Speaker 1: Kill all right, we got Josh Thomas in. He's going to be at the Sydney Comedy Festival this weekend.
Speaker 2: Jo who has the question? Me?
Speaker 3: That a bit I was saying, I swear I would you have played in like Wogga or Griffith or something like that.
Speaker 2: Twenty years ago I saw.
Speaker 3: You and I was like young gay and then I was watching you be gay making all these jokes and.
Speaker 1: I was just.
Speaker 2: In love is big?
Speaker 3: Well, you know in last maybe wa, So watch.
Speaker 4: Josh's show then, please like me? Oh for sure?
Speaker 2: That TV show was incredible?
Speaker 1: Did you fantasize to it?
Speaker 2: Yeah? You know.
Speaker 3: I've just loved you throughout your career and I always felt a connection because I saw you, you know, so early when you were rising up.
Speaker 1: What can I ask you?
Speaker 2: Are you single?
Speaker 1: Josh?
Speaker 2: I mean I have a boyfriend b You'll be happy?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Less sure for him?
Speaker 1: Do you want to Finally?
Speaker 2: No, I don't think we can not at work. I don't. It's nice to me. I mean, I mean, sure one day, I'm not so busy. I've got three time.
Speaker 1: You moved to America, Yeah, I moved to America.
Speaker 5: I have something I've got to get off my chest to Abby though nobody did you read what I said about you and the Guardian?
Speaker 4: No, no, Josh, And I'm scared.
Speaker 2: No, it's not It's not bad, I don't think.
Speaker 5: But they said to me, they did this interview and they said, if you could have somebody else's body for a day, who would it be?
Speaker 2: And I said, and I just done your podcast.
Speaker 5: I said, well, I'd have a woman's body because if I could experience that not and then I said, because you're really hard, I said, of course I'd be Abby chap Field for a day.
Speaker 2: But then they did get too into it, I think in the interview.
Speaker 5: And I got a bit worried that you were going to read it, because you never know how things are going to get read.
Speaker 1: White when you were explaining her body, I just got.
Speaker 5: Really excited about the sort of having Abby chap Yell's body for a day and all the things that I could do with Abby chap Yill's body. For Abby's gonna read this, I'm going have to look in her eyes one day afore.
Speaker 4: You when to confront you about the Guardian article about my body.
Speaker 5: I'm sorry because sometimes they read the messages other men send you and they're only ten percent different mains, and that'd sincere com So here we go.
Speaker 1: Okay, you want going to read it out? Oh yeah, oh yeah, I don't really know who I would say is a hot woman's body. Oh I just did the Abby Chatfield podcast. She's pretty hot a body, and I'll experience what it's like to have a vagina, but not in a way that's creepy, in a way that's respectful.
Speaker 2: To Abby Chatfield.
Speaker 1: Would you like me to have a vagina for a day?
Speaker 2: No, it's not your show.
Speaker 4: I think that is one of the most beautiful things anyone's ever said, considering the press, it's usually about me.
Speaker 5: That's top tier.
Speaker 2: I love it. I'm doing that a respectful way. Yeah.
Speaker 4: I mean, also, I don't get you're saying. You know, a lot of men would send me certain things. I never ever get hit on, even in I want to be well, I've it's so good. I've repulsed so many men with my thoughts, the same with my words that I actually haven't gotten any creepy d ms in honestly years, Right.
Speaker 1: What about when you're back in the day in bachelor days, you're getting it?
Speaker 2: Then?
Speaker 4: Yeah, a few, But it was like anger fuel, you know, which they want to hate.
Speaker 5: Yeah, exactly, ridiculous stuff with it, which is exactly what you're saying.
Speaker 1: Similar that if you said that quote in a very low voice, like you just hear, yeah, that would be really well.
Speaker 5: You know, you never know how someone's going to read something written down. You know, sometimes you'll text something thing to someone you think it's funny and then get it and they're very hurt feelings.
Speaker 2: I loved it. You've got a new show tonight and chances for it in the next two nights. At the end, more, that's a good advertisement.
Speaker 1: That is what you're here for.
Speaker 2: So jiggle jiggle, Yes, why.
Speaker 5: Well, it's just supposed to be a fun show. It's supposed to be about fun and trying to have a good time. I bring my dog out in it. Did you think I should have brought her into the studio with me at the moment? I flew her yesterday for the first time ever. She comes out in the show for one minute. It's a scam just to make the tour producers fly the dog with me, and I flew her for the first time. I said, it's quite nervous, you know, it's like sending her like a kid off to school. I think, because having a dog, everybody would agree, is exactly the same as having a child exactly.
Speaker 2: And I saw her.
Speaker 5: Being trimmed through the airport and I'm trying to get a peek of her, so worried, and it was just her with a man driving her in her box, and she looks so kind of stoic and happy, like she was in a popemobile. And then she's just gone around the whole day, going to each person and Sydney going up to them, tapping them and walking on.
Speaker 2: She's went like a royal tour. I should have brought her in. Yeah, man, I did tell me.
Speaker 1: So you're saying it was a scam. The dog doesn't need to be on the tour.
Speaker 2: You just wanted them down.
Speaker 5: It is a tough moment for me because everyone gets so excited because it's a dog on the stage. Just it's something about that's very it's thrilling. It's five months old, exactly, and they scream and they scream, and I do have this moment where I think, oh, this is how loud you could be.
Speaker 1: We're having to look at the dog now, sweet supermodel, if you do.
Speaker 3: The one where you fly her in the cabin with you. You can do that now.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, if you have anxiety or something wrong.
Speaker 3: Virgin just allows it.
Speaker 1: Oh fly true.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he put her downstairs. That's a bit mean. She's too thick of woman.
Speaker 1: Well, if you want to go and see the Dog and Josh, of course you can catch Josh Thomas at the Sydney Comedy Festival all weekend. For tickets, go to Sydney Comedyfirst dot com dot A. You got on your mate, You finally got to meet your crush as we crash.
Speaker 3: No, no, it's staying steady, steady, steady.
Speaker 2: He didn't hear today he made it any better
Speaker 1: Thomas