Speaker 1: Hey, let's just welcome back to the Mason Cock Show.
Speaker 2: We got the preview of this week's AFL round. We've got Colin we go over to Fremantle to play the Dockers. We've got Carlton are playing the Gold Coast Sons, big tester for the Gold Coast Sons. Also Geelong play GWS. Now that's the go to one I'm very excited to talk about. But without further ado, we're gonna get straight into this podcast starting now. All right, just let's get straight into this. Welcome Brandon Cox.
Speaker 3: Good aay, Mason. What a weekend of footy we have lined up for us. Let's jump straight into it, straight into it. Western Bulldogs versus Sydney at Marvel.
Speaker 4: Bulldogs are on a bit of a tear. Sydney. I don't know, they're a bit.
Speaker 3: They're doing pretty well, one hundred fifty plus percent. Uh so the media just sitting and waiting. But I think you know, the big win that Western Bulldogs had last week, yeah, you know, it might mean that they're on the start of a tear. We saw Carlton last year. They started real rough and then they came home with a wet sale. Now bulldogs. They're coming out the other side. But how do you see this one going? We've got a big rock battle ahead.
Speaker 2: Oh Tim English, Brodie Grundy. But hoo hey, I'm excited for that little match up there in the middle. I know Brody. I think he's got a little love for Tim. He seems to always have it over him. I don't know what it is, but he seems always Tim's a very good player, but Brody seems to just just really enjoy this matchup.
Speaker 1: I'm going to excited for that one.
Speaker 4: But how have you seen Brodie's form?
Speaker 2: Like he's got a like a bloodied eye. At the moment I saw in the Textiller, I was like, you good, bro do you need a pair?
Speaker 1: Do you need a pair of glasses?
Speaker 4: And I know a guy, I know a felt they stop pushing your goggles on me.
Speaker 1: I don't want to play the goggle game. Bason. Shut up.
Speaker 4: It's like he's back to all ours form, like what he was it was.
Speaker 3: Now he's back to being like the one out main ruckman for a team.
Speaker 4: It was inevitable that it was going to happen.
Speaker 2: Definitely helps with the midfield. He's gone there too, absolutely killing it.
Speaker 1: Inside.
Speaker 2: But it is the home game for the Western Bulldogs here. Now they've won two in a row. It beat your giants last week, so that's a big scalp for them.
Speaker 4: And they go back to back Sydney winners.
Speaker 2: Who knows, I don't know. I don't know, but it is a Marvel game over there versus Sydney. And now I've got I'm gonna have to say this Swans when I say the Swan's win this one. But the Western Bulldogs now I'm telling you they're showing up now and their threats so you never known this one. But if I'm gonna have to go, yeah, I'll go Sydney.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that Marvel makes it a bit interesting. Look, nah, you got to go Sydney. Just they're proven tough to go past the top of the ladder for a reason. Now we're going to the next game north of Melbourne versus Port oh Port. Are they off this high yet because they're going down They're going down south to Tasmania over there at the Hobart for this game. North Melbourne home ground got a appeased Tasmanians over there because they're getting sponsored by until they get the Tasmanian team, that's for sure.
Speaker 4: It's going to be cold down there.
Speaker 1: Oh geez, I.
Speaker 2: Think the best chance of North winning this one is a bit of a hell storm. Be once with you.
Speaker 1: It is a North home game.
Speaker 2: Let's get those Tazzi fans excited, right, what's hope that North Melbourne wins this? But if you're sitting there telling me that port Alot's gonna lose, they wouldn't believe you. So I'm going to go to port Adelaide they continue. Can Hinckley happy with this win and yeah they got them winning over North Melbourne.
Speaker 3: Well, North one a quarter last week, so if they maybe if they try to win two quarters and then build from there three quarters, four quarters, you'd win the game, right if you want all four courses?
Speaker 1: The hell works.
Speaker 3: So maybe that's how we just got to break it down. We're little goals. Little goals win a couple of quarters, they're not going to win the game. Porter win this one, but you know, eventually you have to think North is going to get someone.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's going to happen.
Speaker 1: It happen.
Speaker 4: They can't not win a game all year.
Speaker 2: They put Essen into the sword till halftime, so they were putting a game.
Speaker 4: Putting them to the sword would mean like.
Speaker 2: They were winning. No, they weren't winning, but they were at least in competition.
Speaker 1: A halftime.
Speaker 4: Now for going off, it's going to start somewhere.
Speaker 2: Oh no, A big question for you, I mean the big question for everyone is how many people are going to shoup to this game?
Speaker 1: Wow? Over one hundred five thousand? What do you reckon? Or was there twelve thousand TiO last week?
Speaker 4: It's a hard one because like they.
Speaker 3: They won't get over five thousand people, but they say they get six to seven.
Speaker 4: It's the way that they report it.
Speaker 3: And then you can't. Actually, we need someone on the gate. We need someone on the gate telling us the real number. We need a mole.
Speaker 2: I'm confused because usually the game's in Lanceston, isn't it Yeah, and now it's in Hobart.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I don't know what's going on. There's only two cities. Really, it does many big enough to host an NFL game. We'll see where the Tasmanian teams desides the land. I'm not sure if they've accepted the stadium the house. Ten years will figure it out.
Speaker 4: I get it. You get the mail from.
Speaker 2: If there's anyone from Tasmania listening show up to the game, please, because we want to see that Tasmanians are invested in a f L and they're showing up for AFL games and we want to get excited for the Tasmanian Tazzy devils. Yes, the Tazzy devils down there in Tasmania.
Speaker 3: I saw someone posted picture. They're still trying to see if it's fake or not. But Tazzy tiger. Someone going to photo of a tazzy tiger out in the world.
Speaker 1: What that's that's phenomenal?
Speaker 4: Got to be I don't know, but it looks that'd be cool.
Speaker 1: Good go missing and then olnow that'd be Yeah.
Speaker 3: The photo I think they have is like, it's got like this underbyte looking jaw thing going, it's got the stripes on its back.
Speaker 4: It's wishful thing.
Speaker 2: It's not like, you know, like the thing in China where there had the pandas at the zoo that turned out to be dogs that they had painted.
Speaker 1: Did you see that story. Hopefully this isn't the same thing.
Speaker 4: That sounds like a real Florida man it is.
Speaker 2: We need to get back into that. We'll go on to the next game. Carlton versus the Gold Coast signs over there at Marvel. Yeah, this is an interesting game. Carlton got smashed by Sydney last week, so they're hoping to get back on the horse and Gold Coast beat Geelong by a good margin of sixty four points. Big trip to come back, that is, that's another continent away. I feel like you going to one down there.
Speaker 3: Like hot and sweaty to like cold, windy barren roofs.
Speaker 4: Yes, it's gonna be least'll be all tanned up. It's like going to.
Speaker 3: Barley for like in June Barley tripping.
Speaker 1: I am going to b Je so sort of get warm.
Speaker 3: You get some sun, you feel rejuvenated. You come back and you smash Cout and the Marvel, don't you.
Speaker 2: I mean they're my team, so I gotta say yes. I gotta say yes. I'm a bit worried for this one. I will I will say that. Yeah. If Da Kooning's out for another week, I'd be happy, I think to say that the Gold Coast Suns are going to win.
Speaker 3: They don't have Andrew presumably like he got that leg Knox, so if he's out, they need all the tall defenders they can get against Carlton because they got the two big key forwards.
Speaker 1: KOs just needs to have a big game.
Speaker 4: I'm going to go Carleton.
Speaker 3: But if it's just based on like just what I'm used to, like three years and years of Gold Coast not winning these types of games, but I would love it.
Speaker 1: Get on the train, the Gold Coast train.
Speaker 4: I was on. They won't ever lose a game in Darwin, Like we can pencil that in.
Speaker 1: They just moved to Darlan.
Speaker 4: They should just move to Darwin.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we agree on that one. We'll move to the next game. Geelong versus a g w S.
Speaker 4: This is where it's all.
Speaker 1: This is a.
Speaker 2: First four or five weeks of the season. This was the Grand Final. Yeah, this was it.
Speaker 3: Now both teams are struggling, they need the dubs and well, I say struggling, they're still up there.
Speaker 2: They're still type they're absolute terror. For the first little bit of the season.
Speaker 3: It didn't look like Gelong we're gonna get beaten, and the same with GWS and until inevitably, one by one they fall like Domino's. But I got to give it to Geelong. They'll have The thing is they went up to Darwin. They rested all the big dogs. Yeah, so that's got it. They didn't have Jazz Cameron, they didn't have the Hawk. They got to rest them up. But if they can come back in against GWS Geelong, it's pretty formidable.
Speaker 2: Tough to look past them. I'm going to agree with you. Geelong to beat g w S, which, oh Brighton, is it alarm bells yet for your team?
Speaker 3: Well, this is a good first sign. I'm tipping Geelong to the first time because they've given me nothing.
Speaker 1: I've been coast the whole way through.
Speaker 3: You to be the same, yeah, which we flipped because I was like, oh, you're just gonna have to tip them every week and they're not going to win. Well, they're actually winning and GWS. I can't explain why they're going so bad. They have all their players out there for the most part. They're good on every line. They're just not winning.
Speaker 4: So a rainy day last week, I don't know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know's it's a big ask to go to Geelong and beat Gelong ever, so needing to win, so I feel like they're going to be bloody hungry.
Speaker 2: We'll move into the next game. Richmond versus Esston at the MCG. Now Esston top fourth moment, Richmond has just happened.
Speaker 4: This game to be no no, I was thinking the Anzac game.
Speaker 2: But that's Melbourne, that's Melbourne. Richmond with seventeen players I think injured now they're just waiting for the mid season draft.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know if there's a limit on people you can draft, how many you can draft from the mid season draft. But Richmond's looking to that with a bit of hope. Esson obviously going very well. Top four team, absolutely killing it at the moment, and like I have to say, this is the car Clark of the week, right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, pretty much every Richmond game, isn't it.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean, we'll try to keep it fresh every week, but I'm gonna go with Essendon being the cock clock of the week over Richmond at the MCG.
Speaker 1: It's a it's a tough one to look past.
Speaker 3: I don't think we've had a I could be very wrong, but it feels like we haven't had any since that first one where the cocklock was invented and I was joking and now it stuck from from when it became real. I don't think we've got any wrong really, but yeah this is I'll.
Speaker 2: Take your word for it, so I enjoy the positivity. Braden, pretty good. Who do you go on this one? You have seen one of those.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, you got to have essidence. They're playing good footy. Richmond are just yeah, they've got nothing out on the park.
Speaker 1: We'll move into the next one. Hawthorne versus Brisbane at Marvel.
Speaker 4: Hawthorne running out of games.
Speaker 2: Hawthorne with a traumatic loss over the weekend against Port Adelaide one point loss that is going to be tough to get over. Brisbane, massive thumping last week. It is at my but I know it's crazy to say this, but I think I've got Hawthorne.
Speaker 1: Winning this game.
Speaker 4: Same just looking at it.
Speaker 2: Why but I just got this feeling from the universe is a bit of an aura around this game that Hawthorne is going to go and make a statement.
Speaker 3: It's I'm looking at it and it's staring back at me and it's given Hawthorne.
Speaker 4: That's what That's what it's saying. So I have to go Hawthorne.
Speaker 3: They're just a competitive team, Brisbane up and down, but I felt like they were always going to have a big flogging like last week against Richmond at home, like.
Speaker 4: It was there's no shore thing.
Speaker 3: But yeah, I feel like, yeah, I feel like Hawthorne gets it done. It's the same like Brisbane Bully teams at home and like when they they haven't had many wins there this year, but they load up on like the easier games and yeah, I reckon they come down here and they lose to Hawthorne, which is which is pretty wild.
Speaker 4: If it happens, we could be way wrong.
Speaker 2: Well we'll move into the next That was a big statement for both of us, Melbourne versus Saint Kilda at the MCG. Saint Kilda, what do you reckon? They need to win, They need to win, they need a bit of confidence. I feel like, yeah, it's one of those games, very tough opposition with Melbourne.
Speaker 3: I want to be not boring with my clup class so I could look ahead. Adelaide beats West Coast, no doubt. I'm looking at this one. And I'm gonna say this because if I'm wrong, I'm happy. Yeah, okay, yeah, but I can Melbourne beat Saint Kilda. And I'm saying that because I don't think Saint Kilda's that good. Well they were, you know, I thought they were going to be the real thing after what they produced last year, and unfortunately they've given me no reason.
Speaker 4: I was on them all the start of this year.
Speaker 3: Oh they're competitive, but they're just going down by one or two, like it's unlucky and stuff. Then they just kept getting beaten, and then they got beaten by bigger margins. I'm like, maybe they're just not the team that I thought or that I wanted them to be. So and Melbourne's a good team and it's at the MCG. It's not like some voodoo Marvel game. So I feel like Melbourne comes out gets it done. Yeah, because looking at it, I go, oh, Saint Kilda's still this nuggety team.
Speaker 4: They'll grind hard and they'll they would really challenge them.
Speaker 3: But I think I'm wrong in that thinking, like that's ingrained in my head, but I think it's wrong. I think just Melbourne comes out and wins that game, and that's my cock clock. I'm saying that's my cock clock huge because if I'm wrong, I'm happy because I've wanted Saints to be this team all year.
Speaker 2: I feink we all have. I don't think we all want Saint Kilda to be successful. Yeah, because they're not a lot of criticism. Yeah, and it's one of those things. It's like the Western Bulldogs right then. You know they have the talent, you know they have the capability. You just need them to get w's on the board. We all want it to happen. It's just yet to kind of come to fruition this year in a consistent manner. So yeah, it's a tough one. I will also pick Melbourne in this one. It's always about that's always tough to look past Melbourne. Yeah, any team to be honest in the competition at the moment. But yeah, we'll say Melbourn's gonna beat Saint Killed at the MCG On that one, we'll move to the next one. Adelaide versus West Coast at Adelaide Oval. Do you think it's a danger game for Adelaide West Coast formidable side.
Speaker 3: It's a shorter trips, a little little flat so they've got that gun.
Speaker 1: She's really just clutching the stras here.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't. I don't think so.
Speaker 3: I think Adelaide's coming good as you would have seen last week. No ranking, but I still think they're good enough to be West Coast. West Coast are more competitive. Yeah, but I don't see them beating Adelaide at home.
Speaker 1: Screw it, I'm gonna go West Coast here.
Speaker 2: He's just gonna go West Coast to get the dub over Adelaide at home. A bit of a dagger, dagger in the heart West Coast.
Speaker 1: I love that.
Speaker 2: But now we'll move into the very last game of the round, Freemantle versus Colongwood at Opti Stadium. I won't speak too much on this because I think you'd probably know what my opinions of who's going to win this game and everything else, but I'll let you speak on the competition of the two squads. Free Mantle going pretty well at the moment, pretty you know, a good win over the weekend versus Saint Kilda, and yeah, they're they're looking the goods. They have got a bit of goal kicking yips at the moment, but if they start kicking straight, they're going to be a very tough bit team to beat.
Speaker 3: Knowing them as well, against Collingwood they'll probably kick something ridiculously straight, like they will kick all their set shots or whatever. But yeah, fre is a really good team, like they've finally got it figured out and it's clicking.
Speaker 4: They're competitive all the time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so yeah, it's going to be a really tough game for you guys. And they're good everywhere. Yeah, Like they've got a really strong midfield. Obviously Sorong's in there. They got young andcial, so they accumulate the ball a lot. They get it forward to their big key forwards. They've got so many key forwards. They've got amos. They got Patrick Voss, the young kid that's you know, he played a really good game inaccurate but a good.
Speaker 1: Game experience against him this week.
Speaker 4: He just locks people.
Speaker 3: And then they got Rhino Eminem that just comes off half back with his bleach peroxide hair.
Speaker 2: But yeah, they Rick will be out with concussion protocol thankful last week unfortunately. But it is their very formidable team. It's a tough top, tough opposition this weekend, but hopefully, hopefully we can beat them at their homeground.
Speaker 3: Well, you're going to need forward options. You're gonna need some ford options. Everyone you put in that fifty arc, let's stay clear fifty mate, because it seems to be a bit of a black hole at the moment. But hopefully you can figure out the puzzle, get some guys up there and kick some goals.
Speaker 4: But yeah, I'm not tipping on that one.
Speaker 1: But.
Speaker 3: Come on, you got we that's the one that we do have to tip every week. We've got to We've got to stick with calling every single.
Speaker 1: Every single week.
Speaker 3: That's we've had three years of podcasting and it's been pretty good tip and color in the last three years.
Speaker 2: I gotta tell you, jeez good. Well, that is it for the Footy Round. We'll move into one of our favorite segments every week we do this, do me of the fan questions, what do you want to know from us? And what do you want answered from us? And we'll start off a bit of footy questions. Now, one of these came in and says, why do players wear their guernsey so tight? From Joshua Cully. That's a good question, that's a fair question. I'm still waiting for the longer shorts. That's what I'm waiting for because I still think it's weird us wearing booty shorts where our types are longer than our actual shorts.
Speaker 3: How long would you wear your shorts like downball shorts?
Speaker 2: I mean at least halfway down the leg. I mean right now we're sitting in about a quarter Like surely, yeah, I know. I'm like, why can't I get the same order? Like, surely I can get something that fits me a little bit more properly. I've been trying to get stuff to fit me for ten years, Brandon. All I get is the quadruple xcel, which is a lot wider and not much longer, unfortunately.
Speaker 4: But cargo shorts.
Speaker 2: You imagine the zip shorts maybe like a so as you go warm up with the zip zip, I'm ready to go for the game. I will say the reason a lot of players where the guernsey so ti is so opposition camp whenever they tackle you get their hand in there to be able to pull you down with the gerzy. I think that's a lot of reasoning, And it just feels better whenever it's tight. If it's loose and you kind of feel like it's rolling in the wind when you're having a set shart, it's just like another thing to distract you. So I think whenever you have a kind of tight, properly fitting, it gives you a bit of confidence looking go it out there in the big sleeveless tank. I would say that's probably why most players like a tight I'm I don't make the rules break and I still think the bunce should be taken out.
Speaker 4: But you struggle to get that bad boy off.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a long it's a long jersey. It's a long gernsey. Usually get someone to pull off from the back. You'll see a lot of players do that. Is never especially if it's like a wet game. It sticks to you. It's tough to get it off. So you get the player to kind of pull it up from the back and take it off. Yeah, it's a very good question, Joshua.
Speaker 3: This one's from another Joshua josh Bce thoughts on the push in the back in the last quarter.
Speaker 2: Ah, that was an interesting one. I'm still confused, to be honest with you. There's a few.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I don't comment on too much as you find.
Speaker 2: But it's a the Collingwood game versus you know, Ade laid over the weekend. It was in the fourth quarter. I kind of tackled someone that got cold as a push behind. There was a couple of kind of funny scenarios that played out in this game. I didn't mention this other one. But you know, it's the end of the game. We're trying to get stoppages, right, and yeah, that's a big fellow. You can kind of look a bit fumbly and bumbly at times.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: So the ball kind is making its way towards the boundary line. I'm picking it up. I'm running towards Craig, and Craig's yelling, you know, get the ballot bounce kind of thing. So me, I kind of act like I juggled a bit and then I run it out of bounds and that once I know I'm guaranteed over the line, I handle it to Doxy Cameron, which believed me. That's not a good idea for a ruckman to do another ruckman but knew it was out.
Speaker 1: It was like, I'm throwing. I just got to look over to fly. Just get this cheeky smile.
Speaker 3: I actually remember that because you first action was like to you tap the towards the line.
Speaker 4: I was like, if that goes over, he's cooked. But I like bounced up to you and then you had it and then you're like, now got the ball.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I act like a turn, Yeah, push to the back of the last quarter. I've still done. Sorry, sorry, Josh will be see but we'll have to talk to the umpires.
Speaker 4: We'll have to talk to the umpire. So for I want out, we'll move to the next one.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: This is from Sarah xh dot R. Glove was off during the game. How's the hand?
Speaker 4: You still have the protection on?
Speaker 2: Still had a little bit of taping in the little guard over it. But I took the glove off and didn't really do much good over the totally honest with you, but yeah, I want to get back to just not having to wear anything on my hands because I hate it because it kind of screws with the grip and everything else. But the hand is trending in the right direction therefore that's good signs. So that's why I hopefully we start wearing less accessories on the hand and can move to none at some point.
Speaker 3: That's that's more accessories somewhere else, like a fedora still.
Speaker 2: Move to the headband. I'm still trying to figure if that's the possibility. From Darthy Moore.
Speaker 3: Triggered would people be if you started rocking a fedora to get gosh?
Speaker 1: People? I think who's someone wore one actually to a game. It was a hat.
Speaker 2: Jimmy Stein's wore a hat to a preseason game once and couple a lot of fly Anyway, The next question a ladder predictions for around twenty four. So the end of the year, what's the we'll go top four? Who do you got in your top four?
Speaker 4: Well, we've taken out Collingwood.
Speaker 2: I like Collingwood, don't you can't use them go to the top four anyone else or.
Speaker 3: But anyone else that's not Collingwood. Yeah, I'll go to Sydney obviously easy. I feel like Melbourne get there and I know they verse.
Speaker 4: North twice which helps.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 4: Ah.
Speaker 3: Then I will say, I just feel like essendon't have to drop out, don't they?
Speaker 4: Oh? Oh, it's very hard. I gotta say, you're struggling here.
Speaker 2: It's only four teams eighteen to pick from. You said Melne already in Sydney. You got two more to fill.
Speaker 3: Then I'll just go you don't want to go GWS and and and the Suns.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's it. We finally converted the Cold Coast signs. We've done it.
Speaker 2: I took was two home games at t Io Stadium to convince him that you're in the top four. All right, well, I'm gonna go top four outside of Collingwood Football Club. We'll start off with the obvious one, the Gold Coast Signs absolutely terrible moment.
Speaker 1: As you'd expect, Sydney will be up there.
Speaker 2: I'll go Melbourne obviously too, and then I will go, oh jeez, Geelong. I'm gonna go Geelong. They've got the they've got the talent there and they've got the experience. I think I'm gonna put them into the top four. That's gonna be my latter predictions for the end of the season. But we'll move into the next segment, which is entertainment in general life.
Speaker 1: Brendon, let me.
Speaker 3: Hear this from a hit. Do your teammates pull pranks on you in the locker room?
Speaker 1: Oh? Probably not me.
Speaker 2: Darcy Cameron's to go to I think Darcy getting pranked, getting pranked.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we all always prank him.
Speaker 2: And yeah, I don't think I give off the prank me vibe because whenever someone tries to prank give it just like this is not funny.
Speaker 1: You're just you're screwing with my prep and.
Speaker 4: I don't He'll love this, You'll have good love the only.
Speaker 2: Thing I've really been pranked out recently is whenever all the boys wore the goggles. Yeah, and I walked into the like I think it was like Ash Johnson was walking out and you kind of looked at me like.
Speaker 1: Oh gosh, this might be mad here. I don't know what to takeis fact.
Speaker 2: And I walked out, I saw about nine guys wearing my goggles and it pulled it out of my uh, pulled it out of my little case there. So I think that's the only prank I've really had as a recent And that's that's the thing. Right, If someone were to prank me, I think I'd go one hundred and ten percent back at him. I mean it would be full full on something and it would be it would be subtle where it might take three weeks for it to happen, so they've forgotten the fact that they pranked me. But then three weeks time, it's going to be a huge inconvenience for him who was this And they'll never be able to find it and they won't think it's me and I'll just be laughing.
Speaker 3: Taylor Swift fan behavior very who's the who's the pranksters?
Speaker 4: I feel like steals.
Speaker 2: Jeordie's out there. Jeordie's number one. I'd say it steals steals pretty good.
Speaker 3: Steel stole Radi's keys and hid in his car and then when ready got in scared the absolute.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of like shoes and phones and water balls get put up in the ceiling. I get asked to do that a lot because it's an easy kind of it's an easy thing for me to put stuff into the ceiling.
Speaker 4: Shoes would be that annoying.
Speaker 1: It is, It is super annoying. I'm still on the other day.
Speaker 2: It was really really just frustrating trying to go into a gym sash and going with the shoes not ideal, But I'd say Geordie's number one.
Speaker 1: Pranks are at the club.
Speaker 3: I hate like not being able to find my keys around the house. I can irrationally angry.
Speaker 1: What is it spectacles?
Speaker 2: Because watch we won't say that word spectacles playing and watch I'll let you ride that one out.
Speaker 4: Matthew Jazz, Will Phil Cox be a guest on the.
Speaker 2: Podcast We need to Get Filthy fill in here. Phil Cox is my dad. He unfortunately is back in America now.
Speaker 3: Just always doing stuff for the Collingwood Footy Club. He should be on contract.
Speaker 2: He seriously should be getting some kind of payment. He was given a go pro and was one of the funniest segments of it.
Speaker 4: Come back to the club where.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Actually need to get him some gears so he can just like he needs a YouTube channel.
Speaker 2: He just needs Channel seven just to focus on him. He's got no reason to know anything about IFL being an American, but he just knows every single detail. It is absurd. He knows way more than I do.
Speaker 4: And we should do a little like quiz game with him. Yeah, the history of start quiz game.
Speaker 3: Do you know that Swanny has a food like cooking show on seven Months.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, he asked me to be and I told that was like a half day to go to this Barbiera joint. I said, look now, I appreciate it, but yeah, he ain't get me out of bed for that kind of money.
Speaker 3: He promoted it on his socials and I was like, I'd never heard of it, and then like I started checking it out. It's like, yeah, it seems good. It's like just all barbecue started like stuff they don't want to eat.
Speaker 4: Yeah, of course, bout swiney doing something different like it. Well, it sounds good that you helped him out. Good mate.
Speaker 3: Now we're over to the dating segment. Big red and green flags.
Speaker 2: If you have to go, I'll say green flag. You can say the red flag. Biggest green flag. For me, I am like OCD clean, Like everything has to be in their place, everything has to be like perfectly set before I leave the house, like I can't leave in the morning. And I think sometimes this is the reason I'm late to a lot of things, Yeah, because I'm so particular with everything that goes on, whether it be like prep work in the gym before I go train, whether it be the way my shoes are tired, and the way I put things on, Like it's all just crazy in that sense. And I think for me, a green flag is someone who is a very clean person and by walking to their house. Now I know for a lot of women out there, it's their bathroom is the big kind of question mark whenever it comes to cleanly now, because they just go it's like powder bombs going off in there. And if you can go into someone's car and it's clean, that's a big, big green flag for me, because a car is something that you're very transient in. You're in, you're out, you throw stuff here and there, whatever it is. And if you have a clean car, I feel like you have a clean house and you'll be a clean person.
Speaker 4: I don't have clean anything. Yeah, I know clean. I have a clean studio, you do.
Speaker 3: I have like pride in the studio and then the rest. I don't give that much of a shit about what's your what's your red flag? I feel like, you know how people say opposites are tract I feel like that might be true, but it can only last so long.
Speaker 4: I feel like you've got to have something in common.
Speaker 3: What do you talk about? If you have nothing in common, how do you get along? How do you do?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 3: It's all good to grow, like we all like to grow. Growing is fun, But yeah, I feel like you got to have something in common.
Speaker 1: You're got to be able to have a conversation.
Speaker 2: You gotta be able to tt that if you're gonna sit there and spend the rest of your life with someone, you want to go home and be able to talk to them about the most intimate things and the most mundane things and everything else.
Speaker 3: Right, Yeah, I feel like if you're going to go through like what our red flags are. I'd be like communication for sure, and I feel like that's very high on everyone's list of things that they like.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm not big on communication.
Speaker 2: There is a I think there's like a TikTok or Instagram thing out there, and it's like a list of like three hundred x.
Speaker 1: Have you seen this in.
Speaker 3: The one like where the guy writes down whenever a girl says something that's like wild as he like has an ick list and it's like funny as because it was like this girl that was like, She's like it might be a bit of a controversial one, but I like, I have an ick of when guys get hit by like a really slow moving car.
Speaker 2: There's one that was guys walking downhill. Just real, real, ridiculous ideas. But we'll go to the very last one. And this is actually from a friend of mine's. He knows that I'm absolutely obsessed with this place. Alex Green, shut up, thanks for listening. My brother is not like in Messina red Flag. The answer to that is one hundred percent yes.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Well, I feel like if you don't like joy, it's like the same thing I had Messina and the Lady put An. I get the two scoop cup huge sold the caramel white chuck on the bottom because I know it's good. And then I experiment with the top one and I got this one that was on there like specials list, you know, how to specials and it was like it had crushed up like cone pieces in it, caramel swirls and hazel.
Speaker 4: Nut and it was delicious.
Speaker 3: But I asked for that on top and she it's like the first scoop was like a half scoop, so she's like, I'll give him another scoop, and then did a full scoop on top of that so much I walked out like that happy and I.
Speaker 1: Don't ever go out of there without a smile.
Speaker 3: One I realized, I was like, this is making me very happy, and I just saved every bite did like and I was like, it's like almost like that meditation you want to come back to being present. I was like, I'm going to enjoy every single bite of this, and every single mouthful was just like a little little taste party.
Speaker 2: It's so good. I want to I'm a big fan of the frozen yogurt. Also, I love Messina and they have a special of the pound cake and like that hundreds and thousands of that one unreal.
Speaker 4: Biscuits in it.
Speaker 2: I mean we should do a whole whole Podcason, I get the half lead to tub Messina Messina though, which.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, but in.
Speaker 4: The lineup and it's like, come on, I just want like one cup.
Speaker 2: Like like I'll have seven different flavors. I did go so Yochi is a favorite of mine and got it right. Goda and Yochi had a massive line the other daycause it's such a good establishment, right. So I went to go get some some froyo another place and this kid, you know, I'm sitting there in this like you know, next to this like table, and I watch this guy out the door. He walks by once, walks by twice, walks by three times. And it's not just to walk by not paying attention. He's full of sussing out the joint, walks by a fourth time, the fifth time he walks by, he comes in. He came to a census five. He couldn't resist the urge anymore. This all happened within like a three minute span.
Speaker 4: Walk going like Craig, you don't need it, you don't need us.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I'm saying is his verbal just you know, dialogue to himself, going, you don't want to do this, you don't want to do this. You don't want to do this. You're in a freaking diet. You don't need this, you don't need that. Damn it, I want it.
Speaker 1: He walked in. He got a triple scoop and I was like, you deserve it.
Speaker 3: You gotta print money like YOCHI like especially, I don't.
Speaker 4: I get it.
Speaker 3: But I don't get it because I'm I get it because I've done it. But it'll be winter, it'll be the middle of June. It'll be like eleven at night. They open ridiculously late, and you'll go. You'll be like, fine, I'll just get one. Just you go there and they're lines out the door, and you're like, how is everyone thinking the same as me. It's like negative three degrees and it's like you want an ice cold, frozen yogurt. It doesn't make sense, but I don't know. They got to be putting something in it.
Speaker 4: Addictiva, love, love, and lots of sugar.
Speaker 1: But that is it for us.
Speaker 2: Thanks so much for those that put in the questions on the Instagram account and everything else. Make sure you have a look for that. Every single week comes out on Monday as usually, I know it's Sunday, so we did a bit of an early record this week. But thank you so much everyone for listening in. Hopefully you've had an incredible week and you have an amazing weekend ahead. Appreciate you, We appreciate you being part of this community, and thank you so much for listening in, and we will speak to you soon.
Speaker 4: Yeah,