Speaker 1: People do some weird shit.
Speaker 2: Would you like to try a vape?
Speaker 3: Why would you take up something that is going to be addictive and expensive?
Speaker 2: I think that people.
Speaker 3: I'll tell you what.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Because you're young and student, some things make more sense than others.
Speaker 2: You mentioned that your goal was to be healthy, and I just don't know. How can you figure that's going to happen when you're ordering a chocolate moose?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 1: I had it in the car on the way home and I didn't have a spood, so I was like an out of Dillo trying to get ants out.
Speaker 4: Of a hole.
Speaker 1: Bless yourself for the rude shocks of young adults. Food bean fingered is an awful sensation. You haven't been thinking about the right person? Goodness? May this is? Is it just still to buy a couple of mitches?
Speaker 5: Hi?
Speaker 3: It's Jenna. Please don't forget to include my name in the opener this season?
Speaker 1: Sorry? Now he is Mitch Julli and Mitchell Koo?
Speaker 2: Are you well?
Speaker 1: Hello?
Speaker 2: Are you?
Speaker 3: Are you?
Speaker 1: Turn the music down? What is the bloodybe today? I've been at a Purto street so I got makeup on hot. You kind of look like Elton John Actually, you know you look like alright, hey, ah, that's so funny. You know what Elton John is like? An old all right?
Speaker 2: Hey really actually in a way, yes, yeah, all.
Speaker 1: Right, hey me. Maybe we're like the evolutions of Elton John.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if they had a kid together.
Speaker 1: Maybe I think I'm more fat Elvis if you didn't have that heart attack.
Speaker 2: Oh god, it is strange saying you in makeup.
Speaker 1: I know, it's weird, isn't it. Yeah, she goes, you're very rare. Let me color correct and in the mirror, and I thought, is this appropriation?
Speaker 2: I don't think I'll ever be able to wrap my head around that, like the color correcting thing. Then like I'm gonna smear green paste on your face and it'll make you look really good, And I'm like, how does that work? I don't understand how the color is combined. I don't get it.
Speaker 1: It's a real trust the process thing. Because you sit there and they go eyes up and your eyes are and they go close your eyes and then they kind of go and get more powder and you catch yourself in the mirror and you look horrific.
Speaker 2: But you got halfway through the makeup. Oh never any good?
Speaker 1: That's that I just discovered facial antipersp think I've spoken about it on the show before. But for a shoot in front of lights?
Speaker 2: What a facial anti perse brand. I've never heard of that.
Speaker 1: Did you he it for your face? Oh? Yeah? For big big boys and big girls out there? Dig it from the studio? Did you bring it? Yeah? To go home with me? Have you got here with you? No, it's in the car for fucks. I know.
Speaker 2: Sorry, I'm a sweaty girl as well. I can do with some of that.
Speaker 1: But you want to mims magic and squirt it into a zip hock.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if you could take it over.
Speaker 1: Maybe just sent me a link that might be better. You look good too. You got a nice little shoot. You got a necklace.
Speaker 2: I think that's become a thing I've noticed pointing out my appearance at the start of episodes. If I might done something different, No, I.
Speaker 1: Just I've just noticed you're looking very good, and I think that's what we discussed last week. Of course, last week was the loved episode. But me's been jabbed with the dick of love and you've got that glow about you. I had it at phase quickly.
Speaker 2: Do you know what I find funny?
Speaker 6: Though?
Speaker 2: That sound effect. Even though Cupid shooting a bow and arrow wouldn't make that noise. I still know exactly what it is when I hear it. What's with that effect?
Speaker 1: A little naked baby as well with his foot up?
Speaker 2: Sorry, why have to bring a naked baby into it?
Speaker 1: Because the swift things about it and it is a naked baby, if anyone knows, Price Cuby Jenna, welcome, Hello.
Speaker 2: Calm down a bit. I'm very said a lot of things. What do you mean, Taylor's some things about naked babies.
Speaker 1: Because all the people look like a beautiful baby in a new song.
Speaker 2: Oh, she said sexy baby, sexy baby, right, she does say that sometimes.
Speaker 6: Like everybody is sexy baby.
Speaker 2: What the fuck does that mean?
Speaker 1: It's what I thought. That's stupid. How are you, Price Kuby Jenna, You're good.
Speaker 3: Very well.
Speaker 2: How are you feeling about your listening party we're doing later.
Speaker 3: Yes, I'm a bit nervous to celebrate.
Speaker 2: The launch of Jenna's new Catwoman podcast.
Speaker 3: Yes, two Girls, three Cats.
Speaker 2: We're doing a listening party later. Mitch and I are gonna will air check it in a way listen.
Speaker 1: I've hosted listening parties for Lady Gaga, Miley Cyrus and I can tell you I've never been less excited for one. Have you seen the press that she's she's done press?
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, she does seem to be a lot more emotionally invested in that podcast the Nounce. But that's okay, Yeah, that's like, okay.
Speaker 3: You know it'll change. That's how I felt originally for this one.
Speaker 2: So it doesn't feel like she doesn't want to be here that bad, like I feel like she's handcuffed here.
Speaker 1: I agree. We're not holding you against your will, Jenna. The restraints will let go at episode.
Speaker 2: Thirty The tracking device on your ankle, Yeah, it went years ago.
Speaker 1: We've gotten you a favor by not getting you the wireless one. She had to be ten minutes in a wall plug at all times. That was hot.
Speaker 2: It was hot anyway. If you were yet to check out Two Girls, Three Cats, don't worry. We'll play you some bits later. I'm sure that'll get you over the line. You'll be a huge fan of that podcast too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and if it is your first time listening, Hi everyone, and welcome to Is it just me? Every week we start the show the same way to im something we've noticed something we hate or appreciate. Mitch doesn't know mine. I don't know Mitch's, and that's how the show works every week. We've also we're bringing back some more petty scams.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, some cheeky scams, just little things that people have done to save only a little bit of money. We're not talking like full on bank robberies or anything, yeah, obviously, but.
Speaker 1: If you have, that'd be a great story.
Speaker 2: I would kind of like to hear from someone who's been released from prison after an armed robbery. Imagine, like, what were you thinking, Yeah, we call a prison.
Speaker 1: I don't think it's that simple, Jenna.
Speaker 2: We have to be on their approved call lists to get through to a prisoner.
Speaker 1: I have always wanted to hear that this is a call from Morris Build Steve Petritary. Yes to answer? What is it then? How it's like something? Yeah, God, that'd be fun.
Speaker 3: If you're in prison listening, can you please put us on your.
Speaker 2: It's no way that we have anyone, Jenna, there'd be no one in prison listening to you.
Speaker 3: You were just in case. Maybe some other countries have different law.
Speaker 1: There's no four G in a prison, is there?
Speaker 3: Yeah, but they could have WiFi.
Speaker 1: I saw a TikTok from prison the other day, and I thought, how the hell did they do that?
Speaker 3: So they can do TikTok, but they can't listen.
Speaker 1: To a baby. Jenner's right if there is one out there, if you're in prison, Okay.
Speaker 2: Maybe maybe I shouldn't shoot down the idea. If you happen to be in prison and you happen to smuggle the phone and you happen to listen to this podcast, sure get in touch.
Speaker 3: Yeah, please do it.
Speaker 1: We'll send you a and they'll scan it under an MRI scanner to make sure it's not made of cocaine.
Speaker 2: We of course don't want to, you know, blow your cover. If you're on a long phone call with us, they might catch you. Just send us a cheeky voice message.
Speaker 1: That'll do.
Speaker 6: You.
Speaker 1: Don't want to be implicated.
Speaker 2: Christ which want to talk to you and a selfie of you when you sell to verify that it's real. I don't want fakes coming through being like, yeah, I'm in prison for it.
Speaker 1: I'll imagine that.
Speaker 3: A video because you can photoshop them.
Speaker 1: Stuff good point, green screen. Do you think listening to our podcast in prison will get you street cred or that you'd get you hit. What are you listening to?
Speaker 2: I mean everyone would want to make friends with the person who's managed to smuggle a cell phone in there, because you could have contact with the outside world and organize drug deals and stuff. I watch went Worth. Can you tell you're true?
Speaker 3: They put it up there butt?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Do they? Yeah?
Speaker 2: The phone they call it contraband, don't they?
Speaker 3: Yeah, they do. Contrabar.
Speaker 1: Really got that new Samsung flip phone to be handy. Got imagine if it open flipped inside you. Oh yeah, brings a whole new meanings of black Beerry. Okay, let's start the show. Should I go first? Mitchell? I'm sure you can kick it off if you want, got to get the energy. Is it just me? Are you the only person in this room that is mentally saying.
Speaker 2: Oh, don't start?
Speaker 1: That's a bit rude. I believe I am, really, and I've got proof. Last week on the show, Yeah, I was very sleepy, and as we well noted, I yawned multiple times throughout the show.
Speaker 2: Yeah you did. Towards the end of the episode, you were getting real tired and you kept yawning.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you wanted to see me if people would catch the yawn, because it's a real thing in real life. If you yawn in a room or if you're with someone, most times, nine times out of ten, a yawn is contagious.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, my word, didn't they catch the yawn?
Speaker 1: Holy did you get dms as well?
Speaker 2: Yeah, to the couple of minutes of the count to my own, Yeah, so many.
Speaker 1: I got almost one hundred messages of people saying I caught the yawn. I literally just got one now, so within.
Speaker 2: The faithbook group popic of as well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it's crazy. Are you on? Seven times? Anyway? This is this a nice little message I got from Emily. She's an idiot, and she says, Hi, I thought you might find this interesting. You sent me link. I clicked link. It says if you're in a room and someone yawns and you don't catch the yawn, it is a sign that you are a psychopath.
Speaker 2: Well, I've heard differently. Oh really, I got a message from someone that said if you don't catch the yawn, it might mean that you're lacking empathy. And she said maybe that is connected to yours and Jena's antidepressants. And I said, well, the real tea is the real tea is that I've weaned off my antidepressants. So might be true for you, but not true for me. Jenna's excuse is that she is still on anti presence asuman. Yeah, I am not, and so I don't have that excuse. Ah, that maybe I am a psychopath. Oh shit, because my housemate Jordan said, Oh, I was just listening to your podcast. You know the reason that you might not catch someone's yawn is if you don't respect them. I was like, there we have it.
Speaker 1: I have the answer that fuck this article. I mean, that's cold, hard facts. I could have told you that.
Speaker 2: There's so many different explanations, and I'm like, I don't know. Maybe I'm just not receptive to things like that because I'm also not ticklish.
Speaker 7: Oh.
Speaker 2: I also felt there was pressure in the moment to catch the yawn. Never that's pressure.
Speaker 1: I don't do it, I know, but this is the thing, right. The researchers at the University of Baylor said there are one hundred and thirty five traits of a psychopath, and not catching a yorn is one of them. So it doesn't mean that you are a psychopath, but it definitely is in the traits of a psychopath.
Speaker 2: What are the other signs of being a psychopath?
Speaker 1: Maybe? Can you google the one hundred and thirty five signs of a psychopath. They lack empathy, contagio, shawning, and I am an EmPATH.
Speaker 2: I'm very same. I don't like empathy at all.
Speaker 1: No, you don't. It can't be that reathon. You are very empathetic as a person. Did you call me pathetic? I said, I am pathetic. Even dogs can catch yawns, if this is saying as well?
Speaker 2: Really, really, I've never caught one from a dog.
Speaker 3: I've got some signs of a psychopath. Okay, one superficial charm and charisma.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, superficial? Did you just go oh? As if to agree? How dare you?
Speaker 1: I'm sort of thinking myself, I just felt seen.
Speaker 3: While they lack true empathy, they often very skilled at faking pro social behaviors like flattery, kindness, and false sympathy.
Speaker 2: When do I ever fake kindness? It's always fear because it's rare, you know.
Speaker 3: When I'm being kind, it's real lies, exaggerations and dishonesty.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, it's Mitchell Cherry.
Speaker 1: I'll take that. Yeah, so far, it's that malicious.
Speaker 3: Of accountability and playing the blame game.
Speaker 1: Oh Jenna, I don't think you do that. I don't play the blame game. No, I will shift if I can.
Speaker 3: You need for power control and dominance.
Speaker 2: Let's ring, Hayden.
Speaker 1: Well, we're not talking about beneath the sheets? Are we?
Speaker 3: A trail of short broken relationships?
Speaker 1: Wow? Oh, jenner A, you're just reading Mitchell's personal diary because that.
Speaker 2: Chapter one a trail of short broken relationships?
Speaker 1: That's good. Wasn't that eleveny sneaker book? So we may be psychopathic? The Trail of unsuccessful relationship Harry Potter and the Trail of unsuccessful Okay, I got that out of my system.
Speaker 2: Did you have to fucking bring up my trail of short and unsuccessful relationships? Knowing that my current boyfriend listens?
Speaker 1: Yeah, but we are sean, we do love s Yes, all right, ready for your Jim Mitch.
Speaker 2: Yeah, mine's a bit less laughy. So this we're going to change the mood right now?
Speaker 1: Ok Is it just me?
Speaker 2: A funeral's the most awkward thing ever?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I never know what to say, how to behave I mean, I go because it's the nice thing to do. I went to one yesterday. Yeah, I didn't know the person who died. I was there supporting a friend, but I was like, I don't know what to say. I'm here being a supportive friend, but what do you even say to them?
Speaker 1: I know, sorry about that. Yeah, I know they're It's very awkward and I just feel there's no right thing to say, like ever, and also the person that is grieving that, I'm not sure. I don't think they're taking it in. It's a lot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because obviously going how you've been, how you're holding up, It's like, don't ask the obvious questions. You know they're going to say being better yes.
Speaker 3: And I feel like you don't want to be asked that how have you been and all this You've been asked that all day.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was thinking if it was if I was in that situation and I was grieving someone I lost, and I was like the family, the people were coming up, Oh, we better go stay hi to Mitchell, not to anyone that plans to come to a loved one's funeral of mine. Just don't smother me. You know how people think that, oh we better say hi and pay our respects to the family. I'm like, I just want to leave them alone. Yeah, because I didn't know half the family members either. I just knew my friend, and I was like, I don't want to go introduce myself to the wife and be like, by the way, I'm Mitchell, sorry about your husband.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's also not why you're there, Like you're there for your friend and that's it. Just for that support.
Speaker 2: I just wanted to say as out of the way as possible. But there was one moment where there were two family members at this funeral yesterday and they were embracing and just sobbing, and it was like those sorts of sobs where like you're both burying your faces into each other's shoulders and you're like shaking a bit from crying so much. And then one of them looks up, looks at me and goes, I love for videos, and I was like, thanks, honey, sorry about your loss.
Speaker 1: Well, so there you go. You brought light at someone's time of darkness.
Speaker 2: It's not appropriate for me to be receiving praise. I haven't even met the woman. I will say. The best part about a funeral, though, is when they say please stick around for light refreshments, and I'm like God, when you hear the word refreshments, you know exactly what you're getting down There.
Speaker 1: Is nothing better than a light refreshment. Let me guess finger sandwiches, yeah with they're like little desserts, like little tiny little tarts, little.
Speaker 2: Tart, yeah juice. I was like, Wow, y'all slept on refreshments. I should just start inviting my friends over for a refreshments.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, screwl party. Okay, guys, come over for light refreshments. That's fantastic. I love it. Let's you that if we ever do a live show, is it just me live featuring light refreshers?
Speaker 2: What do you reckon you're going to do for your funeral? Have you thought about it?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: I don't like thinking about it makes me very upset.
Speaker 2: All I know is that my funeral better be fucking packed like everyone.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, I agree. If I've met you once, if I bumped into you in the street and we had a little giggle, you're there with your mum and dad.
Speaker 2: I will say this funeral I went to yesterday, they obviously underestimated how cherished the deceased was because the place was packed. I couldn't get inside there was not one part of me that thought I might need to take sunscreen to a funeral.
Speaker 1: But look how burnt my forehead is outside.
Speaker 2: I've got my hair covering it, but you can see I've got some burn forhead from a funeral of all things.
Speaker 1: Oh it's just the strip at the top.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 1: You know what. I also don't like when people go I want my funeral to be a party. Don't mind me. Was that New Georgia's song. It's like, throw a party of the day. I'm so sorry, but I'd like to. If someone that I love passed away, I would not want to be dancing. I'd be too sad. I reckon.
Speaker 2: I want to do a destination funeral, not like a destination winning make everyone fly a Greece or something. I just choose something really fucking random, like Dubbo. Everyone's like, why is he having his funeral destination funeral in Dubbo? Like I I just want to inconvenience people beyond the grave, or like I just want my ashes scattered in a really dumb place, And everyone's like what did this mean to him? Like why did he want his ashes scattered? At the batist Kmart Carpark and then everyone just is confused. I just love confusing people, as you know, even when I'm dead. That's what I want to be doing.
Speaker 1: Please join us for freshmans at Baker's Delight Womble Barrel. They're like, why did he want that? I guess they were his wishes. Please welcome light freshmans at dream World Queen's Land. What it's a wake?
Speaker 2: Isn't it the same place as the funeral? I'm just being an idiot and fucking inconveniencing everyone. I love it.
Speaker 1: That's great. I don't know what I want, truly, I don't know. I don't want to think about it. Makes me say, you won't be there? He cares, Yeah, true, Why are you said about your own death? He's a psychopath?
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Apparently my grandfather, who died before I was born, never met him. Apparently he was just so blase about his own death because it was everyone knew it was coming in like terminal cancer. And they're like, what do you want your coffin be? And he's like, that's me in the cheapest box. I don't care. I won't be here. I didn't give a ship.
Speaker 1: That's interesting. Now I get a lot of TikTok's about mortality. My relationship with mortality is interesting. I think about it a bit, really, yeah, don't you, guys.
Speaker 3: I think about other people dying more than myself, really, Like I'm upset about the sort of other people dying, not myself.
Speaker 1: No, I think about it of course too. But no, there's I spend quite a bit of time thinking about me. Surely that's going to be a sign.
Speaker 2: I'm surely that should be on the psychopath list.
Speaker 1: Get the leads back up? Is it just me? That's enough of these two? Look now, let's hear and is it just you? All right? Time for your chance to get involved with the show. You can slide into the DMS couple of mitches for and is it just me? Yeah? Really, it was.
Speaker 2: Your idea in the first place.
Speaker 1: You know. I come up with the names, and then I just black out and everyone else has to do everything else. I'm very good at coming up with names each new segment yesterday, and you're like, I love it.
Speaker 2: Don't even give it away. I do think it's great.
Speaker 1: Really, all right, Well there's another segment coming very soon. Everybody that is a brilliant, puny cherry. Now in a couple weeks.
Speaker 2: Did you actually start with the pun and then work from there?
Speaker 1: It's all I do. I'm not a joke with all my radio stuff. I do a segment called Nineties where it's ninety songs and I'm teasing you with some nineties. It's done.
Speaker 2: There has been a few times I've come up with an idea and then been like, Cheery, I need a dumb name.
Speaker 1: He just has life. Truly, I don't know. It's a bizarre, bizarre trick to have. All right, let's go. This is Alex Johnson. She's got an iGEM take away. She got the full name today. Yeah, Alex Johnson.
Speaker 2: She was Johnson seven News.
Speaker 1: She was active yesterday if you want that. Yeah, she's been on Facebook since two thousand and seven. H Okay, sorry, is Alex? Is it just me?
Speaker 8: Or do you not get the food along with like the sexy vibe thing, Like a man holding a bucket of fudge and it's like dripping down him and he's got muscles and it's like, oh and people like it, but I don't like it.
Speaker 3: I mean, it's not just because I'm gay.
Speaker 8: Like even if Jamie Lee Curtis would hold an ice cream tub and have cherries on her nipples and whipped cream everywhere. Like, I'm just not into it.
Speaker 3: Like if she came up to.
Speaker 8: Me and she was like propositioning me, I'd still say, can you go and have a shower first? Just seems gross, yuck.
Speaker 1: Why was Jamie Lee Curtis her benchmark for a hot lesbian?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was gonna say she lesbian icon or something. I don't even know that Jamieie Curtis was.
Speaker 1: She's not gay, she's stray.
Speaker 2: She must just be, you know, in her wank bank Alex.
Speaker 1: She's got lot, she's hot, Jamie Lee Curtis. I'd probably start with GGI hid did or something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's conventionally attractive gg hi did?
Speaker 1: True? No, I know, but for a point like that, you think you'd use someone conventionally attractive. I don't know. So what food in the bedroom? I mean, raise your hand if you've done it.
Speaker 2: I can't say I have that. No, absolutely not adverse to the idea.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we've done it a little very early on.
Speaker 2: We're not for new listeners. Not we've done it.
Speaker 1: Holding hands? Should I have partake? Of course?
Speaker 2: Even corporated food by the way.
Speaker 1: With cream and then I think.
Speaker 2: Really, hang on, hang on, what do you do with it?
Speaker 1: Put on a nipple or the tip of a willie at all? Yeah, oh, you can do hot fudge, hot fudge, hot chocolate.
Speaker 2: But looking at off the nipple fields like wasting time. Nipples are fun, may get you going like a little bit, but having to wait for the.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then the lick not just lickor true. But then it's like kind of fun for the person doing the liking because there's a sweet treat.
Speaker 2: I don't care about the person doing the.
Speaker 1: Maybe someone's got an insulin issue and they need a little bit of blood sugar and pop it on a dick and you check your BUOD sugar level.
Speaker 2: So you've done hot fudge cream.
Speaker 1: What else I can't remember we've had I think we've played with.
Speaker 2: The carle's roast chulk smear that all over him.
Speaker 1: We've played with the leaks, we've if we didn't never garlic press ones and just had to slam between his eyes. No, that's it, really, but that's early on. We don't do it these days. Couldn't really why we had a lollipop lines like kissing with a lollipop and then like oh, we've done ice.
Speaker 2: Cubes here, also struggling to picture that of the lollipops. My memory is not good at the best of times, but I just remember struggling to picture how that worked, because I had a lollipop and then he's get coming into it, and then I kiss him back, and then he gets the flavor of the lollipop.
Speaker 1: Then he takes the lollipops the past.
Speaker 2: Yes, very much that baby, like a bird regurgitating food for a baby.
Speaker 1: Very much like that. Yes, we've also given each other oral with an ice cube. Oh yeah, it's I mean, it's fine, it do. It just enhances the sensation. Really, it's a thing. Yeah right, it's not for me really, not for you. No, we've discussed this before. I'm not crazy about receiving oral. Let's just get to the main act, you know.
Speaker 2: I mean it's nice, but like, yeah, don't spend all night there bacco.
Speaker 1: I know, I won't turn my nose up at it. About you.
Speaker 2: Dannity love sucking cock?
Speaker 3: I really love it?
Speaker 1: True, of course, No, I really don't. What sweet treat would get you to suck a cock? You could put a fruit roll up around Sean's from so I here maybe too, a whole tape of Hubbubba maybe two, A nerd rope, a meat long liquorice roll. I always wanted that as a kid, and Mum was like, you don't like the role?
Speaker 2: What was Alex? This's questions, no idea. She's saying like people like advertisements for food, like putting hot bodies doesn't make the food seem more entirely.
Speaker 1: Oh is that what she meant? Yeah? I didn't think that's what she meant. Maybe hit play again, I'll double check.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm pretty sure it was. Is it just me?
Speaker 8: Or do you not get the food along with like the sexy vibe thing like a man holding a bucket of fudge and it's like dripping down him and he's got muscles.
Speaker 2: And I assumed that she meant like people trying to make food ads look erotic.
Speaker 1: Doesn't do much for me either. I thought she meant in the bedroom.
Speaker 2: No, I think she means both.
Speaker 1: Really, I can't think of the last ad that had sex appeal.
Speaker 2: Yeah, makes truly can't. And I also have no interest in any pawn then incorporates food. But if it's me getting amongst it, I'm open to it.
Speaker 1: I remember back in my day when I had a Samsung Z one hundred, someone bluetoothed me a pawn and the man had his dick in a pizza box. And I watched it on my horrible I watch it on my sam slung with the screen the size of a thumbnail and the penis was the size of her hair, and I was like, oh my god. And he's like, hello, I've got your pizza. Oh, let me just check that it's got enough meat. And then he opened it and his dick was in it erect and he had a little pizza hat on.
Speaker 2: And then they's stone up what I was picturing When you said he's got his stick in a pizza box, I thought you meant he was screwing it.
Speaker 1: And I was like, where did the entwer?
Speaker 2: Just have the box slightly a jar, and I'm like, oh, the cardboard.
Speaker 1: Now hold that little white table thing that goes in the middle of the head of his dick.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: So do you answer to your question, No, Alex, I don't think that is the answer. I bocked it.
Speaker 2: My answer in summary is that you know, it doesn't like get me going seeing pictures or like envisioning people incorporating food.
Speaker 1: But I'm happy to incorporate it. I'll try anything once it might sell as well. Maybe we'll get back to that point with marketing.
Speaker 3: Remember, like Tim Tam ads it was a genie. It was a male genie. Feed someone Tim Tams.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, there you go. There's a good example.
Speaker 1: I see.
Speaker 2: That doesn't do shit for me. I don't care.
Speaker 1: No, yeah, does nothing for me.
Speaker 3: Tim Tams look good.
Speaker 2: Jim Gray even like the idea of hot waters and stuff, I don't care. Like, oh, it's got topless waight, who gives a ship?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm not allowed to touch them.
Speaker 2: I agree to the workplace and I'm not allowed to do an I don't gorging at it does nothing.
Speaker 3: I just want the food same.
Speaker 1: You know what Hooters now they've got male Hooters. They've got men in tight little bike shorts.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, y I thanks Alex.
Speaker 1: If you want a comprehensive analysis of your question, hit us up a couple of mitches, slide into those dms. We'll get you on next week. Said, it's a voice note too. Any thought you have, don't be afraid. We never ridicule and never pull apart. Never what you said to us it's just not our remote.
Speaker 2: Alright, it is time to open the phone lines. Cheery, you're ready over there, Yes, I'm very ready. But a good because you might remember a couple of weeks ago, episode one twenty seven, we were talking about cheeky scams. My friend Ation came on and admitted that she once scammed her way into a whole day spend at the movie cinemas. Didn't pay for a ticket, she snuck in. She stole a popcorn box out of the fucking bin and then claimed her free refill. She did not spend a sand and she saw like four movies, and I thought, oh my god, I would not have the guts to get away with that. But we wanted to know other things that people do have the guts to get away with.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and they're not big scams, like you're not scamming old people out of money. No one's getting hurt. They are little things that no one had noticed, and they're not going to send you.
Speaker 2: To prison, Just harmless little scams. But we want to hear let's get into.
Speaker 4: It, sha.
Speaker 1: All right, we got Carlos from Bendiger. Carlos is it Carlos or Carlos.
Speaker 4: Buddy, Carlos.
Speaker 2: Carlos would be Carlos.
Speaker 1: Isn't that what people say, Carlos.
Speaker 2: I think I've ever heard that. Maybe that's it's the.
Speaker 1: Accent, appropriating with the accent.
Speaker 2: Anyway, Carlos, tell us about your cheeky scam, Darlin.
Speaker 4: Okay, so we do a few of these. My wife and I we we love these. These these makes us very happy. It's not even about the money, it's more about what's real of it all.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know what you mean.
Speaker 2: It's like you can afford the couple of bucks you're saving, but you just get away with a scam. It's a bit keep it fun and keeps.
Speaker 1: A relationship fresh, I mean, especially after four years.
Speaker 4: Exactly exactly what is it? So? Well? The first one was with our wedding. We had a ton of expensive things and you guys who'll experience this, but basically we bought a few different things. So we had a case stand and a wishing well. We brought them from Myers, We used them, and then we returned them the very next morning.
Speaker 1: Now that that's not even really a scan, that's what you're legally allowed to return.
Speaker 2: How do you return a wishing well like wouldn't it have all your shit in it.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you take all the cars with the cash out and then you say, oh, we didn't end.
Speaker 1: Up using this, and so how much did that save you?
Speaker 4: I think it was about two undred bucks. Anything with a wedding attached to it, they did jack up that price.
Speaker 1: I've heard that. I've got a friend getting married at the moment, and she said, it's wedding tax. It's actually a thing that exists that she ordered for her wedding cake, right, And it was a ridiculous amount of money. And they had a party the next day and they ordered from the same place a non wedding cake and it was a quarter in.
Speaker 3: The process with like wedding makeup, it's double the price of just glam mate.
Speaker 2: How long ago did you get married? A you were newly wed Carlos.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we went to get married at the beginning of the pandemic and we got months by twelve months, so we're now eighteen months in.
Speaker 1: Oh good, what's your other scam? I love it? It was two screens like we kill people and we sell their organs.
Speaker 2: On the It feels like this is something they like to do sort of frequently. Have you got any others.
Speaker 4: Yeah. The other one was that my mom gave me a Dourner cover and it was the wrong side. So she gave us a super king and we only had a king sized bed, so I took it knowing that it was the wrong size. So what I did was I went to spylight, bought the correct one, switched the packaging, and then returned the one in the wrong size and told the factory error.
Speaker 1: So good.
Speaker 2: That sounds like far more effort than it would take to say, hey, mom, did you keep the docket?
Speaker 1: Go through all that for the one phone call Carlos, that is so you know what I've done? You know it.
Speaker 2: Mum's always keep the docket, don't they a docket?
Speaker 1: And they always call it docket. It's never My mum.
Speaker 2: Always apologizes for my before I finish opening it. She goes, I'm so sorry if you don't like it, I've got the receipt, don't worry, and I'm like, fucking relaxed.
Speaker 3: If I want to return something, She's like, you have the docket right, because you can't. You can't return it without a doctor.
Speaker 1: On the day my mum discovered a gift receipt. Oh hell, I've changed. It's a receipt that doesn't have the price on it, but so you can give you put it in the present and you got the gift receipts in there, so they don't know how much you spent on them. But then it ruins the whole purpose because when you go to return it, they go, all right, you've got ten bucks credit. You have to know at one point anyway, all right, thank you, Carlos. I appreciate the scam. I love it.
Speaker 2: Anywhere. Anyone who's currently engaged take notes. You can return your wedding shit after you've used it.
Speaker 1: Apparent that's genius. Came you know what I love. I love a good mentos. All right, we've got.
Speaker 2: Em in Nara half to floats my teeth. Hello, sorry, am.
Speaker 1: Sorry, sorry we're saying that right.
Speaker 2: Tell us about your cheeky scam.
Speaker 5: So I have a couple as well that I was rendering. One is, yes, one is. I used to scam pitfit a few years ago. Every year or so I was getting new watch. Yeah.
Speaker 2: They're kind of expensive, aren't they.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're like what the calorie tracker and they track your steps?
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, like three hundred bucks sleet. Yeah yeah, so I would tell them on their live chat that my sipit was broken, like the battery was dying. All the touch screen started working. And because they got really good customer service, I abused that and they would send me have free replacements, which I would sell.
Speaker 2: What did you do with all the bloody fipbits sell them?
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh my god, amazing.
Speaker 1: I got it.
Speaker 5: I got like four or five. I stopped like a thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: See that one's teetering, maybe too far.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I love it. Whatever, I'm not gonna I'm not going to dub you anymore. Mitch. I've done a similar thing, because you know, we get sent pr packs all the time, like just being in the I don't know the media or whatever it is, the people send us free shit. I remember once there was an Amazon movie about I don't know fitness, and I got sent my own fitbit and I put it on gum Tree and sold it.
Speaker 3: I got sent a fireball KEG.
Speaker 1: I saw that.
Speaker 3: I sold it for three hundred dollars.
Speaker 2: See that's okay, right, I mean, I guess it's okay. But I usually if I don't want some free ship that's been sent to me, I will gift it to my friends out of the goodness of my heart.
Speaker 1: I do that too, but I don't want any of my friends to have good audiovascular through them.
Speaker 2: What's your other scam?
Speaker 5: M so sort of tying in with the titbits. I used to do big wish holes and I used to get titbit charges and watch bands to go along with the new watches they would send me. And when everything would write, like a month or two later, you would just say that it all has broken and they would refund every single item.
Speaker 1: Wow, wait, what are they refunding you for?
Speaker 5: I missed that bit, the like titbit charges that I buy to go with thew watch, or just rather stuff that I wanted to buy, like one hundred dollars halls of stuff.
Speaker 1: We're really targeting this one company. They do anything to you one of them.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well I'm an Apple watch now, sobits warps Apple.
Speaker 1: Wait, why do I feel like you've got more am she's reading off a list anymore.
Speaker 5: Well, it's not really scam, it's not as bad, but it's just that you know those three hallow fresh boxes you can get. I'm just making you address all done that.
Speaker 2: I've never done that, so as in like a free trial. Your first box is free.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I just made a fivefox Mozilla email account this week.
Speaker 5: About four boxes, and they stop just blocking my address.
Speaker 2: Oh that's when you start sending them to the office.
Speaker 1: Ye smart, Or if you're close with your neighbor, you go, hey, you want to get in on this scam.
Speaker 2: I mean, em lives in Narra, so she's they're probably used to armed robbers there, so she can get away with the cheeky scam. As long as there's no weapon involved.
Speaker 1: Always good compared to the mass crime happening in Norah. That's nothing. You're an angel and all right.
Speaker 2: Thanks Sam, thank you. It steals up next from camera, Hello CHICKI.
Speaker 1: Hello, Hello, what's your scam?
Speaker 7: I wouldn't say it was a scam as such, but you know I was not being completely honest. So I sent a message to my local radio station, seen when the ticket that I won will arrive for me to collect for a concert that was coming up, And they said, oh, sorry, they don't come in at least once two weeks before the show. You'll get a phone call and then you know, once two weeks later. I sent a message going, hey, just checking in where's my ticket? And they go, sorry, we haven't been in touch. You can collection between eight thirty and five thirty. And I was so nervous straight up to the radio station pack to come like they're going to know, they're going to know.
Speaker 2: So you never won your tickets in the first.
Speaker 5: Place, of course not.
Speaker 2: I just.
Speaker 7: I'm like, jeez, I can't get tickets. I could never get through the winner. But I thought, I'll just be cocky and I'll just send a message. So you turned up, turned up, go in there and I go, oh, I'm still just here to collect Maya free tickets, and they went, sure, no problem, because you know you have to sign a little book to say that you know you've won a prize. Well, and I'm like, okaos, fill out the books, thank you, got my two tickets. And then when it came time to go to the concert, my husband's next me going, we're going to get done. We're going to get done, like the whole time. So we got through the gates. We were just like yes and no job, say two hundred and fifty bucks.
Speaker 4: Oh.
Speaker 1: I love that.
Speaker 2: It just tied in with the fact that if you say anything with the confidence, people believe behind you had to collect my tickets that I want, but you didn't win.
Speaker 1: Shit. What concept of style.
Speaker 7: It was cold Chisel.
Speaker 2: Oh god, that is brilliant.
Speaker 7: This is going back some time, so you know it was a few years ago. And yeah, I'm like, I want to pay two hundred and fifty bucks for a couple of tickets.
Speaker 1: Nice lit and I give out tickets for a living. It's in my power to end this, but you know what, for the good of the people, I'm not going to do it. I'm not going to tell the team. You know what, if you're smart enough to come up with that hack, good on you.
Speaker 7: And it was amazing. The show was great. I sent to a message I said, we had a wonderful time. Thanks for the free ticket.
Speaker 2: I wonder now the whole person that actually them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there would have been extra there were there would have been the way those things works, yeah, they just those people downstairs. They just want to get the tickets out that don't want compliants.
Speaker 2: You're actually you're kind of encouraging this hackm.
Speaker 1: Not encouraging it. But I can just see how it would happen, and I can see how no one else would have been hurt. A Stelle I don't think it took anyone's tickets, because I mean especially a.
Speaker 7: Couple of you have plenty and hoa many people actually win and go and.
Speaker 4: Actually pick them up.
Speaker 7: Yeah, people drive out to the station ticket them and they're not in like, you know, an accessible location if you don't have a car, they're like in the middle of nowhere else the Barton Highway.
Speaker 1: Good point. So sorry about that. A stell my phone. Just thanks, We.
Speaker 7: Love you, no problem. I'm looking out for my tribes post keep it Jenna, of course.
Speaker 1: They are. What a sweetheart?
Speaker 2: All right, Tara your last Tara in Liverpool. Hello, Hi, hey Gelly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're really good.
Speaker 2: It's a bad What are you doing to save a bit of coin? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Okay, So I was the UNI student for a year and I dropped out, but I kept seeing session card and I get discounts everywhere I go.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh my god, did you keep this student ID? I did the same thing or really yeah.
Speaker 3: I did the same thing. That's why I get student prices at fitness First.
Speaker 1: So you look like you're still doing it, Jenna. Yeah, oh, Jenner doesn't age. Wait, so Tara, tell me what do you use it on? Like you could do train ticket concession train tickets.
Speaker 5: Too, concession train tickets to any student affairs, going to Luna Park anywhere.
Speaker 2: I love that, And she kind of sounds youthful, so I think she can get away with it. I got away with it for a few years. But I reckon now, i'd have to be a maturate student. My little photo id card I look like such a young kid.
Speaker 1: Wait, hold on, Tara, how old are you actually?
Speaker 5: I'm actually turning thirty next year.
Speaker 1: Oh shit, and it's working.
Speaker 2: I love that I did the exact same things. I know where you're coming from.
Speaker 1: It's funny. And listen, we all here always say drop out of unit. It's the best thing that happened to us. Are you happy that you dropped out? Yes, we love you. Thank you for calling.
Speaker 5: At all.
Speaker 2: Of course, if you're at UNI and you're enjoying it, you know, no hate against you anti UNI. Anyone who's currently about to finish their masters is like, have I've been wasting my time?
Speaker 5: Now?
Speaker 1: Dahla?
Speaker 2: If you want to do that, guy for it?
Speaker 1: No, no, of course. And if you're a neurosurgeon, don't drop out, please.
Speaker 2: Oh god.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 2: Somethings require a degree talking shit like we doesn't really.
Speaker 3: Is it just me?
Speaker 1: The rude shocks of young adulthood?
Speaker 2: Okay, Jake, if you haven't heard the news, our third Wheel price keeper Jenna is cheating on us with another podcast. He's launched her own.
Speaker 1: Yep, what's it called?
Speaker 3: Jenna, Two Girls, three Cats, and I feel like this is more of an open relationship.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, we never said that we wanted to be in an open We didn't consent, Jenna. We wanted to be strictly monogamous. So quite frankly, get out of our house.
Speaker 1: Now we'll explain what this podcast is. Bitch. I thought I thought it was a joke, but it's actually real.
Speaker 3: It's real. Yeah, it's about cat.
Speaker 1: Okay, and who's your co host.
Speaker 3: Samant the Clark?
Speaker 2: Yes, So have you heard any of it, Mitchell, I've heard none.
Speaker 1: I've just seen the multiple articles that have been written Radio Today, Media Week, these massive publications in our industry that Jenna has been featured in. Genuinely, I'm not trying, I'm not trying to offend you.
Speaker 2: I reckon Jenna would have whispered in the riety is to get that to happen.
Speaker 1: I think she would have.
Speaker 2: She might have flashed her. Yeah, well, we're doing a listening party today because I know you haven't heard some of our listeners might not have heard it, and so let's have a little listening party and Mitchell I might be able to offer feedback along the way. Because we are podcasting royalty, we at this point.
Speaker 1: We are, I mean, our downloads are at the highest ever. I've mean, the podcast towards are begging for us to show up. So yeah, exactly what we could hopefully give you a size of that, Jenna.
Speaker 2: So this is episode one. They did a special about black cats, which obviously caught my attention because my little rescue cat is Abella.
Speaker 1: She's a black yes, little girl, Like, what shit are they going.
Speaker 2: To talk about my girl? So let's just hit play, shall we? This Jenner podcast, Let's still episode one.
Speaker 6: Hello and welcome to the newest podcast in town.
Speaker 3: This is Two Girls, Three Cats.
Speaker 6: I am one of your hosts. My name's Sammy, and my lovely co host is Jenna. Now we love cats, don't we, jenn Er so much so much that we decided that we needed to do a podcast about them.
Speaker 3: There's not enough podcasts about cats.
Speaker 6: There's not We had a bit of a deep dive, didn't we, and we couldn't find anything like this.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 3: I mean there's podcasts about vet help all that very listful, nothing about cat chat.
Speaker 6: Nothing about cat chat. And look, full disclaimer, neither one of us are vets. No, we are not going to give you advice on how to look after your cats. Absolutely, no advice because we are We would be the blind leading the blind.
Speaker 3: Absolutely. I mean, we love our cats, but we ourselves still need assistance as well.
Speaker 2: Second, is there any part of your jenner that's worry that you're going to run out of conversation? No, because I do. I do absolutely love the enthusiasm. We love cats. So we're doing a podcast about cat but there might not be that much to say.
Speaker 3: I know, we've looked into it.
Speaker 1: There's a lot, Jenna. I love Armon croissants, but I'm not reaching out to the iHeartRadio network to start a limited series.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well I have is like I love Van Edders, so I'm going to do a podcast about be and NDA's then two episodes and you're like, funck, there's not much to say there?
Speaker 1: Can I just say it's so weird to hear Jenna actually enthuse to be somewhere.
Speaker 3: Yeah right, Yeah, So who's your co host, Sam who's married to ugly Phil on ws Yeah.
Speaker 2: No, I thought so. I thought it was her. Isn't it weird that I've run into that woman many times in this place and never once noticed that she has an accent. I've made small talk in the kitchen and never noticed the British accent.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it does shock me her accent. And you know what I will say, just from an air check perspective, that's an industry thing. You listen, you check the audio sounded entertaining.
Speaker 2: Why doesn't she call usself Sammy O. That's where Jackie O got the O from. She was married to Phil O'Neill, and now that he's married to Sam. Why didn't she say that's a good point.
Speaker 3: Well she did change it to Sammy X.
Speaker 2: Well that where did that buck and eggs come from?
Speaker 1: His name's Phil Phil O'Neil.
Speaker 2: That's where Jackie O came from. She's a Samio.
Speaker 1: Let's un pause get it?
Speaker 2: Pause, Yeah, keep going, let's keep going.
Speaker 6: So let's talk about our cats. Let's get into that. Jenna, why don't do you talk about your little bundle of it called Connie.
Speaker 3: Yes, so I got Connie in around May twenty twenty one. She was born in May twenty twenty so I got her when she was one. She's a rescue cat. Annie. She is the cutest, sweetest little girl in the whole entire world. I love her so much. So when I got her, she had three kittens. She was only one, with three the cutest little kittens. Who she has a teenage mama, exactly a teen mom. And she's just so affectionate in every single way. And to be honest, I've never met a cat like her. I get home, she always greets me at the door.
Speaker 6: She's just so so.
Speaker 3: Loving and I can't imagine going home and not seeing her. I can't imagine not owning a cat.
Speaker 2: Any is it bad that this whole time I thought Connie was a boy.
Speaker 3: I'd know, any your cat with a girl.
Speaker 1: Oh that's a good point.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Connie, it's a girl snape.
Speaker 1: Connie's unisex.
Speaker 3: It's not Connie is.
Speaker 2: A girl's nape going. Okay, Well, your cat clearly takes after her mother, being an affectionate pussy.
Speaker 1: Good going.
Speaker 6: And look, it's no coincidence that we're launching this podcast on Halloween.
Speaker 1: Because what does that mean?
Speaker 6: Well, black cats are of course synonymous with Halloween.
Speaker 3: And there's a negativity around black cats I find, and to be honest, there shouldn't be.
Speaker 6: There, definitely shouldn't be. I was reading yesterday that black cats actually find it harder to get Why.
Speaker 2: Does Sammy O's audio sound so much better than yours? You're all echo, we what's the go with that?
Speaker 3: Tell the text with the podcast? She d downstairs? Crappy thing? There?
Speaker 1: Is she doing the show from home? Is she pulling the talent on you? She's going to shave shaved? She doesn't talk like that.
Speaker 2: They don't sound like Adele.
Speaker 3: Downstairs together?
Speaker 1: All right? Oh, this is actually it was very interested in the black cats, so was I.
Speaker 2: This did catch my attention list.
Speaker 6: I was reading yesterday that black cats actually find it harder to get adopted because they're not as photogenetic because it's hard to see shapes. I guess because it's just like a.
Speaker 3: Black Oh, but they're so beautiful.
Speaker 6: Black cats are beautiful.
Speaker 2: Yeah pause here, Yeah, that's very true. They actually told me when I adopted Isabella. They were like, oh god, black cats are hard to get rid of. Because people are superstitious. And she's right, Samyo. Every time I take a photo of Isabella, I have to crank the shadows up because sometimes you just can't see it. Really, Yeah, I had to adjust the right and it's going to take a photo of black cat. They're not that photogenic, but they are superstitious.
Speaker 1: You know what, if I were to get a cat, i'd get a black cat or a Persian cat. When that Jenny, that was to you? Yeah? When fuck you both?
Speaker 2: When did I am?
Speaker 1: Yeah? They do?
Speaker 2: They do go on and say more about the superstitious. Sure, they do keep playing.
Speaker 6: And apparently in Scotland a black cat arriving at your doorstep actually signals prosterity. Oh and a black cat crossing your path signals good luck in England, which is what I was saying.
Speaker 3: I love that.
Speaker 6: So it wasn't just me thinking that all cats are good luck. Apparently it's a it's a whole thing.
Speaker 3: I honestly don't understand how you can correlate black cats with bad luck. That doesn't make sense.
Speaker 6: A little fact for you, oh I love facts about black cat is that Nate can actually change color.
Speaker 3: What hell.
Speaker 6: So basically, if your cat likes to spend the day sunbathing. Then the sun can tan it and make it.
Speaker 1: Got pau bullshit. You can't be spreading misinformation.
Speaker 3: It's not it's true.
Speaker 1: You're the female Joe Rogan.
Speaker 3: I'm not Joe Rogan. No, he's true.
Speaker 1: You know what I'd like to hear, Jennaton.
Speaker 2: I'd like to hear you challenge Semio on something, because everything she says you agree with and go, well, yeah, that's right.
Speaker 1: I'd like he's a bullshit bit. The cat can change colors your fuck with. They can't be true their cat and that's a fake accent. Let's hear her point.
Speaker 6: I suppose to pure black.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I want to be a black cat.
Speaker 6: So it's basically like highlights.
Speaker 3: I love it and so natural.
Speaker 6: Yeah, cat's getting its own highlights.
Speaker 3: Oh my god. Black cats are lucky.
Speaker 6: Come on, black cats are great. We are here on the two Girls, Three Cats podcast, and we approve black cats.
Speaker 3: I want to be a black cat.
Speaker 2: What can I say, JENNI, that's a bit risky. Why black face? If you're going to become a black cat, imagine, No, I don't want to.
Speaker 1: Janney gets canceled for blackfair do you know what's gonna happen when one of the cats passes? Are you gonna change the name of the show?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, very good point.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but they're all young.
Speaker 1: Ah, so and so you don't think this show will last? Wow, Mitchell, what a vote of confidence to the iHeart executives that listen to this show every week.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you should have thought about that. The name is going to have to be changed.
Speaker 1: I've just called Sammy, oh and this. She's not happy. Hi, Sammy, you're right, fuck you.
Speaker 2: You know we should change our podcast too? What Two boys, three chins? Well, what if I lose weight?
Speaker 1: Actually no, we'll never have to worry about that happening anyway.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Jannet's podcast, they're very short episodes. I will say.
Speaker 6: So.
Speaker 2: This is how they wrapped up episode one.
Speaker 6: Right, Should we come back and do some more episodes?
Speaker 3: Can we?
Speaker 6: How do you think that went pretty good? Yeah?
Speaker 3: I just like talking about cats.
Speaker 6: I like talking about talking about them.
Speaker 3: Again, let's tell us to it.
Speaker 2: I'm allergic to cats.
Speaker 6: Two girls, three cats.
Speaker 1: Oh.
Speaker 2: So, here's an example of challenging your co hosts on things. I'd like to challenge you on something. Please do Oh I love talking about cats. That's one thing we have in common, but we never talk about it. You never bring it up, our love of cats. She saved it for the podcast.
Speaker 3: Yeah, with everyone else I talk about cats. I've just never thought to bring it up.
Speaker 1: I didn't even know your cat's gender. Jenna. You two were on a podcast together weekly, and you've never discussed your love for cats.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I've got a cat necklace. I got it from the pet show, the Pet Show. Yeah, I promoted the podcast at the pet show.
Speaker 1: I noticed you were influencing. Have you got pet barn? And different people reached out since the launch, Vetvets reached out.
Speaker 2: He's got a name.
Speaker 3: No, no, not Chris Brown will be on later episodes, but the current bond Divet doctor Kate Adams.
Speaker 1: Oh, because he's no longer the one divet got it? Got it?
Speaker 2: Well, if your booking guests, I can think of a very highly regarded and high profile cat lover. Oh yes, hello, wow, we let her infiltrate ourt. We're not allowed to infiltrate her.
Speaker 1: Also, I've googled Jenna black cat bad luck, and it says black cats are famous for bad luck because in old wicker days they would eat children. So you're a liar and sorry, but you just spread the only angle that you want people to know, cats eat children. I made it. Do you hide the truth from you?
Speaker 3: I made it clear. We weren't experts and we were just giving our opinion.
Speaker 2: That is true.
Speaker 1: I can't wait for next week when you tell all your listeners to inject I've meect it into their veins instead again in the COVID vaccine.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well that's an opinion. Okay.
Speaker 2: I can't wait to go home and find Isabella in the sun and she's turned moved.
Speaker 1: You're not gonna happen? Is it all right? Stranger things have happened. I eat the cat podcast.
Speaker 2: Go check it out. Two Girls, three Cats wherever you get your podcasts?
Speaker 1: Yes, all right, we should go. Let's go.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I reckon, It's time we get out of here because I've.
Speaker 1: Got three girls, four cats to listen to on the way home. It's two girls, three cat Is it my way? Sorry? That sounded like a thrilled.
Speaker 3: In animal again.
Speaker 1: I'm more so meant I'll talk to the execs. But I didn't mean to hurt the Connie and I would never I would never, all right, thanks for listening everybody. If you want to get in touch, hear this in the DMS A couple of inches if you've got an is it just you of your own and will feature you on the show.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you're win a prize for that. We like to bribe your way onto the air of coues. Do you have prizes over on two girls, three purses?
Speaker 1: We will be what cat nip? It's two side little cat collars, all the bells on them.
Speaker 2: That's cute, That is cute. Did you see that Jenna decorated their studio for Halloween?
Speaker 1: And I'm like, she forgets to bring.
Speaker 2: Her laptop here. She's obviously so much more emotionally invested, like she here to Google ship for us and doesn't bring a laptop but a podcast which is audio only. She's got fucking jack O lantern dangling from the roof, fakes bied away.
Speaker 3: I'm so them from reception.
Speaker 1: Genner will walk to Hot Dollar after that podcast and spend twenty dollars of her own money, yet her four grand laptop won't be walked ten meters. Do you and Sammy I have a kideo? Yeah, that's actually funny because you could make it a kidio as well, because kitty yeah yeah, man, all right, thanks for listening, idiots. We are thought you. We'll see you next week. Thank you, thank you, say sick fie?
Speaker 3: Is it just me a podcast by a couple of mitches.
Speaker 1: Make sure you've hit to follow on your podcast down.
Speaker 2: Welcome to add brief. This is our secret segment. On the end, we pretend that we're done, and then we just keep talking shit.
Speaker 1: Mitch has a.
Speaker 2: Heart out today. Sorry, then like he needs to be. That's not what I meant. City has to be done by a certain time, and that time is rapidly approaching. So we've got to keep a shortened sweet today.
Speaker 1: How did you know?
Speaker 2: I know? I just saw the fucking whipped cream in the bloody budge over on your side of the desk. I'm like, someone's going a big night.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, I don't. Ironically, I'm a meeting with the Australian Podcast Awards, so excited to an ounce I'm hosting this year. Woo. Yeah, so I could have do a Lala lad and rig the thing and make us win the big award.
Speaker 2: Yeah, why don't you give us a shout out?
Speaker 1: Him?
Speaker 2: Mitchell Cherry Frim the award winning I am, I've got jokes written about us, don't you worry. I've I've got a gag.
Speaker 1: What sorry, I'm skip balling. So I've got to do like a ten minute intro and I want to do it like a Yeah, I gotta do like a well that's what I'm meeting about what they want from me. So this is the gag that I'm thinking. Right, I'm gonna do a ten minute intro Award show style. So I'm going to go, welcome everybody. You know, Abby Chatfield's here. Everyone claps, Abby Chatfield, go, Abby Chatfield. Of course it's a lot. And then I'll go, no, nothing to do with the podcast. You're very busy as a friend, are you okay? You're doing a lot, you know, like gags. We can workshop back of course, yes, spitballing.
Speaker 2: I loved what Amanda cale I said about Abby Chatfield at the radio ward. She goes, oh, of course, the most important part of the evening is that Akris trophy. We all want to take home an Akris trophy. Abby Chatfield's trying to find where you put the batteries.
Speaker 1: Yes, it was a vibrating joke. That was so well done. That was solid, That was very solid written for her? Was it by her?
Speaker 3: By me?
Speaker 2: Nah? You're just taking credit. You did not write that. What is Amanda think of your podcast?
Speaker 3: She well, she got me on the show to talk about it on her show, Amanda, you're kidding. Yeah, I did a break on it.
Speaker 2: Really her audience don't know how to listen to podcasts. You know they're all they're all geriatrics, I know, but.
Speaker 1: You know they're all in casts, leg cast, haf casts. Involved with a podcast?
Speaker 2: You ever thought about how offensive it is to refer to anyone who gets pregnant over forty a geriatric pregnancy.
Speaker 1: I'm like, so rude, as gentlemen, welcome to the stage, geriatric pregnancy.
Speaker 2: Geraldine at trick call her, Jerry, what jokes are you going to say?
Speaker 1: I'm gonna go Mitchell Coombs is year. They're gonna hold up a mirror and everyone will laugh.
Speaker 2: I don't think I am going why, I haven't heard anything about it.
Speaker 1: I don't think the invites.
Speaker 3: Have been sent, right am I invited?
Speaker 1: Like I just said, I don't think the invites have been sent.
Speaker 2: Well, you've got some pull at the podcast towards for some reason.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know how that happened.
Speaker 2: Is there a best editor category or something?
Speaker 1: Well, Jenna, you should enter that.
Speaker 2: Fuck up.
Speaker 1: I want to hear my Life Uncut joke. I'll go of course, the girls from a number one podcast in the country, Brittany Hockley and Laura Burn from Life onun Cutter here random pause, Life un Cut. Of course. I'm part of the Life un Cut family. I host the radio show with the girls on the weekend Life fund Cut radio show. And I was truly shocked to get the job with the Life Uncut crew because I'm actually circumcised.
Speaker 6: That's a good one.
Speaker 2: I knew it was going to be an uncut joke if it was me Life Uncut, isn't it wonderful funny?
Speaker 1: So yes, yeah, because we have different penises yet and oh is that what my joke was for?
Speaker 2: Man explaining that to me?
Speaker 1: Different penises?
Speaker 2: So, anyway, are you gonna get general and I an invite? You've got some poll there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, I have a meeting with ironically the Australian asking I'm not finished. Let me finish with the Australian podcast team in UK. They're in London. You're going to London the two of you today. It's a zoom call. But how bizarre that the Australian podcast team are based in London.
Speaker 2: Okay. The problem I'm having is that I asked you a question and then you launched into something and didn't answer it. Are you going to get invite?
Speaker 1: Yes? Because I was finishing my question, my answer.
Speaker 2: Which was there in London. Okay, great, now answer my question.
Speaker 1: If this sas Jenny, you can come. Yes.
Speaker 2: What do you mean with this sasas?
Speaker 1: I don't know. I might use my power for evil.
Speaker 2: We're having one of those days. Are we get.
Speaker 1: Invited to the Regional Podcast Awards, You'll be with ABC Cool and Gatta. Now I'll ask for you Cool and Gatda. Hardly know what cool at? Gatta? What do you say when your friend Gadder's been rude? Hey? Cool it Gatda? Oh can I bring my friend Julie to lunch? Yeah? Sure? Oh cool? Cool I a Gadder? Oh that's so stupid.
Speaker 2: Cool and Gadda in the morning.
Speaker 1: Yeah, cool and gadded. I think you might have to have a sleep AP near machine. Guys. Yeah, I think I have a sleep have sleep study. They think I've got sleep ap Now.
Speaker 2: Does that mean you have to wear one of those big monstrous masks.
Speaker 3: They think that really loud noise is like.
Speaker 1: No, technology has come very far. But it's a little mask with a little noise.
Speaker 2: Now, lucky Hayden, but that sounds sexy a potentially.
Speaker 1: Yes, I have a digital elephant. Well, i'm my I have a constant brain fog, I have shocking headache, I'm always tired, yawning. I mean that's quite evident to a lot of you. And they think I have to be sleep hap Now they think I'm stopping breathing during sleep anyway, So next those day.
Speaker 2: Is that what that is? Because I was like, don't you sleep well? You sleep too well that you basically die.
Speaker 1: Yes, it was essentially I sleep. I always sleep like nine hours and feel I never feel rested. And essentially sleep APNA is when you stop breathing throughout the night and it can that. Yeah, it can really hurt you. So I have next Thursday night, I've got a full sleep study. They're puting probes on me and they're testing everything to see if I've got the app.
Speaker 3: Then get a machine.
Speaker 1: I've had one before and it was okay, but people watching you sleep I couldn't handle that.
Speaker 2: No, this one's at home. This is this is the difference. Yeah, so it is data. Yeah, so there's not some bit with a clipboard in the corner of your room.
Speaker 1: Interesting whipped cream? All right, it's not a box for that. No. No, you go to the clinic, they wi you up, then you drive home in it and then you press start. Then you go to bed, wake up and drop it off. Oh so it's kind of like a whole to monitor. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I had to wear one of those.
Speaker 1: Through a bit.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 1: They annoying, aren't they?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I mostly forgot it was there, to be honest.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: When out to Pierce and I's got all tangled, I think that the fuck's going on. That's terrific, isn't it. I've had that before that it's me on the fly. Do you exclusively sit down to piss?
Speaker 1: I've never done that in my life. What I hate standing up? Why it's it's so nice? I don't know.
Speaker 2: I just love a good sit any excuse so to sit on my phone? You know, I emails.
Speaker 1: I have never in my life sat to we.
Speaker 3: Really, but it's so nice just being on your phone.
Speaker 2: You do have a choice, what do you mean, I regones she could pitch standing up?
Speaker 1: Should she try?
Speaker 3: I could try?
Speaker 2: This is how you position it.
Speaker 3: I feel like I could potentially.
Speaker 2: Speaking of sitting down though to Piers. You know, last week we were talking about like how shit it is going to the beach, yes, and like how you get sand all over here?
Speaker 1: Yes.
Speaker 2: I was like saying, oh, that's enough to deter me from going to the beach. And then on that weekend, before the podcast even came out, I'm such a hypocrite. I went to the beach and then I later on after I left, I sat down to do a Piers and then when I stood up to a flush, there was a mountain of sand in the bottom of the toilet and I was like, how did all that sand get up my crack?
Speaker 1: Filling there? And it fell out of here? God lucky Sean. That would have been the next folly up crack it could have been. I was like, did you got a Lush and didn't get a scrub? You know, I haven't been to Lush in years.
Speaker 2: But when you thought I was talking about coffee scrub, this is way in the early days of the podcast, and you're like, isn't it for your asshole, and I was like, no.
Speaker 1: It is.
Speaker 2: I use it before I shave.
Speaker 1: It's for your asshole. I still stand by it.
Speaker 2: Maybe in Hayden's world it is.
Speaker 1: Well, you can also use it for that, where you.
Speaker 2: Can use any exfoliating product for anything, but it's not for the arsehole sub for anything.
Speaker 1: My new obsession is those under eye gels, the ones that look like a little Paisley print that go on your eye, the little gelous things.
Speaker 2: The one that looks like a tear drop.
Speaker 1: Yea, yeah, I love them. They're so good if you produce.
Speaker 2: I never find that they do much like I take them off and I'm like, I don't see it different.
Speaker 1: Well, I was talking to a beauty therapist and she said, put them in the fridge because then the coldness they almost like freeze, cools the puffiness right down. It brings the redness and the puffiness ound.
Speaker 2: I do have one of those eye masks that you put in the fridge like a blindfold, and I take that out, whack that on, hoping that that'll stop the puffiness. But then I realized I don't have time in my day to sit there and like allocate time for depuffing and so I got a different one that has eye holes. It's called the hangover mask, and so I just put it on. It looks like Batman with the eye holes, and it's it's like what do you call it? Like a nice pack that you put on a wound and it's one of those. Pop it in the fridge and then I whack it on. Especially good when I'm hungover.
Speaker 1: That's coreat and you can walk around and drive with it even if you wanted to.
Speaker 2: I haven't needed to because I only wear it when I don't feel like driving.
Speaker 1: I'm not up to it.
Speaker 2: Like sometimes when I'm hungover, I feel like I'm metopause, like get all hot flushes, so I have to put the mask on. But if I'm just going out that night, I whack it on.
Speaker 1: It's great. Oh I love that. I want one of those too. I've got a facial roller that has water in it and then you freeze it and you literally it's like you know, I like you did fingerpaint as a kid, and there was that sponge on the roller and you'd like sponge PREBP. It's that but full of water and then it freezes and you roll your faces. It's full of water.
Speaker 2: That's clever.
Speaker 1: It's heaven. Yeah, it's probably not water, it's probably you know, some sort of poisonous qud.
Speaker 2: But do you want to give it a taste and you give a sip?
Speaker 3: Can you bring it in next week and I'll have a try.
Speaker 1: Give course the upbringing in. Yeah, well, order one, you'll have to get one. We have a full face one, a full face ice mask. What do I google to find this?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 1: The full one is a woman. She's a woman, and I'm let me think of it. It's call it dinnergan or something.
Speaker 2: Ah, whatever, I'll just find it later. This is very boring.
Speaker 3: Freeze facial roller.
Speaker 1: That's that's the exact one that looks like my EPPI later.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's got little gelballs.
Speaker 3: In it, the thing that you use on your foot.
Speaker 2: To epiped epiped ped egg pet egg epi pen with the epiped.
Speaker 1: Sorry Hayden's take covid. I spoken about that on the show.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you didn't get it. Sounds to get a very intimate week.
Speaker 1: We didn't touch once, and even like ten days after, it's like, sho'll we kissed again? I'm like no, because imagine three years now, truly, I imagine not going to get for ten days and then fucking going at it like rabbits and then oh oh well we got it after that because it might linger totally. So so that's it really, Yeah, cool, cool, and that's that. On that well said you're watching drag Race, uk oh, Mitch Oel.
Speaker 2: I didn't have it in me to commit to a new theory. We just finished down Under.
Speaker 1: It, you know what. Yeah, I've got drag Race fatigue.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: They go from show to show to season to season to Franchi had a.
Speaker 2: Little break between because like as soon it's down Under finished, it was onto the next thing, and I was like, for Fox's sake.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a lot, it's too much. The British Queens are quite great really yeah.
Speaker 2: Like even the NRL finishes and then they have to wait till the next year, leave them wanting more. Rue It's an old show rule.
Speaker 1: It's a good point. Fuck you know what, I know, reports a big listener of the show. Hi, Rueh, Sasha away for a bit, have a break. We don't need you Sasha.
Speaker 2: Out of my face?
Speaker 1: All right, shall we go?
Speaker 2: Everybody, if you want, it's up to you.
Speaker 1: I'm watching The Watcher I've finished. You're watching The Watcher. Oh, it's great, it's okay.
Speaker 2: Can you elaborate on what it is.
Speaker 1: It's that new hit phenomenon starring Rose Burn's husband and Nick Carle Kidman. What's on Netflix. And it's based on a true story.
Speaker 3: But I do need some story. It's a bit different because I knew about the true story before, of course.
Speaker 1: Like you were quite involved. Well, Mitchell, they still haven't solved the crime.
Speaker 3: It's true.
Speaker 1: It's another basically, otherwise I should be behind this rich family move into a house and they start getting letters going We're going to kill you. Yeah, and they'd never find out who the letters are from. Well, I apologize for that. Yeah, yes, and I'm surprised I didn't hear that. It's very cool.
Speaker 3: Lovely house though.
Speaker 1: A gorgeous house. I love The Watcher, handmade's tale. I've stopped halfway through. I can't.
Speaker 2: That's still going.
Speaker 1: Oh and she's just now she's gone. She finally got out of that awful hell hole and she's like, I've got to go back, you dirt babe.
Speaker 3: I can't. I can't sit through that anymore. It's too much.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you reckon, that's what she says about our podcast to San, I can't sit through that anymore. I'll help you write a letter. I'm British, I'm really good. We'll send it to it right now. We'll put pen to paper.
Speaker 3: No, a rule we have is no cat puns.
Speaker 1: We'll get that in the whisker. Yeah, Jenna, no cat pun.
Speaker 2: I want to waste that opportunity.
Speaker 1: I said, let's start a podcast. But our rule is no humor. What's the point, I guess yours is informative.
Speaker 3: No, it's opinion based on catch.
Speaker 1: Let's start a cake shop, no baking. Yeah, no cat puns? Really?
Speaker 2: What a pussy?
Speaker 3: Ha ha?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Good one.
Speaker 2: That was good.
Speaker 1: You're really toy in the feline.
Speaker 3: Where did you get that from?
Speaker 1: It's just on the wall.
Speaker 2: So why are the episodes? Why are they so short?
Speaker 3: Because we were released so many?
Speaker 1: Oh? How many?
Speaker 3: Six have been released so far?
Speaker 1: Like one a week?
Speaker 3: Well, first week it was five and then this week it was one.
Speaker 1: Okay, So is it weekly or what?
Speaker 3: Yes? Weekly?
Speaker 2: Okay, that's how people can integrate it into their routine. Yes, yes, five and one week. Fucking Now, I'm telling you're gonna run out if you can't even make puns. Then what's the point.
Speaker 1: We'll see who's keeping tabbies on the episode. You've got to be kitting me and send me. She's Persian. And if you need any puns and you can't sphinx of any on the spot, let me know that I can take them straight to your phone.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if you could, that'd be perfect.
Speaker 1: And you know what, let me read over your contract because sometimes they get you these iHeart people with really intense clause and I will. That's a great for you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, got another one?
Speaker 1: No, no, we're done. We have to go. Everyone, We love you.
Speaker 2: Look at three.
Speaker 1: Twenty nine and forty seconds.
Speaker 2: I was trying to think of something that related to fur ball.
Speaker 1: That nothing.
Speaker 2: Really, There's so many dirty ones that I can make, but I'm like, no, I won't say that.
Speaker 1: I'm Jenna. Well that's what they say in the industry. You know, we get blue balls, but cats famously get fur balls. I think even women get blue balls.
Speaker 2: They get fall.
Speaker 1: All right, we have to go, everybody.
Speaker 2: We hope this podcast made you feel at least three percent better today. That's all.
Speaker 3: So we do we do?
Speaker 1: All right? Well bye, you see you next week.
Speaker 2: You see Yeah?
Speaker 3: Bye? Is it just Me, a podcast by a couple of miches.
Speaker 1: Make sure you've hit follow on your podcast up