Speaker 1: Question.
Speaker 2: Yeah, welcome friends to the Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 3: Whilst other shows are wasting your time asking you what the secret sound.
Speaker 4: Is or the noise? Is it radio eating its own backside? Yes, you won. We're buying you the beers. Christian O'Connell is fight man.
Speaker 3: And we're sliding him down the bartire Hey, no cheers, all.
Speaker 4: Right, pint man.
Speaker 3: We have one hundred. Seriously we do one hundred? Are we eve gonna have to do this at seven o'clock? It feels right, and yet one hundred three beers to give away to one hundred of you just need to know where we are buying the beers.
Speaker 4: Where are you going to be this weekend? On nine four one four one o four three? Dan, Good morning, gentleman. Who are you?
Speaker 3: Yes, white man and the pintets are good.
Speaker 4: Someone's been on the pots already.
Speaker 2: No, I'm stunning point all right, walking three as.
Speaker 4: Dean, Dean Dean? Where are you going to be.
Speaker 2: As a hoggy hotel in Curdie Bar? Three airs?
Speaker 4: White?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's good, just as some people know where not to go this weekend? No, no, no, no, Hockey Creek Hotel. Sliding it down right now I've been waiting for you later in three hours time.
Speaker 5: Okay, thank you pipe Man and says I have a good weekend.
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 6: No wonder the role player of pipe Man.
Speaker 3: He's been ready for this moment his whole life. He's Robin two pipe man, isn't he?
Speaker 5: Luke?
Speaker 4: Good morning Luke?
Speaker 2: Now Ali, yes, yeah, great?
Speaker 4: And where are we buying your beer this weekend? Luke?
Speaker 2: I'm going to Hogan's because I'm turning twenty seven, so I'm going to Hogan to war and some bats.
Speaker 4: Of my mate.
Speaker 1: Ah.
Speaker 4: And who coming with you?
Speaker 2: Ah? Just a group of friends I used to work with.
Speaker 4: Tell you what.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's a genuine man, round by fine Pine sloop and.
Speaker 2: You yeah, you're even bitter, been cashing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Luke, have a.
Speaker 3: Great birthday this weekend, mate, and enjoy, Thank you, Thank you all right.
Speaker 4: Michelle Coome oning, good morning here you're going quite man, Pine Man's great? And where am I buying you a drink this week? Michelle?
Speaker 2: Oh? The olive tree in Sunbury?
Speaker 4: And who are you going with?
Speaker 2: You?
Speaker 4: Going with a friend or just alone?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 4: No no, no, no, no, no, no no not at all? No no husband, right, Okay, he can have one as well. All right, so I'm good. Michelle.
Speaker 3: Does he listen to the show, by the way, No, that she's still in bed, so no, but normally does he listen to the show?
Speaker 5: Absolutely all right?
Speaker 4: Otherwise I was going to ask for them a no, it's still safe. It's yours. You've won those. It's in the bank, all right, Michelle, have a great weekend, by bye, Andrew. Good morning. It's all going too well, won't it. Andrew, give me.
Speaker 2: A point on good morning? Please please point man, give us a pint.
Speaker 4: That's so much better. And where are we buying yours this weekend? Andrew point Man.
Speaker 2: We're sneaking off to the Gold Coast for my partner's birthday tomorrow morning.
Speaker 4: Oh lovely, Okay, we're waking up the Gold Coast. Would be a nice cold one, will be? Will I'm going to yeah one to my partner and the cold we're going to duck into the serpent.
Speaker 6: Oh okay, who's that for?
Speaker 3: It's a third one so they can share that one. Two straws to starcross lovers like Judy.
Speaker 6: It's a romantic Yeah, it's.
Speaker 4: Andrew. Lovely up there, thanks guys, and you Paul good morning.
Speaker 2: Yeah, by men, I have my own John Gates.
Speaker 4: What happened? What happened? You've been colding by man?
Speaker 3: Yeah, first of all, and I'll get myself one that needs way by context by the way.
Speaker 2: Also names John. Message me early Tuesday morning if I wanted to go out for a beer on Saturday night. I said, yeah, hell yeah, like yourself. And then yeah, follow up message, so where are we going? Esplanade Hotel in Inverlock, which is a forty minute trek down the highway.
Speaker 4: What that's even worse to my John Gate that I was involved in yesterday. That's awful.
Speaker 2: So yeah, might need a couple of travelers for that one too.
Speaker 4: Bit man, no.
Speaker 3: In the taxi taxi, that's right, there's always a good look in the back of anue. But with your opening up tins on your way to the pub, now, I think said drink more than I need some to succover this dead time.
Speaker 4: All right, Paul, have a great weekend.
Speaker 6: Many were giving Paul like the sound effect.
Speaker 3: Squeeze one morning. Adam, Hello, Adam man, how are we good morning here?
Speaker 4: We're good, We're good. So Adim, where are you going to be this weekend? And we'll slide your beer.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've just been moved into my own factory. I've started my own business men and my wife, so you really need a few croppies to ease the stress.
Speaker 4: I saw your business partner and wife as well. What is the business? Give yourself a plug? Well done outscited.
Speaker 2: That's steel fabrication. So a J Fabrication is the name? Hit us up on Instagram. Yes, I just did metalwork, custom metalwork.
Speaker 4: You name it, I do it, okay? And a J are you a? And the missus is Jay?
Speaker 2: No, I'm a J Adams. Jefferys is my name.
Speaker 4: So a J miss is out the action at home?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 4: Oh dear, that's nice. AJ, it was a bit Gussie. So have some water or something. That's nice all right, AJ, have a great weekend. Good luck with the business.
Speaker 2: Jeez, thank you so much.
Speaker 4: A broger. No, you're listening to.
Speaker 2: The Christian o'crl show podcast.
Speaker 3: That explosion. That's pipe man coming back into the earth stratosphere. He's changed the barrel. He's ready to start.
Speaker 1: Pouring more beer.
Speaker 4: Christian O'Connell is.
Speaker 1: Fight man.
Speaker 4: Pay man.
Speaker 3: So today in the week that Australians have been charged fifteen dollars for a pint. We're saying we're going to buy you the first one this weekend, so we have one hundred pints to give to you.
Speaker 4: Guys. How much have we got through so far?
Speaker 6: We got through fourteen eighty six.
Speaker 4: Six bights ago.
Speaker 3: So let us know we're going to be this weekend and we're buying your first drink on nine to four one for one O four three Belinda, Good morning.
Speaker 5: Good morning pint man.
Speaker 6: Down here in Geelong.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you're down there in Geelong we are, and we're going.
Speaker 2: To head off to the Warnable Deep Blue Hot Springs this weekend.
Speaker 5: So I'm gonna be very thirsty and head down to the Warnable RSL Club with the hobby.
Speaker 4: Great creod Old RSL beer. Ah, your husband as.
Speaker 2: Well, one for him too, two for me all right.
Speaker 4: I love the ratio too.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna drive.
Speaker 5: Here so he can drive home.
Speaker 3: Yeah perfect, Yeah, all right, Belinda, enjoy, have a lovely weekend.
Speaker 2: Will do. Thanks guys, you work, Thank you.
Speaker 4: Here's bye bye, Chris. Good morning, Chris bok top at the bar. Is it a pot?
Speaker 1: Is it a student?
Speaker 2: No, it's.
Speaker 4: Cheers, don't mind And Chris gooding mate. I hope you well. Where are you going to be this weekend? Chris? Where are we buying you one? Chrish?
Speaker 5: Yeah, after work I was stopping at the same Albun Sports Club for a couple and then start my weekend there.
Speaker 6: Chris, after such a bombastic start, you became so seriously.
Speaker 4: He sounds like the loneliest watering hole in the world. It's a bit of a sad story. Actually, better pull me another one. All my sorrows.
Speaker 5: Jeers Chris, the weekend.
Speaker 3: Chris, take care mate, love to talk to you, and let's go to Selena. Good morning, Selena, Good morning Selena. Where are you going to be this weekend?
Speaker 5: I'm taking my husband to the Fountain to Gold class at Fountain Gates for his birthday.
Speaker 4: Oh lovely to enjoy movie and greatly cold or whatever? You said, what are you going to go and see?
Speaker 5: We're going to go and see that Bullet Training.
Speaker 4: Oh especially building that the new Brad Pitt movie.
Speaker 5: Yes, and then last year when you had the Tank Adventures, that woman that wanted to drive.
Speaker 2: Over the tank over the car din. Yeah, yeah, well I went and.
Speaker 5: Bought him a Tank Adventure and he's going to do that today.
Speaker 4: That is what a great day. You're driving tanks and then you have to gold.
Speaker 5: Class tonight, tom Aunt, we're doing that on Sunday.
Speaker 4: Big weekend you got planned.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well that's bad at the moment, so I've got to sneak a few other things.
Speaker 6: You are It sounds pretty good to me.
Speaker 5: Yes, yeah, so, and he's taken his old b SA up there, so he's going to get some photos with the tanks and his's BSA. It's an old English bike.
Speaker 4: Oh do you mean what like a Norton?
Speaker 5: No BSA, a gold Staff?
Speaker 4: It is sorry, as you said, you're trying.
Speaker 2: English.
Speaker 4: Yes, oh yeah, I know that so well. It was my special to your mastermind. Nineteen sixty four bikes. You ask any Englishman just get at the nineteen sixty bikes. What's wrong with you? The citizenship test in the UK?
Speaker 3: Nineteen sixty four bikes? All right, Selena, I have a lovely weekend. I enjoy all right, a bad pit in that strange bullet hat because he's on a bullet train.
Speaker 4: All right, let's go to Nick.
Speaker 2: Hello, Nick, Hey, pints, give me a pintes man, yeh, hello, pints.
Speaker 4: We've all said that when we've had one too many. Hello, friend of the world. How do you like me? Cheers? Nick, We're going to be man, We're going to be this weekend.
Speaker 2: I'm going to be a dream High Trea Stadium tomorrow.
Speaker 5: And what's too long in the sites?
Speaker 4: Do you know what? I think? It's going to be a Geelong D's final. Wow, good luck? Okay, thank you all right? Enjoying it can enjoy the game.
Speaker 1: Cheers.
Speaker 4: All right. Let's go to one last one. Let's put through Luke through.
Speaker 2: Hello Luke, good morning man and the.
Speaker 4: Fight man on the pint hets And where are you going to be this weekend? Luke?
Speaker 5: For the watering hombo?
Speaker 4: Okay? And you going with some mates or you missus? Who you're going with?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 4: Go a couple come away with? Okay? And you're a VIC police officer? Oh I am all right?
Speaker 3: And how many two pints do you need? But I'd love to buy you and your work mates for everything you do. Thank you very much keeping us How many are going to be down there with? How many pints do you need?
Speaker 2: At least? Harry Pieter Christen.
Speaker 4: Twenty oh, sorry to twenty.
Speaker 6: I'm not that popular.
Speaker 5: I don't know that many much.
Speaker 4: Only got five mates, but we need twenty. It's been a big week looking people up at the Big House. Are you counting? Because we had a job the other day. With just twenty kettles hundreds, we could bank r up the station.
Speaker 6: I think we've done twenty four.
Speaker 4: See say three mates?
Speaker 6: Yeah, and now we've given him four with.
Speaker 4: A cent on us okay. Enjoy the Christian O'Connell Show podcast