Speaker 1: You are now entering the court of Judge Gina Leano.
Speaker 2: A friend in need is a friend indeed. But what happens when your pal isn't there when you need them most? You bring them to my courtroom. I am Judge Gina, and what I say goes. You better be ready to hear my ruling.
Speaker 1: Campbell Bro has brought Petti flow Beringer to Judge Gina. Gamble claims that Petty Flour was a flaky friend and did not help at a charity event she hosted to help her stepdaughter win Miss World Australia. As recompense, Gamble wants Judge Gina to rule that Pettiflur must walk a dog in her upcoming Poochy beauty pageant.
Speaker 3: Hi, my name is Gamble Bro.
Speaker 4: You probably know me from.
Speaker 3: The Real Housewives of Melbourne.
Speaker 5: As Petty Flair, and you may know me from the Real house Was in Melbourne. I'm not Gamble for about ten years.
Speaker 4: I've come to Judge Gina for.
Speaker 3: Her to pull up our good friend Petti Flur because she's becoming socially selective and to also win acclaim. So, my poor breathed Pomeranian who lost the Twilight Pomeranian races due to not having Petty Flour to run to.
Speaker 5: I want Judge Gina to see that I did everything that I could have done, support her charity, support her cause and be there for her.
Speaker 1: Court is now in session. Please rise the Judge.
Speaker 2: Gina. Gamble and Petti Flur we were on the Real Housewives of Melbourne together. Howe about you are in my courtroom today, So what I say goes and I will hear your case equally and be fair. Gamble, you're the applicant today. I want to know how you and Pettiflow met.
Speaker 6: We met at the Botanical Had you met through the show? Yes? Or did you know each other for luncheon.
Speaker 4: The audition lunch?
Speaker 2: Okay? So this was a casting lunch the Botanic.
Speaker 4: Keepers there, she came Jackie Gillen.
Speaker 3: Later on Housewives, Manuela was there and people talking about cosmetic surgery. Pettyfloir had said to Malmoela that she hadn't had enough cosmetic surgery.
Speaker 2: Manuela said she hadn't had enough. Petty Floir said that, well, Manuela hadn't had enough. You haven't had cosmetic surgery, have you, Petty flow No? What about you?
Speaker 4: Gamble of course, I had everything done.
Speaker 2: You pretty much gout. You're brave. Alright, let's talk about this case. So your your daughter is participating in the pageant.
Speaker 3: And one of her, one of her family and friends put on a charity event for the Miss World competition. It's collunity with a purpose, right, Okay, we.
Speaker 2: Turned it out as a fundraiser.
Speaker 4: It's a fun So you've put your hand up.
Speaker 2: You've said to your step daughter, I'll host that.
Speaker 4: So she's running for Miss World.
Speaker 3: In like the national final now, so she got through, but that was before the competition and had.
Speaker 2: Hang on because it's just let's go through this so that it makes there was a sense of urgency.
Speaker 4: It was five days out.
Speaker 2: Just a moment. I'm going to just ask you. So you've put your hand up. You've said, I will host a doggie race as a charity fundraiser for one of the conditions that you need to satisfy in order to win Miss World.
Speaker 4: This was five days out.
Speaker 3: I'd return five days out of what from the competition for the state finals and this World for my step daughter.
Speaker 2: So she only had five days and then she was out. If she couldn't host this event, she was out. Did you convey this to Petty.
Speaker 4: As I did. Okay, So when we said, this.
Speaker 2: Is an urgent race that I'm hosting as a charity fundraiser for my stepdaughter who's in this world, and I need.
Speaker 3: Your help, I need your help the only good days on Thursday, and we're making this up as we go.
Speaker 2: And I've just come back from Sydney because my mother passed away. Your mother passed away, so you were in a bit of a yeah, difficult time. Yes, okay, did you know all that Petty Flour? Did you know her mum had passed away and she stepped back from Sydney. Did you know that her stepdaughter was in this charity?
Speaker 6: I did know daughter was in the charity event.
Speaker 2: Now tell me what happened. Why has this got anything at all to do with Petti.
Speaker 3: Flu Well, I didn't have a handler for your favorite dog, Cash, who on the days ray's name was Cash the Cosmic Cordler's conductor, And of course he had a bad race.
Speaker 4: He didn't win. Tank the turbo Terrier won.
Speaker 2: So Cash lost the race. Is that what you're saying on account of I reckon?
Speaker 6: Cash just likes the body cream I use.
Speaker 2: So on what basis, was Petty flour meant to be there as a guest or you had invited her to be there to manage part of these races, that the plan.
Speaker 3: Was well, there was no plan, and I told pettiflir it was an emergency fundraiser and that we had to make it up as we'd go.
Speaker 2: Okay, but you didn't tell us specifically what it was.
Speaker 5: I didn't know what it was. Oh right, well I rest my keys. There you go, Because if you didn't know what it was, how on earth am I supposed to know what it was? You had in your mind created jobs for me.
Speaker 6: I don't work like that.
Speaker 5: I actually need a run sheet, information and a discussion.
Speaker 2: But you asked, you invited her, and did you say to her I need you here to work with me or your support or as a guest you rsv ping. Tell me how that conversation happened? And what was it?
Speaker 3: A phone call, a text? I'm not don't think tired at all. I'm not entirely sure.
Speaker 2: So at what stage did you have confirmation, if at all, that Petty Flow was coming.
Speaker 4: I had no real confirmation, all right, But.
Speaker 2: Yet you're holding her accountable for the chaos that you found yourself in, if that's the right word, and you attribute some of that to Petti Flow not being there.
Speaker 3: So what you're saying, well, Petti Flour did arrive late. Oh she did, so she turned off anually she arrived, but in her sunglasses, so I know that.
Speaker 2: She ran in unglasses. Was she wearing anything else? Not much makeup? So I suspect she didn't have other plans. She'd been napping and she comes chairing across the grass in her sunglasses and saying, I'm here, I'm here, I'm here. Okay, So so she turned up how late after the races? So what's that forty minutes?
Speaker 3: I believe she arrived just after see o'clock when everything finished?
Speaker 2: And when did it start.
Speaker 4: At four forty five?
Speaker 2: For forty five? Was forty five not forty five?
Speaker 4: It sounds like a fart in the bath.
Speaker 2: So do you want to just tell me that time again?
Speaker 4: Four four forty five?
Speaker 2: Okay? You started at four forty five and she arrived at six pm? Because you actually do say in your claim that the live feed was scheduled on YouTube from four forty five to six pm, and that was your team, and that's the.
Speaker 4: Gangster Pomeranian Glory Hunters.
Speaker 2: Were down a man due to Petty Flu's tardiness. Who's the man? Who's the man that they were down?
Speaker 4: Pettiflur? Oh?
Speaker 5: Okay, you know Gamble has things going in her own mind that she assumes without conveying to another person that they already know.
Speaker 6: So Gamble tends.
Speaker 5: To tell me, call me up and say a bunch of things, and then she leaves out a pack more and then suddenly attacks me or tells me off for not doing abn C.
Speaker 6: But she's never told me.
Speaker 5: And this is a typical situation, a repeat performance of Gamble where she had in her mind what I was meant to do.
Speaker 6: She said it was between four point thirty and.
Speaker 5: Six, And I thought, as long as I get that six, I've done my duty. I've done the four thirty to six thirty or six o'clock. So in my opinion, in my eyes, I rocked up.
Speaker 2: Oh so you thought she was saying come anytime between four thirty and six. Correct, And so you saw the ad doesn't sound so much fun. Six o'clock.
Speaker 6: The party party gofed off Gamble.
Speaker 5: It is absolutely, you know, at her best after a few hours.
Speaker 6: Of being at a party.
Speaker 5: So I'm like, what better time than to go when it's all happening. And I brought some light and shed right, especially with my shades on double the shed.
Speaker 3: I think you saw the social media. You saw it as a party rocking, and that's why you decided to come. I believe you saw a good party and that is why you ended up turning up. I think I phoned you. I told you I was making up as we go. You said, who's coming? I said, I don't know who's going to come? Will you come? And you said you may come.
Speaker 2: That she may come, that she didn't.
Speaker 4: She wanted a guest list first.
Speaker 2: Uha, okay, and did you offer her a guest list? Did you provide her with one?
Speaker 3: I couldn't tell her who was going to come because it was last minute. It was on a Thursday before my stepdaughter.
Speaker 2: So you didn't give it to her. Yeah, okay, So but you've got reasons obviously why you didn't provide that to her. But that doesn't make any difference to Petty flu. She obviously wanted that guest list.
Speaker 5: I always ask whiz coming because I don't want I don't want to waste my time and effort.
Speaker 2: Okay, an effort, yes, for you don't like, for.
Speaker 5: People who I don't like, or someone who might be there who makes me feel uncomfortable.
Speaker 2: There's a merit in what you're saying that she's seen on social media, who's there, waited for the function to kick off, checked out social media, and then you've turned up.
Speaker 5: But that didn't happen, and I can say that that's so happened. That's an assumption of Gamble, and I sent the fact that Gamble assumes that, and you can't bring an assumption and expect Judge Gina to judge you on your assumption.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm going to unpack that little assumption there, and the reason being is because you have asked who's there, Gamble hasn't told you, and you've arrived at the end of the day after Gamble's posted things on social media, and on your own admission, you're saying that you will only attend if the right people are there, So Gamble can assume that, perhaps incorrectly, but that's how she's seen it. And that's a shit friend. Okay. So you've turned up late for one for one of a better term that is not a good friend. So you've turned up late. You've turned up at six o'clock. Gambles assumption is that you've turned up with the expectation that the people who are there are the ones that she's posted on social media. They're a good crowd. You're comfortable with that, So you're heading over there at six o'clock when it's too late to help her. So, Gamble, you're saying that there's perhaps a pattern here with petty Flus. Is that what you're saying that she doesn't RSVP or she doesn't turn up. You've said that she always wants to know who's coming to the functions, and she'll only turn up in the event that someone she likes is or it's worth her while. How often was she didn't come.
Speaker 3: To one function that I had because I'd forgotten to give her the address?
Speaker 2: Oh well, that's fair enough.
Speaker 6: Gamble is notoriously non for messing things up.
Speaker 5: You have.
Speaker 6: Time, you know what, Gambage I actually don't like.
Speaker 5: Actually, I'm astonished that you would bring a case against me in I came there just to support you, and I came there to support your cause, not to hob nob with your friends, not.
Speaker 4: To have a drink or socialize.
Speaker 5: I just drove one hour. I beg to do one hour up, one hour down. And you say I didn't put makeup. I didn't have makeup, sunglasses.
Speaker 3: Because it's it was twilightlight.
Speaker 4: Its standard after it.
Speaker 5: But look the fact is I took the time out of my schedule. Two hour trip to your house. Please donupt me, Please don't interrupt me. Two hour trip up and back to your house two hours.
Speaker 2: She made to differ the question.
Speaker 4: The question is how many times if you have you.
Speaker 5: Not no, no, no, no, no, I'm going to I'm I don't I don't like I don't like to. I don't like to lose on points. You know that I'm morally correct in doing.
Speaker 6: I'm not a miratione.
Speaker 5: My points are this, I'm gonna la and then I'm going I didn't mind read you number one. I didn't mind reading number two. I said, maybe I didn't commit number three. I came because of a very important event you had for your dogs, right, and I wanted to be there to.
Speaker 6: Do it and support you. Even if I'm late. Even if I'm late, I still made it.
Speaker 5: If it took me two hours to get dressed, I can't even remember.
Speaker 6: It's too long ago now.
Speaker 5: I probably had a massive schedule on on.
Speaker 2: The day, or was it? Do you recall?
Speaker 5: I probably had other things. I'm not going to just be late for the heck of it. I either get there or I don't get there this time, I figured, but.
Speaker 2: You didn't community, but Gamble didn't know.
Speaker 6: You didn't Gamble would care?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 6: At the end of the day, I said very much.
Speaker 2: So did you have someone allocated to each dog?
Speaker 4: I did?
Speaker 2: And what was their role?
Speaker 3: We had two people per dog, because somebody would hold the dog that the dog didn't like very much, and then the dog would run to somebody they did like.
Speaker 4: And that's why we needed people that the animals.
Speaker 2: Did you Did you say this to Petty Flour?
Speaker 4: No? I did not.
Speaker 2: So who did Cash run to in substitute for Petty.
Speaker 4: Flu I'm not sure where he ran? It was chaos, it was carnage on the race films.
Speaker 2: Why does Cash like her? She doesn't even like dogs? A dog.
Speaker 5: I did not have a dog at the time, but she doesn't.
Speaker 6: Still do you have dogs?
Speaker 5: You?
Speaker 2: No, you don't. Came to your house a few months a friend's place. That's not a dog.
Speaker 6: That's but.
Speaker 2: It's not right, so you live in my partner.
Speaker 6: She became too big.
Speaker 5: When I picked her, she was tiny and I didn't expect her to grow, and then she grew too big.
Speaker 2: And what sort of dog is?
Speaker 5: She a Border Collie cross with a miniature poodle.
Speaker 6: And it said adult height was twenty.
Speaker 5: Three inches and I thought, as it started eating food off the table, oh, so then I had you have to feed and then it needed to run around and it ran and ran. I live in an apartment, I didn't have grass. Mommy comes to see her.
Speaker 3: She's a golf course up you turn into like a where's the golf? A golf course on a roof?
Speaker 2: So we've established the petty flow. May like dogs. She had a dog, and that would explain why Cash might be fond of her.
Speaker 4: Because of her he adorns, does he there?
Speaker 5: You go?
Speaker 4: Adorse her all right?
Speaker 3: Because he wanted to You know, he likes someone who says CLIs to his hands.
Speaker 2: But what I want to ask you, pettiflur is when you to catch up, is it a fairly relaxed thing? Or do you book a venue and say three o'clock and turn up at three o'clock.
Speaker 5: How do you normally Well, I mean, look, I'm considering Gamble has come up with this ridiculous claim. I'm going to say that Gamble and I have a friendship that we have built on oh maybe almost.
Speaker 6: You know, like, yes, I'll rock up.
Speaker 5: Yes, if I do, I do, and if I don't, I don't, I might come three hours late. So let me bring up Oh my god, my counterclaim. Please please let me speak. When Gamble and I with a few friends decided to go to a restaurant in Melbourne Society, we plan to go to Society and the booking was made for two point thirty pm afternoon, right, Gamble rocks up at six thirty.
Speaker 6: She had me, she had me rock up there on my own, but she rocked up.
Speaker 2: What you waited four hours?
Speaker 6: I didn't know.
Speaker 2: I didn't think, so I left.
Speaker 4: And I had to go there.
Speaker 3: I have evidence you wanted me to pick you up, right, I had to drop off a painting.
Speaker 6: But I did go because you know what there.
Speaker 2: Your lunch and when you meant to join the lunch or were you just meant to pick her up at the end of the lunch.
Speaker 6: She also ordered champagne because she was running.
Speaker 3: Like God, you girls are heart my gosh, I'm going to.
Speaker 2: Stop you both gamble how many times from your memory? Okay? So Petty Flows stood you up on six occasions, made you let you down with being late.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't say let me down disappointed, But on six occasions there has been an ordered on who will be coming, a selective party choosing. She always needs to know if Alin or Alien or Simone or anyone else will be there.
Speaker 2: So you're not enough, in other words, not enough. And cash apparently is not enough.
Speaker 4: Cash cash cash. He's still.
Speaker 2: Looking his So what happened to cash? Did he understand that.
Speaker 3: She shouldn't understand why she wasn't there? He told me, he told you, I have psychic Pomeranian Uh huh.
Speaker 2: So I'm going to ask you both then what you each think each other are accountable for. So I'll start with you, Petty Flo, what do you think Gamble is accountable for?
Speaker 5: I think Gamble is accountable for having thoughts run around in her own head and not.
Speaker 6: Conveying it.
Speaker 5: You have to let me speak. We have to respect judge Gina here, so let me speak.
Speaker 6: Not so good.
Speaker 5: So yeah, so Gamble tends to have these thoughts run in her head.
Speaker 4: Doesn't fornicating in my head.
Speaker 2: So there's a mental Telepathycationnicet. So you're you're saying that it happens time and time. It happens a lot with friends. And I've been doing this for a little while now, and I have found this quite common thread amongst friendships, where there's an expectation of some telepathic type of understanding between friends, and when the friend who hasn't heard words, hasn't assumed or guessed, then often there's retribution. So I don't think that's an unusual thing. What Petty Fleur is saying that under these circumstances that she thinks that you have in your head and she should understand that. However, overall.
Speaker 3: My personality and I'm just floating around with thoughts in my head.
Speaker 4: You know, I have communicated quite directly.
Speaker 6: I'm not saying that. I'm not saying that.
Speaker 5: What I'm trying to say is you may have a thought you communicated it because you do have the thoughts.
Speaker 2: She did. She said, you need your help, right, she needs your help.
Speaker 6: But I said, maybe she's.
Speaker 2: Not pretending that she communicated the details of the help. She didn't agree there's not. There is no fact in dispute here. Gamble has said that you would help her, and you've admitted that you would call herself sum it up help, I said, so maybe accountable to.
Speaker 6: Sum it up?
Speaker 5: I said, maybe so in my in my opinion of how I behaved. If I got there, yes, the help would have automatically flown in.
Speaker 6: But I didn't, I said, and maybe, which means.
Speaker 2: Don't rely on don't rely on me? Okay, So I.
Speaker 5: Did, But I rocked up at the last minute because I thought, you know what, at least going in there and showing my face and doing what if I can do it, like appreciated correct that the best. Yes, that was the best I could have done that. And for that reason, I think because I tried, and I genuinely tried from the bottom of my heart, that this guest should.
Speaker 3: Be dismissed, all right, Gamble, I just I told Petti Flair accountable for her friendship to people. And I don't want it to become an issue where I don't want to tell you who's coming to my events.
Speaker 4: I don't.
Speaker 3: I want this friendship to be glued back together and held strong. And it's a lot of fun when you're there, because it really brings something to every event. So I'm just calling you on this, right, So what's you claim? My claim is that Cash was very depressed that you weren't there to help him raise that he lost the race and he had to have a puppy pampa and extra treats because he's a winner and his winner teammate wasn't there to make amends with Cash. I was proposing if Judge Gina will decide that you will Cash in the Poochy Pageant twenty twenty three, but you have to be dressed well. The outfit has to coordinate with the dog. Perhaps you could style Cash a little bit.
Speaker 2: Okay, I've heard enough. I'm going to deliberate.
Speaker 1: Judge Gina is deliberating and will soon hand down her verdict. Please do not leave the courtroom.
Speaker 2: So I am going to make a decision today, and what I am going to say is this petti flu You would like me to dismiss this case. You believe that it's unnecessary that it came before me for a decision, but we are here, so I am going to make a decision and I'm not going to dismiss the case. I'm going to award Gamble her claim, and that is that you will walk one of her Pomeranians in the Poocy Pageant Beauty with a Purpose, which is a fundraiser for Miss World for her daughter who is in that charity event. And part of that condition is whether it be Cash or any of the other dogs. I'd like you to do that. I think you agreed to do it in any event, and I would like you to publish it on social media. Nothing further. Thank you.
Speaker 4: I'm elated.
Speaker 3: Thank you Judge Genna so much for holding Petti Flir accountable for her party pooping behavior.
Speaker 6: Today's outcome wasn't the way I'd liked to go. I don't like to lose.
Speaker 5: If Gamble had asked me to rest Cash, I mean, I would have been very glad to do so. Gamble does not have the guts to face me, I reckon. That's why she took this case to Judge Gina.
Speaker 3: It's so exciting Petti Flur will be in the Poochy Pageant, which would be amazing, and Cash Wall be so excited.
Speaker 5: Do I feel the disagreement has been settled once and for all. Now this will happen again. Because we're talking about gamble right.
Speaker 4: I feel that I got a fair trial.
Speaker 3: I do believe in our legal system, and I do believe in Judge Gena making very measured decisions.
Speaker 1: This has been an iHeart production.