Speaker 1: Question. Yeah, welcome friends to the Christian o'connells show podcast right now. An impossible task sometimes even understand what my wife is singing, even a well known song, she can mangle it and make it into something completely different, some kind of weird alchemy. She's trying to remember what song this is she thinks is from quite a few years ago. Maybe who's in a TV advert, delud. Not even Shazam will be able to break this one, Dilu, if you want to have a pun nine four one four one o four three. Good morning Lee, Good morning guys.
Speaker 2: I am generally pretty good at picking these things. And I'm calling it as the final countdown by Europe.
Speaker 1: So you think it's it's the funny. It's a strange, mysterious place the mind of my wife. I can't rule it out, but I don't think it's the final Countdown, Lee, but I'll ask her. But thanks you guess yes, good luck, Thank you, Lee. Have a nice day, Leah. Good morning, Hi Christian, have you had a good weekend? What do you think it is?
Speaker 2: I think it's come on, Eileen, especially the end part of the song, Torah.
Speaker 1: You think that's the bit she's trying to do at the end of this. I'm not sure I think you' it's such a well known song came I mean, I don't think you can make it sound like that, but it might be that. Leah, thank you very much for trying to help out this morning. No worries. Thank you. Jim coome on and Jim.
Speaker 2: Good morning, Christian.
Speaker 1: How are you man, I'm good buddy. Have you had a good weekend? Jim? What do you reckon? It might be? What song? Oh might? It? Rang out to me pretty lad and clear? I reckon it's one of the Inja songs. It kind of sounds like a bit and monk singing in the background and her wife does like a bit of enure in the bath.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, so I reckon that's why I don't remember the name of the song.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it.
Speaker 2: Kind of goes along the lines like that, like.
Speaker 1: That's roughly what she's doing the end, isn't it. You've got it?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, So we just know to go through all the deep cuts of NYA. Now all right, Jim, thank you very much. Help may have a good day.
Speaker 2: The Christian O'Connell Show podcast we.
Speaker 1: Call this song Detectives Where you are the detectives more accurate than Shazam. When Shazam cannot gets a song, Chazam would not being to work out what this song is. My try wife was doing at the weekend and asking me what is this song? I had no idea. I mean, move over secret sound. If we want to come up with something far harder than secret Sound, there's simply that it's not Conileen by Deexis. It's not the Final Countdown by Europe. Someone else thinking might be semi chand live, third Eye Blind and don't know about that, Christian? Is that a song by Dean Martin? No, we reckon, We may have the song, Pauline, what do you think it is?
Speaker 2: Oh? Gooday, it is? Well. Actually I had no idea what it was, but my husband said to me, oh, that's one of those things using at choir, isn't it. And then when he sang it to me, which he sang even better than your wife did, I realized, oh, that's adiamasmas Somos. Now the guy before he said it's by Enya he was bang on because she did do a version of it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is it. This is the song, which I kind of understand. I can kind of understand trace it back to what my wife is trying to do with her.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you need at least three parts to make it sound good, quite right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we've put them together, so it's kind of this. Sorry your husband spot on. That is the song, Eddie Amos. Thank you very much, Pauline, I let my wife know and thank your husband as well.
Speaker 2: I absolutely will, and thank you very.
Speaker 1: Much to Jim and Scott as well who nailed that as well. If you ever are in that situation, not at midnight when you've had too many coffee martinis, but you're trying to work out what is a song? Just record it into your phone, send it to us and we'll put you guys to work for the song detectives. As always my email Christian at Christian O'Connell dot com dot au.
Speaker 2: Christian Connell's Show podcast