Speaker 1: Those of you that know me know that I don't have kids. Okay, I have a dog, Delilah, that is the love of my life. She's the person that takes up all my attention and I give her the best life possible. I go to work so that she can have the yard that she has and she can have her organic kibble.
Speaker 2: Just to give context to this, when Britt says that she really means it, I have caught Britt Air frying salmon for Delilah before.
Speaker 1: The reason I'm saying this is that I've been having a lot of trouble with Delilah. Now she's an Australian shepherd. She is esthetically ridiculously good looking, and I think her personality has started to try and match that. She's always been really difficult to train. I've sent her to like military dog school, she's been intensive training camps, She's done everything, and she still just is really difficult. She chooses when she wants to listen to you. There's nothing I can do. And something that is probably her most toxic trait is her obsessiveness with me and her jealousy, so like she's very protective of me or whatever she thinks is hers The problem is she thinks every human that comes in contact with her is hers.
Speaker 3: To the like.
Speaker 2: This is to the m degree though, because like brit will come to my house with Delilah, I also have a dog, and if I pat Delilah for a couple of minutes, she'll then turn around to my dog in my house and start growling at him because she's decided that I'm now hers.
Speaker 1: Anyway, she goes to two dog walkers a week when I have really big workdays, and both this week they have both expelled her from dog Score.
Speaker 3: So she's been fired.
Speaker 1: Yep, independently, she's been sacked from dog school because and I imagine this is what like parents feel like when a kid, you know, preschool school calls up and says, your kid's been called bullying. That's what I felt like there. They were like, look, she's she's too nasty to the other dogs. When anyone else gives them attention, she steals their bulls. She's really hard work. When we pick another dog up to put it back in the car, she gets really possessive and thinks that like wear her owner. So she's even claimed the dog walkers as hers. And then four dog walkers have like ten dogs, right, They're like, so basically, one dog walker has put me on a one month probation. And I want to preface this with I love my dog walkers. They're both incredible. They're like, we'll give it to the end of the month, but she has something has to change. And the other one was just like, it's not working.
Speaker 2: And I was like, but she's like, I love her.
Speaker 1: She's like, but I just think she's better off with someone that's like, you know, it's all fine and warranted and whatever. And I totally understand it. But I'm at a lot like I do not know what to do.
Speaker 3: We need season Milan. I remember that old dog from back in the day. We could get him. Dr Chris Brown's come too handsome these days.
Speaker 1: I think we need a trainer, a proper dog trainer. Maybe there's a dog trainer listening right now, a.
Speaker 3: Dog trainer to the stars. We should get one on it, just anyone.
Speaker 1: I don't think even need a star one, okay, I just like anyone that thinks that they can help me with Delilah, who is perfect in every way except for the obsessiveness of humans and balls.
Speaker 2: What happened to the last one that you texted recently.
Speaker 1: Oh, I did reach out to one because my dog walkers said like one month probation, fix it. So I wrote to a dog walker online and I said, Hey, I'm looking for a dog trainer. And he wrote back and he was like, great, tell me some of the problems and we'll see what we can do. And I wrote back to him and listened the problems blanked me, ghost me.
Speaker 2: No, it is a beautiful menace. She is so beautiful that I think that she's like got such a beautiful exterior that she hasn't had to work on her personality mind.
Speaker 1: And her dad left when she was young. I don't know, Yeah, right, her dad left.
Speaker 3: If you're a dog trainer and know someone and you think you can tackle slide into the d MS of the pickup.
Speaker 2: Just turn into a personal call out now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're using the radio show.
Speaker 1: For honestly, help me will give you so much promotion. We'll film it. If you think you can fix my dog, it'll be the best promo that you could have in the straw.
Speaker 3: She's had her wits end, guys, can you help Delilah hit us up on that note? Let's end the show