Speaker 1: I would like to acknowledge the traditional owners of the land on which this episode is being recorded, the Komboo Marry people. We pay our respects to elders past, present and emerging and extend that respect to all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples. Today I'm your host, Georgie Stevenson, and this is the Rise and Concer podcast. This is the podcast where which have mindset, self development and becoming your higher self mix soon with a lot of laughs, plus behind the scenes of my life running two businesses and being among Think of us as the perfect combo of brunch with your besties mixed with self development. No matter where you are in your journey, We're here to help you be curious, pull yourself out and embrace radical self awareness. If you're ready to get into the driver's seat of your own life and stop letting life past you by then you're in the right place. Hi, everybody, Welcome back to the Body and Happy Friday. We are so excited because we have another reading from Andrea for the upcoming month which we are so excited for you to hear. It is Leo Sleeinslan aka my birthday month. So I'm really excited about this, and we got some we got some good energy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and we always get such good prediction from Andrea do the best.
Speaker 1: So I'm really excited about August. Obviously I'm biased because it's my birthday month, but also you guys are gonna love it too.
Speaker 2: I can't believe it's August though.
Speaker 1: I know what the what the fudge? So guys, I hope you enjoy this reading. If you want to see this reading, we also have that in our Facebook group. So if you'd prefer to watch this video, come and join us in the Facebook group. And also just come and join us because we chat in there about what's coming up, what we're feeling into. We have some good call.
Speaker 2: We get all the inside scoop.
Speaker 1: They really do, dn't they yet, Tia.
Speaker 2: We also just wanted to remind you all that it is one of the last times you can grab find your voice at the earlybird price of one one one. It will go up on Tuesday, the first of August, so make sure if you've been on the fence about that or you're thinking about it, to get that soon. If you're wondering what it is, it is our course on how to start and scale a podcast. If you're someone who has a small business, or you work in marketing, or you're just really interested in growing your personal brand or expressing yourself through a podcast, we literally tell you everything we know. We've actually had some reviews come in saying we share a bit too much, but we really didn't want to hold back and help you guys as much as we could, so we have included everything we know about how to start a podcast, including editing, planning, producing episodes, to actually marketing and scaling that podcast into a brand. So if you have been on the fence about it, definitely hop in now it is only bad pricing. Will pop a link in the show notes for you.
Speaker 3: Hallo, my love. I hope you're having a beautiful start to Leo season. We just entered Leo season and it is definitely such a vibe. I'm always here for my fire seasons. I feel like it's giving that extra passion and motivation to get us through the next couple of months before silly season starts. Let's have a look at August, shall we. I pulled a heap of cards for us today and I am feeling like there is a lot of events happening especially towards the end of August. There's also a love message here for a small amount of you. I'm going to leave that towards the end. So if you were dating or unsure about something.
Speaker 4: That's happening in your love life, wait towards the end. But let's start.
Speaker 3: Let's start with the first half of August. I can every time I tune into August, I kept going to say first half.
Speaker 4: So we're going to roll with.
Speaker 3: That, and then we're going to break it up into three extra parts towards the end. So definitely, the start of August is very much a working towards like putting a lot of energy into our career, into our business, or really like building a direction or purpose within work. So if if you're feeling like you've been putting a lot of effort in and like are just like hoping that there is a reward coming or hoping that there is recognition coming, this is your scientist say, yes, you are not far off.
Speaker 4: You are at your eight pentacles.
Speaker 3: Error, which is like the part that you're putting in. You're putting in and you're just like knowing that it feels good and you're like putting in without seeing the reward, but just knowing that your hard work will or hoping that your hard work will pay off. And this is definitely the fine to say, Yep, it is like it's not going unnoticed and a lot of you are due for a meeting with your boss around I'm going to say a big chunk of you or having a meeting with your boss. I don't know if it's at that time of the year where there is like being like reviews with your income or.
Speaker 4: Reviews with salary reviews, but I really have.
Speaker 3: This strong, the strong message coming through that there is like a lot of reviews happening, and it feels very positive. It feels like you're being noticed in a really good way by.
Speaker 4: The people that you work with or the people that you work for.
Speaker 3: If you are self employed, there is a message here saying to do an audit, but the things that are flowing in your business and the things that aren't flowing in your business, and they're saying, like, you know, it's gotten to a point because one aspect that you've been pushing and pushing and kind of like it's important to know that what's the message that's coming sorry, it's coming through to understand the difference between being stubborn and wanting to see things through. I feel like it's a very fine line to being stubborn and wanting to see things through. So just know that you can be determined but open to change as well. So you can be determined towards something but also having like a mindset that you're willing to do tweaks along the way to get there is a way flow your mindset or away more. It's just way more breathable, Like I feel like I could breathe more of saying that, because there is like.
Speaker 4: There is always like.
Speaker 3: You can have a goal or a vision for yourself and for your future and for your business, but you can't get caught up on like how it needs to play out. You've got to have like the idea of if things don't flow, making those quick little changes so it feels good and it feels like it's more on track, right, rather than just like pushing through, pushing through, pushing through. So yeah, so having like these little audit, especially if you're self employed, and even if you're like not feeling like vibing your current employment or current work.
Speaker 4: Life, it's it's important.
Speaker 3: I feel like there's a big there's like a big divide.
Speaker 4: There's either the people that are.
Speaker 3: Working really really hard and they're getting to see like the reward pretty quickly in August, and then there is those that are needing to make tweaks with either within their business or within the black career path. So see which one is feeling good for you, see where that massive message lands, and see you where you're intuitively being pulled so that you're going to kind of know that message is going to really hit you are going to say week two of August, so very exciting. And I think it's a really really good time of year for this message to come because it's a reminder that there's still time, like you don't need to check out within your career or your wife aspects, like there is still a lot of time to create or to pivot, like there is don't get caught up on where we are sitting in.
Speaker 4: This year of twenty twenty three, Like there is, You've got time.
Speaker 3: Time is on your side, which is beautiful. Okay, what else did I want to talk about? Hmm? Not the love message. Oh so there's also a bit of a wheel of fortune moment happening, And this is definitely heavily connected to Taro. So it's like I feel like towards week three, there is a message coming through about a lot of life lessons, so life lessons that have been repeating for you, especially over the last three months, like there has been like a life lesson or like a big like for some of you, it's like a life a repeated life lesson that has come through and this has happened like over a longer period of time. For others, this is like a life big life lesson that has happened, and it's kind of clicked and shifted a lot of things for you instantly. So they're saying that the wheel of fortune is shifting. So congratulations, you have learned a big lesson and it's time for you to level up, kind of like if you picture a video game. You have completed, you have gone through the challenges, you've understood the assignment, and now you're progressing to the next level, which is so exciting, but it doesn't do know that just because you have the wheel has shifted and it is in your favor, there will be new challenges. So it's like new level, new devil type vibes, But it is a good part on the back and good self recognition to know that you have some self mastery happening, or you have like these life lessons that you've learned and they're not gonna pop up again. Yes, you will have new life lessons to help you grow, to help you evolved, to help you see things in a different way, which is beautiful. But it's like saying, sometimes it can get a bit a bit bluff when we keep repeating.
Speaker 4: The same ones.
Speaker 3: But it's a really big one, especially for those that have felt like they have repeated a few life lessons, whether that be with money or dating. Especially it felt like dating, so you've kind of understood your own internal patterns. It's so easy to blame external things, like yes, a lot of sometimes it is external, but how we react to it is how we create this wheel of fortune moment where there's big change. Having this big pivot, it allows us to experience new things. And I really feel like a lot of us are craving new whether just new experiences or new connections, just a big shift with our environment and that does happen with how we respond to things and react to things for us, so exciting, big shift, big energy shift, which I do love and I feel like that is definitely happening in week three or towards, not a start of it, and like maybe like on a Thursday, there's something happening significantly on a Thursday, and for the date of the thirteenth of August is very very significant for someone that is listening, and it feels like very very positive news.
Speaker 4: So excited.
Speaker 1: We're just taking a quick break in today's podcast to let you know about our brand new course, Find your Voice, our complete step by step guide on how to start and scale your very own podcasts. If you're one of our biz career or marketing gals, or you're just someone looking to scale your personal brand and you're thinking of starting a podcast, then you will love this course. We give you our personal tips and tricks from our five years of experience in the podcasting industry, and we do not hold back. We take you through all the tech and equipment, but also go through how you can monetize your podcast, plan for episodes, and everything in between. Check out the link in the show notes for more information. Now let's get back into the episode.
Speaker 3: Okay, now, I'm loving the last message for the end of well it's not the last message because we do have like a little love message, but I'm loving the last.
Speaker 4: End, the end of August.
Speaker 3: I have a little bit apprehensive to tell this message because I hope I'm not giving any spoilers, because Tara can sometimes do that, especially when we're doing for you to readings. There is a big engagement. There is an engagement. There is a celebration or there is it feels like proposal season. It feels like if it's not you, it's someone you know or is someone connected to. But there's a feeling like there is an engagement party or an engagement thing of there's course for celebration, especially when it comes to divine unions or unions that are really really the universe smiles upon I guess.
Speaker 4: And however, what a terminology you.
Speaker 3: Want to use, It is like a really balanced connection. It's a connection that like is definitely being supported by like people that you know and that you care about. It's like, yeah, a big green tip green flag connections that are coming into unions. So this can be in all different types of level of commitment. Four ones did come through a very very strong for us, So that does speak to typically in Tarot, it does speak to I see it as engagement. It can be a union, so just a coming together or a commitment. It can be a progression like if you're dating, it could mean moving in if you're like in seeing so seeing each other stages, it could be taking it to the next level however you want to see like that.
Speaker 4: But for a lot of you, there are or.
Speaker 3: There therefore there feels like a big jump that there's an.
Speaker 4: Engagement that's either happening to you or someone that you know.
Speaker 3: So there's there's that and which I'm like, I don't know if I should tell the message, but it came through so strongly, so it is caused a celebration.
Speaker 4: Towards the end of August, we're.
Speaker 3: Also having some sort of like hmm, like embracing like the inner child as well when it comes to end of August, so having a little bit of fun, having a bit of playful energy. This is around the home and it's also outside of the home. So if you're feeling like maybe going to a park, maybe have a picnic, doing something that you would do as a child, even going to the beach, doing something you did as a child that you like had fun with, and then putting it back into your adult life, knowing that you can have a little bit of those activities as an adult, whether that be craft, whether that be art, just having doing something that you can remember you did as a child and then reinvoking it in this timeline because it's like towards the end of August, it feels like there's less stress, it feels like a lighter energy, and it feels like you can have this playful, placeful vibe about you and you can do activities that have no purpose and it reconnects with like a deeper part of it in a child. But it's also the theme is just to have fun with it, have a little bit of fun with it.
Speaker 4: And it's really like this innocent, cute, little vibe.
Speaker 3: So it's like, yeah, I get like picnics, I get like flying a cart, get like running around and just like having a bit of like cute fun like afternoon feels like you know those afternoons like when you were a kid, after school, that type of vibe. So yeah, there's a really big, playful energy that is happening towards the end of the month, which is a really nice vibe. We're getting the sun and getting the four ones towards the end of August is like there's just that's just a vibe. And then we're also heading into Virgo season towards the last I think it's like the twenty second or I think it starts on the twenty third of August for us, so towards the end of the month, we're going into a bit more of a practical Virgo vibe. So I think it's like having a little bit of fun as it is Lio season. Definitely time to shine. We all can embrace a bit of Leo season, no matter where Leo sits.
Speaker 4: In our chart. But okay, now for the ones that have been waiting.
Speaker 3: For this little love message, I do have a Earth sign Male here, and a fire signed Male here, or just energy that holds a lot of masculine energy. So yeah, so there's if they're the placements for that, or the star signs would be Virgo, Capricorn tourists or Sagittarius, Leo and Ares. So the message here is like there is a little bit of limbo in this connection. These these both of these energies are very very focused on their work in career or like their goals their aspirations.
Speaker 4: At this time.
Speaker 3: The Fire sign is under a little bit of stress. The Earth sign is just very very when I say, like one track mind, this connection does have love offer coming, it's not happening in August. Just refocus because I feel like you're like do I say, do I go?
Speaker 4: Do I keep investing or do I not?
Speaker 3: And the message is don't worry about weighing up like what you should or shouldn't be doing about the connection. Reinvest your energy inwards. Find like those hobbies or those connections, even like you know, with the message of the sun, finding those doing those things that make you feel happy and make you make yourself you know, not relying on other people for like self validation, external validation. You want self validation. So this will play out well. And it's not like they're doing anything that you need to be stressed about. It's just a reminder to reshift your focus and reshift your energy, just especially towards the end of August. But if this is relevant for you right now, implement it straight away when it feels good. So, my loves that is the vibe for August. I really feel like this is a it's a vibrant energy. There's a lot of fire here, which is a lot of passion, a lot of motivation.
Speaker 4: So I do do you feel like.
Speaker 3: As well if you've kind of your energy has been a bit diagnant and the things that you enjoy you have been a bit lackluster. There is going to be like more creative energy and more passion.
Speaker 4: Throughout the whole month of August.
Speaker 3: So that can really affect our relationships, our love relationships, our friendships, and also like how we show up on a.
Speaker 4: Day to day.
Speaker 3: So I really feel like we're going to feel that throughout, but it's going to really hit us towards I'm going to say the second week as well. I really there's something happened in the second of week of August and I'm dying to find out. But let me know how that reading sits with you. I love reading for you guys, Like always take care and I'll talk to you soon.
Speaker 4: Bye, my loves.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much for listening to another episode of the Rise and Conquer Podcast. If you enjoyed it and want more, come connect with us on Instagram at Riseinconquer dot podcast and join our Facebook discussion group Rise and Conquer Podcast Community. We're an independent podcast and we have a small team, so we do appreciate your time and support. If you have a spare moment, a follow or subscribe on whatever platform you listen to would be so amazing. And look, if you're feeling extra kind, a review on Apple Podcasts would be great.