Speaker 1: You.
Speaker 2: Do you realize there's other people listening to this podcast as well, I mean fingers, I mean they may not be now Michelle the Witch of moons Lane and Moira Major.
Speaker 3: How To Witch Bitch. Welcome to another episode of How To Witch Bitch. Michelle the Witch.
Speaker 1: Of Moon's Lane.
Speaker 4: Hello, hello darling, how are you?
Speaker 3: I well, how are you?
Speaker 2: Before we get something today, we're talking all things Mother's Day? Yes, and we're going to say hello to Linda, Isabelle, Emma Barrish, Yolina, Katrina Lancaster, crying.
Speaker 3: Cupcake on tiptop I love that Jet Bob and.
Speaker 2: Then on Instagram Pink Aura Reads, Laura m X and a palindrome and Deborah Blazer, which is very cool.
Speaker 3: Thank you for joining us.
Speaker 4: Guys, do you ever feel like miss Selina?
Speaker 3: I do you know?
Speaker 2: And you did?
Speaker 3: You?
Speaker 4: And see you? And I could? Did you ever get your name? Never me?
Speaker 2: This is what was it called room when you were a kid. And she would sit there with a mirror and she would look at everyone and say, and I can see David, and I can see Ben, and well Michelle would have been on there.
Speaker 4: Well I never saw it. You never said that, I.
Speaker 2: See Jordan and I can see and they're never my name, no no no, and I with your milk. Yeah, and then I never used to have my name on though, you know the door the door things, Oh yeah, yeah yeah, more that never all the cups.
Speaker 3: Nah, it's just a trauma just came out.
Speaker 2: Speaking of trauma, we've had hundreds and hundreds of comments about the video where we realized that we were both from New Zealand and there was some potty language in.
Speaker 3: There, and I think that's what people liked.
Speaker 2: Someone said that they would love to actually have what we said turned into a message for their phone alert, a phone alert stop at get fucked fuck off, bitch, turning into a message tone for my phone. I'm going to need some more timelines here. Still trying to figure it out as well. I have no idea who these ladies are, but this is the best exchange I've seen all day. Instant fan.
Speaker 3: That's great.
Speaker 2: This is my first impression of you ladies, and I'm here for it. The most relatable convo you've ever had between cousies, Cusie, Brazy Braise. So yeah, So thank you to everybody who did comment on that particular post.
Speaker 1: Well, we do need to do a bit of a deep dive and see if we are related. And I kind of figured out you were Scottish and I do have Scottish as well.
Speaker 4: And I did look at your plan and I did look at my plan.
Speaker 5: And you know what, you guys were were going to laugh at this.
Speaker 4: You guys were royalty here. Oh yeah, we were.
Speaker 5: Yeah, And I was your ship kickers. I was the nights And I'm going ma.
Speaker 3: Come down, you go away, peasant. I'm eating an entire peasant.
Speaker 2: Cool.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So I need to I need to do a bit of a deeper dive on that one. But I just I just looked at that. That's as far as I got. I need to get you get your DNA done and then we can find out if we are related.
Speaker 4: I think we are somewhere on the line twenty four.
Speaker 3: Cousins time removed.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Also, please, I'm talking. Heasn't.
Speaker 2: Also, we've got lots of people listening to us when they are cleaning.
Speaker 3: We were talking about.
Speaker 4: That's so funny. Apparently make me want to clean.
Speaker 2: But it doesn't, doesn't, Dare, but is we're actually her treadmill buddies, which is great. Tarot math Tarot my therapy. I think it is. Listen to you yesterday whilst grouting the shower.
Speaker 5: I love all these girls. They can do all this stuff on their own.
Speaker 2: Hey, listening while I shop, make a listen peasants, these are my people. Come to me, my people listening while I shop, make a list of a first set of oracle stones.
Speaker 3: That's pretty much sounds cool.
Speaker 2: I have my own cleaning business called Gypsy Rose Domestic Cleaning, and listen to your awesome podcast is great and so funny.
Speaker 3: Thank you very much.
Speaker 2: And also someone else this was cute. Someone did say something speaking of rose quartz. There is there something to push a marriage proposal along asking for a friend. There you go, we were talking about crystals as well.
Speaker 1: Well, you know that in Sadie Hawkins's day, if it was a leap heer, you can ask the partner.
Speaker 4: We can certainly look a look at that.
Speaker 3: Or I love spell well, I guess said they're in love anyway.
Speaker 4: You love anyway.
Speaker 2: I got a lot of spells, subtle hints always working. Their subtle hints are always engagement rings around the house.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, definitely, or even getting a post it note and sticking it on the actual mirror.
Speaker 4: And going will you marry me?
Speaker 5: Tick?
Speaker 4: Yes or no? And then by the time they're home, is they've done and know the.
Speaker 5: Whole house is clean done?
Speaker 3: Oh, moving on out.
Speaker 4: Oh think about that one.
Speaker 2: We did have someone as well, Randall, a couple of weeks ago mentioning books.
Speaker 1: You had some good thing to do is grab their hair and grow Sorry, I just okay, no, no, no, this is good to tie a lover. This is a bit naughty, but anyway, we're going to go with it. I say, I'm going to go grab his hair. You're gonna grab some of your hair and you're going to tie it in a knot. And then what you're gonna do is you're gonna get a little jar of honey and you're gonna put that in the honey, and then you're going to bind it with red string all the way up. And as you're doing you say, I bind you to me. This is the love that's meant to be.
Speaker 4: It's weird, okay.
Speaker 1: Then what you do is you get red and you put the red in and then you put it under his bed. So what we can do is add to it and say, if this is meant to be and you're meant to be the one make me a proposal before it hits one, right, okay, okay, and then what we do is put it in red, right, and then stick that under the bed.
Speaker 4: But then what you want to do is put a lot of.
Speaker 1: Energy out there, like putting a lot of energy out there to also doing things like leaving things around like how many hints can one person do? But if you're wanting to get yourself combined together, that's a really good little spell.
Speaker 3: Does it a little bit? Single white female?
Speaker 4: Although well the podcast does say bitch at the end of it.
Speaker 3: Valid point my minion, okay.
Speaker 2: Also as well, a quick question which I think would make a great discussion. This is from Little's Weaver wondering if you had any tips on how to protect her energy when she is. She works in the beauty and spa industry and so work a lot with clients. Wondering if they had any tips on how to protect my energy when working. I find hering massage is very powerful way for other people's energy to trant. Now, before you arrived here today, you were doing a healing I.
Speaker 1: Was, and actually I walked up and Trevor was saying to me, oh my god, you're on fire like I was, I said, because I got to raise my energy with that, and so I will go back Trevor.
Speaker 2: By the way, is another person here at the radio station just in case? Yes, some random guy that you're not expected to know.
Speaker 4: And I'm giving him all this energy.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So for energy worker it is crarect.
Speaker 1: You just go outside and ground yourself again and remember too, and even if you're not doing reiki type of thing, even massage is still classed as you're giving a lot of your energy away while.
Speaker 4: You're doing those services.
Speaker 1: So again, going outside and making sure that your optimum health is important. And again I will go back to the phone thing, going outside, sitting on the ground, grounding yourself and also bringing in the sun to recharge yourself and to let go of what's not yours.
Speaker 2: Well, she did say as well as she leaves leaving work feeling mentally drained. So that is one of those things, and she is taking on other people's energy.
Speaker 1: And also to going home and having a hot bath, I think, and going and doing that strategy where you're just having a hot bath and you're imagining all that is not yours coming out all throughout your toes and then when you pull the plug going down the plug hole, lovely, lovely.
Speaker 2: Before we get into Mother's Day, we did Randall actually message just a couple of weeks ago talking about some.
Speaker 3: Good books witchcraft books. What do you got?
Speaker 1: The best one, which is as a beginner, which we could see a complete guide of witchcraft is Buckland's Complete Book. It's a big blue book, okay, and so it's just called Buckland's Complete Book.
Speaker 3: Who's Bucklan?
Speaker 1: Well, he is the author that actually wrote it. It's all about traditional wicker and again wicker is is kind of the religion side of witchcraft. But it's interesting you start with wicker and then you can choose whether or not you want to follow the religious So a lot of the religion is the three law, send back times three harm none.
Speaker 4: And all that.
Speaker 1: But a lot of other people they come into witchcraft and they don't necessarily follow the.
Speaker 4: Religion of harm none. I'm just saying that's not me, but I'm just saying.
Speaker 5: Some do.
Speaker 4: All right, that is the first book that you do.
Speaker 2: Realize there's other people listening to this podcast as well. I mean fingers, I mean they may not be now, sorry, continue your own conversation over there.
Speaker 3: Well, they know.
Speaker 5: This is what I love about. It's a friendly conversation.
Speaker 1: This is what I advise my friends start off with something where it has the religion of it, where it has rules.
Speaker 4: I do believe in that, but not everybody wants to follow it.
Speaker 1: They want to do their own thing, and they don't want to feel like you know, they want to feel that they can do things a powerful protect themselves and you know they don't necessarily have to do the harm none.
Speaker 4: Type of thing. That's not me, but some people are like that.
Speaker 1: That's a bit like when you go to a shopping center and someone's just an absolute see your next tuesday.
Speaker 4: You don't know.
Speaker 5: Why they're being to see you next tuesday.
Speaker 1: It's their problem. I don't know why. But you know there are some people that all see you next tuesday.
Speaker 3: I'm going to go and you can.
Speaker 4: He can well, you know, Ben can cut this out.
Speaker 1: I sit down, he can fit, he can, he can.
Speaker 4: Take this off.
Speaker 2: He's got a life, you know, this is an hour of his days. He has to edit the shit out of that podcast.
Speaker 5: Oh, back to few books.
Speaker 4: Okay, back to the lady.
Speaker 1: All right, okay, all right, so we've got that the number one. Number two, we've got Scott Cunningham, which is a wicker a guide for the solitary practitioner if they don't want to have a coven and they want to do this on their own. During Valentine Witchcraft for Tomorrow, which is a modern wickers Key, we have Kate West which is a real witches craft and series. We have Paul Hudson, which is Mastering Witchcraft. It's just the early hands, it's just a new one. It goes right back to the occult of the interests and how it's sort of come through in the nineteen seventies. Anything with Gerald Gardner or so, because he also brought out in the nineteen sixties, he was the one that sort of reintroduced wicker backround. So witchcraft has always been there, but it has been underground. And sort of what he did was he came in and he just made it easy, more accessible for everybody. But he also put the rules in so that people understood rules. But as with everything, you follow the rules. As you get more and more practiced at it, then you sort of you know, you choose whether or not you want to follow that or you do your own. That's what the beautiful thing about witchcraft is it's the same as you can tailor make it.
Speaker 4: To your own individual and personality.
Speaker 3: Wonderful. All right, let's talk Mother's Day.
Speaker 1: So with Mother's Day, I have got some stars here that I was going to do what you can do for your mother. But I know a lot of us don't have our moms with us. I don't have my mom. I know that you don't have your mum. And so a good thing to do is maybe get a candle. You can use white, pink, or red, a small bowl of water.
Speaker 4: Now, my mum was really love it.
Speaker 1: She loved yellow roses, so I would go and get yellow roses.
Speaker 4: For her son.
Speaker 1: Any type of flower that you can get from the garden or their garden or anything that means special to you. You get a bowl of water and you put these flowers, and you put some leaves, and you can put some just nature, and you get a photo that reminds them of you. You yeah there, or something that's theirs that you hold sort of symbolization for you.
Speaker 4: Is that a word? A new one? Now?
Speaker 3: Well it's word, they know.
Speaker 4: What I'm talking about.
Speaker 5: So you pop all that together and you light it.
Speaker 1: Light the candle, and you say, so you want to bring in the Goddess as well. So you say, I call in the loving spirit of Mother, the great nurturer, the keeper of life. I honor the Mother who came before me, her love, her lessons, her light. Then you can hold the flower and you can pop it into the water and say, Mummy, you are a part of the earth, the water, the sky. You live every breath I take, in, every act of love I give. You can take a moment to remember her voice, her warmth, her presence, even feel her in you know, just remember, go back to the time of when you felt that warmth cuddle, and you say, I offer this in your honor. May you love, May your love continue through me. May I be strong, kind and whole. May I care for myself as you cared for me.
Speaker 4: Beautiful All right.
Speaker 1: To close the ritual, you can place your hand on your heart and you say, I am your your living legacy. Your love did not end. It now flows through me. And for a quite a few moments, you can just say, you know, I'm ready.
Speaker 4: Just think about her.
Speaker 1: Still cry if that's what it is, you know, have a little cry before you you basically eat exting external extinguish. There we go out the candle, Yeah, stinguish extern all the flame, right, but there, So that's it.
Speaker 3: That's beautiful. Yeah, that's very nice.
Speaker 1: And it just gives you some time, you know, being a busy mum yourself. You know, it's a really good time for your own kids to show you. But it's just that little quiet time that you can have for yourself at the end of the day. You can even be in the bath doing it, you know what I mean. Like that's just this whole thing. You just gather up all the ingredients that you need beforehand. But it's a great honor. It's an honor of a mother, and it's also the honor of your mother, and it's a great way for you to feel that you're connected in that.
Speaker 3: Time, absolutely absolutely.
Speaker 1: And then buy your father a big blass of art, just one one rather large one.
Speaker 3: Got a glass that fits the whole bottle.
Speaker 4: Oh, darling, I have the same glass. We've us stop at the same place, one bang of glass.
Speaker 1: I still think that I'm married into your family somehow, because I am not a person as far as drinking fine like that.
Speaker 3: You think as royals would look fondly at you.
Speaker 4: I think I had a good rack because I was working out in the fields. I think I was a man.
Speaker 3: You're a man with a rack. Yeah, I said, get on my horse, bitch, all right, stop the frivolity. Let's check the stars.
Speaker 4: All right, let's check the stars. Okay.
Speaker 1: So Aries, you can make your mom proud with the courage and the energy that you contained this week. I know that it's time for you to challenge yourself, so try something new, but believe in what you're doing. Taurres, your calm and caring nature means so much to your mum, so take time to look after yourself and enjoy the.
Speaker 4: Little things that make you feel happy.
Speaker 1: Gemini, you always brighten your mum's day with your talking and all of your ideas, so this week, use your voice to share your thoughts and listen to others too. Cancer, you show your mum so much love and care, so remember to care for yourself as well as doing things that make you feel safe and happy. Leo, your confidence and big heart make you your mum smiled, So shine bright.
Speaker 4: This week and be proud of who you are. Virgo, you help.
Speaker 1: Your mum with your thoughtfulness and your helpful ways. And she will remember you this week. Take pride in your efforts and celebrate your achievements.
Speaker 4: Libra, you bring.
Speaker 1: Peace and kindness to your mum's world, so keep making fair choices and remember your feelings also matter. Scorpio, Your strength and your determination make your mother feel proud of you this week. Trust yourself and keep on going even if it feels tough in that moment. Sagittarius, you bring fun and adventure to your mum's life, so try something exciting this week and follow you your curiosity. Capricorn, Your hard work and responsibility means so much to your mum, so keep setting those goals and believe in your ability and you can reach them. Aquarius, Your unique ideas make your mum smile at all times, so be yourself this week and keep sharing your lovely self to the world and be creative. Pisces, Your gentle and dreaming nature brings your mum joy, so take time to relax, imagine yourself doing something great if you can't, and let your heart sing.
Speaker 2: And those in the styles for the week, How it's beautiful, he didn't stuff it up once. Really, your mom would be proud, My mom, She would be very proud of you.
Speaker 4: Welcome, Happy Mother's Day.
Speaker 2: That is it for today. Thanks for joining us. Make sure to share the podcast. We've had so many people sharing the podcast. Thanks, thank you very much. Feel free to read it. We do read all your comments, so thank you very much for work sending them and Happy Mother's Day to all the mum's out there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, from our family to your family.
Speaker 1: Enjoy the weekend, take care of one another, and thank you so much for listening.
Speaker 4: Now fuck off good work podcasts