't you feel like I really need to have a snooze now. And I went into what I thought was my room and then I saw that it was a lady on the bed in her dressing gown that I gave an absolute fright to because it was like normal doors, there were these sliding glass doors.
Speaker 2: And as I opened it, she looked at me and she sort of went, this is my room. And you know, when you're confused, she goes, this is my room. And then I think, oh my.
Speaker 1: God, she's lying on this bed in her dressing gown. And she went, oh, you gave me quite the fright. And then there was this strange thing for a couple of seconds. Well we didn't know. I didn't quite know what to do. And then when I told my wife that night, I so, do you want to believe there's accidentally got into the wrong room and lady on the bed in an interesting gown? My wife went, what's she attractive? This has got an accident? Is an accident, It is an accident. It's got nothing to do with that. It just seems suspicious to me. I've never heard of you doing this before you're away, you know, suddenly you're accidentally. I said, if I want to have an affair, I would just go door to door say are you interested?
Speaker 2: Will you touch it? The Christian O'Connell Show podcast us make your weekend Send Christian test.
Speaker 3: Us and see its words or less telling about your weekkend?
Speaker 2: Was it not?
Speaker 1: Did you go to Hends? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Full three one oh four three? What happened to you this weekend? Patsy?
Speaker 4: I am morphing into my parents. I was on Facebook the other night in bed and I noticed one.
Speaker 2: Of my cards depressing.
Speaker 4: Don't you check your phone before you go to sleep?
Speaker 2: We go on Facebook?
Speaker 1: That sere there, fellow middle aged mumblers.
Speaker 2: No, no, it's so boring, so boring, you age yourself. You're calling them that I've got other stuff.
Speaker 4: I'm on Insta as well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but your heart belongs to Facebook.
Speaker 3: Your daughters, wouldn't they laugh?
Speaker 1: They go people like you old people? Because I was like, I think I need to get a TikTok account that won't stay off his head. Facebook's more thing. I shut my account down, and he's going so boring.
Speaker 4: I must have have Facebook for family.
Speaker 2: And friends, school friends. What are you reading on that?
Speaker 4: Well, one of my friends had just posted talking about getting old, posted this picture, beautiful picture of her veggie garden.
Speaker 2: Shut it down.
Speaker 1: You're missing sure, and then you find yourself commenting on just nothing.
Speaker 3: A nice keen.
Speaker 1: Was because someone put a new baby photo up there and another friend didn't comment on it for three days.
Speaker 2: They fell out for a year.
Speaker 1: Really, yes, no, people lose their mind about what kind of emoji you did?
Speaker 2: The thumb down, the thumb up.
Speaker 4: Well, I did like Jody's post because I was very joy I went to school with us.
Speaker 2: Oh sorry, I didn't know this is the character.
Speaker 4: Anyway, I did go to I did go to comment, and then I deleted it because I thought this is like a.
Speaker 2: Like a you've got a problem.
Speaker 4: Because I started to write it has been a spectacular season.
Speaker 2: For citrus.
Speaker 4: Citrus, and I was remembering Jack's lemon tree, which isa lemons.
Speaker 2: There's a Facebook post? How big are these lemons? Madam?
Speaker 4: But I thought, no, I sound like my mother. Delete delete, delete, delete delete, So I backed down.
Speaker 1: But you'll be back in their next cover day is Commington on some posts, some boring photo from a friend.
Speaker 2: Oh what a lovely season it's been for citrus three lights. Damn it, Jackie boy, what's your six word? Weekend?
Speaker 3: Realizing you can't go anywhere nice with kids, So as Gordy gets to two and a half years old, we went away to any Lee's beach house, which is a stunning house. And we used to love going there because it felt really lux and we wouldn't usually hold and place, and it was free and you can put your feet up. But now all of a sudden you're not yore because.
Speaker 1: Beautiful place he's got there, and he cares about it, and he's a very clean ordered man.
Speaker 3: So two couples and two toddlers.
Speaker 1: That I don't know, you might as well just take two drunks and put them in there. Seriously, they'll be the same effect.
Speaker 4: They've probably got like nice works of arts.
Speaker 2: Yes, an ornamental pieces, nice works as original from the one hundred soon he going brought it?
Speaker 1: Has he been in there, presents them good one hundred and he's written these irritating kids books.
Speaker 3: That's the end of my story. Gordy threw a Picasso in the pool now we've got to pay for it. But he's got all. He's got a lot of frame photos up at Gordy's level. So Gordy's carrying Andy's family into the toilet and put it down, and then anything that has a button on it, so he's got all. The blinds are remote controlled, all the eirconnes are remote controlled. Gordy's carrying them into different rooms, so we don't know which one goes where. Then at one point the two of them had an axe from the far for cutting the firewood outside they carry It's heavy and so heavy they got to carry it together. And then of course when you're packing up the house Sundays, how did you even hours and hours? Because as you go to one room and you're like, all right, put all these like ornamental wooden bowling pins back where they belong, and then you go and pack your suitcase, and then all of a sudden, the bowling pins are spread out across the land room. Again, it took three times as long to pack up as he would usually getting out of a house normally.
Speaker 1: I used to think when when the girls were younger than that age, like it's almost like they're making their own hidden camera pranctures.
Speaker 2: We're like, you've got to be everyling with me. You know, they know they know what they're doing here. This isn't like once. Maybe it's an accident, but it's an orchestra reign of tens.
Speaker 3: Let's remove one thing from all the different games, from Backgammon, from connect force that all the pieces aren't perfectly back where they left.
Speaker 2: How can we really screw with them? The Christian Connell Show Podcast