Speaker 1: You know what that means. Two contestants, one hundred strangers. This is Family Few the podcasts. I'm your host, Peter Hallier. The theme of today's episode is Australiana. And joining me today two of the Ossius Ossie's and two of the best comedians in the world representing the koohmz Mar family from Grafton, Zoe Koumzmar, whose dad's dad, which I think means is your grandfather.
Speaker 2: It was a gangster, well done. Yeah, he was an illegal sp bookie.
Speaker 3: So he used to have a direct phone line basically into Randwick Race Course and he was.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was an illegal bookie.
Speaker 3: My dad grew up telling people his father was a retired removalist.
Speaker 4: When he removed money from people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah he did well.
Speaker 4: Did he ever serve time? Did he ever get in?
Speaker 2: No, he paid off the cops.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you got to pay off the cap.
Speaker 1: You've got to pay off the cops and paying off the cops. He is somebody representing the Nicholson family for Newcastle. It's Reese Nicholson whose father and this talking about getting yourself in trouble is accidentally and legal immigrants.
Speaker 4: He would hate that. I would tell the story.
Speaker 5: Probably it was like an accident where he just was here for too long and kind of met my mother and there was an amnesty on in like the nineties. He's American and he went to the consulate and was like, Hi, I'm here to you know, thort all the stuff out and the lady was like, mister Nicholson, if I were you, I would leave right now. He thought, he's a citizen. Now, everything fine and above board and legal.
Speaker 4: He is a citizen.
Speaker 1: We're going to be playing for how is he this a kangaroo onesie for an entire family, the family that you'll be representing. Okay, now, Zoey, you're going to be representing Vince santorro Okay, Vince, Let's get Vince on the phone. Hello, good a Vince. It's Peter Haley from Family for you the podcast. How are you?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Good?
Speaker 4: Thanks Peter.
Speaker 1: I'm excellent, mate. I've got two of Australia's finest comedians in the studio, Reece Nicholson, and representing you will be Zoey Koon's mass to Zoey.
Speaker 2: I'm good. How are you? Vince? I hope I do you proud? I'm sure you'll be fine.
Speaker 3: You said it was that they're playing for a kangaroo kangaroo onesies for the whole family.
Speaker 2: Just one big onesie for the whole family. Did they all get in one eat.
Speaker 4: Like a pouch.
Speaker 1: You can choose. We can tailor up one entire a big, huge kangaroo onesie, or you can have separate ones is for the entire family.
Speaker 4: Oh, I think separate ones is will be it will be fine. You're a coward, Vince. You're a coward.
Speaker 2: The real Sophie's.
Speaker 1: Choice, Skippy's choice, Vince, ones is for the entire family. Vince, how many ones is is it? Are we looking at here?
Speaker 7: Ah?
Speaker 4: Six big family? Good heaven, we did not check that. You did not check that a lot that might blow the budget?
Speaker 1: Well, Vince, will we give you in about half an hour, hopefully with the good news at six kangaroo onesies and going out to the Centaurro family.
Speaker 4: No, it sounds great.
Speaker 2: Good luck, Zoey, Thanks, good luck to you.
Speaker 1: Reece. You we playing for Emma Smith. Let's get Emma on the line. M It's Peter Heley from Family Feud the podcast, and I am here in the studio with two of Australia's finest comedians, Zoe Koomz mar And representing your family the Smith Family is Reese Nicholson. Say gooday to Reese.
Speaker 2: Hey, Rees, how are you?
Speaker 5: I'm good, Emma. I'm happy to be representing the Smith family. I've done a lot of my shopping there in my time.
Speaker 2: This is your Smith Family appeal. Do you think you can do me proud?
Speaker 5: I'm going to do you so. I mean, look, I'm tired, I'm hungover. I'm going to squeeze the last bit of life out of me to win you the prive of a kangaroo oneee.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. That is amazing.
Speaker 1: Not just one kangaroo onesie, Emma, kangary onesies for the entire Smith family.
Speaker 2: Wow, stop it wait, I have an important question. Do they have a pouch?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 1: They have a pouch. I mean I haven't seen him yet, Emma, but I'm pretty sure you can't have a kangaroo onesie without having a pouch.
Speaker 4: They're made out of kangaroos. Even better means that we went out roots shooting last night. We picked them for you.
Speaker 2: We had our real wake in fright moment for the podcast.
Speaker 1: There was no root shooting. We don't they would get kangaroos on the side of the road.
Speaker 2: Oh good good.
Speaker 1: Mcgiffries one last pump up to make sure he gets these kangaroo onesies for you.
Speaker 2: Okay, look, I'm on day six of COVID. Oh my calling great. Yeah, I'm bored out of my mind.
Speaker 1: I really need a kangaroo onesie to lift my spirits and to hop away into the future with no COVID.
Speaker 2: So do your best.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I feel like we're a little late with the ones that you could have used it in the last week.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I could have used it on day one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, here we are, Emma. Hopefully we are giving you a call in about half an hour with the good news at five kangaroo onesies out to the Smith family.
Speaker 4: Excellent will also be calling to make sure you're in your home.
Speaker 3: Yeah, good on, Thank you, seya.
Speaker 1: Here's how the game works. We played two rounds of classic feud, and then the winner of those rounds gets advantage and have final fast feud round. I cannot emphasize enough how important having the advantage in fast feud is. And you play with a clean sheet, because if you take get advantage in fast feud. You have to leave the studio at one point and go into our family feued noise canceling sleeping bag. Now there have been some complaints about the condition of the sleeping My god, I should.
Speaker 7: Have asked so many more questions.
Speaker 1: There are managers being fired as we speak. The winner of fast feud takes home the glory and the kangaroo ones is for the entire family, for the family they're representing. All right, let's feud. We serveyed one hundred people and we want their top answers to our question. You each get three guesses. The person with the highest number of correct answers at the end of the round wins. Now, who should go first?
Speaker 3: I like Reese to go first because I don't really understand how it works and I want to see how he does it.
Speaker 4: Now, I'll go first.
Speaker 2: I don't mail this, Let's get into it.
Speaker 1: The survey question is name a big Australian tourist attraction. Now, for those people playing at home, he's some thinking time. Also gives Reese and Zoe a moment to collect their thoughts. Reece s Diiflson. We surveyed one hundred people and asked them to name a big Australian tourist attraction.
Speaker 5: I reckon big Banana, partly because I think everyone hears the word big and goes straight for big banana.
Speaker 4: And secondly, I just think it's a funny answer.
Speaker 1: Okay, has any of those one hundred people said the big Banana? It is second time answer Nicholson, That is a very nice start.
Speaker 3: Well, my brain did the same thing as Reese's and went to big things. Look, I'm going to take the other option and I'm going to see if anyone has said the Sydney harbor Bridge.
Speaker 4: Sydney harbor Bridge. People haven't fed that? It's wild?
Speaker 1: Yeah, because if you haven't checked out the Sydney Harbour Bridge, it really is worth checking out.
Speaker 2: Oh it's beautiful, beautiful.
Speaker 5: I think how Sidney just really clumped up all their you can look at them all in the one time.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they were like, everyone, get in for a fighter.
Speaker 1: Is the harbor Bridge on the board?
Speaker 4: Of course it was the third name a big Australian tourist attraction.
Speaker 5: I feel like there is two ways that this can go. I reckon it's either Opera House or ULARU would be on the on the list, right, but it is Australians. I'm going to say the Opera House I reckon is number I reckon, The Opera House is potentially number one.
Speaker 1: Is the Sydney Opera House on the board? You better believe it?
Speaker 4: But not the top answer, the top answer. It was the fourth top answer. Interest.
Speaker 7: So big bananas too, Yes, big banana still first on the lift before.
Speaker 3: There a top that we don't know. There's Big Banana, Harbor Bridge, then Opera House.
Speaker 1: Yes, they're pretty close. As far as the points, it's not much separating the.
Speaker 2: Imagine if the dog on the Tucker Box was number.
Speaker 4: What do you think? So sore we name a big Australian tourist attraction.
Speaker 3: I mean, comedy wants me to say something stupid like the dog on the top of my name is.
Speaker 4: But this is to get level with Reese recently.
Speaker 2: I am going to go with Reese's other option.
Speaker 3: I'm going to put Ularu, oh, great barrier.
Speaker 6: Reef, however she did she did rip the great barrier, great barrier.
Speaker 1: I'm going to say, Lulu, Okay, to get level on tour piece in round one, can we kick off with one hundred? Is Ularu on the board. It's on the board and it was the top answer. Well played. Now it's getting to the business end of round one, Reece Nicholson. Now we have that the top four answers have been given.
Speaker 4: What else is there? Name a big Australian tourist attraction? I reckon great Barrier reef?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: Is the barrier reef on the board. It is the Great Barrier Reef for a reason, of course. Name a big Australian tourist attraction.
Speaker 2: A big Australian tourist attraction?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 3: I think it might be another big thing, like the big prawn or the big marino.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, what about that awful fiberglass replica of Ularo that burnt.
Speaker 4: Down Leyland Brothers, the great ozy bush camp.
Speaker 2: Yeah it's not there anymore, though, Is it? Like the Great Barrier Reef? She did?
Speaker 3: So, I'm gonna say big prawn just because I love it.
Speaker 4: Is the big prawn on the board to tie the game.
Speaker 2: You know, I'm not really that surprised.
Speaker 4: But there was a big something.
Speaker 2: What was it?
Speaker 1: I must say. When I grew up, the only big thing we ever really spoke about before we realized there are other big things was the big pineapple.
Speaker 4: Oh, my God, of course I'm a fool. There's that's something else as well, the Victorian jurist.
Speaker 3: Attraction which Kelly's last stand, no Penridge Prison.
Speaker 1: It involves little people in their tuxedos, Draculash Penguin, Philip Iiland, Philip Island.
Speaker 2: That is in the top.
Speaker 4: Yes, well three people, three people said that.
Speaker 1: I think that's on the same family they've just gotten back from Philip Ilon. I don't believe. But that means that Reyes Nicholson claims round one Sime for a round two. Reece Nuoklson won that first round. So Zoe, you need to win this round for a chance at advantage in fast feud.
Speaker 2: I really don't want to go on that sleeping man.
Speaker 1: You really don't. I'm doing this for I mean, I say to Alex each time, I say, make sure we dry clean the bloody sleeping bag. And then he gets he's younger, he gets distracted, probably on social media on this.
Speaker 5: These kids screens, and he's he's sleeping in it too, like he's gone through a bit of a rough time in his life at the moment he's sleeping in the studio. I got I surprised him that I was half an hour earlier this morning and he was spooked.
Speaker 4: But welly as a young man.
Speaker 5: He wears a full ninety like up to the neck, little long cap he had like a little had to light his candle.
Speaker 4: And anyway, that's Alex the projec Winky.
Speaker 3: Yes, we willie winky, but it's yeah, it's a nineties resurgence.
Speaker 2: But like the eighty nine.
Speaker 4: I caught him looking through a keyhole checking the children flee.
Speaker 1: Rec went person in round one, So zoey, you're going to go first in round two?
Speaker 2: Okay, great, Okay, get three guesses.
Speaker 1: The person with the most correct answers at the end of the round wins.
Speaker 2: That seems logical.
Speaker 1: The survey question is name something only Australia has. Here is some thinking music for those playing at home. Name something only Australia has.
Speaker 2: Okay, I think the obvious one is probably.
Speaker 4: Kangaroos, very on brand.
Speaker 3: I want to say something clever like cultural cringe but democracy shoulder but yeah, Loican's sense of humor. But I would say kangaroos.
Speaker 4: Is it on the board about the top answer?
Speaker 5: Yes, right see, I think we've got such bonkers animals, that is. I reckon. I would go out on a limit. Say the first three are going to be animals, and so I'm going to say a koala.
Speaker 1: A koala single koala, not kohala a koala. The second top answer well played. Kangaroos and koalas are unique to Australia. Zoe Koum's mam name something only Australia has.
Speaker 2: Dog on the tucker Box.
Speaker 3: Look, I'm gonna go along the animal route again and say.
Speaker 4: Yak woe bat.
Speaker 1: Is continuing the animal theme, is woe bat on the board.
Speaker 4: On the board they do square pooth. I'm always thinking about one bat reis Nicholson.
Speaker 1: This is too take advantage here. You won't don't necessarily win it just yet. You'd be very handy if you can pick up another point here.
Speaker 5: I'm going to stay on the animal theme because I think our brains always go kangaroo koala. Platypuss. We're really into platypusses. Someone only told me this recently that when people first started like Colin, I think they took a platypuss back to England like a stuffed one, and people did not believe it was real. They thought, is that true that they thought it was a duck and stuff put together and they just thought this guy loft if my.
Speaker 2: Well, because people used to do that though. They would do like trickery.
Speaker 3: There are a number of mermaids, taxidermy mermaids, and they're like a monkey sewn to a fish. They would make these sort of like oddities and go like, look I found a mermaid and then it wasn't.
Speaker 4: Very hairy mermaid. Yeah. Wow.
Speaker 1: Platypus had a very tough song getting on Noah's ark as well. Yeah, yeah, Noah, I haven't heard of you. It's Platypus. It's a good answer. It's Platypus on the board on the fifty.
Speaker 5: I reckon, we've got to get off animals. Then why are we working. I'm making this that we're working together and we're not screw you and Vince.
Speaker 1: Zoe. If you get a correct answer here, you don't necessarily win. But it really does put the pressure back on Reece. Name something only Australia has.
Speaker 3: I want to say, like the Sydney Harbor Bridge or the Sydney Opera House or something, but they were in the other question.
Speaker 1: I will say this, and this is not me looking at answers if it fits the question, there's no reason why it can't be in there, even if it was in another answer. We've had that before.
Speaker 3: Okay, for example, I'm going to say it's Opera House.
Speaker 1: Is the Sydney Opera House on the board streaming unique to Australia. I mean, Zoe's on two, Reese is on one. But with a chance that tie the game.
Speaker 2: Center point tower, I'm locking it in.
Speaker 5: I think I'm going to go the same tactic and I'm going to say the Harbor Bridge.
Speaker 1: The Harbor Bridge is Sydney Harbor Bridge. And what an amazing iconic attraction.
Speaker 5: I'm going to even can I say Paul Hogan on the Sydney Harbor Bridge.
Speaker 4: That's the only No, I don't want to change it to that. Didn't he used to paint it?
Speaker 2: And then Tina Turner danced on it? Remember that?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: The grand Yeah, that's right.
Speaker 4: Do you think she knew what NRL was?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 1: Very passionate apply that bridge.
Speaker 3: Imagine if that was the top answer, the Sydney Bridge, no one, no one else.
Speaker 1: Okay to find that who is simply the best?
Speaker 4: Do we need another hero?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 4: Are we going to have a Nutbush.
Speaker 1: What if Sydney Opera House is on the board, this round gets tied. But because Reeese, you won round one, you will take advantage into fast feud, therefore avoiding the family feud, not canceling sleeping bag, it does mean that you'll be sending one of your dearest friends into that sleeping bag. Is the Sydney Opera House on the board is on the board, so he survives round two?
Speaker 2: W God, Vince, We're still in there.
Speaker 1: You're on the right path, Reese. As far as going back perhaps to the survey that we just did, I did wonder when you were going through those emotions, why then you wouldn't maybe go with the top answer that was given. All is, of course unique to Australia.
Speaker 3: That's what I was thinking in my head, and I didn't say about my mouth.
Speaker 2: That was because it's a game strategy that I want to win.
Speaker 4: I'm just understanding what a competition.
Speaker 3: Is because I'm not very competitive either. Normally I would have just said, I reckon, it's probably a LaRue.
Speaker 2: But I didn't. Took a lot of self control. Wow, got it paid off.
Speaker 1: Came here not knowing how this was going to unfold. What the game was what you had been booked for.
Speaker 2: Now I'm obsessed and.
Speaker 5: I actually call BF I reckon You watch Family Feud every day?
Speaker 3: I reckon have since I've known that I was going to be on this podcast.
Speaker 2: My girlfriend left me.
Speaker 3: So you're going to start watching Family Feud twenty four hours of days?
Speaker 1: Are we?
Speaker 5: You got pictures of Daniel over the string in between them the other?
Speaker 1: Do you one to know the other thing that only Australia has? Sure we spread it on our toasts. I'm not a fan of.
Speaker 5: Vegimits, of course, I'm genuinely so angry about that.
Speaker 4: I love veggie mate.
Speaker 1: That is the end of round two, and because you are now one all, we're going to a tiebreaker. Yes, but if you are one of a classic round, which means we need to go to a tiebreaker, a win in this round gives you a major advantage in the final fast fewed round. The way the tiebreaker works.
Speaker 2: Is it's a fist fight, right open palm. It's Will Smith rules, he sure does what very good?
Speaker 1: You get one guess each and the person who gives the answer highest on the board wins the round. Shout out your name, The buzzing can we check the buzzer? Zoe we yep, this turn yours up a bit of recex a little bit, a little bit difference.
Speaker 2: The creepy ratio. Turn the creepy down a little.
Speaker 1: There's a nice buzzer. One hundred people and asked this question. Get your buzzes ready. Name a fairy Australian animal wreath, Reece Koala koala? So you want to give us one because I say awesome, excellent, Okay, I can tell you they're both on the board. Is koala which Reese gave for the wind to take advantage in the fast feud? Is that higher than possum? It is on the board, Reece Nicholson, you have run. You do have to go in the back. Congratulations, back back bag bag.
Speaker 2: Stop calling me that.
Speaker 1: It is trying to play fast feud. Right after the break, we have made it to the final round. It is time for fast feud. I will ask you both five questions in quick succession, and you need to try and guess the most popular answer straight off the top of your head. Don't don't stuff around with other parts of your head. It needs to be the top of your head. If you take too long, then I'll skip on to the next question and you'll miss out on the chance to pick up those points. To play with the most points at the end of Fast Feud wins the game. So basically, I mean zabih. The good news is as much as you're going to experience something that hopefully you don't have the experience ever again with the noise canceling sleeping bag, but hopefully it is in nice condition. Alex, I've got a really good, strong feeling that he actually took care of it.
Speaker 4: This week they're making Kem Butcher in there.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's the cultural capital of Australia.
Speaker 2: Sleeping back.
Speaker 4: So whoever wins this round basically wins.
Speaker 1: So you are even though you lost the classic fewd rounds in a tiebreaker, it means nothing anymore. Okay, so Reese wan Classic Feud. You're the avnage playing Fast Feod. First, Zoe, I'll get you to leave the studio. Now this is the moment, well Reese is giving their answers. Let's make sure that the steam bag is all done up all the way to the top.
Speaker 4: Zip zip the padlock with a bit overkill. Some people try to fight their way out of it and you've popped her in a tank of water.
Speaker 1: Now that's it's it's all safe if it's a pen and tell a trick, Reese. I want your first answer as soon as I finished a first question. Are you ready to play fast feud?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Name a bird commonly found in Australia cooker Barra. Name a well known Australian theme park, Lunar Park. Name a place in Australia that begins with the letter G.
Speaker 4: Geelong.
Speaker 1: Name an Australian sporting legend, Paul Harrican. Name the worst thing about summer in Australia. Sweat. Thank you very much, Fores Nicholson. We have five answers. We have five answers, and I reckon you were off to such a strong start, Paul. I mean it all depends when this. We don't know where the survey was done. It's went across the country.
Speaker 4: Well, it was held in Newcastle in nineteen ninety seven.
Speaker 1: You really have gone up for the hometown hero.
Speaker 4: He used to theme around all the time.
Speaker 5: I remember it was like you know when say, like Italy wins like a big football game or something, and like there's riots.
Speaker 4: Newcastle was kind.
Speaker 1: Of like, yeah, I remember the images intent, not.
Speaker 4: A neck between them.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's get zoe back in here. I feel like you're get some great answers, but there's still some points on the board. I feel, Oh, here comes Zoey back into the studio.
Speaker 4: Oh, a smell has a.
Speaker 1: Bit on that.
Speaker 3: Well, I've returned from my exile a different person. You know.
Speaker 2: I didn't want to go, But I'm almost.
Speaker 3: Glad that it was me and not you, Reese, because I wouldn't wish that on My worst enemy was I've seen things, smell, things, felt, things that no one should have to experience.
Speaker 2: It's so hard to explain just the infinite darkness of the sleeping bag.
Speaker 3: You know, like in Harry Potter's like the Dementors, and to get that there's any such thing as warmth or lightness or.
Speaker 1: My guests, I feel like I'll let you, I'll let you down. But to be honest, it's it's Alex's job clean.
Speaker 2: Out the demento will never be the same again. But what is really my horse artect.
Speaker 1: Train? What is really weird about it that I've done that? I think learned something psychologically about Alex. It's his job to cleaner every week. Both on on Mike and off Mike, I say, mate, dry clean, and my words are getting firmer and firmer each week. And yet he doesn't do it. And yet he's the one who ushes the guest. I think he's taking some kind of a verdict the joy.
Speaker 3: There's like skeletons in there, there's something living in there, and people haven't made it out a lot. I don't think you don't need a dry cleaner. You need an exorcist.
Speaker 5: I did the moment I met him. He met me at the door. The moment I met him, I thought this guy's a sociopaths.
Speaker 1: And sadly he was the only one who replied to the job vacancy. When he arrived at the job interview, I thought, this guy's never going to get the job. And then I realized he was the only one.
Speaker 2: I heard that he had all the other applicants killed.
Speaker 3: Actually, now that I think of it, all of the skeletons in the sleeping bag were clutching job applications.
Speaker 1: Now, Zoe Reese did very well to a point which you'll get to. Fell up.
Speaker 2: Okay, so what am I You're going to ask me.
Speaker 1: Five five questions?
Speaker 2: I only have to give you one answer.
Speaker 1: One answer, and because Reese has already gone first, if you if you say the same answer as Reese, you'll hear this sound and that means you'll need to give me another Ay.
Speaker 2: All right, okay, little glitch.
Speaker 1: If you can't think of an answer, I'll move on to the next question. If I'm feeling generous enough, I will come back. Are you ready to play?
Speaker 4: Fast? Feud?
Speaker 1: Ready is name a bird commonly found in Australia. Talker to name a well known Australian theme park.
Speaker 2: Lunar Park, Lalen Brothers World.
Speaker 1: Name a place in Australia that begins with the letter G Grafton Grafton. Name an Australian sports legend, John Bradman. Name the worst thing about summer in Australia Sunburn Good answers to a point two point, Well played.
Speaker 3: You are sporting legend, and my brain freaked out and thought Barry Humphrey.
Speaker 1: I really wish you had have said Barry Humphrey.
Speaker 2: And then it went Will Smith.
Speaker 1: Well you recovered and you gave an excellent answer. I mean Don Bradman, the goat.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I said, who's that? The captain of the Newcastle Knights in Like nineteen ninety eight an.
Speaker 1: Absolute legend of the game. Yeah, absolutely, But will you be top of mind when we asked for the absolute legends of Australian sport. Yes, Well, let's find out who won fast feud and therefore this edition to family for the podcast. Reese, you were first, and you had a name a bird commonly found in Australia. You did not hesitate. You said cook a Borough. Is cook a Borough on the board? It is on the board. In fact, it was the second most popular answer twenty one points. Zoe, you said Cockatoo.
Speaker 4: You've won.
Speaker 1: This is Cockatoo on the board. It is on the board, but only eight points. The most popular answer was Magpie twenty four points.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: We also had Amu Seagal parental see goal and Gala.
Speaker 2: Gals a bloody everywhere huge ones in the UK.
Speaker 1: Sometimes the people in the survey get it wrong. Name and well known Australian theme park For Layland Brothers, the most.
Speaker 2: Well known.
Speaker 4: Could have said wonder Land.
Speaker 2: Where you control the action.
Speaker 1: Let's find out if the Layland Brothers theme park was on the board. What a surprise is Lunar Park.
Speaker 4: I mean there's one in Sydney. There's one in Melbourne. Is Luna Park on the board. It was the top answer thirty two points. Reese goes to fifty three. Zoe stays on eight points.
Speaker 5: No Brothers Movie World wasn't on there wild well maybe, but like number one, I would have gone like dream World this number one, I would.
Speaker 1: Have gone straight to the queens Land. In my mind, name a place Australia that begins with the letter g reecee. He said Geelong.
Speaker 4: I reckon, I should have fed Gold Coast.
Speaker 2: Oh, well, I don't reckon. Grafton's going to be on there are.
Speaker 1: The mate g town they call it? Is Geelong on the board? This is surprising. It was the top answer.
Speaker 2: What this survey was done in quite obviously.
Speaker 1: Twenty six people said Geelong? Wow, Zoey you said Grafton.
Speaker 2: Yeah, nah, I've smashed you. Yeah, I think you have.
Speaker 4: Is Grafton on the board? Not on the board.
Speaker 2: Well, if you've done this survey in Grafton, it would have.
Speaker 4: Been possibly, I mean possibly not though.
Speaker 2: Of course it's at the top of my head. It's where I'm from.
Speaker 1: There are still points to be one here. Name and Australian Sporting legend.
Speaker 2: I might have scored higher here.
Speaker 5: Reyes Nicholson said, Fan, I think we all remember, I said Kathy Freeman.
Speaker 1: Paul Harrigan was We recorded this, so we played back to you if you need it. Paul Harrigan, the chief undisputed NRL legend is Paul Haragon on the board. Who can we number one?
Speaker 4: Al?
Speaker 1: You recheck the survey just to make sure. Is Paul Harrigan on the board. Shocking, No, Zoe, it's your time to shine, you said, Don Bradman, almost said Barry Humphries, and you almost said Will Smith, but your mind got its act together and came up with Don Bradman. The greatest cricketer ever is Don the Don on the board. He was the top an E give my tween d six points. Okay, this is the final round of fast feud. Name the worst thing about summer in Australia. Can Zoe make up the difference? Here? Reech? She said, sweat is sweat on the board? Okay, it's not on the board. Zoe should be sunburn. There was a great answer, Thank you. Is sunburn for a potential win on the board? Is on the board? How many points was it worth? It was worth twelve points taking your tital of the forty six, which means the winner of family Feud. The podcast from Newcastle playing for Emma Smith, the COVID friddled Emma Smith, Reese Diiglson. Where's my thirty three points?
Speaker 2: I'm so sorry, Vince, I'm so sorry.
Speaker 1: How does it feel?
Speaker 7: I just I just wanted to get out of there, and I wanted to give it one hundred percent for Emma. She got home, she'd think, and I just I'm just so emotional about it.
Speaker 1: Let's get Emma on the line and give her the good news. Marisha, you can jump straight into this when the more answers, Hello, Hello.
Speaker 4: This is a Department of Health.
Speaker 5: Hello, Hello, Sorry about that. What a terrible thing to do to you, but to even about Emma. I have great news. The ones easy yours.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that is the best thing I've ever heard.
Speaker 4: That's sad.
Speaker 2: Look, it's been a bleak couple of day.
Speaker 5: I got her there. I gave it one hundred ten percent. I thought the whole time. I'm just I'm doing this for Emma. I'm doing so she can be warm.
Speaker 1: She can be warm.
Speaker 2: I can put my medical supplies in the account.
Speaker 4: It's gonna be great.
Speaker 1: Yes, put your in the past, Emma, the Kangaroo ones is are coming your way. Thanks for getting involved in Family Feud the podcast, and thank you very much to Reese Nicholson, Zoe Koon's mart guys. Thank you very much for playing Family for the podcast. Thanks than thank you, and for everybody at home, subscribe, follow, and just keep listening to Family for the podcast. I never know what to say this where road was so good, but at the end and say, hey, do your mom for me?
Speaker 5: Yeah? Say goodlady, your dad, I don't know I kissed your dad.
Speaker 1: Family Feud is a podcast from the iHeartRadio and Kiss Network based on the television series Family Feud. A free mental format