Speaker 1: Heart podcasts, he More Kiss Podcast playlist and listen live on the free iHeart app.
Speaker 2: In a world first on the pick Up. In a world first on the pick Up, we.
Speaker 3: Are doing a very live in studio gender refeel.
Speaker 2: If you've just joined us, Mattie, Jane Laura have just announced to the world that they're expecting a baby. We're so happy.
Speaker 4: Is the very first gender reveal on the Pickup? Is that right?
Speaker 2: Correct?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 2: First, I mean we think so.
Speaker 4: Let I hope it's the first of many.
Speaker 1: Look, this is really big for us for a couple of reasons. I mean, if you guys been following the show for a while, you would know we have two little girls already, Marley and Lola five and four. And we never found out the gender of our babies before the delivery day. It was always that moment of like, it's a girl as they kind of put on your chest, which I love and I find that so deeply special, and I didn't want to find out the gender. However, being that this is baby number three, matt was like, just give me something.
Speaker 4: I don't understand why people want to lump in all those surprises on the one day. Why not spread them out.
Speaker 3: I like that you're meeting halfway and you're letting Matt find out. I think that the woman is the one that goes through the whole thing.
Speaker 2: At the end of the day. She gets to decide.
Speaker 4: For the first two and the third one. The rule is up to the mirror. I'm going to say it has to be a water birth, but not you. We'll discuss that one later.
Speaker 2: Okay, hang on, what do you guys want either way?
Speaker 3: Like if you had to, I know it's the old like, we just want a healthy baby, of course, but you get to pick what you want hypothetically in this situation.
Speaker 2: What do you have?
Speaker 1: I mean, we really really do just want a healthy baby.
Speaker 2: That's like number one.
Speaker 4: Of course. I I'd like an athlete.
Speaker 2: Okay, tennis world.
Speaker 4: Healthy is good, but I want it to be like a genetic freak of an athlete. I wanted to win gold medals.
Speaker 2: Do you want it to be a boy or a girl?
Speaker 4: Look, I will be happy with the girl. I'm just going to say that because I love being a girl. Dad. But this time. Growing up, I always envisioned being a dad with.
Speaker 3: A son, so you can go and do those like father so things that that's how you imagine.
Speaker 1: Obviously you can do it with daughters, but you do that all those things that you think you might want to do if you had a boy.
Speaker 4: You already do them with mir like you, Lola hate going to the footage. I'm like, who wants to go watch the roosters? And they're like, no, no, that's dad.
Speaker 1: But also like, you're very good at being a girl dad, like you have no reservations going getting your nails painted on a Saturday, or taking them out for baby chinos and doing like tea parties and stuff like you really slot into girl dad life in an incredible way.
Speaker 4: I love it. I love it, but I just think it would be great to experience being a dad to a son. Yeah, just because change of scenery exactly.
Speaker 2: All right, So we've got Matt answer locked in.
Speaker 3: He would happy other way, but prefer to add a male to the already three female scenario.
Speaker 2: Laura, how are you feeling?
Speaker 1: You know what if you'd ask me before having Molly and Laula. I always thought that I would be a mum to boys, but now that I have two girls, I deeply love being a mom to girl so I don't care at all.
Speaker 2: Like I feel as though you're bad at this game.
Speaker 4: No, no, I mean it like she's such a politician.
Speaker 1: I will be thrilled with either, like I'm such a fence sitter, like I do not care.
Speaker 3: Well, it's your lucky day because you are getting one of them.
Speaker 2: I will be happy with a girl.
Speaker 1: I love what we have, and I think three sisters for them would be amazing. Rather than having a little brother who might be who will be five years younger, I think he might get left out a little bit.
Speaker 2: All right, well, we've got the cake. Laura has picked up the knife.
Speaker 4: I'm you already.
Speaker 3: We are going to live on radio find out the sex of your baby.
Speaker 2: This is so right now. Oh my god, are you guys excited? You're actually about to find out where you're having.
Speaker 1: Okay, we have a gender revealed cake. I am cutting the cake. Okay, I'm not going to look so that we can all see it at the same time.
Speaker 2: Pull it out by hands, by hands, and it's.
Speaker 5: A it's a girl. Oh my god, you having a third little girl. Congratulationship.
Speaker 1: Oh my, there's a lot of estrogen in the house.
Speaker 4: And assume me on that. How are you okay? Am I capable of producing boys. Worry, let's go again. Let's go for a four.
Speaker 1: That said we're having three kids, turns out we're having.
Speaker 2: Fought No, you don't mean a baby girl. How do you feel, honey?
Speaker 4: Are you No? I feel I feel, I feel good, I feel good, I feel I love you. When I look at young boys and I look how turbo they are, there is there is a big part of me that goes, I stuff that I don't want to be involved. No, I'm I'm thrilled. I loving a girl. Dad. Obviously that's matched with a feeling of the fact that I'm never going to have a son.
Speaker 1: No, you watch now, you're going to go for around four Gods, I'm tapping out.
Speaker 4: I'm almost forty. I'm not having an excuse me.
Speaker 2: I haven't started, so you don't I have to talk about yet. Age is butter number.
Speaker 1: I love you, honey, guys, congratulations, thank you, thank you for sharing that with everyone.
Speaker 2: Everyone just found out with you that you're having a third baby.
Speaker 4: Girl.
Speaker 2: I think that's really really cool and I'm really happy for you.
Speaker 3: I do think I was hoping for a boy, just for some like differentiation, But I do think overall it's.
Speaker 2: Going to be easier for you. You've already got all the girls stuff. You, guys, don't have to convince me.
Speaker 4: I'm thrilled, Guy's all that. I'm happy. I don't know if you can tell by the turn of my boys, but I'm smiling right now. I'm thrilled to have a beautiful girl.
Speaker 1: Well, guys, if you miss any of the show and you want to hear the rest of it, you can go and search the pick up wherever you listen to your podcast.
Speaker 4: All of it will be there.
Speaker 1: You can hear about how Matt found out that I was pregnant, and you can find out how I told him and.
Speaker 2: All the rest of it. Go and have a listen there.
Speaker 4: How we need some names?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, okay, I've got too. Are you going to tell you right now?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: No, no, that's that's for another day. If you do want to call it Brittany, I will be okay with that. All right, it's a pickup.
Speaker 4: Got