Speaker 1: Is it just me a podcast by a couple of mitches?
Speaker 2: Well, is this a nice surprise? Hello everyone?
Speaker 3: I bet you thought you saw the last about Live from Glebe.
Speaker 2: I just about to give my address out. That's not fair. From the Glebe. The tower, I don't know. It's Mitch Churry, Mitchell Coombs. What tower are you in?
Speaker 3: I'm back in bog and Gate, back at Mam and Dad's play. Still here for Christmas and New Year's. You're still in Sydney, right, Mitch?
Speaker 4: You're at home?
Speaker 2: I'm here, Yeah, I mean, I mean Glebe at home. I'm on holidays. I've cleaned the house twice, I've vacuumed over the vacuuming. I've got no pants on, I've made pancakes. What else is there to do?
Speaker 5: Well?
Speaker 3: Thank God, there's like hundreds and hundreds of kilometers between us. If you ever showed up to the studio with no pants on, I'll be furious.
Speaker 2: I mean white underpants too, they're almost translucent. I really didn't think it through. Thank God. There's no cameras here, but I am here. Jena is here too, Hi, Jenna, Hi, Hello our third wheel groundskeeper. Jenna.
Speaker 3: Happy New year, Happy New Year to YouTube Mitch. How's everyone doing in twenty twenty one so far?
Speaker 2: Yes, it's it was exactly the same. In fact, I think I'm so much fatter. I think I've put on ten kilos in three days. I don't know how it's happened.
Speaker 4: Me too, it's bad.
Speaker 3: I've also been like, I don't even have a new New Year's resolution. It's just kind of what my New Year's resolution was. Towards the end of the year, you know how, I was like, Oh, I want to cut back drinking. Like, I'm not going to cut it out altogether. I just want to drink less than I do. Perhaps well, I did start drinking less towards the end of the year, but oh my god, I've really the last two weeks has this completely undone any progress I made. I've just been drunk the whole time.
Speaker 6: Really?
Speaker 2: Is that a family thing? Do your family get boozy at Christmas? Yeah?
Speaker 3: And not necessarily in like a bad ways. It's like, oh, oh, the neighbors have come over and we'll have a drink. Oh they've left, and now you know that our auntie up the roads come and I'll have a drink and we just realized after all this socializing that they all seem to involve drinking, and I'm like, God, I've just I've put some recovery today. I'm gonna have to do a cleanse of some shit in Sydney when I get back.
Speaker 2: All on off the wagon. I can almost hear your throat closing up to your Paul thing. You've had the logic reaction, haven't you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, this is a bit embarrassing.
Speaker 3: You guys know how I love my sensory toys, like my squishy stress balls and stuff like that.
Speaker 2: Oh don't.
Speaker 3: Of course, it turns out that Plato is quite a fun sensory toy as well. My niece and nephew with you over Christmas and I was playing Plato with them and then I just broke out in this massive rash and all these hives. I couldn't sleep because I was so itchy, and we didn't know what the allergy was at the time. But then it's happened a few more times and we've put it back down to the Plato, which is just imagine trying to explain that to the doctor.
Speaker 5: Doctor.
Speaker 3: I need an aed to hiss meme, because I'm a grown adult that I've been playing with Plato.
Speaker 2: I need some Claraty and he's like, oh, degn, you had some craft peanut butter, did you?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 2: I played with yellow playdo when it got underneath my fingernails and now I can't breathe properly.
Speaker 3: Did you see the video? I put it on my TikTok. It was me mixing all the colors together.
Speaker 1: It was very impressive. I quite liked it.
Speaker 2: It was very impressive. You really were asking for it. That's that's quite horrific. I can't believe it didn't really before, Like you haven't played with Plato as a kid?
Speaker 3: No, I did, but I never had that problem. I don't know if it's developed over the years, but yeah, there you go. No more Plato for me.
Speaker 1: Maybe they added more ingredients to.
Speaker 4: It since it well, they must have.
Speaker 3: But the thing is, I because I loved it so much when I first started playing with it, I was like, I've got to get me some of this. So I literally click and collected from when I get back to Sydney a bunch of Plato. And so now that I've realized I'm allergic, I'm like, what the fuck am I going to do with all this Plato.
Speaker 2: Oh no, let's still a Plato giveaway instead of leave a review and you get, you get the spaghetti Plato making kid. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Now that we've run out of mugs and we've still got red Rooster bouchers for anyone that leaves the review, we'll have to start giving away Plato at some point too.
Speaker 4: I've got I've got oodles of it. What do I do with it?
Speaker 2: Also, the people that messaged me before the Christmas break about the mugs. I got one yesterday saying Hi, Imach, Happy New Year. Still haven't received my mug. Don't message me now. It's in the off season. I'll sort your mug in due time. People want these mugs just like they're a fucking Oscar reward, Like relax, it'll come.
Speaker 3: It's because we put our foot down and said that you have to you have to contact us within a week of hearing the episode or you don't get the mug.
Speaker 2: So I know one girl. The one girl screenshot her original message date and said, just FYI, I messaged you within the date, then sent me a screenshot of the episode she was mentioned in. I'm like, all right, babe, you're not applying for a fucking border permit. It's all good, you'll get your mug relax.
Speaker 4: I don't want to.
Speaker 3: I don't want to be involved in all the prizing. It sounds very stressful. You can look after that. No that speaking of the border closures or whatever you just said, aren't you meant to be in Queensland right now?
Speaker 2: Oh? Yeah, Oh I'm meant to be sitting by the pool and the pallas over Sadchi a six star hotel, didn't even know they were possible, but they heard I was coming and they had at an extra star. I booked well in advance that I had flights and everything organized, and it's all since been canceled.
Speaker 1: Oh and when did you book it? When did you book it?
Speaker 2: We only booked it two days for all the cancelations. Sorry, all the border closures went into place. Well like, let's leave it till the last minute, and then we did, and we're like, all right, we probably should book now. So he booked accommodation and then bloody you know, Plebiseca whatever the premier's name is, said everything is closing. You cannot come to Queensland, and we just yeah, we've had to cancel everything we got our money back. It was fine, But yeah.
Speaker 3: I haven't had much luck this year with cancelations and stuff like Miley canceled the Melbourne concert that you were going to.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I forgot about Yeah, I know the start of Sorry last year, I should say it's twenty twenty one.
Speaker 4: Now that was last year.
Speaker 2: Oh, very true. Sound like my taxi driver on New Year's Eve. He was like, oh see you next year. Well, you're probably never going to see me again. The odds of this happening are very slim, but sure make that joke every every passenger tonight. But anyway, we still need to go on a holiday. Let's go down the South Coast of Australia. Clear no one there will have COVID, so we book a hotel at a beautiful resort down in Mollymook, and then we get the notification Wollongong on the South Coast shut down, confirmed case of COVID cluster in Wollongong. So now the South Coast is looking like it's going to get shout down next week.
Speaker 4: No hell, so you're just going to have to stay at home.
Speaker 2: Yesterday, Hayden and I didn't know what to do. We had nothing to do. So we went to my parents' house and they even had plans, they couldn't squeeze us into that schedule. So we just sat at home at my parents' house in the air conditioning. We have nothing to do. What do you do when you spare time so difficult?
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, I've just been drinking, making tiktoks and stuff like that. I'm not sure what's going to happen when I get back to Sydney because I've still got a bit of time before i have to go back to work. I'm not actually sure when I'm going to be able to get back because how ironic is this? This time in twenty nineteen or start of twenty twenty, I should say, the whole Blood Country was on fire and everything was dry and gross because of the drought. Now I'm not sure when I'll be able to come back to Sydney because I maybe flooded in.
Speaker 4: How weird is that?
Speaker 2: Oh? My, oh, your poor thing, Your poor parents, What a roller coaster? Is it their property?
Speaker 3: Okay, oh yeah, everything's fine. It's like it's just the land of extremes. Or there's this massive in parks and it usually takes around three days for all that water to trickle down the lake that goes across like near my farm, and so it's the roads nearby. Usually takes around three days for them to flood. And I'm like, oh, it's been three days, Okay, great, So I'm just waiting, waiting and seeing.
Speaker 2: When did you start back at work officially.
Speaker 4: January eleventh?
Speaker 1: The thing, Yeah, I start back then as well. But my boss called you know our boss, Kieran who we had on the show, Yes, he called me the podcast. He called me the other day saying he was actually quite angry, saying, you've been working during your break because I was so bored that I did do it, uploaded a photo.
Speaker 4: And you're meant to be taking time off.
Speaker 1: Well, he's disciplined me and said you're not coming back till.
Speaker 4: The twelfth, so he's giving you an extra day off.
Speaker 3: Yes, what a monster, a monster that never happens.
Speaker 2: That's ridiculous, that never happens yet that that can't be a true story.
Speaker 1: And then he said he might restrict my access.
Speaker 2: You don't go to prison, and then and then the prison guard doesn't go. You know what, you were very good during breakfast this morning. Go I know you killed twelve children on a school bus. But you can leave today. Go on, you were very good, get out of here.
Speaker 4: Go buy the something nice.
Speaker 2: Yeah, choget yourself an eye hat because you've got bodily scars all over yourself from being attacked in the showers. Go buy a hat or a face mask. Well done, Jenna.
Speaker 3: Here's Jenna and I rubbing in the fact that we've had all this time off and we've still got even more time up our sleep.
Speaker 5: Mitch.
Speaker 3: Didn't you literally work up until New Year It's like you working on New Year's Eve?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've Yeah, my holidays have just started. Like on the first was my first day of holidays. So I worked right up until Yeah, New Year's Eve, literally until midnight. I worked up. I was essentially working in twenty twenty one, and I didn't stop and have any day. I had Christmas and Boxing Day off. Everything was pre recorded and then I had to go straight back to work. And because there's no one, it's actually more intense. We're on skeleton staff. I was like, that's a complement. The first time I was ever been called thin, But I'll take it skeleton stuff. So it was just me and one other person, the skeleton stuff. I kept going boom, this is.
Speaker 3: Actually perfect timing. I can't believe this has happened. Now, this is ridiculous. I just got a text saying, oh, your delivery has been your your order has been delivered. So you know how you only just went on leave mit tool.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I felt bad for the fact that you'd had no time off and that you were only just starting your holiday, So I sent a little something is it?
Speaker 4: Is it at your house? I just got a text saying it's been delivered?
Speaker 2: You send something to my house. Oh my god, that's Hayden something you just got to Can you hear my text going off? I can hear it. Hayden says something is at the front of Oh my god, I'm in my under pants. I'm gonna have to put pants on.
Speaker 4: I can't believe I ordered it days ago.
Speaker 2: I would normally play elevator music during this period. Have any to edit the elevant music and I'll be right back.
Speaker 1: I'm so sweet. Oh, I really want to know.
Speaker 6: I want to know what it is.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I felt like I needed to do something nice, you know, Dinna.
Speaker 1: Oh, that's so nice. Hopefully night delivery there in time as well.
Speaker 4: I can hear his footsteps. Oh my gosh, I'm oh hello, here's what is it?
Speaker 5: What this is?
Speaker 2: Oh my god?
Speaker 5: What is this?
Speaker 2: Is so exciting? What is it? Mitchell?
Speaker 7: This is very sweet.
Speaker 2: It's a small box, the size of maybe a child size four shoe box, lamb. And there's a card on top. Let you read it out or is it personal?
Speaker 4: I don't think it's too personally. You read it out, it.
Speaker 2: Says happy New Year. Can't wait to start podcasting with you again in twenty twenty one. Once you're feeling rested, you deserve a break, so take all the time you need. This is very sweet, Mitchell.
Speaker 7: Do you know what?
Speaker 3: It's actually hilarious that this has turned up while we're recording, Like what are the odds of that? You would almost think that I'm some evil genius that I plan this just because I wanted to look good on this bonus episode, Like look how nice I am everyone. I was gonna let that be just an off air thing that happened privately between us, but there you go, it's happened now.
Speaker 2: Okay, so I've opened it up. This is very sweet. This is very nice, and it's catered to me. Normally you get these, and it's like a donut with twelve kit cats shoved inside it, and someone's crushed a twirl and they've put three green m and ms on it. It's like great fancy donut, that's who I thought it was.
Speaker 7: But no, it's like a.
Speaker 2: Little minish do I white chikuterie board. There's a bree cheese and there's a little prosecco, and there's crackers and there's chocolate. This is very sweet.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there were lots of options on the website I was looking at, and I was just gonna do like a chocolate bouquet or something. But I figured, because I don't know about you, I actually have this written on my is it just me? List for next year, but hey, I may as well bash it out now.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Is it just me?
Speaker 3: Or does it suck when everyone just gives you chocolate as like a filler present for Christmas?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 3: I got so much of it, and so I ended up thinking I could send chocolates. But then I'm like, he's probably gotten so much already that I'll send something else.
Speaker 4: And I found that. Thank god.
Speaker 2: Oh guys, that is very sweet. That's very thoughtful.
Speaker 4: Why are you saying, guys?
Speaker 5: It was me.
Speaker 1: Actually I did have something to do with the gift.
Speaker 4: I pick no Jenna had that, but don't you dare try and take credit.
Speaker 2: Oh this is so so sweet.
Speaker 4: I went against the chocolate thing, as I figured that you would have gotten it. I got this, like you could tell that.
Speaker 3: One of the aunts was like, I'm just gonna go buy a million boxes of favorites and give them to all the nieces and nephews just as like, just so that I've given them something, because I can't actually be ballied.
Speaker 4: And so we all just got that. And then another aunt did the same thing. So I got a tobler and I was like, oh, it's just so much chocolate.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's too much. I got that much, Darrie Rocky Road. I could pay the new Body Highway and your Ganda for all those kids. There is that much and I just don't need it.
Speaker 4: It's like, it's so nice that you did that.
Speaker 3: It's like a nice token gift just to say yes, I thought that you know you're mean enough to me that I wanted to give you a gift.
Speaker 4: But I'm like, just not chocolate. Like, what are some alternative feeler gifts that people can get a candle.
Speaker 2: A candle always works well, and love me a candle definitely. I got a wick a wick trimmer.
Speaker 4: Oh, what's wrong with scissors?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Wow, what what's wrong with scissors? Why do you need a wick trimmer?
Speaker 2: No, Mitchell, you would love it. It's like perfectly measured and it's long and slender, and like you know, with scissors, the little finger holes are quite close to the blades. The finger holes are right at the end of like a twenty centimeters piece of metal, so like you don't never burn your fingers, you just go straight in and go.
Speaker 4: Chin's so good.
Speaker 2: They're so good.
Speaker 1: I've got one.
Speaker 2: It's a dust one.
Speaker 1: Yep, that's the one I have as well, Dusk.
Speaker 3: You know what ause the thing with candles that they're kind of expensive, so I can see why someone would just get a box of chocolates because it's like a nice token and it was only seven bucks. But you know another thing that I actually really think it's quite clever. One of my uncles every year just gives us all a card with a scratching in it, so it's like you could be a millionaire or not.
Speaker 2: That's good, Yeah, here's the chance, but it's your fault if you fuck it up. I actually haven't scratched it yet.
Speaker 4: Should I scratch it now?
Speaker 2: Yes? Oh my god, scratch Imagine if you win Local Bogan gate boy who online sensation six years ago wins big While holidaying with family.
Speaker 3: I put on my cards back in my suitcase, so I have to find it, like Scratchy from Uncle Trevor, get them out.
Speaker 2: This box is very nice, Mitchell. First time I've ever been surprised by a box. But it is very sweet.
Speaker 4: Weak enjoy it.
Speaker 2: I've only just clicked over to holiday mode too. I mean this is my second day.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's kind of perfect.
Speaker 5: So well it did.
Speaker 2: It was very well timed. The worst thing about Christmas gifts is when they've got Christmas packaging, so you can't even keep the bastards to regive them because they know that they were gifted from Christmas.
Speaker 5: You know what I did.
Speaker 3: I got a bunch of presents for people this year, and none of them had Christmas wrapping on it. Remember in our last episode of the season, we did our gift exchange on the show. Did either of you notice any merry Christmas?
Speaker 4: Ho?
Speaker 1: Ho?
Speaker 5: Shit?
Speaker 4: I gave that she so that you'd be able to reuse the box.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, that is so funny that you say that, because Hayden and I just cleaned out all our Christmas stuff and you're the only two Christmas presents left under our wonky Limp dick tree for Mitchell and for Jenna, and the box with all your lavender shit in it. So Hayden's like, should we keep this box? I said, yes, we can regive that box, and you look full circle.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I told you, And I did the same thing for Mum's presents and everyone else's. I've got like just generic wrapping paper and generic bags and stuff because I'm like I appreciate a good bag I can reuse.
Speaker 2: That's a level of thoughtfulness that is, yeah, unparalleled. All right, do you have these scratches?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I just found them.
Speaker 2: Could give you some dramatic music. Hold on, I do have sound effects here. Everyone, This is my at home radio.
Speaker 4: Should you have sound effects in your home studio?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Really? Just just say all right, I'm about to scratch the scratchy Mitch.
Speaker 4: Okay, all right, I'm about to scratch the scratchy Sorry.
Speaker 2: Wrong one?
Speaker 1: What was that?
Speaker 5: Sorry?
Speaker 2: That's like a and then the what about that? Aeroplane food. It's the symbols, Jenna. Why don't you say I'm just about to stand up. I'm just about to stand up. Oh there's crickets falling out of Jenna. That's awful.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 2: Anyway, sorry, Jane. I don't know what the other ones do, so I won't play them. How are you going with that, buddy, Scratchy Mitchell. I can't find a coin.
Speaker 3: I don't really carry change anymore. I don't have anything to scratch it with one. I see you and Jane have one, so suspenseful, Jane, do you can I have a coin? I'm gonna scratch Trevor scratch.
Speaker 2: Oh fuck the Scratchy. Put Jane on. Jane. We want Jane, We want Janey.
Speaker 7: Hey Mitch, Jane, Hello.
Speaker 2: Merry Christmas? Season? Is greedy?
Speaker 4: Too happy to your boat?
Speaker 2: Did you have a nice Christmas? Is nice to have your son back.
Speaker 7: It is really nice. Ana and I were just talking about this is the longest he's been home, probably since he left home pretty much.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was thinking that he's really cleaning on. Why doesn't he want to come back to this? Didn't he That's the big question.
Speaker 7: I don't know something to do with the unlimited booze.
Speaker 2: And yeah, yeah, the Plato that you're poisoning him.
Speaker 7: How scary is that?
Speaker 2: It's awful. He's a real family man, though I've come to learn I really didn't think he was. But he loves those little grandchildren and he's really good with the family.
Speaker 4: He's great.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I know, he's Yeah, he's had a really nice time. And our friend from Sydney, our family friend, came up for the last few days. So yeah, it's been so much fun.
Speaker 2: Are you chopping dinner as we speak?
Speaker 7: No, that's Mitchell scratching.
Speaker 2: Scratching, scratching, scratchy. I thought you were chopping up a cucumber for dinner. How did he go? What kind of scratchy is it?
Speaker 7: It's what is it? Live the life? Oh oh, well, you get a thousand dollars a week for five.
Speaker 2: Years, or as Mitchell calls it, one ins to story for Tinder.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's it, something like that. So how do he do you guys enjoy your Christmas and New Year?
Speaker 2: We had a good break. I've only just gone on holidays on the first started I've been working, but yeah, I'm back into it now on holidays now for two weeks. So I'm good, and Jenna's sort of right in the middle of yeah, I'm right in the middle.
Speaker 1: So I just got back from double so I'm in Sydney now, so I had a time there, and yeah, I go back to work next week.
Speaker 7: Okay, Yeah, I was sort of nice when you're still yeah, you're feeling really relaxed and you know you've still it a few more days before you've got to start thinking about gone back.
Speaker 2: Best feeling it's so good, yeah, but then the dread kicks in, like you know on Sunday nights when you know you have to work the next day and you just can't enjoy the last few hours of Sunday. I feel like that, like the last couple of days of leave, like it consumes my thoughts.
Speaker 7: You should talk to Ian about We had just had that conversation here two nights ago, and so when he lived in Sydney, that's exactly how he felt every Sunday, Like, get to Sunday lunchtime and dread would just build up all afternoon and he does.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, that's yeah, exactly how I feel.
Speaker 7: And that hasn't happened to him here.
Speaker 2: See, maybe maybe Ian and I kindred spirits. And what that is saying is the world wants me to come and work on your farm exactly.
Speaker 7: I think it does. That'd be great, that'd suit me fine. Then I wouldn't have to.
Speaker 2: Your grocery bill would go through the roof. But it'd be good for morale. And I'm sure I could recarry the ill sheep, the lame sheep back to good health.
Speaker 7: I'm sure you could. Yeah, do that sometime we actually should.
Speaker 2: Mitch and I have to the toy with the idea for for like the last year, to do a show from bog and Gate and come up and see the family. And is there a spare room in a big bed with good strong springs.
Speaker 7: Good strong springs. What are you planning on doing?
Speaker 2: Oh god, no, no, it's just for me, dear God. No no, no, no, no, goodness me no no.
Speaker 4: Gave me a.
Speaker 3: On.
Speaker 2: Mitch's got the scratching announcement. All right, thank you, Jane, it was good.
Speaker 7: To see you, Chris Christmas, Jane, Yeah, Merry Christmas.
Speaker 4: There we go, thanks Jane.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: No, no luck on the scratchy everyone, Oh no, you want nothing, no nothing?
Speaker 2: Should we call Uncle Trevor? Life on the podcast and confront him.
Speaker 4: No, who, I'm not doing that?
Speaker 2: Where's Ian? Is he out tending the asparagus crops?
Speaker 4: We don't grow with sparagus. We go wheat and barley, and harvest is finished for the e mate.
Speaker 2: Let me look, sorry, I don't.
Speaker 4: Know, Jane, we're seeing.
Speaker 2: In the shower.
Speaker 4: Okay, let's not go there, Let's not go to that.
Speaker 2: Let's make Ian farm the most ridiculous things. Where's Ian is he out farming in some poorpornan?
Speaker 4: Come to my room after you're done in there.
Speaker 3: Yes, well, hopefully we'll be able to catch up with Ian quickly before he has to get back to the agapant the crop.
Speaker 2: Oh of course, yeah, he really needs to because I tell you what, those dury and crops they just dry out overnight.
Speaker 5: With that I know.
Speaker 4: And he had no luck last year with the chrysanthonyms.
Speaker 2: No, it was absolutely terrible. And that year that he attempted to do Marischino cherry crops was horrific. He made no money. He actually did.
Speaker 4: Ask him about them. I'm going to put him on now here.
Speaker 5: Go Hello, guys, how are you hi?
Speaker 2: Halloween? Happy New Year, Merry Christmas. Caasons greetings all that.
Speaker 5: Likewise, to both of you. Did you both have a good Chrissy? Christmas was very nice with the family, Jenna.
Speaker 1: Yeah, indub so it was.
Speaker 5: So I did pay you from Debbo?
Speaker 1: Yeah, my whole family's there, so I went there.
Speaker 5: Very cool.
Speaker 2: How far is Dubbo from Boging Gate a couple of hours?
Speaker 6: We're talking time like up here, we're normally talking kilometers, but while talking to him, because I know that's what you guys understand.
Speaker 2: Very true. How are the how the Alvira crops going in?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Yeah, fantastic, mate. Yeah, Olivia is jumping out of its skin down here all the wrong we're getting Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Jesus, you would have had to leave your son up after that. After that, Plato would have been inflamed all his body.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I know.
Speaker 6: But anyway, we should have grabbed some of our well here and put that on there, shouldn't we?
Speaker 5: Maybe?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 2: Well good? But the how's the property? Everything nice?
Speaker 6: And oh it's fantastic, mate. There's weeds growing everywhere like you wouldn't believe. So starting tomorrow, well the next day I'll be out spraying, yeah, trying to get rid of all those weeds.
Speaker 5: So we can prepare the ground for next year's.
Speaker 2: Crops and what crop you're doing, Mitch, you're saying that you're planning on doing corn crops.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, that'd be right. Yeah, we're going to do a corn grow a lot of corn out here.
Speaker 2: There's a big market for corn.
Speaker 5: I'm sure there is probably not here.
Speaker 2: That probably not. Yeah, if I were you, I do pop up.
Speaker 5: Well, we'll look into it anyway and see you have a number stack.
Speaker 2: Yeah I can, yeah, I can get my people to send you to send.
Speaker 5: You some documentary to send over to my people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, your people. Yes, we were. I think we're going to come up and visit sometime this year, which would be nice to finally have a beer. That be very nice, No good, that'd be good. Love to see you anyway. We'll put your son back on and don't touch him.
Speaker 5: Because to touch him in this process.
Speaker 2: See you guys, Christmas.
Speaker 5: There we go.
Speaker 2: All right, that's very sweet. We love love your parents.
Speaker 3: So you want nothing on the scratchy, No nothing off the scratchy, no lark, but hey, it's surely twenty twenty one is only up from here?
Speaker 1: True?
Speaker 2: Amen? Are we all feeling good? I mean look for those listening now. You've got a great year full of podcasts, podcasts and oh my god, I have to say very quickly, we went through McDonald's drive through with my dad the other night and guess how he pronounced Ali. Oh god, I hate to think this is a mispronunciation. On the fly, he went, hiler, Yeah, what do you want me one of those chicken Ali raps? Oh, one of those chicken areol wrapps? Please sweet No, he did not not even close. That's the brown skin around the outside of a nipple. No, yes, we are.
Speaker 3: We just wanted to pop in for a quick happy New Year's episode for you guys. This isn't the start of season three. It's it's a little bonus thing on the end of season two. But hey, we'll start season three eventually one day.
Speaker 2: I feel I really am excited for this year. We have a lot planned. There's a lot coming up, and actually we want you guys to be more involved than you were last year for season one and season two. If we want to start doing essentially more, is it just use which we've done before. But if you guys have one, if you're not part of our secret Facebook group Enduring idiots. People are posting their ISA just use like almost daily we're getting a lot that are coming through.
Speaker 3: It's quite cute actually, because we often get people like last in the past, we've gotten people on the phone, but sometimes people find that a bit daunting, so they don't want to do it, so they write it in the Facebook group. But what we might get people to do in stat is send, which obviously feel free to keep doing that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if you want it, don't stop.
Speaker 4: If you want if you want to post your is it just me in the Facebook, go right for it.
Speaker 3: Really, but if there's any good ones yet, But if there's any really good ones, from now on, we're going to start hitting you up and saying, oh, send us a voice message. So then we just play the voice message on the show and discuss we don't need to come on the phone, but hey, we're still open to calls as well.
Speaker 1: That's a good idea.
Speaker 2: DM at twenty of us, we have access to a studio, will record it in then we'll play it on the podcast. But please forgot I mean, I have one come through the group chat and someone said is it just me? Or are the tops of muffins? The best part of muffins. So that's not your thought. That's been everyone thinks that that's been around for years. People are plagiarizing, Is it just me?
Speaker 3: Well, I don't actually mind the bit on the bottom of the muffin that's kind of gone a little bit soggy because of the paper, like after you peel it off.
Speaker 2: I love that.
Speaker 5: Oh my god.
Speaker 4: Yeah, a bit wrinkly, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well maybe the tops gravitated to the top and the bottoms to the bottoms.
Speaker 3: Anyway, what we're saying is we want we want everyone listening to be involved with the show even more than they already have been in the last season. Yeah, so keep you is it just me as coming in the group and feel free to flat into our DM through the Voith message or we can get you on the phone.
Speaker 2: We're very excited for what's to come this season, and we love you, we miss you. We hope you're having a safe holidays sort of Christmas period of the New Year period, and we have a lot of listeners overseas and in Australia. We're very lucky covid is. I mean, it's sort of coming back, but it's nowhere near what it is in the States and over in Europe. So if you're a listener over there, we're thinking of you. We love you. Where your masks sanitize, stay safe, and there'll be more episodes to get you through isolation very soon.
Speaker 3: I've got so many cooked ideas, you guys have no idea. I'll run you through then once I finished this recording, I'm so.
Speaker 4: All right, guys, catch you again.
Speaker 2: Soon, see you in season three. Guys, miss you?
Speaker 5: Is it just me?
Speaker 3: Don't forget to subscribe and leave a review on your podcast app or follow on Spotify.