Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell breakfast show podcast, Mildon's Gold one oh four point three five from.
Speaker 2: Richmond Gold one four point three HQG is Melbourne, Australia, broadcasting to the world for.
Speaker 3: Christian only in Australia. Do you have a setting on your showers called hardcore? Oh, ConL I am the owner of an axe breakfast show.
Speaker 4: Have you got nice sung?
Speaker 3: Now, let's just get straight into the big burning issue of the day. By the year twenty fifty, there be no more Gary's around. Gary's are dependable people. My brother in law's at Gary Gary's in my mind, to the people that coach kids footy, the carpet layers who are going to do those jobs in the twenty fifty.
Speaker 2: My uncle's are Gary He fixes the post he buy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this is right around. This is what Gary's do. They're fixers, They're doers, Okay, And this is sad. By the year twenty fifty, no more Gary's. This is sam Yu. So not only if you think about that, in the year twenty fifty, the environment that's gonna be screwed and there'd be no more Gary's. This is a double blow today, a double b I'm trying to wake you up with bad news. I really am, But save oar Gary. Can we do something this morning on the show together to save our Gary. First of all, let's celebrate the name Gary, because it is one of those names where going back in the many many years, if you think about the Bible, is there even a Gary in it? Jesus didn't hang around with any garys, did he know?
Speaker 2: He wasn't one of the discipherings.
Speaker 3: No, not one of the saints. Gary's a saint of watch sicky of electricians. There's no saying. And if you think about the Romans, there was no you know, you think about the great names Marcus Aurelius, there's no Gary. They watch out, Who's Who's Who's Who's the leader? There there's none the Plato. You know, Gary, there's not been. It's not been a significant name in history in Sport. There's been a lot of great Gary. Obviously, here you got Gary.
Speaker 5: Lyons, Gary Lyon, Gary Apor and Junior.
Speaker 3: So this morning I wonder if we could try and find a top ten of historically significant garys Sport. I was in comedy. You got Gary Shanding, one of my favorite comedians of all time. The eight Great Gary Shanding, Larry Sanders and the Gary Shandling Show. So we need to be them representing the rural areas, music, sport, pop culture. Great Gary's So, who do you want to put forward? Oh, you can't put forward your uncle?
Speaker 2: Can I put forward my plaster? And Gary the guy who did our plaster?
Speaker 3: And no, it's got to be historical. I mean if he did the Sistine Chapel. Yes see, I bet Michaelangelo. I've got a guy in to help him out with some of that Sistine Chapel called Gary, or at least borrow some ladders. I tell you who's got the most Australian name in the world. As the bass play with in Excess, He's called Gary Gary Bears. Is there anyone in Australia with a more Australian name then Gary Gary Bears. It's enough with the double Gary chuck in the surname beers Gary Gary Bears base play with in excess.
Speaker 2: All right, I've thought of one Gary oldman.
Speaker 4: Oh yes, it's a good one.
Speaker 3: Great actor, very very good actor.
Speaker 4: I'll give you another actor, Gary Sinise.
Speaker 3: Of course, Lieutenant Dan always known as Lieutenant Dan in Forrest Gump. He's a great actor. All right, So Jack, if you could get the whateboard, let's try and form our top ten of great Garys. Who should go on this guy? The top ten of great Garys nine four one o four three. When we come back from this jascott of theory about why Gary's might be dying out.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell breakfast Show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point.
Speaker 3: Three Save our Gary's. You're waking up to the news today. I just give it to you straight. The boy the year twenty fifty, the name Gary will be and get this, not dying out. Extinct that you think of extinct is only used with animals, isn't it sad these days? All right? But the name, the humble name Gary is going to be extinct by the year twenty fifty. I guess hipsters aren't really naming baby boys Gary.
Speaker 2: But that's only thirty years away. That's giving current Gary's a bit it's a bit aggressive to them. Yeah, I mean, Gary out of the genie is still pretty yeap, you know.
Speaker 3: Do you think that's why recently he's quite aggressive when he's playing, as he knows that his time is coming to it, not as a player but just as a name.
Speaker 2: You know, there's a reason I think that Gary's in Australia will not be You wouldn't bring a new Gary into the world, and it's because.
Speaker 3: Of a famous a new Gary into the world.
Speaker 2: It's because of a famous commercial that used to play so often. It was like a quit smoking ad with at the sounds like this.
Speaker 3: And so why would they have gone with the name Gary? They have listened to This.
Speaker 2: Is a guy Gary trying to smoke.
Speaker 3: I guess if you were called Gary in this advert was suddenly everywhere. That's all you would get a chance anytime.
Speaker 2: So there was a guy who at the same plaster that did our house the other carpenters every day when he came in.
Speaker 3: No Gary still doing it when fifteen years old, you're a kid here.
Speaker 2: So if you were thinking of raising a Gary.
Speaker 3: Also, there would have been a brainstorming session about what to have the guy that they're all going to say no to, and they would have gone for the Like I said, it's still on those humble names. Isn't it the good name Gary? So we're trying to form this morning a top ten of great Gary. So we've got I think definitely put Patsy's one up there of the actor American actor Gary Sines, Lieutenant.
Speaker 2: Danny Yeah, and Gary Oldman can go.
Speaker 3: On, Gary Oldman, and yet it's brilliant commissioner Jim Gordon, of course Batman and loads of other movies as well. Gary Shandling, awesome comedian Gary Lyons has to go up. Gary Ablett. You've got senior and junior.
Speaker 2: They both go in top ten, they have to.
Speaker 3: Yeah, absolutely, all right, let's go to the lines. Who's this here? We've got Scott, good morning, Good morning guys, Scott, welcome to the show. Which Gary do you want to put forward? Is a great Gary Gary Player, the golfer, Yeah, Hall of famer. What's the eleven majors? I think ten or eleven majors? Definitely, Yeah, I forgot about the name Gary Player.
Speaker 2: I didn't know Gary Player, but it's a great name for a golfer.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, it was one of the world's best golfers. Yeah, I think eleven majors. Some of the goldf heads might know, but I think it's around nine, ten or eleven. But yeah, that's a great one. Scott, thank you very much. Nope, you didn't have anything else to say, I just want to share that and get out of here. Kimberly, good morning, Hi, how are you. We're good, Kimberly, thanks for calling the show this morning. And what's a great Gary for us?
Speaker 6: Garry Anderson The Dark Fire.
Speaker 2: I don't know if that's top ten.
Speaker 3: I've got to be honest, right, I know, maybe like two or three dark plays, but I do not name the dark play Garry Anderson, Yeah, who does he play for?
Speaker 6: Scott One?
Speaker 3: Scotland haven't produced a lot of great dark players. And not being funny, I'm sorry even.
Speaker 2: Even who is the most famous dark player in the world. I couldn't even tell you.
Speaker 3: The Vikings fill the Power, Taylor Barney vesta world. There's so many great dark players. But Gary, maybe I'm not across that one. We have to check it out, Kimberly, we can't put that one forward. Let's go to Anne in Noble Park. Good Mording, Anne, Good morning, all right? Who were missing off?
Speaker 6: I got Gary Sobers and Gary Coleman.
Speaker 3: Gary Sobers definitely very famous cricket player. Gary Coleman different strokes gave the world. What's he talking about? Willis absolutely is He's kind of the mascot of it. Yeah, that's definitely yeah, I did as well. Great one. They're giving us two and thank you very much. If you've got any more great Gary's give us a call this morning nine four one four, one oh four three The.
Speaker 1: Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 3: Couple of quick apologies. One, it's sir Gary Sobers.
Speaker 2: Do you have to say every time you use his name?
Speaker 3: So yeah, if you're a knighted butch and even pretty much all this it's not even on there. He's Sir Gary Sobers, very very famous and admired cricketer. He might be the only knighted Gary where you need to come back to you. But the other one, Gary Anderson, the dart player that we've just poo poo and that poor woman that called in former World number one two time World Channel hily decorated.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he had a great twenty fifteen by the looks.
Speaker 3: Of it, through the Perfect nine data as well, which is nigh on impossible to do as well, So he needs to go on as well right now. Then we do this every Thursday on the show and we play back some of our favorite ones on a Wednesday mornings, d're on the Golden a Golden Hour. We call it the isolated vocal. It's just is that it's an isolated vocal track from a song. We listened to the isolated vocal, and because they's stripped away of anything else, you hear it in a very different way, and you appreciate the song in a different way than we hear the original song. We love these brand new one tomorrow morning at eight o'clock on the show. Here's a classic one from nineteen eighty one phil Oaki from the Human League, Don't you want Me? Baby?
Speaker 7: You were working as a waitress in at Cotel Bar.
Speaker 3: When I met you. I picked you.
Speaker 7: Out, I shook you up and turn you around, turned you into someone you.
Speaker 2: Now five years later on you've.
Speaker 3: Got the one at your feet.
Speaker 7: Success has been so easy for you. But don't forget it's me who put you where you are now, and I can.
Speaker 2: Put you back down to.
Speaker 3: Don't don't you want me?
Speaker 7: You know I can't believe it when I hear that you won't see me. Don't don't you want me? You know I don't believe you when you say that you don't me. It's much You're late to find.
Speaker 2: You think you.
Speaker 7: Change your mind, you better change it back.
Speaker 3: Or we will.
Speaker 8: Both be sorry. Don't you want me? Baby? Don't you want me? Don't you want me? Baby? Don't you want me?
Speaker 3: If you found off the isolated vocals, you can find loads of them. You're gonna down a wormhole on YouTube if you just type in isolated vocals. People have put through like compilations, ten twenties of them. There's great. If you have a fine one that you think we're so great on the show, more than welcome to email it to me. Christian at gold one I four to three dot com dot au. Good morning, Pete Logan there with us in the pub as well at the party as well on Friday night. A lot of you enjoyed chatting to me. He's on the show next week. Pete Logan has texted in. We're still not getting Sir Gary Sobers right. We're talking about a top ten of great. Gary's the name Gary this morning, guys. Gary Sobers is not his actual name. His name is officially Sir Garfield Sobers. Is that more cricket old school cricket name than.
Speaker 2: That Garfield Sobers? Do he take him off the list? The list not a true Garrett.
Speaker 3: No, you've got to be a true Brew, not shortened or anything like that. You need to be an original Gary. So thank you for clarifying. One more to add on is one of the great guitarists, one of the great blues guitarists. Was in and out of Thin Lizzie quite a few times, but an amazing guitarist. Gary Moore definitely should go up there with.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell breakfast Show Melbourne's gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 3: We're want to save the name Gary this morning. Can you believe these startling facts? By the year twenty to fifty the name Gary will be extinct.
Speaker 2: I'm just having a look at the stats. Now, nineteen fifty one was the biggest year for Gary's and I mean, what was going.
Speaker 3: On around that time then when Gary would have been an aspirational cool name. All the names we're talking about, Sir Garfield Sobers, Gary Sobers, there must have been some great Gary action.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know where it made it as.
Speaker 3: A golden Gary time. It's a time to be a Gary.
Speaker 2: And now you look at the compared to that, you look at the sad numbers. Now dwindling since two thousand and six. It's just straight down.
Speaker 3: Well of any of us, right, any of us three ever got a text and friend going, hey, great news, are sharing a little little baby. Gary's that's been four to eight pounds. Never seen that text ever.
Speaker 2: I go into the shop to get you Welcome to the world, Gary, and they're all sold out.
Speaker 3: So we're trying to form a top ten of great Gary's some more to add on then on the behalf of the round ball game soccer, the original football Gary Linicer yep still holds the records for the most goals in World Cup games. Not the England of a great world track. We've won it once. We seem to think we should be winning it again. But it has got ten but great player, clinical finisher, finisher as well, great commentator now as well some more. A lot of people suggesting that we've missed off the great and I feel really upset about this. Gary Boosey, what an act, Yes, scenery ture, I mean underseage. You remember when we we did the movie Club, the first one we we did under siege. Gary Boosey in that point break lethal weapon. Have you seen have you seen any of the leather weapons, great farm, They're great. Do you remember the one he's in where he's mister Joshua pats anyone beer.
Speaker 2: Beer, mister Joshua. Raise their hands out there, I mean.
Speaker 3: Ask them Minenny Old producers mcgo and no Brad Producer Brad. Gary Boosey in Lethal Weapon, Gary Busey. He's a brilliant actor, he is. Do you know a bit bit I'm on about mister Joshua. When to show how tough mister Joshua is, he produces his clenched fish and he holds her over a cigarette lighter and his skin starts to burn. He doesn't even feel any pain.
Speaker 2: That's stupid.
Speaker 3: It shows how tough Gary Boosey is. So he needs to go on our list of top ten great Gary's uh, all right, let's go to the lions of anymore that we haven't thought of. JD. Good morning, Good morning, Christian. How are I I'm good buddy? You well this morning?
Speaker 9: Always well?
Speaker 3: Good man? All right? Which Gary are we missing?
Speaker 9: Infamous Ozsie Rockey, Gary Anderson, Angry Anderson Rose.
Speaker 3: Of course it's Gary angry Anderson. People just know us Angry Anderson. But he is a Gary. You're right, Classicalsi rocker.
Speaker 2: Cool. Can we chuck Gary Anderson up there and it takes care of the darts player that we didn't know about, Gary.
Speaker 3: And Gary Anderson For Gary Anderson, one in, one out, thank you very much.
Speaker 1: JD for Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 3: Of the weekend. I was keeping up and see what's going on. It's the Women's World Cup at the moment in soccer over in France, Australia and England playing in the group stages at the weekend when it all kicks off, Australian narrowly losing to Italy. England on a Manchester win their opening game against Scotland. Get this, America are the defending champion the Women's World Cup. I've just beaten Thailand thirteen nil. That's pretty big for a huge for a soccer game. Key easily just lost to the Netherlands. Good luck Australia women's team playing again this Friday. You've got Brazil. Oh so that's a big asker. That's a big ask We had a hard draw Italy Brazil.
Speaker 2: There was a third and the fourth one in there as was not easy.
Speaker 1: This is it.
Speaker 3: This is you sounds so Australia. He called us had a tough flaw. We've got Argentina this weekend. They're amazing as well. They're more South American game. Give us someone easy, just let us play, otherwise you won't put it in. I bet Patsy isn't good in the sports news because you lost at the weekend.
Speaker 2: Whenever I've played FIFA PlayStation as a kid, I'd always play against the Solomon Islands. They had kid.
Speaker 3: Country, all right. So here's what I'm gonna do now, is we're trying to save the name Gary because by the year twenty fifty, the name Gary is going to be and this is the word to use now, extinct. It is dying out extinct. By the year twenty fifty, there'll be no more Gary's in the world. That saddens me. Brother in law is a good, dependable man called Gary. You've got an uncle called Gary.
Speaker 2: But that's the thing. Gary's are in their fifties, sixties, they're not young.
Speaker 3: Hey, listen, take it easy. There were Gary's.
Speaker 2: There's a game youw born garys there's a.
Speaker 3: Gary Morty had it right now. It's just tuned in and this is scaring him. Okay, we need to be a friend to the Garys in Melbourne right now and around the world to reassure them that we this show is never going to leave the Gary's behind. Here's two things we need for the rest of the show that the three hours that we've got ahead of us, right, we need to try and find out the youngest Gary we've got listening. What do you reckond someone under twenty five? Do you reckon there's going to be a young Gary?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: I reckon they're all thirty forty to fifty sixties. I don't reckon there is a one sub twenty five. The other thing is, do you think that we can persuade any of our expecting mothers to maybe just think again about the name Gary? Ne ask?
Speaker 2: But what you will be doing is creating a link for Gary to live on into the future. The name may become pop thier again, and your son or daughter could be the Gary that keeps the name alive.
Speaker 3: There's nothing worse when you're trying to name your kids. Then you think, oh, Craik, suddenly there's another five Rubies in a class or stuff like that. Right, you could rest ashort now more Gary's. You're kid to be the only Gary.
Speaker 2: In the school schoolyard. Confusion.
Speaker 3: You yell Gary, there's only one kid looking around. Okay, it's a great names, it's a sacred name. Okay, So who is the youngest Gary we've got listening? In fact, if we just call Gary, because you just help our studies, but it's calling in just we can put you in our Gary database to protect you. On nine four one four one o four three. And anyone expecting a baby this year, baby boy that can think about the name Gary or girl and think about the name Gary.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 3: All right, so we'd listen. I'm not going to sugarcoat this. It is heavy news. We're waken up to today that the name Gary is going to be extinct by the year twenty fifty. And we say not on our watch. If we have any pat we have no powers, but no way, come on, let's do something to save our Gary. Gary's are dependable people, reliant. Every family should have a Gary in it as an uncle or a cousin. I've got a brother in law called Gary, a good man, a dependable brother in law, your uncle.
Speaker 2: He's a great man. Hello Gary, if you're listening my uncle.
Speaker 3: Hi, my brother in law. Gary often catches up a couple of shows behind the podcast. Hey, you got any shout outs to Gary? So you want to do Patsy? Hi?
Speaker 2: Gary? She was texting. I just looked at her.
Speaker 3: What are you texting in the middle of the show.
Speaker 4: I'm on Twitter. I'm just looking at news stories.
Speaker 3: Break So who are you texting the news?
Speaker 5: No, I'm just looking at this lightest on, this uber story, which is very exciting. We don't have any Garys in our fam.
Speaker 3: Since five. What do you know, Hey texting during the show? I think Garrie Bigmore's during that. That's why she's got that award from the Queen.
Speaker 4: Phone doing Twitter.
Speaker 5: We don't have Gary's in our family because we've got more class.
Speaker 3: Well that's really nice, isn't it yourself? That's Gary?
Speaker 10: You know what that is?
Speaker 1: There?
Speaker 3: Garyist because we've got more class. So you're shunning, You're you're the reason. You're the hater. You're the Gary denier.
Speaker 4: We've got a colin, but it's got nothing to do with anything.
Speaker 3: Get back on your phone. Back on your phone to save Gary's all right, Jack and I are doing our work anyway. Patsy knows what she's doing. We've got a top ten of Gary's that we've been forming. I have the kind of chairman I'm going to put on this is the greatest Gary there is out there, which is Gary. Gary bears not one two. Gary's in the name Gary. Gary bears bass player with an excess.
Speaker 2: And it covers both spellings two hours in the first Gary one hour and the second Gary.
Speaker 3: He's the captain of all. Gary is the team Garry. So what we're on this morning is fine. What is our youngest listener here in Melbourne that is called Gary? And if there's anyone due to give birth this year, how do you feel about saving the name Gary? We've got Gary on the line now, Good morning Gary.
Speaker 11: Morning guys.
Speaker 3: How I am?
Speaker 7: Well?
Speaker 3: Listen forget about us? How are you this morning?
Speaker 9: Oh mate? You know, listening to realize I'm a dying breed.
Speaker 2: How does it make you feel? Honestly?
Speaker 3: Is it Gary? Oh? Yeah? It was a bit weird.
Speaker 9: I tried to actually name my son three years ago Gary, but my wife just turned around and said, yack, god.
Speaker 3: Oh no, she's like.
Speaker 7: That.
Speaker 3: Is tough news. Not even that she didn't like it.
Speaker 2: Turned around? What's your son called?
Speaker 7: Now?
Speaker 10: Ah? Righter, talk about it?
Speaker 9: It's crap.
Speaker 10: Gary so much better.
Speaker 3: This is a classy name. We need to protect and save our Garys. And so do you know many other Garys?
Speaker 10: Yeah, the next door neighbor to the factory.
Speaker 11: I've had a few bosses of Gary, but they're all.
Speaker 9: Being in their forties to fifties. I have never met one yet. It's why you're younger.
Speaker 3: So Gary, for the last studies this morning. The important work we're doing, and to save our Garys. How old are you, mate?
Speaker 9: Thirty three?
Speaker 3: Thirty three? Young Gary, Gary in his prime. It's what we're talking to.
Speaker 9: Tradition and let me.
Speaker 3: Oh sorry Gary? All right, Gary, take care? Thanks recording now guys one, all right, let's go to another Gary who might be younger than thirty three. Good morning, other Gary Online two? Gary Online two, Good morning, Good morning Christian. All right, So Gary, how old are you?
Speaker 9: I am seventeen?
Speaker 3: Get in well. This is exciting cutting edge of Garys, the new breed of Gary's in the world. This is great.
Speaker 2: Scientists want to stay. How do you Gary?
Speaker 3: Are you? We need to pray. Yeah, we need to preserve you a amber people to be around. They're coming right now to get you.
Speaker 2: So one day we can make a theme park like Garland.
Speaker 3: So Gary again, do you know many people of your age teenagers called Gary?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 9: Actually no not really. Most of the people I know who are Gary actually older like than fifty.
Speaker 3: Yeah. How do you feel with the news and you've probably heard it on the show this morning? By year twenty to fifty extinct?
Speaker 9: Yeah, it's going to be shocking.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's a it's a dying name. You don't need to preserve and say Gary.
Speaker 2: Is it like being a Gary?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I love it? Is this what we're going to refer to on the show as the Gary Interview? And what do you do? Gary seventeen? What are you studying or how are you going to change the world?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 9: So I'm studying at the moment, I want to be an astrophysicist or a geologist.
Speaker 10: This is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, who are going to be?
Speaker 3: Who's going to be a Gary astrophysicist? And he year twenty fifty one.
Speaker 2: You're you're a great Gary.
Speaker 3: Thank you get a bit emotional tool, bloody lovely Gary. Gary will send you some of our socks. Okay, cool, thank you all right, So we say put a line under it now Gary at seventeen.
Speaker 2: That's the youngest one. But play still. Any expecting mothers or fathers to be we would love you to call.
Speaker 3: If you're expecting father to me, I'd love you to call it anywhere. There's a different interview there. What happened the.
Speaker 1: Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point.
Speaker 3: Three last link we just did. It was pretty clear that Pats he was texting on our phone and not actually paying any attention to what was going on. I was one of the producers had come forward with some information. Producer Beck Hi Hi being so beck apparently pers perhaps told us that she was looking up the news about this uber air story because it's very interesting, and I knew she was lying to me.
Speaker 5: I'm looking for breaking The mother is multi skilled, she can do five things at once, but.
Speaker 3: But a breakfast that be just told me that you were texting her.
Speaker 2: Do you want to know what she texted me?
Speaker 4: That was her texting beck about do we have tickets to the boat show? A listener asked me.
Speaker 3: In the middle of a link, you will go to the opening of an envelope.
Speaker 4: No, I'm not going it's for a listener.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, and this is a new new feature we're doing, is it?
Speaker 1: So?
Speaker 3: What is that how we got these? You two tickets? Or toy story four show Guilty busy trying to save Gary's.
Speaker 2: That's right, you're not even taking yourself out of the show. You're taking the producers out of the show as well. It's a double There could have been the youngest Gary We've ever wanted to speak to. A four year old Gary trying to call the show and Beck was all tied up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well thanks, pats you've killed the show. They're my best now between now and ten, but it's probably over. Everyone move on back tomorrow morning. Nothing to listen to here, Not even Patsy's listening to the show. Can you get me? I wanted get my grabby little hands on our of them boats.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three?
Speaker 3: Hey Passy, do you want some tickets? Completely opening on my front door of the New Ham. What I'm going to do now is just to let Patsy know when we're talking on air and stuff, what do you guys, think about this then the big story that's gone viral the last forty eight hours. I'm a massive UFC fan. Taking you to be cave side is an extreme combat sport and you're a VIP there.
Speaker 2: Could you used to commentate the TV in the UK so.
Speaker 3: You appreciate how extreme it is for the men and women brave enough to walk out there and get locked into a cage. Justin Bieber he strikes you as the kind of guy who's a cage fighter. He does not know he has called out Tom Cruise. Now Tom Cruise is fifty six. Justin Bieber is twenty five, thirty one years as senior. He's not a fighter. He's a singer. And to call somebody out it really feels like if you're not a fighter, it's sort of thing you lasted at school, isn't it?
Speaker 7: You know?
Speaker 3: Why would he? And also I'll tell you how I put all my money on if that was to happen, right, And Bieber said, he's serious and already, like ESPN have said, if you are prepared to do this, we will screen his money YouTube Netflix and I'll be bidding for it because it will be the pay per views would be huge.
Speaker 2: I mean I would watch it.
Speaker 3: I'd watch it. I'm telling you now, I've put all my money on one guy, Tom Cruise.
Speaker 4: Yeah, definitely.
Speaker 2: We all agree that I've met Justin Bieber and me too. He's not a huge guy.
Speaker 6: Not just that.
Speaker 3: When he came into my old radio station, I wasn't interviewing him. There was another radio station there in our building called Kiss, and he was coming into the interview. By then. I opened the door for him because he was struggling to open right. And I opened the door for him like a sort of dad would do right, And he went, I'm not set. That is how he spoke. I looked at his team with he went, he's talking for.
Speaker 2: I'm surprised he even opened the door. When he came in as an interview for Hamish Nandy, he brought along the biggest entourage I've ever seen.
Speaker 3: Open doors, hands and lids.
Speaker 2: There was a guy there that the whole time the interview is on held a subway sandwich. Then as soon as he finished the interview, he handled in the subway. Sound you're choking.
Speaker 3: He's got a subway sandwich. And not just that. When he walked past me, Justin Bieber right. I sort of eyed him up to see get the mark of this kid. And he's one of the world's bigguse megastars. He I don't want to sound like an old guy here, but go buy a belt, son. His jeans were by behind his knee.
Speaker 4: I hate that look, so I know it must it.
Speaker 3: Must make me sound old. I don't care. I'm forty six and really happy. You looked an idiot. I don't think you'd even make it to the cage you fall over. Put a bell. Tom's son calling out Tom Cruise. What's Tom Cruise done to him? As well?
Speaker 2: Now from the other side, of course, Tom Cruise in films looks like a great fighter. In Mission Impossible.
Speaker 3: I've seen that last one. Tom Cruise is ripped at fifty.
Speaker 4: Seven and he does all his own stunts in that doesn't this?
Speaker 2: But does that translate to you? I can actually fight through?
Speaker 3: But what it does? He can still he would kick the crap out of him. I'd give that fight no more than one minute. He would just flatten and crush Bieber. Then he jump up and down on him like he did on that couch. There'd be no more Biber. He would end the world of Baber.
Speaker 2: Would you beat Bieber?
Speaker 3: Anyone would beat Bieber? You would beat Bieber? Okay?
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 3: So Toy Story four ventures into some Us. Next week June twentieth, we're hosting an advanced screening the day before hide an entire cinema. You can come and join us for our next movie club, only three weeks after the last one we did for a Rocketman Christian Colin say wow, Wow. So, whether you've got kids or not, these are Disney Pixel movies. The Toy Store one's a classic. Come and join us next week. We've got family passes. How many many tickets you want? I think we've got room for about three undred people in there for.
Speaker 2: We did you say they get how many however many ticks they want?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Alright, I'm the winner. I'll have say so.
Speaker 3: I forgot how it works with our movie club. Once you've taken aw allocation of twenty two for your extended family.
Speaker 2: I'm not the one trying to get both show tickets, right.
Speaker 3: You're quite right, hardest tickets in town, all right, So make us say wow, what is your story that can make the three of us all say wow nine four one four one O four three call the Wow line. Now, oh you working on that all weekend those three days. They really helped me. Boss, look at the gold had come back with the wow line. Let's go. That's how I do it, all right, then there's take some stories. Megan, good morning, Good morning, Christian, good morning, welcome to the Wow Line. One. Okay, and what's just too too much? What's your story for us?
Speaker 6: Christian?
Speaker 11: My lovely eleven year old boy has a size sixteen shoe.
Speaker 3: Wow, Wow, that is a big foot.
Speaker 11: It's a big foot, but it's a beautiful, gorgeous of course.
Speaker 3: Yeah, my god, what is now? What is?
Speaker 2: I think Lebron is a size fifteen?
Speaker 3: Jordan. They're grown up. They're grown man, he's eleven. What's he using for slippers? One bat Yeah, pretty much.
Speaker 11: It's so hard to get shoes for it. Now he's just kind of just got out of the you know, over the shelf. So now I have to look to try to order shoes for him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you can't buy sixteens off the shelf. You can't buy fourteens off the shelf.
Speaker 11: No, we got fift We're very lucky with a six higher six we got a sixth or fifteen, but beyond that it's really hard.
Speaker 3: I didn't know they went up that highlight that's increggible.
Speaker 11: So it's footy boots for fifteen, and I think the Xploits brand go to sixteen.
Speaker 2: You get so little choice as well. At that side my back.
Speaker 3: And then obviously he's eleven. He's going to keep growing.
Speaker 11: I know he's the only great six in primary school.
Speaker 3: How tall he is tall?
Speaker 11: He's about five eleven, so he's getting there. He's getting there. But he's just a beautiful, big, gorgeous Polynesian boy.
Speaker 3: Ah, that's coolt Hey listen, come along, bring him, bring him along, bring Bigfoot with us next week. No, I'm joking. No, he don't turn to keep his feet off the seats. Were to see the screen. Come down and love to meet him next week, bring him toy story four. Thank you.
Speaker 11: He's nine year old brother has a size ten foot.
Speaker 3: The whole family, the big Foot families are coming down.
Speaker 11: Thank you so much.
Speaker 3: You personally look forward to meeting you next week. Okay, thank you, all right, So we're looking for you to call up some one. So that was only a double wow from Jack and I nine four one four one O four three. Give us a call. What's your story to make us say well?
Speaker 1: Called the woll Line, the Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 3: John Farnham, that's ready, mister Christian O'Connor. There's been so much boat chat today. I just have to say it's the Christian O'Connor Boat Show because I know I've also got I was gonna say the Melbourne Boat Show, and I've obviously got to say the name of the show. This is what you've done to me, but it's my fault. I'm Christian O'Connell boat Show. Untangled it. You've got the Melbourne Boat Show, Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show. What a done?
Speaker 12: So?
Speaker 3: How do I get a show?
Speaker 10: Christian?
Speaker 2: Wow?
Speaker 3: Some of you who just said we're like wow them over there was no one else better Australia couldn't do the show say his own name. I got us up and make us say wow. Coming join us next week. In advance screening off Disney Pixar's toy story for Nicole, good morning, how I it's kay, param It's kay Yeah, oh sorry about that mislabeled. All right, welcome to the show, thanks for calling, thank you, And how old are you? Eleven? Eleven? Okay? And how can we Are you calling us up with the story to make us say wow? Yeah awesome? So are you on your way to school? Mate?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 3: What school do you go to? Some Reville? Any good?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Got a favorite teacher, ah, missus Gowler. Yeah. What does she teach you for?
Speaker 11: She's my normal teacher, gotcha.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's good to have a normal teacher. No time for those other non normal abnormal teachers. A right, And you've got some good mates. You got some good buddies at school. Yeah, you want to say hello to them? Who are your best mates?
Speaker 6: Cooper, Braiden, Gary?
Speaker 3: Do you know anyone called Gary?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's a rare name. Now all right, well listen, what are you calling us up about? What's your story to make us say? Wow?
Speaker 12: I got a ten pound snapper?
Speaker 3: Wow?
Speaker 11: It was at Mornington Yeah.
Speaker 3: Amazing place ago fishing a ten pounds snaper? I mean that's huge. That's like a size of a shark. He's a big ten pounds. Yeah, massive, It would have been really heavy. Did you get it? Yourself or does someone have to help you.
Speaker 6: I've wound it in the whole way, but dad needed it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, it's a well from me.
Speaker 4: That is a wow moment.
Speaker 2: Well done on guys.
Speaker 3: You're too late there with your wows.
Speaker 2: I did ten pounds sevens more? Isn't pound? Isn't that only about three or four kilos kilograms?
Speaker 4: Eleven?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Five killers, that's pretty good.
Speaker 3: You've got to get out of the water. That's just a thin little fishing line. Yep. Not everyone can be as strong as you. One year old man coming to a young boy here eleven. Oh, I don't think that's impressive.
Speaker 2: Well, I think it's good. Impress twice. I have never caught anything so well done.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well done, buddy. Hey, you want to come and see Toy Story four with us next week?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 3: You want to help me beat up Jack and the toilets? Yeah, all right, we'll see you next week. Well done. Okay, all right, thanks for calling in. Have a good dB school. I will thank you my pleasure. Nice to talk to you. You too, need to have a word with yourself. What that was harsh?
Speaker 4: Oh No, I was impressing.
Speaker 3: Yourself, you were Okay, it's Jack here just trying to lord it up with his strong boy you just because you got my steps. Now suddenly you're pushing around next eleven.
Speaker 4: Year old boys child jacket child.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the anchor.
Speaker 12: Good morning, Good morning, guys, good.
Speaker 3: Morning the anchor. Okay, what's your makers say?
Speaker 12: Well, okay, So I was traveling through Turkey with some friends and we were packing up getting ready to go to Greece, and I lost my left song and I was pretty upset about it, but I thought, now I'll pack the right one because I'm with friends. I hopefully it'll turn up somewhere. They were in Greece and we went out on the town and we thought we'd take a short cut across the beach to get back to our accommodation. And I've literally tripped and fallen over something and it was a left song in my exact size, in my exact color. So I got my pair of.
Speaker 2: Songs back washed up across the Mediterranean in Yeah.
Speaker 3: That's crazy, no way, no way. Sorry, but this is the first ever non wow. We've never had this before. I've been playing this game for now for a couple of weeks. In the show, we've had a one wow too, well the alswer three, never a non wow and never the old come on this listen. No one has got a thong story that will ever make anyone go wow.
Speaker 2: If true, sure wow, But I just don't. I don't believe that.
Speaker 3: Some stinking old somebody else's.
Speaker 2: Throng there a bit dolphin picked it up one and shut it out. Did she come anyway?
Speaker 3: Yes, yes she could come anywhere. Okay, guys, but please don't come up to me again. Start telling me more about the story. Okay.
Speaker 1: Condition of the tickets the Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show Gold one four point three.
Speaker 3: Last few calls will make us say well, it's saymbore you make us say well, Ben, you try and make us all say well, meet Jack and Pat's no triple wow yet this morning Hi is too. And then the lowest one we've ever had, the whole feature with the mysterious thong reappearing. Know me, good on him?
Speaker 6: Good morning Christian, they may, I hope.
Speaker 3: You're well, welcome to the show. Thanks for holding on for us. What's your story?
Speaker 6: My daughter baby sat for Chopper read but didn't realize it was him until she well tells you. He came into the room Wow, that is that is amazing. What happened, Well, she's got a She found an ad on the noticeboard at the Maternal and Child Health Center. She got the job, and I went and took a round and met the mother, and then about half an hour later she rings me and goes, mom, I'm babysitting for Mark Reed. I said, who's Mark Reed? She goes, Mark Chopper read, I've gone really. She said, yeah, I'm sitting on his toilet at the moment. I've gone really, and she goes, yeah, she said, I said, what's he like? And she said, he's actually really nice. She said his paintings are all around the place and that big one of him with the two guns, you know, crossed over his chest. And she said they were showing me around and they said, oh, this is the microwave, but we can't use it. We don't know how to use it, so we're just putting bread in it at the moment. So she showed him how to use the microwave, and then he dropped her off home and she said he was really nice and he was playing country and Western in his car.
Speaker 3: That's incredible.
Speaker 6: Yeah, well you don't sort of realize that, but I mean we lived in Clifton Hill and he was in Collingwood, so you know, it's it's not a huge distance.
Speaker 3: Really, nay from me. He's always, as it always.
Speaker 4: Says, sure about this one.
Speaker 3: Why it's a great story. What's wrong with it?
Speaker 4: There's nothing wrong with it? But I don't know if it's a wow.
Speaker 6: How many people do you know that a baby sept for Chopper read or.
Speaker 3: Your face defensive?
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, I'm sorry, I don't think that is for me.
Speaker 3: Fight.
Speaker 4: We had someone babysitting for Robert de Niro Friday night. That's true about our anniversary show.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but Tropper reads a more local character.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's the one thing you've got to hold against Robert de Niro. He doesn't live in.
Speaker 6: If not a local, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's out of touch with the people. Abound them.
Speaker 4: Betty paid in cash, didy cash in hand, of course I did.
Speaker 3: That's what was in the microwave. Don't go that way, big old bundles of cash. They're using it as an at M. How much you're paying you an inch is like good fellow? So much? Just hap Yeah, all right, listen, I will give you birth to join us anyway, know MEI let's take one more now, Tracy, Good morning, Good morning Christian, Tracy, welcome to make us say well off you go. Okay.
Speaker 10: Around twenty six years ago, I was working in a hotel, fell down their cellar. Then was told by the doctors my brain had moved, so I could no longer smell or taste.
Speaker 3: Our brains can move, they can. But how do you add any kind of brain trauma, like an impact on the head, hit on the head or knocked unconscious.
Speaker 10: I don't know. I don't recall anything of the accident that they said the brain had moved, and I can now no longer smell anything or taste anything.
Speaker 2: And nothing else is wrong with you, not according to.
Speaker 10: My partner, But no, nothing else is wrong with me.
Speaker 4: That must be terrible to not be able to taste your food and stuff.
Speaker 3: It is.
Speaker 10: It's just like having a constant cold.
Speaker 3: You're right, awful, lose the sense of testing lucky and so is that is that it so permanently? Now will it ever come back? I know it's permanent, right because if it was me, I want to give the old nog in another shape. You don't get water in the air, jump up and down. I guess you can't do that with your with your row with the cortex.
Speaker 2: What food do you miss the most, Tracy, Chinese, very flavorsome, So we can say with that answer.
Speaker 5: It's lucky you went more injured though, like that, that's obviously a pretty bad injury. But like, did you have any broken bones or anything?
Speaker 10: Nothing with my shirt.
Speaker 12: Yeah.
Speaker 3: You hear about people having a head injury or something and then wake up and they can speak fluent Spanish. This genuinely happens.
Speaker 10: It does that. There was nothing, nothing extra with superpowers for you, No superpowers.
Speaker 3: But does that mean you could go into like the world's hostage chili eating competition over? This is easy. I don't getting nothing getting it? Yeah, you must be able to you know the Scotch spotnet whatever it is the world's hottest chili.
Speaker 2: That's a superpower.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Tracy, we'll give you some tickets. Come and see toy story with us.
Speaker 10: Oh great, thanks very much, Christian pleasure.
Speaker 3: I look forward to meeting you next week.
Speaker 11: Thank you.
Speaker 3: I look out for you. Tracy. You're the one I entering. Just loads of mustard on your hot that's more than enough there. I can't taste it.
Speaker 10: I can be yours great.
Speaker 3: Okay, thank you very much, Tracy, thank you very mu. We didn't get any chipple whalesers today didn't enjoy it. Do you even give one out pants?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 4: I don't believe I did today.
Speaker 3: Enjoy receiving heightts two for one tickets with the Lumo Energies, Loumo Flicks Plan, the.
Speaker 1: Christian O'Connell breakfast Show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 3: This uber air story is really interested in big news for so Dallas, LA and then Melbourne.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Melbourne the only place outside of the US, one of the three to be chosen.
Speaker 3: Huge. Yeah, jeeves Sydney have come here to the great greatest city in Australia.
Speaker 2: Can I ask? Is there a pilot inside with you? Or is there a is it remote control or no.
Speaker 4: It's piloted.
Speaker 5: There's special choppers, electric choppers and they take often land vertically and well like a rocket.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I do you mean vertically?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 3: What what they previously do? Helicopters? That what we did?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I know, but not like a plant coming?
Speaker 3: What do you think? They fly a catapult?
Speaker 2: A big shut.
Speaker 5: Test flight start next year and then they'll be commercially viable if you do, you.
Speaker 3: Know, I think that you're right. Helicopters actually sorry about you, right, aren't they? They sort of got the nose when they go forward, don't that? But the nose done? I guess with it because of the high buildings. If they're going to land and city in that, then it's got to.
Speaker 4: Go straight straight up.
Speaker 3: So what would they would he be used for high flies literally businessmen who can afford it, No, I don't think so.
Speaker 5: I think the regular Joe will be able to use it because it's going to be the same cost of like an uber black Yeah, like eighty six bucks from the city chair.
Speaker 3: If I just know one click away, I can get drunkenly in an uber air and it drops me off half cut back in Brighton. That is my wife's going to really know I'm coming in late. I can creep in late in the moment there's a chopper landing.
Speaker 2: They land, they land on the road or.
Speaker 7: Roof.
Speaker 4: That's a good point. Actually, I wonder if fellows like stations, so.
Speaker 2: Horror above your property and you.
Speaker 3: And just horror a bit of you just rolled out.
Speaker 5: Hey, they'll be good for Melbourne cup time, because that's a nightmare to get into the course over the racing carnival. I reckon it'll be busy during that time when it's up.
Speaker 3: To me this right. The great thing about Uber is obviously you can you know, you put in where you want to go to and you'll get the four different options, okay with the price. I don't know about helicopters. Is there like a Holden Commodore, BT, Toyota, Camery, Helicopter, Gemini or is it just helicopter?
Speaker 4: It's just the one sort methinks.
Speaker 3: And this starts next year.
Speaker 5: Yeah, test test flights next year and then we'll be able to take it three years after that twenty twenty three.
Speaker 3: Who are going to be doing the test flights?
Speaker 4: Well, I guess the pilots.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but who else will they have? Like mannequins in there as well? They're not going to have actual humor.
Speaker 4: You're putting your hand up, are you?
Speaker 3: I think it's you're the best person, you mean, yep? From where I would that actually for you? It will really benefit you. Get the news chopper in, speak to the sales team today and you're on the Melbourne boat Show. Tickets also an Uber Air free pass without some coupons.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 3: So on today's show them we woke you up with the startling facts that the name Gary is dying out. In fact, well they get twenty to fifty, the name Gary will be extinct. We're doing our bit to save our Gary today, even the outwork time wherest respects Gary's put Gary in a movie. Let's immortalize Gary's. I've got there's something about Gary. Great start rocket Gary one hundred and one Gary Mations Gary with a chance of Gary Balls. What what if you got foot? Put Gary in the.
Speaker 2: Movie when Gary met Sally?
Speaker 3: Nice lovely couple Gary and Sally. You met them?
Speaker 2: Natural born garys snow whiten the seven garys.
Speaker 3: That's nice. Gary's in the midst and Gary of Arabia, Ah, yes, Gary in Arabia. All right, then Texas yours then, But Gary in the movie. We're looking for Gary movies O four seven five O three one O four three, O four seven five three one O four three.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 3: All right, then we're trying to save our Gary. Say the name Gary's dine out extinct? They say, were the year twenty fifty. We're trying to do everything we can. We're still appealing for any mum's judy give birth this year to please think again about the humble name. It's a waste of time, isn't it. No one's going to go for that. I don't think it's a middle name anymore. No. People feel very strongly about certain names like Gary Wayne.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what about a Gareth baby Gareth?
Speaker 3: No, I think even that sounds all right. So we're ask if you're Gary Movies, Gary Fellers, Good Fellas, Over the Weekend Gold, Gary, Where's My Car? Gold plus Grow One weekend at Gary's Gold, Gary with Benefits.
Speaker 2: Current later Gold plus the never.
Speaker 3: Ending Gary Silver, The Gary with the Dragon Tattoo, Silvil plus Gary Blanker Danielle That is brilliant Gary Blanker, Banker, Gary blank Yes, all right, Silver plus Lethal Gary Gold, Gary Busters Silver, Seven Brides for seven, Gary's Gold, fifty Shades of Gary Silver, tending to hate about Gary Gold, Dirty Gary, That's clever Gold, Janet and Epping World, Gary Potter, Gary the Philosopher's Stone. It's a different movie Harry Gary, it's just one letter, Gary Potter. It's not al wizard, is he?
Speaker 2: It's just it's this the first three chapters of Harry Potter before he knows he is a wizard for the entire series.
Speaker 3: Pretty cool. Gold, Oh Gary, where aren't though?
Speaker 2: Silver plus?
Speaker 3: Well done Martin, thank you very.
Speaker 1: Much for those The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three?
Speaker 3: What's the latest with you? And the monorail project outside the house?
Speaker 2: Okay, it's not a monorail, it's the skyrail, but I guess from a distance it looks like a monorail, just an elevated con.
Speaker 3: We're going to go and see via the monorail. We're going to go and see. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: If you don't get an invite, you can just catch a train on the Upfield line and look.
Speaker 3: What is the latest? Because you just you know, you were doing up your place for two years. Yes, and then the whole thing about the level crossings.
Speaker 2: So we're right on the train line and in Brunswick and Kobec they're going to put this sky rail through to go above.
Speaker 3: And is that one hundred percent lockdown?
Speaker 8: Now?
Speaker 2: That's that's all locked in now, definitely going.
Speaker 3: Line that's parallel with your road.
Speaker 2: The whole thing, the whole thing from Maland Road all the way over Bell Street.
Speaker 3: So what have you in the residence. You got no right. They just need to do it.
Speaker 2: You just need to do it.
Speaker 4: You tried, didn't you?
Speaker 2: But I tried to protest. I wrote a protest song and sing.
Speaker 3: Well you got the song. Well you were invited to go and join the street a meeting you didn't even go to.
Speaker 2: I got bored of those things. But the most boring.
Speaker 3: Protesting is so boring.
Speaker 2: Point those community meetings particularly boring, and those information sessions.
Speaker 3: They grind you down with the admin.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you the most boring one sounds like it's coming up this Sunday. The council is offering to drive any members of the community who want to be involved on a bus down to all the existing sky rails in Melbourne.
Speaker 3: So we all, he's not going to win you over. I mean, they said, hey, listen, here's so here's a lot of money or something as a sweetener, a trip round all the other monorails.
Speaker 2: What's you on the way, Well, that's I guess we look at the bridges, look at the overpasses, look at the stations, and go, this is what could be in your neighborhood. All right, back on the bus. Now we're going to.
Speaker 4: That'll make you more. Did sit against its?
Speaker 10: Will it?
Speaker 8: You know?
Speaker 3: Just say hey, look, it's not as obstructive as you think.
Speaker 2: No, I don't know either way.
Speaker 3: I'm not going to because one of my one of my good friends that I've made out works for the organized a couple of times. It's always very awkward. You just neither of you go. Then he works in this building.
Speaker 2: I tried to go there first time. Remember I said, hey, I hear you work for the level level Crossing ROOMOV and he goes, I don't know. I've got nothing to do with.
Speaker 3: He's even told me we were playing golf before he goes. So what do you hope Jack knows? I'm not I'm not managing the cobord projects and stuff like that. Did you too need to clear the air?
Speaker 2: So I going to do it?
Speaker 3: Please do it for the show.
Speaker 2: Come on the whole day around with memory.
Speaker 3: Anything weekend yesterday I said, what do you do with a long weekend? Get on the bus, you guys, come with me it's not my house. Perhaps you don't tell them that we're trying.
Speaker 4: To pull dozing the houses, are they they're not.
Speaker 3: They're just they're just enhancing the views. I've always hoped if I go upstairs, I've got a view of it, you know, people staring in through a monorail.
Speaker 2: I'll go the boring bath and report back.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Thank you.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show Melbourne's gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 3: So you're off to claim you're ah all the way. I can get you some great tickets to the Melbourne Boat Show, can you no, no, no legit?
Speaker 4: Yeah, my brother will love that and it comes every year.
Speaker 3: Oh, this is brilliant. These are really really good tickets with a load of extras as well. Okay, because they sponsoring the show this week. What you got to do is you've got to win the for you brother.
Speaker 4: Okay really yeah, as long as it's not a Brian Adams quiz, I.
Speaker 3: Have a quiz already prepared of a load of boat questions. Oh yeah, it's back. It's boat than ever. You need to know you know your boats. Your brother can go to the Melbourne Boat Show. Yeah, I don't do that you've got. Yeah, you've got twenty four hours to become a boat expert. Don't let your brother down. I bet your brother's a good guy.
Speaker 4: You've met him.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he came here, so you need to swat up now on boats.
Speaker 4: All right, done, Tyler.
Speaker 3: Today's show. Then as we try and save our Gary is Gary Asseg Park. We are back tomorrow morning. Huggies on the way.
Speaker 1: Next the Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three