Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell show.
Speaker 2: This week, then on three Toby Tuesday when we do three phone in's at the same time. We're looking for your stories about transporting unusual things. Teenage phases one of those all phases you went through and have you ever attacked.
Speaker 3: An inanimal object? But teenage phases? What do you go through? Pats?
Speaker 4: I wanted dreadlocks when I was sixteen. One of the girls in our town had the most amazing dreadlocks. My mum was horrified. I nearly got them, but I pulled out at the last minute because I learned when you want to get rid of them or grow them out, you have to actually cut your hair really short. Yeah apparently, and I thought, oh no, I can't have short hair.
Speaker 5: I wish you went through that. If I could see the photos of you with dread.
Speaker 3: Loss, what about it's never too late?
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I think it would look great for you to have dreadlocks.
Speaker 5: Now, No, I don't think so, especially now that you're popping up on Teman.
Speaker 2: It would just be like a branding thing really, as you know, news with the dreadlocks. No dreadlock lady, No, okay, all right, So hauseles transporting things.
Speaker 3: You ever tried to.
Speaker 2: Take anything in a car or hide a van or anything and had hassles transporting anything unusual?
Speaker 3: Jack, what did you try and move?
Speaker 5: So when you're talking about transporting difficult things, I had forgotten all about this. Did you guys have the fake baby at high school? That was you meant to take home and it was meant to teach you the responsibilities of having a.
Speaker 2: Real bat was called a flower baby. It literally was like a pair of your mom's tights with like a couple of kilos of flower poured in it, and you had like a head and googly eyes on it, and you meant you to carry it round. She realized what a big deal it was to carry around and look after a baby.
Speaker 5: So by the time I got to school, it had advanced into a robotic baby that looked like a baby Beyord, but it actually had a computer in it that would time how long the baby cried for and it would give all this feedback to the teacher of how well you did it looking.
Speaker 3: After the baby.
Speaker 5: I was the first person in the grade to get the brand new robot baby that came to the school, and I was so embarrassed about it that I remember trying to put the baby because it would cry anytime you're not holding it. Put the baby into my backpack and zip it up to come from school.
Speaker 2: What is that?
Speaker 3: How old were you? I was fifteen.
Speaker 2: Zipping a baby that you're supposed to be looking after in a backpack.
Speaker 3: And what did the robot baby report you?
Speaker 5: Well, the robot baby shows it's cried, but I guess it has no indicators to say, Hey, I was in a backpack for an hour coming to school. Never give this kid a try.
Speaker 1: Christian O'Connell Show Podcast.
Speaker 2: Three Tibby Tuesday, when we do three phone in's at the same time. Have you got a story about transporting or trying to move anything unusual.
Speaker 3: Let's go to the line. Let's go to Jason.
Speaker 6: Yeah, many many years ago, travel on my car. It stopped. I tried everything I've got to get it started and wouldn't start. Punch your whispering smash that ran by the mechanic. They can't. I said, you can't fix a burner. Bring me up. He goes to check this, yep, check that, yep, check this, yep. Check your fuel gage. Oh no, it's feel at the front of service station.
Speaker 5: No you sort of brushed over it. Did you punch your hand through the windscreen and.
Speaker 3: We didn't hear that, right, you punched the guy.
Speaker 2: We also talk about with burning it as well, if it wouldn't start. Jason now works for a roadside assistant. Well, if you can't start, you can't hit burn it. It's part of the.
Speaker 6: Say yep the way.
Speaker 3: All right, Jason, thank you very much, Take care of mate. Fine Cindy, Hi Christian.
Speaker 7: When I was five, my mum actually transported a cockatail on her Datson on the rest of her Jackson in the cage on the roof.
Speaker 3: Of the car. Yep, cockatail in the cage. Yep, amazing. How was the cage secured to the roof of the Datson.
Speaker 7: It was just tied down from the bottom of the cage.
Speaker 2: I was saying, your mum, this is that thing where you see guys sometimes with an entire mattress with just the one right hand poking out the window. Whether your mom just had a hand on the cage, it's almost like a police siren. Before they had actual Simon says just had canaries and cages. They were an emergency vehicle pull over. Darren what's your story for us?
Speaker 3: Then?
Speaker 7: Oh, look, I had a bit of a problem with I soulded my lawn mower. I was having a bit of a problem starting it.
Speaker 3: You had that ripcord, that's it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, hard work.
Speaker 7: Not if you don't get it started and pick it up and throw it over the neighbor's back fence.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, that's one way to try and start it. I guess that that was in the instructions or something.
Speaker 7: Yeah, well, obviously the instructions didn't entail having to knock on the neighbor's door and ask from the lawnmower.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean, growing up we had some some's going to ask for your fallback, but not your actual law mower, the strength.
Speaker 3: Jack.
Speaker 7: It was a lot of anger, and actually, as I was picking it up, I'm thinking, bloody hell, this is really heavy. Shouldn't have started this, but I was so angry. I picked it straight up over the banks, straight over the fence.
Speaker 2: Quite it's quite a feat A few enjoyance that it should have the world's strongest man. I don't have the truck ball, but they should have the lawn mower toss that sort of sort of the men out from the boys.
Speaker 3: All right, Darren, thank you very much. You cool, have a good day.
Speaker 1: Thanks Christian, John.
Speaker 6: Here you go, and Christian, am I actually transported a dead person in the combe?
Speaker 5: Should we be worried?
Speaker 2: Now? With old kidder John on the line? Now, the body's not in the back is it with the hazard lights on?
Speaker 6: He was actually an old hippie and he's sting which was transported in an old copy with pastickers all over it.
Speaker 3: Oh how awesome.
Speaker 2: So instead of the old black traditional hears he was in the back in the coffin like that.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I didn't know you could do that. I thought it was a legal one.
Speaker 7: Actually, yeah, this is going back about fifteen twenty years ago.
Speaker 3: So do you have to have a special poet I don't know.
Speaker 2: I know you have to have permits for everything in Australia, right, but surely transporting a dead person imagine.
Speaker 3: You have to go onto the council and apply for that.
Speaker 1: Christian O'Connell Show podcast