Speaker 1: Hello, and welcome to Outspoken. It's your dose of the hottest influencer and pop culture news twice a week. I'm Sophie Torbert and coming up on today's show, Mikhayla Tester drops all the dirty details on Anna Paul's secret relationship, Alex Earl declares boobs are back at Coachella, and James Charles's surprising house guests. But first, we have some exciting yews to share. Amy has given birth to her son, Little Harry George Humphreys. He's absolutely adorable. He's his father's twin. For some reason, us Torber women seem to birth our husbands because he is the spitting image of Dale. I was holding him the other day and I'm like, I feel like I'm holding a mini version of you. It's crazy. I definitely know that I'll be giving birth to a mini brand in eight weeks time. I don't even have to consider that my baby might look a little bit like me. But we were so nervous on Monday because we knew that Amy was giving birth and we were trying to record the episode. Yeah, we didn't think it was going to be so rush because when I went in for mayases area. We waited all day. You guys didn't get to see Jack until like ten o'clock at night, and instead Amy got a call from the hospital in the morning saying, could you get here quicker. We've bumped you up the queue. You're number one ready to go. And this is bad because Amy and Dale are quite often late, so they were rushing around trying to get in there on time. They were on time, but then they ended up getting bumped for someone else, so it was a bit of an ordeal. But we were really nervous because Amy had a cesarean due to the fact that she had a fibroid. I don't think she's spoken about it on the podcast before, but we were just waiting to hear any sort of news because obviously a fibroid can complicate a cesarean. Yeah, we were so nervous, and they went mia for a couple of hours. They didn't actually say that they'd gone in, and you and I could not spit out a sentence on the podcast. I listened back to it, I'm like, good editing on your behalf, so because I'm like it seemed like we sort of strung something together by apologies, My mind was like miles away during that recording. But it's just been so lovely because we've been able to enjoy Harry over the Easter break. So every year we go to Bile National Park. We have all of our in laws, which some people might find weird. I think it's so lovely that everyone gets along. We all have a tennis day and Harry ended up coming along. Everyone's like, Amy, you're not gonna make it six days after giving birth. She made it. And she was wearing jeans. They were maternity they were I take my hat off to her. Though she also had boots with a heel where she usually gets around in sand hues. I don't know what she was. Maybe she's changed during motherhood. Look, I think she's probably high on the end dome, to be honest, because I remember those days. But yeah, I was very impressive. She managed to get out of the house. She was at a cafe the other day, so yeah, she set me the most beautiful message. Though she's said, I know that it's been a difficult week, but it's actually been the most special week and it's been so nice to do the feeds with Dale and it's just been so exciting to wake up to Harry and again she might be high on the endo, but it made me feel a little bit better about what's to come. She's like, you and Brandon will absolutely love your time off together. Rees and I actually went on last night and we were feeding Jack. We're actually using Harry's highchair, and it was so nice to have just two kids there and sort of like, I know there are any parents for the last week, but it was sort of an understanding. So I'm very excited for you to join the Little Mum's group there, Sophie. Yeah, well eight weeks away now, so it's becoming real. Amy will be sharing her birth experience on Outspoken very soon. It will be available for everyone to listen to. I know she's raring to get back on the mic. She's like, can I do it this week? I'm like, babe, it's a short a week. We've already lost Monday and Friday. That is why this episode is coming to you on Wednesday. But I feel like no one really knows what day of the week it is at the moment. Now, I've got no clue.
Speaker 2: Maybe if I fucking blasted this fucking scumbag in this family's name already earlier, she wouldn't have had to deal with what she dealt with.
Speaker 1: Mikayla Testa has dropped the third installment in her explosive podcast series centered on the Paul family. In the two hour episode, The Only Fans Creator Champion the voices of Addis Paul's other alleged victims. It was definitely a very heavy episode to listen to, but I want to kick things off today with some of the lighter moments which were sprinkled throughout this episode, because there were definitely quite a few. One was Michayla sharing her reaction to Addas Paul's infamous rebrand from cryptocurrency dickhead to sensitive and softly smoken art love it. This was so funny and hats off to Michayla's fiance, Maxwell Kraus for this section. So listeners may not know, but he actually edited Michayla's whole podcast series and the way he juxtapositions certain upsots and videos of Addis during Michayla's takedown of him was genius. I feel like he probably got a kick out of it. Let's listen to some of them.
Speaker 3: So yeah, seeing him be this golden retriever energy lovey dovey fucking guy. When this is the reality of who Addis is.
Speaker 4: Hold back when my dumbas bitch excides being absolutely rich as fuck. I went out on my four million dollar balcony. This is that one hundred fucking thousand dollars wall in my house. Also, look at my new necklace. I was gonna buy pearls, but that's for broke Fox and his sister.
Speaker 3: Is enabling this fucking rebrand. I was watching this rebrand happen and I was so shocked, and I was like, these people are buying this shit. When I saw him dancing around on TikTok to Olivia Rodrigo, you know, Taylor Swift and like growing his hair out and fucking being all pale and kawaii K pop shit, when the man's never watched aname and is fucking live.
Speaker 1: Fuck that was funny. But those who haven't seen these videos, it's difficult to get the total vibe from just listening to the audio. But this is when Addis was rebranding his new look, and he showed himself doing all of these bizarre TikTok dancers, and he literally looked like a different person. He grew his hair really long, he got all of these piercings and he started to wear makeup and as Mikayla touched on, he had very pale skin. And it was actually around this time that some people began to question whether he was transit, and there were also rumors swelling about his sexuality. And Mikayla said she noticed that Adas began to imitate and mimic and as cutes the innocent persona that she's known for online. Here's an example that she gave.
Speaker 5: I think I've noticed that. I think it's the cutest thing ever. People are calling me Johannahs. So the people, like, not everybody, are the people that have been following me for a while less saying like, oh, I hope you've eaten today, Hannah, I hope you're feeling good, Like like, how do you know that's my name? Who told you that's my real name? I've said of it. It's just the cutest thing.
Speaker 1: That makes my skin crawl. Knowing what we do know now, and it's hard to believe anyone actually bought into this act, but we did. Yeah, I mean we did a whole segment on his rebrain Well in everyone's defense, though, I think we are only just learning now the level of manipulation and strategy that was going on by the Pole family. And I remember during this time there was a lot of concern over Addis's mental health because he had taken some time off socials and it appeared as though he was really going through something, and there was this thought that maybe we'd all got it wrong about him, and this cryptocurrency content was a bit of an act and it was almost as though you couldn't question it because it was a bit gas light, let's be asked. And if you do look at the dates, it seems to be the time that Adis was actually going through his trial, Yeah, which really adds another element to it. And I think that Anna really played into this rebrand because she has previously said in tiktoks that Adis was simply playing a character online during his cryptocurrency days. So in a TikTok, Ana claimed that Adis came to them one night and said, should I pretend to be a total fuck with in my TikTok videos and see if it goes off? And it did. Whilst Makayla did acknowledge that he exaggerated his personality in these videos, she said it is essentially how he would talk on a regular basis. She said he's a huge flexer and has a big ego. So she confirmed that this is the real Adas Pole and this was backed up in Mikayla's podcast with a TikTok that she shared, which was created by a young woman who went to school with the Polls. She said she was best friends with Adams Paul at that time and basically played the role of mediator in his relationship with Alice Patterson. Just to point out, we are now referring to Alice Patterson by name and not calling her Jane. We did want to give her some privacy, but in the last week she actually has come out and done an interview with The Courier Male talking about her experience with Addis Paul and said that she was happy to be named. And she's also been very vocal on her own TikTok, So for anyone who wants to check out her content on there, they can now This high school friend claimed that both Addis and Anna are putting on an act and performing for views. She said that Addis wasn't charitable or giving in any way, and she said at school he would actually piss up the walls every time he went to the toilet because he thought it was funny that someone had to clean it up. Is it sad? That actually takes me back to my high school days? Not that I did that, but it reminds you of the site I think you could do. That reminds you of the things that the dickheads at our school used to do. Very immature now. Mikayla also spilt the tea on Anna's secret relationship with Amrik Urbane. Now, for some background, started appearing in Anna's content very shortly after her breakup with Glenn, and Anna claimed that they weren't dating and he was just this family friend, and a lot of people thought, oh, is this Adis's boyfriend? Yeah, And it was weird that she claimed he was a family friend because he just suddenly popped up out of nowhere. He never previously appeared in any content when Glenn was around, and he started traveling with her pretty good family friend, And as you said, Kate, there was a lot of confusion is this Adas Poul's new boyfriend? Because this was around the time that he was starting this rebrand and there was a few question marks over his sexuality which again I don't think is right for anyone to speculate on. Yeah, and Anna being silent on this relationship didn't help the situation because fans started building their own narrative and put two and two together and thought maybe she cheated on Glenn with Amrik. And that's because Amork started popping up literally the month that she announced her breakup with Glenn, and as the months went on, Amork appeared in even more of Anna's content and they looked very cuply in a number of her Instagram There was a video also that was circulating at the start of the year of their making out in a pool in the Wit Sundays, which pretty much confirmed that they are together, but still there has been no official confirmation from Anna that they are a couple. That is until now, because Mikayla apparently got her intel from Addis's most recent girlfriend, Jamiah, who confirmed the worst kept secret that they are in fact together. Of course they are now. Jamiah claims that Anna and Amrik met when he had just turned eighteen and Anna was twenty three, so there's a five year age gap between them, and the most interesting detail of this story is that Amrik is allegedly the son of the couple who own the stables and facilities that Anna's horse is kept at. Oh, so not a family friend, and Jamiah says, well, Anna was still dating Glenn, she started to develop a crush on Amrik, and Jamiah believes there was some emotional cheating involved. Mikayla did add in that she had it on good authority that allegedly it was full cheating, so physical cheating as well. Jamiah did go into bat for Amrik though, and said that he's a lovely guy and he would often look out for her whilst they were traveling together, and she told Mikayla that Amrik is basically Anna's personal slave allegedly, but doesn't mind it because he gets free weed and gets to trouble the world. Look, I mean I can see where he's coming from. I mean he's a young guy getting to travel the world for free. If Anna says go get me a year ross, or go get me this or that, it's pretty good exchange. Were you going to feel indebted to that person, aren't you? There's going to be a bit of a power in balance going on. Yeah, definitely, And Mikayla also weighed in on Anna's relationship with Glenn. She said that she exploited him and his kindness, and she made it clear that none of this information was coming from Glenn and it was all her own opinion. She did say that Glenn didn't like that Adas took their OnlyFans photos, though, well, who is going to like that? He's completely weird now. Aside from some of these lighter moments, Part three was all about giving a voice to Adas Paul's other alleged victims, his most recent girlfriend Jamiah, who were of course speaking about now, and his high school girlfriend Alice Patterson. Now, with permission from Jamia, Mikayla shared a number of disturbing and downright disgusting text messages that Adis allegedly sent her. They made my skin crawl. I felt really awkward even just reading them. And in a number of the text messages, Adas allegedly called Jamiah his fetish and he said that he wanted to feel her soft skin when he's inside her. They were a lot more graphic than that, but that's probably one that we can talk about on the podcast. And Jamiah has gone into detail about the alleged abuse that she experienced whilst dating Adis Paul on her own TikTok account. One of the videos has already attracted well over a million views, and the other is sitting on the seven hundred thousand view mark. And this is despite the fact that she only just made up her account. This is the first video she's ever put out there. I mean, Mikayla did share them on her own platforms, but they've obviously got a lot of traction. I sat there absolutely glued to them. They were hard to watch, but I do think it gave a very interesting insight into their relationships, apparent just how young she was and shaken she was. You could see in her eyes that she was terrified, and I really applaud her for her bravery for speaking out. It would be very difficult, particularly to put out text messages between you and your partner at the time. Yeah, and what I found so hard watching both Mikayla and Jamia tell their stories is they really still do blame themselves despite them being the victims. Now, we won't go into what she said, as she did make some very serious allegations and for legal reasons, we can't cover them and we would hate to jeopardize any information that could potentially be used in court, because Michayla has since come out and said that she and the other women are in the process of going to the police about their allegations, which I think is a really good move. What we can talk about is that Jamiah believes, just like Mikayla, that Anna started copying certain traits of her personality. So Jamiah explained that she has allism, and she alleges that Anna started playing up certain quirks in her videos and essentially started pretending to be autistic. Mikayla backed this up by sharing a couple of Anna's past videos, and I can definitely see where Jamiah is coming from. And Mikayla said that Anna does this because whenever Adas has a new girlfriend, she tries to be whoever he's dating. That's very strange. When I was watching part three, one thing that really stuck out to me was just how rapped with gilt Michayla is over how things played out online with Alice Patterson. Now we have spoken to depth about this in previous episodes, but in twenty twenty one, when Alice was just sixteen years old, she made a TikTok about dating an older man who took advantage of her. Now the man she was referring to was Adis Paul, and Alice alleges that she was only thirteen at the time when she was dating a then sixteen year old Addis. Now Mikayla alleged in part one that Addis and Anna tried to silence Alice by sending a fake cease and desist letter and then slamming her in an online video. Michayla then released very unflattering behind the scenes vision of Anna and Adas conspiring to get their story right and being condescending about Alice, calling her a little girl, and Adis joking that he never found her attractive, and you could hear Michayla's voice in the background of these videos also coaching them on what to say. And she has since said that she feels immense guilt over this and for believing Addis and not speaking up sooner. And it is clear that this podcast series for Michayla is all about writing or wrong, because she got really emotional at the end of the episode and said she wants to fix what Alice had to go through and save any other girls from experiencing what they've all experienced. Here's what she said.
Speaker 2: And it's taken me here. It's to fucking say the story. It's taking me such a long fucking time to common Cameron speak and say that should I witness to say my fucking story, give receedts back, Alice up, fix my wrongs because I hurt that girl and it and it fucking ate me live up every day to know that I had these receipts on my laptop. I had the proof and I wasn't fucking showing anyone because I was weak as fucking piss and me not speaking up cause Jammy had to get fucking hurt. Maybe if I fucking blasted this fucking scumbag in this family's name already earlier, she wouldn't have had to deal with what.
Speaker 1: She dealt with now. Mikayla went on to say that she's not just a victim, but she was an enabler and she's only really realized the gravity of the situation that she was in with Addison, how abusive it was, since she's been with her fiance Max Kraus. Yeah, and she just spoke with so much awareness in this podcast series, and it was in stark contrast to Anna, who took zero accountability for her actions and tried to deflect the whole time because Mikayla sat there and said, I'm not the perfect victim. I did play a part in all of this. I feel immensely guilty over it. But I want to write this wrong and I think that that's very commendable. She also touched on her childhood trauma and being diagnosed with borderline per personality disorder during her relationship with Addis, and she said she doesn't always get everything right. Interestingly, she did reveal that she hasn't actually left her house since March third, so she's been inside for over six weeks. She's essentially in hiding, whilst Anna is just gallivanting around the world and popping up at Coachella, which we will be talking about shortly. We did touch on it a little bit earlier in this segment, but I do want to commend Alice Patterson and the Courier Mail. Alice agreed to be interviewed by the publication and it is just so brave of her to share her story in the mainstream media. I would highly recommend everyone go and read that article a.
Speaker 5: Lot of times.
Speaker 6: Of you guys here your favorite influencers at Cotella. They're here on a brandial, so the Brandle paper are at their past their hoteler Airbnb.
Speaker 1: Coachella twenty twenty five did not disappoint The music festival, dubbed the Influencer Olympics has been dominating for you pages thanks to the outrageous fashion and the attendance of one controversial influencer. But outside of the brand activations and influencer Villa's, things weren't very instagrammable to begin with. Kate No. Some people have actually started comparing Coachella to the infamous Fire Festival. So a mix of near record high temperatures and a traffic situation had some festival goalers describing it as literal hell. So thousands of patrons were trapped in traffic for up to twelve hours to get into the grounds in thirty eight degree heat, and many attendees complain the conditions were the worse since the festival began in nineteen ninety nine. As someone who has been involved in music festivals before and had situations evolved with the weather, I really hope that there was an organizer who thought about handing out cold water in the queue. They probably was that they probably had an FPOs machine for like twenty dollars of each bottle of water. Now, things did get back on track, but at the end of weekend, one Palm Springs was actually rocked by a five point two magnitude earthquake. Can you imagine the organizers are just like, for fuck's sake, thirty eight degrees and an earthquake, we really don't need this. Yeah. Now, as you said earlier, so if Coachella is the Influencer Olympics, and every influencer and their dog is either at the festival or wishing they were there. I saw a lot of influencers doing throwbacks, so Steph kles Smith and Toli Smyth, it's almost like they're like, oh, we're in our thirties now, so we're not going to get inviter, so let's throw back to when we were there. These throwback photos were everywhere, and I did really enjoy looking through them and seeing how the fashion has changed at Coachella, but also seeing how much has changed in just a short period of time because these are not old school photos. Some of them were taken like five years ago. Yeah, I feel like Steph Klesmith was wishing that she was at Coachella because she's currently I think she's thirty five weeks pregnant, just moved house. As someone who's a couple of weeks behind her, I feel her pain. You're just not feeling your best and then you're probably seeing all these hot photos of you at Coachella living your best life. Yeah. Well, one influencer that I thought would not be there was there. Because when you're ebrawled in the biggest influence scandal of the decade, you think you might sit it out. But no. Anna Paul made a surprising Coachella appearance, and she's really going with the pr stratage of ignore and get on with her life. So she documented her time at the festival on Instagram and Snapchat. What do you think of her outfit? Because she was wearing baggy jeans and a pair of sunnies and a sheer top. Look. I feel like I'm too old to comment on it, because I feel like, you know, even popping past Marian shopping center during school holidays and seeing what some of the young kids are wearing is a bit eye opening. You know, she looked good. Yeah, I mean, at least her outfit looked somewhat comfortable, Hue, I'd rather be getting around in some baggy jeans and some comfortable shoes. But it was not really her outfit that struck me. It was the absolutely gore of her to be there and posting about it like nothing happened. It was a fucking pissed take, wasn't it now? People like us were not happy. One person wrote, how are you at Coachella? Like genuinely what happened? To shame? Someone else added if she truly cared or truly was innocent, she wouldn't be at Coachella. She'd be back in Australia. Another said, Anna Paul having the balls to be at Coachella right now as if nothing has happened is crazy And this is the thing some people might be thinking, Oh, well, she's in a different country. People in America probably aren't aware of this controversy. No, no, no, they are. This is globing. The Americans are more across it than us. They are obsessed with Anna Paul. And to add further intrigue to this whole story, it appears the controversial influencer James Charles hosted Anna at the house he rented for Coachella. So at first people were speculating perhaps they were just on a brand trip together, but James revealed on TikTok that he actually pays his own way at Coachella. So in a video, he said he hasn't been happy with the VIP treatment at Coachella and went on a rant about how he no longer accepts invites from brands anymore. This is what he said a lot in.
Speaker 6: Terms of you guys here your favorite influencers at Cotella. They are here on a brand deal. So the brandle people are at their past their hoteler, Airbnb, security, a driver, and then an exchange. The influencer has to do a brand aid content. Now, the last time that I accepted a brand deal at Coachella was sheulgar Bet hair and we all thought how that. So Ever, since then I have politely declined and the Ecotella Branbils, which is totally fine, but that does mean Abrigieri have to pay for my own artist passes for myself and my team, and they are really expensive.
Speaker 1: I really love this insight because I find it fascinating that influencers will big scale influencers don't want to accept a free ticket anymore because they don't want to be bound to all of these restrictions and to have to create all this content because it looks rather tiring. So yeah, the fact that they have so much money that they'd rather pay their own way be allowed to do what they want to do. Yeah, it's really interesting. I also had to laugh when James referenced sugar Bear Hair. So, for those not across the drama, sugar Bear Hair is a vitamin company that was in direct competition with James's then friend Taddy Westbrook. So James's collaboration with this rival vitamin company actually spark the drama that went down in twenty nineteen between James and Tatty, which was drubbed Drama Geddon two point zero. People are trying to work out how James and Anna are connected and how are they friends, and it's quite when you delve deeper into it because they are both managed by Sam Maignan. So Sam is the co founder of Anna's skincare brand, Paulie, and he also is a friend of the show. So I am a big fan of Sam Maignan. He is a fabulous guy. Yeah, we have had him on the show. I think a couple of times now, and he's always been so generous with his time, and he's actually someone I really respect in the industry. So I felt very uncomfortable when I saw Mikayla Tester calling him out so well, because he has his own PR company called Spin and Co. Yeah, as you said, he's also the co founder of Anna Paul's business, and they've done some fabulous things on the Gold Coast. They've worked with some massive brands, and he is very clever, very strategic. He's also the brother of one of my favorite influences, Courtney mangan So this is all getting very messy. Yes, this is all hit home, hasn't it. So. On Mikayla's Instagram story, obviously everyone was talking about James Charles and Anna Paul sort of talking about, as you said, how they were connected, and she wrote, he's also managed by the same man that managers Anna Poul. Is it a coincidence I've been botted recently? I don't know. She also said Chris Janna works harder, but Sam Mangard works harder. Allegedly. From knowing what I know about Sam Mangnan, I don't think that he's sitting around sending bots to Mikayla Tester. No, I don't think that's adas Paul will probably well, yeah, he was just recently on a European vacation with his family. They're on a very special trip which he actually gifted to his sister Courtney when she was diagnosed with cancer and due to COVID, this trip kept getting pushed back. But they have been holiday and they've been having the time of their lives. I don't think that he's sitting around and sending bots to anyone. I don't think that's in his personality to do so. Or he's very professional. Also coming from the perspective of people who have worked in pr like when I used to manage the thirty six is media, I would suggest to do things to the owner of the club. Did he listen all the time?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 1: Did he do a lot of things that I didn't agree with. Yes. So you can only provide your guidance. But if people are going off the rails, like I mean, Mikayla Tester spoke about how Adams, Paul and her used to send bots out. So you can give people advice, but you can't control what they actually do. You also to remember he's in a very sticky situation. If you're working with a client and they come to you and they need crisis management, you have got to provide them with that service. Even if you don't necessarily agree with what they've done or what they're doing, you have to provide that professional guidance to them. I mean, he's also in this very deep because he has a business with Anna Paul. So it's not like he can go, oh, look, I don't want to represent you anymore. When it was announced that he was going into business with Anna pol everyone thought that this was an absolute stroke of genius. I mean I did. She was the most popular and well loved Australian influence. He's not to know what's going on behind the scenes. Yeah. Anyway, back to Anna Paul, because she's back on TikTok now, she's blogging like nothing has happened. She's been all over Snapchat. It took me so long to get through all of her Snapchat stories from Coachella. It's interesting that she feels more comfortable on Snapchat than TikTok because she only bought the TikTok video out on Tuesday. Is that because there's no comment section?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I also think that Snapchat is a big earner for these influences and they have to keep up with the hours in order to monetize it.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: Anna has also been spotted on Rodeo Drive in Los Angeles with nothing other than Harry Jowsey. I have to put it out there. I am not a fan of that guy. Oh. I couldn't stand him on Too Hot to Handle. He has a podcast, so people are predicting that maybe she is going to pop up on his podcast giving her side of the story. I don't know if that's the best format. Oh my god. Imagine if she was on Caller Daddy Now, that would be genius. That would be a real game changer. I think having the support of Alex Cooper. I don't think Alex Cooper would get on board for it. But I definitely don't think appearing on Harry Jowsey's podcast is going to be great for everything going on. I don't think everyone's going to be like, oh my god, I totally see her side of things. Yeah, I think it's just gonna make things worse. Anna did give a little bit of an insight on snapchat about how she was feeling. This is what she said.
Speaker 5: I bought myself.
Speaker 1: Earring's closer, and I was like, I was in bed.
Speaker 2: Till three PERI just sad the evils Po journaling ship.
Speaker 5: You know what, I have to leave the.
Speaker 3: House and I wrote down my nose just then leave in the house.
Speaker 5: Of the answer.
Speaker 1: That's it ever sad like even the fact that you.
Speaker 4: Will be to work like that, like heals you like going outside?
Speaker 5: Actually heals you.
Speaker 2: So does every day where you're rotting a bed and you're sad, you have the because every day where you're running a bed, you have to go outside.
Speaker 1: And it will really you already know that, but that's just facts. I just really got proved to me again. I suppose this is at least her sort of half acknowledging what's going on. But she's kind of just making herself the victim, isn't she. It's like, yeah, I feel sad so and it's also like, oh, look at me, I'm such a fantastic friend. This is something that I sent to another friend who's struggling, and yeah, it's kind of I don't like the way that she tells everyone what they should be doing or how they should be reacting to things, like yeah, you've got to I think she's got a rebrand now. I mean we saw Adams have success with rebranding. Maybe she needs to rebrand. Yeah, I think the good girl actor's gone now. Maybe just come out and just be like, yeah, I'm not a great person. Here's me on holiday, Like, yeah, this is me being rich. You know, some people like that. So she could go back to what Adam originally was. Now, so VI, you did touch upon that we are not fashionists, and I am not saying oh hey, I did not say I was not a fashionist, that I couldn't comment on jen Z fashion because some of it is so ridiculous and I'm not in that age bracket to be across at all. Yeah. Well again, I have just been wearing active wear for the last year. So again I'm not someone to criticize people's looks. But we're going to talk about the fashion. Yeah, because in the last couple of years it has been a bit cringe to make a big effort. At Coachella, we saw celebrities and influencers opting for more comfortable festival looks think denim and leather, and the general vibe was that it was low level attention seeking influencers wearing crazy outfits, and I think it was really a way for celebrities to distinguish themselves from influences. Yeah, it was sort of that way of being like, look, I'm above all of this shit. I'm actually paid for my own ticket. I'm I'm not actually having to do any brand deals or film any content. Yeah, and I think in twenty twenty five, it's flipped back to the outrageous outfits that we came to expect from Coachella and a lot of people on over the celebrities are still doing low key, but they weren't when they were attending the events. We saw Kylie jenerin this absolutely stunning yellow dresser had a plunging neckline. Paris Hilton was really getting into the outrageous fashion as well. I think what celebrities wore really depended on what capacity they were at the festival in h For Kylie, she was appearing at a brand event, so she had to make an effort. She probably had a designer who made that dress for her. Well, I'm sure she did. I mean she did rock up in white jeans and a crop top later on, just to enjoy one person's fashion. That I really enjoyed. Following along at home was Alex Earl. So she declared on TikTok that boobs were back at Coachella, and she wasn't wrong. When have they not been in though? To be fair, now, on day two of the festival, she wore a brass style top embellished with silver coins and ultra mini leather shorts, and she accessorized the look with one of those y two k leather belts that made me feel very old, and knee high leather boots. Here's what she said about her outfit. And this is our refstal lot. But for de two Coachella, I love it. I told you guys, we were bringing back the boobs. This here, we're gone. Last year they went away. We're going to bring theirs and we're ready to get Brady. She's already bought the skinny jeans back. Now she's bringing the boobs back. This works well for me because I've actually got some boobs at the moment since being pregnant. I don't think I'll be getting them out though. I don't think anyone wants to see that. By next Coachella they'll be gone. If you're anything like me. Now, for those who haven't seen all of Alex's Coachella look. She's really been channeling an early two thousands Christina Aguilera in the Dirty era, and her looks have been very y to Kate, do you know what I'm really disturbed about a couple of these mid twenties influencers who I follow are starting to wear the twenty twelve big chunky necklaces again. Saw Saffron Barker wearing one a Nerve log and I was like, fuck, I've just thrown them all out. I just can't get behind it again. I think that's the rule. If you've done it once, you can't do it again. I'm all into the dainty jewelry, and apparently there's these teddy Bear key that everyone's wearing on their handbags as well, and people are putting bandana. This is just this isn't even Coachella. This is just general day to day fashion. Oh it's freaking me out. It's making me feel really old because we've won it before. Now back to Alex Earl's look. While the gen Zettas were loving her Day two look, there were mixed reviews when it came to her Day three outfits. So while putting the look together for TikTok, Alex admitted that she was exhausted and she wouldn't be drinking because she had work commitments the next day. She then started off by saying it would be a more casual look, but then proceeded to put on this vintage Dultchi and Kabana v neckt graphic T shirt that had cheetera print on the back. She then added a Cheeta print G string with this ultra mini hot pink ruffle shorts that went down in a v at the back so you could see her g string. She then finished the look off again with knee high boots that were really fluffy and a white leather y two K belt. She lost me at the Cheetah d string. I mean, not the most comfortable thing to be getting around and all day festival in yeah. I mean it made more sense at M davies Hen's party, but for Coachella, I don't know. I could just imagine being at a festival and someone coming up and yanking it. I mean, absolutely no shame for wearing it that. I'm sure it looked great, but it was because she prefaced by saying that she's going to be wearing something more comfortable that day. I mean, there were a lot of mixed reviews. One comment under Alex's video appeared to resonate with a lot of people. The comment said, this is what I look like when I'm cleaning out my closet and start trying on random things I forgot I had now. That comment got over forty three thousand likes. Another popular comment with thirty two thousand likes was am I the only one that's not getting it? My favorite comment overall, though, was it's giving Kathy Kim for my Aussies, which was liked over three thousand times. Now it wasn't just Alex who brought the boobs back to Coachella, so for Daufert stole the show for the Aussies wearing a crochet bra top, fluffy skirt, and knee high boots today too. People said she look like a bit of a cave woman.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Someone said it's giving flintstones, which made me laugh. A lot of people also compare it to Alex Earl's look. I did take one for the team and watch Sofa Dopahs one hour Coachella Locke and she spoke about how she hadn't really put that much effort into her festival looks and was shocked by everyone saying how good they were. I think people also got behind Sofa Dophah's Coachella looks because they feel sorry for her after she was recently dragged into the Anna Paul drama. Mikayla Tester alleged that Anna Paul would always comment about her close set eyes, which she does not have. Yeah, it's absolutely ridiculous, and I think a lot of people are wondering if they ran into each other at the festival. Someone said would pay a lot to see you walk past the scoff at Anna Paul at Coachella this year. One thing I've noticed recently on tiktokuse everyone's like she ate and I was like, what fuck you are? Okay, people have been saying that for so long. I like that you have done well like that outfits amazing. I finally got what it meant, but I was like, this is have you never ever heard that that? I'm quite concerned. Look, I've been in a baby bubble for about ten months. I haven't seen this everywhere. No fuck, that's been going on for about over a year.
Speaker 2: I don't like it.
Speaker 1: I didn't like it. One thing I did like though, on TikTok was Britney Saunda's Coachell it look yet this was absolutely iconic. So Brittany and her podcast host Alex Hay they were dressed as Bunning's workers, so they had their green aprons on the red shirts. And what I loved is that literally no Americans would have got it, like, it's only the Aussies who would have known what the fuck they were on about. Yeah, it was so good again, that would have been a comfortable outfit to get around in all day. I also liked that they probably weren't going to get really bad sunburn like the rest of them, Like they actually had a T shirt on sun safety. Now I do want to talk about Australian fashion brand Pepper Mayo because their Coachella content isn't going to plan. The Sydney fast fashion house sent a bunch of UK influences to Palm Springs, including Love Islanders, Lucinda Stratford and Sophie Piper, and it looks like no expense was spared with the influencers living it up in this luxury villa. They were also driving around in g wagons and boss with the Pepper Mayo logo. Now, the brand has definitely been making the most of the trip. They've been pumping out the content with influencers wearing their clothes. However, people aren't focusing on the clothes. Instead, the videos have been flooded by angry customers questioning how Pepper Mayo can pay for the extravagant trip for influencers while their customers are still waiting on online orders. Yeah, it feels like a bit of a White Fox situation. There's been a lot of customers who are very unhappy their orders have not arrived. One customer wrote, spends money on influences to go to Coachella, but I can't get a refund for address I ordered one and a half months ago and never received, whilst another said, shocking company. They spend all of our money paying influencers rather than paying the time slash resources on our orders, while someone else said where are my dresses? I have sent you over five emails with only ai response. Some customers have also accused the brand of deleting their complaints, so a TikToker called Sarona shared a video with the caption me getting ready to contact the police and then in brackets current affair because Pepper Mayo keeps deleting comments on Instagram for me and other girls asking what packages are someone who has worked at Today Tonight, which is basically a spin off of a Current Affair, contact them. They literally have someone sitting by the phone waiting for these types of stories and if you're willing to speak, they will do a whole package on this.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, Pepper Mayo did end up commenting on the video, apologizing for the issue, saying that they would look into it and to dm the directly, so they were obviously worried then. I mean, there were so many comments and they kept being like dm us directly, It's like, how about you just fixed the issue. And it's not the first time that Pepper Mayo has made headlines but not fulfilling orders. A US customer went viral last year when she shared an order receipt for address that never arrived. It did end up that the brand wasn't actually at fault, though a representative confirmed that the customer had been scammed by a counterfeit website with the same name, except it had a double R for Pepper. So are they trying to play this off as the issue this time. Do you think, well, I haven't seen them user as an excuse. They just keep saying DM me directly. I do want to end the Coachella rap with a positive. How good was it to see Heidi Montag performing at Coachella and Spencer Pratt absolutely hyping her up? Everyone has compared him to the Mum and Mean Girls when she's filming their Christmas performance because he was there with an old school video camera, just absolutely going nuts. And the thing is, I first saw this pop up on my TikTok feed, of course, and it was zoomed in and I was like, oh my god, is she on the main stage. But it became apparent that this was at Coachella, but it was at a brand event on them, but there weren't really many people there, to be fair, though she was singing live. She's probably one of the only artists that was singing live That shocked me because for anyone who has listened to her songs over the whole La Fires situation, it's very techno, and I was actually surprised at how good she sounded. Yeah, she did sound very good. I loved the video that Spencer shared of her driving herself to Coachella. She had her hair pin and she was just singing along in the car to our own songs. Well that's where we're going to leave things today. Thank you for listening to another episode of Outspoken. If you do enjoy the show, we would love it if you can leave us a review now. As we have another public holiday coming up on Friday for Anzac Day, we are actually going to be dropping part two of our Deep Dive series into Sarah's Day. We've had a really strong reaction to that episode. We have now made it available for everyone to listen to. Yeah, we do hope you enjoyed that episode. This podcast was recorded on the traditional land of the Ghana people of the Adelaide Plains. We pay respect to elders past and present.