Speaker 1: Welcome to them.
Speaker 2: Christian no Connel Show podcast.
Speaker 3: Every single mom and dad and most of you kids, you've grown ups now, you would have done something and your parents would have only had their back turned. We say this, moms and dad said this, I need my back turn for one second, and you could have got up to something, whatever it was.
Speaker 2: That's what we wanted to know this.
Speaker 3: Morning on nine four one four three. I remember, do you remember your kid how much you just love playing in mom and Dad's car. Right, it was not on obviously or anything, but just sitting in it pretending to drive it night and the kids were pestering me. And they were like three and five at the time, so this is quite a few years ago. And I was like, yeah, of course, fine, and they said, oh, can we play with your wallet as well and stuff like that, and that's when I should have gone no.
Speaker 2: But the offer of them being in the car and out the house a bit, just you know, no keys.
Speaker 3: And I think it was like, yeah, okay, and then I just go and check on them after it was only a couple of minutes.
Speaker 2: I better go and see what they're up to. And I can see they're laughing.
Speaker 3: They're now in the front seat, and I'm like, what, why are you trying to get someone out the CD player? They've put my bank debit card and my driver's license into the CD player, you know that little slim mouth right, and it's not coming out right. I had to get one of these audio guys to come out, a car repair guy.
Speaker 2: To meant.
Speaker 3: He had to take out the whole face off. It costs about six hundred dollars to get it repaired. And it was a thing where there's no point even asking why would they do that. They're three and five. Their job is to destroy anything nice you are.
Speaker 1: It's always to put stuff into any hole. Yeah, like I had, I had a peanut stuck up my nose for a long time as a kid, as a long not for a long time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what you had the operation, I'll see you to have a couple of days off you getting that finally getting that little cashew out, but.
Speaker 1: For hours and then went to emergency and had to get it removed.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean once they put some buttered toast into the DVD player, just shoved it in there as well and just wreck that as well. Patsy, you must have had a story about turning your back for one second.
Speaker 4: We had a shocker. Audrey was about two, and I had to go to the bathroom, and I'll was literally out of the room for a minute. And when I come back, she'd got into my handbag, got of all things, not my lip gloss that's clear or vaseline, my red lipstick, bright red lipstick, and she'd drawn all across this.
Speaker 3: White waiting for that moment long con some moment I'll have that I have.
Speaker 1: To go to the bathroom. Eventually, Mama, parents.
Speaker 2: He'd been holding it in for two years.
Speaker 4: It was everywhere on the couch, on the.
Speaker 2: Floor of like a bang sy yeah world.
Speaker 4: All over her face and we couldn't get it off. We even got Jiff, which is like that cream old cream cleansed us. You had to take it to the tip. It was, it was done, it was finish, tipped the couch. Yeah, we had to couldn't get the stain out.
Speaker 2: I want to see David at and Breneu the amount of stuff.
Speaker 3: I think that Patsy's chuch in landfillm You can't just get rid of the couch because he's got some lipstick on.
Speaker 2: It looked like a murder scene.
Speaker 4: It looked like id staped someone on it.
Speaker 3: I had to wow, wait, this is incredible. This is the Christian O'Connell show podcast, Bell, good morning, Good morning.
Speaker 5: I turned my back for one moment. Christian and my three year old decided to get the rye beina off the bench, about a third of a bottle left, and decided to run laps of the house, pouring it all over the carpet. It was up the walls, that was up his legs. It was like a scene from Dexter. I thought someone had been there.
Speaker 3: It's so thick, sarahbe sugary. Isn't it even cleaning up a bit of it? If you catch it immediately. If you don't clear that up within ten seconds, it's like they're sealed in for life.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Well his legs were stained up to the knees.
Speaker 3: And did you do, Patsy, did you take the house to the tip? You know, to have the my new house?
Speaker 5: Oh look, you know, I was tempted to just chuck a flame in there because we'd only had the pack about two years of brand new carpet, but I just filmed it instead, So I've got that for his twenty first.
Speaker 2: There you go, brilliant Belle would send you price. Thank you very much. You cool.
Speaker 5: Thank you.
Speaker 2: Cheers mate, Diana, Hi, Deana, got that right?
Speaker 6: Yes, you've got that right.
Speaker 2: That's me okay, And did you turn you back for one moment? What happened?
Speaker 6: Okay? So this is when I was younger and my two sisters were in my grandpa's truck and my grandpa's scouts. Anyway, so I've turned my back. I was playing in the garden. My grandparents turned their back, and my two sisters have somehow taken off the handbrake in the truck. Right, the truck has got reversed, right, zil Hill reversed, gone over the fence. Right, it was a landloking in fence, so reverse gone over that, gone over the road and then into the house across into the bushes.
Speaker 2: Wow. Yes, how is unbeliev or to trader destruction.
Speaker 6: Yeah, anyway, years later we were talking about this story and I was like, I thought that was a dream. They're like, no, it actually happened.
Speaker 2: What amazing dreams used to have when you.
Speaker 6: Were everyone was okay, everyone was goot, but you know.
Speaker 2: It was just it was funny, amazing. I'm you have to send you a productes.
Speaker 3: Send me one of our lidless times because so far this morning we've had great stories, but now involving a three back turning situation because the grandparents and yourself as well. So it's a three back situation. All right, Jana, thanks you com I have a good day. Worry all right, we have to I know we're a little bit late for news, but we have to hear Kim's story.
Speaker 2: This is a doozy wait to hear this. Kim, good morning, Good morning.
Speaker 5: How are you today, Christian?
Speaker 2: I'm good. I'm very excited to hear this story. Off you go, mate, We're.
Speaker 6: All is So.
Speaker 7: I was about ten years old. It's actually my mom that sort of turned her back. She was a single mum working full time and in the school holidays I had to go to work with her. She worked at what is now the Bank of Melbourne, glen Farerie Road, Mulvern. I was put in an office with the coloring book, told not to touch anything, and I pulled the chair into the desk. There was a little button under the desk that was annoying my leg, so I pushed it out of the way out to be a silent alarm. The next thing my mum and all her coworkers knew was that glen Ferry Road Maulven had been blocked off and the police were storming the bank, thinking that.
Speaker 1: All being wrong. It was.
Speaker 7: I was sitting there quietly coloring.
Speaker 3: Sure like a mastermind, come on, nice try you got the money.
Speaker 2: World's youngest criminal ap branded sat there with the but.
Speaker 7: And of course my mom came into the office and said, did you touch anything.
Speaker 3: I was like, no, I'm just coloring the one small, tiny little thing in a bank that could just bring it all to to get the police turning up. That is incredible, Kim, that's all a brilliant story. It was.
Speaker 7: They blocked the road off and everything, because back then that's just what they did. They blocked all the couple of hundred meters they.
Speaker 2: Could block a road off. They lived.
Speaker 3: You can't block a road off anymore. They drive around order crying about that. Imagine if we get to shut this road off.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it was a good one. It was a good one, can't I didn't get into a bit of trouble. I didn't realize that time.
Speaker 2: Kim was send you a littlas.
Speaker 7: Staring a ka Kim, Oh, thank you, son.
Speaker 3: Pleasure, great story, Thank you very much, Kim Bye bye now paul A Brighter.
Speaker 2: Now you're listening to the question you Know Carl Show Podcast