Speaker 1: Quest.
Speaker 2: Yeah, welcome friends to the Christian O'Connell Show podcast showtime.
Speaker 3: I did all the love Affair with swim up bars.
Speaker 4: Oh, here we go. Christian's gotta be a golf friends Finder.
Speaker 5: Good God, The Aliens of landed on Urs in Humans.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Show Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 5: Hey, good morning, It's the Christian O'Connell Show. Eight minutes about six Wednesday Morning. Good morning, packs money, Good morning Jack, Good morning. They say in life nature a bores a vacuum. Wow, we did I see the reshuffling or the new order here in Melbourne Radio this morning. It's already begun. So I'm lucky enough, blessed from day one this radio station to have a parking spot right outside the radio station. Also there used to be Jason Lawrence Rip Jason Lory used to do the show on Kiss. Oh you hear the silence? You two Now it's disclaiming that you don't even know them, not knock. Who's Jason Lauren. That's Australian Radio. Wow. Nothing to say nice about them more just left.
Speaker 4: They did a great job.
Speaker 5: Yeah. Yeah, it's always nice if you aren't have to be made to say something. It's second apology. When your dad goes, you apologize your brother. Now, I'm sorry. Anyway. They also had parking spots out the front, so every morning i'd see them. They'd see me. We're doing our little dance. I go here, you go there, and then we'd sometimes come up and they lift together. Anyway, they're not here anymore. Well, OMN Radio waits for the second coming Carl and Jackie. Oh right now, then there's some empty parking spots out the front. Here. Who did I see this morning? Glide on in like a hot knife through butter taking Lauren Rip took her spot. Bang, well done, swer game into it, Game of Thrones, and.
Speaker 4: I waited two days so it's all.
Speaker 5: I jumped on the he's barely warm. If you touch the ground, you can still Laurens prid of shoes, you can still fill them on the ground there.
Speaker 4: And it's all official. I don't know if you saw the laminated sign.
Speaker 3: You actually got them to shift you there?
Speaker 4: Yes, I mean you could have.
Speaker 5: You saw the scenes yesterday and eyewitness reporters saw what happened after the show ended yesterday.
Speaker 4: Ugly, ugly scenes.
Speaker 5: Christian Jack.
Speaker 4: As soon as I finished, I thought maybe would stick around.
Speaker 5: For I wondered why he was sticking around.
Speaker 4: He bolted down the set because he can see other members of the team also sticking around.
Speaker 5: Skipped. I've never seen him in there.
Speaker 3: I've never had him bang on the.
Speaker 5: The Biggest Stars car Jackie, I have to walk ten years in English influencer hashtag you live right now on the I'll put you on a reil.
Speaker 4: I was just through my daily chatter Sue, seeing how she is while I'm here.
Speaker 5: You didn't somebody do within your hair and that dress, those colors they bring out your eyes by the way, by the way, just and I'm thinking of it. Park is one of the front.
Speaker 4: Shouldn't someone have it?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 3: I'm happy I should have it because I come in the middle of the night at four. It's a safety issue.
Speaker 4: I think you should be closer.
Speaker 5: Absolutely. Why aren't you out the front though.
Speaker 3: I don't know, I've got to park out the back, that's all right. Why I take my life in my hands every morning?
Speaker 6: The front?
Speaker 5: Why aren't you on the front? Thone? I just look the front now? Yeah, so Jack could give you spot up for Pats not just that you know what I've heard. You know he's taken Jack's old spot. Perry they showing Perry does all our videos on the show. He's now from today. He's moved about eighty meters. That's everything.
Speaker 4: And if you said that gaining territory. If you think I stepped in into so you're just seeing how quick he.
Speaker 5: Was barreling in the employees out of the way. So perhapsy you should. No, I'm kind there today.
Speaker 3: I am fine. I am in spot number twenty one. I am more than happy. Hey, I've got a park. That is fine.
Speaker 5: If something happens, you should be a spot number one, twenty one.
Speaker 4: That's now I'm number six. You should really be significant about.
Speaker 3: The numerical order. I really don't care. As long as I've got a park.
Speaker 5: I don't believe in any of that. You should be top five.
Speaker 3: No, it doesn't matter.
Speaker 5: I'm going to I'm going I'm gonna I'm gonna messes sue the boss right now. I'm going to sort right now. No, you need to be. If he's six, I'm going to put you at five. In fact, mine's number two. Who is it number one? Who is number one?
Speaker 4: I think it's Huggy. It's Hugy, is it it's Huggy been here thirty years.
Speaker 5: It's like Kaiser so say, that's not really a limp that he walks around with.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 5: I have just messages to the boss on behalf of You, Patsy. She has applied leader with me.
Speaker 3: I conpect rose petals too when I pull up.
Speaker 5: Absolutely yes. Then my wife was at the tennis. She's never been to a tennis tournament ever, not in the UK when we're doing or anything like that. So it was her first day yesterday, and I obviously prepared by South that you know, it's one thing going to the tennis, but you're obviously gonna have a couple of drinks and enjoy the whole thing. Because she's actually never been. She thought it was just about this, you get there, you go to tennis. She was like, she rang me within ten minutes, going, ok, I start being at a music festival. It is amazing. Even if she just get the ground pass, which obviously people que up for days is to get there Wimbledon. But she loved it. She would She had a big old day there and saw some great tennis. But it is an amazing atmosphere, something very proud of us because obviously all eyes around the world are on Melbourne. They all see it, the beautiful sunny weather at the last couple days and did the new big aerial shot and they shay, you know, there's the mcg over there and all the great stadiums downing. So anyway, yesterday she's at the tennis all day. I don't hear from our all day. This is very unusual the way it works in my relation. She is steady, relentless. Have you where are you can't see you? Have you got to find my phone turned off again? Hat hat it now? Even my mother in law, who lives about five minutes Yeah, get this. A couple of weeks ago, right, it was a lovely sunning down I'm driving home, so I just pull over at the car park by the beach. I think I get in now and the bathe isn't about. I just go get in the sea, beautiful Jackie. My mother in law rings my wife, going this question. Okay, he's a cliff face. My wife rings me she can't call me because I'm having a swim. Ten minutes later, I see this miss call. She's like you, okay, is that something happened? To her, what if I felt if I threw myself off a cliff, off every bad show, I'd have died thousands of times. They'd have like nets or off every is on the way home, bounce me back up.
Speaker 4: So it does suggest that Jackie is watching you every day.
Speaker 5: For any she. I think it's in between Dr Phil right, they love that Dr Phil the old timers during the day, and then keep it on prop Low. I don't forget because if if I lose my job here, she has to go. Although we're back to the UK, so I think they're self interest. So anyway, I didn't hear from her yesterday, which that's a it's like a holiday, to be honest. I'm having a spa day at home. Nothing from my wife. And then at so she got to ten hes at eleven am, got by seven in the evening. In the evening, okay, she says, can you pick me out from the station? Okay? And I'm think, wow, wow, it's very rare in the sun in the sun and they're dehydrated, tide and emotional. I go and wait by the train station, okay, And I keep messages going how many minutes away are you? And then she keeps saying, Oh, I'm not drunk, don't worry. You know, I've only had a couple of drinks. Then I get a phone call from her going, oh, I forgot to tell you. I forgot I'm in an uber? Ah, how did how did the uber look like a train? You've asked me twice to pick you up from the train station.
Speaker 2: This is the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 5: How some of your favorite bands age as we all do. Sometimes it's harder for them to come up with new material because they've been doing it for so long. And actually, I think most bands, I think would considerself lucky if they've had two killer albums.
Speaker 4: And it's amazing when a band that you love so much releases new material and it's good. Last year, Blink one eight two released. They were one of my favorite bands as a kid, and it's amazing.
Speaker 5: A putant album. It almost goes against the grain. And I think the world why there was such a big reaction to the Rolling Stones as well, was like they're in the eighties. It's like, I love Springsteen. There's no good stuff coming from Springsteen. His recent album was that was a covers versions are They're all covers, which is really good, but it's so hard. I remember interviewing No he said he's just had to accept that all this great stuff that's over if he can get twenty percent as good as stuff in round in the nineties. But you know, it's just like MS be honest, none of his stuff is charting now. It's like it's done. But he's at least he knows two great albums. And it's really really hard. So you've got all these great albums. Bands coming over to train the next couple of months, like in February next month, and National coming over, who is still doing good stuff. They're a great band. Match Box twenty they've got a new single that's very good. Actually, they've got a new single that's very good. And then Taylor Swift. I cannot wait for Tate. Have you actually get tickets? Hip Pats they're a very I've seen them on the website. They're released a batch a couple of days ago.
Speaker 3: Are you serious?
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's on the website.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, I cannot wait.
Speaker 5: I can't beie. She's doing three nights, you know what, Audi mcg.
Speaker 4: Or, he could do that. My cousin is doing my cousin sixteen, she's getting a couldn't get tickets to Taylor Swift, so she's getting a job at the mcg as one of the retailers.
Speaker 5: What great pay to go to Taylor Swift other than Taylor Swift. It's only your cousin that's doing that. That's a good one. You're a big fan of Green Day.
Speaker 4: So they're my all time favorite band, and sadly at the moment, they're releasing new music off their forthcoming album comes out next month, and each time they release a new single from it, I just get more and more of that itchy feeling like this.
Speaker 5: They don't some of my favorite bones now where they're asking us to fund it, they crowdfunding it.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 5: If I was listeners, well, we're on this new website now where you need to pay for it, but it sounded like you're equiping to a coffee once a week. I hope we're never in that situation.
Speaker 4: Team Green Day released a new song this week, and I just this is.
Speaker 5: Your head is in your hands? By the way, is it that bad?
Speaker 4: It is an existing song. I'll play you the start of the new Green Day song and then I'll actually before I even tell you what song. It's like, I reckon, you'll be out to tell this is the new Great Day song exactly the same as Pink. So what.
Speaker 5: Oh my? That is very very close. You know. It's fine. All bands have influencers, right, they wear them on their sleeves to artists to be a you know, to be a thief.
Speaker 4: Yes, but I don't want my Pink, my favorite punk band copy Pink.
Speaker 5: Pinky, Green Day, all the different phans they went to American Idiot to the Pink chapter, bloody hell, Jack, I don't like it.
Speaker 4: I don't like it. I'm disappointed.
Speaker 5: Put them together, don't mind the collaboration. Maybe that's what they do, Pink and Green him Pink. It works together. So you now, is it over the love affair with dreen Day?
Speaker 4: It is? If they were coming out this year, I would I've let it pass and I will go see them all.
Speaker 5: Do you want from your favorite bands now, after a certain day, to just do the hits because you remembered, like when you first heard those songs. That's when we had Billy Joeld on the show the other year and he said he loves doing line shows.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 5: His opening line is, don't why there's no new material. I haven't written a great song really since in nineteen eighty nine, so it ever goes ah few otherwise they moment they go, here's a new one to go. I'll go and get some drinks right now.
Speaker 1: Carl Brager, you're listening to the Christian O Carl's Show podcast.
Speaker 5: In one a week's time, we'll be doing the show live from the Yarra for our longest serve. Well thanks to the Australian Open. The Australian Open hits different tickets are on sale now, what amazing price. Then if you can clear the Yarraw, you each get to come down more chances on today's show after seven o'clock. Come down to the Hora next week and can you wipe a tennis ball over the yarraw It's seventy meters. Up for grabs is two VIP courtside tickets. This is an amazing prize to the Australian Open Men's Final or thanks to the Emirates.
Speaker 7: Jimmy with your best sir, Oh can you hit over the year be caught side of rod La Rosie too.
Speaker 5: Just add an email to someone listening to us right now on the iHeart platform over in the UK Christian question, sorry for being a pedant. Jack will love this. You haven't actually made it clear yet. You say the winner is the person who hits it further over the era. It's to longer serve what happens if three or more people do hit it over. We haven't had talked that. Yeah, we talked about the next bit we're about to talk about, or like how we're going to measure the distance. We did that yesterday, but we have talked about that bit, So don't worry, my fanantic friend of the UK UK Home of the Pedants. By the way, Hello James. All right, so here's when we need you out this morning. People need to target, don't they. I think, you know, seventy meters to hit it over the Yarra on the other side. You see the riverbank over there. I think visually you've got to have something to aim for for a bullseye. But we just don't want like a dartboard or like an archery target. It needs to be bigger.
Speaker 4: From seventy meters, we'll hardly see that.
Speaker 5: Especially because we're actually having age groups, aren't we. So we're having the young guns. Then we're having the seniors, then I having the veterans. We need to go specsabors. Maybe do we need some sort of bifocal thing. Do we have some sort of reinforce thing on it? But anyway, we need a massive target.
Speaker 4: The bigger the better.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so far all the team came back with the partucier coating. Yesterday tried to pitch to us a footy banner, which is incredibly fragile, and we could be doing this over about two hours, but people holding it apart aren't going to be able to do that.
Speaker 4: No, when your team runs through their footy banner, it's the length of a song. Yeah, thank you, two.
Speaker 5: Minutes, three minutes, and it's gottomer thin.
Speaker 4: We're going to do this from seven to nine am. The people holding up that banner are going to fall in the river after a while.
Speaker 5: And then not just out worried about what if. Actually quite a few people do clear the seventy meters. The first person to perforate the ham like slice way for thin banner, it's all done. It looks terrible there being tatters there.
Speaker 4: Well, the guys they asked to make it said, even if there's a wind on the day, you could lose the banner to have a windless day.
Speaker 5: Every in my life especially there will be a wind. So that sounds like a Stephen King movie. The day the wind stopped, we will have wind. So we need a big target, like a massive target. So at the moment, I'm thinking, could we get a listener's got a large backside of a lorry and put like the backside bit it's an easy to Could we get a massive lorry and then put something on that painter on the side of it a bed sheet?
Speaker 4: Oh, bed sheet? Yeah, that's good.
Speaker 5: Right, the AO would be proud of. There are so share the show that drapes a bed sheet from a rudimentary target that you would put together as he read it an artist on the show.
Speaker 4: I think we could go, hopefully one better than the bed Patsy.
Speaker 5: What do you think we should do?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 3: The speaking of trucks, they do have instead of tarps, now they've got those u butte ones which are like a curtain taut liner. Do they call them taltliners?
Speaker 4: And what are you talking about?
Speaker 3: Well, instead of you know how you can tarp a semi trailer like.
Speaker 5: Oh sorry, I do mean yeah, sometimes when they're spooking the vegetables. They pull them bad.
Speaker 3: Back like a curtain.
Speaker 5: I'm not asking for ten bucks release bananas.
Speaker 3: I'm asking for ten I reckon you could paint one of those jack.
Speaker 4: Okay on that. My idea was, I remember from high school when we did archery. You shoot into hay bales.
Speaker 5: And what school do you do? You had archery lessons at Robin Hood's school.
Speaker 4: And we shot into hay bales and the target were on the hay bales. All we need is about one hundred hay bales to make.
Speaker 5: It when you go we need it is about one hundred hey bells. Oh great, well we go to that place. Heavy bells are us down the road here in Richmond for a hundred of your common hay belts. This is a good idea, though, what about those those giant you know, those sort of ad shells. Are they got those vans that have like yeah, now yes.
Speaker 4: But then as soon as you hit it with the Tenni screen.
Speaker 5: Can you come back to the bed sheet? It was laugh. Don't we surprise me if they're hitting that ball or a bed sheet.
Speaker 4: Unless we have the digital screens and some sort of goalie that sunds in front of it, so when the balls coming towards the screen, they dive and stop the ball hitting.
Speaker 5: It would be good. Sounds pricey. I can't see us doing that. Bed sheet is the number one option at the moment. What if we could do? Then? We need a giant target? How big do you think this needs to be? As big as possible?
Speaker 3: Really big?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Two stories?
Speaker 5: I'd say three stories, at least two or three stories with thing.
Speaker 4: Well, it's a big circle, isn't it? A target?
Speaker 5: Two hundred I just said that. Sound good? Twenty seven point nine.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 5: So this is really exciting. It's Wednesday. We'll be hosting the longest serve up for grabs. These are amazing tickets, so worth over twelve thousand dollars just the tickets alone, but you get the whole day the Austronoy Opens. Men's Finally, you get great seats. You're in the first five rows. Behind the scenes experience of the Austroney Open, including the underground walk through in the champions Walk, AO merch pack and an update on the previously mentioned of the last couple of days, afternoon tea awkwardly for four of you at bar Atrium, which is lovely, right, Barratrium, That is very very nice, But obviously it's for four people. These tickets that you're winning, they're obviously for two of you. So four go to two feels like a connected beating the competition, doesn't it. And four of you that do clearly out we'll all go for a sum just afternoon tea at Barratram and then there we'll have another competition there and workout wish. Two of you are going to watch the Open. Now those two friends that you are going to be with, you don't have to say goodbye after bar a trim as you head into the men's final, they get ground passes.
Speaker 4: Okay, so yeah they're not seeing in the front row, but they're nice and clothes.
Speaker 5: You're hearing, you know, you hear your friends. Okay, I hear Dave's laugh.
Speaker 4: I can tell it.
Speaker 5: Yes, that's lovely. So an amazing Bryce today. We're looking for at the moment then, is what do you think we could do for a giant target? So it's got to be huge because obviously it's seventy meters the other side of the era gives them. Everybody is going to come along next Wednesday, a visual big target to aim for.
Speaker 4: I've had another thought, and Patsy, you might be able to tell me on heyhy Saturday. Did Pluck a duck have a giant target for some of his competitions? Or do you just have a giant wheel?
Speaker 3: Well that he had a big bike that he rode and the chicks would spin around on like a hills hoist.
Speaker 4: I'm still on other competitions he had a giant target?
Speaker 5: People will know what you're talking about. If that is the case, where is that? That's when it stored somewhere, that.
Speaker 4: Shit at channel nine somewhere and we go borrow that for a couple of days.
Speaker 5: The other thing I was thinking of, You know this country loves giant things. What about that big old koala out at the Grampians? Dad's well? Can we borrow it from all the big qual They're an abundance all in Victoria and every step these jeg Can we borrow for a morning one of the big things and ship it down? The other thing is jove pat This morning I thought that's a great target. What about that big old face right at the entrance to Lunar Park? Can we borrow that for next Wednesday morning. We'll have it back for nine Lunar Park. All right, what do you think we could use for a giant target? Nine four one four one oh four three? Who we got here? And good morning, good morning, and welcome to the show. So are brainstorming at the moment? Ange, what do you think we could use as a mega target? All you need is people, a row of people.
Speaker 8: And if the tennis four hit Sunday, sit down.
Speaker 5: You know, it's a bit like British bull quite the offer to say to the listeners next week, come down, don't watch be a human target? Yeah? Okay, So we're asking for listeners peppered with tennis balls for the morning.
Speaker 4: And would you like to be our first volunteer.
Speaker 8: I will be the first, and I'm sure there's a consolation prize then for whoever's left standing.
Speaker 5: Okay, all right, So it's like human tempin bowling as well, it's.
Speaker 6: Not going to be that powerful, going to hurt and when.
Speaker 5: We have you are stacked in some sort of pyraid.
Speaker 9: On shoulders or kneeling.
Speaker 5: Motorcycle display team. I love it and it's a strong idea. Thank you very much for chucking that one up. Have a good day, Caine, Good morning, hello Christian, Good morning Kane. What do you think we could do then for giant target for our longest serve?
Speaker 9: Well thinking, maybe an inflatable jumping kettle.
Speaker 5: Do you know what that's a good idea? How big can they go? Well?
Speaker 10: Nowadays, I don't know the gelong You can actually hire an inflatable pub. They get now.
Speaker 5: Long release. The future serves beer, and why would you build one? Why would you need not for kids?
Speaker 4: Why do you need drunk people.
Speaker 5: Off the walls? I mean, wow, Wait, Caine, this is a brave new world, a doorway into the future there of a So a jumping house is a good idea, and then the pub is a different ankle. I guess as well.
Speaker 4: Well, imagine the pen's even bigger, so even the bigger target.
Speaker 5: So hit it into the Pubeah okay, Caine, thank you very much. That Let's get to Ben. Good morning, Ben.
Speaker 10: Here are you going?
Speaker 5: I'm good Ben, welcome to the show. So what will be a good target.
Speaker 1: Truck from target?
Speaker 5: Oh my god, Ben, you're a fishionary right in front of our eyes. Inspiration was there? Right? Target? Target target? It's so good? This is now pole position is the best and easiest idea. Does is anyone listening that is on the truck drivers for targeting? Literally it's driving one of those right now? Could we borrow one of the big trucks next week? Nine four one four one oh four three. Michael, this is a great ideas. Thank you very much everyone money Michael, Hey, you go on, I'm good Michael. What's your idea?
Speaker 8: Ah?
Speaker 10: So you know the grip ball that used to play at the beach. Yeah, yeah, so use that as a target. So basically massive velcrow sign and then you just block the tennis balls up.
Speaker 4: But those those quite late. They were the size of a dinner plate. How do you guess that you make it?
Speaker 5: And also those vehicles they're very light, not a lot of weight for the velocity. Is just a sun and Dad down at the beach. Isn't it about four feet?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Well that's it.
Speaker 10: But I reckon My uncle's a signwrider.
Speaker 5: I reckon he could jimmy something up forays. This is a spirit watch something being jimmied up and the inflatal pub.
Speaker 4: How often does the sign rider work with Velcrow?
Speaker 11: You'd be surprised.
Speaker 5: You'd be surprised, you'd be very surprised. All right, Michael, thank you.
Speaker 1: Christian Connell Show podcast coming.
Speaker 5: Up now there, we're going to open up the lines. I need your stories to come out sympathy. Oh something that happened to me over summer. I'm looking for your stories of what have you fallen into? All you can do the other side of that, what have you fallen out of? Because one thing I've been looking forward to for months was me and a friend wanted to have a different kind of experience, to go away and do something together. And I saw at the end of last year Hamish Blake had been on with his buddies. He'd been on some mountain biking trip in Tasmanian. I looked at all the photos and that it looks incredible.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you staying it's the eco cabins that you're staying in along.
Speaker 5: These Yeah, and it looked beautiful, right. I thought, card that looks really nice. A little bit of cycling and they feed you three times a day and it looks like I saw a campfire there. I was like, this looks out a nice, pleasurable experience for three days. So I ran him and said is it really good? And he said, yeah, you should do it, so booked it. So me and my may Adam, who's fifty five, we booked on to do it, and I done some training, thinking that this would be like quite flat cycle paths, picnic waiting for me every couple of hours, and some more cheese and wine. Then another little ringing a bell, Hello to the pleasant locals of Tasmania, please to see us from the main land.
Speaker 4: And what did you think the mountain bike mountain part of mountain bike was.
Speaker 5: We'll get to that in a minute, Jack. So my training was extensively on the flat cycle paths of Melbourne, cycling somewhat for lunch, having a slap up lunch and then sort of tootling back and sleeping in the afternoon. So anyway, as they picked us up on the minibus and there were these so me and my mate booked onto it and there were these other guys we didn't know on there as well, and that happened luckily. They were lovely right. It was two other dads, one from Tasmania was thirty year old sign Dad here from Melbourne with his two eighteen and ninety year old boys. So but straight away these people look like triathletes throwing me and my mate looked at you. They're like, oh god, this was maybe not the thing we thought it was going to be. And then there were in these two twenty something instructors who were great and they go, so, you know, what would you say? You're Intermedia Advanced MTB. And at first I was like what's he and he goes mountain biking. I'm like okay. I said, yeah, I've done a sort of cycling around Melbourne. He sort of started naming forests, so I went, no, no, no, we're like the the cycle paths. He was what on concrete? I went yeah, and he looked at his mate. Oh, this guy's funny, because no, no, what have you really went? Know that? Yeah, that's a lovely it's flat hill. His cruise many free wheeling there and they went, oh I have been on the peloton. They went that thing is just stick in your garage? Yeah, and they went, so have you have you went on YouTube? They have the World Championships here. I sorry, what flat is? How long can you free work? He goes, no, there's you know a lot of this is like you know, to glide all the way down, you've got to go up the mountains. I went something on cycle paths. They're like, well, they're looking each other like what is this kind of about? You know, it's like mud and it's gravel and it's up cliffs and stuff like that. And we're like, oh my god. We get there and it's beautiful that the organization did a blue Derby pods. It was an amazing we I had one of the best three days of my life, but we had no idea or improlance. So me and my fifty something mate Adam, first of would they take us on a very easy ride for an hour? And I don't realize they're obviously assessing us, and they go and break here and try this, and then they go all everyone, circle around here, circle around here, and they go Christian and Adam, the rest of the group are going to go off now, and so here we go. You two are going to and because you're trying to pick the right words, not to shame us, but the younger guys all were looking at their feet, like we all know what's happened here. They need to repeat the year catch up class. I said, so, what what are we going to be working on? He goes, We're going to go and go on to something like working on breaking, breaking, we're working on breaking. So anyway, over the next three days, you know, they advance you and stuff like that. By the end of it, you all do this sort of five hour ride together together.
Speaker 4: On the proper that down heill stuff that you see on YouTube.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's brilliant. By the end of it, you really are whizzing around. And that's what was great about It's I didn't realize how porn is and I sometimes to do stuff that is the edge of your comfort zone where you do feel a bit like yes, and so it's great. I learned loads and I chat more about it tomorrow, but it was it was a great experience. Anyone the last day, right, they all keep building up there and we're doing this amazing ride and I see everyone we take here. We always love just waiting for you about five minutes of wine and taking photos because everyone's face is lit up. You're going to have this ride. It's the ride of your life. And it's beautiful, and it was right. It was stunning. It was looking like you're in New Zealand and all this sort of beautiful country side. But anyway, in the first half an hour we're doing up we climbing, climbing up, they go listen everybody in a minute. Everyone had to pass it down the line. We're in like this whole procession. There's nine of us there, and they go, we're about to cycle over a river. But it's a very thin ledge, so single file and give space in between thin ledge. Already I'm thinking, bloody hell as soon as only a thin ledge. And then I shout out, what's the side of the ledge? A big river, but don't worry about that all I'm thinking, this is big river. And then they're just how many This thirteen year old boy was behind me right, and he was like, I want to overtake because he did not want to be at the back me and my fifty year old member. Obviously out of the river. He didn't want to be at the back, right. His ego is like be behind the knackers. I'm thirteen, I need to be at the front. So he goes, Cushi, I'm going to overtake you, and the instructor goes, do no, overtake cushion. Right now we're crossing the river, right, and I go Sam White. But then our next day I felt is his tire jamming to my rear tire and then I then shoot forward and into the river, holding holding the mountain bike and not to want to go in and side was under. Oh not you ever tried to pull a man out he was under a mountain bike. You know, I don't want It was a great four rappid of Tasmania. Can we also talk about the una freezing count you were pushed? I was pushed by thirteen old boy who did not want to be behind a fifty year old man wobbling his way up a big hill.
Speaker 4: How many people did it take to pull you out?
Speaker 5: Well, I managed to free myself from under the bike, and then you know, it's like actually being reborn. I was like, it wasn't a shock, it was the art. And then we were like because obviously no one had a change of clothes, and we were like, oh four hours for the next hour and a half and I had to tie my top around the front the bike. I had to ride down in skins look at some Bogan or Vladimir pose. So this morning I'm looking for your stories of what have you fallen into the Tasmanian rapids. I mean, I don't know if it was a rapid, great four I think it was probably that's something thing you go whitewater raft in a six man canoe. What have you fallen into or what have you fallen out of?
Speaker 1: Christian Connell's show podcast.
Speaker 5: So what have you fallen into? What are you falling out of? Give us a call share your stories on nine four one four one oh four three. Good morning, Stacy, Good morning Christian. Here are you going? I'm good Stacy. So did he fall in or did he fall out?
Speaker 11: I fell out a massive fall out of a tram.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 8: I was on my way home from work, normal day, went to get off the tram.
Speaker 11: It was one of those trams with the three ships, you know, one of the older trams. Yeah, it was about to get asked, caught my heel on, some went flying out of the tram, spreading, got across the road in front of the traffic with my skirt up around my ear.
Speaker 1: The optics of mortifying.
Speaker 5: And not just that trams don't move that quickly, so everyone gets a good look you line prostate like that.
Speaker 11: Yeah, all the cars are pulled up where they stopped beside the trams and I just went straight out in front of them.
Speaker 5: Did anyone get out to.
Speaker 11: Help or I don't know, because I was up and gone quicker than anything.
Speaker 5: It's like leaving the scene of a crime, isn't it. You just make a rapid stage stage left exit. Stacy. That's a great one. Thank you very much, your story mate. Thanks you on the show. Have a good day.
Speaker 6: Thank you.
Speaker 5: By Donna. Good morning, good morning, Good on and Donna, welcome to the show. So what did you fall out of or into?
Speaker 9: I fell into a drop dummy?
Speaker 5: Oh, oh my god. You see that little hole when you think has anyone ever dropped even dropped anything in? I think I was even if I dropped my phone. It's a new phone. I'm not. I'm no. That's smell of them, especially one where it's like you go out somewhere for a walk and they have those ones in there. They're all hot and soupy and during the summer of prime the top, I use a foot to keep the thing open. And then you're right set me stand. Don't you hovering there? Oh Donna? How do you fall in it?
Speaker 9: I was early dating my partner at the time now husband, and we went to one of his if we went to his family's property for a.
Speaker 5: Weekend, which is family is Doney.
Speaker 9: And I needed to go to the tourlet. They were outdoor toilets, and he said to me, don't go to the first one because the floor is not stable. So I went to the second one and I took two steps in and I felt the floor creaking, and I thought, nah, So I turned around, when to go out and bang itself right down?
Speaker 5: Oh my god, into a pit of.
Speaker 9: Into a pitocrap. Yes, and I was wearing white pants, my.
Speaker 5: Pants.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 9: And the best thing is the dunnies don't last. They're not there anymore, but my songs are still there because I lost my thongs on the day.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, how did they get you out? Well?
Speaker 9: That was the scariest bit because my husband was saying, oh my god, we better call Triple zero and here I am picturing zero Channel nine news, and.
Speaker 5: There's anyone else you could do it. They got enough stuff to deal with getting that duney holes. They've got a special unit. If you don't do thevery when you scrub, you get put there, don't you?
Speaker 4: Doney inspectors did you say you end up throwing down a milk create so you had to get.
Speaker 11: Yourself out milk and a letter and you married this guy?
Speaker 5: Did he called her a ship pitch to marry him. Well, I mean, if you can't get through that, you can get through anything.
Speaker 4: Just from there.
Speaker 9: It's a harfrible story now, but at the time it was.
Speaker 5: A horrific, absolutely horrific. Johnna, we'll send your prize. This a ripper story is such a great story. Thank you very much.
Speaker 9: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Don you're listening to the question of Carl's Show podcast.
Speaker 5: You still got your mate works at Kennard's. Someone's saying, why don't we get Jack to speak to his mate a Kennard's something that can they got the scissor lift because they draped something off the.
Speaker 4: Lift up and drop your big king sheet off the side of her with the target on.
Speaker 5: It looks like a protest something more. I think about it now if I'm driving to work, I don't think, oh, that's my breakfast, thinking what the bloody mon about? Something? Protest against something? They're not holding up traffic, are they?
Speaker 4: They do haven't want a heavy equipment there though, so surely we.
Speaker 5: Can something there. But that is a great idea me. Thank you very much. Okay, so every Wednesday on the show, then we call it I love my job. We just love hearing from you if you love what you do for work in life nine one o four three. When you hear someone just talk about what they do with just genuine, pure enthusiasm and joy. They've got meaning and purpose, it does something to us. You literally, it retunes how you feel, even on a Wednesday in the middle of the week, no matter how your day is going. Trust me, when we do this every Wednesday and we just hear from people in all walks of life, all ways that they find meaning and joy and what they do in the hours that you have to be at work, it really is such a lovely thing for us as to overhear your joint passion about whatever it is you do. So if that's you and you're heading into there right now, you might have been doing whatever it is and you genuinely love it, give us a call nine four one four one oh four three. Here are some of our favorite ones we've had over the last couple of weeks.
Speaker 6: I pick up rubbish along one of the most iconic beaches in melt along Williams Sown Beach. It's a beautiful job.
Speaker 3: I am the.
Speaker 10: Store manager at Braver at high Point and it's the best job of me ahead.
Speaker 11: I love my job because I get to hang out with all my animals all day. We've run a farm animal therapy at the Southeast.
Speaker 5: So is that you nine four one one four three. We'll hear about it.
Speaker 1: Next Christian Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 5: So do you love your job? Corey does? Good morning? Corey?
Speaker 10: Hey, good morning? How are you?
Speaker 5: I'm good Corey? So I can only hear the passion and the joy of the energy. What do you do mate?
Speaker 10: I'm actually driving to Mumbolg at the moment, but I'm a BDM, which is a business development manager for a liquid waste company.
Speaker 5: Jel, I'm glad he's a BDM. I was worried about there might be another letter missing in there, but whatever, whatever lights you up. Maybe you're selling leatherware. I don't know swings.
Speaker 10: But yeah, Look, basically, in my job, I've been doing it twelve years of I guess the kind of satisfaction and you for it, Philly, I get when I actually just leave the house to go do my job, to meet people that I've been dealing with for the last twelve years. I guess I've even established those long twelve year relationships with let's say one of the owners of McDonald's. We coach basketball together both and we pretty much, yeah, catch up every now and then each other's parties. Obviously they're wealthy people, but they're humble. And I guess the best part of my job is that if somebody calls me and they need help, and it could be nine, ten o'clock at night, I help them without even thinking about it because it's what I do. And I guess the self gratification that you get when you know that you're helping putting food on there mine.
Speaker 5: This sounds lovely. So you've become big part of each other's lives. It's not just a transactional thing in a job.
Speaker 10: No, not just business. It's it's friendship.
Speaker 5: This is lovely. And what is it you actually do, Corey?
Speaker 10: I'm actually I'm on the road pretty much managing probably over fifteen hundred customer accounts for liquid waste, which is a grease trap.
Speaker 4: Right, So how often does maccas go it's ten o'clock at night, emergency, emergency, come out here.
Speaker 10: We've had a really greasy day, probably depending across let's say ninety three McDonald's. I manage probably about six times a week.
Speaker 5: Budie, how you look after ninety three different makers? Yes, how do you get into a job like that? It strikes you as so ultra specific?
Speaker 10: Well, basically it's more sort of it's not about the actual product or selling it. It's more about, I guess how you know, if you're empathetic towards people, if you just I guess, got a good heart and just want to help people, because that's what these people need.
Speaker 5: They just call. You're someone who is hugely just instantly miable. If I was in the market for a grease trap, and there's a lot of slops sometimes on the show, especially by Friday, that it quite works, I would buy one very quickly. Off you, Cory. You just one of these people that lights people up.
Speaker 10: I can tell Ah, thank you, I appreciate that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, good on you, Corey, Thank you very much. You give us a Callway, have a good day.
Speaker 1: Well, Christian Connell's show podcast.
Speaker 5: That is quite the morning out there, now, isn't It feels like the rest of the world there's been, you know, watching the tennis every day, going what a place to live? That great at spawning city on the planet Earth, suns out every day they go, oh my god, where are we now? Why is it so great? Where the sky gone? All right? So yesterday we were reminded our house basically that Patsy is a serial complainer, even on a day well, even on a day off sick. On Monday, mass to read off three complaints day off sick, where she apparently couldn't here a thing, still managed to real off not one, not two, but three.
Speaker 3: People to email.
Speaker 5: No, you're quite right, we don't know, because there's a natural way of you being in the world. So yes, I said, why don't you balance it out and fire off three notes of praise? And you did that yesterday. I've got the notes you sent off here, these lovely emails you sent to three different organizations. And if you're at capats K if I read these out, was it hard to do? You know?
Speaker 1: You know what?
Speaker 5: Check?
Speaker 3: It was actually quite cathartic. I felt very good with myself at the end of the day.
Speaker 5: All right, tell me about Emma as a champion.
Speaker 3: Oh, Emma, Emma works at our local council. And I did cop a parking fine over Christmas.
Speaker 5: So you haven't paid it? Well special treatment.
Speaker 3: I was in Chris's car and so okay, let.
Speaker 5: Me just cut to the chase and this the email begins, This, Willie, these are quite enough layer on fixt Joe. This is how it opens mail at Wyndham VIC dot gov. A youth question someone's and let get this today, Willie Wonka.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 5: Hello. By the way, Willy Wonka said it best when he exclaimed, and so shines a good deed in a weary world.
Speaker 3: One of my favorite line.
Speaker 5: I wanted to reach how and compliment one of your phone operators, Emma, whom I had the pleasure for talking to you today. Mine was a barking infringement inquiry and she must get these sorts of issues on a daily basis. But was very diligent and patient and got to the bottom of my issue. Subjas, I don't want to pay it.
Speaker 3: No, it wasn't the case at all with.
Speaker 5: Wyndham City, Australia's biggest growth corridor. Oh no, it's a silicon valley.
Speaker 3: No, it is absolutely it is municipality.
Speaker 5: Is it savans with people like Emma? Correct Windham.
Speaker 3: It is yep. Out West is the country's biggest growth corridor, has been for a number of years.
Speaker 5: Okay, have you passed on my thanks Patrician Newman. And then we go to another one, a word of appreciation service at the reject shop dot com dot au.
Speaker 3: Oh that's my new favorite shot.
Speaker 5: Hi there just want to take no no movie quote for them. They didn't get her off a parking fine. Hi there just wanted to take time out of my day.
Speaker 3: Oh oh no, we're all busy. We're all busy, and you know that this is how important.
Speaker 5: He just wanted to be a good marriage.
Speaker 9: Hi.
Speaker 5: They just want to take time of my day to highlight one of the employees and commend the customer service. I visited your sign Not's store in Whereabit Senate store Street in Whereby around twelve thirty pm today and the young checkout operator was very cheerful and help me with a trio scrub day.
Speaker 3: I couldn't find them.
Speaker 5: I couldn't find them a bargain of my and fourteen dollars.
Speaker 3: For the pack three jack for fourteen bucks.
Speaker 4: That is good that you get.
Speaker 5: In fact, he has served me ever before and as a lovely.
Speaker 3: Demeanor he does.
Speaker 5: Gorgeous young missus Robinson, cheerful graduate.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're a sweet young man.
Speaker 5: Anyway, I wanted to say, you are lucky to have him. I'd love to have him a round my property. A great day, Petrinia knew it. And then we get to.
Speaker 4: This one, the big greatly He met the brief exactly.
Speaker 5: And they're all relatable. These are everyday experiences that any one of our listeners could be going, yeah, I know what that's like. I'm buying a scrub daddy, I'm trying to get off a parking fine. And then we go to one of the premiere hotels in Melbourne where Patsy is barely a day she's not there, brown nosing, Andrede the manager, Well we go Andre, who was a great friend and support of this show, and the lamb is loving. We love going there right. Let me just get my nose deeper up your backside, LEDDERI air Andre, hoping you and your family had lovely Christmas and New Year. And the hotel is bustling, yes amid the tennis And it just says here amid the tennis Open. Even though we're doing a big thing with the A which they paid a fortune to be associated with.
Speaker 3: All the plays are staying there.
Speaker 5: Christian has challenged me to write three meals of praise today pull the code so if I had my way, you never hear from me again. That's next time I want a free slap up lunch. Christian has chudged me to write three yesterday. That's a great opportunity to thank you for our recent stay. Hello mates. Rates felt like a home away from home, and I wanted to particularly highlight here we go a whole letter. Absolutely, it feels like an oscar speech. Jeffrey, Yes for valet parking my car again?
Speaker 3: So real, no, but putting the text. He's like the big head hauncher of the Asia Pacific and I turned up in here he is doing the car.
Speaker 5: Is puting out the Asia Pacific car. He's the ma another one he emails as Pacific.
Speaker 3: It's like Andrea's boss. And he was just like one of the commoners in the cars.
Speaker 5: So the commoners did the cars. I thought that was very Jeffrey for valet parking my car. I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw your Pacific Asia vice president put brackets working cars him.
Speaker 3: Did I meet him at a lunch there before?
Speaker 5: God, I don't believe Jeffrey parking cars. Stop it. Jeffrey just like one of the commoners. One of the old mum leiser do this. What about Katrina for being so bright and cagey showing us to our table and recommending some activities for the day.
Speaker 3: She was very sweet.
Speaker 5: Let's go to the Spa. Angel Angel in the Spa for the most incredible She was brilliant.
Speaker 3: Julian who Julian the maintenance boy, Julian, No, he saved my life.
Speaker 5: Julian who rescued my wedding ring from the faucet was actually a couple of more proseccos. Were you trying to get the wedding ring off? You can go back and see that, boy, Jeffrey, get the car ready.
Speaker 3: My engagement ring went down the pluk. I thought I lost it forever. I had to cool, mate, Julian.
Speaker 5: Julian rescued my wedding ring from the force. They when they wave you off.
Speaker 3: They just got.
Speaker 5: There's at least six people involved in maintaining your overa nice You've got the se Asia reasonal bb get this is coming now, Parker car Please we only roasted on that show. I know you're past my th onto the team, thank you, and they're just not between a newman. Please call me Patsy, Well, Patsy I one enjoyed Notes of praise is back next week. This is a regular thing now, Patsy okay, back next week.
Speaker 2: This is the Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 5: Do you have a week claim to fame? No claim to fame is two weak for us. We want to hear them on nine four one four one o four three.
Speaker 1: Business like showiness.
Speaker 9: I'm ranging through several leaf and is coming out of the toilets at Crown Gold Class.
Speaker 6: I have tiny barber's clothes iron.
Speaker 9: My son preschool teacher, dated Elvis. I have a tennisport that could have been ash fardage. I owned five pierces er all swim. Nicky is my grandmother second cot.
Speaker 1: Christian O'Connell's weakest claim to fame.
Speaker 5: That is nothing but a roll call of greats. That's like the Hollywood Walk of Fame. Isn't it the weakest walk of fame? In Kudal scenes nine four one four one oh four three, Jack, you've got a week clean to fame.
Speaker 4: I've had one overnight. As we've been talking on the show about the longest serve and yesterday we were saying, what's the best way to measure these hits going over the Yarra River. We thought maybe a golf range finder, but.
Speaker 5: Then Suemov said that they only work on because golf courses are pre loaded on steam. No.
Speaker 4: Well, but if yesay were they only work on golf courses, then who do I get a d M from overnight? But Melbourne Demons player Adam Tomlinson, without a hello, just says golf range finders work anywhere up to eight hundred meters. I know because I use mine on the fishing boat to see how far from land.
Speaker 5: I am. Ah, that's I think he's a very good captain if he's got to get a golf range find sure it's land. And then like horizon and not a naval expert, don'ly have like an on board not periscope, but don only have an onoard what's it called radar or something that's just golf range finder? Wow?
Speaker 4: Bad time of the times of Melbourne Football Club. If you're losing guys to.
Speaker 5: As Adam, please focus on the season, big season ahead for the D's. A couple of weeks ago, when we were up in Byron, we all went to see because the weather was rainy up there. We went to see Wonka. Loved it, right was Wonka was great?
Speaker 3: You've seen its absolutely phenomenal.
Speaker 5: Timothy's Chamroe and Hugh Grant is a scene Steeler towards the end as well. It's a brilliant movie. The whole cast are great, loved it. My songs are very good as well.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was brilliant, Jack, you'll love it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, choice definitely flip flopped on chamroat. I remember last year when he's a trailer would pop up for Wonk, like this little guy.
Speaker 3: No, he's not water at all, he's very go.
Speaker 5: My kids just idolized Timothy shomonam I didn't go so anyway because we're in a cinema and Byron, one of my daughters, nudges me and go that guy over there, isn't he famous? Now looked over? It was the biggest start of our Byron him, yeah, with his family, with him watching one watching Wonker, and of course everyone's like, you know, no but bless him. No one really is bothering him. But you're in the moral move we're all watching now. Even at the start of it, we're all sort of you can see people sort of pretend to look around, like what's dad, is he quit scratching his Hamsworth? And he's you don't go is it him? You know you see someone and go what is my life? He's very defined us out big and Jack is you can't look a bit like Chris Hensworth? Or is that him? It's like that's just.
Speaker 4: Him, that's amazing.
Speaker 5: Yeah, And everyone kept like looking around a bit like is he enjoying one? Chris sitting along? What's next?
Speaker 3: Was he heaving?
Speaker 5: That's what I'm turning into popcorn. I also thought I was trying to work out where I could hear him singing to some of the songs. I was having to go out there and to go next move for you needs to be musicals. My friend Hugh Jackman can't. He's looking a lot older. He's looking a lot old, looking a bit dusty, old Wolvering. Time for you to become the greatest showman in Australia. And there's chocolate, and there's chocolate.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Show Podcast, Linda, Good morning, Good morning Linda.
Speaker 5: What is your weakest claim to fame for us?
Speaker 8: Okay, so I won the lead role in a play at university over Kate Blanchet.
Speaker 5: That is a huge flex. What was the play?
Speaker 8: It was called Late Rivals. It was just it was quite a short play. It was this the first years, so it was like for people who just added uni and yeah, so what happened then?
Speaker 4: If you're a better actress than her at that age, why does she overtake you?
Speaker 5: Oh well, steady aren't there? Sandon Lands has arrived? Dirty, don't start from the color Joe Coyn's rocked up? Yeah, what happened to you? Rubbish life?
Speaker 9: There?
Speaker 5: I look at that successful lady.
Speaker 4: Sorry I didn't mean.
Speaker 5: I'm sure you're still opposite to Tony.
Speaker 8: Thanks Jack, thank you, I'm so, I'm so glad I called up.
Speaker 5: You'll get an email later on today. How would you rate your customer experience? Would you recommend it to other people?
Speaker 8: Everybody brings it up like that. My sister talked about it in my in her wedding suite at my wedding, she brought it.
Speaker 5: Up and Jack, well, I know people like that.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I lovely.
Speaker 5: Thank you anyway, thank you for having a great story there. Thank you for going to call Lindle.
Speaker 8: That's all right, thanks a lot by Now.
Speaker 4: Go to the next call.
Speaker 5: Chris. Come morning, good morning, good morning, Chris, So, what is your weakest claim to fame for us?
Speaker 6: Mine is I was in the lift with Cheech and Chong sounds.
Speaker 5: They were smoking stuff in the lift with them.
Speaker 6: It's probably the only time they weren't smoking.
Speaker 5: And when was this? Was there in Melbourne wire they on tour, or was.
Speaker 6: In Melbourne on tour when they're at their peak. It's probably nearly fifty years ago now, and I was working in the place was actually the Age building back in those days, which was five flaws and radio station three x y was the number one station back everybody that toured would go to three x y, So me and my friends worth there. My work colleague were office juniors, so we used to make sure we're in the foyer. As soon as someone famous came, we jump in the lift.
Speaker 5: And just listened to them. Chris, thank you very much, You cool buddy. Have a good day. No one nick em on him there? You scared them off?
Speaker 1: Jack Well Christian Connell's show podcast.
Speaker 5: What are they waving it? By the way, Who can't hear? Because people are waving at me, I'm talking and then no one's saying anything. Who can't hear? What has happened?
Speaker 4: To you last minute heads up.
Speaker 5: If you can't hear I can't hear I can't hear him all right here right, but can you hear it to all person?
Speaker 3: Absolutely? You're on here.
Speaker 5: Yeah, anytime you're asking people can hear you. You know you're working for a pretty slick Schmick set up already Ready, Christian, we hear aloud it clear a longa part. Thank you, Richard, because if Wonga Park has fallen, we're awful. Christian. I tried to out by turning off my smart speakers. Not again, Richard, that may be the fix, Paul, Christian, we can hear you come on in your landing gear is downs down all right, so you no headphones.
Speaker 4: I can hear, Patsy, but I can hear you from sitting across.
Speaker 5: In radio week All this riding bare back, it's hard to do. It's like sunny landing that big old playing on the Hudson. Good luck to you brave pilots going in blind. Calms it down, calms it down. I'm now looking at the time waste. I've got to do. What a glorious anti climate all of that so we can do these.
Speaker 4: Are you playing the music yet or not? Yet.
Speaker 5: Oh, yes, I'm playing the music. Jack. Where is Pats? Then you're in one of those old sort of rabbit warrens.
Speaker 3: Yes, I'm in the broom.
Speaker 5: Why don't you go in there with Pats? Because she? Can you hear me? Pats? Yeah? I can?
Speaker 3: Can you hear me?
Speaker 5: Yeah? Yeah? Lovely?
Speaker 4: I don't even know how to get in there.
Speaker 5: Fail, fail, guys, okay, filling beginning today on the time waste. We're looking for your healthy movies, up for grounds for the best in the show. If you're still listening, can you hear me now?
Speaker 4: Hang on?
Speaker 5: You can win a spinal ease pillow.
Speaker 3: I'm going to have to give you my headphones.
Speaker 5: This is like, you know, the cupboard under stairs. That's where these two are in right now.
Speaker 3: So I'll have to give you my headphones so I won't be able to hear, but you'll be able to hear. So I don't know anything.
Speaker 5: Hang on, give me the man.
Speaker 4: Hey, Christian, this is Jack.
Speaker 5: Can you hear me now? All right? So time way? Are they healthy movies? Healthy movies like The King's Peach, Oh, delicious, healthy peach.
Speaker 4: I'm glad I can hear that.
Speaker 5: Crystal clear, Crystal clear there will we blood that was not healthy? Good lord, mister Lewis, No, no, there will be blood, oranges, beaten, guaranteene and vitamin C. Thank you, Buffalo Bill Pilates of the Caribbean. Silva wrapped that core, mister Depp filetting nemo. Oh yum yum yum. Yeahs do dude, where's my carbs? I saw salad here and I.
Speaker 4: Prone, yeah, that's a gold as well.
Speaker 5: That's very good. And when Harry met salad too much salad long exactly? Can you hear me? Now? It's checking out the comedy Jack, What have you got healthy movies?
Speaker 4: Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fiber.
Speaker 5: Hello, mate, wait for the comedy.
Speaker 4: Goblet of Fiber.
Speaker 5: Oh sorry fiber? No, no, no it was it was. Yes. Now that's the silver there, can you hear me?
Speaker 4: Silver good skateboarding movie? This one, Lords of jog Town go match the.
Speaker 5: Two thousands.
Speaker 4: Niche film.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah, if you know, you know, you know, you know it's.
Speaker 4: A dog Planet of the great.
Speaker 5: No, there we go, plant the grapes gold.
Speaker 4: And Silence of the Lambs that wasn't healthy. Silence of the grass fed lambs.
Speaker 5: All this.
Speaker 4: I must have dropped some of the good whites all the way over there.
Speaker 5: Yeah no, that's little little cabin room with Patsy. Let me have a look around on the song. All right, what can you hear me? Now? What have you got on? You show? Catchphrase?
Speaker 8: Can you hear me?
Speaker 5: Now? Caty? What am I doing?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm asking? Yes you have you got healthy movies? Or as text them in on four seven five three one oh four three. Good god. We've only been back on the show two days. It's falling apart even hear each other? You reckon. They're stripping the good wires and getting ready for Carl and Jackie out.
Speaker 2: This is the Christian o'connells show podcast.
Speaker 5: Christian, what's going on the show? You guys having a seance? Someone trying to come through right now. There's try On trying to speak. Thank you, Greg, Jack You're still in the broom covered with pats.
Speaker 4: Broom broom covered is actually generous. This couldn't even fit a broom. This is so.
Speaker 3: Small now you couldn't swing a cat.
Speaker 4: It's got It is actually a broom covered with a a four piece of paper with the gold logo printed on it, stuck with masking tape to the doors.
Speaker 5: The sadness. I mean you need like veiling in crates. There aren't you that you're in captivity there? All right?
Speaker 4: And now Pats and I are sharing a microphone so it feels.
Speaker 5: Like we're back band aids. Alright, So Jack, can you hear me? Now?
Speaker 4: I can hear? Are you playing the music?
Speaker 5: There? Christian? Loud and clear, it's in the mix. All right, Healthy movies, you ready tomorrow? Don't forget Jack beston Show. You'll need that piece of paper to write down the ones you like and give golds to we go.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, well do you know what we'll.
Speaker 5: Do because the Best and Show gets a spinal ease pillow.
Speaker 4: You know what piece of paper? Where you seeing the gold logo that's taped to the front of the door.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Pats?
Speaker 4: All right, ready to go, Christian.
Speaker 5: Dead stuff guys. Healthy movies like the Hills have annual eye exams. Gold you mean gloom free silver, Shindler's bliss.
Speaker 4: Ball like a bathbormb Yeah, bronze.
Speaker 5: We bought a Tofu silver any given fun run day gold that's very good one I Brian intermittent fasting and furious gold. That's very good, well, well done. No country roll men, no crunchy roll men.
Speaker 4: Gold.
Speaker 5: Ah, that's some Adam riding Miss Daisy. Oh is that healthy? Who? Who bronze? Chitty Chitty or brand? Keep your regular silver. But I'm Jane Juice Bigelo It's our first Juice Bigelow of the guys, Juice Bigelow, Coal, Jiggilow Gold, Willie Wonka and the Kombucha Factory Gold. That's good one. I'm Paul Protein Wolf, Protein Wolf Silver, I thought gold Aiden, Dumb and Cucumber, Chris what on bridge over the River kal silver and conn Air fryar is it a fry hell?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Yes, Okay, Well we're giving the prize this morning to Will for inter minute fasting and the furious.
Speaker 5: Wow done, but you get the spinal ease pillow. We are back tomorrow morning with working headphones and a studio that doesn't involve me saying can you hear us? Can you hear us? Every three minutes? Sorry about that. I mean, we couldn't get six hours into a new year without there being some kind of technical problem. It feels like we're probably back at work now. Anyone else felt like that? This feels this feels like this is home.
Speaker 1: You're listening to the Question of Carl's Show podcast