Speaker 1: II Heart podcasts, he more Kiss podcast playlist and listen live on the free iHeart app.
Speaker 2: Laura, What is on your phone's lock screen?
Speaker 3: Marley May in the pool wearing a pair of goggles.
Speaker 1: Okay, cute, but mine rotates, you know when it comes to like your screen savers how you can save. So I've got it set up so that it changes every I think twenty minutes, an hour whatever, and it just rotates between photos of the kids and then every soft and there's a rogue photo of Matt that comes up.
Speaker 2: I did try that once. Then I spread the nudes had pop up, so I had to take it off.
Speaker 3: See I'm in a long distance relationship.
Speaker 2: It didn't work well.
Speaker 3: Now I question this though.
Speaker 1: I reckon that they must have some sort of AI technology or something, because I.
Speaker 3: Mean, I've got not that nudes in my phone.
Speaker 1: But no, I just have lots of pictures of the kids when they were really little, when they were like in the bath or like, you know, all very innocent stuff. But in terms of rotating pictures, those ones never come up. So I actually think that maybe it kind of knows like that's not something that someone wants on their front of their screen.
Speaker 4: Well there's a clinical psychologist. Doctor Rebecca has revealed what it means about you who you are as a person depending on what you've got on your lock stre This is.
Speaker 3: Not an accurate way to psychoanalyze someone.
Speaker 2: I don't think it is.
Speaker 3: He is much better go to therapy.
Speaker 2: But if you went to a therapists now like show me your phone.
Speaker 1: And that was how they do, don't you They're like, well that's a frien Japany, so it says you really need a holiday.
Speaker 3: Well, she says.
Speaker 4: We usually choose images we connect with emotionally, so your lock screen can reflect what you value or love. For example, Donald Trump has a photo of Donald Trump on his he doesn't.
Speaker 2: Yes, Donald Trump has Donald Trump.
Speaker 1: I do find it weird and like, don't take this personally. This is you and I don't mean it to hurt. I do find it a bit strange when people just have photos of themselves on their lock screen, unless it's an important day. Like actually, I was gonna say, maybe it's your wedding day, but then you should have a.
Speaker 3: Photo of you and your partner, just not you and your.
Speaker 2: Do I have me, but it's me and Ben on our wedding day.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's like, not.
Speaker 2: Just me, it's the both of us.
Speaker 4: And it's one of my favorite photos from our wedding and I got married like a month.
Speaker 2: Ago, so that's still fresh.
Speaker 1: That's different because it's a photo of the two of you embracing.
Speaker 4: I'm going to you what that means. Sorry, let's get back to Donald Trump first. Actually, let's sit on Donald Trump. Donald Trump has a photo of Donald Trump. So if you have a photo of yourself, it can be a sign of confidence, self celebration.
Speaker 3: Or motivation.
Speaker 2: But most people see it as.
Speaker 4: Narcissism, which but I have seen people before in the public eye, like motivational speakers and things like that, say that they put a photo of themselves from a time that they might be striving to be that person again. So it might have been a time of their life where they were really fit or doing really well, or or somewhere in the world where they're travel to that they want to go again, so that when they look at the screen, that's their motivation to get back there.
Speaker 1: I don't know if I would get the ick faster than seeing a dude just having like a photo of him with his abs out, but he doesn't have abs now and he's like, that's what.
Speaker 3: I used to look like. I would be like, is this for you or for me? Or for who?
Speaker 4: A photo of your partner or you and your partner reflects love connection and emotional closeness, which I feel like is really obvious, But it's supposed to be a way of keeping that person in front of mine during the day, so every time you look.
Speaker 2: Down, you're looking at your partner, you're feeling that connection.
Speaker 3: I think it's the same reason having your kids.
Speaker 4: Right well, yeah, Taylor Swift and Travis Kelsey would photographed recently on their phones and they had each other on their phones, which I think is really cute, but I don't think I think that would be the standard phone savers like your partner, what have you got?
Speaker 3: Grace me and my partner at your wedding?
Speaker 2: Actually, yeah, see, I think that's normal.
Speaker 4: Wild Bell got okay friends, Okay, that falls in still just to like loving connection.
Speaker 2: The other interesting one was inspirational quotes.
Speaker 4: You know people, Laura, you would have done this at some point when you're in your quote face pray love no love, know thy worth, thy flower blooms or.
Speaker 1: Whatever that you shot. I think if you've got an inspirational quote on your phone. It shows that you're going through a bit of inn turn oil. I've been there, I see you, I understand it. I used to have inspo quotes as well.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 4: Doctor Ray says that you just benefit from positive thinking, no and positive mantra.
Speaker 2: Recite your daily mantra. Whatever that quote is, you see it, you live it, you feel it, you believe it.
Speaker 3: Once again.
Speaker 1: I think at that point in my life I could have benefited from therapy.
Speaker 3: It's definitely.
Speaker 2: I think you's probably still good.
Speaker 4: O