Speaker 1: Live Uncut podcast acknowledges the traditional custodians of country throughout Australia and their connections to land, sea and community. We pay our respect to their elders past and present and extend that respect to all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island peoples today. This episode is recorded on Gadigal Land of the Aurora Nation. Hi guys, and i'll welcome back to another episode of Live un Cut.
Speaker 2: I'm Laura and I'm Britt and this is our radio show. We are live across the country every Saturday from ten am until midday and this is all.
Speaker 3: The best bits packaged up especially for you.
Speaker 4: We have some interesting stuff on today's episode. Actually, do you know what.
Speaker 2: I was just thinking back and I'm like, it's pretty sexy.
Speaker 4: It's a sexy episode.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: It's a good thing that our the guy who takes care of content and everything, Richie, is on holiday, so he's not going to call us and tell us we did a terrible job.
Speaker 6: We get in so much trouble and we talk about sex too much.
Speaker 2: You can't talk about sex on the radio and on a Saturday morning when people are driving their kids to the part can but.
Speaker 1: There's a limit on the number of times you can drop the sex word, and I think we exceeded it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm definitely. It was some interesting sex songs. We all talk about our sort of sex song. We had some calls called it with their sex songs. We also talk.
Speaker 3: About the song that Mitch Churry lost.
Speaker 2: Would you say masturbat what is it like the very first time someone masturbates?
Speaker 3: What would you call that?
Speaker 2: Because you didn't lose your virginity, but the very first time you lost your virginity to yourself masturbation.
Speaker 6: It was my first ever climax. Yeah, I remember, And I didn't do it properly. I whacked it like a whack a mile at a time.
Speaker 4: Zone because you didn't really know how to do it.
Speaker 6: Because I got like firm, and then I was like playing with him. Oh, this doesn't feel half bad. So I was just whacking it like wow.
Speaker 4: So how happened around?
Speaker 2: How long do you think it took you to figure out write the right technique?
Speaker 6: How long's American pie of the film.
Speaker 1: Are you saying that the first time you masturbated properly you had never seen it done, You had never watched it like.
Speaker 4: I was very young.
Speaker 1: No, no, so you just got it hard and then just flapped it around to a song. I'm not going to spoil it. You guys need to listen to the song. It's a very questionable choice of songs.
Speaker 2: I have one thing to say about this. It's a very good song and it is ruined for me.
Speaker 6: What if it was your wedding song and oh my god, you had to change it or you could picture was me with my little stiffy.
Speaker 2: Wow, let's stop, big stiffe. We also speak to Sonja Kruger today and I just wanted to stop talking about Usually it's me who enjoys these conversations and I'm moving.
Speaker 6: It right along.
Speaker 3: Anyway, Let's get into it, girls.
Speaker 6: What a twenty four hours it's been?
Speaker 7: Well?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, where were you when you heard the news.
Speaker 6: About the passing of Queen Elizabeth?
Speaker 4: Absolutely?
Speaker 6: Oh my god, I was asleep. I was I sleep until ten am, So I missed it. One of those people that had like twenty people try to break it to me and I had my mum, my men messaging aunties. But I woke up to the news. Where were you, guys?
Speaker 1: I also woke up the news, but I'm still jet lagged, so I'm not sleeping, so I'm waking up at like four point thirty am. So I think a lot of I mean a lot of you guys, a lot of family members, everyone had messages from me at an ungodly hour.
Speaker 2: The reason why I say this is because I feel like the queen passing is one of those It's one of those huge momentous moments that you always remember where you were, you know, like I was, I was still in bed and Matt rolled over.
Speaker 4: And he was like, the Queen's started.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but this is what happened, and I just it's just something that you'll always remember. It's such a weird thing to think that, like, for majority of us, for all of our lives, we've had this one person who's been the head of the monarchy and now it's all changed.
Speaker 4: You just never thought someone like this would ever pass away, Like these people live forever. You know, she's ninety six years old.
Speaker 2: Did you see the double rainbow? Did you hear about the double rainbow Bingham Palace?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 4: It was so honestly, Mit, you need to look at the pictures.
Speaker 2: It's like the Queen, It's like they're up there together looking down at each other.
Speaker 6: It's this beautiful the queen.
Speaker 4: Yep, it's like this beautiful double rainbow. And that's when everyone's been saying.
Speaker 2: They say's some gorgeous photos out there of this beautiful double rainbow that's up over Buckingham Palace and people are saying that it's Prince Philip and the Queen back together again in United.
Speaker 6: Well, that's kind of the overarching theme is as sad as it is your right bridge. She's ninety six and she served for seventy years. She served so well, it's a celebration. It'll turn into a celebration, I think.
Speaker 1: Well, I think from now on in it is a celebration. After the part of her mourning is to celebrate.
Speaker 6: There's ten days of mourning, National Mourning.
Speaker 2: Well, I think that's beautiful. Well do you know what we thought? I mean, Queen Elizabeth has left such a legacy. She is a remarkable woman. But also there is so much about her life, her ninety six years. I think so many people don't know. There are so many things about her life that I didn't even know.
Speaker 1: Well, one of my favorite things that I learned about the Queen that I want to tell you kickstart. This is she volunteered as a mechanic in World War Two. She was a mechanic. She trained as a mechanic and a truck driver. So we're talking nineteen forty five. There are pictures of her.
Speaker 6: You put the photos up. I put them up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's something I mean, I've known this about the queen for a long time. It was something I was thoroughly impressed by.
Speaker 1: I just think, what an incredible person, Like, how much more can you take on rather than being the queen than going to war and being a mechanic? An incredible was she at this time? She reckoned just twenty I know she was twenty five.
Speaker 2: So like she I mean she was inaugreator when she was twenty five, so around the same time.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's absolutely incredible.
Speaker 2: Wow, okay, I've got one for you. Yeah, this is a bit of a low brow one. Prince Philip used to call her. Nickname her like cutesy little baby?
Speaker 4: Name was it?
Speaker 6: Little?
Speaker 4: Was also cabbage?
Speaker 6: Why you know what kind of had like a round head?
Speaker 4: No, and this is this isn't daring, but she had the ball but.
Speaker 6: It looks like a cabbage.
Speaker 4: I don't know if that's the cake. No.
Speaker 1: Well, one thing that I love was her wake up call. Now nobody loves an alarm clock, nobody but the Queen. Every morning at nine am, she got a royal bagpiper that would play for fifteen minutes outside her window.
Speaker 4: And now that sounds horrible awful as someone.
Speaker 1: No, I mean some that lived in Scotland. I lived in Scotland. I love the bagpipes.
Speaker 2: It just has a feeling like it's it signifies really nice memories for me, and I'm sure it did that for the Queen.
Speaker 6: Yeah, well me. My favorite one to end on is that she'd start each day with the gin cocktail and she'd end each night with a dry martini. That is the legacy of Queen Elizabeth for section.
Speaker 1: Then she needed to start the day with the gin because she started the day with the bagpipes.
Speaker 4: Or that is my kind of woman.
Speaker 6: Maybe. Anyway, as we celebrate her life, I mean, there's not much else to say, or we'll get more news as it comes out.
Speaker 1: What about what our producer, Nat was just telling.
Speaker 4: Us off air. I have a lot of feelings about this, Nat. What happened to you?
Speaker 9: So I was getting my eyelashes done and you know when that happens, they're right over your face, like they're invading your personal space. But there's nothing you can do about it. It's just part of getting your eye lifes. It's done. So she's doing them, and I could just one point, I smelt something, and I'm like, is that what.
Speaker 6: I think it is?
Speaker 4: Smelt?
Speaker 9: You know when you can tell come from the depths of someone's stuff.
Speaker 4: Because you've got your eyes closed. Well, yeah, you can't open your eyes. So I was like, your other.
Speaker 9: Things room or she just burped, but I'm not sure, so I'm going to let it go. At this point, I just kept getting wafts of definite burd smell, and he got to the point where she obviously just needed to let it go, and she let out the biggest belch that I've ever heard in my life and then just didn't acknowledge it married on pretty.
Speaker 2: Wait, so okay, she didn't move away from your face, like.
Speaker 3: Did you feel air?
Speaker 2: Did you feel air rush onto your face or.
Speaker 4: Did you just hear it?
Speaker 3: And then she completely pretended like it didn't happen.
Speaker 9: I definitely felt at least one hair move when that came out.
Speaker 6: That it was huge.
Speaker 4: Do you think maybe she was just trying to quick dry the lashes.
Speaker 6: I missed.
Speaker 2: You know, Okay, this is it's very different. It's very very different. But it's something that happened recently when I went to go and get a different kind of service done.
Speaker 4: I went to go and have it perhaps near recently.
Speaker 2: Yeah, medical and the doctor, he was quite an older man, would have been like, you know, she'd say he's older, but like, you.
Speaker 4: Know, older than me.
Speaker 2: So he was there, he was in his hee was older sixty seventh, let's.
Speaker 7: Say he was.
Speaker 3: He was in his sixties, and he was all he was crying.
Speaker 4: And I walked in.
Speaker 2: I was like, oh, got I feel a bit uncomfortable. And he's like, lay down here on the bed. And I laid down on the bed and then I look like, you know, take your pants off as you do peraps me. You got to get already, put your feet together, open your knees. Look up and he's got a picture of Leonardo DiCaprio when he was young, in his twenties, stuck.
Speaker 4: To the roof on the ceiling, stuck to the roof.
Speaker 2: I think this is great, Well, what's the problem, Nado. DiCaprio's a babe, why would I want to.
Speaker 4: Feel aroused when you've got prongs?
Speaker 2: I a young Leonardo DiCaprio, When I've just got a clamp, it probably relaxes you.
Speaker 4: No, I'm sorry, I was.
Speaker 2: It instantly made me go like, what is this trying to infer?
Speaker 4: Where going?
Speaker 6: We know that Leo only likes women under twenty five.
Speaker 4: So yeah, he sees me as like his mother.
Speaker 2: Literally, he would be like, there's this older woman who's going and perhaps.
Speaker 4: We are looking at me. Okay, I want to know.
Speaker 2: Surely there's other people out there who have experienced, whether it's being burped in the face or had to lay down and be touched whilst Leonardo was looking at you?
Speaker 4: Whatever's happened?
Speaker 2: What weird experience have you had when you've been getting served?
Speaker 6: Does that sound customer service for a service you were paying for?
Speaker 4: Served? Not divorce?
Speaker 6: Paid a lawyer? Now producer Knapp fold and the phone room reveal to us just before she was getting her eyebrows threaded and the threader, what do you call them? The service they're gonna lashes?
Speaker 4: Did I think they call it a lash technician?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 3: The lash technician belched into her face?
Speaker 6: Call her a dirty pig. She's burnt in her face.
Speaker 2: I do think the weirdest thing about it it's not the burt, but it's the pretending it didn't happen. Well, because when you, I mean for anyone who doesn't know, if you get your eye lashes done, you have your eyes kind of like glued shut at the same time.
Speaker 3: So Nat couldn't open her.
Speaker 2: Eyes to confirm or deny where the belt should come from.
Speaker 6: So it's taking your calls what happened, what horrific thing happened? Where you're paying for a service? Customer service moments?
Speaker 2: Right, absolutely, I'm sure we're going to get some doozy.
Speaker 6: I'm sure we will out of Courtney. Hi, you're on the air. What's your serve? A customer service moment from hell?
Speaker 8: I it was going through drive through with my dad when I was a passenger. So I was distributing the burgers in the car, and I opened his burger to check it was the right one, and there was a bite taking out of the.
Speaker 2: And it definitely wasn't from anyone else in the car it was it came from the window the drive through winds.
Speaker 8: Yeah, from the bag anyway, I took it back in and the sixteen year old that was at the counter accused me of taking a bite out of the burger and then returning it to get an extra bite of burger.
Speaker 1: So did they give you the burger back in the end or did you have to have a biteless burger that someone else's saliva had touched.
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 5: No, they gave me a new burger.
Speaker 8: But I think someone must have returned it and instead of putting it in the bin, they've put it in the bag and give it.
Speaker 2: A wild imagine being accused that of trying to get a free bite.
Speaker 4: That in COVID times anymore, burger's.
Speaker 6: Not expensive anyway, or Caitlyn on thirteen one, I six five, what's your customer service story from hell?
Speaker 10: Okay, So where I was working at the time, a customer handed me some cash and I was looking at one of the notes because it didn't look quite right. So one of the tricks I've heard in retail is you can scrunch up the note and if it pops back out, you know it's like a legitimate note. So they're scrunching it up having to look at it, couldn't figure out it just didn't seem quite right. It was really discolored and it was covered in grass. And I said to this particular customer, I said, oh, what has happened to this note? As I'm flicking it through every one of my fingers touching it, flipping it over, and he turned around and said to me, oh, well, my cow, I ate it.
Speaker 5: You shut it back out.
Speaker 10: So I just bought it to change it over. That died in my face and I just dropped the cash on the cow and just looked at me and said, are you for real? So I got another five dollar notecase that did it bring in? Once I find it?
Speaker 5: So?
Speaker 1: Did he want to buy anything? Or did you just ask you to swap it out because he didn't want a poop?
Speaker 10: Not just wanted to swop it out.
Speaker 4: Do you know what?
Speaker 2: Though, people drink coffee out of monkey bum, So I think it's fine.
Speaker 6: True, true, worst things have happened. All right?
Speaker 9: Me again?
Speaker 6: Last one for us? What is your customer's service story from a hell? Go for it?
Speaker 11: So when I was about eighteen, I worked with a check out ticket Woolly's and I served a lady and all she bought was a massive cucumber and some loops and that was on Valentine's Day, and you're like, get.
Speaker 4: A girl, live your best life.
Speaker 12: No, I feel like I was like, have a great night.
Speaker 2: Surely she was doing this as a setup. Like to give you a chuckle, this is like you, okay, if you're going to do that, you're going to buy a few extra things, you know, get some cat food, guys.
Speaker 4: Some nappy So give her the bands of the doubt. She was having a Greek salad for dinner and then she was going to go get frisky.
Speaker 6: Laura, are you happy to have Brittany Hockley back in the studio.
Speaker 2: We have missed you, Brittany, and it has been a long dry walk in the desert without you.
Speaker 6: Excuse We've had a great two weeks.
Speaker 2: No, we had a great it's been three weeks. Glad you remember them all so well?
Speaker 6: One of them.
Speaker 3: You're a bit sick for it. I feel like you've suppressed the memory.
Speaker 6: I have the quadri coldin flu is wiped my brain clean. Do you have mischick?
Speaker 9: Well?
Speaker 2: I love that we turned up today, Laura wearing the exact same thing, black tights and a white jumper.
Speaker 4: Says life.
Speaker 2: To be fair, we're wearing life on cut merge. We're really rapping what's happening here. But Britt, you have been away from the radio show, from the podcast for three weeks now, and you've been off doing something very exciting. And originally I thought we were gonna have to lie through our teeth and not tell anyone where she's been. But why don't you go ahead and tell everyone what you've actually been doing.
Speaker 1: Well, I went away, and I'm so glad that they released this on team Like the publicity is out so I can talk about it to an extent. But I went away and filmed a new reality TV show that is hitting Australian TV very soon.
Speaker 4: It's an MTV show called The Challenge. The very first time it's on in Australia, but it's.
Speaker 1: Like, what's like thirty six seasons deep in a US, very popular hit over there.
Speaker 4: So yeah, it's gonna be I don't know how it's going to go over here. Okay, So I have a question for you.
Speaker 2: I know that the American one they win like some serious, serious money dollars, yeah, nuts, I saw an article that the Australian one is only one hundred thousand dollars.
Speaker 6: It's always a.
Speaker 2: Way well, I don't want to say anything, but have you noticed that I am dripping in design diamond earrings on.
Speaker 4: She's wearing Beanie in a merch hairt that she got for free. That's my own brain is a cross between Survivor and do you know what?
Speaker 1: Imagine if Survivor and SAS and then I'm a celebrity and the Amazing Race and Big Brother all had an.
Speaker 2: Orgy the Antique show as well, I do you know what a bit of The Bachelor as well. Imagine they all had an orgy and you don't know who actually impregnated who, and then they had a baby. What I want to know is did any of the Bachelor people who are on the show actually have an orgy?
Speaker 4: There's a real question. Oh no, there's no orgies. There were hookups for sure.
Speaker 2: Did you have any love affairs on the show? If there's been some love affairs unfolded, was any any of them, including Brittany Hockley I am.
Speaker 1: Done with love on TV? Yeah, that's what I will say. I just I think those days.
Speaker 4: That is an order yes or a no.
Speaker 2: That to me reeks of like I tried it again and it didn't work out.
Speaker 4: So now I'm done. I feel like I've been burned at the stake in the past. That is being done and dusted. Flip in my hands.
Speaker 6: It is coming. It's gonna be Channel ten ten playing late twenty twenty two. We're excited to see your wind breath. That's so exciting.
Speaker 12: Come.
Speaker 4: I'm very glad to have you back.
Speaker 6: Hey, guys up. Next, TV superstar Sonya Krueger is hanging out. We love Sonya on the show. She's a superstar.
Speaker 4: She's such a sweetheart. Absolutely love speaking to Sonya.
Speaker 6: We've gotta find out the worst TV show she's ever worked on. Next at the Lifelie Cart. Wait is it that's true? I want to ask her.
Speaker 4: I know I loved it. We just go We're so pessimistic to the best show.
Speaker 6: Go to the crappy right now joining us, the hostess with the mostest quite literally, I think that expression was built for our guests. The one and only host of Dancing with the Stars, Big Brother, the Voice Australia. She's a mom to her daughter Maggie. Are the one and only Sonya Kruegel.
Speaker 1: Sonya, We're so stoked to have you on the show today. But my first question is how did you make time for us today? Because I feel like we're seeing you absolutely everywhere. You're hosting every show on TV.
Speaker 12: You know what, here's the big secret. I actually shot a lot of it last year. I've been kind of kicking back, which has been really nice because I've had a lot more time to spend with Mummy, with mummy with me.
Speaker 4: And and mummy too.
Speaker 12: My own mummy I haven't seen recently, but I plan on catching up with her. So yeah, it's been nice just to just to kind of like tool down for a little bit. It does get busy against to me sort of at the end of October, and then October November, December it kind of ramps up. So yeah, I'm enjoying a little bit of quiet time.
Speaker 2: Out of all the shows that you have done, what has been the one that you disliked the most? Oh?
Speaker 12: Dislike?
Speaker 4: Okay, oh are you going to give us that impress.
Speaker 12: Struggle? I struggled a bit on Holy Molly, and it was because it was what they It was one of those shows they shoot of the night. It's all shot at nighttime, so you can't start shooting until eight or nine o'clock, and then you you kind of shoot until the sun comes up. And I had never really done that graveyard shift before, and I'm not sure i'd ever want to do it again. So you know, it's just those hours are there hard. You know, I feel the ship work is out there.
Speaker 13: Because that is hard.
Speaker 4: Sonya. I am an emergency worker thirteen years.
Speaker 1: I have done those night shifts for thirteen years, so I very much feel pain. But is Women's Health Week and you are the I mean, I'm sorry, but you are the epitome of health. You look absolutely incredible. You do have your app strictly you fitness. What does it ai in life look like for you? And what I'm basically asking is how can I look like you?
Speaker 12: That's really really kind. I'm like everyone else out there who's probably you know, gone up up and down with their weight all through COVID. For me, there was nothing out there that was really fun, really good fun, and Guarantee is something I've always loved. It's also a great way to stay fit and healthy, and its engages your brain, which we know is good for us going forward. So I thought, I'm going to do this dance based fitness app, and I was lucky to work with some great nutritionness and some personal trainers. We just launched our twelve week challenge, which has been our most successful challenge so far. The last lot of people that went through it, our winner lost fifteen kilos.
Speaker 4: Well, now we know we're going to be pasting the biggest loser next time. That's the next show that's on the ring.
Speaker 2: I feel like it's describing my Saturday nights like the old Brittany out on the dance floor. I have one big question as someone who's like, I'm hell bent to get in shape for my wedding, which is now only six weeks away or seven weeks.
Speaker 4: Away, I've really left it.
Speaker 2: What is the one thing that you recommend we should do as a priority if we want to get back in shape.
Speaker 4: What's the one thing? Dance? Apart from dancing, dance everywhere all day.
Speaker 12: You know you can't you can't, but you can move. You can move. You can sort of make sure that you get your step count in there. You can make sure that.
Speaker 4: We're around right now.
Speaker 6: Is exactly Learn more about Fitness by Sony Kruger strictly you don at you to sign up. Very good, Sonya Kruger, We love you. Actually can you stick around for a game we play squattings on called headlines. We have a whole bunch of headlines, some are real, summer fake. It's your job to debunk. We'll do it next. Yeah, I love it.
Speaker 1: Why head lies, Sonya?
Speaker 2: This is a game we play with all of our guests on Life on Cut. You need to guess which of these headlines about you are actually real and have been printed or are they head lies? You know, we We're thrown some spicy ones in there, but I'm going to kick straight off.
Speaker 1: Sonya Krueger to host Australia's hot as new reality TV show Keeping Up with the Katashians. Now, this is a show that is about live streaming cats.
Speaker 4: Is this true? And you hosted to show about the Katashians.
Speaker 12: This is definitely not true. I know, and in fact I need to actually keep up with the Kardashians.
Speaker 6: I haven't.
Speaker 12: I haven't even been able to watch that, So yeah, I wouldn't be the pet.
Speaker 4: I mean I would probably watch this.
Speaker 3: Okay, I've got another one.
Speaker 2: So Sonya Krueger unveils new wolf cut hairdoo and it drives fans wild.
Speaker 4: This is true.
Speaker 13: I mean, my sister is a hairdresser, and I was telling her about it into my haircut.
Speaker 12: She goes like, oh, you should do this is the wolf cut, and I'm like, well what is that?
Speaker 13: So it's really it's like a.
Speaker 12: Modern day mullet, is what it is. And now now I've started howling at the moon and I've got like hairy knuckles, So.
Speaker 8: It's really weird.
Speaker 12: So if anyone's it's cut of shaggy, it's anyone.
Speaker 4: Can pull off a mullet. I feel like it's you. Yeah, a modern mullet.
Speaker 2: Sonya Krugus wears three times on Dancing with the Stars All Stars during a G time slot.
Speaker 12: Oh buddy, hell, that's true what happens on Okay? It was well, it was it was.
Speaker 4: The B word.
Speaker 12: It was the B word, and it was I think I might have been talking about the competitiveness of the dancers and garage would cut get through and it was just fun. And sometimes I also would say things in the room just for the room. Unfortunately, sure those things went to air.
Speaker 1: I mean, I feel like that part is not your fault, if it makes you feel any better. My very first day on radio, I said the F word three times.
Speaker 4: Yes, yeah, I got it. And that was in the first ten minutes.
Speaker 6: We're all still working, so it's worked out.
Speaker 4: Well, I've got one more.
Speaker 2: Sonya Krueger makes X Raided and look, I feel like this is a common theme, makes X rated slip up on the morning show.
Speaker 12: I think it's true.
Speaker 4: Well, it's true.
Speaker 13: I think imagine referring to my sister's hairdressing that well, I went to say she does a great blow way, so I think since she does a great blow oh you didn't.
Speaker 2: This was only two weeks ago, so I feel like you tried to suppress the memory.
Speaker 4: But how many people slid into your sister's dms after that?
Speaker 12: Actually her business skyrocketed.
Speaker 6: I could imagine. All right, Sonya, you're a superstar. You can learn more about the Strictly You Fit is out by Sonya Kruger head di Strictly You dot com dot you to sign up. And of course it is Women's Health Month month a week? Is it a whole month? It's a week. I think it should be a month. It's my statement, it should be a month. Thank you, Sonya, thanks for coming on.
Speaker 12: Thank you guys, thanks so much.
Speaker 6: Love son ladies. Have you guys seen this trend on TikTok. It's it's probably the most viral TikTok at the moment in this country.
Speaker 4: There's a lot of trends on TikTok.
Speaker 2: It's because you're not on TikTok.
Speaker 4: Because TikTok trends all make it to the gram. They all make it to Instagram and then show Yeah.
Speaker 2: It usually takes about a few weeks though, so we're certainly not the early adopters.
Speaker 4: What's the trend?
Speaker 6: It's a trickle down, okay. So I'll play you the song in a second. I have played a few a bit before, but I'll tell you why it's going viral. Okay, So this TikTok user posted this. They said, my girlfriend, who's twenty years old, has told me we been together two years, that the music that he plays it's a male and a female during sex, is a major turn off. And she waited two years to tell him that after being in a relationship, a loving relationship, she hates it.
Speaker 2: I have so many questions about this, Okay. Firstly, one, what is the song? Okay, they play it.
Speaker 6: Once you hear the song, it all makes sense. So apparently a little backstory he said when I first started making love. He researched better ways because he was a virgin and this song came up as potentially a song to play. So this is the song that turns his girlfriend off in the bedroom. Have listened?
Speaker 12: Hang on?
Speaker 6: Yeah? Song?
Speaker 4: Am I a techno dance party?
Speaker 2: Or right? This is like this feels like sad sex, like sad happy sex.
Speaker 4: I don't get it. I don't you know what I don't get about that.
Speaker 2: The pace of that is very slow, like if you're if you're picking your music to be making a love that's.
Speaker 3: Quite like, sorry, I know you. Also, are you trying to keep it in beat?
Speaker 2: Because are you're going with the don't don't do don't don't or you're keeping with the bass beat?
Speaker 4: Like what's the last drag out? Is that one long thrust?
Speaker 6: Well, this is why it's going viral, he said. I read online that you play music and you match the rhythm, and I like techno music. So to put on a better performance, he matched his thrusting to the beat.
Speaker 4: Oh that is so let's oh it's the end.
Speaker 1: But for me, oh, like, what what maneuver is he performing in a five second?
Speaker 4: That's what I want to know.
Speaker 2: I just could you imagine laying there like having a snuggle, you know, doing doing the horizontal dance of fla and them matching that with their thrusting like that. Stop playing at Do you guys have a sex song? Do you know what I reckon? I remember a story? Mitch Jury has an interesting song from the first songs time you discovered that maybe touching yourself felt good?
Speaker 6: You say it as if I had just realized maybe a month ago.
Speaker 3: Also, can we put some context around this?
Speaker 2: When we first met Mitch and we were all sharing very personal stories that probably should stay between the three of.
Speaker 4: Us, but now I will tell them.
Speaker 2: On national radio, Mitch told us a story about the very first time he discovered himself and the song that was playing.
Speaker 4: Can we hit it this song?
Speaker 2: Say?
Speaker 5: So?
Speaker 6: I was watching American Pie and I was confused by the feelings.
Speaker 4: Did you have an apple pie and play this song? That's too much? It's a very intimate song. Isn't it a real connection?
Speaker 2: So? What about this song? Because to me, I want to meditate and go to bed. Why not move your hand in that in that gesture while I talk with my hands? Mitchum like you, what about this song got you going? Because to me, it's very relaxed.
Speaker 6: No, it's more so what was happening. If you've seen American Pie, they lose their virginity while that song's playing. And it got me going. And now I just adventured and.
Speaker 4: I thoroughly enjoy the lyrics.
Speaker 3: Though, don't come and go because he certainly was.
Speaker 4: Unless you're mid.
Speaker 6: All right, that's the other people. So this is making me awkward. What was what's your unusual sex song? Let's go there. Don't you think, oh, what is it?
Speaker 4: What is the what's the terrible song that you have sex to you? I'd do a Barry White. Really, we've had to pick up.
Speaker 2: Nobody's having actual sex to this.
Speaker 4: That's that's not true. I used to my life is a movie.
Speaker 2: I used to have a bit of a playlist and mine was Ed Sheeran. I think I used to have a bit of head shearing going on.
Speaker 4: In the background. That's very mainstream. Yeah, but I don't know shape of view.
Speaker 2: You could, you know what you could update to Lewis Capaldi, But let's find out other people's sex song.
Speaker 12: Now.
Speaker 6: I want we'd weed rhythms, we'd beats, creepy lyrics.
Speaker 2: Because I think you all need to update. We can all agree, we all need an updated sex song.
Speaker 6: I agree. Lauris just discovered a new sex song.
Speaker 2: Oh look, if you're just joining us, lucky you.
Speaker 4: What a time.
Speaker 2: So Mitch has just told us that there's a new TikTok trend happening and it is all around a guy who's been playing a very specific song when he's having sex with his girlfriend.
Speaker 4: And this is the song.
Speaker 6: I wouldn't even call it a song.
Speaker 4: This sock like a broken trumpet.
Speaker 2: It literally sounds like a trumpet a guy that got kicked out of the band, That's what it is.
Speaker 6: We wanted to know what was your weird, unconventional, weirdly rhythmed, weird lyric to sex song. So we put the call out We've got cursedon on thirteen one oh sixty five high cursed and what's your weird bedroom song?
Speaker 13: Hey, so my bedroom song is the top gun anthem?
Speaker 4: The top gun anthem.
Speaker 2: Yes, powerful, I'm literally adding that to my playlist as we speak.
Speaker 4: This is what a power move, Kurston, What a power move?
Speaker 6: Do you do it to start up move or the end?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 10: Look before.
Speaker 8: I do it before to get in the mood.
Speaker 2: And then it's during and then you know that final ends bit, that climaxin it really goes off.
Speaker 4: I love it. You have it on repeat, No shock for you. I don't think it's repeat. I think she just has the one song.
Speaker 2: She climbaxes at the end and that's it.
Speaker 6: Probably all right, thank you, Kirsten. All right, Alana, I'm thirteen one or six five? Hi, Alana? What's your sex song?
Speaker 5: Day in the Sun by Ziggy Overt.
Speaker 4: And it's very fast tempo.
Speaker 2: Fame sang thanks, sorry too much, I couldn't do okay, So this this song, this song is my dating profile song.
Speaker 4: Oh, I have a connection to this as well. Why oh, it's very uplifting.
Speaker 2: It makes me feel good and I think that people would look at it and also feel good.
Speaker 4: Actually, I get why it's sex song. Everyone's feeling good.
Speaker 6: I don't want to be uplifted in the bedroom physically or yeah, thank you, Alanna. That's quite romant. That's a nice one. That's a sweet one. Page on thirteen one o six five high page what's your sex song?
Speaker 5: My sex song is the Rocket Leaks soundtrack.
Speaker 2: Oh dear God, what are you doing in the bedroom?
Speaker 4: Page? I feel like there's some serious pumping going on here.
Speaker 5: Oh look, it plays a lot of different songs, but basically, every time I would go over to my boyfriend's place, we would play Hates a rocket Leak, especially during lockdown, and instead of changing the music and putting on something nice, we could just leave on the Rocket Leaks soundtrack.
Speaker 4: I feel like this is the kind of This is a love making.
Speaker 2: This is like throwing against the wall in the shower, upside down handstands.
Speaker 4: This is like energetic. This is make up sex songs. Yes, yeah, angry makeup sex, yes, lusty.
Speaker 5: Yeah, We've actually had to put something on because his mum was in the next room, so it was either that or well.
Speaker 4: She's not gonna think you get a lucky with this.
Speaker 6: All right, thank you page, Let's end on head high, hand out. What's your sex song? Take it home for us?
Speaker 7: Hey, guys, my sex song is to Find Gravity from Musicol Wick It.
Speaker 6: Hang on? What's that from Wicked?
Speaker 5: I think from Wicked?
Speaker 4: Who are you having sex with? To this song?
Speaker 7: So I took a girl home one night. I thought I was playing my sexy playlist and this song came on and we just really back to it. And now we're together and it's our sex song.
Speaker 2: So now it's like gravity and now it has meaning and it's so do you only can I ask you in personal question?
Speaker 1: Can you only like in quotations love make to this song? Because I feel like you can't do anything quite energetic because it just doesn't fit the theme.
Speaker 7: Yes, yes, definitely as a making love song, not like when you, you know, want a bit of a rougher sex. That's not kind of the song that you want to listen to.
Speaker 13: I feel like you.
Speaker 2: Guys also have to dress up in costumes and do musical whilst this is.
Speaker 4: I think that's how it kills mojo.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you should steer clear of the State Theater and not go and watch Weekend because that get real messy.
Speaker 7: It would get pretty messive.
Speaker 6: We have some weak listeners.
Speaker 4: Yeah, now I love it. I'm here for all that. I'm adding all those ads wicked to my playlists now as well.
Speaker 3: Well we know next time it's blasting at Britney's house.
Speaker 4: What's going on?
Speaker 6: Answer? Weeks on ladies, are you ready for an asking?
Speaker 2: Cut?
Speaker 6: Shall we do one?
Speaker 3: I love an ask and cut?
Speaker 6: Let's go askur cut?
Speaker 2: So ask on cut is what we do on the podcast every week on our Thursday episode, it's where we answer all of your messed up you're deep your duck and you're burning questions.
Speaker 3: So we have a doozy for you today.
Speaker 4: You look, I have an interesting one, and I think I reckon. It's happened to a few people.
Speaker 1: If your partner leaves you after three point five years because they quote don't love you anymore, but then a few months later realized they made a mistake and want to come back. Do you think they really realize this? Do you think they just miss part of my life? Do I give them another go?
Speaker 4: Do they love me? Do they not?
Speaker 2: How can you say you don't love someone, and then all of a sudden say, oh I made a mistake a month.
Speaker 4: Later, that's really hard, isn't it?
Speaker 3: Like about Okay?
Speaker 2: I do think that he maybe he said, you know, I'm not in love with you anymore, I don't want to be with you.
Speaker 4: And then he's.
Speaker 2: Gone away, experienced the world and realized the world the grass is not that much greener on.
Speaker 4: The other side.
Speaker 2: And then he's realized he's made a terrible mistake and wants to get back with you. Now I don't think it's so much believing or not believing whether he's saying I love you. I think it's more a case of if someone has said I don't want to be with you, and then they've left, but they've come back and wont another chance, and you want to be with them, you want to give them another chance. I think it's more so about like protecting yourself and putting a bit of distance there in terms of like taking it really slowly, not jumping straight back into the relationship where you were, because I think that then.
Speaker 3: You risk getting all back in it, putting all.
Speaker 2: Your energy or your effort getting right back to where you were, and then three weeks later they turn around and say, oh, actually.
Speaker 3: No I was, I'm not in love with you.
Speaker 4: I'm going to leave again, and then you've got to go.
Speaker 3: Through that heartbreak a second time.
Speaker 4: I think there's.
Speaker 1: Obviously a little bit of confusion on your partner's side. Now, maybe it's not that they actually fell out of love with you. That might not have been a thing. Maybe they thought they did, but they might have been a bit overwhelmed with life the situation. They might have got cold feet for a hot second. There might have been a lot of stress in life. Maybe they mistook another feeling thinking like, oh, I have all these other external sources. I don't think I love you, I don't think I want to be with you kind of thing left and then realized, oh, that's not what that was.
Speaker 6: Yeah, sometimes I don't love you isn't really what they mean, but it's the easiest way to get out of that situation.
Speaker 2: It's hard to go back to a relationship though, when someone's after three years is like, I don't love you anymore than they're like, oh, actually I do.
Speaker 4: I feel like the whole time I'd be like, well.
Speaker 2: Well it's emotional emotional whiplash, right, But that's why I think. You know, if you are wanting to give this relationship another shot, if you're wanting to go through the motions again, you just have to do it slowly. You can't jump straight back into where you were before he said I don't love you.
Speaker 4: Which you're gonna want to do because you still love them. Yeah, it's definitely a tricky one.
Speaker 1: Would you both of you, Michell Laura if your respective partners now Hayden and Maddy J said they don't love you anymore? On left and they wanted to come back in three months time. How would you feel about that? Well, I have kids with Matt, so I think it cures different. He's had a different a different element, you know, because like I, obviously you know, I really want us to have a family unit. And I would give it a second shot for that because you know, it's something I didn't have growing up, and it's something I really want for my kids.
Speaker 3: But if he was to turn around again and be like, oh, I'm not sure, I'm.
Speaker 2: Confused, I'd be like, oh, dear buddy, just go and figure out yourself and figure out what you want, and then when you're solid, maybe we know, we'll see where this can go.
Speaker 6: Yeah, And Hayen and I have a really expensive Smeg toaster, so it would also be.
Speaker 4: Too hard. One gets the jug, one gets the toast. You're I know what I'm getting you for Christmas?
Speaker 6: All right? If you've got to ask cut for the girls, hit this out life on cut podcast, slide into those dms.
Speaker 2: Well that is it from us, Another Saturday show, done and dusted and rap dark pretty in a nice sexy little cover.
Speaker 3: And do you know why I say that?
Speaker 6: What?
Speaker 4: Look what I've got Oh my god, it's our book. Is that our book? Show me here? It is? Okay, this is must.
Speaker 6: Be very I want to hold.
Speaker 2: It's very confusing for everyone in their past.
Speaker 4: Does that smell like love?
Speaker 6: Or what that smells like? And that was in your bag actually smells like baby food? It was like ruskstick.
Speaker 2: Okay, So what we're talking about is Britain. I. Over the last eighteen months we've been writing a book. It is called We Love Love. It's been published through Penguin Publishers and it's finally we got our first copies.
Speaker 4: Yes, it's a real life publisher. We didn't self published. We didn't do it out the inchake.
Speaker 6: Because it's thick. It's a thick book.
Speaker 2: Well, what it is is we've taken a look back at our life. It's the podcasting book form.
Speaker 1: But we wanted to to We wanted to touch on some things we haven't touched on in the podcast and there are a lot of things that Laura.
Speaker 4: And I delved deep personally. Some of those things, Britt there's a lot of things. It's a look at dodging.
Speaker 6: There's pages and there's a good index. There's a great index. It's the blob I.
Speaker 2: Think it's I think it's a really great multitude of things where it's a lot of emotional serious parts and then there are some really really funny, sexy, lighthearted parts from breakups to pregnancy loss. There is you know, attachment styles. We really it's such a comprehensive book that's all around self love, it's all around better in your relationships. And it is currently available for pre sales. If you want to get yourself one, you.
Speaker 3: Can jump onto Life on Cuppodcasts dot com.
Speaker 2: Dot a you to get yourself a pre order copy. Yeah, please don't miss out, and don't forget. Tell your mum, tell your dad, tell your dog, tell your friends, and share the love because we love love.
Speaker 6: See next week.